Speaker 1: Welcome to them. Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: All right then, so right now what we're doing on the show, then, need to just get your phone out. It's probably already out. You're probably scrolling it right now, wasting valuable time.
Speaker 1: You're never going to get back like we all do.
Speaker 2: That text message, the first one at the top of your phone where whatever it is, to send it on to me. I don't need any explanation. We will try and do that in ten minutes time on the other side of the news.
Speaker 1: Forward it onto me.
Speaker 2: Then the top of your phone that message that is there right now, tell me you kind of you're in box there.
Speaker 1: Rio dare I ask Goodness.
Speaker 2: Knows this man the Prince of Paran, who knows who he met last night?
Speaker 1: Midnight last night? Who knows you? I know that's focusing on the show. Yes, sure sure, Wild.
Speaker 2: Times Radio is Johnny Depp, he said to me the Today Pats.
Speaker 1: If he dies, he wants to be fired out of a cannon.
Speaker 2: Radios Johnny Depp, Wild Times, the Prince of bran Oh, this might.
Speaker 1: Be a little disappointing to you. Then my aunt is just stop.
Speaker 3: And it's because I keep getting text from a certain political.
Speaker 1: The election's over.
Speaker 2: If you sign up that newsletter from Clive Palmer, they're still gonna Battie.
Speaker 1: What's the top of your phone?
Speaker 2: Mine is?
Speaker 3: Where is her tie? This is my life story. So I did have to wash Audrey's school tie last night, long story short. So she had food down the front of it, she'd spilt on it. So I sprayed it with a bit of pre cool.
Speaker 1: Ties were a magnet for everything.
Speaker 2: I mean, what dirty things are school ties worth?
Speaker 3: I think she wipes her mouth with it. So I sprayed it with prene with the real intention last night before dinner to wash it. And then I went to bed at seven and then you know what. The first that was great last night? It was rain on the roof.
Speaker 2: It's not ten year old George sort of reading the Tiger that came to teat you good night, mummy.
Speaker 1: I often go to bed before her off a bottle of wine already tucked away.
Speaker 3: Anyway, I woke up on the first thing that sprung into my mind at three am was oh, no, the tie.
Speaker 1: To do list.
Speaker 3: So before I even got in the shower, I had to get up handwash the tie, and then an.
Speaker 2: Extraordinary mum and Patsy gets up like really a lust because she lives in holland comes in every day.
Speaker 1: Might as well.
Speaker 2: I worked it in the dryer ferry over Genixpress Dame Lane.
Speaker 3: Our dryer is in the garage which is right at the back of our bedroom wall. And so I won't Chris up because it's going clump clunk, just one tie in there, clunk.
Speaker 1: The kids still tie tag.
Speaker 3: When I was at school, we used to grab the little cord at the back of the tie and rip it and ruin everybody's hope not buy another.
Speaker 1: Tie at the Posh Show School.
Speaker 2: At the top of my phone is I'm in back in Melbourne this weekend for the talkers D's game, Are you up for going for a man walk? That is from the late great Bob Murphy who moved out the way, the former mayor of Fitzroy now tearing up Rootboy style.
Speaker 1: With he's the ruiners of the root Boys, so.
Speaker 2: You might see you will see me and Bobby go from man Or this weekend. All right, what's the message on the top of your phone? Send it on to us, no explanation. This is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast. If you're wondering where Jack post is. We are two. There's a little bit of truth. And I did manage to catch up with him yesterday and this reminded him of his old work mate and mate Christian went a good chat and he's here Mark Wednesday told me eventually on Wednesday for his possible return to the show. So Jack's been off for a week and a bit. You need to take some time away from the show. Everything's all good though, he will be rejoining the show. He's here marked Wednesday. And then when I went so Wednesday said all thursdays.
Speaker 1: So not Monday at the start of the week. That was not tabled in our discuss yesterday.
Speaker 3: You know that'll be rounded up to the following week.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, if you're wondering, we all wonder, let's wander together. When he's ready, hit me back in teams to stand by, all.
Speaker 1: Right, then, Nett.
Speaker 2: Never look at the text messages we've asked you to send on to us. The top message, the top of your inbox on your phone, the top text message that you've got right now sat there. Don't explain what it's about, what back and forth it means. Just send on to us. We're trying to work that out. Now, all right, lot's coming in. So these are messages from listeners top ones on their phones. Send me a photo of the sizes. I get this a lot for my wife and mount shopping someone. I don't know what size to get in something, so you have to right, but we take it high tech.
Speaker 1: I have to FaceTime.
Speaker 3: I was about to say, I'll do that to Chris.
Speaker 2: The amount of times you've seen men somewhere going moving the camera, you know, at various shelves, going.
Speaker 1: Back and forth. That one.
Speaker 2: No, you hear this, disembodied boys going slow down?
Speaker 1: Do it slower a relationship? It's fun yell that in the supermarket. We just get it.
Speaker 2: Run. Another message, beautifully prepared by the colonel.
Speaker 1: Someone ate like a king last night. Very jealous. You're quite right, beauty.
Speaker 2: That should be their advertising slogan, beautifully prepared by the colonel.
Speaker 1: I'm in the toilet.
Speaker 2: Someone's texting from the toilet? Is that someone looking for them.
Speaker 1: At work or wondering where they are? That's come from Jack Post. He has done that before. Yes, yeah, many times?
Speaker 2: Have you seen the British Scotts series called Outlander? Yet bloody Goods a lot of the I'm in a WhatsApp group. There's about turn nine of the dance in there, and the main chat is unfunny gifts, unfunny means, and then TV shows that we recommend to each other. That's the conversation. Please call when you're free. I dread getting that one. You know, it's never good.
Speaker 1: It's what the great news is. Do you know?
Speaker 2: It's always oh no, they need something, want something, another message.
Speaker 1: I did say no to the chicken hearts and garlic bread. You're just in combo. Maybe they're making some sort of just that.
Speaker 2: Who the hell says no to garlet bread? I can't ever imagine the circumstances. It's not a yes from me. Please seem take it as read that it's always a yes for garlet bread from me. Not another one here. They even play ed shearing sometimes, Leanne.
Speaker 1: That's everywhere. Well, that's not us.
Speaker 2: No. Do you think of someone trying to coax someone over to us lying that we play ed shearing.
Speaker 1: Sometimes, Leanne. We don't stay where you are if that's all you want to hear in the morning. Move ping pong.
Speaker 2: Table, that's all it says, Move ping pong table.
Speaker 3: That's definitely a wife.
Speaker 1: I think that is to a husband.
Speaker 2: She's asked him so many times, she's now noticing to hay, if you get a chance. It's now just progressed to ping pong table. You know you've a little kiss at the end of it.
Speaker 1: No conjunctions, ping pong table. Let's go for slap Sunday. I like to slap Sunday. I bet you do. It's not like that. Let's go for slap Sunday.
Speaker 2: Gives him plenty of time to schedule off work the next day too.
Speaker 1: It's up like a big slap up. Meal doesn't sound like that. Stress. I don't think it's like you just whack people like the.
Speaker 2: Most certain places. I have a little bit of stress relief. That's what I tell my wife. Those marks are anyway back to the message stages. If at first you don't succeed, try skydiving.
Speaker 1: Classic. Would you like me to warm your side of the bed? Are they farting on it? I don't.
Speaker 2: Last one here seriously considering selling it. I don't want to until we move though. What a big conversations on these text messages. All right, thank you for sending us yours. Carl Brighter you're listening to the Christian Know Carls Show podcast