Speaker 1: I'd like to acknowledge the traditional owners on which this episode is being recorded, the combo marry people. We pay our respects to elders past, present and emerging, and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples. Today, I'm your host, Georgie Stevenson, and this is the Rise and Conquer podcast. This is the podcast where which have mindset, self development and becoming your higher self mix soon with a lot of laughs, plus behind the scenes of my life running two businesses and being among Think of us as the perfect combo of brunch with your besties mixed with self development. No matter where you are in your journey, we're here to help you be curious, pull yourself out, and embrace radical self awareness. If you're ready to get into the driver's seat of your own life and stop letting life past you by, then you're in the right place. Hi everybody, and welcome to the RNC Potty. Happy Friday and Happy Easter. Happy long weekend, Tier. I know I love long weekends. This is like a long, long week You long long because it's four days. Oh, it's beautiful. I love Easter time because not only do we get to eat all the chocolate and just not give two f's about it. But it's like the season changing. Oh yeah, so true, weather starts to get a bit crispy. It's a little bit colder, but it's still that really and beautiful sunshine. It's just taking away that like humid heat. So true. And I feel like it's interesting because every single Easter it's like really you can notice it. Yeah, that's actually such a good point. And I love it so much. I love Easter because on Monday, the chocolate's always really cheap. Tisa. I have distinct memory every year go to the shops when the bunnies go down to a dollar bunny and I buy like eight chocolate bunnies. I love that. This is like the do you like celebrate Easter or do anything with Easter? No? Nothing, Yeah, just chocolate. Yeah, so do we It's just like chocolate. You hang out with your fam Yeah, ideal, guys, we have a really fun episode for you. So this is, you know, one of my famous pep talks. We decided to do this because we notice a theme in our Facebook group of you guys were asking how we can show up for ourselves when things are going not so great, and I feel like we've kind of spoken about this a little bit and touched on it recently, but we just noticed such a strong theme in our Facebook group. And ps, guys, if you're not in the RNC Facebook group, that's when we like have a lot of discussion. That's like where honestly we get most of our ideas from because we're we're so engrossed in the community. So jump in there if you're not. Link is in the show notes. In those moments where the universe is really testing you, that's what we're talking about today, and I'm going to give you my tips what I do, and yeah, we just have a great chat about it. It is such a good episode. I'd say this every episode, but he's like, this is my favorite. But our quick week updates are tru of us. I had such a fun week. Well, we had your event on Saturday, which was so nice, and it was so nice to meet some of the r n C community that came to. So many of you guys were there. I think it was like pretty much the whole part, Like everyone I spoke to it was like, yeah, I've done the project and you know, I listened to the podcast so shout out to the RNC community. Now you guys are literally the best, the best, and it's interesting. So I'm just gonna like take it's so interesting because the event. Firstly, I think because it was just attached to a theme that I am so passionate about that feels so authentically me and like, you know, the collection amazing, but also doing a community event to connect with people who I genuinely felt like we were on the same level. And I said this to Jamie. Actually, I was like, I spoke to so many people and I felt like my cup was so full. Yes, like I generally was like, oh my god, that was a beautiful conversation. And I feel like even though you know, events can sometimes be draining because there's a lot of energy used, I walked away from that event so fucking happy and like my cup was full mine too. It was beautiful. I totally agree, Like it was not draining at all. Everyone was so high vibe, everyone was willing to give everything a go. Yeah, it was just beautiful. And also even just the vibes of the event, like pre event not stressful. Everything was organized. God, the NH team is just fucking but everything was organized, Like everyone was there to help out. Everything went to plan. There was no heat coups, the most beautiful energy, and I like that day just felt so aligned and so perfect. And yeah, it was like one of those moments in my quote unquote career where I was like, Wow, this is my job. I love that so much, Like this is my job and I just genuinely am so grateful and can't fucking believe it. I just got to fucking hang out with my friends and that's what it felt like. Yeah, we were just with a bunch of our besties. I know it was the best. It was the best, So highly recommend. It depends should we do. Oh my god, that's all the Iron c F team asking guys. It has to be perfect, it has to feel perfect, and it's got to be different, I think, yeah, And it's just it's gotta make sense. So stay tuned. Yeah, watch is Space Now. Before we get into the episode, we do want to start bringing some more segments each week to the podcast. So to start off, we're going to be doing some self discovery ones. This will be where I ask your question, G and you'll give us your take on it and also maybe give the listeners some tips on how they can find their answer to the question in a way that feels good to them. M hmm, okay cool. So our question for today's segment is what are your top three most important values and how would I guess after you've said yours, tell us how you know that that's it? Okay, let me have a little think. I think definitely, Like one is authenticity. Yeah, Like one of my core beliefs is like when I lock into me and when I lock into just me being me, magic happens. And that's truly like a value that I'm like, yes, that is, that's truth for me. The next one is trusting that life happens for me. I love how I've just made this about Corbyli like Carl Vales, same shit. So like trusting life happens for me, And I think this is a beautiful value for me personally because it's like it kind of will touch on this episode, is like can you trust when even things are looking like it's not gonna work out? And I think that is really the difference between people manifesting what they want and people not because they give up at that last moment. And so a big value is like no, I get to lock in and I get to trust that this is going to work out, and even if you know, I have so much evidence of that, but also it's because I've created that evidence. And then the last value is probably just like a bit of a motto in business, and how I do things is like feel the fear and do it anyway. Yeah, that's just like anything uncomfortable. Again, that's where the magic happens. And again I've created so much evidence where it's like, oh, this feels uncomfortable, fearful, let's fucking go. I love that one. That's like how I want to live my life because I don't want to just be comfortable in my whole life and then get to the end and be like, fuck, I actually did nothing. Yeah, that's like a huge thing. So they're probably like my top three values currently. How I got there was just I guess I'm really clear on my core beliefs. I'm really clear on what's important to me and how I live my life. And that's something that I constantly revise and constantly look at. If you have no concept of that, it's kind of hard to tell them like quickly a tear, but like, for example, that's what I do. It for do it for your future self. Course is all about is getting clear and like getting clear on your concept of self and what's important to you. And that's the thing. Is like, when you're not clear on who you are and what you stand for, it's really hard to make decisions, it's really hard to move forward. So that's like, if you ever wanted to start with any personal development, I would say clarity is your first thing of like clarity of who you are and what you stand for. And again we have a course of that or that. It's like keep the things you can do, Like you can literally go on the internet and google a bunch of values lists and like go through and see which ones work for you. Yeah, and try them on and see how they fit. But again it's about if you're not clear on this stuff, I would start working on this. This is such a great place to start. So true, what are your values? Mine? I prepare them earlier, Thanks for use the question mine, and I think they change, They've changed a lot, but I think these ones are probably it for me again at the moment. They might shift in the future, just depending But my first one would be risk taking, sort of similar to your field of fear. And do it anyway. It's so important to me to do things that scare me. And I think, when I think about it deeper, I don't think I've ever had anything negative come out of taking a risk. So what am I actually get? Oh my god? I love that. Yeah, Like, I feel like if you take a risk, you'll get rewarded somehow or the other. You're never gonna have anything necessarily bad come out of it. Isn't it interesting though that humans are so scared of that?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 1: Taking risk it's a whole other podcast. Yeah, that's it's help ponder that later. My second one, which I think has come out about more of this year, is integrity and doing things with purpose but without it needing to make sense to others, and it just needs to internally make sense to you and that's all that matters, and connecting with that, holding onto that and trusting that, love that. And then my last one is compassion. I think it's so important to treat others with kindness and almost have like elegance and grace and things that you do even if something's upset you or triggered you, you can still compassionately explain that to a person or show them compassion by not addressing it or just setting that boundary. But I think that's something I want to lean into, is like have my boundaries and all of that sort of stuff, but still like I don't need to jump down anyone's throat if that makes sense. Oh my god, that's beautiful. That's actually something. You know. What compassion I feel like comes with two is like kind of maturity. Yeah, don't you feel like you go through especially because we are both you know, young, passionate the icy females. But it's like you go through this stage where you find your voice, Yeah, and you find who you are and you want to like fucking shout it to the rooftops. Yeah, and you want to tell everyone. And also when you are so clear on who you are and what you want in your boundaries, you're like, no, I will fucking tell you, yeah, because I've gotten clear in this. But it is almost this sense of maturity of the step past that is like I actually get to have my boundaries, be clear on who I am. But I also again have compassion for other people because they're on their journey and I trust their evolution. Yeah, And I'm not going to try and push something on them or try and make them wrong. I just get to have it for me. Yeah, and that's when the compassion would come in. Yeah, exactly it. Oh my god, I love that so much. It's like we have the same brains just connected now because we spent so much time to go. It's like me, you, Ellie and Jamie and Georgina were just like morphing into the best way possible. Oh my god, I love that. It tea. Yeah, so those are mine. This is so fun. I cannot wait to do more segments with you guys. And also, let's put a post in the Facebook group and ask them what their values are. There three top values, because I just I want to hear you, you guys. I want to hear what you're going through, what you're processing, and what you're currently locking in. And a little tip. Some of how I found mine is I noticed when I was triggered by other people when they did something out of jealousy. I was like, oh my gosh, I wish I could do that, but I haven't done that with someone who takes a lot of risks. And that's how I realized that that was something I valued because it's it triggered you it's important to you. Yeah. Interesting, and it's something you want. Oh I love that. Yeah? Interesting. Okay, all right, let's.
Speaker 2: Get all right, guys, let's fucking chat.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I need to swop swearing. I have been letting loose with what do you think that is? Passion? It is? It's passion. All right, we'll leave it in what we'll jump it down to. I love it too because I tear. You're someone who like doesn't swear, Yeah, and I can almost feel you be like, oh, I'm getting better. You know what's funny is I actually grew up with my parents never swearing, not ever. The first time I ever heard the word fuck come out of my parents' mouth was when I had, like, I tested my mom so much she just yelled fuck at me. I was like so scared. I was like, oh my god, this is when I die, had like either had broken her. I was also like twelve. My parents don't swear too much, but it's just like here and there. But I feel like the first time I heard them swearing, they were like on the phone, our electricity hadn't gone on or something, and we just moved house and they're like swearing. That's funny means like intro. Oh shit, all right, guys, today we are chatting how to go through hard shit and hold yourself to a stand in and get through it. Such a big one. So this has actually come about because we have noticed such a theme in our rn C community Facebook page. Ps, if you're not in there, come and join us. It's really fun. It's a lot of fun. It's a lot of fun. We all got each other out limiting police. I know, it's like pretty intense. It's like other Facebook groups, it's like giveaways, but like, come discuss shadow. We're like, it is that a shadow? Actually, no, that's us in the office. I know. Jamie's always like go deeper, why is that turning? Like okay, he'll let me think about it. So annoying. No, we have lots of fun in there, so come join us if you're not in there. And then also, oh my god, the passion and the vibe in the project Facebook group too is just it's next level, is not It's amazing. Me and a Tea was like discussing that we think this round is like one of the most potent rounds, Like everyone is so involved and it's like really incredible to see, but it's also we can see themes and we were having our team meeting and sorry, when this episode goes live, the project should be finished in at a deer. Yes, you can still buy the project and do it in your own time, but the actual Facebook group is really really potent. Actually if you buy it after you get put in the all rounds all rounds Facebook groups, so you can still you know, uncovera shit in there. But a huge theme that we notice in this round is people really struggling with you know, things are going quote unquote bad in my life. How do I deal with this? And a lot of messages like how do I stay high vibe? Yeah? How do I stay high vibe during this time? Because when people first get introduced into manifesting, you know, it is the concept of like attracts, like, so your vibe attracts you know, everything you want, everything you want. So people kind of go into this mindset of like, oh, I need to be happy all the time if I want to manifest like my dreams and everything. So I'm here to tell you stop stressing about that. It's it's not going to like if you're not high vibe all the time, that's not actually going to matter if you are setting a standard as you go through lower vibrational seasons. Yeah, let's say, because I think it's like we're not doing toxic positivity here where it's like, well, I just need to be happy all the time. I'm not a good idea. No, And it's also that's just not real life because also I believe, you know, my belief is like you come to earth as a soul and you have a journey you go on, and you have certain KLMA contracts, and you have certain things happening where like, imagine if everything just went right in your life and you had no struggles, you had no lessons, like, it'd just be neutral in But also you wouldn't even be well, it's not that you wouldn't be a person, but you would have no like character building, and you would have no concept of yourself because you've never had experiences that have shown you, oh, I'm actually really strong, yeah, and I'm actually really courageous and I actually can do hard things. You would have no self awareness about that, yeah, because you have never been put in that situation. So I really think when we are going through times when things are you know, quote unquote low vibe. I don't think, Fuck, how do I get to a higher vibe? I think I take a step back, and I'm like, Hey, what's actually going on here? Is there a lesson I can learn? Is there something I can uncover? Is there somewhere I can go deeper? And I really see it as like, well, first of all, it's like you can automatically shift the quote unquote bad vibe, which is you know, low vibe feelings is you know, like shame and guilt and like deep deep sadness, and you can shift that instantly into like one level higher of like curiosity. Yeah, so I say this a lot, but it's like you can shift it into oh, what could actually be the lesson here? Am I getting a lesson about my standards in relationships? So curious? Curious about this? I keep attracting fucked people? No, But like it's like that old thing where they're like, if everything's going wrong, maybe you're the prost You hate that one? Am I? The problem? Is it? Me? Am I? The problem? Literally? Though? So it's like taking a step back and thinking, what can I actually learn here? And you know what, I'm I'm in a huge season of absolutely leaning into discomfort. I love that so much. And it's like, it's funny because once I decided I'm leaning into discomfort and I am actually going through a season where I can do hard things. You know what happened a lot of hard things, and I was like, oh, manifest But honestly I did in a way because I told the universe I'm actually ready to build on my concept of self and my self awareness and I'm actually ready to build some like skills and let's just call it character that is going to be so worthwhile for me, you know, in the long run. And so yeah, I'm like, you know, all the tiktoks of like I'm building her, I'm actually fucking building it. Like there's so much truth for that. And it's so interesting because once I was like, no, I'm actually gonna lean into discomfort and I'm gonna do I'm gonna lean into the hard things because I'm actually ready to go through them. Yeah, and I'm actually ready to use this as almost an exercise where I'm building the person I want to be. So it's really funny because at the moment with my coach, I was really working on the relatability piece for me. Yeah, So I have a huge wound of wanting to be relatable, and it really comes down to like high school shit, you know, like fucking high high school shit where you want people to like you, you want to fit in. And it's so funny because my coach had to reflect me and she's like, yeah, but do you remember high school where you wanted to fit in but then you were like well, in my case, you were friends with the popular girls, but then you fucking hated it because that was a mean to you or they were mean to other people. And you're like, oh, I actually didn't want this. Yeah, and so you've now attracted people you don't actually want And I was like, wow, and you almost you water yourself down to be someone else so someone else can like you, but then you're so disconnected inside because you've just fucking wartered yourself down. Yeah, well that's one huge thing. And so I was like, okay, well, also, I don't have to be relatable for me to be liked, if that makes sense or like interesting? Yes, because also, if you think about it, my whole brand is inspiring. I'm an expander. Yeah, I do cool shit, and then that gives other people permission to do cool shit. Yeah, that's kind of the gist of my brand, and like Trailblazer, like, I'm just fucking doing my own thing, and then other people like, you know, even how I do life as a mom, I have no one in my life who has done life as a mom how I have done it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So and then I've you know that beautiful DM. I got the other day tear of the girl who was saying, you know, she never wanted kids until she saw how I had kids and did life with kids, and she's like, oh, I actually really would love kids. It was just the fact that I saw other people doing kids in a way that I didn't like. Yeah, And I was like, how fucking cool is I like that so much? Having children, like having Ivy has been the greatest thing of my life. And it's like I would hate someone else not to feel that and go through that just because they thought they couldn't have freedom or they couldn't have you know, life a certain way. So for me to be an expanded to that person just simply living my life, like how that is that's the shit that lights me up.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh so I had to be like wait a minute, like I'm not here to be liked. I'm actually here to show people who I am lead my life in the way that I want to lead my life. And it's like if they don't like it, they just fucking unfollow me, or like you're just not here for the ride, and that's okay. Yeah. So I had to hugely unpack that because a lot of my you know, stuff I was doing previously, I was like, is this gonna upset anyone, or like, you know, they're still gonna like me, And then that was then watering down and like not letting me fully step into my authentic self, which again is my whole fucking brand. Yeah, so it's like, oh, so I'm noticing things, but kind of going back to it. So I really see hard seasons as such a way where you can actually and I think we've got to speak to obviously, when fucking really bad shit happens, there's such a place where it's like you've just got to feel the feelings, yeah, absolutely, and be in them and also honor yourself with whatever you need to do in that season. That is so huge because if you bypass those that are just going to come back in a different way, in some other fuck toxic way. Yep. So you need to feel them, you need to go through it. But also you will notice there is a point then where you're kind of like, all right, I've been feeling the feelings, I've been doing the things, but also how do I want to move forward? And that's where you get to make the decision of am I going to keep playing in I think like the victim mentality is like maybe a bit brutal here, but it's like, am I going to keep playing in the Oh my god, bad shit just keeps happening to me? Or this is you know, so shit and the opposite to life happens for me. Yeah, am I going to keep playing in that frequency? Or am I actually going to step into a different frequency of I actually get to use this and I actually get to build the person I want to be. Because even if you think about it, I've said this a lot, and like I've been fucking really hone in and on this and my captions of you know, when things are easy, it's so easy to show up as your best self so eat, when things are flowing a line, it's so easy to go and do the thing and be confident. And when you're getting all this positive feedback, and it's like, it's so easy to do the thing and show up as that person that you know you and vision, but it's like, how are you showing up when things aren't easy? Because that is such a huge thing that I've been thinking about of. Oh, you know, the gym is just such an easy example of like when you're fucking feeling tired and when you're feeling shit, like do you just sleep in? Yeah, because then that is going to tell your brain what you do once things get hard, And basically when things get hard is like it's you to the core, it's actually you, because when things are easy, you can be your highest version of yourself. Of course you can. It's not hard, it's not hard. But when things are hard, that's actually when you get to show up as you're most authentic you. So how you showing up? Do you love that you feel like every episode is directed at you? I look into your eyes? And then the gym example gets me an I'm going as I to say, don't lean into that shit. No, no old story it is. I think the other thing I noticed as well, especially like you mentioned, with the negative emotions and feeling the feelings, I actually noticed this one I did do it for you, for you yourself is that when a negative thing happens, sometimes I'll feel a way towards it, and then I'll feel ashamed of the feeling, so I don't feel the feeling, and like, if something minor will happen, then I'll get upset, and then I get ashamed that I'm upset about something that doesn't matter, and then I just don't deal with it. But then that emotion carries through like the next four months, and then I just keep getting triggered with tiny little things that don't matter, when I should have just nipped it in the butt in the first place. So I think that's also important to acknowledge, is that when things go wrong, you're going to feel ways, and even if it's quote unquote not a big thing that's gone wrong, you need to still honor your feelings and not be ashamed about them, because if you're ashamed and you bottle them up and you don't address them, then you're the only person losing out, Like it's not hurting anybody but you. And if you're sitting in the feeling of shame or guilt for having that feeling, you almost can't like dissolve that feeling, no, because it like goes in this loop. Yeah, Whereas that's what I was saying before of like, if you can shift that one gear higher of curiosity of why you went to shame even ye, or why you're feeling that feeling, you can shift out of it and you can almost kind of bring yourself out into a bird's eye few because when we are stuck in the I'm in this low vibe and then I feel shame for being in this low vibe, it very much keeps us there. Yeah, And it's then easy and it's really interesting because I didn't realize how much of my internal dialogue was shame me either. I didn't realize like, wow, I'm not I'm actually really driven by shame. And it's really interesting because then I then thought, oh wow, a lot of my success comes because I shame myself. But then I was like, no, that's not the vibe. And even if it did previously, I know I can always shift and it can like that's not the vibe because also that's not sustainable because if I'm feeling shame all the time and it's driving me, I'm still sitting in this low vibe. So I can then only attract things in this low vibe. It's like I might be getting, you know, quote on quote doing things because of the shame, but it's like it's not going to be sustainable because I need to like elevate. Yeah, and so I did notice so much of my internal dialogue being shame, and I think I think that's very normal for everyone. Yeah, for sure, if you even think about, like I grew up where we didn't really express our emotions, and you know, if you even think about the concept of a child, like when a baby cries, everyone wants that baby to stop crying. We see it as a bad thing that the baby is having an emotion. When I remember when Ivy first started getting colic and she cried all the time, it literally nearly drove me mad. And then I had so much shame and guilt because I thought I'm her mother, I should be able to stop her crying. And it wasn't until I had a doctor explained to me like obviously, like she was just fucking gone through shit. Yeah, internally, but also like a doctor was like, a baby crying isn't necessarily like a bad thing all the time. It's the only way they can express themselves, so of course they've got to cry because they've got to tell you what they need, but don't let it like trigger you. Yeah, and also you can feed and change and then something is, you know, still wrong the baby's crying. The doctor was like, they also just might be getting out of motion, like I'm sure you have times where you just need to have a cry. So true, and I was like, wow, I never thought of it like that, And that was really pivotal when Ivy had colic, because of course I checked if she was okay, and I deal with the things, but also I could just sit in more of a neutral state and like not be so fucking dysregulated by her crying and actually just be there for her and have support and be like you can cry, it's okay, I've got you. Like, And that was really amazing for me personally because I had built up in my head of show emotion, shut it down, and we do that to ourselves. Yeah, well I fucking do that to myself, show emotion, shut it down. But if we don't let ourselves have that emotion, and like we kind of make ourselves wrong. We're like, oh, I feel like that it's wrong, and that was kind of the theme and the questions of like, I'm low vibe, I'm wrong, yeah, instead of could you shift that and be like, oh, i'm low vibe, I'm attracting certain things. Where can I actually shed light on this or see this as a lesson, see this as a moment of learning and a big thing too, I guess speaking on like, you know, the attracting the low vibes is if you don't learn the lesson, if you don't see the cookshit going on, or just like you know what's happening there, it's gonna keep coming in different ways. Yeah, And that's what a huge thing I noticed is when I went, oh, I'm gonna, you know, get uncomfortable, it literally came from every angle and I was like, oh, maybe not that uncomfortable, too fast fast, But it's like no, because this is like this is a moment where I'm building myself. Yeah. I love that so much. So what are your let's say, top three tips to someone who say is having those low vibe moments is potentially shaming themselves for feeling that way, because that was a very common theme in the questions, is that they felt guilty for feeling low vibe and also for them to be able to acknowledge their feelings but shift into a higher vibe so they're not attracting more bad things. Yeah. I want to just like stop you there though, because again I don't necessarily think if you're in a low vibe you're going to attract more low vibe things. I think if you're in a consistent low vibe Liken twenty four seven, yes, what your life will reflect. Yeah, But I also think too, don't get in the mentality of oh, I'm I've been in a low vibe for a week, so now the next week, I'm going to attract low vibe things. Yeah, because you can really, like if you think of even like quantum like realm vibes, Yeah, you can shift and quantum leaps things in a second. So even if you've been in a low vibe for you know, a week or a month or whatever, you can actually shift and go up here in a second. So like, don't let yourself be like, oh, well, of course I'm now going to have a bad week because I was in a bad mood last week. Because it's your belief that you're going to have a bad week that is going to attract it. So just be so careful of that belief. I just wanted to, yeah, put a bit in it. That's a good thing to put a bit in. Yes, But just notice that language there, because again, do you see how that is, Like that's a belief of oh, if I'm in a low vibe, going to attract more low vibe things. Yeah, you only will if you think you will. Yes. So it's almost like I'm in a low vibe. I give myself permission to be in a low vibe and it's not going to affect anything around me. Yep, I love that. Yeah, I've taken that way tears like that is mine. Yeah, that's my new coll belief truly. Well, I think it's it's first of all, catching yourself, Yeah, in in the season where you're like, oh, I have actually been in a season where I have given a lot of responsibility away. So this thing happened to me. This person is doing this to me, that is happening to me. See even that like energy of like you're currently in a victim mentality, Yeah, and it's you know, you may have even been in it for a while and that's fine too, because it's like we often need to be in that to then see what the triggers and like the mirror is. Yeah, but just notice of like things that are happening around me in this situation. Am I really seeing this as you know, this is happening to me? Rather than a what lesson or what thing can I see here that I can actually use? I even think about it of like if you're going through life, it's like door Explorer vibes, and it's like you're picking up little things and you're putting them in your backpack of like learnings. I love that so much. Such a weird analogy. I don't know where that's I don't know. I actually used to watch it. I did. Do I look so good? Are you just seeing them around you? Being like, fuck, there's shit all around me, but you're not actually using it to your advantage? Yeah? So it's like just clock yourself there first of being like, oh I noticed that, So then I want you to really notice are you putting yourself into shame because you are in this low vibe or you're feeling these feelings. So a great example of this is when I was, you know, dealing with this whole relatability wound, I then had a whole heap of comments on Instagram that like popped up literally in the week, and I never, like, I never get shit comments. I really don't, like I have the most amazing community, and I also like, am not really in my dms, but I never get that sort of stuff. And it's so interesting because when I was like, oh, I'm gonna unpack this relatability wound, and then like literally three comments came up bam, bam, bam, all triggered the fuck out of me. And it's like I could have gone into a spiral of no, but I need to be you know, relatable, like these people are literally and one of the comments literally said the words you used to be relatable. I was like, wow, life happens, Bobby, And it's like noticing and being very like present in the am I going to go to And because the whole vibe with this is like I thought I was someone who was like over the negative comments thing like I'm like, I thought i'd like dissolve that, and now it's like and then you felt shame for being triggered about the comments, and then I got triggered, and then I had shame because I got triggered because I was like, I thought I was over this. I fucking teach on this, and why am I even bothered by this? You know? But then do you see that that's shame? Yeah. So it's like could you then see me going on a fucking downward spiral?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So first of all, I had to catch myself and be like, this is a human experience. I'm actually also asked for this experience because I'm trying to build her. So I'm actually just gonna take a step back and not do the shame thing. So it's like, it doesn't matter if I thought I had been past this, It doesn't matter. Even if I have teachings on this, Like, that doesn't matter. I'm not doing the shame thing. Able to take Like, if you're wanting to go one step higher, I always say gone to curiosity. Yeah. So and it's good because that's not you know, that doesn't feel like you have to be fake happy now. No, literally, just going into so interesting why did that comment trigger me? Yeah? Or so interesting? Why did I get quite angry at Tim when he asked me about that thing? Or so interesting? I actually notice, you know when I do this, that happens, or and then just taking a step back, not shaming yourself for acting that way or reacting that way, and then just being like, oh, I wonder if anything's here. And also what I do is like I literally like will write it down a bit. I was just about to say, I need to start carrying a bloody book around because it happens so much, and then by the end of the day you'll forget some of the things that you want to just keep happening. Yeah, So it's almost see it, write it down, put it in your notes or whatever, and if you can't unpack it in that moment, and then it's like I just have that because also what you don't realize is you'll notice and fuck, since I've started doing so like deeper shadow work, I noticed the same pattern and reactivity I have with Tim, I have with Cooper, I have with my parents, like I am in and it's like it plays out in different ways. Yeah, but if I actually get to the root of why I reacted that way or felt that way, I'm actually in such a pattern and we all do this. So it's all it's kind of being like, even like, where is this showing up in my life in a different way? And that's The thing is, see how I just shifted into curiosity there, Yeah, and that just puts yourself in that higher vibe and then you're able to And that's the thing too, is it's not like fucking all day I'm like, oh, how did that trigger me? Fucking write it down and do a whole process on it. Literally, awareness is such a tool to just bring it out of bringing it to that higher level. And also I very much like trust life, like myself and my evolution, if that makes sense. Yeah, so I trust if I'm constantly stepping into awareness, things are going to not like naturally unravel figure themselves out and figure themselves out because I'm no longer here and in the shame and the guilt, I've actually just stepped up, So of course naturally things are now going to be on this frequency. So it's almost like even if you're not quantum leaping up, you're like slowly climbing the little mountain. Yeah, that and that is going to be And especially if you're doing that, like with you know, every single thing, even after the thing, it doesn't have to be before the think. Yeah, but what you'll notice is then it's going to start being before you react so now I know. Now I can, like because I did the whole awareness after awareness after awareness after Now I'm even getting glimpses of awareness before and I make a different action and that do you see that transition? But I had to do this first, and then now I'm like, oh, I actually can like rarely, very rarely. But it's like I'm naturally just making you know, a progression and it's nothing crazy, it's nothing crazy. I love that so much. And it's like I'm just like trusting myself that I'm like figuring it out and I'm moving onto a different frequency. So that's a huge thing of like I would just be stepping into curiosity and awareness and just like watch things like unravel. And then I think also even if you think of like if we're talking vibrations and frequency of if you go from oh my god, this bad thing is happening to me to what could this be teaching me, and then that step up is, oh, I'm actually so grateful, like if I you know, let's just go back to the common example, Oh, I'm actually so grateful for this comment because it has actually shown me that I don't want to be relatable and I no longer have to identify and I actually get to leave that story behind because I'm actually going upwards. And it's like, oh, thank you so much. That happened to me with boundaries as I wanted firmer boundaries and things, and then people just started asking from this shit that I didn't want to do, and I was like, oh, now I get to test my boundary skill. And then shifting into that just made it so much easier to put the boundaries in place, rather than going, like I just said, I wanted to work on my boundaries, and now all these people were and all these things against my boundaries, and it's just like, no, like this is an opportunity to show myself that I can do it and it is easy, yes, rather than going, oh, like I said, I wanted to work on it and now it's hard. Yeah, but it's not. It's easy, and it's the opportunity so that next time it happens, it's not even going to be a thing in my head of like this is a boundary. It's just like this is how I am. And no. And you know what's great about that, Attia is even taking because if you think about it, we this episode, we have really spoken about, you know, us wanting to strengthen something and then something happens. But if you even turn like shift that and a lot of people would be experiencing why didn't fucking ask for this thing and this thing happened? Is what's in that thing that you can reflect to yourself of where maybe you're you know, let's say it's boundaries or your standards or like integrity to what you say you are is being tested, because that's also showing you an amazing thing that you get to work on. Yeah, it's always gonna you know, it's always gonna reflect and let's just you know, take it back. Let's say I hadn't asked, you know, to work on relatability, and I got that comment of like taking it back and being like, oh wow, it's so funny. I'm actually out of integrity with I say. I'm someone who doesn't you know, care what people think, and I'm an expander, but I actually still have this story about I want to be relatable to my audience so they like me. So see how I could actually you know, twist it around there and be like, oh, this is actually something I want to go deeper. Yeah, and it's sometimes really hard because we are blinded by the pain the sadness, And that's why I think it's so important to feel the feelings yea, and sometimes like not go Like, for example, when I had my miscarriage, I wasn't like, what's the lesson in this? Like you? I mean, I was fucking sad, Yeah, And I think that's really important to sit in that feeling and really like and also not shame yourself about sitting in that feeling. Yeah, And then that was actually like, oh, In one of the live calls, I answered a question of the one of the girls was saying she's going through a breakup and it's like half the days she feels like really really sad, but then she's like I should be over this, And then half the days she feels like she's getting over it, but then she's like should I be sadder? And I was like, do you see how every single like, no matter what emotion you're having, you're feeling guilty. Yeah, you're feeling guilty, and you're like not letting yourself literally just have that emotion. Like I think if you literally let yourself and have that emotion, you're actually gonna be able to transcend and fucking get over. It's so much easier then having that emotion and then questioning yourself for having that emotion. Yeah, because you're not letting the emotion do its thing like emotions naturally want to move through us, be in us, and then release, and it's like you're not letting yourself doing that. So it's trying to come in every day and then you're stopping it. So it's like you're actually limiting yourself from transcending this because you can't feel the feeling. That's so true. You're making yourself wrong for feeling the feeling, not me making you notice something I have done that. I love that. This is like just personal therapy. This is what this podcast has ad. You should be paying me. I've never heard you laugh like on that note. Thanks guys, thank you so much for listening. Thank you so much for listening to another episode of the Rise and Conquer podcast. If you enjoyed it and want more, come connect with us on Instagram at Riseinconquer dot podcast and join our Facebook discussion group, a Rise and Concer podcast community. We're an independent podcast and we have a small team, so we do appreciate your time and support. If you have a spare moment, a follow or subscribe on whatever platform you listen to would be so amazing, And look, if you're feeling extra kind, a review on Apple podcasts or would be great