Speaker 1: It's the pick up Tuesday afternoon right around the country. Britt, Laura and Mitch here right now, get half price off cosmetics across the Maybeline, Revlon Rimmel and Nude by Nature Ranges at Chemis Warehouse.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: The biggest news this week. It broke yesterday morning, very early in the morning. This happened.
Speaker 3: I've decided to hang up the boots as co host of Sunrise. After nearly twenty one years, over five three hundred shows and and almost sixteen thousand hours of live TV, it's time to have a bit of flexibility to focus more on leb very big family as you know, our family business and frankly my footing club as well. And I reckon it's time to bring through the next generation. Let me tell you, I don't want to be a list clogger.
Speaker 1: He's not a list clogger. We love him. It's Koshi and he's on the show Holo.
Speaker 4: Made Hishi twenty is that's what half your life, A.
Speaker 5: Food of a life sort of. I came to be when I was pretty old in TV terms, and it was my appointment.
Speaker 2: You know, when I look back, it was a bit of a mistake.
Speaker 5: I was asked to feel in for three months, and almost twenty one years later I was still doing it. So it's it's the longest the casual job in the world.
Speaker 4: I mean, this must have been such a hard decision to come by because you know, this is part of your life, especially when you get up you do this every single day. You have such a great family working there. How long had you been thinking about it before you decided? Actually, you know what? Now is the time?
Speaker 6: We talked about it the end of last year and seven said look, can you do it other six months and then stay connected for another eighteen months after that and sort of go back to my finance nerd nerd routes. And I was happy to do it. I have an enormous sense of pride in what we've achieved that Sundrise I just love did so and I leave with a lot of that pride and a lot of gratitude for being part of it. It's been just the world's best job. If you're curious about people what makes people tech? You meet some incredible people, from famous people and stars through average Australiums who are doing extraordinary things. It's been one of those great privileges of life.
Speaker 7: Have you seen Koshi the Huge show with Reese Witherspoon and Jennifer Andison, you know Morning Moore Show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the documentary.
Speaker 7: Absolutely, I didn't want to say that if they did a version here and they were going to do a Sunrise version, who would you want to play Koshi?
Speaker 5: Well, whenever I met Americans or they said what you do, and I said, I do it sort of being similar to Matt laur Sean Connery, I.
Speaker 2: Think would be a good version of me. Good choice older, older, So that's sort of fun.
Speaker 1: Well, it is in real life. You are going and there needs to be someone to take the crown, and the rumor mill is swirling, isn't it. We all have a few names. We're going to throw them at you, and we're going to see if you can squirm cost because you legally obviously can't confess.
Speaker 4: You're going to make some sort of noise in response.
Speaker 2: And I am now announcing.
Speaker 7: I was about to nominate Mitch Jury all well, mad j although I do like him in the mornings taking the kids to daycare.
Speaker 4: That'll put a real in the words.
Speaker 1: He's such a good he's trying to squirm out.
Speaker 4: I know he isn't it.
Speaker 1: Let's go in replacements. I'm going to hit you with a big one, arguably offensive to you, considering he's so gorgeous. But this doctor Chris Brown. Everyone's saying Chris Brown will take over. His moving to the seven network is one expect reply.
Speaker 4: Are you suggest something you can grunt? You can make a chicken noise?
Speaker 2: I'm not look.
Speaker 5: The only thing I will guarantee, whoever my replacement will be, will be younger and better looking.
Speaker 7: I'm going servot Matt Shovington.
Speaker 4: That's there's been a few articles Matt.
Speaker 7: You know Sam Mack would have had a look in, but he's a bit too wild. I don't know if he can be trusted. You don't know what you're going to get.
Speaker 1: I think the cash Cow is taking over as the host of Sunrise.
Speaker 3: That's you, bitch.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm hoping the cash Cow will come back next week just for a guest appearance.
Speaker 7: He's not giving us anything, guys.
Speaker 2: I'm going to leave it, leave it up to the list managers. They put the team together.
Speaker 6: So do you know what?
Speaker 4: Whoever it is is going to have some very very big.
Speaker 2: Shoes to feel good on you guys. That's very nice of you able to say thank you for that.
Speaker 1: I'll pleasure enjoy your life.
Speaker 4: Time for a well deserved holiday.
Speaker 1: I retirement and your bags are cash. Everyone will talk to you. So in the replacement and that it's Monday, So I still think it's going to be Dr Chris Brown. I'm going to show well, Maddie Jay. Now we've got to look.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm pretty happy if it's Matty Jay. I would like to know about it, though, so I can get ready for Monday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good call.
Speaker 4: Yeah, get that cat, get a babysitter or something.
Speaker 1: All right, back after this on the pickup