Speaker 1: Celebrity news.
Speaker 2: Oh you like that gas crow at NAT, what do you got?
Speaker 3: I'm going to lead with a couple of big headlines floating around today. Now, anyone who loved the first Barbie movie is going to be disappointed, because there's going to be as the.
Speaker 2: Second movie has been stalled.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: The reason being is there's like negotiations and they've hit like a roadblock because some of the actors and the production companies want more money. Because the first one made one point four four four eight billion dollars worldwide.
Speaker 2: It was a huge success.
Speaker 3: Whether you liked it or didn't like it, the curiosity was there enough that a lot of people went and saw it. So one of the negotiations apparently is surrounding Ryan Gosling's contract in the next movie. For example, he played Ken obviously in the Barbie Movie. Now first movie he reportedly got twelve point five million, he's asking allegedly for twenty million this time around. I'm sure Margo Robbie's production company wants a fair whack as well, So it looks like there might be a bit of a delay.
Speaker 2: If you were looking.
Speaker 3: For for I mean, if you're making one bill, surely you can pay that, But will the second movie make as much money? Do people have that same curiosity and longing for a Barbie two movie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know, and I think.
Speaker 3: There was a fair like a lot of people loved the first movie that there was some disappointment a lot of people did like it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Also, Ariana Grande is stepping back from public life after she wraps up this tour she's on at the moment, so she's on the Eternal Sunshine Tour. She's also just released a brand new album called Pedal on Friday. But if you're anywhere on the internet, you would have seen she's coppying a lot of public scrutiny lately over the way she looks, more specifically how skinny she is.
Speaker 2: We've got some images up on her. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Look, I don't like to comment ever on a woman's body because I think, you know, you never know what someone's going through. But it is very noticeable that she is extremely thin and has lost an extreme amount of weight. She's very bony and in my personal opinion, looks a little unwell at the moment, which is what a lot of people are saying online.
Speaker 2: It's not a lot of the comment I'm seeing.
Speaker 3: Is more concern as opposed to slamming her, because you know, she's still getting up on stage every night delivering a really physical show. So it's not as if she's like falling over and she's you know, but it's a noticeable change. So her team have come forward and said she's taking a much deserve break from public facing work and appearances, which has led to endless ongoing public scrutiny. They added that she does perform a very physical show and there's a lot of athleticism involved, and she's performing healthily and successfully every night at a high level. I agree, no one's complaining that her tour is bad, but yeah, I mean, she's taking a step back one way or another, so I hope she's okay. Yeah, I mean it's very sad when you see something like that. Now, finally, we were talking earlier about Spider Man Brand New Day, Brooklyn. You said that your husband Damien wanted to see it on the weekend but couldn't.
Speaker 1: Because it's all sold out.
Speaker 2: This makes me.
Speaker 3: Nervous because I haven't booked tickets for my kids because they're going on we hands, yes, especially the weekends, because this movie, it's probably the most hyped up movie of the year, and yeah, it came out last Thursday. Now I wanted to know if it's going to live up to the hype because you hear a lot of people talking about it. Obviously, you know it's got Zendea, it's got Tom Holland, it's got the recipe, it's got the recipe to make it a great movie.
Speaker 2: But how good actually is it?
Speaker 3: So I thought i'd speak to the most honest person I could, which is a child, my nephew. He's six years old and he loves two things, Michael Jackson and Spider Man. Yes, he's a big Michael Jackson, so he's obsessed with the Michael movie. But he went and saw Spider Man over the weekend, my nephew, Ashton, and I thought i'd go see what he thought of it, because we're.
Speaker 2: Going to get real feedback from him.
Speaker 3: So here's a little interview I did with Ashton about the new spider Man, Brand New Day movie.
Speaker 4: My name's Ashton and I'm six And.
Speaker 1: What movie did you go and see yesterday?
Speaker 4: Spider Man?
Speaker 1: Did you like the movie?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Did Spider Man do lots of cool tricks?
Speaker 4: There was one of the coolest ones. He did a few times. Actually he just goes headfirst down the building. When he's like halfway and he's like near another building, you just start swinging.
Speaker 3: It's a long movie. Do you think it's too long? Did you get bored?
Speaker 4: I didn't really get that balled because I had lots of food.
Speaker 1: What did you eat?
Speaker 4: I had slushy and.
Speaker 1: Medium popcorn packet a medium? Did you finish it all?
Speaker 4: And then I didn't finish all of it?
Speaker 1: But did you have any lolly cup?
Speaker 3: If you were telling one of your friends or someone who said, oh, it's the new Spider Man movie, good, what would you say so good about it?
Speaker 4: It's so cool because it's just one of the best spine Men movies ever. And I would tell my friends to go see always Someone because that makes the movie funner and does like one of the good endings in the spine Man movies.
Speaker 1: What would you rate it out of ten? And do you think it's good to see it at the movies?
Speaker 4: I don't know what to choose because we have like at home, we have more food.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's pretty cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And if you could be any superhero, which one would you be?
Speaker 4: Spun Manal Spider would be pretty cool because you can swing every time to go, like in the.
Speaker 1: Morning, like well, you can wake up and just swing to school.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I'm going to show you some pictures of people and I want you to tell me if they could be a superhero, which one you think they'd be? Okay, who do you think that this lady Amy would.
Speaker 1: Be if she was a superhero?
Speaker 4: Marvel?
Speaker 1: That's really cool. Captain Marvel's got lots of powers. Now I'm going to show you someone else. His name is Brooklyn.
Speaker 4: He kind of looked like ant Man or something.
Speaker 3: Okayman, Yeah, yeah, that's not a bad one. Thatd mean's the one that can shrink down really small, isn't it. Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: And this last week his name is Mike. Who do you think he would be if he was a superhero?
Speaker 4: Ummm, he does not look like one, that's sure enough.
Speaker 1: You don't think he's got any powers?
Speaker 3: Maybe so he's just maybe a normal person on the street, like a civilian.
Speaker 4: He's just like a He looks like a person who would work at the Daily Bugle.
Speaker 3: So a little bit of a Spider Man referenced ever him in the Daily Bugle is the shitty newspaper in the movie know you and knows you've got no powers from one photo of you.
Speaker 4: Well you know so.
Speaker 2: I mean, Brooklyn's a journalist like you. Just don't throw throw superhero vibes.
Speaker 3: No, nothing masculine about me at all. So one hundred out of ten if you're looking to see the Spider Man movie.
Speaker 2: That is the official rating.
Speaker 3: Very good.