Speaker 1: This is Outspoken. The podcast is not afraid to say exactly what you're thinking. Our names are Amy Kate and Sophie Torba. We're identical triplets, but we often don't have identical opinions, so sometimes things can get heated. Outspoken covers all things reality TV, influencers, entertainment, and issues facing women. That is so fetch Thank you, Welcome back to another episode of Outspoken. Now, usually we like to start the show with something light, but we do want to dedicate this episode to our good friend has Lee. So sadly, has Lee passed away on Sunday of COVID nineteen and we met has Lee when we were fifteen. I think it was when we were holidaying in Penang. He was a lifeguarded at resort and we became really good friends with him over the past seventeen years. And it's just absolutely tragic news because he was hooked up to a ventilator and obviously they have to make the tough decisions of who gets that ventilator, and sadly that was someone else there that needed it. Yeah, it is very sadden. It just shows you how important it is to go out and get vaccinated because unfortunately these are the tough decisions that doctors are having to make every day around the world. And Haslee he did have his first vaccination. Unfortunately he hadn't got his second vaccination yet. So anybody that's listening, Haslee was young, he had a lot of life to live, and it's just so important to go and get vaccinated. And I think we just want to end on a high note. Haslee was just the most beautiful person. His nickname was Nemo because he was small, and he was also a lifeguard, so love swimming. And I think what really sums him up was when we I think we were twenty two at the time, and he asked our mum and dad's permission if he could take us to his village and he said, Mama and Papa, I said, okay, if I take the girls. And he was just the most lovely person. And we're really going to miss him, and our thoughts are with his family at this really difficult time. Chloe Zepp has confirmed she and baby daddy Mitch all no longer sleep together in the same bedroom. During a house too on Instagram, Chloe shared vision of Mitch and her separate bedrooms. Now og listeners will know that Mitch has previously been banished to sleep in the couple's movie room before, but now it seems like this is a more permanent situation. Yeah, so some listeners may remember when we discuss Chloe and Mitch's relationship update vlog back in July that Mitch shared he was sleeping in the movie room. Now, there have been some bloody classic comments about this movie room along the way. So there were also previous discussions that Chloe sleeps with Artie, so Mitch had been sleeping in another room to get some sleep. However, as you mentioned Sophie on Sunday's Insta story, it was quite obvious that this was now a permanent arrangement because to me, it seemed like it was a little boy's room, Like he had his shoes set up on a special stand and all his things in his room, and then she had all her I don't know, meditation equipment in her room, equipment, I don't know, crystals and whatnot, moon water. So yeah, it just seemed like they're living very separate lives in different rooms. Does any what do you think that this is actually a good idea to sleep in a separate room to your partner because I've got to say, my boyfriend Dale is six foot four and we've got a queen sized bed, but there's not heaps and heaps of room. And I must say some nights, if there was a queen size bed, I'd be tempted to go in there just to stretch out. Well, that's like Brandon. He will sleep with his knee up in the air, which steals all of the blanket. He was also loudly snoring in my face last night, which I haven't actually told her about because he's not regularly asnorous. So I could see how this sort of situation could work. I do think if there was an obvious reason that was preventing you from getting some sleep, it may be a good idea to have a spare room so on that odd occasion you could go in there. However, as we said, this seems like a pretty permanent situation and something that they're sticking with, and it seems like a lot of Chloe's followers thought it was strange because she ended up having to post a follow up and she wrote, we sleep in separate rooms because we are around each other at twenty four seven and I like to sleep early, and he likes to stay up late on crypto and watching YouTube. Plus it's good to have some space from each other when you both work from home. I don't think there needs to be a certain way relationships have to be. Everyone is different. It works the best for us.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It cracks me up because I am the Mitchell in my relationship and Dale is the Chloe going to bed early. I'm not doing crypto late at night, but I do like to stay up and watch a bit of Money heist, Bit of Love Ireland. I think she does raise a good point, though, about the fact that they do work together. Generally, most couples get out of the house from one another and excited to see each other when they return home, so I can kind of understand this situation a bit more. I suppose the reason there is speculation around it is because they have been quite open with their relationship struggles. So that's why I assume people are thinking there's more to it. Yeah, do you find it a bit weird that Chloe didn't really acknowledge their relationship issues when she did get this question thrown at her though, because that's clearly what people are wondering about. Yeah, Well, I don't think it really seems like any relationships going game busters if you're not showing the same room. Like, let's be honest, like, how are you Marrio typical? Kate? No, but how are you meant to connect as a couple If you're sleeping in separate bedrooms, you're on completely different schedules. I mean, no offense. Amy. I know you said that you you know Dale goes to bed before you, But for me, I feel like it's kind of good to start your own routines together. So if one person goes to bed, maybe try fitting in with their bedtime, especially if Mitch is just on YouTube. You're being a bit closed minded, because what about for couples who might do shift work and their sleeping patterns are different. I think that I've just said the scenario different. I don't agree with you. I get where Kate's coming from. I think it's also to do with the fact that they you know, there are roomors around about their relationship and the fact that all of Mitch's stuff is in that room. I totally get where you're coming from. I'm just saying that what works for some couples doesn't work for others, And I think you're being a bit closed minded by saying that one thing that works for you and your partner works for other people. I know stereotypically most couples share a room. I'm just saying that she's explaining the situation. She's explaining why it doesn't work. They are in a bit of a different situation working together. But I'm saying that doing shift work is very different to someone wanting to stay up late on YouTube and watch videos. And you would think if you had a young son who obviously his sleeping pattern would be all over the place, that you would put aside your personal preference to watch YouTube videos late into the night to actually set up a routine and get things back on track with your girlfriend. Just to defend Mitchell who's staying up late as someone else who does stay up late. You know, if your partner's going to bed super early, like you are allowed to have a life. They are very young, regardless of the fact they have a young child, they only they're only in their early twenties. She's allowed to He's allowed to do whatever you want, but he also needs a me time like This is what I'm taking from what Chloe's saying, is that they're together all day. Sometimes there is nothing better than getting into bed and just having some quiet time, scrolling on your phone, looking at whatever you want to look at. It's alluding to the fact that they're not sleeping in bed, as if it's like not having sex. I think that's kind of what you're alone. I don't know when it would be happening, to be honest, if they're not sleeping in the same room. Well, they work at home together, she'll be during the day when the baby's a sleepack clue. I just think you're being a bit judgmental, Kate, and just thinking that there's one way to have her relationships. Fuck them fas fucks a lot of them. Tell them they can stick fucking leavers up their fucking asses share a journalist life, they fuck are not. On Thursday, Anastasia kings North shared a birthday photo to Instagram that made me feel very old, not just because she was turning twenty one, but because she was sporting a visible G string that was poking above her dress. So some of our listeners will remember that this trend was popular in the early two thousands. Kate, can you tell us a little bit more? Yeah, well, it's pretty simple trend. People would wear their g strings pulled up so it was visible above their low rise jenes. Now the look used to be referred to as the whale tail. And I suppose a lot of people may remember that Paris Hilton used to rock this lawk a lot. Also, Kim from Kathy Kim used to be sporting the G string. That was more fair. That was more of a piss take though, wasn't it. Oh yeah, And I do remember vividly Nathan Buckley's first wife, I think was Tanya wearing the look to the brown low metal and everyone been pretty shocked by it. Now, the trend didn't actually last long in the naughties because it sort of did it at one point eighty and reverted back to people wearing the Bridget Jones style undis. And I love that we did revert back to things being more comfortable and practical. But I'm not really surprised because look at Batha trends now baths have basically like bay the bottoms have turned into g strings. Basically, it just looks so absurd to me. I don't know, I could definitely not get around this trend, especially after Kim has been sporting on Katherin Kim for so many years. Well, the weirdest thing is that all the A listers and the high fashion brands and influencers are all getting around it. So there is this revival of the look. And so we've seen Haley Bieber, Bellahad Did, Kendall Jenner, Jule Leep and Halsey all wearing this look. Even Giovanci and Vasaci are backing the look for spring and summer in twenty twenty one. And it has never made me more want to wear tracksuit pants and just not even engage with fashion these days. I love that this is how Fashion East is described it. It's deemed a hot girl detail that demands to be noticed, and in order to pull the look off, you have to give zero fucks. Well, they clearly look like they give zero fucks by the way they look. It looks absolutely obscene and ridiculous. Well, I think what's interesting about the look this time around is there's a little bit of trickery involved. So some people aren't actually wearing a G string and pulling it up. There are some clothing that actually have straps attached, so it looks like you're wearing a G string. I wondered that I felt like the G string looked ultra high, and I was trying to work out how that was all occurring. I think the thing that's so interesting about this trend is that it is just so in contrast to what people have been wearing in lockdown, which is I think why it is so popular. I did read an article of about this look being revived, and some fashion designers have said that the whole point of bringing it back is that women are no longer ashamed of being sexual and talking about sex, so they feel like they can wear this look and be proud to have their underwear on display. I thought that was quite an interesting concept to think about. How do you reckon this goes with the belly change. You think it's a bit too much had the belly chain and the physical G string because they kind of interlock with one another. I think this is kind of like when you're deciding between wearing a bold lip and a heavy eyeliner. I think you've got to choose one or the other. Do you know what's interesting. I'm just taking a look at the photo of Anastasia and she is wearing gievant she TRACKI dacks with it, so I feel like it's a bit of comfort built in with the tracks, a bit of style from the two thousands. I do hope it's removable because I don't see this trend lasting very long. Is anything wrong? Well, Sun, it's it's not at a Oh, I know, thanks again, career?
Speaker 3: Is that woman just wearing a bra?
Speaker 1: Former Instagram couple Isabelle Clark and Gie waite Ford are believed to have reunited more than a year after their dramatic breakup. So before we get into the details, so can you run us through? Who were Isabelle and Gai which I actually shot to fame when he was only fourteen years old on The X Factor. He ended up coming third on the show, which was in its fifth season, and ultimately signed with Sony Music and he released a single called Your Eyes, which peaked at number six on the Aria Singles Charts. I just remember him looking so young, but he was a sort of that young boy that all the teen girls loved. But it wasn't even like the heart throb. It was literally a little boy. I watched the video back today and I'm like, wow, he was young.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: This fact about Gie absolutely blew my mind. So he used to be an actor on Neighbors in twenty sixteen, and he played Sarah Beaumont's son. For those who don't know, that is the woman who had an affair with Karl on Susan, So she was the receptionist in the medical center. You know that a huge drama was around solely so on the show, Susan and Carl actually took GY's character in and fostered him. Really, I never knew that. I'm sorry, but Susan, she's an absolute saint. Imagine taking in the child of you know, your husband's affair. Now, as well as appearing on Neighbors, he's also released new music over the past couple of years. He's also big on social media, so he has four hundred and forty thousand followers on Instagram and nine hundred and seventy two thousand subscribers on YouTube. Really for his music. Yeah, there's a mixture of music and vlogs and interviews. Wow. Now, as for Isabelle Clark, she is an influencer who has six hundred and fifty five thousand followers on Instagram and seventy five thousand subscribers on YouTube, so she's not as big on the YouTube front Now. She originally lived in Melbourne but moved to Sydney to be with Jai, and she is known for being friends with influencers like Madison Bully and Lexi Murray. Recently, you might have heard of her because she had a clothing collaboration with White Fox boutique called Sunflower Babies, and she's known for really opening up about her mental health journey. So in February twenty twenty one, she shared that she'd been hospitalized due to mental health and also spoke about how she struggles with depression and anxiety. Interestingly, Jai has also candidly spoken about his mental health and how Isabelle has helped his own personal journey. So in twenty eighteen, Gai was an ambassador for the Australian Suicide Prevention Foundation. It is really good to see influencers using their platforms to discuss mental health.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 1: I recently listened to the Inspired Unemployed podcast they pulled out It would think it was a couple of weeks back, and they the first segment they spoke about their own struggles with anxiety and mental health, and it was so refreshing to listen to because so many young men bottle it up and for young men to be listening to that and hearing them so candidly speak about their own issues, because you see those guys on Instagram and you don't think they have a care in the world. But yeah, it was so great to hear them speaking about it. So I want to know how did Ji and Isabel meet considering they lived in different states. Well, Ji actually slid into Isabel's DMS and at the time, Isabel said she didn't know who Jai was, but she was originally put off because of his large following. She said she'd had a bad experience with someone else who had slid into her DM so she didn't reply. However, it seems like he was quite persistent because he kept messaging her and finally she replied and they decided to meet up when she was in Sydney next so they actually met at the Beyond the Valley Music Festival. I mean, got it seems like a long time ago when music festivals were actually a thing, But that was back in January twenty eighteen. Now the dates are a little bit contentious because Jai had had another high profile relationship with an American actress called Carrington Durham and that ended in July twenty seventeen, and she actually released a YouTube video crying about the breakup. So there was a little bit of oh, well, when did he get with isabel Clark. So the couple ended up doing long distance for six months before Isabelle moved to Sydney to be with Ji, and they lived at his grandparents' house for a year before moving out into their own apartment. Now they were I think they were in their apartment for a few months. However, in September twenty twenty, Isabelle announced that they had broken up via a YouTube video. I did not know that they lived with their grandparents. Obviously they'd moved out by the stage they broke up, but I feel like living with grandparents that could put a bit of a strain on any sort of relationship. Well, it really did seem like there was a strain on this relationship and it wasn't as good as they portrayed it on Instagram, because rumors began swirling in late August twenty twenty that Jai had cheated on Isabelle. Now Isabelle, as I said, shared a video to her YouTube channel in September confirming the split, and this is what she said.
Speaker 5: Chy and I are no longer together.
Speaker 3: I am still super super duper her And I'm only like saying this in this video because I am receiving so many messages about it all the time, and I'm trying to heal myself and constantly having you know, screenshots of comments and screenshots of messages that I don't know, Facebook groups, things like that.
Speaker 5: Like, it's been really super difficult. So I'm just gonna tell you guys here on my YouTube that, yeah, we're no longer together and we I do not ever.
Speaker 3: Plan on getting back with him.
Speaker 1: Got their pretty strong words, because we've seen a lot of influencer breakups in recent times, and no one's really had the nerve to say something like that. That's so final, Isn't it good on her? I feel like the influences divulging about their breakups is now a thing of the past. I want to hear all the juicy details. It is a little bit awkward that she said that she'd never get back together with him and now it appears they are back together. Yeah, but we've got to remember at the time, there were screenshots floating around that seemingly proved Jai had cheated on her, so I would be pretty humiliated and would want to go on a rant on my YouTube channel. This was super juicy. So in March of this year, which was six months on from the breakup, Giana decided to answer a question about their breakup on a YouTube video, and he gave a lot of insight. He spoke for nearly five minutes on the topic and this video has a mass over seventy five thousand views. So Jia initially said that the breakup was both of their faults and that they were really poor at communicating with one another. He also said that the simplest conversations would turn into an argument because they weren't on the same page. He then went on to admit that he was a very shit boyfriend and that things got super toxic because he was personally in a bad place. What I found the juiciest about this interview was he went into great detail about how he actually broke up with her. If I was Isabelle, I would not want this out on the internet. So he explained that they had decided to take a two week break to work out what they needed to do. So he said he went to Cronulla to stay with his uncle, and isabel stayed at their apartment. Now, Jaia explained that he spent the two weeks trying to work out how he was going to break up with her. However, it appears Isabelle spent the two weeks trying to work out how they were actually going to make it work. Now, when Jie got home, he said, he decided to write Isabelle a card, basically breaking up with her. Now, this does not seem like a very smart idea, And he said he walked into their apartment and she Cley had had the complete opposite idea, because she had put together a three course lunch for them, and their dog had run up and jumped on his leg. And he said he just felt so bad. And this was the whole reason he'd wrote the card, because he knew things would escalate pretty quickly and a fire would break out. I mean, yeah, obviously, And apparently the card ended up being tossed over the balcony. God. I mean, he spent two weeks coming up with a way to tell her, and the card was the best option. I think he's fallen a little bit short there. Could you imagine receiving a card. Someone standing there gives you a card and you're supposed to read, oh, I'm breaking up with you. Yes, see, terrible idea. So he gave it to her and she just threw it over. Then, yeah, I don't think she read it well. I think that's the worst way to break up with somebody via a card, because then you permanently have that card. Wait, it's on sex in the City when the post this is like that? Like, you don't want to look back at a card of someone explaining why they don't want to be with him. No, definitely not. Do you guys think that he would have asked Isabelle's permition to talk about their breakup on YouTube? Is that something YouTube couples would do well? No, I actually don't think he would have asked her, because he did go on to say that they haven't actually spoken since then. He said that he has got a special place in his heart for Isabelle, but it just didn't work out and it's a shame and it sucks, he said. He went on to say he's learnt a lot from their relationship and the breakup actually shaped him as a person. Let's have a bit of a listen of what else he said, YEA.
Speaker 2: A place in But yeah it sucks.
Speaker 4: But at twenty one years old, I believe I physically did not possess the to tools to be able to deal and cope with the depth that that relationship deserves. Yeah, Like we were at a point where it was like we're working around, like we're talking about getting married, We're talking about how the kids like I didn't have what it takes to be able to be that. I was like, shit, like, I would.
Speaker 2: Love to be able to be that for you, but I can't. I know I can't.
Speaker 4: And if we keep going down this track, it's going to get turn times worse because what if five is tim, there's a business or a property or a child of wealth, I'm still going to end up doing the same thing anyway, because we're both unhappy.
Speaker 1: To me, Now that I know that they may be back together, I feel like he's taken the time to reflect on their relationship and learn from it, and I do get the vibe that he did want to get back with her. I am surprised though, that she would want to take him back, especially if any of these cheating rumors are true. Well, she obviously wanted to be with him because she was trying to work on their relationship. On a side note, do you guys notice that he permanently looks like he's pouting when he talks in his YouTube videos. I thought that he is trying to look like Justin Bieber when Justin Bieber had each blonde hair. Oh yeah, I feel like we've got to get into the reasons why people think that they are back together. And we did get a bit of a cheeky DM, a bit of a slide in of someone who was at the same appointment as Isabelle and loudly heard her talking about being back together with Jai Kate, Can you fill us in on more details of this, Well, there's not many more details that I can give that doesn't out this person because I would like to keep them anonymous. But as you said, it's quite clear that they're back together. Isabella is out and about telling people that she's back with Jai. Some eagle eyed fans have also spotted him in the background of some of her Instagram stories, and her fans aren't happy about it. Someone wrote on her YouTube video, Jai literally cheated on you so so much when you were together. What are you doing back with him. This is embarrassing, laugh out loud practice what you preach girl, And that message got forty four likes. Well, do you think that Isabelle and Madison have all been kind of bonding over the fact that they're both back with their ex boyfriends, maybe egging each other. Well, it's lockdown, people are getting back with their exes.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 1: Also, if they've both been struggling with some mental health issues and need to work on themselves, maybe they've had the time to work on themselves and figure out a way to make it work. Yeah, he might have changed. I mean they're so young. Like boys, minds don't mature until later in life. Maybe he's grown up a little bit. Well, I am really interested to see the posts when Isabelle and also Madison are officially back with the boyfriends when they do, I don't know, they feel like they're doing the soft launches at the moment. I'm just hanging out for these posts. But we saw it in the UK that a lot of couples got back together and then ended up dumping one another after the world reopens, so we could see what happened. We could see a bit of that. Well, if anyone does have any more goss. Our dms are always open, So Kerrie, what was your news? Oh, Burger broke up with me on a post it on a post it? Uh huh uh huh, Yep, read it and weep. My friends, Sammy Robinson has returned to YouTube after a ten week hiatus to reveal she's ready for a Hot Girl summer vlog comes amid rumors Sammy and alleged boat Jordan Simmy are no longer together. Kay, what happened in this blog? Well, let's just take it back to last week, because we were discussing that Sammy and Jordan had split. Now, their relationship has never been confirmed, but we've been getting a lot of dms. We've been putting the pieces together, and Sammy announced last week on an Instagram story that she was single, and Jordan announced on his podcast that he had just broken up with someone. So it seems like the timelines are fitting together now. I do think that this relationship was very much a rebound because Sammy only I think it was just before Lockdown broke up with her long term boyfriend, Nick Wheatley. So I feel like it hasn't been a great time for Sammy it's really hard, I suppose going through a really serious heartbreak and then having a bit of a kick in the guts when you break up with someone else. So in Sammy's recent vlog, she did open up a little bit more about her single life, and she apologized to her subscribers for being absent, and she said that she'd been going through a lot of life change. She said she'd been in a state of limbo and that things had been weird and crazy and that she needed time to process things. Let's take a listen to what else she said.
Speaker 2: I still feel like I'm just not really to bespeak about things, if that makes sense. So I'd rather just kind of hang out with you guys and vlog with you guys. I feel like we're sort of entering that next stage of after heartbreak, after a bit of loneliness and quite stressful circumstances were coming out. You know, there's some live end of the tunnel.
Speaker 1: The vlog really then did end up turning into an ad for cotton on bikinis, but I felt like it was the perfect fuck you to Jordan see me, to see what he's missing out on. Did you guys see she did cause a little bit of controversy on an Instagram story because she posted an adorable photo of a dog's Nala and Simber, and in the background you could see someone in bed with their leg oh yes, and followers jump to conclusions thinking it was Jordan or I suppose another guy, and she had to put up on her Instagram story confirming that's just my sister's leg. In the background, the dogs are on her bed. It is nice to see Sammy and her sister living together. I feel like they're going to have so much fun in that little apartment. I just want to know who's now living in that amazing room at Sammy's parents' house, because remember when Sammy first started vogging, she had it was like a loft or something with her Yeah, and then the sister moved in, which lucky family member now has this? Could I possibly rent there if I go it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I was going to say maybe their parents are renting it out as an Airbnb. I still can't get over how incredible their view of the Sydney Harbor Bridge is from that balcony or wherever they are. She always manages on New Year's to have this incredible shot of her making out with Nick. With the fireworks going on, I wonder what the post will be this year. You only realize how expensive Sammy's family house must be when you start watching lux listening and she's got that other one in the Northern Beaches, that holiday house like the Palm Beach or something that looks amazing easily her parents do I don't know. Well, back to what Sammy said in the video, did it disturb anyone else that she said that she would be such an awkward single person? Because I find that hard to believe. I'm so glad that I am not single, because I'd hate to be, you know, on the dating market with Sammy Robinson out there. Forgive me for trying to clash up this place, for trying to have the Yankees rich another strata of society that might not watch Channel eleven. What the hell are you doing? I am eating my dessert? How do you eat it with your hands? This week, Shannie Grimman took us behind the scenes of her swimwear's biggest launch ever. From the onset, it was clear this was a massive payday for the influencer. Kate, You've got to tell us about Shanny and her friend's reaction. So Shanny was spending the day. I think I'm trying to work out what the connection this friend is if she works for Shanni. Her name's Lisha. She seems to be popping up in a few of her videos. She's in her og videos because I don't know why. I was watching one of Michael Finch's old videos and it was when he moved into his apartment and that same girl was over and she was putting together his outdoor for so she must be an old friend of Sharni's and Michael. Do you think that Sharanny has distanced herself with Chloe because they did seem to be getting quite close before all of this anti vax stuff happened. Just talking about old friends. Yeah, I don't know. I don't know. I've seen them liking each other stuff. But then again, I haven't seen Chini promoting the vaccine or that she's got it. Yeah, so I'm not sure. Well, anyway, this friend, Lisha, she is a really good friend because I've got to say she was so excited for Shany. So the vlog started out with Sharnie saying how anxious she was about this launch. So they were launching a new range of red swimwear, and she said she'd actually pop some anti anxiety medication earlier in the day and she was just feeling really jittery about the things. And she showed herself filming some Instagram content for when the sale went live. Now, the vlog went on to show Shanni and Lisha sitting in Charnie's lounge room and they had the computer up and Sharni had just sent out an edium promoting the pre sale. Now, it was kind of interesting to see that Sharni does all of those things. She said that this week she had been answering all the customer emails and next week she was actually getting an employee in to do that. So basically the pre launch email was sent out and suddenly Sharne's phone was just blowing up, and it was quite funny. There was this coin noise, like as if when every sale went through, this coin noise would be made, and Lisha's like, are they the sales? And then basically the whole line then went on public sale and her friend was just going nuts over how many people were on the site. We didn't get to see it, but it kind of made me feel sick. How much money Shanny would have made Let's stro to a clip of Sharnie and her friend Lisha flipping out over the sales. Oh cold, I'm cold, We're my nervous. I'm not sure another one.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, did you hear the Let's go?
Speaker 1: It's so look at all the people. Wait, is that the map of where people were lying? Yeah, in the world. So we have Australia and then we have New Zealand. Oh wait, let's see if there's anyone overseas.
Speaker 2: Hello from America.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, so fully shit, someone just bought four pieces. I do remember seeing something quite similar on one of Chloe and Mitch's vlogs. It was when they dropped one of Zep's line. And I also do remember hearing that noise in the background of one of Mitch Third's videos when all the sales for his drink bottles were coming through. It must be an absolutely incredible feeling. It is kind of good to hear though, that Shanny was a little bit nervous, because I would assume such a big influencer, she would feel really assured that her fans when it's just going to go on and you know, buy all of the bathers. But it is quite nice to see that they are human and are concerned about that sort of thing. It was good from the perspective that you can see that she's very hands on with her brand, and in the comments under the YouTube, people were so happy for her. But for me, I kind of sick thinking about how much of a stranglehold influencers have on the retail industry, and particularly fast fashion. I have seen that Shannie has brought in a few eco friendly things to her brand. It's hard to actually comment because we don't know where Shanni gets her bays on, but I do know where you're coming from. I think for anybody that's gone to UNI and studied a degree and has had to work their way up, it is sort of confronting to see somebody earning so much money in one hit. But then again, we are so lucky to live in this world where anybody can start a business and become successful. I think the thing that frustrates me a little bit is the fact that Shanne posts so irregularly, so it seems like she only puts out a YouTube video when she has something to push and promote, so it doesn't really feel like a genuine connection anymore. I tend to agree with you, Sophie, and that's why I was so surprised that this was the most successful drop that she's had in terms of sales, because I do feel like she's a little bit irrelevant these days. Back in the day, she was probably Australia's favorite influencer and now she doesn't really upload that much content. It is interesting timing because a couple of days ago, Shanie answered questions on her Q and A and people ask whether she is on the hunt for a house and she confirmed that she is looking for a house currently to buy, and maybe this is going to be a bit of the house deposit. I think that's all we have time for. Thank you so much for listening to today's episode. If you have enjoyed it, could you please make sure that you rate and review and also make sure that you're subscribed to the podcast. We also love to hear where you're listening from, so please tag us at Outspoken Underscore the Underscore podcast on Instagram.