Speaker 1: Mitch, I am going to stop the clocks. I'm going to stop the office because I have an intervention, one like we have never experienced before, because you, sir, have been thieving all over the office from every floor.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I walked in today and saw you with a yogurt pouch. I said, where'd you get that yoga pouch from, Mitch? And you said, oh, I just got it from the fridge. And I said, who's this that and you said, it's it's mine. I brought it from home. And I said, liar, it's my yogurt pouch. You were eating walking around the office so confidently eating my lunch.
Speaker 3: It's embarrassing, but it's okay. In my defense, I'm not stealing things. They're in the fridge, and the fridge it works communal.
Speaker 2: The fridge at work is a communal fridge for everyone to use. It is not a fridge that when food goes in there it becomes communal. Well, the food is not communal exactly.
Speaker 1: And now, so I walked out into the office and I was steaming because I was looking forward to that protein, high protein yogurt pot. And apparently this isn't a one off occasion. Now we have Alex office. Alex, what's been going on?
Speaker 3: Only have you stolen my food?
Speaker 4: I've witnessed you like every week stealing other pupil's food.
Speaker 3: What is this bachelor ball coming on here? It's like an intervention.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's exactly what this is. Mitch has gone so far as to try and encourage other people to steal food. He was like, just make yourself some cereal, and he tried to convince me that the cereal was communal, and then I found out that the cereal is actually somebody's cereal who they brought in and left it there.
Speaker 3: You're now complicit, so you're in trouble as well.
Speaker 2: I never ate it, and you do every day, every single Well, you.
Speaker 3: Know what, Alex, I've actually stopped targeting you because you eat protein food and it's rancid discussion. So I tried to eat one of his cookies and it was made from wave protein and maceademia husts. Alex. No, that's that.
Speaker 2: That's what he's had to resort to so that you won't eat it. But you know what, I've just to stop there, Mitch. It doesn't stop there. Oh No, we have Kate from the newsroom.
Speaker 4: You've stolen my food too.
Speaker 3: Oh no, now the story with Okay, you tell the story, Kate, because I'll tell you my opinion.
Speaker 4: I had saved my chocolate protein pudding all day and I was looking forward to it for my afternoon treat. I went to get it and my face dropped. I walked out. I was ranting, and Jarmi's like, have you checked if Mitch took it? And then I realized I was not your first victim.
Speaker 1: And you're not going to be the last. Hey, do you know what? I'm going to start doing this? Mitch a colleague that I used to work with. I'm not going to say where or when, but he was convinced someone was stealing his lunch out of the fridge, so he started to bring a dead rat to work and he put it on top of his lunch box in the fridge to stop people from stealing. So I'm gonna do that, Mitch.
Speaker 2: I no, Britt, I have so many more questions about it. It's like, well, was it a fresh rat every day?
Speaker 3: Is it a dead rat?
Speaker 2: Like, like, if it's dead, how long was he using the same rat for? I was getting the rat?
Speaker 1: I think you recycled the lab nah, same rat.
Speaker 3: How dare you compare me to a man that was bringing in a dead rodent and putting it on people's ham sandwiches. Also, Kate, I reb She messaged me and said, did you eat my food? And I admitted I said yes, and I reimbursed it. There's no malice involved. It's just sometimes when you're on the I'm on those shot and you don't. It's hard. You've got to run and get a snack while the songs are on, and I accidentally grab other people's.
Speaker 1: Bring your own snack me.
Speaker 2: No, Mitch, this is something that you do on purpose. We can we cant. We know it, We see it, and we are watching you. And every office has this person who thinks, oh, I'll just take a little bit of the milk. That's not the communal milk. It adds up and we see it.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, I challenge you. Try and stop me. Sorry, what are you gonna do?
Speaker 1: I am, I'm bringing the I'm bringing the rat in.
Speaker 3: The rat's company. Try and stop me. Now, A dead rat not gonna stop me at all.
Speaker 2: What can we do? That's the next thing to sabotage Mitch's food that he steel you guys did not think this through. I'm going to put a human who in there and then you can guess whose it is you enjoy. That is it chocolate moose? Is it chocolate pudding? Who knows?
Speaker 3: And that's up next.
Speaker 1: Lauris pooing in the fridge, do you know what?
Speaker 2: Speaking of food, I want to talk about pizza Hut, but it's got nothing to do with what we're putting in food. What I wanted to talk about is a very unfortunate typo that happened. And look, Mitch, you might be off the hook with this one.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, that's next. I've got this. I've actually eyed off atistary chicken in the oven.
Speaker 1: Lock him down, Lock him down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it didn't bring it.
Speaker 2: That's the producer.
Speaker 3: That's mine. I see you next on the pickup