Speaker 1: A small show, A Smallsy show Anny Nights, who's famous for sleeping with over five hundred men in six hours. That's probably the most, guys, I'm going to do in a day. Hey, what's up? This is Annie. I do you guys ready to rail me on the Smallsy show?
Speaker 2: We give you Hey on the show Annie Knights in the building. Everybody, Well, I've been excited for this one. How are you good in the flesh? Yes, I've never I did, never thought i'd see the day.
Speaker 1: Really.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well we're here, here, you are. Lots of people have lots of thoughts about you. Hm. True so far so everyone knows you seem very lovely. Thank you appreciate that, very lovely. Now you're a content creator.
Speaker 1: Yes, an adult content creator.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm also a content creator, but not of the adult.
Speaker 1: Perfect How did you get into it?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: Funny story like I was like super innocent, and I was in marketing okay, and mostly it just came from me being like super miserable at my job.
Speaker 2: It was like the nine to five. You were bored by it.
Speaker 1: I look like a slave, yeah, And I was like, what am I doing? I saw these ladies online talking about how they're making like one hundred K a month, and I was like, that seems like the sweetest life ever.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I was like, I'm just going to do it, like, give it a go, see what happens. And then I started an account and it just it took off pretty quickly, and then it just built and built and built, and then a few years later, here we are.
Speaker 2: Okay. So it says here on my notes these are not my words, but local media describe you as Australia's most sexually active woman. Yeah, fair to say for me. Yeah, yeah, people will know that. You gain national notoriety after a heavily followed five hundred and eighty three person marathoning event in May twenty twenty five that briefly landed you in hospital welfare check. How are you now?
Speaker 1: I'm doing great? Thank you now, I'm a sweet.
Speaker 2: You're all good now? Five hundred and eighty three people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's guys, it is, yes, fun day though, really busy day, busy, fun, great day.
Speaker 2: You would have seen so many different penises in all shapes and sizes, right.
Speaker 1: So many, so many, so many different types of men, so many different shapes and sizes, different ethnicities. Was great.
Speaker 2: What's the smallest micro you've seen, you know, or do you sort of like keep that away, Like do you have like a gatekeeping team that just don't allow.
Speaker 1: I mean, I wouldn't show anyone, but I mean, to be fair, I've been pretty lucky, like I mean, there's been some smallish ones, but nothing micro which no micros. No, my friend Lily, she's had a few.
Speaker 2: Micros, sheoud out. Lily, you're also in this. It's like a docu series like Fly on the Wall. I don't want to call it reality.
Speaker 1: Well is it real reality?
Speaker 2: Okay? Reality series called turned on Dirty Sexy Money. Of all of the adult content creators on the Gold Coast, you're a little bit caddy at times.
Speaker 1: On the show. Yeah, yeah, I mean we're dealing with a lot of big personalities and a lot of different opinions as well, So yeah, tensions rise pretty quickly with us.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was friends with Lily and Mia from the show. I'd heard of one of the other girls, but I didn't know any of the other girls. But I went in completely ignorant, naive, thinking it was going to be Kumbaya. We're going to get along and sing dances and be happy. Together. Yeah, war was I wrong? They have some very strong opinions about the stunts that Lily and I do. Yes, which was a lot of the drama on the show.
Speaker 2: Yes, of course. Now is it competitive or I mean there's always men throwing money around?
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's plenty of money to go around. I think that was Lily and I's argument always was that it's actually not competitive. Like Lily and I love, like sorry, building each other up and like chan to support each other. We want to bring all our friends up with us in the industry. So we don't know where this competitive idea comes from. It must be like within the agency. But yeah, that's not us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, crazy. You can tell me to mind my own business. But are you making heaps of money?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I do very well for myself.
Speaker 2: Can you give me, like, is it six figures? Because I've seen sometimes like some content creators will like share their sort of bank statements or their month. You have seen that, Yeah, Like they'll be like, you know, January it was like twenty five, and then February was fifty, and then they must have done some real sortid shit in March because they earn one hundred and twenty.
Speaker 1: Like it's yeah, like six figures a month? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Wow? And is that in subscriptions? You have to explain to me how this works, because take me into your world. Is it people subscribing and that's where a lot of the revenue comes? Or do you get do you do like shows or requests?
Speaker 1: I mean okay, so I would say a third of my income subscriptions yep. And then probably like you send up mass messages, which is like you basically send out like PPV so pay per view, So you've got content you send out with like a price tag on it, just sent up. Anyone can buy that. Then you also can like send out tailored messages to specific subscribers, and like if it's like a custom video, let's say you charge more for that.
Speaker 2: True, it's like the it's like the cameo. Remember the cameos where people were doing but this is like the sexy cameos.
Speaker 1: Sexy cameos, and they're a lot more expensive.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, you wouldn't want to be charging cameo price? No? No, no, how dare she charge cameo prices? Is it in a proper for me to ask how many subscribers you have? Or is do you.
Speaker 1: Don't It definitely fluctuates, So I'd say anywhere between five thousand and fifteen thousand, like that's how much it can fluctuate, depending on how much media you're getting, how much social media views you're getting, all that sort of thing.
Speaker 2: And do you Obviously the show goes into the whole your whole lifestyle and everything that happens on the Gold Coast, but just as a business woman as well as the content creator, do you find yourself some months going Okay, we've lost some subs, What am I going to do? Who am I going to take? What am I going to do? Where do I put it?
Speaker 1: It's definitely like when I was doing I was heavily involved in my stunts and my challenges. It was like a constant Okay, let's sit down. What are we doing next? What's the next challenge, what's the next stunt? How are we going to get.
Speaker 2: Did you have like a whiteboard like a boardroom, and you have like a team of people just going you can stick that there and then we can do that one over there.
Speaker 1: No, I feel like I had that in my mind. But it's so funny, Like I would like message my friends who work like corporate jobs, and I would send them memois like hey, like do you have any ideas for me? And like that'd like help bounce ideas off with me. Henry and my fiance who is my best friend at the time, would like give me a lot of the ideas. So it was just like talking to people and then like I guess taking inspiration from other people and stuff like that. But yeah, it basically wow, So it's.
Speaker 2: Basically it's like a normal job. It's like a it's like but you know, it's anything but normal. But it has the same things that your normal marketing totally selling a product, we need to get things on shelves.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of admin too, Like people don't realize the admin that goes into running and only fans like it's.
Speaker 2: Great, really like tax and well taxed and then like invoices.
Speaker 1: Invoices and like, you know, you have to employ a lot of people. When you've got like a six figure a month business, You've got a lot of people to employ. You've got to pay them.
Speaker 2: You've got to have me people on your team on your wad twelve people. Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like yeah, you've got your publicers assistance.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like just everyone and you know what You've always got to be ready to in shape? Yes, you're like you never have, you can't have a Christmas blowout?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean I definitely do.
Speaker 2: Did you bank the content? You bank the content?
Speaker 1: And then I feel like, I don't know, I'm just like I think I'm like lucky in that sense.
Speaker 2: Okay, it is.
Speaker 1: It's definitely one of those things you have to be conscious about. Like I'm like, you always need to be in shape and like thinking about.
Speaker 2: It, you know, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. How do you handle the judgment? Because people will be listening to this, Some people will be like, mad this, she is awesome. I love her other and I might say women women and men women, but I would think correct me if I'm wrong. I would think potentially more women.
Speaker 1: Are you surprised?
Speaker 2: Really a couple of prutty men.
Speaker 1: There's a lot, like a lot of my comment section all the negative, like a few females, but a lot of guys.
Speaker 2: Is that so? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Really interesting?
Speaker 2: How do you handle that?
Speaker 1: I think I like to just picture them like boulding with a beer belly in their basement.
Speaker 2: Just like a small micro penis exactly, And.
Speaker 1: I'm like, who really cares what they think on Yeah, yeah, and I've.
Speaker 2: Just got thick skin, but you you have thick skin.
Speaker 1: After dealing with it for so many years, I.
Speaker 2: Was gonna say, when did you start getting into it?
Speaker 1: Well, I started my account six years ago, but I went viral for the first time. I think it was like twenty twenty three, so three years ago when like I got most of the criticism. Yeah, and then you just have to deal. Either you learn to swim or you drown.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, that simple. What would you say to people who were listening and they were like, you know what, I might have a crack at this.
Speaker 1: I don't only fat. Yeah, I would just say, like, do you love Like is you doing it because you enjoy it? Or are you doing it for the money, Because if you're just doing it for money, you should not be doing it. Really, I love my job, and like that is why I can make a lot.
Speaker 2: Because I was thought about doing it but for the money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well then do it.
Speaker 2: Okay, don't do it.
Speaker 1: That's like the wrong reasons and a lot of people that do it for the money come to regret it later.
Speaker 2: So yeah, okay, I've got a couple of questions here that the team have put together. Weirdest request.
Speaker 1: Oh, I had a guy wanting me to like sexual, like be his mum, but be sexual. And I was like, I'm drawing the line there, I'm not doing that that.
Speaker 2: He's like, so there's some things you won't do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that's like bordering on incests.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is a bit weird. What is the most outrageous headline that you've seen about yourself?
Speaker 1: Well, there was one the other day that was like only fens start any knight, like is contributing to misogyny and like young men? Yeah, like blaming I mean to be that. I get a lot of weird headlines Like I was like, you can't blame that on me, Like what the hell?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're just doing you living your life. Most awkward place you've been recognized?
Speaker 1: Oh at church by a subscriber.
Speaker 2: This is fantastic because who's it more awkward for you or the person going hang on, why am I supposed to know who any night is?
Speaker 1: Well, he told me he was a subscriber, like a big time fan, and we're in church and he was just attending church. I was like, this is iconic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is he getting down there on you? On the knees to pray their most unsexy thing about being an adult content creator.
Speaker 1: Ah oh, I guess, like things get messy, like when you're doing a five hundred and eighty three guy challenge. By the end of the day, there's a lot of fluids.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I can imagine. I absolutely do you lay a sheet down or what happens there? I've heard, sorry, I've heard, not me, but I've heard stories. Would you like rant like, you don't have to confirm or deny, but I'll tell you the story I've heard, Like, would you do like an AIRB and B or could you potentially do an AIRB and B and then do some mass orgy in an AIRB and B and so that you just close the door on the way out and that's it, We're done.
Speaker 1: I haven't done that. I've certainly like been to hotels before and done like collabs with like one or two people. Yeah, sure, but no, like with my challenge, I hired a swingers club. Okay, yeah, so you can get banned from Airbnb.
Speaker 2: You can. Yeah, be careful, so don't don't do that. Team Just note, don't hire an Airbnb and have an orgy in there, because they can being you from that? Okay, just everyone knows, Hey, you had that AFL thing the other day, Yes, for people who don't know, you outed some AFL players who had been sliding into your dms.
Speaker 1: Yes, that was my fiance's idea. He said just do it, and I said, okay, So I went online and I outed the AFL players that were in my.
Speaker 2: Dam And how did that go? How did that land?
Speaker 1: Well, you know what? The women loved it? Then not so much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but then again, I.
Speaker 1: Had a lot of many of my dms being like, hey, I want to sleep with you too, can you out me? I was like, whoa?
Speaker 2: It was sort of like a fetish are you joking? I apologize for all men. I apologize for all weird men. Your partner's very supportive, super supportive. Yeah, like one would say, or could say, most men maybe wouldn't be able to handle your job.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's fair. I think it helps that Henry and I have known each for ten years, been best friends for ten years, so he just knows me so well. Trust me. Communication is great. But yeah, like I take my hat off to him to be able to, you know, I guess deal with it because it would be hard at times.
Speaker 2: I can only imagine do you have Like I've not watched your work. I'd just have to put that out there yet. No, I haven't watched you. Do you kiss in it? Because I've heard stories about like porn stars, they will sleep, but it's the kissing intimate stuff that is like for their partner that is the deal breaker. So do you kiss?
Speaker 1: So that was like the first thing when I got engaged, was like, I don't kiss the people that I collaborate with.
Speaker 2: This is what okay, So this is true and.
Speaker 1: That came from me, Like that was something I was just like, I don't feel comfortable because like I personally find kissing so intimate. Yeah, but like when you're just sleeping with someone for work, it's easy. I know it sounds hard, It sounds hard to understand, easy to separate. The second you start kissing, that's when it feels more intimate. So my brother saved that from my private life.
Speaker 2: No, I like that. Annie Nights here you can watch the new reality series. It's called Turned Off on Dirty Sexy Money. It's on stand but it's also now on nine and nine hours. Well, because I think people like were eating it up so much on stand that they were like, put this on free to air, people are going to eat this up. Would you like to play a quick game with me called Smash your Pass?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 2: Obviously you smash a lot of men. Yes, Uh is the bar high? Do you think for you? Like, do you do you have to be physically attracted to them?
Speaker 1: I wouldn't say that. I mean, I mean I've slept with a lot of guys who probably are uggoes. Yeah, so, but like if I had.
Speaker 2: To do you like sorry and tell me internally in your head when an ugo walks in, do you're like, oh, God, Well, more often than not, I'm praying to Jesus and I'm thinking of something else right now.
Speaker 1: More often than not, they're wearing a bella clava, so you can't actually see too much, which helps. Oh, but you can sometimes see through the bella clava enough to be able to be like.
Speaker 2: Oh they're ugly, yeah, oh yeah, and you're just like yep, okay, all right. The game is called smash. But have we got the photos up? All? Right? Here we go. I'm gonna if you want to look at the screen right here, I'm gonna give you some celebrities you tell me smash your pass Celebrity edition with any Knight Harry Styles smash. Yeah, would you kiss that one? Yeah? Ok, sorry, you're breaking the rules. Okay, Next one, Tom Holland.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Henry, would let me have a hall pass?
Speaker 2: Yeah? How does that hall pass work? Because technically you will be sleeping. You'd be sleeping. Your hall pass would be the hall pass is kissing, right and sleeping?
Speaker 1: I guess.
Speaker 2: Okay, Next one, bad bunny pass. No, not for you. No, the little little Spanish flavor not really tickling it for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I think he's cute, but yeah, he's just not.
Speaker 2: Not your type. Okay, passing. Next one, Robert Irwin. You want to get on that trouser snake's too young? Okay, all right, okay, okay, big one. Next one, Donald Trump, President of the United States. No, if he offered you a million dollars smash okay quickly while we're in the Joe. No, No, what if he offered you the money like good money? Good money too. Yeah, but you know what, I'd do it for two meal. I'd never be working again. How many more are we work? What's the next one? Albow you could pay? You got offer? Me five million, and I still say no to that, alright. And then last one Harry Jousy you know Harry.
Speaker 1: Josey, Yeah I do.
Speaker 2: Wait, he's got that reality show and I thought so many reality shows? Yeah past, Okay, great, So we're back to Donald Trump for a million dollars. Back to Donald Trump for a million dollars. What else will we get to know about you? What is before I let you go? What is one thing, misconception, something about yourself that you go? You know what, I've never had a chance to speak to people who don't know, who aren't fans. Yeah, yeah, what would you want them to know?
Speaker 1: I think so many? But I think just like that I'm dumb and that I've just entered the industry because I couldn't do anything else. And I think it's just like people not realize saying that only fans is like a business and it's so oversaturded. It's actually really hard to do well. So the people that do do well, they work incredibly hard and they you know, smart, and they market themselves well. And that's you know, that's the case with me. So I think that's really the biggest one.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what, good on you, good on you for making more money than collectively every single person except for you in this room. So I tip my hat to you. Is there going to be another season of the show?
Speaker 1: I hope so? Okay, lots of conversations happen.
Speaker 2: Happening about it. Lovely to meet you, Thank you too, and where we can get We get you on only fans.
Speaker 1: Get me on only fans give on Instagram.
Speaker 2: Yeah ka boom. And if you don't know what she does, put safe search on when you google it? Okay for put or incognito mode, Yes, yes what search it in the incognito modde pleasure to meet you, you too, Thank you. Don't miss a moment of the Smallsy Show.
Speaker 1: Download the free iHeart app Now sounds better on iHeart.
Speaker 2: Head to Chemist Warehouse and save more money every on your regular medication with discounted prescriptions in every store, every day,