Speaker 1: The Flex and Rooms Daily podcast wrote to you, Vika, I am upset on behalf of all Neppo babies everywhere. Number one because I feel like in another life I should have been one. And number two because I plan to make sure my children are Neppo babies. But I just feel like every now and then, the Internet, the world hooks onto these these few conversation starts and they never let them go. Right now, it's NEPO babies. Just a couple months ago, what was it? What was everybody talking about.
Speaker 2: Like Harry Styles and the salad dressing note misflow all that crap, yes.
Speaker 1: Or talking about X. That was a whole thing that was taking over the internet, talking about red flags, talking about He's a ten. But it just kind of like reaches peak saturation before you know it, and then everyone gets so exhausted that it's never to be spoken about again. That's what's happening now with NEPO babies. They're like the industry plant of twenty twenty three. This is the thing. Though, I came across this article that was talking about a bunch of celebrities that were not going to give their children any of their inheritance or share any of the clout, thus making them neper babies on a technicality, but with none of the benefits, and so we need a new title for them. But well, like what I will share is the celebrities that have left their families for dead. Number one Gordon Ramsey.
Speaker 2: Oh, yes, I've heard this.
Speaker 1: He's not giving them anything. They don't eat well. I mean they eat well, but they're not eating micheline. They're not like enjoying the fruits of his labor. They don't fly first class, he said, and I quote they haven't worked anywhere near hard enough to afford that, which is true. But also like.
Speaker 2: What if they were like I would give my kid the things if they were like a nurse or a something that doesn't pay well but is good for the community, and I was really rich. I'll give them money because it's like they deserve that money because they work really hard. But if the kids out here being a DJ.
Speaker 1: You've had enough. Daniel Craig, mister, I want to say Batman, but that's not the one. What's bond bond double O seven? He says. My philosophy is you got to get rid of it before you go, as in.
Speaker 2: No king, what are you talking about.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about? Also Sting and Warren Buffett. Now there is a correlation or white people. Oh yeah, yeah, you thought I was thinking of Heidi Clumes. Just what's sidy clues? One brain? One brain? So you want to be an efer baby of a POC is what I'm discovering. So what we are hoping for for me is planning and having kids in the next two years. This is she with partner? No? No, is she with child? No? Do I have eggs underside? Actually we'll find out together. But we do have plans of creating that for babies of our own. Harvesting, cultivating, incubating, inseminating. You've been listening to the Flex and Frooms Daily podcast.
Speaker 2: For more, tune Indicata on DAB or stream it on iHeartRadio.