Speaker 1: Yeah, a pup, Laura, come on, oh, end of the week.
Speaker 2: It's good. It's good.
Speaker 3: Is it good?
Speaker 2: Is it good? It's good? I feel good.
Speaker 3: Look what I'm wearing, my Swifty bracelets.
Speaker 4: I'm ready for Taylor's I'm still a week away. But she's in Melbourne tonight.
Speaker 2: Taylor Swift is in town. Everyone she is.
Speaker 3: Do you know who else is in town? Link? One A two?
Speaker 2: What are you talking about?
Speaker 5: No, I'm excited about Taylor. But I'm going to Blink one eight two tonight, so I'm excited about that as well.
Speaker 6: Who books are blink one eight too? Concept When Taylor Swift is in town.
Speaker 3: I'm doing both. Everyone, It's like, I think one eight blink. Don't you just.
Speaker 5: Feel like that's such a blast from the past. I'm like going there for all my nostalgia. I think I was like maybe fifteen sixteen when they were like really at the peak of it.
Speaker 2: I couldn't name one Blink one eight two songs.
Speaker 3: I probably couldn't.
Speaker 5: What is one, Laura, I don't remember any of the names of the name one song? No, I can't, but I can sing. Everyone just sing me, please play something.
Speaker 2: No, No, we're talking Taylor Taylor wins.
Speaker 3: Wow, we really do Taylor. I hope she's not listening.
Speaker 2: She might be fine.
Speaker 3: Everybody is talking about Taylor. Laura.
Speaker 4: I want to get your advice on something because Mitch has done something to me and I can't tell if it's something I should be okay with it it's like a best friend thing, or if he's just completely betraying the trust.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, I'm going to ask you after the breath.
Speaker 2: I haven't done it to you, Laura, for specific reasons. I felt I could do it to Britt. I've got a lot of respect for.
Speaker 4: You, Laura.
Speaker 3: Throw me on the floor. I don't know where this is heading, but I'm ready for it.
Speaker 2: I'll let you know next on the pickup.
Speaker 3: Laura, I want to.
Speaker 4: Do a poll, like an in studio poll. Now, I don't know if that counts because it's just your opinion. I'm getting just your votes.
Speaker 5: It's not really a poll because if if Mitch votes as well, it could be a time.
Speaker 3: But I'm going to vote. Mich isn't allowed to vote because it's about Mitch.
Speaker 6: Can I just say this is ridiculous and I don't approve this being spoken about. But the MIC's are on, so we have to say.
Speaker 3: I'm the deciding factor here. I don't approve of breaking enter either.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I'll get off it. Oh god, you're such it's just so dramatic. Let me me dramatic break and enter.
Speaker 3: Let me it. I mean, okay, I'm ready.
Speaker 4: On the weekend, I was going to go home to Port Macquarie. That was the plan, okay, And Mitch and I had been discussing that now Mitch, Mitch has stayed at my house before whenever I go away overseas for a long period of time. Because Mitch still lives at home with his parents, I give him bit of freedom.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm like the second mom. So I'm like, look, my house is empty for three weeks.
Speaker 4: He's got my keys, he's got my codes, he knows every He just goes and makes himself at home.
Speaker 3: And I don't mind that because I've I've okayed it.
Speaker 5: You're very like open with that stuff as well, Like I've got your keys, I've got your codes.
Speaker 3: Like if I want to go into your house, I can get into your house. Frank down the road's got my keys in my coat.
Speaker 4: No he doesn't, but yes, with my friends I'm usually pretty open, but it's always above board, like I know about it, it's agreed, I've prepared the house for that whatever. So I told Mitch I was going to Port McQuary.
Speaker 6: It was kind of passing, like you didn't say, like, I'm making a big trip of it. You go this weekend, I'll be in Port McQuary. I clocked it and we kind of moved on.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It was like, what are you doing on the weekends? Like I hadn't to Port What are you doing?
Speaker 4: He's like, oh, I was catching up with some friends and I was like cool. So then I decided not to go to Port McQuary. But because it wasn't a big deal, it was I didn't tell me, well, it's a texting like, by the way, I know I mentioned that last week, but I'm not going anymore.
Speaker 3: So I was just going about my day. I was out with some friends for dinner and I come home to my house.
Speaker 4: And Mitch and three friends are in my house.
Speaker 3: They were not yes drinking my gin.
Speaker 6: It wasn't your with that one sip in it one sip and I.
Speaker 4: Was like, you should have seen it. You know, when you get sprung by a parent having a house, said.
Speaker 5: All, I've not contributed to this because I forget it's an audio meeting, and my mouth is just completely open.
Speaker 3: Mitch I was like, what are you doing? He said, what are you doing? He's like, you said you weren't going to be home. I'm like, that's irrelevant. You're in my house.
Speaker 6: You offered your house to me, you said you were away, you didn't communicate that you were coming back. So I organized a dinner date with three of my friends from the bondo.
Speaker 3: Do you know what? Firstly? And then he pretends it's his house.
Speaker 5: This is reminiscent of like it was last week and we're talking about how Mitch just takes things out of the communal fridge. The problem is, and I Mitch, I love you. I love you deeply, but it's like you give you an inch and you will take a mile and all of a sudden you're in the lounge and drinking gin with your feet up.
Speaker 3: Give you a key and you take a house. Can you do that, Laura?
Speaker 4: Because Mitch is like, we're good enough friends and I'm like, totally, no, I knew you were coming.
Speaker 5: Fine, unless somebody says, hey, I'm out of town. You can have my house for the weekend. Just announcing that I'm out of town isn't the open caveat of like you can come and stay in my house.
Speaker 3: But they're not the same thing. I'm away doesn't mean invite three friends over in gum round.
Speaker 6: Britta is forgetting to mention the part where she sat down had a chardone with three of my gay friends and we had a delicious cheese platter. We all got blind drunk and we all went then we started playing until midnight.
Speaker 2: We had a great weekend.
Speaker 4: Okay, yes, I did end up having a wonderful time, but that doesn't take away from the fact that it was breaking it.
Speaker 6: It was very awkward at the end when we both went to go to bed and it was BRIT's bed, and I might, where are you?
Speaker 2: That's my bed?
Speaker 3: Where are you?
Speaker 2: I love you? And I'm grateful.
Speaker 3: Hey, have you guys seen the new show Little Miracles. It's so beautiful Big Miracles. I am obsessed with it.
Speaker 5: It's on Channel nine and we are speaking to Emily next who's just.
Speaker 3: She's just had a baby.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the IVF Journey show. It's a Channel nine.
Speaker 3: Big Miracles, having Little Miracles.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, very true. All right, we'll talk to one of the couples. They've got some exciting news on with us on the pickup after this.
Speaker 5: I am so obsessed with this new series that's on Channel nine now. It was on last season and we're up to season two. It is called Big Miracles and it follows a whole loup of different couples through their fertility journeys, and honestly, I think it is one of the rawest, most beautiful shows that is on TV at the moment, because you get some couples who had their happy ending of having a baby off to years of fertility struggles and iff struggles. But then you also follow the very real emotion of couples who haven't gotten the baby that they've so desperately wanted. And it's there's nothing as real, I mean, in the world of married at first sights and everything else. It is the honestly the realist emotion that I've seen on Free day air TV.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, and it's so important to be highlighting to those people that are at home that are struggling that they're not alone, because one in six Australian couples or women experience in fertility issues one in six, So that's a really big statistic. And if people aren't out there putting themselves out there and talking about it, people don't realize how common it is and how not alone they are.
Speaker 5: So Emily and John, they're one of the couples that were carried over from first season who didn't have their happy ending then. But Emily has just announced that she's pregnant, and we have Emily on the show to join us on the pickout. Emily, Hello, Hi, Hello, Hello.
Speaker 3: Firstly, used do you have.
Speaker 7: Having a baby?
Speaker 1: Girl?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Are the biggest congratulations from us. Emily, What was it that made you want to sign up for the show in the first place.
Speaker 7: I think you've already hit the nail on the head. I think it's awareness and inspiring others to talk about it, or even going that step further and perhaps testing their fertility much earlier than what they would have otherwise been planning to have a child, Like if I knew that I was going to have problems, I would have just had that blood test ten years ago.
Speaker 4: What are the infertility problems that you experienced as a couple.
Speaker 3: Is it one of you? Is it unexplained? Do you know exactly what it is.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so both of us very normal. There's no underlying issues like polycystic overus or anything like that. It's simply for me, I've got very low ovarian egg reserves, so technically my ovaries are much older than what I am, so they're in their forties instead of me being well now I mid thirties, and my husband has low motility so they don't swim very well. We call them relaxed sperm. So where that sleepy sperm? Yeah, sleepy sperm. We're right, We're a bit more difficult because there's there's both of us who have issues that otherwise, unless you go to try to have a baby, you wouldn't have known that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Emily, how long were you trying to have a baby for you and your partner?
Speaker 7: Four years? So that's not a four year And.
Speaker 2: How much of that was IVF?
Speaker 7: So we did three rounds of IVF And I mean, honestly, like, I don't know if it's come through on the show, but she is a little miracle even to a fallen So like we have three percent chance of falling naturally and then thirty percent chance combined with IDA, which decreases obviously as we get older, because time is never on your side.
Speaker 4: Emily, I was told that I only have fifteen percent. I'm going through egg freezing and all that myself. I've done that the last couple of years, but I only have fifteen percent. So I'm told chance of falling. And that's wild to me because I'm like, hang on a minute, I'm thirty five, I have never smoked, I barely drink. I'm so fit and healthy, Like, how can how can that be?
Speaker 2: But is that abnormal or is that normal for someone your age?
Speaker 3: No, that's a lot, it's low. I have fertility issues as well, which is why. Yeah, I think it's so amazing that you're going out there and putting out there Emily.
Speaker 4: How do you feel about the idea that you're going to have to give birth on camera and like every have ever I'm watching because it's obviously an amazingly intimate moment, but can also be like I mean, people, people do poops, people, you know, it's.
Speaker 3: It can be pretty good. I don't reckon they're going to put that bit on China.
Speaker 6: Have you seen the pregnancy of the birthing yet? Do they put what a GoPro on the thigh or something.
Speaker 3: No, there's a camera crew. But how do you feel about that?
Speaker 7: Emily, Yes, that was daunting, so like, that's pretty that's pretty anxiety inducing. But you'll definitely have to tune into episode three to watch how that goes.
Speaker 6: Yeah, right, you have to give it a watch Channel nine. You're right, Laurie, in the Age of maths and all those the trashy reality shows beautiful, it's nice. Yeah, big miracles on Channel nine. You can you can catch up stream it now. Emily and your partner John Big congrats.
Speaker 2: And I hope the baby girl is delivered.
Speaker 7: So yeah, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Thanks Emmy.
Speaker 6: Okay, Next on the show, five hundred dollars cash to win at chemist's warehouse.
Speaker 2: Think of all the mouthwash you goodbye so much perfume. Would you buy me wash, mouthwash, face wash, and vitamins.
Speaker 3: I'd be going for perfume, vitamins.
Speaker 2: What would you get laws perfume?
Speaker 5: And probably I was gonna say like something for the kids.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because you're not getting it. You're not getting it neither are we You listening right now? Five hundred bucks a chemists ware house up for grabs in the next ten minutes. On the pickup right now, five hundred dollars thanks to Chemists Warehouse up for grabs because we do this on Fridays. It's your little win of the week because going into the weekend, we want you to head on him with the positive brands.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is a happy thing. Yeah, so thirteen when I was six five with your little win? It could be anything. Did you have you got this week?
Speaker 3: Mitch? Have you had any little win? I had?
Speaker 6: It was Valentine's Day and I had a really lovely Valentine's Day with the guy that I'm seeing.
Speaker 2: It was really nice.
Speaker 3: What did you do? Did you get each other gifts?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: It was just nice to be showered with love from someone.
Speaker 3: It's nice or just showered. He actually go into details.
Speaker 1: Me.
Speaker 6: She gave me a good saline wash and I feel super clean. No, just a lovely, loving Valentine's La.
Speaker 3: Did you have a little win?
Speaker 5: My little wind makes me sound so old and so boring, and I don't even care. But I've gotten really into my plants recently, Like, okay, this sounds so dumb.
Speaker 2: That's a little wind.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I used to kill every single house plant that I've ever had, and now they are thriving, and I've just learned how to propagate, and I am just yeah, that's my win, little so weird happy?
Speaker 3: What was your wind? Bread?
Speaker 4: Someone complimented my outfit this week, so that was a little win for me.
Speaker 3: Cue what were you wearing? It was like a little white top. They said it was very vagacy, But I think that's a compliment. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I always say Vegas. I think Vegaly. Anyone who does a Vegas residency, in my eyes.
Speaker 3: Is a super I was getting very brittany vibe.
Speaker 2: So you do it, beautiful, gorgeous.
Speaker 3: Hey, we've got some people calling in just center, Hi.
Speaker 2: What was your little win?
Speaker 3: Jesse?
Speaker 8: So I lived with my in laws and my little wind this week was dropping them off at the airport yesterday morning to go away for a week.
Speaker 5: Yes, that's a wind like by getting rid of the in laws sounds I mean, do you love your in laws normally or are they overbearing?
Speaker 3: How do you sit with them?
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's been a lot lately, but I do love them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you love getting them via the But it.
Speaker 8: Was the best feeling saying goodbieas today?
Speaker 5: Did you have to pretend like you were sad? Are you're like, oh, I'm so sad that you're leaving.
Speaker 8: No, I couldn't get out of there quick enough to be.
Speaker 3: Honest, I speaking fine on the way home.
Speaker 6: I love that, Michelle high what was your little wind mish?
Speaker 8: My little wind was getting my son to eat a piece of Brooklyn.
Speaker 7: But it was with bribery involved.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what what do you bribe?
Speaker 3: Michelle? What's on the table there?
Speaker 7: Cream?
Speaker 3: So if you eat this, you get this?
Speaker 2: Doesn't that cancel the broccoli out?
Speaker 3: That eat your greens and.
Speaker 7: You get to give that little bit of vitamin S.
Speaker 3: I think it's fine bribery.
Speaker 2: I'm all about it.
Speaker 3: Okay, broccoln is a.
Speaker 2: Win, Thanks Michelle. Congrats Maria, Hi, what was your little wind mass?
Speaker 7: I went and decided to get a full head to toe wax and I came it. I was looking like a mink coat. I went out like a sphinx cat.
Speaker 3: Wow. So, Maria, when you say like full body, what are we talking?
Speaker 5: I mean, I know I know the bits that are we're talking about the eyelashes down.
Speaker 3: But are you doing like mustache?
Speaker 7: Well no, I'm Greek, so you can Greek girl run back, but backsack of crack?
Speaker 3: You name it everything. We love that. Do you know what you care? Oh Maria, I love we love a sphinx cat. Good on you, Maria, Maria.
Speaker 5: So what Maria would be able to get from chemist warehouse a whole lott of wax strips?
Speaker 2: Do you just dip yourself in it? Maria, yourself in the whole.
Speaker 7: I decided to go full glory. I went nut from my from my arm pits.
Speaker 2: We got the mental images.
Speaker 3: You stop describing all of it.
Speaker 4: You just walking naked to the woman and just say like strip like, just strip me, strip me bare.
Speaker 7: Yeah, give me, give me the full mounting. Basically, Maria, who are.
Speaker 2: You doing this for yourself? For a person?
Speaker 8: My boyfriend?
Speaker 7: For Valentine's Day?
Speaker 3: Happy Valentine?
Speaker 2: How long are you being together? Isn't you okay?
Speaker 7: Live in years?
Speaker 3: Cracked? Eleven years later?
Speaker 7: Only once once a year?
Speaker 2: Let's give you five hundred bucks a chemist swear house. I'll take it.
Speaker 3: Let's make it twice a year.
Speaker 4: You so well, anyone that's putting themselves through that for their boyfriend eleven years later deserves five hundred dollars from chemist time.
Speaker 8: That's all right, Maria.
Speaker 6: Well we'll get and photos of that and we'll put it on the on the pickup's choice.
Speaker 2: Let Maria send him what she's got.
Speaker 3: You are so welcome that away. It's such a nice end to the week, isn't.
Speaker 5: I think I'm not.
Speaker 3: Doing enough on myself to get a full body works, do you, Laura? No, I don't do that. That was a rhetorical We know that I don't do much anymore.