Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast Christ's Show. Let's get into this week's double thumbs Up. Every Friday, me Jack and Pats we go around the team where we share the things that we're enjoying at the moment. Patsy, what are you giving double thumbs up to? Mate?
Speaker 2: Well, something you will be enjoying, because I've been enjoying our friends.
Speaker 3: At and CO.
Speaker 2: I spoke a few months ago about the car organizer and I have got you one.
Speaker 1: Please, and it's a mess in the back of.
Speaker 2: My will change your life. It is fantastic, Jack, if you've got one.
Speaker 3: Of these, but I got to fit the golf clubs in the back of the car.
Speaker 1: Fifth World problems so relatable.
Speaker 2: With the Miller Calloway.
Speaker 3: So real.
Speaker 1: You're the most relatable on the radio.
Speaker 2: This is brilliant. It's only ten bucks and it is. It's so good. It's got velcro on the bottom of it of it so when you turn the corners it doesn't slide. You can use it for everything, great foot bottles, So that is yours. I'll bring it in.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, please, I open up the boot. The other day my seven year old daughter went you living out of your car at the moment, they're like a hobo's And.
Speaker 2: Just quickly, the third episode of my podcast, Rage Against the Menopause has dropped the hag Witches with Image and Crump have a listen and we touch on menopause and the workplace and the impact in starting that conversation. So on your free iHeart app.
Speaker 1: Or wherever you get your podcasts, you're getting some lovely messages from you Wan messages.
Speaker 2: And you know what happened yesterday, it was like getting a letter from the Queen. So this whole Senate inquiry into menopause was instigated by a Green senator and her office in Canberra contacted me yesterday. Oh, sure to talk about it, which I think is brilliant. She saw it on the project and has listened to the podcast loves it. So oh it's great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Cole, of weeks.
Speaker 2: You've had, Yeah, it's been just magical.
Speaker 1: Somay, Wow, we've created a part.
Speaker 2: It's a monster.
Speaker 1: Pats for tyrant past. Wow. We she will step on our heads and over our heads to get out of this place. Rest assured. Honestly. Episode three out now Rage Against the Menopause. It's an amazing listen it's brilliant. Jackie boy, what have you enjoyed this week other than working out and drinking water.
Speaker 3: I don't usually go true crime, but when I do, I go to Headley Thomas. Of course. He was the maker of the Teacher's Pet podcast, which I think is one of the biggest true crime podcasts in the country.
Speaker 1: And it's up with that VIC Police one that Pats told us about.
Speaker 3: Which is about crimes. It's about how they organized the background.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, it's sort of the organized interesting. I just saying it's one of the second world, second biggest one.
Speaker 3: His new podcast is called bron When about another missing person's case, just like the Teacher's Pet, and I'm listening to that at the moment. He does a brilliant job as always.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a couple of things that I saw a movie over the weekend. It actually came out last year. It's on Amazon Prime. It's called The Holdovers. It was Oscar nominated. It is a brilliant, brilliant, brilliant movie. It's just a proper, well told story. There's nothing flash about it. It's set in the seventies. Paul Giamatti is in it. It's awesome. It's one of those coming of ages stories. It's set the seventies at a posh public school and six kids. Their parents of various reasons, can't be bothered to come and get them out over the Christmas break, so they have to stay at school with this grumpy teacher who has to stay and look after him. DEA's Poets Society. It's that kind of vibe.
Speaker 3: It's so good.
Speaker 1: The hold overs really really great. I can't recommend that enough. Even on Rotten Tomatoes is ninety seven percent, which is rare. It's so so good. And then the other thing is Dancing for the Devil. It's about the TikTok cult.
Speaker 3: Turning off on a rack.
Speaker 1: It's grim, it's unbelievable. It's an unbelievable that's called Dancing the Devil. That's on Netflix. And the biggest thing I've been really watching this week and you probably can taunt on the show. It's just to enjoy the games in Paris. I've been actually not watching any of the ninth coverage. I've gone with Stan. It's reassuringly car stefanovis free, and it's every single event ad free. You toggle around. There are so there are too many events and you can see them all on Stan. Cannot recommend it enough. Look Christian O'Connell Show podcast