Speaker 1: Good morning, Chris.
Speaker 2: You are shocking draw me like one of your French girls.
Speaker 3: They're sleeping with Elvish Mannikins dand the Christian o'connall show.
Speaker 1: I'm gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 3: Hey, come on in, Christian O'Connell show, shoesday morning, Come on in Jack morning, Christian, come on in Pats good morning. Now, first of all, before we get in today's show, must just your attention to her rather cool looking jumper that you're wearing at the moment. Thank you, Christian looks very familiar.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, you another member of the team.
Speaker 3: Now there's another member of the team who who? That is his look and that is his jumper? I mean you're like single white male. You ever heard of the movie single white female?
Speaker 2: What does she do? Store somebody?
Speaker 3: Yeah, clone their look and everything about them. Yeah, your single white male behavior on that. That's an act of war.
Speaker 2: Our audio producer has. It's honestly such a cool top. It's the brand Rolling from Japan. They make like keyboards, guitar pedals. And when I saw him and I thought a single white female him, I thought I want.
Speaker 3: But then you can't wear it around not at work? Why it's nice I'm saying, I see you and I've got it. Now he's got it because it's distinctive alpha male Jack. It is. It's a move that doesn't matter. I'll have what you're It's like a mad king.
Speaker 2: No, I don't mind him wearing it.
Speaker 3: At the same time, Jack, the serfs can wear what they want. You know what.
Speaker 2: He told me where I could buy it online, and then I went there and there's there was heaps of different designs, but I still chose the one that he had because it's.
Speaker 3: Because it's the orange lettering on the black jumper.
Speaker 2: I've seen it out in the world. I know it works on him. I know it's going to work on me.
Speaker 3: I like, you're wearing it in here at six am, like coming here every day.
Speaker 2: Eventually I'm going to wear it. It's going to rotate through my water.
Speaker 3: Give it for a nice weekend one or going out in the evening. I know your favorite Roland keyboard top. So how are you going to agree? What if you one day you're both wearing it, You're going to like a couple of kids TV presented. No, you know, like you were the worst thing in a music room, not the guitar guys who always the cool guys, the keyboard guys like your sponsored the Roland Brothers, I like in your estrange sort of eighties tribute bands.
Speaker 2: I'll be happy for him to wear at the same time, but I had to wear it today because it came in the post yesterday and you know that excitement of it comes thirty three. My present is here in the mail on my birthday.
Speaker 3: Has it got those like you know, those like fold marks as well? It's still got It's still got the little price tag on as well. And that little silica jail thing is just falling out. Uh, this is the vinyls on god As ten minutes past six come on.
Speaker 1: Him The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: My youngest daughter, I didn't know this was a thing now right, And she's getting into CDs.
Speaker 2: It's amazing that CDs are coming back around. I understand the vinyl because it's like there's something tactile about it, and it's called to put vinyl on again. But cs, I thought when they were gone, they're gone forever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I don't know about you, but I had likened. I had thousands of CDs and I just sort of got rid of mine when it was all suddenly it was all the move on online and hard drives and streaming songs and anyway. Now she's obsessed with CDs. It's all because about two months ago she saw on an op shot, right. She loves going to opshots. She gets cooled old clothes there and so there and it was a little one those I think they used to be called stacks, just a CD player. You know, we're like two tinny speakers. Yeah, kind of old music center from the nineties. And so they had a couple of CDs and she's really implement she'd been saving her pocket money right from last couple of weeks to get a portable CD player, the discman.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, where do you get a discman?
Speaker 3: Will you be Vice? JB, high five, Amazon, there's all kinds of different brands.
Speaker 2: Now where she said she got a new discument Yeah, I'm shocked.
Speaker 3: Yeah, about thirty two dollars now the current price of eight not I should just say, because she left me to me to I've kept some of her money back from her South or little kind of finders thing. She doesn't know. The best one I get is the Sony one. I've got a budget one you know, one of those sort of brands you've never heard of before. Yeah, it's not Sony. I don't know what it is, but anyway, Yeah, I was saying, do you know what I think? I've still got a couple of CDs that I kept back from when I sold mine years ago. I dug out some CDs, right, I found that I still got every single Martin molloy album on CD. Eat Your Piece, Poop Shoot. I think there was another one as well, but I've got all of those. And then I found that I had on CD. I used to just play this album over and over again, the Jerry Seinfeld special I'm Telling You for the Last Time, where he retired a load of his classic material, some of the best sort of observational comment it's ever been done, and he performed all for the last Time. But that CD Hamous Blake is also like me, so I can remember those routines like karaoke. So I found that it was not interested listen to that. And then I found a load of remember white labels they send to the radio stations. They were like early CDs before they went on sale, their white labels, so before they have the artwork, it's just like just a track listing. They're worth a fortune.
Speaker 2: Now, No, I didn't know about it.
Speaker 3: I've got all I think the first five Radiohead albums white labels on CD, and so she'd never heard radio before. So I go on, you might, you might really like Radiohead. I didn't really think that through. A fourteen year old struggling in lockdown does not. That's not the time to get into radio Head.
Speaker 2: More isolation than she's ever experienced in her life perform.
Speaker 3: All the tracks are about alienation, isolation, relentless misery, and nihilism. So anyway, aboutlf an hour later, I popped to her bedroom, went, hey, you get on with those CDs? Fine until you and she's new in radio Head. Now she goes, I can't. I still want to keep listening to them, but it's so down, it's so miserable.
Speaker 2: But the comedy album's back.
Speaker 1: On Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Gettings in about Jeff Bezos. She's got so much money, just fantacies going into space. It's lovely in there. If we didn't pay tax this week, probably beffored to go into space.
Speaker 2: You know the quote I read from him when somebody asked him why are you're going into space? It's like I've always been interested in space. Okay, so I've just got to build a rocket and just slid into space.
Speaker 3: If you've got kapelions, I think that's the official term very much. Money's got kapellions, Jackie boy, what's going on with you?
Speaker 2: My brother and sister in law put in the family group chat last night. Does anyone have a Disney Plus account? And I like to stay kind of quiet in the family group and only speak when necessary, But my mom's.
Speaker 3: Word there family group chat, like you're doing our show one. Are you present in any chat groups that you're actually in on WhatsApp? That's what I'm wondering. It's just there and it's sort of lounging in the sun in the long grass.
Speaker 2: We do have Disney Plus, but I tried to lay low until my mum ratted me and biankre out and said, I think jack and Bianca have Disney Plus account. So now I feel forced to open up the password for everybody in the family and let everybody pile into Disney Plus. But these are my reasons for not wanting to do it, and I haven't done it yet.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Number one is if you let somebody else into your account, then you've got to change the password because I can't let them have my password I use for everything, banking, everything, because then they could just appeals me. It presents me online.
Speaker 3: Why would your family, your brother or your sister or want to pose catfishing this jack post? What's to gain or big play in that Danny ocean? You don't who do you trust it? You don't trust your mom and touching your brother? Who wants to live that life? Of those people?
Speaker 2: I guess that's true, But I just don't want them to be able to like they will they be able to log into every privacy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, it's like locking a bedroom door. You've got to have some privacy, all right, I agree with that one there, So.
Speaker 2: Then I've got to change the password. And now anytime I have to log into.
Speaker 3: Multiple devices or whatever, I don't know what my past is. To be alive in this modern age, I would be the same as you have thought. The effort of older picking a new password and then remembering it all and updating.
Speaker 2: No reason Number two On Disney Plus, you can pay even though you've paid for the streaming services, you have to pay for special events like movies and stuff. Kroeller is the new film that's out by Disney at the moment where you pay an extra thirty dollars to have the film. I don't want them to have all access to it. And then they're getting the new movies and Jack's putting the bill for already.
Speaker 3: They're defrauding you of what thirty bucks? I mean, I haven't been. I wake up one day and my one of my family members is into my back pocket and taking thirty bucks off. Shame on you, dad, change everything you did my life, but actually ruining yourself many times over. You're not getting thirty one. You're not you pray for your own crew.
Speaker 2: Well, Dad, but that's thirty dollars for this movie. Imagine the next, then the next blockbuster after that. The third thing doesn't just stop at Disney. Plus. That's what I'm worried about.
Speaker 3: Netflix around Binge.
Speaker 2: Do they want access to world? Oh, come in come one car.
Speaker 3: That's right, Sunny is Ko Sports. You know old man's watching that the Logan Pole fight. None of my salary, Dad.
Speaker 2: And that I bet that fight cost extra as well. That's one of the plus busters, and Dad's charging it.
Speaker 3: I watched that fight yesterday, not legally, and I still want the refhone And anyway, do you share your log internet well on your streaming accounts, Patsy, because I know a lot of people that do.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 4: You know what though, my family and friends don't ask for it because they've all got there what.
Speaker 3: He's saying the post a little bit. Want to exact about what you think going too, because that's the big play right now in the world. Russians always trying to hack him, and then they might have for him a thirty bucks.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Jack Can't Take the Demo mode post has rebelled against giving away his Disney Plus login details to f You're going to be forced to do this, aren't you.
Speaker 2: Though, I reckon they'll hear this now and they know I've got it.
Speaker 1: Hear this, hear this.
Speaker 3: I can't hold bout the tide any further. You know, Christian, one hundred percent behind this one where Jack is someone activated the premiere access on Disney or Amazon.
Speaker 2: I believed that's what I worry about, them buying the feature length films that you have to pay extra for and then it being charged back to me just so that you can have movie night at their house.
Speaker 3: But then doesn't that also mean that you can watch it as well? Then they might shout your dinner one night to say, you know, because Cruella or you know, and of those shows, we have to pay extra for the movies. And there's only a couple of those.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So the other thing I don't like is all this admin of like, oh, it's a rifle, log on and get Corolla. You can watch it, and then I watch your BSB details. I hate all that. I hate giving my BSB takedowns to anyone.
Speaker 3: No exactly. Yeah. And the other thing is as well, they say, oh, we'll give you some money towards it, stuff like that. You'll never get that, do you have? Because the weather world now, right are loggins when we go into these like there's so many streaming services you can't keep up to speed with them. Now it's like binge. My wife said, I had to log onto and get some new streaming services called brit Box, which is this British miserable detective shows. Oh no, I don't need this, you know, we moved here, let it go. Why do I need to see Cockney cop shows like nostalgias saying let's go get him. I don't need that in my life, or it's got like Coronation Street in these stairs. These are really miserable TV shows. Why am I paying now nine bucks a month for this in my life?
Speaker 2: And Netflix and all the other streaming services have some really great there on the base?
Speaker 3: Why do I need the stuff that Netflix said no to, r SBS didn't want or then ABC didn't one? Why do I want those miserable cop shows? I don't know what. Let's hold back and making any new cop shows as well. Yeah there's enough now there years ago ed to go. He's a copper and he arrest, but now he's like he's a copper, he's divorced, but he's only got one eye and he's got no legs. I've not seen this one before and they put them around on a skateboard. How's he going to fight crime? I'm already watching it. So do you have like different profiles? Because the kids on Netflix they've got their two separate profiles, and then I've got mine and became a source of contention one day because they they'd logged onto mine, which is dad, and they'd labeled it I mean, I would never do this to my dad growing up. They labeled it saddow. Why are you laughing at that?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 3: That's right? And I had to I had to look at that. I think what they think of me, and not just that they don't care, knowing that I'm going to log on right and just see we don't care. There's nothing you don't scare us.
Speaker 2: And the effort they had to go to do that as well, because you've got to go into the account, change the name and then use that annoying keyboard where you're not actually that's a good time.
Speaker 3: And then you got a look at it going. Dad does everything for us, you know, every morning we get up, he's not there. He's just out there, the cold face of entertainment. They like, No, Saddo is what he deserves that. I haven't fallen out with them. No, they're wrong. Just one days in the evening night, I didn't do that. So I thought, do you know what, my ol WoT you should say something about this, about how you know people are parents are feelings too go up? Then I went, yeah, you are. They'd be really upset. We just got into an argument about it. Five minutes later, I go. I'm not saying you need to change it, but it would be really nice if you did. Okay, so I wait five minutes. I love my con They called me now dad, oh brackets not sadd That's just passive aggressive, isn't it.
Speaker 1: It's Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Tell her what does look good fun? This would have been good fun if we were teenagers. My kids were doing something of the night. Well, it was Sunday night. They're watching a movie with a load of their friends on Netflix, and they're all some kind of sidebar down the side of the screen where they're in like a chat room together while they're watching a movie.
Speaker 2: They haven't done it yet. I say, they give you the option. It's a watch watch party.
Speaker 3: A watch party, and I was thinking, what a great thing that like chatting. They're all watching The Breakfast Club right from the eighties, right, they're all talking about which character minds of so and so and all this. I think, God, what a great thing that would have been back in there. But right, adults need that too. What a great way if you're watching the footy game with your mates, Yeah, why can't we adults also have a watch party.
Speaker 2: I'll watch party with you guys.
Speaker 3: This up a watch party? Do it? But although I feel like we got share loggins, how does it work we can invite listeners to have a watch party with us?
Speaker 2: Actually, I feel like I would get frustrated if we're watching a movie and.
Speaker 3: Ever bringing the listeners anywhere near you you go, Actually.
Speaker 2: I'm out of the watch five No any anybody. If they're talking over a bit, I would be like, guys, come on the movie something.
Speaker 3: There was too much chatted down the side.
Speaker 2: Everybody see quietly.
Speaker 3: Jack won't be Jack has now left the forum. Okay, the chat room on our watch party?
Speaker 5: Do you know what?
Speaker 3: I'm going to call Dermot Brereton today at Fox Footie and say the watch party who won't have a watch party with Dermy and some of the guys I reckon there's something in there. Thank you very much to Jason and lots of you as well. Every day now I'm getting all these emails from people who are reading my book. And the nice thing about it is because hopefully it's a book where there's things in there which might make you think about your life, people are actually emailing me what it's stirred up for them, And I love that, So thank you very much for even buying the book and even listening to the show as a stretch. I know, but buying a book when you've got to give money when he used to just listen to us for free, and going, that's enough the thought of having to give him money. And also, please can you stop sending him emails or photos with the book going? This better be good? Do any other authors get threatened like that? Hey A JK. Rowling, This Magic Boy better be good. I'll let you know. But thank you. And then I got this one today that came that really maybe enough. Jason has got the book right, and he said it's the first book he's ever got after he was put off books for life because when he was sixteen at school he had to read a book about the life and times of Galileo. I hope your book is more interesting Galileo. I I just had a Google of what Galileo did for us, right, he's renowned has been the godfather of modern physics.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what did he do? He was the first non flat earther.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so our friend Jason found that boring. What hope is there of a DJ move in to the other southern world. Who plays nickelback is going to keep him entertained. But anyway, Jason, good luck with that. This comes from Karen Listener this morning, Hot off the Press, Christian, I got a way to help Jack with his Disney Plus program. This is a great idea. You're obviously a new uncle, yes, and this is your nephew. Yep. Well, I mean he's only what at ten days old? He's not watching Creweather or going when my uncle Jack. That's how babies talk.
Speaker 2: I haven't even seen him open his eyes yet. He's such a baby, did you know when they're?
Speaker 3: All?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 3: Team, can we get this ready? This is already for tomorrow morning, right, six twenty five. I'm gonna let's let's find out some fake and real facts about babies. Okay, promise me you'll do no research, right, Promise me you'll do no cheating.
Speaker 2: I've never met him in real life, so all the photos.
Speaker 3: He's your baby, hasn't opened his eyes.
Speaker 2: All the photos I say with him, his eyes are closed.
Speaker 3: I don't even know what I think it was some flashlight in there, you know. Tomorrow six twenty five, ten questions fake and real facts about babies? Cake, do not research babies.
Speaker 2: I just have to say true or false.
Speaker 3: That's all. That's all. Okay, I'll playing everyone good news anyway, Where were we? Here we go? Uncle Jack is all the way to help you out with his Disney Plus problem. Why not pay for six months subscription. You can gift it to somebody, to Disney Plus as a gift for his For your you, nephew, that's not much a gift for him.
Speaker 2: He can't do anything.
Speaker 3: You can chill out, you know, Disney Plus and chill. He can just sit down and you know, in his crib or whatever. And just like, well, mom and dad watched something together.
Speaker 2: Star Wars from the very beginning.
Speaker 3: Demanda, this is a good idea.
Speaker 4: All those nighttime feeds for mom and yes, it's.
Speaker 3: Perfect, So gift for everyone and then us he's getting all those Disney movies Dumbo, and.
Speaker 2: I actually liked the idea of giving a gift. That's better for the parents than better for young Leroy because he's four days old. He doesn't understand the concept of me giving him a gift.
Speaker 3: He doesn't even understand the concept of sight, So baby's not opened his eyes.
Speaker 2: Him for so you get no real baby acknowledgment. From giving a baby a gift and if you give it more directed to the parents. I actually might do that today.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, this is amazing, Karen, this is incredible getting him to part with one dollar, this is huge. Christian, I was so bored over the weekend. Yeah yes' on the show? Who were just saying second Lockdown weekend? We're over already? And didn't you find that you were doing stuff just to kill the hours? So we're asking what what we're so bored over the Second Lockdown weekend? What to do? Christian? I was so bored at the weekend. I alphabetically arranged my DVDs, all one thousand, seven hundred and thirty five of them. Why do you like hanging up? Do you live in the Blockbusters? Who has still got quite a few dfuds? We're talking about streaming lockings net one thousand, seven hundred and thirty five of them. That's a lot of space, isn't it? Yeah? A whole room rooms And now I want to see photos of this of them, not once but three times. First off by movie name, second was by actor, third by genre.
Speaker 2: Wow wait so he changed the ones? Yeah, sat down? Yeah that was good. Then went and change it again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, first by movie name, second by actor, and then third one by genre. This is how bored it was. It killed an entire weekend. Scotty, please stay strong. We're all living in desperate times. Finally, one thing, right, Patsy, you're saying in the news, I'm getting excited. Is it looking like we might be coming out of lockdown on Friday? Yes?
Speaker 4: As planned? Yeah, yeah, According to the Herald Sun, senior government figures have been briefed about it overnight and it's looking good, isn't it now?
Speaker 3: All words, I think the big thing I read it Y, They was, as long as there's no more mystery cases, where are these? Let's not apply mystery to it. Mysteries, murder, mystery's they have whimsy about it as well. Find out where they are.
Speaker 7: Christian I Connell.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show.
Speaker 3: One of our two dads going up against each other. Two dads going up against each other this week, every day, winning one thousand jns in cash thanks to the aston RX twenty eight day program. Improves your health. Guys, next week it's Men's Health Week, So the aston RX twenty eight day program improves your health and triggers rapid fat loss using science, not guesswork. Dan first, Dad for the high school Dan first, my father than yours. So, kids, if you want to nominate your dads, email me Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au and dads, you get to choose. This is quiz stat in your favors, not general knowledge. You tell us what your chosen specialist subject is and then Jack will have thirty seconds of questions about whatever you're into. The dad that answers the most in thirty seconds wins one thousand dollars in cash. First, this morning we have Mark.
Speaker 8: Good morning, Mark, Good morning, Christian, Hey doing.
Speaker 3: I'm good. So you're a van Halen fan. We stuck on a bit of van Halen. It's I love the fact it's van It's not just generally Van Halen is van Halen. When David Lee Roth was the front MANK.
Speaker 8: That's correct, That's correct, the classics. I say.
Speaker 3: Now, a lot of fans get very upset about this. They don't some of them don't like the glitz and the flamboyancy that when D and R was there and someone before the band beforehand. So you're obviously a big David ly Roth fan with Van Halen.
Speaker 8: Yeah, love him with love him with Roth. I like him with Sami Hagar too, But I think Roth's the classic era for me.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And when did you first get into van Halen?
Speaker 8: I reckon when I was about ten years old, A kid put the earphones on me and turned up eruption on like a sport.
Speaker 3: Last day, this is O I won the greats guitarist ever and so in Dad, Mark? Then who is in the family? Who have you got?
Speaker 8: I've got my son Zick, he's fifteen, and my daughter maybe he's thirteen.
Speaker 3: Right? Are you ready for thirty seconds on Van Halen Brackets when David Lee Roth was front man.
Speaker 5: Yes, sir, I'm ready, Jackie Boy.
Speaker 3: As always, the moment you've asked your last question, I will start the thirty second countdown.
Speaker 8: You ready, Mark, I'm ready, Let's go, jack What was the.
Speaker 2: First single the band released with David Lee Roth as singer?
Speaker 8: You really got Me?
Speaker 2: Correct? What were the what were van Halen called before they were van Halen Mammoth? Correct? True or false? Eddie spoke with a list because he cut part of his tongue on a wine bottle. False, It's true. On the album cover, for nineteen eighty four, A baby angel.
Speaker 8: Is pictured doing what smoking cigarette?
Speaker 2: Correct? Finish this lyric? So can't you see me standing here? I got my back against the.
Speaker 8: What record machine?
Speaker 2: Correct? What is David Lee's Roth's nickname?
Speaker 3: Correct? Five in thirty seconds? I think the winner got three yesterday? Could be enough? All right? We go to the competing dad. We're fine at his specialist subject?
Speaker 1: Next Christian Christian I connell the Christian o'connells show podcast.
Speaker 3: Every day this week two dads going up against each other and my dad's smarter than Neil Dad. Each dad has given thirty seconds on their chosen specialist subject. We've just earned Mark smashed five questions out of thirty on Van Halen. Oh wait, it's Van Halen only when David Lee Roth was the front man, Jackie Boy, what would you do thirty seconds on your chosen specialist subject?
Speaker 2: I would do Green Day from the year's nineteen ninety four to two thousand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Patsy, what would it be for ah?
Speaker 4: Put me on the spot. Definitely not Brian Adams. I know that.
Speaker 3: I thought that was it down high Store, my son than you. I do it on gold promotions from years the last three years, cash man, how did they hear there? And there's way Patsy says it everywhere? All right, So let's get our second rivaled that up. This morning we go to Russell.
Speaker 5: Good morning, Russell, morning, Christian jack Pets.
Speaker 2: How are you, Russell?
Speaker 5: They're good, thank you, Sunday morning.
Speaker 3: But anyway, Russell, tell us about your family then? Who are your dad to Russell?
Speaker 9: Two boys, Zach twenty five, Blocky twenty.
Speaker 3: Okay, and who's nominated you for this? My wife Bernard it Bernie all right, And here we're off to the nineties and the Australian cricket team. What a team as one of the nineties didn't need any sand paper then they were good enough all right. So you've got to get five to go into the tie break.
Speaker 5: You're confident, yeah, I think so?
Speaker 3: All right, your time starts well, Jackie boys, as you asked the first question asked the countdown?
Speaker 2: You ready, Russell?
Speaker 9: Yep.
Speaker 2: Australia had three Test captains in the nineties, Mark Taylor, Steve war and who.
Speaker 5: Cow on border?
Speaker 2: Correct? Why was Mark Waugh given the nickname Vietnam? True or false? Shane Warn has a ceiling mirror above his bed true true is correct? Five ashes series were played in the nineties. How many did Australia win?
Speaker 5: Bye?
Speaker 2: Correct? Mike Whitney played twelve tests for Australia. What TV game show did he go on to host? Out of respect to Don Bradman, Mark Taylor retired on How many runs in the nineteen ninety eight tests against Pakistan?
Speaker 3: You start to see convict?
Speaker 2: It was three thirty four for a total score of free. Sorry Russell, Oh tough?
Speaker 3: Russell means five out hive. Mister van Halen, you win the money one thousand, big score, five out of five van Halen when Davide Ruth was the front man, wins you one thousand dollars in cash. What are you going to do with the money? Mark?
Speaker 8: I'd like to spend it on vinyl, but I don't think my family will let me do that.
Speaker 3: Do it is your money, This is your money?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 5: Well, well played, Thank you guys.
Speaker 3: All right, well, looking for two more dads tomorrow. You can nominate you dad or dads. You can just nominate yourself to us about your chosen spence subject Email me Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au. Another one thousand dollars in cash tomorrow Morrow morning on the show thanks to astonrx dot com.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Just about to get in to three topic Tuesday, we give you three phone ins at the same time. As always, you're the stars on nine four one four one four three better calls today and only could you willing? Of course, always up for grabs every single week in the show. One thousand dollars in cash thanks to Mercedes Benz Beurrett. But we have some very limited edition twenty or fifty fifty fifty fifty What do you call this a crememorative chalice? Yes? Do we set it on?
Speaker 2: Channers are a lidless style at.
Speaker 3: Liddleless Stein celebrating three years show. You can win one of these highly coverted items. There's only fifty.
Speaker 2: We did give away four yesterday.
Speaker 3: That means we got I was getting that, guys, all right, it's giving a half a second. I was getting okay, all right. First top of this morning on three topic Tuesday is what was your school speech? We're talking about this yesterday on the show until her of the weekend was preparing hers. She's in year eleven. She spoke yesterday she had to make a presentation or a presentation five minutes on cancel culture and comedy. Good topic, lots to talk about. I remember mine it was you know when you shudder Sometimes when you look back at what you were like at fifteen, you just think what at all I was singing yesterday? I was like, oh God, that happened, you know, Oh God, Mine, I thought it was so wild and rebellious. Mind was why we shouldn't have to wear school uniforms? Man the barricades, get a load of him.
Speaker 2: The kids love him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, anyway, so it was a teenager I had dreams. Is the kid with the dream I did five minutes on why they shouldn't been his school uniform? Wait, the real cringey bit that I did do, And I thought, this is going to bring the house down. We weren't that time as the eighties. You probably the same rule we're here in Australia, Patsy. It was all the rage. Where do you remember white socks were in and at our school you were not allowed to wear white socks. You could only wear the standard issue black or gray. You know. Did you have the same thing about those fluoro socks and white socks?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: We used to wear converse socks.
Speaker 3: Yes, we wanted now to. We'll be sent home if you had white socks on. So here we go, showstopper, showstopper. In the last ten seconds of mine, I pulled up my trouser legs. I was wearing white socks. The kids who are president went. I got head master's detention, which was the ultimate formal detention the following lunch break, So what do you remember from your school speech? And what was your one on Oscar World?
Speaker 2: I did? I chose Oscar Wild. I don't know why. I never even read an Oscar Wild story, but I thought that I should do a five minute speech on him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I'm the only thing you can remember is and this is pretty good, going back a few years about the the funeral and sorry the graveyards.
Speaker 2: He was buried in Paris. Actually that wasn't part of my oral presentation because the cube of the perspect cube I told you about didn't come in until twenty eleven.
Speaker 3: So can you remember that? I don't know. He's still keeping across anything to do any news updates. He's got Google alars for Oscar Wild. All right, what was your school speech? And can you still remember anything from it.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: We're asking you go back to school. What was the school speech you did? Your oral presentation?
Speaker 5: What was it on?
Speaker 3: Christian I was fifteen, it was ninety teen, ninety seven. Mine was about manufactured batters such as the Spice Girls, stifling the music industry and preventing bands. I had a vesta's interest. I was in a band from Reaching the Top. I still blame Spice Girls for why my indie band ninety's never made it anywhere. Potatoes, Christian I literally had to do my oral presentation on a brief history of the potato going so soon? Oh too brief?
Speaker 1: Draw it out.
Speaker 3: This feels like a school punishment. You know that, biy go, you need to write, you know, one thousand words on the history of the potato. Christian. Mine was on spontaneous human combustion. It still terrifies me even reading that phrase. It still terrifies me to this day that people could just evaporate into their clothes. Does it not frighten me?
Speaker 1: Is it true?
Speaker 3: Yes? Yes, people have just evaporated, and also less of their clothes. They've just they've just combusted.
Speaker 2: I guess if you're doing an oral presentation about it, there has to be some substance in it.
Speaker 3: I guess. So yeah, all right, let's go to lines right now. What is the topic. What was the topic for your school speech? Nine four one one oh four three, Jamie, Good morning.
Speaker 5: Good morning. My school speech was how can I change the world?
Speaker 7: One thing mine was can we change our black shoes to Michael Jordan's.
Speaker 3: See these speeches they date it, don't they. You know mine about white sox that's the eighties shoes, So obviously were you you're a big fan of Michael Jordan.
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, Well speech included if he could play better week and study better.
Speaker 3: That's a killer line. That's a really I mean, Nike should have been using that to sell more shoes to kids.
Speaker 1: And what happened?
Speaker 3: Did it change anything? Ah?
Speaker 7: No, I didn't tange aythingel black shoes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're a rebel with the cause like me back in the day. Jamie, Thanks you very much. You Cal have a good day, you too, Thank you.
Speaker 5: Now, Good morning, good morning, Christian. My year seven, nineteen eighty four speech was about the effect of a thermonuclear web and hitting my high school.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 5: What year were you in so year seven, so I was thirteen that I was a bit dark as a teenager. I think I just watched that, you know, the day after that documentary, get a Living for Jesus out of me.
Speaker 3: I think I got so many kids of Ira and similarys of the eighties all over the world deeply traumatized by it. I mean, what were they thinking of showing us, like, here's the very worst thing you can imagine happening, happening to every single person you love, being evaporating that it was that mushroom cloud, so that it ended on you. We're just thinking this is so awful. I don't want to dine in mushroom cloud.
Speaker 5: Yeah exactly. And I thought, well, I've got to learn as much as I could about this, And then I went and did the school speech in front of the year seven level. There's like one hundred and twenty people gathered in the library and there was just not a word spoken. You know, it was just absolute dead silence, jaws down, except for one girl right in the scene, right in my eye line, that was smiling and laughing. And I thought, oh my god, how can I keep this dead panst faith?
Speaker 2: A serious nuclear war is serious.
Speaker 3: And did your speech cover anything about the nuclear fallout shelters that we were all meant to build in our back gardens.
Speaker 5: The whole thing. I had to build a fallout shelter. How can terminate your ward out?
Speaker 7: That was very proper.
Speaker 3: You were way ahead before the survivor.
Speaker 5: I was way out there.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I was ready for the zombie apocalypse.
Speaker 3: I remember saying to my dad after I saw the Day after Tomorrow, like you, Neil, that we need because I was really worried about it, and I said, we need to build a NU could have fallen out shelter in the garden. My dad, because he was in like to grow in potatoes and tomato, said the saw was to acidic for a fallout shelter. We were doomed. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I read this book called Nuclear ward the fact. I mean they had everything thirteen.
Speaker 3: That's not my time reading at thirteen, Neil.
Speaker 5: Oh, well, exactly. This is why I was so dark. I think this is this is this is why I was a dark teenager.
Speaker 3: I love this, Neil. We're going to send you one of our limited editions, Drinking Amongst the Lidless Stein. It's on its way to you, Neil, thanks you cool, great Christian. All right, that's what we're looking for this morning, Like Jamie and Neil, what was the topic of your school speech?
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast.
Speaker 3: Three Topic Tuesday where we run three phone ins, we're looking for your stories on nine four one four one oh four three. So father, this morning we're looking for your what was your oral presentation on at school? Just learn from Neil year seven yep, about the effects of a nucleod bomb. This was the eighties and nuclear bomb landing on their school. Good fun topic. Sorry, good fun topic otherwise this morning then, so you can still call us nine four one four one o four three about your school speech. Don't know if you saw this over the weekend. Donald Trump, he's back and also back to front are his trousers? Flies at the ass all smooth in front out the front only Trump. I mean, what a comeback. Strangely and I miss that man.
Speaker 2: There is something about that bad man's back.
Speaker 3: Evil's back, crazy guy's back. There is this guy's pants on back to Runt said, cheer us up.
Speaker 2: He wasn't so bad.
Speaker 3: Biden wouldn't do that. Stick a pant on back to front. Old Joe anyway back to front inside out? Have you done this had a wardrobe malfunction, whether it's back to front or inside out? What was your wardrobe malfunction? Fo one O four three yesterday on the show? I think it was in the first hour chat to a guy when we're doing the two competing dads and he goes his thirty seconds was on Cold Chisel when he was a kid. The reason why I became an instant mega Cold Chisel fantasy. He got to meet the band, and this was obviously back in the day when old school competitions were very, very different, a lot simpler. He just had to write in as a kid, naming the members of the band, and they would judge this on the neatest and fairest, the neatest handwriting. Don't you wish I yearn four simpler competitions rather than a millionaire hot seat and all that. Simply just writing in for stuff would win you possibly a prize. Do you remembering how excited it was entering a competition when you were a kid as well?
Speaker 2: I remember the first competition I entered was to draw the Riebina berries from Ribina and you would win a ryebena pack. And I was so young that I couldn't separate myself from the fact that I've entered that I might not win, jumping around the house every day.
Speaker 3: When will they tell me? When will I get my pries?
Speaker 2: I drew my picture.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we still have adults who behavior like that. We call the you gig pigs by the way, still ring every day. So okay, old school competitions like that that you entered. So back to front, inside out your wardrobe malfunctions. What was your school speech on and old school competitions that you ended not into?
Speaker 5: Nine?
Speaker 3: Four one four three one quick cool before Patsy's news are day now, good morning, Hey there you go, Mel, Thank you very much for waiting on hold. What was your school speech on, mate?
Speaker 10: So? I did a speech in primary school about why camels should have three humps.
Speaker 3: It's a bold new plan for camel design. And I'm curious, now, why did you think they should have three humps?
Speaker 10: Oh? Well, that big valid point was that they can carry more water, so I think that's probably what won me over. But another point was that they can also carry another person on them when they're going on trip.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, the cameras would love that. Beau.
Speaker 10: I mean, obviously they want to carry someone out one or.
Speaker 3: Two, it is not uncomfortable. Same with horses. Why not elongate that to have a jockey three jockeys on one horse.
Speaker 10: But I was so convincing in my speech. I remember I got into the district competition for the speech. So I went from my school into another competition to compete with other primary school kids.
Speaker 3: How did how did you get on?
Speaker 10: I didn't go any further than that, but I was pretty impressed with myself that I made it based on the speech content.
Speaker 3: Three camel things.
Speaker 2: But who you trying to persuade them? I mean, it's not like you can take it before government and go change your the camels.
Speaker 3: You've heard the argument it's watertime. Well that's great one. We'll send you one of our limited edition Lindless Steins.
Speaker 10: Brilliant guys.
Speaker 3: All right, thanks for I have a good day, Christian.
Speaker 1: Hello, Christian O'Connell Show Podcast.
Speaker 3: Three, Top of Tuesday. When wed way through, it's still plenty of time for your stories and calls up for grabs of course every week on the show, one thousand dollars in cash thanks to Mercedes Benz Barrett Today then we're looking for your stories of old school competitions that you entered. Yesterday, we heard a guy who became an instant fan of Cold Chisel. He won a great chance to meet and greet with Cold Chisel because he entered a competition based on naming all the members of the band and you had to put it in your handwriting. You were judged on the neatest and fairest on your handwriting. These are the competitions that we grew up with. Do you remember the thing had to do in one hundred words or less? Why you should win this competition? What a lazy old lane weather that's not around anyone.
Speaker 2: By the time, I was a kid who was twenty five words all.
Speaker 3: Now I think it's just an emoji in emoji? Why should he win this stuff? All right? So old school competitions you entered. What was your school speech? On your oral presentation at school? What was yours on? We just heard amazing call by a lady who did as on why camel should have three humps and back to front and inside out? Your stories about wardrobe malfunctions O'Connell shoe podcast. Do you remember those old school competitions? We all grew up with chat remind them of the Ryebina one.
Speaker 2: I had to draw a picture of one of the rye Beana berries and then I would win a rye Beana pack. I guess just a lot of black current juice.
Speaker 3: When we were kids, this was super exciting. You're not winning the lotto. To a kid, getting anything a prize was amazing.
Speaker 2: It was part of cheese TV, and I thought that by entering I would It was just a matter of time before my prize would write from the mail. My mom had to have a conversation with me about you might not win, all.
Speaker 3: Right, So this morning then on three time of Tuesday, we're looking for stories about your wardrobe, Mae. Functions like Donald Trump wearing his trousers back to front And I don't mean just going for like walkabouts with his trousers on. But how can you actually, in all serious put your trousers on back for guys, is there there's a definitive sort of start in the front and back to them.
Speaker 2: And wouldn't you still have to zip at the back?
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, but he's Trump. They're all going, are you going to say that he's mad? He's the manest man ever it's not screaming at you in the wigger fall off.
Speaker 2: If anything, we should all turn our trouser to front.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's right. Maybe it's a maga thing, you know. That's another And also how did he go to the toilet in them? Yeah, anyway, we don't need speaking about that anyway. Were joy malfunctions? Old school competitions that you've entered and what was your school speech on nine four one four one four three James? What was the old school competition you entered? Mate?
Speaker 7: So back in primary school we had a fundraiser carnival where we had to guess. One of the activities was we had to guess the amount of lollies and a jar classic.
Speaker 5: So my mum took me.
Speaker 7: Who took me to the carnival and being a shy two year two student, she made the guests for me and it was the jar was huge. She gets like over a thousand lollies And after that I forgot about it. And then at the end of the day principal called me up to the office. I'm like, oh man, here we go again, and then he gave me this massive jyal low. He's like, oh wow, I won. So yeah, I had to call my mum to come pick me up from school because I couldn't carry the massive jar on one lolly.
Speaker 3: Because that's a kid. Is the greatest day ever. Let's start wort about the four manager logistics. And actually there were any parking sports there, so I said, met in that could sac another one by the seven eleven just behind it by the Reno garage. You won the lollies. This is amazing to a kid. That's like thousands of them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've still got the jar throughout my parents' house.
Speaker 3: Two diabetes to show for it as well. It's all good now, that's amazing. Do you know what? Right? Those guests the lollies in the jar? They used to be huge at like school fates and carnivals. The queue to write down your name right, and your addressed and your phone number and how many launch you thought on there was always.
Speaker 2: Huge because as a kid, it's better than winning the lottery. You can see what the price is. It's all those jelly beans.
Speaker 3: Do you know what I'm telling you?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 3: If we filled a jar with lot of lornies, right, I just said, hey, look we've posted up on Instagram on Facebook, go and guessed them sadly, I fear it would be the biggest post of the year, right, and we said we've cured COVID. Yeah, get a couple all right, we say how many lollies? We're getting loads more likes for that. You've given us an idea that James will send you one of our lindless Stein.
Speaker 5: Sir, thank you very much.
Speaker 3: He's now got called his march to arrange. She tried to the station. Let's go to Pete Peter, Good morning Christian. Yeah, good Peter. And and are you calling in about a wardrobe malfunction?
Speaker 9: Would I had a more malfunction? I wanted to be a contestant on Deal or No Or a few years ago, and it spent most of the day during filming with other contestants going up with my shirt on inside out. And just before we got called up onto the party, mare block was called up. I'd noticed that my shirt was inside out. I flipped it on the way, went out, quickly put it over, put it on back the right way, went back in our padium, was called up and I actually was send up calling being called out and put on stage to choose the case. So it would have been on national TV with me and my shirt inside.
Speaker 3: Out some sort of mad eessentric How many how did you get on on dinner? Odell? Did you win?
Speaker 9: I did actually end up taking the bank's offer of twenty thousand dollars. Yeah, unfortunately I had fifty thousand in my case, but still twenty grands better than kicking the pants.
Speaker 3: Well, it is better than the kicking the ue actually heard that, fraight. He's better than a kick in the pants. Can we do a new competition where we give you a mystery prize and envelope or a kick in the pants and should have gone for the kick in the pants. That's amazing, Peter.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so it's good, well done, well done.
Speaker 3: I still like Trump. How do you tuck your shirt?
Speaker 9: I don't know. I noticed it. I noticed it because I was about to put a pack of Lifesavers in my breast pocket and I couldn't find the pocket.
Speaker 3: I'm turning it out. If I was a TV producer and you're looking around, you know, it's near the end of the season. We don't want to give too much money. Wait go, wait, wait, wait, you've seen that guy?
Speaker 10: Is it?
Speaker 3: Peter? Shut on Match of Front Get him to get into the banker. This guy's doing nothing and then they go get him on and get him on, hang on, change his shirt, Peter, We're going to send you a lidless stein for a great guy. You really really really really made us laugh. Thank you, Peter, you take care of Bye.
Speaker 1: Hello the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: We should definitely do us a phone and on to my show. Have you been on a TV game show? And what did you win? After a chatting Peter, there who made it through despite never shirting inside out on to deal or no deal, walked away with twenty thousand dollars. I don't know this TV show made it here, but in the eighties I was obsessed with a TV game show called Bullseye, and what it was was members of the public coming on. He spent our tea time on a Sunday night playing darts to win prizes. Right Bullseye, Bully was this kind of mascot the ball we're going to move for wherever we got dart, you got on the board. One of the kids in my school, he wasn't the mate of mind, but he became a legend overnight. His dad was on there. He won a speedboat right where I lived three hours from the coast. No use for a speedboat other than parked outside in a colder sack where this kid lived. Right, all the neighbors hate it because you're never going to use the speedboat. Well, well, you lived three hours on the coast or any kind of mankey little shoreline. It's like here. There's boats everywhere you drive around Melbourne. But yeah, I don't know if it made it here. Balls, I remember we should export it prizes by playing dance. All right, so let's take some calls before the headlines. At half eight, Rob, good morning, good morning. All right, old school competitions you ended? What was it for you? Rob?
Speaker 7: It was the primary school jelly bean counter?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Classic, absolutely what I was myself.
Speaker 10: A guy named Brad and a guy named Mick.
Speaker 8: We found out which girl was running the competition and we hit her up on the side and said, listen here, you tell us.
Speaker 5: How many he's in there, and we'll we'll share and we'll share the beans with.
Speaker 3: You agree, perfect crying, Yes, absolutely do she agreed. Did she give you inside jellybean knowledge?
Speaker 5: Yeah, she gave us.
Speaker 9: We made us so we were about five, just five off the total.
Speaker 8: So that way didn't look so fast. Yeah, yeah, no, we did it and we kept to agreement.
Speaker 2: We d the beans.
Speaker 5: Brad took off with most of them. Yeah, it's always bloody bread. A good scam for kids in grade four? Worked that well?
Speaker 3: All right? Do you know what tomorrow? Another topic, scams you're involved in as a kid. I was obsessed with scams. We aren't you faking things? And like that, Rob was sending you a lidless stein.
Speaker 5: Thank you very much, enjoy your day and you Robbie bye.
Speaker 3: Flipping Brad.
Speaker 2: No stein for Brad, Brad No, by the way.
Speaker 3: Just a little househouls about these lidless stiles. If you're tuning in going what's a lidless style? It's a steinle. We thought it was a stile that you have your beer out of.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: It's a beautiful, beautiful item and to be one this week on the show Limited edition to mark three is the show when we turn three on Friday. They're highly comted. Only fifty have been made. We're down to about forty four. So don't ask for them or you won't get one. I've just seen on our WhatsApp group for one last game shotgun. You don't ask one that means you can't have one. Now you've ruined the game. Don't be a brad please listeners, it's got a Jody here.
Speaker 6: Good morning, Jody, Good morning Christian, Jack and Patty.
Speaker 5: How are you good?
Speaker 3: Thank you? Qu're good, Jody, and I hope you were doing well at the moment. Jody, what was your wardrobe malfunction?
Speaker 6: Okay, this one's a little bit embarrassing, but I'll share it with you anyway. So I have a really terrible habit of when taking off my jeans of a nighttime, I actually take my underwear off with the jeans. And this one particular day, I wore the jeans two days in a row out with my mum and we were at Bingo. I'm walking up to the lady and she says to me, are they yours? And to my absolute embarrassment, I turn around and there's my aunties on the floor behind me. They had fallen at the bottom of the leg of my jeans.
Speaker 3: Were you again, pattern were you at Bingo?
Speaker 6: You had to hear that, Yes, that's that big go No.
Speaker 3: I love it Bingo and that, but I just what a look? What are their eyes down? For? My god? Eyes down? And got a pair of nickers on the floor.
Speaker 6: CA's down not idea click.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what. Don't those old DearS love that bingo?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 6: They can get very angry.
Speaker 3: We're seeing them like really flare up, honestly, like raysor Ray would be when they get up there and getting this sort of person that calls it all out the Rosemaster. I don't know what they call that person at the front of they've got all the patrol as well. They go click any click, two fat ladies eighty eight. Jody, that's a great call. Thank you much. Would you like it, lidlas Stein? I would lovely here you go store your undies in it. Jody, thank you.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast, we've.
Speaker 3: Landed upon something today thanks to well a couple of your calls today. I've given us ideas for tomorrow's show when we get out of this and let's hope we are going to get out of this lockdown this week. We've decided after the recent call, we are going to host a listener bingo night. You us all at the bingo has to be at an rs L. All right, start to tell us about the RSL. We should have to go to. You know, I think it's got to be like a Wednesday or a Thursday night. That's normally when they have the bingo night. But let's do a listener right there.
Speaker 2: Perfect for us as well, because I'm there at like five o'clock in the afternoon, a.
Speaker 3: Couple of beers, a couple of parts, and then a chicken palm, and you're all good, aren't you. It's quite a bit night out, all right. Today is that word time wast Today is National Concise Language Day. Marking is by asking you to make a song shorter, shorter songs.
Speaker 2: I'm happy with mine a shorter songs.
Speaker 3: You say, didn't we love the classic I've Got You by Frank Sinatra? Under my skin? How do you short? On old blue eyes? I've got you under my ski. I've taken the n off. It's shorter, taken the en off.
Speaker 2: I've done.
Speaker 3: Oh no, what have you done?
Speaker 2: I've done like umple lumpers and stuff that are sure.
Speaker 3: You know what you're we.
Speaker 2: You can say I have feelings to They know they're short, canceled jack, that's really.
Speaker 3: They know they're short except to small people. Anyway. I've got you under my ski silver uh didn't we love, don't stop believing, don stop believing. I've lost the teas. It's shorter. Yeah, but it's called a shorter song. That's the bits.
Speaker 2: I've done them differently for you, Bronze.
Speaker 3: Because I've done them differently, have understood Rio's idea, the greatest there's no point. These are very smart, even of the song the greatest love of all? How do you make that shorter? The greatest love of al? Just run out?
Speaker 5: Thank you?
Speaker 2: It's short, silver plus.
Speaker 3: It's short as I've shaved of a letter. Love is a bat gold, thank you, stair. I know Jack will love this one. This will give me gold plus. Now we all love. Stairway to Heaven. We did make it shorter. That's right, Stairway to heave silver. I thought that one unchained melody. That's a big song, unchained mel shorter silver. Oh my, what do we tell the listeners for a shorter song? She can't make sure about these, but you can do it me either way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I've done shorter concepts. You've done literally make a song shorter?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Literally?
Speaker 2: Okay, So the concept, if you're taking shorter into a concept, you've got love in an elevator. But I'm just going to level one, so make it quick.
Speaker 3: Baby got producers who actually in their heads like no.
Speaker 2: No non means yes no more. Baby got back quick. Well, the traffic must have been good on the way home.
Speaker 3: That's gold plus.
Speaker 2: Bahman Bahemian. Wrap this up city.
Speaker 3: That's cold plus as well. These are these are good. These are very jack umpa lump did it is? That might be the best thing you've done in twenty one? All right, take a bow that's retire on that. You're not gonna get an.
Speaker 2: Got one more shot gone upside inside out. She's Danny DeVito loca.
Speaker 3: Nope, we didn't need that. Remind us of the one before that.
Speaker 2: Come on, umpa lump, there you go.
Speaker 3: Okay, Shorter songs, yep. So what we're saying go with is easy for your concept.
Speaker 2: I think shorter concept.
Speaker 8: Do that?
Speaker 3: Okay, ignore all the ones that I did. Let's just scratch that.
Speaker 1: From the podcast The Christian O'Connor show podcast.
Speaker 3: Today, we're asking to make a song shorter for the time waster. She put one of our steinless chattices on this highly covered item. Only fifty may very limited distion range. All right, shorter songs. This song's just coming as Paul Kelly was just winding up to our front gates. Gold what a nikki peck from a rose shorter than a kiss, you know, it's a little peck on the cheek. Gold Mark Life is a cul de sac. Gold that's very good. Gerhard when dove's sob it's before cried off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Silver plus.
Speaker 3: Phil Collins in the air until six pm tonight, Gold Daniel McCormack. I just used the full name there as well. Flame Shrubs quite.
Speaker 2: Three gold plus.
Speaker 3: Please put your name when you text these in. All I know is your four eight four last three digits. Flame Shrubs is very good. Microscopic dancer, so much smaller than a tiny one Gold who let the Chihuahua out? Gold, ac DC and thundershrunk.
Speaker 2: Silver, Partial Eclipse of the Heart, Silver.
Speaker 3: Small greeting and an elevate Silver plus step ladder to Heaven Silver same my nickname, so to say my name set my nickname Gold plus. That's great, isn't it?
Speaker 1: That?
Speaker 3: On Mass I just texted to say I love you Gold.
Speaker 2: Gold plus.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's really good, isn't it. I just texted, so I love you seven Nation arm instead of the Arvy. Just got that seven nation on one arm. Chitty Bang, not a song. She's got eggs, silver eggs. You shook me real quick, a c DC bronze, Luky boy up and loos. I saw the top of her head standing there. I didn't quite see her. She was just short, just the top of the head. Gold plus sharpie. That's very good, all right? Who's winning the littler stein? Jackie boy?
Speaker 2: The no name number ending in four eight four flame shrubs?
Speaker 3: Really really smart? Well done? All right? Tyn of today's show is dad oh brackets not sado. We are back to tomorrow morning on the show, definitely be talking about We've got the eight Z of the eighties, the letter E tomorrow asking what the eighties is and the letter E for you. If you want to get in there early, can email me Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au. And have you been on a TV game show and how much did you win?
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Show Podcast