Speaker 1: I Heart podcasts. Hear more gold podcasts, playlist and listen live on the free iHeart app.
Speaker 2: Got anything Good?
Speaker 1: Hey, this is.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Hey, this is Christian here. Thank you very much for checking out today's show. Now, if you listen to our show, you're already one of us. But why don't we take it a step further? I invite you to join our exclusive bright Siders Platinum Club. I'll started calling the show the bright side of the Dial. It's our way of letting you know what are shows about, what we stand for. And the bright Side is Platinum Club is our very own inner circle. So come and join us. What do you get when you join the bright Side is Platinum Club. You get your own membership card. You can also get access to our private inner circle. It's a private Facebook group. In there, our first alerts early ideas before they become anything on the show, which means you can outshape the show and also say no before something becomes a bad idea on the show. You get the time wasters the day before. When Rie and I come up with the ideas of the time wasters, you'll hear them before anybody else. Also, every Friday, dropping into your inbox a unique private message from me to all the bright Siders. Only the bright Siders not on air. So if you want to join us, the only thing I need you to do is text the word bright Siders to four seventy five three one oh four three. Add it forward to seeing you in there and now enjoy today's show.
Speaker 3: A Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Hey, come on in Christian O'Connell's show. It is June the fourth, twenty twenty six, eight years ago, twenty eighteen. June the fourth is one I began this show. It is our eighth birthday today. Patsy and I are the only original survivors. Pats, anyone else has fallen or gone into the sawn of business. And you can't hold back a guy whose heart is in the backyard sort of business. You can't. You've got to let that canary fly. So it pass.
Speaker 4: Happy birthday you too, mate, Well done to you, what a mazing to us.
Speaker 1: Perhaps in honestly you've probably seen that this year has been a very explosive year in breakfast radio. But it feels like since I've been here for eight years, it's always explosed dive for breakfast ratings. Striking off eight years is like eighty eight human years in a sane job. So today, on our show birthday, a gift to you guys today is actually it's eight years to do in the show and it's shown number one thy five hundred and twelve, and I wanted to say thank you for each of those shows, because that's what it takes to build something. Hopefully that adds value in the morning to people who've been part of the last couple of years, or if you're new in Sydney, New and Melbourne, of the last couple of weeks, the last couple of months. You know, we build the show day in day out. It isn't really about the last eight years to me, it really is about the last one thousand and five hundred and twelve. The quality of our lives is all about how we show up the best we can every single day. And that means you guys as well, doing your time wasters. Time waste is a bit are eight years old today as well, and so many amazing phone ins and stories, so we really do make this show together every single morning, and so I really wanted to give you a gift for each of those one thousand, five hundred and twelve shows. And I thought a couple weeks ago when we were talking about when you were a kid, what was fancy, and the number one thing that came up was Vienetta's. And so actually on your birthday, if you were lucky and you've been a very good kid, you might have got a Vienetta. Today, you can have a Viennetta on my birthday. So we have one thousand, five hundred and twelve Viennettas to give away. Let's start, let's.
Speaker 5: Cheat the right stuff, celebrate and listen. Christians back with the dessert from heaven. Mom say bit for a special occasion, but we're gonna give them to the Nay.
Speaker 6: I'll spell it out for you.
Speaker 7: Take it pen, write it down one five one through Bianettas, still fancy God hate for Nick or Nino or Nancy. The show's eight two days radio speak this give away. All you gotta do is call in and say give it to be Christian.
Speaker 3: I am hungred.
Speaker 6: So you know we got a minimum order. Take at least six or or none left dover the clock is digging it.
Speaker 1: Over to you.
Speaker 6: Call now one three, five, five, two two.
Speaker 1: Let me just God the situation of studio here there is actually an ice cream freezer next to me. This radio station real estate is ice cream freezers. They're everywhere. Pete's been guarding them over the night, the ones that we've got in Sydney as well. He's put a bicycle lock round some of them because the staff there were starting to help themselves.
Speaker 8: Well, they are very passive, aggressive, printed out notes on every free staff Ye stay away, not for us.
Speaker 6: Off, So you're grubby mits off these ice creams.
Speaker 9: You know we needed armor guardard it is standing by the freezers guarding the Vanetta's all right, the giveaway really must begin right now, Team, We do have so many to give away, one thousand and five hundred and twelve vienettas.
Speaker 1: You have to have at least six or multiples at six where it can't break these let they're.
Speaker 3: In Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Team, shall we begin the big Vonetta giveaway? Let her do it? My God, for once we work together so many bad rehearsals, paths, and now we finally find the radio as one. My dream. It's the only time is going to happen today and in the future as well. It's like a rare moon that comes on every eight years. Enjoy. All right, let's give away some Viennetta's. We have one thousand and five and twelve delicious Viennetta's Christian congratulations on show while one, five, one two. I would love to taste your delicious Vonetta. I've never had any before. Yes, you can have some Christian Frank. Here, my wife is on an emotional roller coaster at the moment. Our son and his wife are having their second child, which brings so much joy. But our daughter is leaving the nest for the first time to live on our own. Christian npilliing to your paternal side. Any brownie points? Can I have some Viennetta's Frank Frank, you're a great contribute to the show. You can have six Christian. We're celebrating my daughter's engagement on the weekend after an eleven year. Wait long, he ain't getting any of that Viennetta. Okay, ei them out. How there's none left? There's another five not for you.
Speaker 6: You can have something in eleven years.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's right, Kathy, congratulations and yes we'll send you some. All right, let's go to the lines. Right now, there are a lot of people calling him. Good morning, Luke.
Speaker 10: Hey Christian fat, happy birthday.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much, Luke. Can we reward you for listening to the show with some Viennetta?
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, that'd be great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've got some, Luke. We'll send you a six pack enjoy.
Speaker 11: Oh you're a legend.
Speaker 1: Six or Janetta for now. Chelsea, good morning, Good morning Christian.
Speaker 12: How are you.
Speaker 1: I'm great, Chelsea. Thank you very much for listening to the show. Would you love some Vionetta?
Speaker 12: Thank you, I'd love some Vionnetta. Thank you. Happy eighth birthday.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much for listening. Chelsea. Thanks. It's got a Scott here. Good morning Scott. All right, let's go to Margaret now. Margaret, good morning, welcome to the show.
Speaker 11: Good morning Christian.
Speaker 1: Happy birthday to you all. Thank you very much. Margaret. How long have you been listening to the show? Are you and you listener? You've been with us a while, A long time, long time listener. Show. She's been a war, yes, yeare. At least we could do is give you some Vinetta as a thank you for your long suffering ears. Margaret, thank you very much. In part of the show, Thank you, Scott, go back to come back Scott Scott. Yeah, there you go, Scott gragulation. Thank you very much. Welcome to the show. Scott. Now would you like some Vinetta?
Speaker 3: I love some?
Speaker 1: Thank you all right, and you've got a christening coming up?
Speaker 11: I do yes, next week, all right?
Speaker 1: And how much do you want? It's six? Six vinettas enough.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I guess sir, that's about We'll be roughly about thirty other s. I think make we need you get.
Speaker 1: From a block of view, Neette, Yeah.
Speaker 6: Well yeah, generous. Last I reckon eight?
Speaker 1: Oh you tight?
Speaker 6: What you run around?
Speaker 1: Your spirit level or something?
Speaker 8: Okayis christening?
Speaker 6: If we give you five, that's one Vanetta each.
Speaker 1: Let's do that, all right. Scott enjoyed the christening. Thank you very much.
Speaker 3: It's very much Christian.
Speaker 11: Congratulations. Thanks guys.
Speaker 1: Thanks buddy. Jason, come on and Jason, welcome to the show. Here you go. I'm good, Jason. So you lost in Vanetta?
Speaker 10: Yes, Happy birthday to you and Patsy. And I would like a box while I've got a freezer, fridge Fraser in the truck.
Speaker 11: So while I'm stucking take a traffic I'll laugh enjoy that's easy.
Speaker 1: You could just you're laughing you're smiling. Even in like a traffic jam. You can rummage around in the back of the truck and get another handful of Viennetta.
Speaker 10: The fridge frasers inside the traffic.
Speaker 11: I've got a little fridge compartment to put the boxing there and nibble on while I'm stucking traffic.
Speaker 1: Gotcha lovely? What a great image, Jason, Thank you very much. Listener to the show. We're sending the vana.
Speaker 11: Thank you very much. I have a good day.
Speaker 1: Thank you, and you mate.
Speaker 3: Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 1: So far, two hundred and twenty eight Vienettas have been given away at six twenty seven, which amounts to fifteen percent of the Viennetta Mountain. Yesterday, Partici icate and was terrified we're going to run out during today's show. We got a long way to go long fifteen percent and it feels like well we have. We've given away over two hundred already. Now. Yesterday, Becky listens to the show in wa in Perth and we were chron of wonder she wants some we'd love to get into her. Pete spoke to a friend at Virgin and they they're happy to get an eski on board and take it on board from here Melbourne to Perth there might be some more ice cream going brilliant. Shout out to Terry and his twenty work mates in Perth who listened to the show when it's repeated overnightday. There's twenty they would love on. They work really hard through the night, hard hard work. If you were shift working working through the night Terry Hughes and the twenty mates, Yes, definitely. So Becky wants a six pack, Yeah, Kerry's got twenty him and twenty mates. That's twenty one, so they need four. Yeah, bus Becky's five.
Speaker 8: Remember we can own it has to fit in a carry on suitcase, so maybe we just stack as many as we can in a carry on.
Speaker 6: What do you recommend?
Speaker 1: It's a bit colder in the hold.
Speaker 6: I think Virgin said we had to take it and carry on.
Speaker 1: Actually it's that you can cannot have a package going into the hold without a passenger for very obviously.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: What people being marched off that plane where there's suspicious suitcase with no passenger allocated and it's Vienetta on a plane, sas and a plane. Yeah, obviously, reasons why he kind of chuck a suitcase. Oh, No, it's a friend of mine on the radio. I used to work in the carn and Jackie Oh show in Jo and Pete. There's no way, mister Suitcase Chappelle Corby Part two. Not any birthday, mate, Keep it classy, all right, let's go to This is our second Chelsea of the morning. Oh Chelsea, good morning, Good morning Christian.
Speaker 12: How are you have your birthday?
Speaker 1: Good morning? Thank you very much, Chelsea. You'd love some Viennetta's.
Speaker 12: I would love some for my dad. My mom has gone away and left him for five weeks. She's gone overseas, longest time ever they've been away from each other in fifty three years. Are married, and my dad is an ice creamed freak.
Speaker 1: Get your freak up, Get your freak up. Oh wow, we've got to help out of your dad. And dad didn't fancy going with mum on this epic now five week trip in Europe during the summer.
Speaker 12: No, Unfortunately Dad had an accident last year, so he's not long recovering for an operation, so he wasn't able to go.
Speaker 1: Oh poor guys. Now got to see constant photos and updates from his wife's epic it round Europe.
Speaker 6: She's not having a Enetta Christians.
Speaker 1: She's going to get some photos coming her way, exactly, exactly. Well, Chelsea will give you some ice cream, and we give the old man some ice cream as well.
Speaker 12: Of course, you can so much, and congratulations with you very much.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Let's go do Matt now, Good morning, Matt, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 10: Christian just turned fifty two weeks ago. I got two happy birthdays, my too flatnose Vonettas.
Speaker 1: That sucks. If you make it through fifty years of life, you deserve more than two happy birthdays.
Speaker 10: Every time someone calls in, they're going to say you, happy birthday to me as well.
Speaker 1: All right, okay, yeah, it's yeah. We're paying forward is yours as well? Matt. Welcome to your fifties. Thank you, all right. Make sure you walk off those Vonettas as well, though, but I'll send you a slam of six Vonetta's belated happy fiftieth. Matt.
Speaker 10: Cheers.
Speaker 1: Catherine, Good morning, Catherine, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 13: Good more, congratulations, guys. I have my twenty fifth wedding anniversary coming up, and I've got thirty mad Italians attending, and I think it's time I trade the husband in for a young man. He's still asleep, so he's not hearing this.
Speaker 1: So how many guests you got coming?
Speaker 13: About thirty?
Speaker 1: Well, thirty thirty mad Italians? Oh yeah, and they want one small slices either.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 13: And they love their shoes.
Speaker 6: And they love the traditional Italian dessert Vienetta.
Speaker 13: They're not getting the traditional Norley. They're going to get vianetta.
Speaker 1: Oh. I love you for that. They will love you that. They want to preserve those ancient rituals and traditions, the cutting of the viennetta. Yes, the no no known as wars.
Speaker 10: Yes, all right, so it's awesome.
Speaker 13: Thanks guy.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll send you a couple of slabs and congratulations for your twenty fifth. Thank you. Let's squeeze in and here. Good morning, Anne, Good morning.
Speaker 13: My mom is turning ninety next week. Wow, and we're having a birthday party for her and she would love those limitters.
Speaker 1: Bet yeah, you're gonna have to mash it up for her. She was, okay, the old girl, you know what kind of state? And in respect? No, that's right. Can we agree? We don't know? And that's nice. Do you want me to mash it up? Do you want to premas send it presumptuous. Well, actually, maybe make a little smoothie or something for the old lady.
Speaker 6: I'm working jaws.
Speaker 1: I just know that sometimes we you have to mash up some of passis food.
Speaker 8: Sometimes like a baby bird situation.
Speaker 1: But that's between you two. It's not ready for the show. But anyway, and yes, we're sending for your mum's ninety. That is incredible. Congratulations to mum. Thank you all right, Thanks Anne.
Speaker 3: Christian O'Connell show go On podcast.
Speaker 1: Christian, I moved to Australia four years ago. I didn't know anyone from Ryan mackenzie. As cheese as it sounds, it felt like your show was my only friends here for a while. When I met my now wife and she became pregnant, we had lots of drives and the nearest maternity hospital which is about an hour and a half away, we listened to a lot of the show. It made us feel like we had friends here. Thank you very much for the last four and a half years. Ryan, what a lovely thing to say. Thank you very very much. Let's also give some to Ryan and his wife. Also to Craig Walton. Craig the bus driver, has I know been here since almost the first shows Christian Havier's birthday for the show. Been listening since I started driving buses seven and a half years ago. Currently waiting to start my next service this morning. Crack that bus got the yard here, hence I'm tensing him my house some Viennette. Yes, of course you can, Craig Vanessa Chopra recognize the name. Yes, thank you for all your sport over the years. Christian, I can't call in them at work. I just had to sneak off to the duney just to text you. I love the honesty of this ash budgess in the loo right now.
Speaker 6: Send the vina straight to the loo.
Speaker 1: Well slide them under that little gap of the men's cubicle. Ash, Yes you can have some. And also Rebecca Rose, I remember listening in the first month or two Christian in twenty eighteen. Been listened since. It's been a nice daily constant in life in a world that is let's stable. Beck. Thank you very much. I love this one, John Christian. When I was a kid, my mom and dad told us that Viennetta was for snobs. I'd like to treat my kids and my family pets included to a taste of snobbery. I'll take a slough of Vinetta's off your hands. Johnny Woy, Yes, plim the social ladder with us. All right, let's do tombstone text. We do this every Thursday on the show. Get your phone out about what is the first text message that's at the top of your phone? Imagine that is now your tombstone. What does it say? Perhaps? What's your same.
Speaker 14: From my husband last night? Is your spot free?
Speaker 4: So on the school run every day, Audrey is a bus traveler, but I go to the bus stop to fetch her because she's the ways away.
Speaker 1: Anyway, In reality, what are we went ten yards?
Speaker 14: No, it's a couple of blocks.
Speaker 1: But I used to do that because actually they're exhausted. Yes, you're not noticed that that our school bags were about what two grams? Sane, it's about fifty kilos. Ridiculous invading a country, it's insane.
Speaker 4: The spines, the spies, these kids, it's crazy anyway. So she's the only one that gets off at her particular stop. So normally I get like peak parking spot right next to the bus stop.
Speaker 14: There's no other cars that I have to buy.
Speaker 1: Can someone someone's been told to put out cones. No awful if I had to drive around the block, I'd hate that to happen and then have your reputation destroyed.
Speaker 4: During my news, there's a new school mum who's I don't know the sound of this story much or past tense.
Speaker 14: There was a school she's now disappeared on.
Speaker 1: She's sleeping with the mums.
Speaker 14: The issue I have.
Speaker 4: Is that it's not their stop, so you have to use your stop.
Speaker 14: You can't be going around. She didn't, and she's taken my spot, hasn't she?
Speaker 1: Wellga, this story does not have a good ending for.
Speaker 14: That intentionally getting there earlier than me. She keeps beating me every day. I don't get there early enough to get my spot.
Speaker 1: I love these stories of silent wars. We end up getting involved with various people we do.
Speaker 4: I get there at a term a corner and there's that black kea in my spot, and so I have to go right over the other side of the road.
Speaker 1: Like complete could run up to ram.
Speaker 6: All these your ties to slash them.
Speaker 4: Sorry, so she's taking my spot, but she shouldn't be there.
Speaker 14: Because it's not her bus stop.
Speaker 8: But if she's there first, well, true, true, interesting she's alpha you, Patsy.
Speaker 1: My wife. My wife would behave the same way. She'd be getting so uptight during the day, worried about this. She wouldn't be with ax pass.
Speaker 4: I might just on the way from home from work in the mornings, like park leave the car there too.
Speaker 14: And then walk back to the car. Let's see her shake my park today.
Speaker 1: I can app me out here. We've got a load of air task of vouchers. You can put anything on there, some oldest park and sit in that bay. Will do that.
Speaker 14: It's crazy crazy. Let's see her take my park today.
Speaker 1: You know what, you should get one of our truck driver listeners to just park up their Yes, you messing one of us, You mess with all of us. That's the rule.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Join us today on our eighth birthday, shoh and to say thank you for being part of the show every single day, whether that's the last eight years or the last eight days. Today's show number one thousand, five hundred and twelve, we are giving away one thy, five and twelve Vanetta's we've only given away fifteen percent. Just joined the show going have you got a lot, But we've gone have you got any left? Have just tuned in? Oh, don't worry. Fifteen percent not left. We've only given away fifteen percent and it's our one of the show. Good morning, Christian, Pats, Rio and the Giggles sisters. Happy eighth birthday. Thank you for being my six am wake up buddies over the last one year since started listening to the show. Thank you very much, Christian. My tombstone texts reed could be Italian hooch. Oh what is going on there? What's your's? Rio?
Speaker 6: Mine is?
Speaker 8: You're so soft? I have decided to make a triumphant return to footy after three years off.
Speaker 6: Well done, well done, The Viper is back.
Speaker 1: Rio tried to get his teammates to call him Viper's nickname and it never took off. Is that where you left the team in shape?
Speaker 8: You never really got the momentumnied sting strong, sting well Sadly the sting is delayed, hence the test. I was joining my friend's pub footy team, the Mighty Victoria Hotel Galas, who play against other.
Speaker 6: Pubs around the city. Thank you, But I.
Speaker 8: Rolled my ankle going for a gentle jog on in Byron last weekend and now it's it's pushed back.
Speaker 1: Sadly classic Viper jamming up with all kinds of steroids over the counter, under the counter, round the side of the counter. Come on whatever, Lance Armstrong tip put that in your ankle.
Speaker 8: No, no, I know the first game is on Monday, on public holiday.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Come off the bench, super sub.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but that's my ankle. Christian my anco worried I'm going to do more damage to Viper.
Speaker 1: This is I says short lived comeback, a comeback kicking a horse.
Speaker 6: Literally, don't call it a comeback because it's not a comeback.
Speaker 1: No, all right. The text, it's genuinely top my phone is from Pats. It just says Andre, sorry about that. For some reason I can't see, And I thought, is that a safe word? Or is it tenique? Have? But do you want me to send someone into the news to Andre. That's what it said.
Speaker 4: It had an attachment and it wouldn't kept bouncing back. I don't know why, but it was just eight birthday wishes, that's all. And he is the number one ticket holder, so I thought i'd forward that.
Speaker 14: To you and the team.
Speaker 1: Andre has been a supporter of this show from the very very early days when I just had to pretend that people liked the show. I genuinely did, because there was a very little evidence of anyone actually enjoying it. When all I was getting was a barrach of eight mel not just during the show. People would call the station when I wasn't even on air throughout the day, I mean stewing on it. Yes, yes, happy eighth birthday, Christian and the amazing and crew as well. Can I have Can I be given to some Viennetta. I'll tell you what. After rescuing you from a second hand bookshop in Koulan Gatta, Christian, you're still making good money from the book you brought it a couple of years ago. I paid ten bucks for you great read. I've pre ordered your new book, Maamma. Yes, I said the Vinettas, thank you from rescuing me from a parking bucket bookshop from kulan Ghatta. I love it. Maybe when I do the book tour the end of July for the new book, I'll just do second hand bookshops. Come find me at Vinnie's this weekend three to five, Christian, I work a night shift in an emergency services call center. Viennetta's would go down so well after being yelled at and abused all night, Kathleen, I'm very very sorry you copped too much, and the paramedics as well. Kathleen. Of course, are there any any of your team that would like them as well? Let us know how many you want. We will send them to you. Christian Tombstone text, just letting you know I'm alive. That's what my husband, who's overseas for work, where's her? Texted? On the straight of hamous. They want a terrible new job to have. Christian last text for my wife. Cooper shouted, can you drop can you drop off Undy at school? No, I've changed his name. He's not really called Cooper.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell's show.
Speaker 15: Went to our local whipping going to the years, had.
Speaker 5: Lisa's saighteenth This where we had our.
Speaker 7: First pierced see better days in Needa legal face.
Speaker 6: We need to help this joint from me and all our mates.
Speaker 16: He's any.
Speaker 7: Say Christian please save as anybody gonna say christ please save album.
Speaker 1: The Fursday Morning is to Christian O'Connell's show, Save our p Well thanks to four X. The pub's calling somewhere between the first sip and the last laugh. It's always a four X. So this week on Saber Pub here's what we're doing. You've been telling us about your local pubs that really could do with somehow and maybe there this week we're giving them the good news. They get five thousand dollars. So this week five pubs are getting five thousand dollars each and then next week on the show we're announcing one pub that is getting it the ultimate reno. Right now, then we're about to give a pub the good news. Nominated to buy Kevin. Kevin wrote in to tell us about the Unity Hall Hotel in Balmain, Sydney, who need account helping hand. Jack, the owner with his parents, got the pub in twenty twenty. Spoiler alert, we know what happened after that. Everything went downhill because of COVID and they really could do with a leg up to give the pub a real boost. He's on now with us now, Jack, all right, Christian Jack, listen, I'm sorry to hear the things have been tough for the last couple of years, but it looks like a great place. You're exactly who we want to try and help out on the show. You're getting five thousand dollars? Really, yep, this is yes?
Speaker 17: Oh may I thought we were in a river competition. We've we've already run it.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no, oh no. We can't compete pubs against each other. It's not a reality show. It's a great pub you needa. How five thousand dollars?
Speaker 17: Thank you so much, mate, that's that's absolutely unreal.
Speaker 1: So jack you up, mammy. You look very young. How old are you to be running a pub?
Speaker 17: Mate?
Speaker 18: I'm twenty five, and this is a lot to take on, very like it is, but I am very fortunate my parents and my uncle's they helped me out a lot, and I'm in it with them, and.
Speaker 1: So yeah, there's a probably family business.
Speaker 17: It is it is.
Speaker 18: It is just my hot mold man has been a been a publican for forty years and it's yeah, he's big on family and big on community and so it's it's just one big family affair the Inanity Hall Hotel.
Speaker 1: It's love to this. It's beautiful and are you the boss though?
Speaker 17: I currently a yeah, great, I love this.
Speaker 1: This is fantastic And so tell us about the part because now you're on the show, you might want to go have a drink this weekend. Support you guys, tell us about what they can what they can expect when they come.
Speaker 18: Well, mate, we're it's a pretty decently sized venue, very old fashioned, you know, typical sports bar. We've got a a lot of locals that come in, you know, have a drink of a day, like to watch a sport. Upstairs, we've got something for the younger crowd, you know, at nighttime. We we've got a you know, we've got a DJ that comes in. It's really something for everyone, no matter who you are. If you're if you're an elderly couple, you know, or if you're a young young family.
Speaker 17: You know, there's something for everyone.
Speaker 18: You can come into the kitchen, bring your children if you're young, young kids my age, you know, you come of a nighttime.
Speaker 17: Yeah, we've really tried to make it a place for anyone and everyone.
Speaker 1: This is brilliant. Now, what are the specials at the moment? If I'm coming down this weekend, or we've got listeners who are going to come down, what would they have this weekend? What do you recommend jack from the menu?
Speaker 17: Mate?
Speaker 18: My my two favorites. We've got a very very fairly priced beef burger. I think it's around twenty five bucks.
Speaker 17: Massive. It comes with a lot.
Speaker 18: Of chips, beautiful salad, beautiful wagoo patty or I think you know staple is obviously the you know, obviously you know steak. I think the stakes are great, and we do a beautiful We've got a little bit of a Japanese fusion on it, so we do a beautiful katsu snitzel with a beautiful Japanese curry sauce.
Speaker 1: Oh God, put me down for one of those. You have me at katsu sauce. That's it. You should have that on tap. I love catsuit sauce. A pint of katsu, please.
Speaker 17: I get it. With everything I've been to get a bit of fish and chips.
Speaker 1: Sometimes yes, I get it. And then during the week, do you have different theme nights? Did you a trivia night? What else have you got going on?
Speaker 17: We had a poker night. We've got a Thursdays and Fridays. At the moment. We've got a bloke that used to play Minski's. He was a staple there for years.
Speaker 18: He's been doing piano nights for us upstairs on beautiful Grand Piano Saturday nights is obviously you know, a DJ. But what we're most excited to bring back is the live bands we used to that was a staple of the Unity Hall Hotel for years. Every Friday and Saturday night we'd have live music from nine to twelve. That's definitely something that you know that people people loved coming into the live bands.
Speaker 1: Why don't for keeping that going, mate, because honestly, you know, the last twenty years, sixty percent of Australian pubs aren't here anymore. And with that dying out, it's not just place in the community like your part of them, you know what your dad's worked in for forty odd years. It's also the live music. So many great bands that are some of the best bands in Australia all over the world, they learned and learn how to play live in the pub scene as well. It's a really important thing to have live music. So well, don't for bringing that back and protecting it as well.
Speaker 17: Jack, Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, that's that's the plant.
Speaker 1: That's the plan, all right, So well done. You really deserve the five thousand. I really hope it works out for you and your family and the uncles and mum and dad as well, and you Jack as well. I think you're going to make a big go of this. Give the pub one more plug. They could come in this weekend. You've got the microphone, you've got the platform. It's all yours.
Speaker 18: Jack wouldn't mind saying quickly thank you to both four X and obviously Kevin for nominating us. It's a pub for everyone, whether you're a young family, young kids, or you know an elderly couple.
Speaker 17: There's something for everyone at the area.
Speaker 1: Well, we're definitely going to pop in. Jack. I think you're a you're going to do really well. Good on you for what you're doing as well. All the best and you a really deserve the five thousand dollars. Thanks mate, Thank you guys so much for pleasure. Now we will be popping in. Don't forget put me down for one of those catsuis. Please will do.
Speaker 17: Thank you so much, all right, see.
Speaker 1: Sertain Thanks Jack.
Speaker 3: Christian Connell Show Podcast.
Speaker 1: Christian Happy eighth show birthday. I am a new listener, just started listening this year and you have not disappointed me. Wellow, Luisa and Sydney. I aim to not disappoint put on my tombstone.
Speaker 6: It's a good n by disappoint.
Speaker 1: So far, but it is only the early days of June so far. Wow, I want to get that framed, I am. I have a court board in my home office and it puts emails like this there that really just make me laugh just to wording there and new listener, you have not disappointed. It's like there's a part, Luisa, there was a part of you that wanted to be disappointed, and it's actually slightly disappointed that the replacement for Jones in Amanda isn't that disappointment. But anyway, most of morning, Luisa, welcome to the show. Thank you very much for giving us a go. And you like seeing Vienetta reminds you and your husband of the KOs Seal dumb KOs deal, dumb back in the day Chaosine. I think it was Pizza Hut, some kind of a trial thing before they saw this huge appetite for Vonetta's. Yes, you can have some. Christian. My son is turning fourteen in a couple of weeks. He is a police officer. I would love to embarrass him by turning up at the station with some Vonetta for the shift and his colleagues. Could you help this?
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, did you say he's fourteen?
Speaker 1: Fourteen? Fourteen year old? But maybe to catch some of those teenage wounds. You hire a poacher to catch a poacher? Are you listening to me? Police forces of Australia hire the teenagers to catch the teenagers. The police are recruiting who's to catch wounds? This in new policy. I think there's something in that. Christian is from Christian and the team. Congratulations in eight years as sharp been listening since way back when you and Jack did an afternoon Friday afternoon test rum before the show started on Monday, and you were giving away rugs. Oh, I don't remember the rugs and I think that's maybe an act of kindness. What do you remember?
Speaker 14: That was the first thing we gave away.
Speaker 6: It was a rug.
Speaker 4: And I remember when the first day you came into the studio, they'd put the sales team.
Speaker 14: And put one under your chair.
Speaker 8: There.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 14: It wasn't even like a full rug. It was like a Mets rug.
Speaker 1: It was a cheap rug that did disappoint Christian Sada. It is one of my best efforts. I never won that rug. The emotional scars remain. But Christian, I am now in charge of staff morale at the primary school and have thirty eight staff to keep motivated teachers, admin staff, integration aids, before and after school care staff, the whole team. Is it too greedy to ask not for a rug but for thirty eight vinettas, one for each Christian? I genuine believe a personal Vinetta for each staff member would solve at least seventy three of my workplace issues and dramatically improved morale. I can see Nicole coming while you're in charge. It's a tough gig keeping everyone going, and I reckon, we appreciate, we appreciate you as what a vinetta says. Thank you so much, Christian, Can I have some vnesa's Yeah, you can have thirty eight.
Speaker 8: Well we've got to do multiple seven, so seven six forty two that should cover them.
Speaker 1: Ye, great, and Nicole, we'll do that. Christian, Pats and Rio, congratulations. I would love a slab of Viennetta to celebrate. It is my birthday. This is marking Newcastle his birthday this weekend. Yes, you can, all right, small thing, big joy.
Speaker 15: Small thing, big joy. Take stas spot you enjoy, like finding five bucks in your jeans or buying the soft fan of your dream.
Speaker 1: You know the iconic scene that's a chrow gladiator where he's there and he stands arms. Oh we not entertain? Are we not disappointed? All right? Small Thing, Big Joy. Anna. When I'm putting my stockings on, stockings, excuse me, no, no, just put my not That's what I put on to keep women. When I'm putting my stockings on, and they get them round the right way for the right foot on first go stucking chats, Richard, Small Thing, big joint, turning the toilet rolls at work around so they face the right way. Christian with toilet rolls. Do you agree fringes are cool, mullets are bad?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: I do agree. Vote Richard, Joe, Small Thing, Big Joy, extra potato cake in the family rich and Chips take away every Friday. And I love this one from grandfather Frank. My small Thing, Big Joy is watching my grandson eat pasta with tomato wigu with his hands by the time he's finished, because she looks like a clown.
Speaker 14: Ah.
Speaker 3: Christian O'Connell Show Gone Podcast.
Speaker 1: Christian My small Thing, Big Joy or this guy says here, big thing, small joys is coming home to my wife after a long stress all driving trucks all day. Yeah, it's lovely. Just been to let go of that stress and relax with my wife is what calms me down afterwards. That's lovely. Uh, Corey finding the start of the sticky tape straight away. Oh, that's one of the great ones. Oh, I believe that's what put us must talk about a peak enlightenment. Wow, without having to run your fingernail around it like forty seven times. Corey, we get it, Yes, Christian, small thing, big joy. My eleven year old daughter Emma was homesick yesterday and I spent an hour with her doing some Matt's homework. She had. It was short division and multiplication, multiplication to watch the penny drop after teaching her short division, she flew through each question of that hesitation. What a joy to watch your kids grow and learn before your very eyes. That's from Scott McPherson. Scott beautifully said it is time. Oh no, just seeing this one small thing, big joy. You can now attach photos. Maybe I regret saying this to you, Please don't abuse that opportunity. You can now send me photos along with your text messages. Two, they look like beautiful greyhounds. Here are they rescue greyhounds? Two beautiful dogs in raincoats.
Speaker 6: Oh that is very cute.
Speaker 1: They're brand new. They've just arrived in time for winter. I love this Shas and Cobden. Is that from Shas and Cobden or the dogs Shas and Cobden? Anyway, they look. They look so happy out there on their little morning walk with their jackets on. It is time to open up the lines for the big Vienetta giveaway. We have one thousand, five hundred and twelve Viennettas for each of the last eight years of shows, which amounts to today is shown number one thousand, five hundred and twelve. What do you give away? What you what did you hope to get on your birthday at Viennetta? We're giving you the Viennettas. So we started the show with one thousand and five hundred and twelve. How many have we given away?
Speaker 6: We have just ticked over. Our four hundredth Vienetta has been given away.
Speaker 1: Quite on, Teine. Let's open up the lines.
Speaker 5: Let's check the right stuff, celebrate and listen. Christian's back with the dessert from heaven.
Speaker 7: Mom say bit for a special occasion, but we're gonna give them to their nat.
Speaker 6: I'll fill it out for you. Take a pen, write it down.
Speaker 7: One, five, one, two bianettas still fancy God eight for Nick or Nina or Nancy choice eight two day radios beat this gift away.
Speaker 6: All you gotta do is call in and say give it to me.
Speaker 1: Christian, I am hungrest.
Speaker 6: So you know we got a minimum order.
Speaker 1: Take it least six to or.
Speaker 6: None left dover. The clock is ticking it over to you. Call now one, three, five, five, two.
Speaker 1: Two All right, lines open now thirteen fifty five twenty two. Come claim your at least six fianettas. There's only over one thousand left. Get them while we have and call it now. Thirteen fifty five twenty two. Will take your orders.
Speaker 3: Next the Christian O'Connell show.
Speaker 1: Podcast, Christian, I am angry for Viennetta. Andrew Lawton, Yes you can have some. Christian. I'm and joining the show today. My name is Elijah and I'm fifteen years old. Elijah, thank you very much listening to show. Elijah is saying he's an Air Force cadet and me and the leadership team and how they get them? Aren't they very lundy? Hell straight out of straight moves at fifteen? Recently been on a survival bivouack where we have limited food for longer than twenty four hours. Listen, I don't think this leadership team that. I don't think we do more than two hours without someone snacking. God ab but willing to protect the country. But thankfully Elijah and his colleagues are up to in that leadership team. I think Christian will be nice to treat everyone in my leadership team to it sounds like you're you're a young leader there, Elijah to I'm well deserved. Viennetta as well as the recruits. Are the recruits and staff. Yes, Elijah, there were Australia's youngest military leader, our future leader at fifteen, Elijah. We found him on New King Christian. My wife has taken an urgent teaching as Simon il mal Jura for three weeks, longest time we spent a part in thirty six years of marriage. I know that a slab of Vignetta's from you would assuage great work the tyranny of distance, far more than a bunch of flowers from me. Ever, could Warwick yes, of course. All right, let's say some calls now. Obviously there are a lot of people calling in right now, try and get these. There are loads though of Viennetta's. Now I'm going to put a priority on Sonia. You understand when you hear this love email just down from Sonya Malone. Good morning to Sonia Malone and her team. Christian. I work in a very busy transplant unit at Westmead Hospital, Sydney. Our staff are always missing meals to attend to patient's needs. It really makes them feel good when they received treats that are bought in for a quick snack. We would love some Vinetta's retreat. He's my husband and I would used to go for a drive at seven pm just to listen to you and the team for your hour of power. Now we love listening up to you guys now that you're in Sydney. Sonya, thank you very much what I love you message, but most of them, thank you very much for the important work that you and your team do. Sonya. Email me back and know you're listening. How many do you need? Intern Pete is on the roads today and tomorrow delivering it in Sydney. We will add him to the Urgent's list. Actually, we're putting to the top of the list there. I know he's dressed in a tuxeda today. He sent me a photo of it earlier. I'm not sure if it's an everyday thing or just the first day thing. I don't know. He's twelve years again, Jay, he's still going through that sort of PTSD. It's like he's like a rescue producer. I do know he's being allowed on board hm as penguin. He can't even say the words every time we ask him to say it. He can't even I know what they're going to make of him when they pipe him on board.
Speaker 6: He might see Elijah you yeah, right.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go to now, come on in, Jared, there's it, go mate, I'm good. Jard see likes in Vianetta.
Speaker 11: Yeah it was for six Yeah, I need to show that order up to about thirty one.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're happy to that. We've got enough. Who's it for?
Speaker 11: For all the boys on site that I'm with. I'm currently working opposite Entridge Prison. I worked for a plumbing company and there's thirty one of us on site and we're all hungry.
Speaker 1: I love it so it's not a smokecoa. It's a vianetto yeah basically.
Speaker 11: And also the Friday last week, I lost my wallet and I haven't been able to buy lunch.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Parts has been doing that for the last eight years. Yeah mate, yeah whatever day. Yeah yeah, all right, Yes, we'll send you as many as you need. Okay, thanks the carding jar and that's for listening, legend, Thank you, Josh come on in, Josh, Hey.
Speaker 10: Christian May and my daughter a massive ice cream pan.
Speaker 1: I love this older kid.
Speaker 10: She is four, and we both had matching T shirts that say ice Cream Appreciation Society.
Speaker 1: What's better than those t shirts? Nothing small?
Speaker 10: If we do get some banners, I do have to apologize to my lovely wife because I am also lactose intolerant. She's working really hard promoting her book today. So the Yellow Ladybugs conference.
Speaker 1: Right here, Well listen, we'ld definitely give you six, but please be careful. I thought you said she was working really hard to clean my underwether. No, not quite starts showing, and your laptose and tolerant it's going to come out of rapid rapid rates. Go easy, sir, go easy.
Speaker 6: Josh la tas from chemist Warehouse as well.
Speaker 1: Always Josh, Actually, we will send you someone going to send you. We're some latties we're sending.
Speaker 10: Okay, thank you.
Speaker 1: Hey, listen, we look after the backsides of our listeners. All right, Josh, thank you very much. Josh. Let's go to Wayne now, Joe, Wayne, Yes, Hello, Wayne, welcome to the show. You fancies in Vienetta?
Speaker 12: Oh what?
Speaker 11: I what? It's been years since I've had of Viennetta or I never since you've had this contest.
Speaker 10: My ma's been drooling.
Speaker 1: Oh now, Wayne. Producer Tina fifty percent the Giggle Sisters has told me that she said that you sound like Santa. Has anyone ever said that to you before? No, you are no.
Speaker 6: Sta.
Speaker 1: Wayne, sounds like a fun uncle.
Speaker 6: Yeah, just nothing like Santa.
Speaker 1: Noo.
Speaker 10: The beard's not long enough. It's wide enough, but it's not long enough.
Speaker 1: Do you know what, come the end of the year, let's do a competition. Do you sound like Santa? You know what? I come Westfield have actual physical centers. Yeah, we're going to hide just a voice artist, a voice Santa only let's find it at the moment, just going to be better than what it's not. Wait, I mean, I've never had anyone who didn't sound less like Santa in more of a baritone.
Speaker 5: Low ho ho.
Speaker 1: Older're a young boy. Have you been a good boy? They're a young lady. I don't know. He's done a lot of traveling. He was in the Navy at the age of fifteen, like Elijah. All right, let's get a Cassie now, Good morning, Cassie. Yes, yes, Hi, Good morning, Christian, Cassie.
Speaker 19: I'm one of eight kids, and when we were growing up, Vienetta's was something just for special occasions, birthdays and things like that, and sometimes we'd have to share birthdays. They fell in the same month, so I would love to get some and share them with my siblings.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. Now they come in pantsl six, so I'm going to have to give you twelve.
Speaker 19: That'd be fine.
Speaker 1: Great, he might be okay with that. Cassie, thank you very much, and call him.
Speaker 19: Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Christian, my husband Jim started listen to this. This is incredible. Christian. My husband Jim started a food share market for people doing it hard in our neighborhood. He picks up the food woody to chuck it out every Saturday, Rain or Shine brings it to home and then distributes it to about fifteen households. I would love to give him some Vinetta's that you're given away today on your birthday show, so that you can give the families who are having it really really tough right now, just a little treat and show some love. Louise. You can have as many as you want. What do you need? Are there other people that are doing this? If there's anyone else that knows someone who's in need. It's just a small little treat. These Viennettas, that's what they are from us to you guys. But if there's anyone actually could do something, just passing it on to somebody else. We do have rea. How many we got left?
Speaker 6: We have one thousand and fifty left?
Speaker 1: What have I done? We've got one?
Speaker 8: Did you say one thousand and fifty still to.
Speaker 1: Give away pats? After the show yesterday?
Speaker 16: I just worry, guys, we're gon're gonna run out. We're not even halfway through. It's going of our stakes, it's good of our stays. We can't give these away enough. I can't deal with all the texts coming in. All right, here's what we're gonna do. So schools and doors again.
Speaker 8: Rio one thousand and fifty left, four hundred and sixty given away.
Speaker 1: So halfway is seven hundred and fifty six, all right? By nine o'clock this morning, we have a new goal. We have to be at seven hundred and fifty six. Okay, during the next fifteen minutes before I throw to Pats's news, we will have given away two hundred. Oh my lord, the two hundred vinetta giveaway is on right now.
Speaker 6: That means we need heavy hitters. Don't call an if you're just once seen.
Speaker 1: No lightweight, no light way okay, no tie kickers. All right, two hundred vinettas in fifteen minutes it is on. Christian. My name is Harrison. I'm in a year eight at my school. Us listen to the show right now. The bus driver loves your show. I'd love to have forty of the ice cream for everyone, including me and the bus driver, Andrew and the bus. Harrison. I think you're a man asking for them. I do not believe you're a child.
Speaker 3: Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Christian, I am a child on the bus. I promise, Harrison, only a man would say that I want no part of this sick game. Harrison. You are not in year eight. You're a grown man with a beard on a building site. Ryo, how many Vinetas have we given away? I've set an insane goal. This is a new Christian leading the charge to show one thousand or whatever be in a year's time. We have to give it away seven hunch and fifty vas by ninety this morning, or all of us are resigning and walking out. Deal.
Speaker 6: We have just ticked over the five hundred mark. We are at.
Speaker 1: Five Christian and the team. I work at a Sydney hospitals the GM general manager. I'd love to have a Viennetta part for the staff to celebrate the hard work at the beginning of winter. Can I have do a drum roll Pats and Rio our biggest order so far one hundred mionettes. Yes, you can in turn people dropping them off today start loading up the holden Christian. My name is cho Anne. I run a neighborhood kitchen. We run a community kitchen. On a Monday night, we feed anything from one hundred to one hundred and twenty people every week. Bless you for what you do and that is incredible. Jo Anne We'd love some of your Vanetta's at won their dinners. Yes, you can have one hundred and twenty. There are psych and belling. Keeper up up with all these text messages coming through here, I found the one I really wanted to share, A really special place, Peter Mac Cancer Center. Christian. I recently had search and spent a week recovering on the sixth floor at the Peter Mac Cancer Center. Incredible place. I would love if you could send a bunch of Vonetta's to all the wonderful and caring nurses, cleaners and food stuff. They deserve a weeak treat for all that they do. Christian, I would love some Vionnettas. There is no special reason I'm a pig. I just love the honesty. Just love the honesty. Okay, all right, let's go to lines now. Sarah. Good morning, Sarah.
Speaker 20: Uh, and today is actually my sister's eighth birthday as well.
Speaker 1: Oh this is okay, it's not Harrison again. Isn't it trying a different thing? Sarah's your sister's birthday?
Speaker 20: Yeah, she's turning eight today. We're going to have her birthday on Monday.
Speaker 1: Oh, why aren't a birthday on Monday.
Speaker 20: Who's she's at school today and she's invited all her friends. And the funny thing is my mom said, if I actually got through, she'd clean my room for me.
Speaker 1: You can have the Vionetta's what a great big sister you are as well. Okay, how many do you want? You wants six?
Speaker 20: Well, we're going to have quite a lot of kids there, my mom said, we're going to have about twenty five to thirty of her friends.
Speaker 1: Now ano the fact that your mum's getting you to do her bidding and you're doing a very good job at it. She want twenty, So there are multiples of six.
Speaker 6: Twenty eight, No, twenty four, that's a lot. That's a hobby worried about We've got of them.
Speaker 8: I'm worried about these little tys having a sugar high and poor Sarah's mum having to look over these crazy kids.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not worried about that. Not my problem. Yep, you can have seven packs maybe. All right, Sarah have a great day, and I'm your sister has a great day as well.
Speaker 20: All right, you too. I'll tell her about this.
Speaker 1: Thank you, please do it, report back on it. Sally is in a food van now is that right?
Speaker 6: Your sol?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 12: Sol?
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 1: Can we not spell producers? Real? What does that actually say?
Speaker 6: It says sal As in Salvador.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, sure for Sally? Sorry? All right, so what are you up to right now? You're in a food van?
Speaker 2: I'm in a food van. I'm waiting to talk to you. I work for a company called Tasty Trucks. We drive around Melbourne delivering food to all the tladies.
Speaker 1: Are they okay? And how many vanettas would you like? Well?
Speaker 2: I work with around thirty four to fifty girls are tasty and I would like to have as many as you.
Speaker 11: Thank yous.
Speaker 1: All right, let's crime some numbers here, okay, okay, sorry, seven eight to fifty No six is or aren't we seven?
Speaker 6: Seven or forty nine?
Speaker 19: Eight?
Speaker 1: Is painful to listen to us do maths? And also right wind the school run right now? Kids, If you don't work hard at maths, you'll end up on the radio.
Speaker 6: Nine sixties and fifty four yeah, nine.
Speaker 1: Okay, nine they're yours? Okay?
Speaker 7: How many?
Speaker 6: Nine?
Speaker 1: Nine?
Speaker 17: No?
Speaker 2: I work for fifty people.
Speaker 6: Yeah that's fifty four vans?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, no worries, Thank you so much, thank.
Speaker 1: You very much, don't do it, Thank you, bye bye. Let's at albow brackets that says here, not the PM. Great, he's calling in from kirbidy house. How can I have.
Speaker 11: Christian? It's albo not albo.
Speaker 9: Day mate, day?
Speaker 1: Oh my god?
Speaker 10: What aw do oh like?
Speaker 1: Yes? We got it, We got it, We got it. Sorry the old chuckle sister is having a meltdown today.
Speaker 6: And he sounds like Santa Claus.
Speaker 1: All right, so how many do you want? Mate? We've got about thirty people coming to my father in law's ideeth birthday, mate, so whatever you can stay it please. All right, let's crunch the numbers, five, six thirty. You know we just need to write this down a piece of paper, all right, yeah, just we just need to cheat sheet to make it easy for us and more poorting for long stuff and listens. Yes, although we'll sort you out. Don't worry. We've got you, buddy, beautiful glassy glat.
Speaker 21: Glassy Chub Christian O'Connell show go on podcast.
Speaker 1: We did have one thousand and five hundred and twelve fianettas for all of the last eight years worth of shows, which is one thousand, five hundred and twelve rio. What are the scores and the doors?
Speaker 8: I have good news everybody, we are over the halfway.
Speaker 1: Malak, well done, well done, eight hundred.
Speaker 6: And two v and it is given away.
Speaker 1: How many do you go?
Speaker 6: Seven hundred and fifties just.
Speaker 1: To say that seven hundred and finishes? Christian, I work for Rillerina Milk and I won the eighteen day Drivers delivering fresh milk all over Melbourne's cafes, restaurants scores. It's freezing today in these free drucks and morning we're going to get soaked today as well. Please show us some love. Can we have eighteen one each for our day drivers? Ian Silk, Yes, Retro dinner Sunday Night, Christian of Apricot Chicken. Ye I love that and you know what goes with that Vionetta of course. Joe Siggers one of the daily stars on the Time Fat Joe one yesterday she did Yeah, Christian, I'm Jesse and when nurse. I work at a GP clinic. We've been getting smashed up the last few weeks taking care of himone. A couple of Vanettas would be lovely for the stuff. If you can have six, Christian, listen to you, and we are trying to do master. Reminds me of the teacher in Willie Wonka when he is working out what percentage on Wonka bars the kids have brought and when Charlie Muckert says you only brought one buy, the teacher couldn't work it out. All right, Today's time waster. We are looking for your ice cream movies. Keeping up of the theme ice cream movies, We've got a family pastor Disney on Ice, Disney on Ice Presents, Magic in the Stars Come into a city near you this month and July. Tickets at tickete dot com dot au. Ice cream Movies. Yes, I mean, look, H's no Vanerta, but Hargin nas is nice, isn't it you? Maharga Nasa top hard Gun does Bronze apocalypso now very very good, Gold Ben and Jerry Maguire Cold V four on brand onwards on me Gold. Wow, that's one of the highest ones this year, mister Wonka. This one's terrible, but I'm going to read it on anyway because I went to the effort of coming up with it. The paddle pop identity, hmmm, that's not anything. Bronze kill Bubbalo Bill, who could do such a thing? There will we chop tops? Bron Oh, people love the paddle Pop identity still the same, Okay, no movement Ria, what have you got?
Speaker 6: Field of creams?
Speaker 1: Hmm?
Speaker 6: What's out there on that field? Delicious?
Speaker 1: Hoey fri Oh no right, okay, yea bronze mad MAXI bon Oh that's very good, Stellar works, gold.
Speaker 6: Scoop, Dreams like dreams. I feel like you didn't get that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got it it.
Speaker 8: Streets Pray Love, We Love the Street Triple still fancy and finally not Pinocchio, No, no, no, no, mustachio.
Speaker 1: What flavors you lied there like Pinocchio saying it was funny?
Speaker 6: The Man with two brain freezers?
Speaker 21: Oh Silver, The Christian O'Connell show Podcast.
Speaker 1: Time way today we have to do ice cream movies up for grabs, Family Bars for Disney on ice riohre you ready tomorrow? Let's go Children of the cornetto Silver, Well done, Jara McKenzie, very good, Hargon, Dazed and Confused, Silver Hagan, Das Boots. That was the one to do. Well done, Paul and who we we Are? Wow? Yay, finally first God of the Year Day moment. Look at our little boil growing up there, Zach, can Mimi make a gay time prompt? A lot of the Christian names Rachel work at two Venery Hospitals. I'd love to share some Viennetta with all the people I work with. Please can we have twenty four? Yes? You work so hard and and we do. Thank you very much. All the vets listening right now as well. Christian. My name is Kevin. I recently had a heart transplant January the thirtieth this year after living I didn't know this as agyosble living with a mechanical heart for eighteen months. I would love as a thank you to give all the people who've been supporting me of viennetta each. I need around eighteen to cover everyone. Thank you very much. Kevin, Yes, yes, yes, and I hope you're feeling well. That's incredible story justin about a sunny boy gold Edward cornetto Hans Silver. Christian and I work at Soil Test Express. If you need your soil testing expressly go to so Test Express. We have five poor souls working out in the rain and win today. They're testing that soil asap, working their little what's off? I'd live to give them a little treat or what will they come in? Wet and cold? Yeah about warm my hat? Frost Bite's no loving matter. Why would the man in the radio do this? Christian, I'll be the best boss ever, will you? Yes, you can have seven? That's from Tracy done Christian. I'm a brand new listen to show as of last week, a refugee like in turn peats Pie Piper Pete from the cane Jay Show. Now firmly on the bright side of the dial? Can I have twelve Viennetta's Yes, Jimmy, you can finding Neopolitan gold? Well done, John Lick. John Lick is going to take some meeting. Sean clissold. It came with that one to cons sir with love to connus. Would silver plus me myself an ice cream silver? Scoopy doo gold? That's very good. Andrew ch Choppenheimer, what an agent Neapolitan dynamite as a reference mission in popsicle?
Speaker 6: You know what that works?
Speaker 1: Yeah, laurend work Christian. Masters of the Universe turns to Masters of the Viennetta. We have to give it gold, gold, gold, Hey, come on, put some It sounds that question mark exclamation mark it is. It is soft serving Private Ryan Silver, the Twilight Cone Silver, Christia. My son has spent one hundred and four days in n i CEU, that is neonatal intensive care. He needs some VA. I don't think he needs Vanetta right now. If he's in neo, you need Vonetta. Yes, you can have some. I hope he's okay, and I hope he's coming home very soon. H John Scoop, Oh God, Ben and jay maker porn and enough with the porno wants. Please come on, grow up. These are new cane jay listeners. I'll make intern Pece brought over. We need to do some on boarding with them. The Fast and Flurious Silver, the Good, the band, the Vienetta.
Speaker 15: That's gold, no doubt, no doubt, no noubt.
Speaker 1: No no who said doubt? All right, who's winning today? You know what?
Speaker 6: He's been a loyal servant of the show.
Speaker 1: Yes, Paul grew we out. Honestly, no man's had any more bronzes or he's emailed you that day said he's had seventeen ungraded oh by on today of all days, today of all day. Yes, and we'll also send you Paul as a long suffering listen of this show, he ungraded his poor efforts. Every day, we'll send you and your wife a slam of six vanettes as well. How many vanettas have we given away? We are going to be coming back tomorrow morning at six with a load more.
Speaker 6: Ving nine hundred and seventy three vannettas give it away.
Speaker 1: He just made that up. I know you do.
Speaker 6: I can't calculate while I'm doing the time waste.
Speaker 1: Well, hang on, what about the old chuckle sisters that is out there eating popcorn right now? Chuckle sisters? What number we are?
Speaker 12: We're at eight hundred and eighty six fifty nine percent.
Speaker 1: Sorry, eight hundred and sixty nine percent, eight.
Speaker 12: Hundred and eighty six vanettas, which is fifty nine percent.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's great to go forty percent to go. So yes, tomorrow morning at six we'll still be giving away via nettas.
Speaker 21: Christian O'Connell show, go on podcast heads a chemist warehouse and save more money every year on your regular medication with discount of prescriptions in every store every day