Speaker 1: Quest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: I think in any relationship where you're married or not, you know, sometimes halftime at the end of an AFL game, they have the oval and then you see these colour zones like a heat mat where you see where the impact.
Speaker 1: Well, where the players got their kids in possessions, that sort of thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it's blotches of red on this, these hot zones, these heat zones. I think if you had an overview of any home, whether you own it or your nty, you'll see red zones for you and your partner, whether it's the kitchen, the bathroom, the study, whatever it is. I think the majority of the arguments we have are normally narrowed down to a certain area and always about a specific one or two things, and you'll spend the rest of your time together recreating this drama. Sometimes I'm in a mid of an argument, I'm like, oh, back into this one again. You know, it's like a director in our heads, going this time. Why don't you just bring some stuff about five years ago into it, just to sort of sprinkle up a bit. Where do you think your hot zone is, Patsy, We'll share with the house and what you are.
Speaker 2: Going to the love God and I always face off over the bathroom that we share. It's funny because Monday to Friday we don't share it because we're like ships in the night. We're at opposite ends of the day. So then come the weekend and it's a shared zone suddenly again it's like we have to reset boundaries again.
Speaker 3: Oh, we do a lot of that the weekend. You're right, it's got too much time together.
Speaker 2: So Sunday I went in there Sunday morning after a shower, hadn't bothered to fetch a fresh bath mash, and so after he dried himself, had just laid his towel on the floor. And I said that that's a a.
Speaker 3: I used to do that when I was nine at the swimming baths. You do that, you put the towel down and you stand on it and you get changed.
Speaker 1: It's still all absorbing materials, are you? I have been known to a used towel is as good as a.
Speaker 3: Because are you going to go and wash it afterwards?
Speaker 1: So if you throw it in the wash and you will never know that it's back in the towel and you wouldn't to try.
Speaker 3: That's why we have a good old boss.
Speaker 2: It was fresh, it was afresh. We have big, massive towels and they take a lot to wash trying. I just changed those over yesterday. Now it needs to go back in the wash and he said, no, it's fine, and I said, no, it's not. You use That's what a bath MAT's for. Everything's got it's.
Speaker 3: Got longer fivles, those of like an octopus's tentacles to dry.
Speaker 2: You and massage your feet as you stick out of the shower.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jack.
Speaker 3: So if patsy'sen is in the bathroom and the en suite, where's your heat zone in? And arguments in the house.
Speaker 1: Ours would be you know what, it would be the front door and coming into the hallway. Because the topic that we will fight about for the rest of our lives is I just have a disagreement or different understanding of what it means to be on time getting to things on time. So even this weekend she came, she went out to get Cige balls for everybody as like a healthy breakfast and bring it. As she's bringing it back into the house, I'm like, we're going to be late for Gordon swimming listen. No, no, we got twenty minutes, Like, but you have to factor in the eating of the assie balls and then getting in the car getting there.
Speaker 3: I actually said that my wife is a time optimist. Yeah, and I'm like, it won't nothing takes five minutes. She goes, I'll just be five minutes. Nothing in life is of the five minutes.
Speaker 1: But Biank's idea of getting somewhereround time is the swimming lessons at nine am. If we leave the house anytime in the eight am zone, whether it's eight point fifty nine, she thinks that's being on time.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no. It makes me so sussle that you're right. My wifeend is still arguing about time we went out for dinner on Sunday, sorry for lunch, that the restaurant was booked for one. We're leaving at five to two twenty five minutes, And I then said to her, we can't keep living like this.
Speaker 1: Brighter.
Speaker 2: You're listening to The Questian Okyl's Show podcast