Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Christian O'Connell's show podcast, Jackie Boy, what's going on with you?
Speaker 2: My wife yesterday accused me that I'm about to get her, But I'll give you the reason that it was. I got the perfect excuse. I've made pastor for lunch yesterday that was in tupperware, and we've got like an alternative to Tupperware called Joseph Joseph. Do you know? Do you guys know Joseph? I didn't really know.
Speaker 1: What you found?
Speaker 2: Tuperware?
Speaker 1: A little bit too premium, a little bit too fancy, a little bit too much, that extra ninety cents to upgrade from some store own label to go tupperware. It's the top end of town tupperware.
Speaker 2: Why you guys are at home and.
Speaker 1: Joseph Joseph, He sound like one it wonders from the eighties. Anyone remember Joseph Joseph, like Millie Vanilli.
Speaker 2: Well, your food is sealed perfectly with the tupperware. Our food is in the fridge overnight in the Joseph Joseph.
Speaker 1: So yes, is it called Joseph Joseph?
Speaker 2: That's its name. I don't know, Joseph j It's top aware it's pretty much top aware.
Speaker 1: So is that what it says, Joseph fifty cents cheap aware? All right, So Joseph, Joseph.
Speaker 2: I got out my pastor for lund yesterday, leftovers from the night before. It's in the Joseph Joseph. I cook half of it, and then I want to put the other half back for Bianca when she gets hurt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we wore not to speed with this story. Can we get Catherine back? What did it rupture.
Speaker 2: The Joseph Joseph lid wouldn't go back onto the.
Speaker 1: Joseph Meet Joseph is the top article Joseph and the two of them get together. When they get together, they are Joseph Joseph.
Speaker 2: I couldn't, for the life of me squeeze him back on energy.
Speaker 1: It takes again.
Speaker 2: You didn't cook him in the.
Speaker 1: Ask you many questions. We'll be along with this.
Speaker 2: He's plastic. I didn't cook him in the No. I got him out of the Joseph. But I'm trying to put it the remainders. What do you call the leftover?
Speaker 1: It's a head of a story. It's a story about you.
Speaker 2: Got so many questions?
Speaker 1: A musical Joseph josh plastic.
Speaker 2: I put Joseph Joseph on the bench. I can't get his lid on, so I have to I have to put his lid like hover it over, and then I'm going to bring my fist down on top of to like thought, yes, hoping that the force will push it all into place. I bring my fist down on his lid. It's cracked the lid of He's got a cracked head. It's put a hole in Joseph Joseph. So what I do is I rab the whole thing in glad rap and put it back in the fridge. Part two of the store. I get the Joseph Joseph out again to heat up Bianca's lunch. When she's on her way. Thought, that'll be nice. The pass will be ready for when she got nice. She I'm heating up the pasta. Then I have to go to the dentist, so I leave her to the rest.
Speaker 1: Did you.
Speaker 2: The will it be over?
Speaker 1: The story is fostage situation.
Speaker 2: The next bit is the part of the story, Oh my god, what was four plate? Just so you know how it all happens.
Speaker 1: The origin story story Joseph, my.
Speaker 2: Wife brings me what I'm on the way to the dentist. She goes, did you put glass in the pasta? Oh no, accuse me of putting glass in there, you know, trying to make her mouth or cut up. I said no, and then I realized, Oh, what's happened. The plastic from the Joseph Joseph has broken, and of Joseph Joseph in the pasta, and she's eating the pasta with the Joseph Joseph. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: If you called in with this story, you know what you would have met with. Very busy at the moment. Put it on an email. If you ever get anyone Joseph Joseph, email them me right. Is it over there with the stories unless you want to hear about the dentist, please let us go.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast