Speaker 1: We are playing this with the Pickups Quest for the Best. All week we have been teasing our competition for the Quest of the Best, which is so many of you have written in you have entered this and it is us trying to find the unsung heroes of Australia. And there have been some truly incredible people who have been nominated. But the other day we had a guy named Adam call up to nominate a woman named Fiona who works at his local pizza shop, who has just been the most incredibly generous, kind a wonderful listener. But she's made such an impact on him that that was the reason why he wanted to nominate her. And it is our time to give her a call and to let Fiona know that she has won a competition that she never even knew that she was entered in, and she's gonna win five thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: I'm so excited. I hope she's not listening to the radio right now when you speak. That'd be awkward. She's at work and she's got a plane, But we're gonna call. I think I'm gonna just try and like order a pizza, couple of pizzas from us and see what she does and then we'll surprise. Let's give her a buzz.
Speaker 3: Good afternoon, chrenzos. How can I help here?
Speaker 2: Oh? Hi, I just wanted to order a couple of pizzas for pick up later. I know you're not quite open yet. Is that all right if I order for like seven pm?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah it is in no problem?
Speaker 2: Oh thanks?
Speaker 3: What can I do for you?
Speaker 2: Well, what's like your most popular pizza?
Speaker 3: So we've got like a gourmet sort of vegetarian pizza. It's got like roasted egg plant, roasted fire capskins, feta cheese, bit of pesto on it as well.
Speaker 2: To throw that one in and then that you had like a Caesar pizza.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sure, that's pretty popular as all.
Speaker 2: Is it weird to put pineapple on a Caesar pizza?
Speaker 3: Look into you. I don't think that's weird at all. I think that's pretty cool. So fleet salty combo with the creamy so yeah, yeah, could work.
Speaker 2: And that's it for me, Thank.
Speaker 3: You, No problem though? Also, can I just if it's okay with you? We've changed the recipe for our canole's just we've had like supply issues.
Speaker 2: What you alright?
Speaker 3: If I like bring you a pack of canolis and then you just let us know, like if they taste nice or if they sort of taste a bit funny.
Speaker 2: I would love nothing more than to try that. Thanks so much. I'm so sorry. How much was that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm just waking it out now. Sorry. We've just got this new p COOS system, so I'm just a little bit slow.
Speaker 2: No, No, that's okay, so long.
Speaker 3: Oh we've got a deal going. Oh oh easy, easy, Okay, No, that's free, don't worry. Just take it out of my pay don't worry.
Speaker 2: I heard that you're not.
Speaker 3: Taking They even pay me anyway, so just take it out of my love. No, I'm just chatting to my brother. I'm just I don't usually work here often. I come here when he's a bit short. So all together, that comes to forty three ninety.
Speaker 2: Okay, perfect. Does anyone ever give you a tip? Because that was so nice what you just said a lot of.
Speaker 3: Old people say I'm nice. I just think it's nice to be a good person. I suppose.
Speaker 2: How does a five thousand dollar tips sound to you? Oh?
Speaker 3: What's going on? The owner?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've just won five thousand dollars. It's written Laura from the pickout.
Speaker 2: Are you serious?
Speaker 1: And you you don't even know this, but you were nominated by one of your amazing customers, Adam, who honestly has just said that you are the most generous and kind and wonderful human that he has such a joy and pleasure of coming in and seeing you every week.
Speaker 3: When he comes in a customer money, I actually have. I brought this thing when my brother called me. He said his wife went home because the kids got sick from school, and so he's like, come in and help. I'm like, yeah, yeah, I'll just quickly, like I didn't have lunch, your work to go, so I just quickly came home and then just got changed and then came here. And then I was like, oh, I'll get these cards because maybe Adam might show up. I haven't seen has he been in number?
Speaker 1: You said, can you give me.
Speaker 3: A free giving like a lifetime of free peep? Okay?
Speaker 1: Congratulations?
Speaker 3: Honestly thousand bucks five thousand dollars? Are you like, I'm shaking look at that.
Speaker 2: You did just try and give me for free tell a Cannoli for free out of your pay so I think you deserve it.
Speaker 3: I don't know where to look and I'm sweating and oh my god, will.
Speaker 1: Take you sweaty for your own I honestly, we had so many people enter this competition, and I mean it was the purpose of it was to try and find people in the community who were just spreading joy and making people feel amazing. And it really is the biggest compliments you.
Speaker 3: Oh that's crazy and yeah, I just don't know what to say. Well, thank you, thank you. It's also a very big minecraft for you. And three pieces and Harry Potters I've got for you as well are the best.
Speaker 1: Wow, it's a very big thank you to Disney as well. So Disney Snow Whites only in cinemas on March twenty.
Speaker 3: And they are people who Laura than You're crazy.
Speaker 1: You're welcome, You're so weak them right back to work. I reckon, you get to go home today, Fiona.
Speaker 2: Take it break.
Speaker 3: I'm just now there's all confite. I've got to sleep. Then we go back to work, reading more work.
Speaker 1: Oh thanks, guys, what an angel. Well look, guys, if you missed any of the show, you want to catch up at all