Speaker 1: This episode was recorded on cameragle Land. Hi guys, and welcome back to another episode of Life on Cut.
Speaker 2: I'm Laura, I'm Brittany.
Speaker 1: And today we decided to wear team uniforms. Unfortunately, he shouldn't get the memo, you guys.
Speaker 2: Look like you're the cow. I had bad eyesight. I would just be floating heads.
Speaker 1: If you are watching this on YouTube.
Speaker 3: Yesterday, Brittan I had a discussion in the car where I said I don't think I suit beige.
Speaker 2: Well, I regret that because I didn't know you copy my outfits. I was like, you can wear beige, you do it, do anything. I was like, we've got the same coloring. Look at me. So I turned up in my outfit the other day that Laura did compliment last time I wore this, she.
Speaker 1: Goes, that's a really cute set.
Speaker 2: Well, Laura today in a full beige matching outfit.
Speaker 1: I just want to fee you. No.
Speaker 3: I went into Dish and I bought I just nothing fits me anymore, Guys, that fits. I really have like every single winter item that I would have worn last year. I'm just over the cusp. None of the pants do up. Nothing's comfortable, even the things it's stretched. Like everything that had an elastic size waistband is now a little bit too tight.
Speaker 2: Don't you just pull it down under the belly.
Speaker 1: But they're still too tight, Like my ass has grown. Everything's grown.
Speaker 3: My ass and my boobs are growing faster than my stomach to be fair. Also so my nipples. My nipples are so fucking long.
Speaker 2: Do they get bigger every time?
Speaker 3: They're just well, I think they get longer so the baby can find them, you know, phone helm as. Also I learned something. I was talking to my sister in law. Sorry to start this off with pregnancy shit. I know no one cares, but I'll just make it brief. I think everyone cares about the size of a nipple. So I was talking to my sister in law, who also has three kids, and I was saying, how the baby is upside down, So the baby's breach currently, which is I mean, it's fine, There's still plenty of time for it to spend. And she was saying, oh, don't worry about it. Like when you've had your third kid, your womb is so stretched. She's like, when I went to the obstetrician, the obstetrician told me that the baby can fully stand.
Speaker 1: Up at this point.
Speaker 3: So I'm just imagining Poppy head up near my heart and feet down at the bottom of my servax and just standing.
Speaker 2: Up, just planking in the womb. It's weird that you already referred to it with a name, Like have we spoken about that on the podcast?
Speaker 1: Sorry?
Speaker 3: Everyone, So when we were away in Bali, I beat it. Yeah, when we were away in Bali. If you only listen to the podcasts and you don't follow socials, you might have missed it. We talked about how Matt and I had picked a name on like a previous episode, and we beat it out because like, I just assumed that that's one of those things that you talk to your partner about and you make sure if you're like, you know, telling everyone.
Speaker 2: Nation he dogs your child, he dogs the kid.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So it turns out that on two doting dads, Matt he just needed a headline. He's just kind of casually was like, oh, yeah, we're tossing up between two names, Poppy and Penny, and Ash said he didn't like Penny as much as Poppy, and so Matt was like, yeah, us too, We're going with Poppy.
Speaker 1: And that was the whole conversation, he fully docks.
Speaker 2: So one day your child's standing up in the womb is protesting you get me out of here.
Speaker 1: But I think we've changed the middle name.
Speaker 2: Don't dogs that as well?
Speaker 4: Keep something a secret, now get us a headlines. We were we were going to call her Poppy Bell Johnson.
Speaker 3: That is cute, though, Pop and Marley and Laula had picked the middle name because they really like Disney. But we're not going to tell her that. But we think we're going to change the middle name just to really.
Speaker 4: Bell does sound a lot like a flower, it doesn't They like flowers called bells Google, I think that they're both a flower.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, they're called No. One cares to the Mission Bells or the Californian Poppy.
Speaker 1: Sweet.
Speaker 2: You're good as long as the middle name is of California or Mission or Mission don't know, you're good.
Speaker 3: Something we do need to talk about, which is far more exciting, is.
Speaker 2: D d career. I do have a new career. I am going on tour as a dancer.
Speaker 1: You were amazing, Okay, so.
Speaker 2: You always have to say that you always have to be my biggest of all. You don't have to be there have been times in you haven't my marriage to Ben.
Speaker 1: When I met Ben, No, the marriage was so sorry don't. Yeah, when I hoped up with Ben. Yeah it was the early days years ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll just scoop us.
Speaker 4: I was not supportive of you, just not, and I'm still willing to stand by that.
Speaker 2: Yeah all loll caino. Actually, there's a whole lot list of things you guys haven't been supportive of.
Speaker 1: We do love you though, so much, nice comfortely.
Speaker 3: So BRIT's on Dancing with the Stars currently, and it's such like nice full circle thing. I feel like, so Matt did it first, then I purely did it in protest so that I could you have some time to myself.
Speaker 1: And then now Britt.
Speaker 2: Has trailed along.
Speaker 3: But you you are by far the best, Like it is insane how good you are at this. And like Keisha and I went and watched a couple of the shows in real life and kind of everything was pre recorded.
Speaker 1: I don't ef we're allowed to say that.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I think it's all out there because you post about it at the time. So the way it's done is it is recorded in advance with a live audience. Because a lot of people have been writing saying I thought it was live. It is like you were dancing. Everything is like you get one shot. The live audience is there, they can put their votes in the judges score you, but the end of the show will be a live audience vote. Like when we're talking about finale deciding the winner that is live to Australia.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so what you mean is is like it's filmed live, it just doesn't show on air live. And like with the finale, I don't know if your season's the same, but when we did it, they film multiple endings, so they film if there's a possibility that you're going to win. They did the same thing with I'm a Celebrity with the last three contestants. Every contestant does like a WHOA, I won, but you actually don't find out until the night that it airs on TV whether you actually did win or not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's exactly the same thing. They film multiple endings again, so no one on the show knows who won, and like, no one's faking it when they say that, like, no one actually knows. So you do your dances, you know how you go week to week, but no one knows what happens.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it is interesting.
Speaker 2: Because for all of those shows, I'm a celebrity, dancing, bachelor, bachelorette, you can bet on them on sports bet and things like that.
Speaker 1: It's different. You do know if you've won or not.
Speaker 2: They don't in the sense of when money is involved, when you can bet on something, they can't rig the ending. So a lot of people think these things are rigged, and maybe they're you know, maybe they're pushed in a direction, or they're encouraging an audience to go one way, or we know there's manipulation and storylines in.
Speaker 1: All of those reality shows.
Speaker 2: But when it comes down to the actual finale in the end and a winner, when there is money involved in any capacity like sports bet, you can't fake it, like they have a legal obligation. I thought it was because they donated money. I thought it's because.
Speaker 4: There's like a big cash prize that they give to a charity as well.
Speaker 2: Yes, right, okay, but if there's anything any money related in any capacity, so whether it is a charitable donation or whether it is sports bet and people are putting money on it, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Interesting because that was something really interesting for me to learn it, Like I've been in media for a long time before I actually realized, because you know how everyone's like, oh, it's also rigged. It's all set up from the start, blah blah blah, like you know, they all know who's going to win. And I found out that when there's a lot of money involved in terms of like gifting it same as I'm as elebe dancing was the same, they can't do that. They actually have to go off of the audience votes. It's like a legal obligation in Australia that they have to do it based off of what actually comes in as a winner.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The way that they can curate a result though is through the Edits so encouraging the people who are watching to vote in certain ways based on the way people are shown on the show, so they can they can definitely massage it in a direction, but they can't manipulate the votes once the votes come in. I mean, this is kind of a bit of a blanket statement across free to air TV in general. At the moment, reality TV in Australia used to be live. It used to be a huge event that you know, we would all go home after school or after union whatever, you're doing work, sit down at the family and watch the finales of these massive shows, and they garnered enormous audiences in the millions. That's just simply not the case anymore. The opportunity of choice when it comes to like streaming and everything else has meant that there's not as much money and free to AIRTV. There's certainly not as much money in reality and live TV, and live TV is so expensive to create, so filming these multiple endings means that the production costs can be reduced. And that's why I mean, even with I'm a Celeb, I think they saved so much money by doing multiple endings rather than having them over in Africa for several more days.
Speaker 2: And it's not even just that, it's also it's quite fascinating, but it's also the TV timeline schedule through a year, so everybody knows when they want. When I say everybody, every show or network or station they know when they hope to have their show go live because it has to go live against other networks. What arether shows they're going to be up against? When is there a free period in time slots for twelve weeks of TV? That doesn't always coincide with having literally a Dancing with the Star's Disney studio available to film, So there's a lot of it's actually logistically so hard to film and air shows like that, especially live, and I think that was a big thing with dancing now. It was really hard to find this spaces. You need all the studio spaces for weeks for these couples to be practicing. You need Disney studios to be free for all this time for the production. It doesn't coincide with them when they want things to air, and I now I'm in that world. I totally understand it. But then I understand why it's difficult for the audience to watch and understand because people want live. People miss that, And I think it's really cool to be live. If it would be live, it'd be amazing, Like some of the things that did go down on the show would have been amazing live.
Speaker 1: And you know that they're going to get edited out and you know that they're not.
Speaker 2: Going to make the cut, and I wish one day we can talk about it, but we probably can't. But yeah, so I think it's a fascinating look from the outside in it the way that the TV world.
Speaker 3: Works but what was that like for you watching the episode and seeing because when you're doing it, it always feels different when you actually get to watch it on screen.
Speaker 2: I've been on a real rollercoaster with how I feel about it. And I was messaging so craiging my Dan's partner lives in Melbourne, so like we were texting. I felt really good in the couple of days before I did it, and I was like, Okay, I know this inside out.
Speaker 1: I've got it.
Speaker 2: Then when I did it the dance on the night, I was like, this is a disaster. Like I felt like I missteps, It felt like I was slow, I was out of time. And if you watched it, I briefly mentioned this, but you get to do a practice run, which is what a practice run for you, but it's a full dress rehearsal. They have the lights going off and they want you to feel what it's like so that you can just nail it. They also need to see what it's going to look like. And in the dress rehearsal before I had so many disasters. I got extra runs because my outfit kept coming off, my heel was getting caught in my skirt. It was like ripping it down to the ground. I couldn't get through the dance without my skirt coming off because it just wasn't made right, which is why they do it. And it just rocked my confidence when I went out there, because all I could think about was my clothes coming off in the middle of the.
Speaker 4: Death Can I tell you though, because I was there and that whole experience was actually quite It was so interesting to me because obviously we went to yours, Laura, but yours was at a different venue. Going into Disney Studios like a bit of behind the scenes. We were walking to come and see you perform, and it was all ticketed and you had to get all these things checked off and blah blah blah. And as we're walking through, I took a selfie of all of us to send to you to be like, we're here, can't wait.
Speaker 1: To see you.
Speaker 4: The security came over to me and they were like, you cannot take any photos here.
Speaker 2: You must remove that. They made me go into my recently.
Speaker 4: Deleted and delete it from there as well, and I was like, don't look at all the.
Speaker 2: Yeah, keep scrolling pop.
Speaker 4: It was so strange, like the whole process behind TV production was really different to when we went to go and see Laura. But every single one of us that were there to watch you, and all of the crowd as well, because we were on the family and friend's side, so we don't get to vote for who we want to do well because it would be very biased for obvious reasons. But we kind of got to speak to some of the other family and friends and all of us were like, she did so well.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, she was so good.
Speaker 4: And I was really confused because at the time I could see that you were like you were a bit rattled. I could say that you were a bit like, oh, you know, I did it so much better in practice, and I was like, what is she talking about.
Speaker 2: She's so good. It's different because you're not a professional dance like me. Well, so you didn't get to see the steps. Well, well, well I went.
Speaker 4: I think it was like a week later because I went to three of the filmings. Once I saw you dance the second time, I don't know if I'm Lola, I'm like giving a little bit away. I was blown away, and I was like, oh, this makes sense why she thought she was shit in.
Speaker 2: The first one.
Speaker 1: You also don't want to peak too early.
Speaker 3: I went so as well, and she was so good, Like, let's get that mirror, bor girlfriend, hast everyone tune in Sunday nights. It's happening.
Speaker 2: So I did the dance, and I was hard on myself, right, but I still knew that I did it like pretty well. I put the energy and it wasn't any big mistakes. I just knew there a few steps. But I also thought, oh my god, it's night one, like it'll be nice, but it'll be fine. How far out man? They came down on me a lead balloon. Everyone else was pretty nice, but I have listened to this.
Speaker 5: For me, you looked like you were drunk and lost to the party. I'm afraid, darling. Every spin you weren't spotting. There was very stiff. There was no hip action because of that. It was too upright, and as Sean said, your weight was too far back. You need to point your feet in lifts, my darling, if you're going to do them, you don't want to clumpy foot. But I have to say I loved the amount of energy you gave us and we can see the commitment that.
Speaker 1: But you got to laugh like.
Speaker 2: I did, do a bit of a shit sandwich.
Speaker 4: He gave you a compliment at the very end, but your face in that moment.
Speaker 2: I know that you posted this and it was like slowed down, But do you see being like totally yeah, but I had If you watch it, if you haven't watched it, have a look. I put that dance on my Instagram. But I had so much fun, Like I couldn't get the smile off my face. And that's what I've got to remember going through this. I was going to remember that at the time, I was having the time of my life.
Speaker 4: I don't think there was anyone who had a better time on Dancing with the Stars than Laura Burn though, like that smile on.
Speaker 2: Your face, it was a bit manic. I've never said anything, even on your wedding day.
Speaker 1: I seriously look like I to psychedelics when I was on.
Speaker 2: Dancing because and you'll know, Laura, this is why, right they tell you that, like if you think you're leaning into the feeling, because you've got to feel the dance if it's serious, it's serious, sexy, romantic, romantic, happy, whatever. But they're like, you've got to do that feeling on steroids to get it across on TV. It's like Ott, but I think Laura took that a little too far.
Speaker 3: No, to be honest, And in my defense, I actually did have the time in my life, and I think the reason for that is because, I mean I probably talked about it before. I was so in my head when we did Bachelor, Like, I did not enjoy the experience at all, even though now I look back on it and I can see that there were so many things about that experience that were just absolutely insane, so wonderful. Yeah, I wish I could go back and do it again and not have been so negative about it the whole time. So obviously now easy to say that it was a great outcome. But I really went into doing Dancing with the Stars because I've only done the two reality shows that I went into that experience and I was like, I don't care what happens. I'm just here to have a good time. I'm not a professional dancer. I don't care if I suck, but I will care if I am so hard on myself. And then I look back on another experience and I didn't enjoy it because I couldn't just like see the joy and the fun in it. And it really changed my mindset around it, and I had so much fun. And that was the one thing I kept saying to you, Britt, I was like, please just enjoy it, because you will regret not if you, you know, six months time when it's all over and you wake up and you're like, oh, that was so hard. And I've kind of fucking hated that I didn't just appreciate what it was in the time.
Speaker 2: No, I mean, I'm a bit of a reality TV e vet now definitely done the rounds, So I think it is anything else left?
Speaker 1: I haven't it?
Speaker 2: Is there?
Speaker 1: Come? You've got a prenovation show the block? Oh what else is there?
Speaker 2: Block?
Speaker 4: I've seen you put flat pack furniture together. You'd be terrible, naked, afraid.
Speaker 1: Or naked it alone? What was on we were talking about just before.
Speaker 2: I have a lot of potential, Kisha, I have a lot of potential. No, there's hips the stuff I haven't done. I'm joking, but I also have done a lot of stuff. I love reality I love it. But what I feel like that has given me a gift because now I genuinely don't care. I just go in and like, I gave this show more than I've given it any other show like it was completely unfiltered me. It was every ounce of energy and dedication I could have. I think I trained longer and harder than I don't want to say that anyone in there, but I'm pretty sure I did because I was still working full time jobs. Everyone else had time off their work. But I just was like, if I'm gonna do this, I'm just gonna leave it all out there on the dance floor. I'm gonna leave those sparkles and sequence out on the dance floor. And I think that's just so good. I don't expect. I wasn't expecting. I don't want anyone. Keisha and Laura are obviously my biggest supports. They are possibly making me sound better than I am. I don't want anyone to think that I'm gonna go ahead and be a superstar. But what I will say is like I fucking tried so hard.
Speaker 3: All I have to say is watch out, Bindi Irwin, because next you're gonna be on like Strictly Dancing or whatever it is in the state and take me.
Speaker 2: But Bob Irwin's on it now, like he's literally over there. He just bypassed Australia. Your straight to America.
Speaker 3: It's on Sunday nights for anyone who wants to watch it, and this coming Sunday because so Britt will't be on every rotating week every second week to start with, because they kind of split them into group A Group B.
Speaker 2: It's really edging us, I know, not.
Speaker 1: To get a bit more of the Brit.
Speaker 3: But Osha is on this week, and I really want to see that as well.
Speaker 1: I feel like I'm yeah, I feel I've really invested in it. I really want to see Osha dance.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So interestingly, OSHA's partner is my partner's fiance, so there's like a real competition. Like so funny. When we first started dancing the training, Osha was in like down the hallway from us, because you get put in studios, but you're not supposed to speak to each other. You're not supposed to look at each other. And we, like Osha and I've seen each other loads over the years he's been on the podcast, but I never really asked him this. We ran into each other in the corridor and I was like, look, we're gonna be working together here for a little while. I was like, let's just set the record straight. He goes here we go. I was like, did you or did you not know? I was like, I couldn't care less. I'm married, it's been I don't care, but just let me know. And he said, I swear to god, I didn't know. He didn't know that I was gonna get dumped by the honey Badger at the end, because it was there was a bit of an assumption that like, there's no way the honey Badger could have not told any of the production or.
Speaker 3: No, they didn't know. They didn't know. I don't even think that his management knew anyway. Moving a lot a big discussion we've been having here of the last couple of days, and it is something that has been playing out hugely across socials recently.
Speaker 1: I'm sure you guys would have seen it.
Speaker 3: But it's a question would online trolls troll less if they couldn't do it under a cloak of anonymity. This comes off the back of Indy Clinton being handed a sixty four page document that outlines all of the trolls that have been harassing her for years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and if you don't know who Indy Clinton is, she is a huge content creator. She's got a really big audience on TikTok, a couple of million. She is really into the mum content. She got three little kids. She won TikTok Content Creator of the Year in twenty twenty three, she hosted last year, and she's very, very big in that space.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I guess a little bit more contact on her as well. Is like she was known as being like this very unfiltered mummy blogger, just exposing She's very young, she's only in her like, you know, mid twenties now, and she had three babies back to back, and so she had this like chaotic, unfiltered life that would play out on TikTok. Now more recently she's come into the headlines because she had some plastic surgery, she had a nose job, and the Internet was really fucking angry about it, and she ended up having to have some time off socials because of how horrible the trolling was that she's received.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we never even spoke about that aspect. But the thing that I think is really important to note here is too, is she was really open about that whole thing. She documented the whole thing. It's not like she like snuck away and tried to pretend nothing happened and said, oh, I just use skincare, and you know, this is my Facebook. She was really open and documented it and the trolling she got off the back of it. People weren't angry that she got plastic surgery as such. People were angry because they didn't like her appearance. They thought she got the wrong kind of nose job or there was so brutally horrifically mean about her appearance.
Speaker 3: More so than anything, the commentary that she receives would be unrelenting, like when you've got millions of followers. But she said that people loved her when she was just a hot mess, when she was the most depressed that she's ever been, in the trenches of motherhood. And she said, and now that she's coming out of that, she's got time for herself. She's exercising, she's really proud of the way she looks and her body. And then she's also gone and had this plastic surgery done. She's like people have started to hate her. That's how it feels online that people hate that she's no longer suffering and that she's enjoying the person that she is and stepping into herself again. Now going back to this sixty four page report, this is the outcome of enlisting a private investigator who was spent three months getting the information of the trolls who have been harassing her for some of the months, some of them years. These trolls, and this is the problem, right, Like we have an understanding or a thought that like trolls just these people who sit in the basement writing awful things who have really depressing, awful lives. But what she's discovered is that it is quite a few mums themselves who are doing this. A lot of these women who are trolling her and have been harassing her for years actually live in Melbourne. She said that she has so much information around them that she knows the hospitals that they were born in, She knows the names of their gynecologists. Have a little listen to this.
Speaker 2: I literally know every detail, down to your ABN and down to where you gave birth at Francis Parry.
Speaker 1: Hospital, even to your gynecologists.
Speaker 2: Another beautiful troll of mine, you regret your evil eye teto you got when you were eighteen.
Speaker 1: You know what I regret a tatoo I got when I was eighteen two.
Speaker 2: I have a moon, but I feel like with an evil eye, it's meant to look after you.
Speaker 1: But I guess if you're trolling, it's not going to do that.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: There's been a huge outpouring online from other influences who have probably experienced very similar things but have never known or been able to do anything about it because for so long, these trolls and people who write horrible comments have been able to get away with it because nobody knows who their identity is the fact that she has.
Speaker 2: Made the statement that she now has information of who the trolls are, but she isn't going to release it publicly has also caused quite a controversial stir online because a lot of people are saying, well, why do they deserve the anonymity now that you know, like they've spent years trolling, you dos them put their information out? You know, like as in like pay it back? Personally, I quite like that she's taking the higher road, and she is saying I'm going to take the higher road. It would be quite contradictory of her to then go and dox these people to two million people of her followers, like that is going to cause an onslaught of people to go to these whoever they are that she has said that a lot of them are like mums from Melbourne for example. Do I think she's going to do something with this information. Absolutely, I think she is going to take a private road. I'm sure she is going to get her lawyers to send cease and desist to them privately. I'm sure she's going to threaten legal action to them privately in hopes that it stops. She hasn't on this for no reason, but it will be interesting to see if she ends up taking any of them to court. Personally, I like that she isn't going to go and rinse every single one of them. On to her two million followers.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, we all have kind of slightly different opinions on this, and like I think we can get into the conversations around like what are the consequences for being a troll online? But the reason why we wanted to talk about this We know that India's being covered quite a bit in the last couple of days and I'm sure a lot of you are across what has happened there. But this has also come at the same time as another very big movement in terms of online trolling. So there is a website that up until recently I did not even know exists, and then we talked about whether or not we should even shine a light on it, whether it was just pointing I guess like more eyes towards a website that really is like not worth the fucking space on the Internet that it takes up.
Speaker 2: It's the cesspit of the Internet.
Speaker 1: But it's called tattle or tattle Life.
Speaker 3: So for those of you who don't know what tatle life is, it's an online gossip forum and it has literally aless threads featuring any influencer that you can think of. There's a very big portion of it that's UK based. But the reason why it was originally created is it was created as a way to try and keep influencers responsible in a very unregulated space. So for influencers who were monetizing their content, maybe they were using their children online in their content as well. It was a place for kind of like vigilantes, I guess, to get together and talk about the problematic nature of it. Now I would say it's very much regressed from that. And because itself, tadle Life is highly unregulated, it really is just a cesspool of people's nasty comments and nasty trolling.
Speaker 2: I just think we're even being too nice. It's fucking disgusting and abysmal and should not exist. Like it is the worst place you could go to on the internet. It is horrific, it's malicious, it's fabricated, it's not real. There's death threats, there's do scene and it has always been run by one anonymous person. Don't know if it was a man a woman, what they did, who they were, their age.
Speaker 3: Interestingly, the person who had been running it and creating it was under the pseudonym of a female, and I think because women also have this, like there's this expectation that women are the ones who gossip, right, So it just kind of made sense that it was a female behind Tadle Life. The person who created it is actually a man. His name is Bashton Durwood, and he himself was an influencer and a content creator. He's the owner of a company called Nest and Glow.
Speaker 2: He's a vegan and vegan like vegans, vegan vegan, but vegans always really I should say always, they're not but like you think that they're really good people and they're not. He's the ultimate sorry vegans are He's the ultimate troll.
Speaker 3: The reason why his identity has become known is because there is a couple in Ireland, Neil and Donna Sans Now they have been the victims of this online trolling and abuse because of Tattle four years. This has been a three year court case that's finally resulted in not just his identity being unmasked, but he's being charged with three hundred thousand pound in payments towards him and also paying all of their legal.
Speaker 1: Fees, which is a huge amount of huge sum as well.
Speaker 3: Now the king of anonymity has been unveiled and from there it is going to filter down. And one of the things that the judge said, a day of reckoning will come for those behind tatle Life and for all of those individuals who post it.
Speaker 1: On tatle life and contributed to it.
Speaker 4: I love this and I think for anyone who follows any type of influencer around the world. Over the weekend there was this real collective strength in people posting. Whether it was Australian people saying well done Indie, you're going after these trolls, whether it was people from the UK who had been quite literally abused because of this tatle life website. They were all just coming out being like, good, finally we are taking back.
Speaker 2: A little bit of power.
Speaker 4: There's a particular woman by the name of Carolyne hearns Now. She was a victim of tattle Life, this UK based website. She's fifty five years old. She's an aesthetician and beauty writer. She's actually been labeled as Britain's most powerful beauty expert. She's got a huge following. It's seven hundred and eighty three thousand followers On Instagram. She posted a whole set of stories about, you know, the unveiling of the person behind taddle Life being this bastion deerwood guy. And it was about seven minutes. So I've cut this down just to save a little bit of time. But this is what she had to say about the whole incident.
Speaker 6: If you have never frequented or been made aware of that particular troll site, it was a hate filled demonic I mean, you've never known the like. This isn't people just saying she's a fat, ugly hoe. That's nothing. That's like very twenty ten. This is systemic, persistent, consistent abuse, death threats. You've never known anything like it. You wouldn't think it existed had you not seen it with your own eyes. I mean it was all fabrication. People would literally go on there and go I used to work with her, and she holds Satanic rituals in the basement of her building in Carnby Street, and people go, oh, my god, does she We should go and get the police, we should stop her. Like you've ever had an office in Carnby Street or a basement, or you've ever had a Satanic rich Well, this is how ridiculous it was. But then it took a twist and they started going after children. They only took down the multi, multi double digit page threads about deb the bow Babe the day she died.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's sick.
Speaker 6: And then they came after my family. They published my mortgage deeds, They published private documents that you'd have to go into a website to pay to download. They paid to download them and then publish them. They posted pictures of my granddaughter in my home. These people are vile pieces of shit. The other thing is, if you've ever been trolled, just take heart and know that it's always someone more pathetic and sad than you will ever be. And the proof is in the pudding because one of the stupid bitches who trolled my family was someone we knew. It was clearly by what she'd written, and she was easily identifiable a mum from their school. And the reason I'm telling you this is because she was the vicar's wife. My point is, this isn't people overreacting to like a just a basic troll website. What this site did was take your life, strip it back to the carcass, put every piece of your life online, dissect it to the nth degree, slag you off in ways that you didn't even know where possible. But know this, if there is any way we can find out the posters, I will happily out you. I don't give a shit. I will go broke if I have to. If I know who you are, and it's proven that you are who you are, baby, your face is going on my socials. So I just want to finish by saying a huge congratulations to Neil and Donna Sands who took on Tattle and won whatever they need. Help wise, I'm here, We're all here. You've fucked with us all for too long. Those of us with means. I'm happy to help them in any way I can to bring you down. And anyone who's lived on that troll site for years, I hope you are shitting yourself. I hope you are. I hope you have the rest of you had a lovely weekend, because I'm going to sleep with bells on my toes.
Speaker 2: Bless sir. And this is a good thing, right, She's absolutely minted, this woman because she's so successful, and she's like, fucking be afraid because I'm going to bring you down.
Speaker 3: This is the problem though, right, Like the thing is, these are people who have the resources to do something about it. And I think that that's something that Indy Clinton has proven, Like she has the money, she has the ability, she has the time, and she hired a PI investigator for three fucking months to go after these people, and she's able to do something about it, whereas for so long, I think so many people just thought, oh, well, we can say these things.
Speaker 1: It's my opinion, I get away with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And I think this is where the conversation becomes even more interesting, is there's a lot of people that are saying, well, you know, you're in the public eye. You chose this life. This is part and parcel. You shouldn't be so offended if someone has a difference in opinion to you. That's not what this is. And Carolyn really specified that there. She really honed down on exactly what specifically Tattle is. It is not someone having a difference in opinion. It is not just your average troll site, which is bad enough, or your average troll comment. It takes it to another level where they are out in your addresses, your mortgage, personal details, your children, your grandchildren, the schools they go to. There was one woman in relation to Tattle who had only ever made five hundred pound on Instagram, Like she wasn't an influence. That was raking in millions of dollars, which is what the sole purpose of title said. It was right, so that's like a thousand australlion dollars. Ever, she was pregnant. She was completely doxsed. She wrote to Tattle and she said, hey, like, I'm scared for myself and my unborn child. I think someone's going to break into my house and kill us. She had to take a week off to deal with the anxiety. Please take this thread down, saying where I live. The people that are hating me in send me death threats, and they didn't. And of course, if you're in the public eye, you are always going to be open, and you should welcome constructive criticism. You should welcome a different sce in opinion. You should be able to have those conversations if that's all it is. But this is not. This is that on steroids.
Speaker 4: I just think what is so fascinating to me is that for so long, and I've seen you guys both with it independently and together through our work, people have just been able to get away with whatever the fuck they want to say online and they can have twelve different Instagram accounts. It's completely anonymous, you can't trace it back, and it's kind of just been to put your hands in the air and go, oh, well, well, what can we do. I love the fact that now, with technology the way that it is, and people who have the money and the resources, they're actually able to do something about this, because it's just been such a consequence free, awful thing that so many people have had to deal with for years. And like Carolyn said, this is not just oh you're an ugly person or I don't like that outfit.
Speaker 3: Which that does exist on there as well, And that's not what we're talking. Like, we know that there are forums out there that just says mean things, and like I could not care less about that. It's not nice, And I'm not saying that it's okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't have to like my wedding dress. You can tell me I look stuga whatever.
Speaker 4: But do you think that people would say as many of these things, even like the whole vast range that goes from just saying a mean comment to saying something that is completely you know, illegal or doxing, you know what I mean, there's a whole variety of things.
Speaker 2: Do you think that they would do it if there was a chance.
Speaker 4: That they could be caught out, that they could be traced back to who they are, and that could be exposed to the people in their lives, People would be way more considerate with what they actually write.
Speaker 3: The reason why people are able to write whatever the fuck they want with the level of venom is because there's no consequences. And I think, you know, if there's the possibility that's going to get sent to your work or it's going to get sent to your family members, like imagine finding out that your auntie spends her fucking every second night on a website bitching about some influencer online who she doesn't know what a los are.
Speaker 2: Imagine finding out your partner did.
Speaker 1: You would be so embarrassed to know these people.
Speaker 2: They are the people that's justus a dad. No, but he's a dad and an influencer and a normal person and a chef, and he makes money off it, and he's a vegan and he's all fucking but I'm just listening what he is. But that's what I'm saying. They're the people that you don't expect, do you know. It's like they often say, it's people in your world, your sphere, or your realm that you might have worked with or worked in the same spaces or have a similarity, and similarity is in terms of like maybe you're all mothers, Like it's other mothers trolling mothers. It's people in that world. Do we think this is going to change anything? And that is the big question. I would love to see more people doing this, more people being able to take action and find the funds to go down this track. But this was the fact there's a three year lawsuit, Yeah, with millions of dollars that people don't have, and like, let's be honest, Laura and I have experienced this, like Keisha said, We've experienced this so many times with completely fabricated, malicious stories, Like there have been things written and said about Laura and myself that we look at each other and we're like, where did they even get that from? And they're defaming They are horrific. Laura and I have sought legal action before, we have sought counsel. We've spoken to people saying, hey, like just so we know what options can we have here, and like let's talk about it. I know other people in this space, we all do that are also doing the same thing simultaneously.
Speaker 1: Like this is.
Speaker 2: Happening more and more, and I do hope that we see a bigger change and maybe it will result in some further legislation. Maybe it goes back down to Google and Meta and everyone else that maybe has a bit more responsibility on what they are allowing on their sites. But I think it's a long way away.
Speaker 3: I think the disappointing thing is I'm not convinced that this will shift the dial I am excited by the fact that, like Indie for example, she's clearly been very affected by what she's experienced. I am excited for her that this creates some sort of psychological piece for her, and.
Speaker 2: We've got your back, Indie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and she's able to I guess, get some sort of solace. I don't think that it will shift the dial across the board, because like companies like Meta, the foundation of how they make income is to have as many users on their site as possible. They do not care if you have seventeen accounts one, two, three, four, five, six, And it's actually of detriment for them to clean up anonymous accounts because it then looks like the overall volume of users on their accoun smaller, like on the platform is smaller, and that then affects their bottom dollar. They want to seem to have trillions and trillions and trillions of users. So I mean, if they wanted to clean up anonymouscounts, they could. If they wanted you to put an ID or a you know, put some sort of personal information to your accounts, they could do that. They often argue the case that it could be then a breach of privacy and then they're holding all this personal data. They've got your data anyway, they have so much more data, they'd TikTok.
Speaker 1: Owns you totally. They have all your data.
Speaker 3: So like if you're using if you're using TikTok, if you're using Instagram, them asking for a fucking copy of your license and then a photo of you alongside. It is not going to be the thing that saves you from having your data stolen.
Speaker 1: It's already all there.
Speaker 3: But I don't think that it's going to shift the dial hugely. What I do think it's going to do is for those people who are influencers, who have the funding and the means, and who are aggressively and horrifically trolled, and who do experience things like doxing and things that are highlight level trolling. I'm not talking about you're calling someone a horrible names, but your high level trolling. It will give them the confidence to know that there's something they can do about it, because it shows them the route that someone else has taken and the positive outcome that that person has had. The question I have for you guys, though, is what we've just discussed at the beginning. Is it equivalent when an influencer who has millions of followers millions and millions of eyeballs and a lot of people who clearly back them. In the case of Indie, find out who their trolls are and know that it's just, you know, it's some mum who's got four kids, who lives in suburban Australia, who is in a job that doesn't fulfill them. Is it an equivalent sort of retribution to post their image their face publicly on social media, because what you're doing is you're sending your millions of followers to that one person as a consequence for their actions, but they don't have any ability to defend themselves. I'm kind of laughing here because we've spoke about this before we started recording an Eye quite differently to the two of you, and I just want to make it really clear.
Speaker 4: And he's not doing that as you guys have said. She's choosing to not release that information. And my immediate response.
Speaker 2: Was fuck them, Fuck them.
Speaker 4: Like they have caused so much harm that are actually done. And this is not like you said, It's not like one comment. This is relentless. This is like consistent abuse, and I just wonder why the fuck they've been able to get away with it for so long. And the thing that you were just saying about meta that I find really interesting is that we're talking about, you know, this debate of what's a bigger priority of privacy or whether we should have some type of like traceable accountability on these social media platforms. We're talking about in terms of influencers, we're talking about in terms of adults.
Speaker 2: This also extends to bullying of children.
Speaker 4: Like and I, we're seeing the Australian government be like front runners in bringing in this social media age of sixteen that users have to be I would love to see Australia be a front runner in going the effect of cyber bullying are so horrific that it is a bigger priority than what we think your privacy is on these apps. We're actually going to bring in a system that you have to have a traceable government ID attached to these accounts, so that if you are the person who is doing this, if you're the person who is relentlessly bullying and attacking certain people online and sending horrendous things and doing horrendous things, you're going to be held criminally responsible for it. I know it's extreme, I would support it to the ends of the Earth. I would sign my name on any change dot org because.
Speaker 2: The effects on a few burner accounts I don't like.
Speaker 4: The effects of this stuff can be so severe, and I think it's really beautiful that you guys both have so much empathy for the trolls in this situation, especially considering that you've experienced it.
Speaker 2: I find it's not right. I don't have empathy for the trolls. My thing is it's not black and white. There are people that I post on my Instagram if I think enough's enough or whatever, but I don't usually post. I think it comes with its imitations. Quite often, I will share a comment to my story that someone has written publicly from their profile. It's already there for people to see.
Speaker 1: Right, But it's not doxing someone.
Speaker 2: I'm not doxing them. They've said it, their profile is public. Anyone can go and look at it. Sometimes and sometimes I do it to laugh at it. I don't say I'm like, hahaha, this is funny.
Speaker 1: Whatever, but it's still rude.
Speaker 2: But when I have a problem with it is when there are people with huge followings that are sharing private conversations that are doxing people that might be not even quite involved in whatever the issue was. They're like surrounding people. They're people that are guilty by association, and when it's quite malicious and aggressive and it's very intentionally, hey, like, let's set out all my followers on this person. I do have problems with that because I've been on the receiving end of hate before, and I know what it feels like. And I have a thick skin and I get it all the time and I'm aware of it, and I still know what it feels like. So there is a part of me where if someone has just written something that they don't agree with you, maybe it is rude, and then your dogs in them and then hundreds of thousands of people going to abuse that mum in Melbourne of three, Like, I just know what it feels like. So I think, if you don't have to take that avenue all the time, don't tattle fucking docks, every single one of them. That is a cess pit and that is next level. So I don't care about that. So it's not that I have sympathy for trolls, but I am hyper aware of the consequences of a pylon and a public cancelation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe my opinions on it has changed over the years. When I was in the thick of the nastiness, which was there was an old forum long before Tattle, and it was called the Batch and Batchett Forum, and it started off as a sleuthing site, but it really was just pages and pages, hundreds of pages of horrible, horrible comments about every single contestant on The Bachelor. It's really prolific in the US. Obviously it probably doesn't exist in Australia anymore. But it rattled me and it rattled my mental health really badly. I since then and since I kind of like got over that part of my life, I didn't read it and feel dad or angry or anything.
Speaker 1: I read it and I was like, wow, you and.
Speaker 3: I I look, some people might think this is being harsh. I read it and I was like, if you have the capacity to spend your time talking in this way about influencers who are out there living their life and they're happy, and you're spending your time so obsessed watching their stories, writing about their lives, trying to unpick the things that you think you know about them, you are a loser. Not only are you a loser, you have a parasocial relationship. You might deny it, you might not think it's a parasocial relationship, but you're obsessed with them, and it's just a negative one.
Speaker 1: It's the exact same thing.
Speaker 3: You're a mega fan, just a weird, shitty one. And to me, that is such a sad place to be. And yeah, I kind of just feel sorry for them, to be honest, I do.
Speaker 2: The problem is that's a really privileged I love that you feel like that, and my skin's thick now, I love that I feel like that.
Speaker 1: It's a very privilege.
Speaker 3: It's taken years, eight years to get to this place of it not affecting my mental health and not caring.
Speaker 1: Now it just a really genuine life.
Speaker 4: They both have a lot of grace in these situations, whereas like, I'm probably not as far down that line because I've only seen it affect people that I love.
Speaker 2: I've only seen things written about the two.
Speaker 4: I mean, there's been few things written about me that are completely fake as well, but I've.
Speaker 2: Seen the harshness of it.
Speaker 4: And that's why I feel like I do sit a little bit differently with this exposing the trolls, because I'm like, there has to be consequences for them, and if there is consequences for one of them, will that then set the president? Is the threat of someone being exposed enough to make people who were doing this stop?
Speaker 2: The threat isn't. No, I don't believe that. I don't believe just the threat of like, oh my god, I could be next probably excites them. They probably get off on it.
Speaker 1: I don't think that anyone's stopping at the moment.
Speaker 4: No, do you reckon that if Indy were to turn around and go, well, these are the names and the people and those people lost their jobs, their.
Speaker 2: Family were ashamed of them. Yes. Do you then think that people who are trolls would go, oh, that could be me next.
Speaker 3: I do think that if Indy actually did take that stance and started to publicly show their faces, I do think that that would have it would have an impact for a period of time, because you know, like we know with everything that happens in the media, it has like a hype reaction. Everyone kind of like latches on and it has a momentary impact and then everyone goes back to the way that it was. My only thing, though, is is that consequence? Does that consequence for those individuals outweigh the overall good that that does, because I would dare say that if Indy did expose the names of these Melbourne mums who have been saying and doing horrible things, they will lose their jobs, they will be affected. The amount of trolling that they will receive. I actually think it would have such severe psychological impacts on them and they are not prepared for it because they've not had years of growing into a social media space. They would just fucking crumble under that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but then I think there are plenty of those trolls that have contacted influencers jobs and lost their work. They're contacting the per they work with, charities they work with, They're taking away their livelihood. That's what happens on tattle. It's what happens, not on title Like, there are definitely people in Australia that contact people's work and trying to get them to lose work. In that case, fucking yeah, maybe you do have to lose your job if you're causing other people to lose their job. Actions have to have reactions and they have to have consequences. It's so hard to say whether or not the good outways are bad or the bad. Outways are good in terms of having repercussions if you're out someone and what happens to them.
Speaker 4: There's also not a halfway punishment, no, which I acknowledge. You know, it's kind of an all or nothing, which is hard to kind of find peace with.
Speaker 2: I guess I just yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Both of these stories coming out at exactly the same time has given me a bit of gusto to be like, maybe there is hope that cyber bullying will shift in the future.
Speaker 2: And maybe I'm being a little bit.
Speaker 4: Like glass too full in that kind of thought process, but I've just seen this happen for so so, so long, with so many people hurt and affected, including children, including teenagers who have ended up taking their lives because of cyberbullying, and I.
Speaker 2: I just don't accept the fact that we go, oh, well, Meta.
Speaker 4: Doesn't want to lose you know, users, so there's nothing we can do about it. There's nothing that we can do to stop these people causing more harm to other people.
Speaker 3: And the reality is is that for as long as tech companies kind of wipe their hands to this, and it becomes a problem that people have to individually pursue either through lawyers or through private investigators. That is something that only the elite and financially wealthy people are able to put resources to. So for you know, people who are making an average income on social media, or maybe they're not even making an income on social media, they just have some followers. For those people, there's nothing that they can do about it, and so they just have to cop the brunt of that trolling because there is no consequences for that middle ground, which makes it a really really unregulated space.
Speaker 2: You are not anonymous, and it's important for people to know that. With the digital footprint and the advancement in technology now, it's going to become so much easier to find out who you are, like to get your data, to get everything about you. Remember that every time you want to go and write something on someone's profile, maybe it's your burner account, whatever it is, you can be found. And I think that is gonna start a whole new movement of people influences across the world. They're gonna be like, fuck it, I don't care anymore. I'm gonna also out you.
Speaker 1: All right, it is time for our suck and our sweet of the week. Britt, what is your suck.
Speaker 2: My suck would have to be. We didn't really speak about it, but I did go to New Zealand with Ben on the weekend and it was like, incredible, my suck would be. Maybe we'll talk about it next week. But like how Ben is basically almost not gotten into the last three countries that we've gone to within like a week period. So he almost didn't get into Bali for the wedding. Then he almost didn't get back into Australia, and then we got stopped. He almost didn't get to New Zealand. We almost canceled the whole trip. We had to be on the phone to like border security because of his visa shit that he feels out my head in.
Speaker 1: You have to stop making him sound so incompetent.
Speaker 2: He was incompetent. He filled out the visa incorrectly. They wouldn't let him into New Zealand. I know, but people are gonna being like they're not they know I love a child, No, they know I love him. He speaks five languages. I praise him all the time. Can the man fill out a visa form? Evidently not?
Speaker 1: But so my suck.
Speaker 2: When my suck was said, I was messaging Kisher at the time live. I was like, I just need to talk to someone right now because we're not getting to New Zealand. The plane was like an hour. We were boarding in an hour and we're at the desk. They're like, sorry, your visa's not working. Takes three days to get it. I was like, what's the problem anyway. Brit was like, I'll see you when I get back from New Zealand in three days. I was like, bye, man, No, it worked out. What I will say is a lady at the Quanta's desk that helped us. She like was amazing. She got on the phone to New Zealand because.
Speaker 1: She got on the phone to the country.
Speaker 2: She did. She got on the phone to the New Zealand visas because it's not a problem with him or where he's from or what he's doing. He just ticks the wrong boxes.
Speaker 1: Like I think he just doesn't read it right.
Speaker 2: Anyway. He said he was an Australian permanent resident that was going on the trip. When coming back and they were like, but you're manifesting it. But then when you scan the passport, it knows that you're on an Australian residence. So nothing matched they wouldn't approve it. So this lovely contest worker was on the phone for ages and they ended up like within minutes to go sorting and out fixing a visa on the spot and like helping him in. So that was both my suck and my suite simultaneously. And I hope everyone knows that when a bag bent out like this, it comes from love. Like he stresses me out, but I couldn't love him more. So yeah, that's my my suite will be just that somebody decided to go above and beyond to help us and it literally changed the next week of our life. So it's like, that's a really cool thing.
Speaker 3: Well we I feel like everyone in this the studio has a bit of a suck this week as well. So Nas, who we've spoken about a little bit, is our video editor and she's also been a really good friend of mine for like the last decade. Ness is the reason why I have Buster. So that's how Buster came into my life, and we lived together as co parenting of Buster for a couple of years there as well.
Speaker 2: So did when you split you took three legs, you took one.
Speaker 3: So she just keeps Buster's other leg on the mantelpiece, you know, like we're like we always used to refer to it like ness was Busty's adopted mom and then I adopted him, and we just kind of like we were the co parent mums that all lived together. And then Nessa's partner moved in with us, and so Buster had three mums for a period of there. But ness is a very big advocate for rescue dogs, and this week she had to put down Juni, and Junie is Buster's like little bestie and just the most beautiful dog.
Speaker 1: And yeah, it's been.
Speaker 2: Very very sad, very horrific time.
Speaker 3: It's been very sad, and also it's like off the back of just like really sad animal news. Keisha also had to do well in her family. They have a beautiful Golden Retriever named Duke, and Duke also he was put down in the last on K.
Speaker 4: I was about to say, Ness'll late it this so you don't have to edit it, and now I'm like, no, we can both.
Speaker 3: But it's also just I mean, you know, it's yeah, and we are like such big dog lovers in this studio, like every single one of us, and I think it's like your family they are absolute family. Anyone who's had to say goodbye to a pet because it was the right time and the right thing to do for them, like knows how incredibly hard it is. And yeah, because you give you pictures. A bit hug tonight, that's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I definitely like after Nessa's news yesterday and Duke's news last week, I definitely hugged Delilah extra tigh last night.
Speaker 3: I did kids just now and then I look at Busting and I'm like, you're getting old, buddy.
Speaker 1: It's ten and a half and he's real slow.
Speaker 2: So that to Delilahs over.
Speaker 1: A lot, poor bastard.
Speaker 2: You're a bit chunky, Delilah. So I want to put you on diet.
Speaker 3: I put Buster on a diet to try and I was like, let's call back some years, buddy, but you know said, I was.
Speaker 2: Like, all right, let's get that heart back in check.
Speaker 1: Where we're going to shed the He's really getting slow. It makes me so sad.
Speaker 3: My sweet for the week is is that by the time it comes out, which hasn't happened yet, but it's happening, and I guess it's around her excitement for it. So on Thursday, it is Mally's birthday. She's turning six. How the fuck I have a six year old? Is just I can't get my head around me. I feel like it's also my birthday. It's like six years since I've become a mom.
Speaker 2: It's the podcast birthday.
Speaker 3: It's also the podcast birthday. So well, actually in one month's time. I think the podcast birthday is technically on like the fifteenth of July. But it's been really sweet. She's just so so excited. And I think this year having a birthday, because it's her first year of school, it kind of is a bit different because she really understands the concept of having a birthday party and choosing her friends that she wants to come, and like.
Speaker 2: She's the friends. That's so hard.
Speaker 1: They're pretty kind at school these days.
Speaker 2: They invite the whole class.
Speaker 3: Not the whole class, but she's having like a lot of the girls, like all the girls that she's it's kind of like within her group of friends. Or she goes to after school with they all are coming, so like they're all invited. But yeah, I do feel like birthday parties are way more inclusive now than what they used to be. You can't give out invitations at school. The invitations have to be sent on WhatsApp. You can't like go and be like you get one, you don't get one.
Speaker 2: It's much nicer. That used to be really brutal if you didn't one around with their lips. Oh.
Speaker 3: Also Christmas cards. Christmas cards are also not nice and Christmas ban Christmas. I remember kids would bring Christmas cards in and unless you're given a Christmas card to the whole class, don't give out Christmas cards.
Speaker 1: I'm still scarred. I was just trying to think.
Speaker 4: I was like, I don't remember never getting the invitation, and now I'm like, oh, I was that wenker that was invited to everything.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Maybe my school had that rule. Maybe ever because I don't remember.
Speaker 2: Maybe your mom was going behind your back being like you invite All right, let's get out of here. Keep your accent unfiltered. Coming into our Instagram Life and Cut podcast. You can put ask uncut for your questions. Anything you want us to know the aftermass. If we've ever done a question for you or someone you know and you've got to follow up, send us the aftermass. Sherry's going through them all. We're frothing them and you guys want to see more, so keep them coming.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I'm also so interested off the back of this conversation that we've had today around online trolls and everything else, I really would love to know.
Speaker 1: Maybe we should poll it.
Speaker 3: Do you think that if somebody has been anonymously trolling someone online and they find out their identity, do you think that they should and I'm talking about an influenced specifically like Indy Clinton, do you think that they should keep that person anonymous or do you think that actually the consequence is if you're going to write the shit online, then you have to face up that you said it. You are the person, and here is your identity for everyone to know. Do you think that that is a fair punishment for the crime of being an asshole online? I'd love to know people's opinions on that, because the three of us can't seem to agree.
Speaker 1: And that's it from us, guys.
Speaker 2: You know, the drill Dog Tae friends and share the love because we love love