Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome to Outspoken.
Speaker 2: It's your dose of the hottest influencer and pop culture news twice a week. I'm Sophie Torbert and coming up on today's show, a US influencer is accused of bullying her namesake over her Instagram handle. Molly May addresses budget airline controversy and Anna Macavoy's drawn out wedding content. But first, A YouTuber has shared her unusual food quirk when it comes to eating burgers, or anything round for that matter. Twenty three year old Anastasia kings North, who's built her career of eating fast food, has admitted she never finishes the last piece of anything round.
Speaker 1: Here's what she said.
Speaker 3: Okay, how I do harm on out today? So I don't know if you know this about me either act today. It's very random, but I wouldn't really tell people. It's just something I do. But when I have a burger or I eat something round, I can't ever finish the end of it, which makes no sense because it's round, Like if I get to the end of the burger, I have to leave the little end rim.
Speaker 1: I can't eat it. I don't know why.
Speaker 3: I've never been able to eat it, and a couple of byrons noticed me do it before, and he's like, why do you never finish the end? And I'm like, I just can't, Like there's something in me. I just can't finish the end of the burger because it's round.
Speaker 1: That is so weird. Yeah, because it's round. That makes no Yeah, it's round.
Speaker 3: So it's like, why can't I because I could have started eating from that part, but that would probably be my beige flag, Like when I'm eating something round, I have to leave the little end of it.
Speaker 2: I couldn't leave this when I heard it. Her co host Saffron Barker also seemed a little taken back and confused by the whole thing. All I can think of is that I can't believe I haven't noticed her doing this, because I have watched this girl eat a lot of hamburgers, because most of her content she's sitting in a McDonald's drives through and she films herself eating hamburgers.
Speaker 1: How have we not picked up on this? I just loved how.
Speaker 2: She said it as if it was the most normal thing ever, Like, oh, yeah, actually my bage flag is that I do this. Yeah, it didn't really make any sense. And it reminds me of one of those things that you think of doing as a child, and it makes complete sense to you, and it drags on for too long, and someone doesn't tell you that's weird. That being said, I have done this before. Okay, So when I was in Balley, if I hadn't been able to wash my hands, and I was really worried about getting barley belly, I if I was eating, say a hamburger, I wouldn't eat the end of it which had touched my hand.
Speaker 1: So maybe this is where this is coming from.
Speaker 2: I never thought of it being a cleanliness thing. I thought it was like one of those things that you say to yourself or something bad will happen if I do this or don't do this. Well, it seemed to me as if she had an issue with round things. That's what it came across as I was thinking about it, because yes, this girl does eat a lot of hamburgers, but there are so many round food objects. So you've got pancakes, or you've got round biscuits. Does she eat the end of those things? Or is every round item she does not eat the end of so many questions left unanswered.
Speaker 1: I have heard of.
Speaker 2: People not eating the crust off your toast or a sandwich because they don't want to get curly hair. I wonder if she thinks that something like that's going to happen to her if she eats the last little bit of a round objects. Was there anything weird that you do with your food that now you've retrospectively thought about?
Speaker 1: Not that I can think of.
Speaker 2: I know, growing up, I used to like to eat a lot of ice, But apparently that's actually linked to ironed efficiency, So it does make sense.
Speaker 4: Maybe Catherine as online is going to be this better version of Catherine Driscoll, like could happen.
Speaker 2: A US influencer has been accused of trying to bully her namesake into handing over her Instagram handle. Catherine Assplund, formerly known as Driscoll, recently married a billionaire here and wanted to make things Instagram official. However, there was one hitch. Someone already had the coveted Instagram handle.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I'd be fighting for this last name.
Speaker 2: We had to google how to pronounce it, and it is ass Plund.
Speaker 1: So the word ass that does make that last name.
Speaker 2: Now, if you haven't heard of her, she is a lifestyle influencer who has over eighty eight thousand and followers on TikTok and fifteen thousand on Instagram. And on TikTok, she goes by the handle lost Etiquette while on Instagram she is Katherine drisk Now, the twenty seven year old recently married Cabot Aarspland, who is the heir to the billion dollar aarsplund Tree.
Speaker 1: Expert co Forge, I.
Speaker 2: Would put money on it that this family is pretending their name isn't Asspland and pronounces it completely differently.
Speaker 1: It'll be like ash plums, like on keeping up with.
Speaker 2: Appearances, well, on keeping up with appearances. Her last name is bucket, but she says it's bouquet. You could be onto something now. The company is listed as the one hundredth and ninth largest private company in America with the revenue of five billion dollars in twenty twenty three. Who knew there was so much money in trimming Tree. It's like that is wild now. The couple got married at the end of April in Palm Beach in Florida, and Catherine shared a lot of wedding content, including a video of her dress that has a mast over eight point five million views, so she is building quite career for herself as a TikToker and as a lot of brides do. Catherine was keen to make her new name Instagram official, but she quickly discovered that her desired Instagram handle of Katherine aspland was already taken. So Katherine instantly messaged the owner of the account and asked if she could buy the handle from her. So she explained to the girl that she'd just gotten married and this was now her new name. Now Catherine's namesake, who goes by Kate, replied, congratulating the newlywed, but she politely declined the offer, saying that she thought it was against Instagram's terms and conditions and she didn't want to get banned from the platform. Also, why should she give up her Instagram handle just because some TikToker who's now married a billionaire is requesting her to do so out of pure spite. I'd probably be like, no, sorry, not changing it. Well, if I'd seen that she'd married a billionaire, I might have been a bit interested to know how much she was actually offering. Now, Catherine hit back at Kate, saying it was untrue, and she had previously purchased a username before so she wouldn't get banned. She explained that that's how celebrities managed to get their full names as their handles.
Speaker 1: She also added, so weird.
Speaker 2: I didn't know there was another Asplun family out there. There's no Katherine Asplund in our family. I see that you're not that active on here, but started Instagram in twenty eighteen, but changed your username three times. Is there any way I can get you to change your username one more time?
Speaker 1: Wow? That's very passive aggressive.
Speaker 2: Kay went on to explain that she used the account as a finster for private story. She said she was sorry but couldn't agree as she didn't want to get bad. God what what an fu though, Because she's obviously admitted that this really isn't even her name, it doesn't mean that much to have, and she could take up a new finster. I think you're onto something, Amy, I reckon she's clocked that she's a billionaire and is trying to purposely make it difficult, so she offers her some money. I think it more comes down to how Katherine Aspland asked for the name. It was kind of very rude and raceive, and I think this girl's gone, well, fuck you, I'm not handing it over.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It does become clear that Katherine isn't used to not getting her way, because she did hit back, writing I actually don't believe that your name is Katherine Aspland. Who would make their finster their actual name? I reported you to Instagram and they're actually able to tell me your real name. I really hope I don't know you, because that's going to be really embarrassing for you. So is Catherine assuming that this Kate has purposely secured the name just to piss her off.
Speaker 1: I think so. I mean, it's absolutely ridiculous.
Speaker 2: If you think of the names of your finsters, you pick out of the air the most bizarre name that you can think of. Obviously, this is the name that this girl has come up with, and unfortunately she shares the same name as this now aiir s well. Catherine did go on to say that her fiance had also reported Kate's account, and she then accused Kate of pretending to be someone she was not and demanded she proved that Katherine Aspland was her actual name. Now. Kate responded, writing, why do I have to send you any proof of who I am. This is my account. I've had it since twenty eighteen. I'm sorry we share the same name, but just because you got married doesn't mean you can have my username. If you were nice, I would have considered giving it to you for free, but you weren't. I reported you for asking me to sell my account and another report for harassing me.
Speaker 1: Have a good day.
Speaker 2: I want to be friends with this girl with the filmster. That is a legendary response that even how she said I would have considered giving it to you for free, that makes me think, yes, she is after money now. Since then, the conversation has found its way on to Reddit and has gone viral.
Speaker 1: And the backlash was very swift, with Catherine.
Speaker 2: Labeled as a bully and entitled. It also prompted some shit stirrs to go and create every possible variation of Catherine's married and made a name to ensure she can't use it.
Speaker 1: Of those good people are petty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did see that online, and some people are putting in their buyer that they are entitled and selfish. When I was considering changing my Instagram handle to my new married name, I did go and have a look, and they were quite a number of Sophie Hancocks and I really was never actually going to Yeah, but yours is confusing because your handle is Sophie Underscore Torba. But when you click on it then it says in your bio that your name is Sophie Hancock.
Speaker 1: It's quite confusing.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, yeah, I just I thought if people search for me, they can search Sophie Tawboro and or come up. It's not that important. I'm definitely not going to pay someone a large sum of money to get a Sophie Handcock handle. It shows you how important she thinks she is, even the fact that she referenced, oh, this is how celebrities get their own hand or hunt. You're on TikTok and Instagram. It's not like your j Lo. Yeah, I mean, but she's also already has the Instagram handle on TikTok lost etiquette. Why doesn't she just stick to that that wasn't her name anywhere? Well, probably because she's an heiress now thinks that she's important. I do love how the Internet always provides receipts. Following the scandal, super Thluf dug up a now deleted TikTok of Catherine's where she spoke about how sad she was about giving up her last name. She even said she wanted to hold a funeral for her maiden name, and the video was quite difficult to watch to give you the vibe. At one point, she said this about her maiden name.
Speaker 4: I also feel blessed by the fact that I was given an incredible last name, Driscoll. It's amazing. It's great, like my whole life. People are like, wow, you have my favorite last name. Ever, Well, what about now.
Speaker 2: She also spoke in a derogatory way about those who choose to hyphenate their last name, saying this.
Speaker 4: Trust me, I would never be that bitch to hyphenate my name. I kind of hate that shit. Like when I see women with hyphen needed last names, it looks like they're already divorced, and like they're not.
Speaker 2: Oh, I take offense to this with my husband's name already being hyphenated.
Speaker 1: Yeah now.
Speaker 2: Ironically, Catherine then went on to mock women who were quick to update them names on social media after they got married.
Speaker 1: This is what she said.
Speaker 4: Something else that Loki bothers me is when girls get married and it's not even like ten minutes after they're like do their vowers, Like they're like, ooh, go on my Instagram, let me change my last name Alreadie. I'm probably gonna wait a couple of months. I don't know. I just think it's like a little bit of light when I see girls change it, like before I even knew there if I got married, like chill.
Speaker 2: Wow, So she's got an issue with people changing their names immediately, but not people who hound others for the Instagram Padel. Yeah, I mean she really wasn't very chill about the situation.
Speaker 1: Now, as if Catherine's.
Speaker 2: New billionaire in laws didn't have enough secondhand embarrassment from this scandal unfolding publicly, but they were also then dragged into the drama. So thanks to all of the attention Catherine created on the family, someone has dug up an undocumented worker exploitation of lawsuit involving arspalund Tree experts. So it just so happens that in twenty seventeen, Catherine's in law's family business pled guilty to employing workers they knew were using false identification papers. The family was fined ninety five million dollars, the largest payment ever imposed in an immigration case. Wow, so I'm assuming she probably wants to steer clear of.
Speaker 1: This last name now.
Speaker 2: Yes, I don't think that the Asplund family would be that keen for her to be taking it on and getting even more attention towards their business. Catherine did end up deactivating her Instagram account because of the scandal, but it is now back on the platform.
Speaker 1: She is yet to post anything though. Yeah.
Speaker 2: She has been posting tiktoks as normal though, and it appears that her attempts to get that Assplund last name have failed because she is still going by her maiden name on Instagram.
Speaker 5: When I saw people talking about how they thought it was crazy how I booked my sister a Ryanair flight to take her on her HANDU like, They're like, I can't believe that booked a Ryan knaflight for all, like for her sister's friends.
Speaker 2: Molly may Haig has hit back at critics who slammed her for booking a Ryan Air flight for her sister Zoe's hen's weekend. The budget airline was in stark contrast to the private jet she organized a month prior for her friend's birthday in the snow now. So if Molly addressed the controversy in her latest YouTube video, it is clear that this controversy has affected Molly and she feels compelled to share her side of the story. So she started by addressing the private jet that she booked for her friend Taylor's birthday, explaining the cost of the jet was split between the group and wasn't just funded by her now. Following that trip, Molly was slammed for flaunting her wealth and accused of not caring about her carbon footprint. Clearly she thought, if I fly commercial for my sister's Hen's weekend, people are going to get off my back. But no.
Speaker 1: Her flight with Ryan.
Speaker 2: Air fueled even more criticism and hate. Molly said she was made to feel like the worst sister and questioned what transport the general public would like her to take. Molly finished up by saying, you can never win it no matter what, and whatever she does, people will comment on it. I liked that Molly came out and actually addressed this drama going on, and she did it so well because in her vlog she was saying, I don't normally even respond to this stuff because there's so much that gets written about her, but I think it. I think she took it more personally because it involved her sister.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think a lot of the criticism about this Hen's party stems from people building a narrative that Molly's sister Zoe is somehow living in her shadows and that Molly must treat her badly because she's not as wealthy and.
Speaker 1: Famous as her.
Speaker 2: So last year, Zoe left her job in the Army to follow in Molly's footsteps and become an influencer, and she has earned herself a name as being the everyday Molly May, so she's more relatable financially and also with day to day things. I actually don't think that Zoe is living in Molly's shadows at all. If anything, her YouTube channel and following is gaining huge momentum that she is nipping on Molly's toes. Well, you're right, because even after her Hen's weekend, I noticed her Instagram followers shot up. I think she's really got close to four hundred thousand followers. I mean, it's kind of like the Kudashian situation, isn't it, where Kim claims that she's the one who's given her sisters the careers. Obviously, people became interested in Zoe because of the connection to Molly, but she, as you said, she is relatable. She does share very different content. She's more of a fitness influencer than i'd say a lifestyle influence. But I think that Molly is also so happy for her. The two bounce off each other. I don't like how they're having to create this competition between the two sisters.
Speaker 1: I also think it's quite interesting to analyze.
Speaker 2: The behavior of Zoe's followers because they seem very protective over Zoe and they think that Molly is not only stooging her on flights, but they also think that she purposely excluded Zoe from the Hen's blog that Molly created. So Zoe was only in a few scenes of the YouTube video, and most of it was made up of Molly talking back in her room with her friend. Here's what Zoe said about those accusations.
Speaker 6: So many questions about Ryan Flight. What's your opinion on the hate that Molly got over the Ryan Earthlight. I don't say anything. I just I'm sure you guys know me well enough now to know what I think about that. Poor girl can't do right if I'm wrong. She really can't, and I think it's quite sad. I just had to turn the comments off on that video as well for other reasons, which is again just absolutely ridiculous, because I wasn't in the video enough. I was in the video enough, and be honest, I'm really glad I wasn't in it more because anything she showed me anyway of me in it, I was tipsy and it was making me cringe. I never asked for it to be like a keepsake video. It was just fun to look back on and I love watching that video. I'll stop there now. Yeah, peace in love over here, peace and love only no hate. I love my sister, she loves me.
Speaker 2: I watched this blog and I did notice that Zoe wasn't in it as much as I thought she was going to be. But that's because Molly had a lot of other things going on. She is the maid of honor, she's organizing everything for the Hen's party. Also, who wants to be captured on their drunk off their face And with most vloggers, they don't actually capture the activities that go on because they don't want to take their camera out. They mainly film what has gone down back in the room or explain what's happened. Yeah, and she wasn't sharing a room with Zoe either, so that meant obviously there was going to be content that Molly filmed in her room with her friend because she's been slammed for featuring too much of her friend and not enough of Zoe. But also Zoe made the decision that she didn't want to vlog the trip because she wanted to just enjoy it.
Speaker 1: She didn't really want to be working.
Speaker 2: So I mean, as she said, Molly wasn't capturing a keepsake video. It was just something fun to have a look back on now. In a Q and A about her hands, Zoe addressed who paid for what, explaining that Molly was incredibly generous and covered all of the costs except for those Ryan airflights. So Molly paid for the very expensive accommodation, the activities, food, and everyone's drinks, and they went out to some pretty expensive dinners, so this bill would have been really high. I do love that Molly has copped so much crap about the Ryan Air flights, and that's the only thing that she actually didn't contribute to other than her own flight.
Speaker 1: So no one. They went Ryanair.
Speaker 2: Yeah, even though was a budget airline, the flights were very expensive. So it was about seven hundred pounds return each person. Do you think that's a lot to expect people to pay. I don't think it's that much, considering they then had all of their accommodation, their drinks, and all their food paid for. I'd be willing to pay seven hundred pounds to go on that hen's weekend. Yeah, well Zoe felt the same way. This is what she said about it.
Speaker 6: All in all, I think it cost about seven hundred pounds, which for some people, for a hand do might be quite It's quite a lot. I know it is quite a lot. But they were all saying what my friends were saying, like for the experience of going to gat and you know, for the villa that was staying in, the food that we're getting, the drinks that were getting. Bearing in mind this obviously was including food, drinks, flights, like everything. They were really more than happy to spend that amount of money. And I did check with everyone before we booked anything, before we booked everything, that this was going to be okay.
Speaker 2: For everyone, and it was, Yeah, they're really paying for the experience, and some of Zoe's friends actually gave Zoe money to hand on to Molly because I think they felt a bit guilty at how expensive everything was. I actually think we're going to see a sponsorship deal with Zoe and Ryanair pop up, because in this Q and A, Zoe was very complimentary of the airline and she said it was actually a highlight of her trip flying Ryanair.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: She said that they were popping mini bottles of prosecco on the flight and it was the first place that her and her friend started mingling and all getting to know each other. I think that Zoe would be the perfect brand ambassador for Ryanair because, as we said, she is the everyday Molly May. They could get a huge, like a really fun campaign. It I just don't understand the people that follow Zoe though, in terms of their mindset to then hate on her sister. Yeah, it's very unusual because I like following both of them because I found Zoe through Molly, who I really enjoy watching.
Speaker 4: I'm getting married tomorrow and I'm here in my room doing my self care.
Speaker 2: Anna McAvoy's social media strategy is under the spotlight with fans complaining she's drawn out her wedding content. The former Love Island contestant got married to her new husband, Michael Staples in core few last week, but it took five days until we got a glimpse of her first dress. This was a very hot topic in our Facebook community, with one listener saying, I really like her, but this has annoyed me so much build up, but it's almost been anticlimactic now. This is because, as you touched on, Amy, Anna did five wedding related posts before we even got a glimpse of the dress.
Speaker 1: So what were the other posts?
Speaker 2: Well, it's clear that she had some sort of sponsorship agreement going on with a wedding row brand called Homebody, because there were three reels of her in the robes, either getting ready with her friends or sitting there enjoying her wedding breakfast. There was also a flat lay photo of her shoes and accessories and some of the small reception details. And I just want to be clear, that's the photo that no one gives a fuck about. So I feel like when you're sharing your flat lay of your flowers in the morning or your shoes, that is the post that usually bombs. But I'm guessing maybe her shoes were sponsored and there were a few things going on that she was trying to create generate some sort of excitement ahead of the main post.
Speaker 1: Well, that's exactly what she was doing. Yeah, Now, the last video seemed to be the last.
Speaker 2: Straw for people because it was a video of Anna and Michael dancing around in casual clothes with the caption the next post you see will be our wedding pictures.
Speaker 1: Now, I was hanging out.
Speaker 2: To see these photos, but I was getting slightly irritated because I felt like saying, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: This isn't a royal wedding.
Speaker 2: Please stop gatekeeping your wedding photos from us, because we're interested.
Speaker 1: Now, I'm probably not interested.
Speaker 2: In a week because all people want to see is the dress.
Speaker 1: And then as soon as we see the dress, our attention levels bombed. We don't care anymore.
Speaker 2: I can't see one more wedding photo after that. Well, the wedding photos looked amazing, like they both looked incredible in the pictures.
Speaker 1: But I know what you mean. There can be the.
Speaker 2: Point where it gets there's too much waiting that's gone on, like your interest levels do drop. Yeah, well, it took five days for her to release the first photo, and it was a very stunning photo of her and Michael kissing as their bridal party threw rose petals over them. And Anna wore a custom made gown by a Melbourne designer and.
Speaker 1: It had a square neck and a huge skirt.
Speaker 2: It looked very PRINCESSI she had her hair back, and she looked very elegant and gorgeous.
Speaker 1: But as you say, Amy, because it had been so.
Speaker 2: Hyped, I was a little bit disappointed.
Speaker 1: I was like, ah, is that it?
Speaker 2: Well? She has shared seven other wedding photos since, and one of them was hinting that she was going to reveal her second wedding dress, which turned out to be a lace number from the same designer. It was absolutely gorgeous, and Michael was also in a different colored suit, which seemed even more over the top this wedding.
Speaker 1: It was very extra.
Speaker 2: This wedding must have cost them a fortune. I know there were a number of sponsored elements, but not only did they have this extravagant wedding in Greece, but they also had a friend moon. They're now going on a huge honeymoon. How would you feel as a guest, because Anna made it quite clear that she didn't want any of her guests to share photos of her in a dress before she had the chance to, or any photos that revealed any of the wedding reception details or the ceremony.
Speaker 1: Would you be a little bit frustrated.
Speaker 2: I can understand that I wouldn't want someone sharing a photo of me before I was able to share the professional photographs as well. And I even think I get funny about people sharing fours of themselves at the wedding too, because sometimes it can give away a little detail, like what color the flowers were. When it's in this sort of case where it's someone who's high profile, Well, if it was someone like Tammy Hembro and she started sharing a lot of videos and stuff, I could understand maybe there'd be a bit of annoyance there because she's got such a big platform.
Speaker 1: But I put it out there.
Speaker 2: We actually also didn't say that Tammy Hembro overshadowed Anna Macavoy's wedding, because I've seen all these articles in the Daily Mail coming out.
Speaker 1: Like O'tspoken podcast said this, and it's.
Speaker 2: Like, no, we were bringing up that some people had said that, yeah, and personally.
Speaker 1: We were just discussing that it was a bit unusual.
Speaker 2: To share a group photo where there's two couples kissing, like we were teetering on the edge whether she was overshadowing or not. Just can't put that out, I mean, And even since that discussion, I think Tammy has gone out of her way to allow Anna to have that spotlight on her. No, I think her etiquette since then has been very good. I think where some frustration is coming at the moment is because there has been such an oversaturation of wedding content where it seems.
Speaker 1: A bit overkill.
Speaker 2: But if anything, I almost feel bad for Anna because I recently got my wedding photos back, and I've got them all in little folders. I literally put so many photos over Facebook because I know that on Facebook it's dead. No one really cares, there's no rules on there's no rules, no one cares. But now on Instagram, I've got like, I want to share something of my reception, and then I want to share something of my ceremony, but I get that no one else gives a fuck, but I kind of just want it there for my own personal thing as a memory. So apologies if anyone follows me and is sick of seeing it.
Speaker 1: Well, that's the reality.
Speaker 2: You've hit the nail on the head that after the event, no one really cares anymore.
Speaker 1: Everyone wants to know what's next, What are you doing next?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and everyone's kind of seen the main photos and the reality is that nobody actually cares as much about your wedding as you do or.
Speaker 1: Did, and they all start looking the same. Like to you, you're like, oh wow.
Speaker 2: This is different, this is different lighting is it? But to everyone else like same white dress, boring, don't want to say anymore. Well, Anna's strategy seems to have worked because in the last thirty days she has gained over two thousand, five hundred followers.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I wonder also how many she's gained on TikTok, because I think a lot of her content isn't working as well on Instagram.
Speaker 1: But it's very much for a wedtalk crowd.
Speaker 2: I know, before I got married, I was constantly on wed talk trying to find ideas, and it is a really great way that you can grow your own following.
Speaker 7: I go on television, Yeah, on television. Yeah, ahways that I've been rather good at that. See Lester Darling Darling all right, yeah, yeah, yeah, piece of cakes. Yeah, television. Huh Hello, I'm Patsystone.
Speaker 2: Let's get into our highs and lows of the week. And I do want to touch on the fact that Kate isn't here. Don't worry anyone. She hasn't gone into labor or anything, but she is almost thirty seven weeks pregnant, so we thought that she needed to have a little.
Speaker 1: Bit of a rest.
Speaker 2: She did actually contribute to the notes. I can hear her yelling that she some of these were her toe. Oh yeah, she's been working her guts out and she's thirty seven weeks pregnant, and she just recently had one of her latest scans and he said, look, you need to relax.
Speaker 1: Yes, you need to remember that you're pregnant.
Speaker 2: So maybe maybe people send Kate some well wishes because yeah, she's trying to chill out at home, but she's been a bit of a workaholic.
Speaker 1: Now getting into my.
Speaker 2: High of the week, it has to be the approaching birth of our nephew. And I have been blown away by some of the clothes that Target and.
Speaker 1: Big w have the baby clothes. They are so cute, so affordable. They've got like your.
Speaker 2: Favorite characters on there, like Spot or poo Bear or Peter Rabbit, like the cutest stuff. It's made me very excited and it's made it feel a whole lot more real. My low of the week, though, is also related to my new nephew who's coming in a few weeks, and it is that I had to have the hooping cough vaccine done and I also stupidly got my flu vaccine done at the same time, and I was completely wiped out for thirty six hours.
Speaker 1: I couldn't get out of bed.
Speaker 2: I was exhausted, I was shivering, I felt like I was going to faint and vomit.
Speaker 1: But you know what, it's worth it to protect in society.
Speaker 2: Don't let that stop anyone from getting either of those back things important to get. Maybe just don't get them in the same day, because I mean, I didn't have as such adverse effects. But Dale also got it, Brandon's got his recently, and you do get very tired from having.
Speaker 1: Both of them.
Speaker 2: But it's so worthwhile, so important to get, but yes, avoid getting it on the same day. So my high of the week has been getting my new skincare from Trinny London. So I've been wanting to try out Trinny Woodle's skincare products for a while. Now I've on week one, loving it so far. I have to keep everyone updated. So far, so good. Well, the best thing about her products is that on the back she outlines how often you should you be using them, And that's an issue that I've had with other products before, is that when there's active ingredients, you have to be so careful and targeted.
Speaker 1: As to when you use them.
Speaker 2: So hers will outline use this once a day or use this once a week. Yeah, because it's really clear and the packaging is so nice. Like when I opened it, it's so sad. I was like, this is really sad that I'm so excited, but I got her. Is like this cleanser that came in a yellow bottle and it's so cool because you then only buy sort of the recharge bottles, yeah, the inserts, so it's cheaper when you next time I buy one of the bottles.
Speaker 1: Well. Also better for the environment too.
Speaker 2: My low is that I'm really disappointed in myself because I've been meaning to find some songs for my wedding videographer. So he contacted me this week saying, your wedding video is going to be done in the next week or two, but can you please send.
Speaker 1: Through some music that you like.
Speaker 2: And I think it's because I am a fellow videographer. He's realized I probably a bit of a control freak. But it is so hard to actually pick music. Like I find it hard enough to pick music for clients stuff, but when it's something as important as your wedding video, there's this extra level of stress. Well it's especially hard because it has to be royalty free music, so it's not like you can say, oh, this is my favorite song, let's chuck that over the top of it. Well, I'm currently looking for seven different songs.
Speaker 1: I like seven. How long is this video going for? Well, you don't just use one song you have, like, you know, the atmospheric music, you have others, you know, the pump up song.
Speaker 2: I think he should just pick them, send them to you, and you give the ticke of approval.
Speaker 1: I actually do like that he's asked me.
Speaker 2: But I'm a little bit disappointed now after our discussion on Anna, because I've realized that probably no one's going to care. Look, it's only you and the family that care. I reckon we'll do a screening night though, yeah, hoping we get the videos. Well, I think that's all we've got time for. Thank you for listening to another episode of Outspoken. If you have enjoyed it, could you please make sure you are subscribed on Apple podcast and also Spotify. You also can become an Outspoken subscriber, so on our subscriber show this week, we have spoken about a number of smaller influencer topics that you can seek your teeth in, dude, and don't forget to follow the podcast on Instagram at Outspoken Underscore the Underscore Podcast. You can also follow Sophie, Kate and I on Instagram.
Speaker 1: I'm at Amy.
Speaker 2: Torba, so Sophie Underscore Torba and Kate is at Kate Torba spelt t a e u b e er. Is this just a cheeky thing because we've got our handles, we didn't have to pay for them like this billionaire woman. Yeah, thankfully there's not really another Amy Torber out there.
Speaker 1: There is another Sophie Tourba though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's a very famous Swiss artist. Apparently my name does feature on some Swiss money. That's a bit of a fun fact now this episode was recorded on the traditional land of the Ghana people of the Adelaide Planes.
Speaker 1: We pay respect to elders past and present.