Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Go.
Speaker 1: Crush.
Speaker 3: There was a moose in Fraser Hey, two up two in the monk. How'd you share some of that wisdom with my wife and I?
Speaker 1: That Christian O'Connell show Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 3: Flashed back to twenty four hours ago. A new day.
Speaker 4: I'm feeling a lot better than your saying new door.
Speaker 3: Good morning is a Christian O'Connell show, six minutes about six Tuesday morning, Come on and Patsy Goo, good morning, Come morning, Jackie bye, Good morning guy. How is your bachelor life at the moment when your wife and son Gordon are away in America? At the moment?
Speaker 4: I ate a delicious restaurant last night that you must try.
Speaker 3: Indian love Indian food.
Speaker 4: So do I horn? Please? In Fitzroy North the name again horn Horn please.
Speaker 3: Is in Please?
Speaker 2: Sir?
Speaker 4: May I have some more of your horn?
Speaker 2: Please? Love that?
Speaker 3: What did you have?
Speaker 4: If you're just a collection of everything?
Speaker 3: Sorry? What are you a billionaire? Going anyway? I'll have a collection of everything everything. Did you any point? Go and the bill? Please?
Speaker 4: I didn't say that when I go a collection of different curries and none breads the flavors.
Speaker 3: Did you try pesh Warry?
Speaker 4: No, they didn't have a pesh Warry.
Speaker 3: Okay, horn please do you know what? Let's try and turn that into a game on the radio. Please. I just love the phrase horn. Please.
Speaker 4: Anyway, So what I started to tell you guys about in here, and I don't like this reaction. I said that I went with my friend Magic Mike. I've told you about before. He's a magician. He's great.
Speaker 3: Do you make a big deal about the fright? One of your mates is a magician, like he walks on water. He does tricks for a living. It's impressive. But you where you go? I was with Magic Mike. You need a stupid gap? Oh my god, you know a wizard? Okay? I got mate, who's a plumber. I don't know my peak.
Speaker 4: Your plumber Pete on Australia's got talent.
Speaker 3: Because he's great with you bend and he's more use than a flipping magician.
Speaker 4: So I told you guys that he started doing tricks at the table and you all went lame. No, it's not for me.
Speaker 3: You and I doing like a time check at the table, tailbacks at the toilets, and horn.
Speaker 2: Please.
Speaker 4: I think this happens with magic. Everybody thinks, oh magician, oh lame. He was doing card tricks, and then when they're in the moment watching the magic, their mind changes.
Speaker 3: Oh he's pretty spellbinding.
Speaker 4: Perhaps remember the what he did. Yeah, he was phenomenal. He's a wizard picked a card with her mind, not even out of the deck.
Speaker 3: Powerful, She's killed rivals with her mind.
Speaker 4: And he was able to get her card. A sorcerer, he's got special powers.
Speaker 3: He was sorcerer medieval fears. So anyway, he was. He at the curry house with you. He was doing is this your nun magic?
Speaker 4: At some points he was getting frustrated with the restaurant because they're.
Speaker 3: Just doing their business. They got Christangel in there, saw up a file.
Speaker 4: They're one of those restaurants that when somebody has a birthday they dimmed the lights and put lad music.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 4: But Mike was halfway through a trick and then and I could tell him to look at his face. He was annoyed that he's trick.
Speaker 3: Oh, I go, I have to put the doves back in the hat. Now, what's the trick? He was halfway through with it. He was a happy birthday.
Speaker 4: It was actually amazing. He made our friend. He gave the pack of cards to our friend and said, you just put them face down, black ones on the left hand side, if you think it's going to be black, red ones on the right hand side. So he's just doing it at random, face down, he's not looking at the cards. Then Mike picks up the cards, turns him over all black on one side, all read on the other side.
Speaker 3: That is incredible.
Speaker 4: It was honestly impossible. It's literally an impossible.
Speaker 3: Actually is an amazing thing to have. What's you having a curry mill?
Speaker 4: Next time? He's from Sydney Magic Mike, So I'm sadly he's going home today, but next time let me.
Speaker 3: I like the idea of what'sh it eating? Some guys doing magic? People who you're eating with?
Speaker 1: Good Morning, The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Time now for extra time on the time Waster, it's Emo movies this week it's a National Emo Appreciation Day. But just a Rio is finished up with some more facts about emos. Finish Emos Slash Metal Band and Brian Dawn have just release an album cover of Abba songs and I think Patsy's gonna be too happy.
Speaker 4: I'm impressed.
Speaker 3: Have her listened to this? Patsy? I actually like this.
Speaker 4: Europe You remember those falsities?
Speaker 2: You want your own?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 4: What an interesting time.
Speaker 3: Top five celebrities who went through major EMO phases, according to Butts Magazine, It's back and obscure publication that Rio occasionally quotes him made up stats. Jennifer Aniston, I can't see that, can I see? Can see Aniston? James Franco, Yeah, Angelina Jolie is an extended one, isn't it? Emo phase? And Taylor Swift? All right, so we're looking for Emo movies. Little Kevin McCallister went through an EMO phase. Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's right. Moan alone, Silver plus listless in Seattle, Captain Emo Phillips Tom Hanks is an Emo boat. Captain Captain Emo done much. I've done nothing, but there's no magic with that my brain. No doves in that house, Jackie boy? What have you got em? Movies?
Speaker 4: Scarface because they like they like to scar.
Speaker 3: Scar Yeah yeah, yeah, that extra letter makes a difference.
Speaker 4: Isn't it blows off the tongue? Better's scar face?
Speaker 3: Does it not work?
Speaker 5: Though?
Speaker 3: Panic Room at the Cisco that's silver and.
Speaker 4: For that Boy, and then there are still drunken.
Speaker 3: Did you get high last night with the magic Man? What is going on this week?
Speaker 6: You?
Speaker 4: The bass player of for that Boy is called Pete Wentz and he was probably their most famous member. What women went?
Speaker 3: The scarface is where you've beat my friend.
Speaker 1: The Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Time now to mark the extra time and a time waste. We're asking to make a movie. Emo, Emo movie Jack, You're ready tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Let's do it all right.
Speaker 3: Let's see who's winning pens, Golds for pens, Hens for golds, Hens for golds. That's the one. The glom, the sad in the moody said the good, the bad in the ugly Silver plus very good, Chris, I'm I getting some tight black jeans gold it works, Lee, enjoy your pen, happy writing a weekend at Money's Silver Path and Phil James and the Giant Fringe Gold Very good, Laura, well done. The Goths of Wall Street Silver a nightmare on Emo Street Gold that's very good. And ten things I Hate about Everything Gold pretty shades of black silver finding Emo bronze heard it before? God show me some magic. I carry something everything was unhappy Gilmore, silver fuss, satanic gold. That's very good. Snake MIC's on a plane, snake bite. Is that a kind of cider? And no, it's a drink. It's cider and beer.
Speaker 4: Emos drink that.
Speaker 3: Oh it's tattoo? Thanks?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: Piercings?
Speaker 3: Hang on, Perry, run in here and tell us Perry who works on a show. It's kind of like a Wikipedia of goth I bet you went through a big god face Perry speaking educators.
Speaker 4: They're piercings that you have twice through the bottom of your lips, sparky or doesn't matter if they're sparky or not.
Speaker 3: Doesn't matter if they spiky.
Speaker 4: Okay, great gold, Now.
Speaker 3: We know, now we know this is good. Got us trying to work it out. We said, O three and W. I think it's a dreamin it's come to stop getting deep veins from boss.
Speaker 4: You're allowed to get a piercing through your lip?
Speaker 3: God, what would they think of next? Where were we? Yes when Harry met Sulky silver dude, whar's my muscaa? It's that makes it work?
Speaker 4: That bronze for you?
Speaker 3: The Empire size back gold, honeye shrunk, the kids skinny jeans gold that's really good and make sure when you send him. By the way, I'm seeing a lot of new numbers, which is great. Thank you for joining the time Waste for the show. Just put your name on them so that we can credit the really great ones like Honey, I shrunk the kid's cheese and one final from Phil crotchety crotchety bang bang.
Speaker 4: Now I just got I was thinking like the crotching maybe because we just heard the skinny jeans, like the crutch of a jean.
Speaker 3: Crotchety is when you're a bit of pretty cranky. Could you take your mind out of the gens please?
Speaker 1: And crotches Christian Connells Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Coming up after seven o'clock, then details of what we start next Monday. On the show, we're giving away billboards, not the old fashion ones with people up ladders putting up the old fashion billboards. These are the state of the art digital billboards that you see around when any you're drying on the pin or anywhere. You see these big, shiny, glittering billboards. And if you're unlucky, it'll be fe fe fev and nick. And then if you're really lucky, next week. Okay, it's gonna be your message every day next week. Some shows we can give away two or three. So basically, you call in whatever message, whatever it is you want to say, ask but anything up there. Jack will type on his laptop. It's just like a text message. Hit send, and then with ten or fifteen minutes, that's all to be. It's really ninety seven billboards and bus stops all over the city will change to your message. This is amazing. Starts Monday morning on the show. To start thinking about what you'd have on your billboards. Right now though, it's time to open up this week's big book of listeners. Two categories this morning on nine four one four one four three First one Longest engagements. You got these people that make a big fanfare about who got engaged. We're getting married and then six years later, still engaged.
Speaker 4: My brother and he's partner are four years engaged.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, four years and.
Speaker 4: No plan, no date for a wedding yet.
Speaker 3: Our producer Tom, do you remember we told some lovely story. He proposed they're engaged in the new year. I said, listen, if you if you don't get married within two years, it should expire. The ring should almost like evaporate.
Speaker 4: Have to do it again, just go you wasted.
Speaker 3: It's two years, twenty four months, guys. Then you're not engaged anymore. You reset, you have to repurpose. That's gonna be anyway. So who has gone from the longest engagement? That how people must be still waiting right now for someone to sol seat of date. The other thing we want to look for is the largest bill that you've been hit with by nine o'clock this morning. The reason why I'm asking this one is I'll producer kate them. She's been hit with a seven thousand dollars is brutal, right, seven thousand dollars bill right in January for her beautiful little dog, Henry. Katelyn. Come in and tell us what happened to poor Henry.
Speaker 4: And keep in mind this is a dog that they treat like a child. Remember they fed the dog individual bits of dog food.
Speaker 3: That's right. I love the power move. I presumed you'd go around to Jacksonville.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 3: Take out the King.
Speaker 2: I like it. The king.
Speaker 3: The key respects is you have the throat.
Speaker 7: So it was really early January. I popped home from the gym and my dog gets very excited when I get home from the gym and we'd had a blow up mattress in the land room because we wanted to do.
Speaker 3: A movie night.
Speaker 1: It was all exciting.
Speaker 7: He jumped off that didn't anticipate the leverage in the bed to move so much and landed awkwardly on his leg and he actually snapped it in half. Yeah, so he broke his olner and radius and we didn't have insurance, but he was in so such pain. Obviously, we took him to the vet. They said, look, we'll do some X rays. Hopefully it's not a broken Then she called me, Yep, he's done it. This was a Saturday, so he had to get some really heavy pain medication and then yeah, on the Monday morning he went in.
Speaker 4: For surgery with a specialist surgeon.
Speaker 3: So yeah, yeah, and seven thousand dollars what what did that include? Didn't have that. They're making some special leg so.
Speaker 7: He actually had to have a pin so pins and a plate put in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Kings's going back in. That's all right. They had to make it because he's only a tiny.
Speaker 4: Little dog, so he's akervoodle.
Speaker 7: Anyways, for kilos.
Speaker 3: Little twigs, their legs.
Speaker 4: One problem with these designer dogs. Is like a dog should be able to jump a foot, and he.
Speaker 3: Killed your dog a design The dogies.
Speaker 4: Jumping up an air mattress under the floor and can't make the jump.
Speaker 7: No, wow, it's because it gave.
Speaker 4: The wolves that they descended from being so ashamed?
Speaker 3: What is this? You're the dog shamer, now cast by the dog shamer? About that? You see what I have to put that. He's a bit testy the last two days.
Speaker 4: No, it's awful. Seven thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: You can't put that cork back in that champagne bottle that's just been spatched up. Now, that's terrible.
Speaker 4: Feel like I did all that yesterday in the moment, I actually was shocked. Seven thousand dollars. I felt very bad for her. It's horrendous, all right, So I didn't want to recreate it. It would seem disingenuous if I tried to act it out.
Speaker 3: Sometimes it's nice to be disingenuous.
Speaker 4: Try to shut up, be ahead.
Speaker 3: I'll just go with the float. How many times I told you that? I said it to you five minutes ago. Doesn't the show go well? When you're in float? He starts swinging against the current nest, big dog. No, that's not We're not calling in us about your dumb dog. You've got a week dog calling now we're shame shame.
Speaker 4: It, siphoner.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Let's go to Maddie. Hello, Maddy, Hi Christian, how are you. I'm good Maddy, and I hope you're having a good week so far, So big Bill, what's your one?
Speaker 8: My little pug was fourteen weeks old and swallowed a tampon and that costs me ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: I was most expensive sanitary item. I can just imagine you've got a little dog, like a pug thinks this looks like a lovely snack, starts sunny, starts expanding in the above like a snake eat in a go got what's happening? What a terrible surprise? So what do they do? Did they have to open up the little pug?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean she was only fourteen weeks old. It was news day, it was only last year, and yeah, they took like X rays.
Speaker 10: And everything, like what's not buying what it is?
Speaker 8: And then like they sent her home like twice, and I was like, she's like not okay, and.
Speaker 11: She's twice the size she took her yeah, yep, and then we took her back again and then they were like, oh, we need to be like go in there and have a look.
Speaker 8: And then as soon as they cut her open, it's like, oh, it was a tampon.
Speaker 3: Unbelievable. That is incredible, Maddie. So what was the billy.
Speaker 8: Game at ten thousand dollars?
Speaker 3: Two thousand dollars and it's on Newsday, So like Kate Katelyn being hit with this in January, it's literally the first of the start of the year. You're you're already on minus, aren't you. It's ten thousands.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it was crazy to send one of the vets.
Speaker 3: Up the backside there for that kind of money, drinking down and sendbelievable Maddie. Thank you very much, you call mate, have a good day. Thanks all right. So we keep her tally on these, so then we're on ten thousand of her biggest bill. How we got here? Mandy?
Speaker 6: Good morning, Mandy, Good morning, Christian, Hi guys.
Speaker 3: Morning, Mandy. So long engagements? How long?
Speaker 12: Twenty seven years in counting?
Speaker 3: Oh wow, come on, so he proposed twenty seven years ago? Yes, he did so, just just reminded, my math isn't great. So what year are we talking about?
Speaker 12: Six ninety six?
Speaker 3: There are some people on this team that weren't even born then. So what's happened for the last twenty seven years?
Speaker 10: We bought a house, we had kids. Yeah, we lived life.
Speaker 3: Yep. Well, to be honest, you haven't your your marckriage. Really you're doing aren't You're not like waiting around for something.
Speaker 10: Yeah, No, we've done it. We just don't have the piece of paper or the trip down the aisle.
Speaker 4: Yeah, are you going to do it? You're still planning to have Mandy?
Speaker 13: No, I noted this stage is just kind of we'll eventually get there one day sort of.
Speaker 4: Still I love that.
Speaker 13: But we had it.
Speaker 10: We we had it planned, we started planning, we had the engagement party, we had.
Speaker 13: All the diff pieces, and it's kind of all just got a little bit too hard and fell apart and we went, well, that's what.
Speaker 3: It is, wait, wet, Planning your wedding is hard. He thought. The easy thing is to have kids. That's everyone knows. That's the easiest to good life. To have to hit planning, thinking yeah, Mandy, let's go. So twenty seventy years. Thank you very much, Mandy. Thanks you cool, No problem at all.
Speaker 1: Bye.
Speaker 3: Leanne's got a big bill for us.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Leanne, Morning Christian.
Speaker 3: How are we We're good, Welcome to the show. All right, So let's say about your big bill.
Speaker 12: Well, a few years ago we had an investment property in Canberra and with our raids notice one year we got a form that we had to fill in and send back. So we did the right thing. We filled it in, we said it back. A couple of weeks later they sent us a bill for the land tax for the last ten years of twenty five thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: Wow, that doesn't sound if they It feels like if they miss out on it, that's their problem.
Speaker 3: Yeah, why have you got to pick up? The time?
Speaker 12: I rang the land tax office in Canberra and I said, this is the first time we've heard of it. We've had the property as you can see for X amount of years and he just went well to that too, sad you have to pay it.
Speaker 3: That's a slogan above the prince or something.
Speaker 4: How to handle complaints.
Speaker 12: I'm giving you a complaint because it's the first time we've heard about it, and that's all you can say to me. I went, are you serious right now?
Speaker 3: That is horrendous.
Speaker 12: Of course we had to pay it. We managed over the years. We managed. I have a little bit tucked away. Thank god we did, because otherwise we were like.
Speaker 3: Oh god, yeah, stories like that.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it's it's it's starsted. We no longer own the house in Canberra.
Speaker 3: I feel like it because you've got a different feeling about it now.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it's sort of put it on having an investment and we went, oh my god, there goes whatever you know, cream on the top of the cake, so to speak. And so yeah, no more investment.
Speaker 2: Probably too bad.
Speaker 3: She's going to go for me. Got PTSD without that phrase, I should.
Speaker 4: I think a piece of mail will rock up at my house one day like that, because I would say, bank are pretty loose with the logistics of how we run finances. I don't have I'm not across it, and the at you can see me bill and say hey you didn't pay this. I'll go like, I just have to trust you because I have no idea if how to.
Speaker 3: Take your word for it. This seems the jit seems the jip. The anchor is ten million stopping it. Now I'm gonna have to go to prostitution.
Speaker 4: Yeah, seems jo and they're in the Nigeria. Now, I didn't know he's a prince.
Speaker 3: He's a prince. Why would he any to us? He's royalty out there.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you maybe I'll tell you the first when I first started working here, a major mistake I made with my fine.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, Leanne, thank you so much, you Cord. We'll send you a price.
Speaker 6: Thank you so much.
Speaker 12: Christian, have a great day.
Speaker 3: All right, Let's send the Anna Village Cinema's gold double pass. That was a great story. All right, keep these coming. Then, longest engagements, we now need somebody who's been longer than twenty seven years. Twenty seven years and the biggest bill thanks to Boril Deanne, is twin Ber.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Christian O Carl's Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Next week study Monday morning. This is exciting, exciting for us, really exciting for you guys. L's in your show. We have so much fun. Put my mug on a mural in Sint Kilda. It's graffeted within about an hour. Let's not do along that. We then gave away walls all over Melbourne to you guys, we asked you what was important if you had your own mural. We've created the Wall of Dogs. All the were those twelve amazing dogs and all the amazing stories that had the Wall of Heroes. We had so far much fun doing that last year. One idea I've had for a couple of years is going to be amazing to give away billboards people like me and shows like this. We have billboards, you see them up all over town. Would be great that if you had your own billboard. Now, this is what we're actually doing. These billboards are they're electronic ones, they're digital ones, so it means we can change them within minutes. You could be saying something. Next Tuesday morning at eight o'clock we go, oh my god, let's do that. Now, let's ask that question what you've just said, that phrase, that punchline to a joke. Let's put that up across the billboards all over Melbourne and when ten minutes the digital billboards, of which there are hundreds around Melbourne's will change and we change them.
Speaker 4: We went from the slowest way of putting your message somewhere, which was somebody pape rush up a letter painting for you to now. It will be done within ten minutes.
Speaker 3: And so for the next two weeks starting Monday, we'll be doing this every day. We can do it within ten minutes. We can actually type out a message. It genuinely does go from Jack's laptop. He then hits send and within fifteen minutes. That's worst case scenario. Hopefully less than ten. Ninety seven billboards all over Melbourne will have whatever your slogan, message, whatever you want to say, what a question? Ninety seven billboards, So the really big ones you see above the freeways up the Nepean and it's also bus shelters and bus stops as well. It will go everywhere. A lot of people won't know and what's going on. You will confuse a lot of Melbourne. That's their fault not listening to us. So start thinking, now, what would you have on your billboard? Because this really is what we're going to be asking you Monday, and we're be making it happen live on the show. Some of the ideas that have come in so far, this comes to Michael Christian isn't show every day always having on whilst driving to work? Thank you, Michael, Axon ax on the road. If I was selected from the thousands of responses, okay, um, it's millions, actually makes millions. My billboard would read the following, life is what happens to you whilst you're busy making other plans. To John Lennon quote, have a great day, keep the music alive. It's part of Live's DNA. Now I like that, Michael.
Speaker 4: Now do we quote John Lennon on the billboard?
Speaker 3: And how we cao?
Speaker 4: Michael.
Speaker 3: We can't quote Michael. We can't mis quote John Lennin. All right, p John, we're giving away his quote to Michael Christian. I think I might be a bit early on the billboard, but I've been engaged to my partner now for four years. We'll be talking about this on the show today. I've done the hard working bob of the question. Now it's her turn to set the date, so I can just rock up and say I do. Four years is a long time to wait, my billboard, Christian. Easy one for Jackie would to type it out, Jody, such a bloody date, aggressive line to the point, punchy. Hey guys, one for the billboard message, Hey you yes, you you have a purpose.
Speaker 4: Well It definitely drew me in at the start.
Speaker 3: Hey you, yeah, you you have a purpose. That's from Cassandra Brooks. That's lovely. This one is gotba be. I never suddenly see this changed during the morning. I'm doing a double take holding capitals. Life's too short to die too soon. It's like a Vin Diesel movie.
Speaker 4: We certainly promote a movie that it doesn't exist.
Speaker 2: But thank you.
Speaker 3: Uh, this is a This is quite a thing to say, Kate. I love this. I love the intention behind it. It's some Kate. Just because someone she wants this to be the message. Just because someone isn't on social media anymore doesn't mean they cease to exist. Pick up the phone, make the took me Walter from driving along in the pin I think I'm whiny that some of these there's so much going on there. You've caught you going into a hold in front of you, I mean wondering it could be distraction. All right, give us a call, now, what would you have on your billboard?
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: This show, since we started four and a half years ago, is on a mission to go where no other radio show would ever go. Before. We've been to Dingley Village, perhaps his mind every single day. Now it's pretty scary. It's very scary. We may never come back, and the recesses of Patsy's mind. And now we're giving you the power to have whatever message you want, a slogan, a question, and whatever it is. It might be something you're trying to find or buy, whatever it is or hire. Use that billboard however you want and we can give it away next week. Every single day a different billboard, sometimes two, all three. In a show, we literally you can call in and within ten minutes is going to go live to Melbourne on ninety seven will boards all around the city all the big main what's the phrase Tom I Produce always used about those.
Speaker 4: Big Mates materials.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a lot of chat, heavy chat about that after the show every day in meetings, majorre are gerial sites coming into the around the city. So ninety seven billboards, right, is.
Speaker 4: Shue just gonna go phrase about St Kilda Road in particular because a lot of the bush bush shelters from Saint Kilda Road all the way into the city will have these messages on him. Said, Saint Kilda Road is going to blow people away.
Speaker 3: But Saint Kilda Road on the map, you'll turn out to work late. You wants to go?
Speaker 2: Where do you go? Well?
Speaker 3: I just had to see the new lights, the new billboards.
Speaker 4: What they've done on my windows? Prisoners are the bullard.
Speaker 3: I'm down to the precincts of lights.
Speaker 2: It's give me that.
Speaker 3: We're going to turn into Sunset strip. With all your various messages trying to sell my hold in Tanda, no time wasters, fa you want to sell your car up there? We don't mind. Whatever it is. Isn't it up to you? These are your billboards? Vinnie? What would it be for you?
Speaker 2: Morning?
Speaker 5: Gris you your morning run?
Speaker 3: Happy new year? Vinnie? What message would you love up on the billboards?
Speaker 9: And I have a challenge. We're looking for nineteen sixty seven Chevrolet in parlor black color. We're bringing looking and ringing computer internet. Oh it's crazy, we can't find one.
Speaker 3: That's a night. What's wedding car for our wedding car to your daughter.
Speaker 9: Before my daughter's getting marriages?
Speaker 3: Beautiful car? And when is the deadline?
Speaker 5: Probably that's three weeks before, okay.
Speaker 3: But deadline is normally an actual date rather than estimating. Get that done three weeks more. When did you do to getting married?
Speaker 2: Twenty?
Speaker 3: There we go, we got this, so we got this?
Speaker 4: And what's the car again?
Speaker 9: Ninety sixty seven chevlight in Parla Black.
Speaker 3: See, this is the kind of thing we want up there this week. You'd have you know, we could put our number up there. We'd have that founder reckon with an hour you put a billboard on ninety seven billboards and never forget that sunset strip going down St Kilda. We'll find you that back in parlor Chevy from nineteen sixty seven.
Speaker 5: Sir, Oh, they say.
Speaker 9: We're just going crazy looking for one.
Speaker 3: Did they try the computer internet to say no into website? No, come back to radio. We're always when TikTok lets it down, you know, Vinny, stay there, we might pick you for next week. That's a brilliant one. Caroline, good morning, good morning, good morning. What would you like a new billboard? What would it be for you?
Speaker 14: I'd actually love to have Welcome back, Tom Love mum. My son's actually been away since the twentieth of December on student exchange over extyden exchange overseas.
Speaker 3: Christmas.
Speaker 14: Oh yeah yeah, and so I'm picking me up next week. It's the second of February, very early in the morning. I get gets in about five to seven and we live in carram Down, so we will be driving from the airport all the way back through the arterials.
Speaker 4: Pert woke up.
Speaker 1: You come to the show.
Speaker 3: This should be an amazing thing.
Speaker 4: Where's he coming back from.
Speaker 14: He's in Spain at the moment he went over, he went to Italy. So he went to Italy and so he was in Milan, Pisa, Florence, Venice, then went to Germany.
Speaker 3: Now he's heading back to carram Down.
Speaker 4: Exchange exchanges. You go to one city, I study there.
Speaker 1: This iswarts or something Europe.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 14: It stayed with all different families and also as student international camp handing him around.
Speaker 3: They've got the school guinea pig there for a week. Get a week in France, do your bit have them for a week? He still carry downs. Should have a good time.
Speaker 4: We would love there.
Speaker 3: We have to do this next week, definitely. I think it's a lovely thing to do. So the plane lands at what time do you think?
Speaker 14: Six fifty five? I'm picking him up, so yeah, sure, so it is that time.
Speaker 3: So what do we reckon? About an hour to get the old bags off and it might be a bit longer, so well put the message on the next day. Should have his bags, all right, listen, stay there, we'll get some more dtails.
Speaker 4: I think on the morning on February second. You should call us when you're at the airport. All right, his planes landed when you see we.
Speaker 3: Sound like a driver when you've got the bags.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then we can time it perfectly.
Speaker 3: Yes, great, well done, all right, he would be so embarrassed, but honestly embarrassing times ninety seven. And then take it detail, take you down. That's and killed the sunset strip, throwing shade on you. All right, We're definitely gonna do this. Stay there, okay, okay, see, this is what I'm looking for. We can do anything next week within the show. We can give away one and a half an hour later, do some more as well.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell Show Podcast.
Speaker 3: Honestly, we are so excited, and I can tell you are. Next Monday cannot come soon enough. It's like Christmas down the show. We've been thinking about planning the show for a long time. We're giving you billboards starting Monday morning. These are digital billboards, the big ones you see everywhere. Your message some Monday and for the next two weeks on the show. Every day we're going to be doing this. Goescross ninety seven of these megasites, bus shelters, bus sides, everywhere. It's going to be amazing. So what do you want on there? Nine four one, one oh four three. You can do anything. This one isn't.
Speaker 2: Hey, Christian, I really need your billboard.
Speaker 3: This isn't their voice, by the way, and I know we not certainly one if your voices. This it's beautiful, but by the way, just.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's been disguised.
Speaker 3: You'll know why we had to disguise it. I just wanted to make that clip.
Speaker 2: Hey, Christian, I really need your billboard. I need my partner to propose. And I'm sick and tired of waiting. We've been together, we've done them, we're doing that, and I know he has that ring. I just need him to give it to me. So what I need from you, Christian, is for you to give me a callback because I have such a direct message that I need to pass on.
Speaker 3: The message is really direct, it's great. I love this.
Speaker 2: I know he has that ring. I just need him to give it to me.
Speaker 3: All right, what do you want a new billboard nine four one four one oh four three, Jen, Good morning, Jen. What would happen then if we gave you the power of ninety seven billboards right across Melbourne? What would you have up there?
Speaker 15: I have a very important public service announced message. So there, single men of Melbourne, stop posting photos of yourself on dating apps that were taking ten to twenty years ago.
Speaker 3: A lot of people thank you for that.
Speaker 15: Not as advertised, yes off, it has to be signed off best wishes and woman's regards, sing the women.
Speaker 3: Of Melbourne, all the women all over the world say yes. There are people that work in radio who have a profile picture. It's called that is sometimes from a different decade.
Speaker 4: The same thing, not the same as advertised.
Speaker 2: My one.
Speaker 3: I'm a ten year old boy. That's a great message, Jenny. We might be doing that next week. Thank you very much giving us. Let's go to Karen now, Karen.
Speaker 6: Karen, yep, sorry, I'm here anchored.
Speaker 3: Gotcha? You got something going on the background?
Speaker 6: No nothing, I don't know what happened there that.
Speaker 3: Karen. Okay, when you're ready in your own time, what would you have on the billboard?
Speaker 6: Can I okay? I'm sending my message fairly and squarely to Peter's ice cream. I want to bring back the Wink icy pole.
Speaker 3: Now we're talking. So were we talking about getting a petition going?
Speaker 6: Yep, something like that, Yeah, yep. It's worked before, worked with Arnett, it worked with Cabreys, so it can work again.
Speaker 4: Remind me of the Wink. I don't remember the Wink.
Speaker 6: It was around in the seventies.
Speaker 3: Caramel fudge.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it was delicious. Must be a long time, Yeah it has been. I can remember it from the seventies when my mum had sent me to the milk companies.
Speaker 3: You know, people used to work there twenty years ago. Have to get the old team back together.
Speaker 4: Back then it was just a guy named Peter.
Speaker 6: It still exists. Sitting in Margrave on Peters Avenue and you've been.
Speaker 3: Driving at night, honking the horn, fire up the lines, wing Wink, nude, nudge, passionate.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they were that good.
Speaker 3: They were that good, right, Okay, So have you got a petition at the moment? Or this will be the starting point to get names on the petition, wouldn't it.
Speaker 6: Yeah? This, this would be this would be the start of something I would hope would be big.
Speaker 3: Oh, we can help make it big. Once we light up Sint Kilda, it's going to be people are going to say wink, wink, nudge, nudge, bring the wink back.
Speaker 6: That would be That would be awesome.
Speaker 3: It's winkie time. It will still work on the ing. Okay, yeah, it's work. I won't put it in drafts, put it in drops. All right, Karen, thank you very much.
Speaker 6: Having awesome day, guys and.
Speaker 3: You Karen, thank you very much. These are great. So we're going to move on now. But if you still thinking, hang on a minute, I'm trying to get through. I've got an idea. You can text it in now to me. Oh fall seven five three one oh four to.
Speaker 1: Three Christian no Connell's Show podcast.
Speaker 3: We're going to create a lot of problems next week. We are not even doing the giving the billboards away until next Monday, but already we might have a boyfriend for Kathy.
Speaker 4: Oh the bearded man. Now, remind me of the original request.
Speaker 3: So about ten minutes ago, where you know we're giving away billboards from next Monday show. Your message can go across ninety seven billboards in Melbourne and we're doing that every single day. Kathy had this one that she wanted to go up there vacancy. Boyfriend wanted forty to fifty five beard not essential but preferable anyway. Ten minutes later a guy called Jeff as he we're back, Kathy cool Christian have beard and fifty two he fifty.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 3: This is interesting, as is this one of the team members are getting a Now I thought these were pronounced b days by day by day, Patsie, what would you say, I'd say the day, Yeah, I did. All these years are going to get wrong by day by day.
Speaker 4: Well that doesn't help anyone anyway.
Speaker 3: She's actually made it more confused anyway. I can only guess there he went on a day to Japan, where they they don't wipe, they have the most advanced toilets. He's supposed to be better for you, like a lot of big celebrities. I know that because I remember watching Jimmy Kimmel did a tour of his house and he had an amazing looking one and said that he done a lot of research. This is the best healthiest way to look after your backside. Okay, right, And so he had one. He said that he'd went around to uperl winmfrees and she had it, and he was like, would you mind? We've got that from right, it's supposed to be it' supposed to be better for your back.
Speaker 4: So if Oprah doesn't wipe, Jimmy doesn't wipe, why are we wiping?
Speaker 3: Why are we wiping?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: So I'm curious, right, are there people listening who have her be day and would recommend it and say this is a game changer.
Speaker 4: I only think of it as an overseas thing. Yeah, I didn't even know you could really buy them here?
Speaker 3: Where do we because you can go to Bunnings, But then you've got to plummet in type it in right now, just type in simply Bunnings the day and see if it's there to get. Are they that good? I'm curious?
Speaker 4: Okay, so they sell normal toilet attachments so you can put it, you know, because he.
Speaker 3: Might one of those kitchen hoses. I can just run a hose from the outside tip and just give my back.
Speaker 4: It's essentially a hose. So you put a whole new lid on and then it's got a hose on the same What do you mean, so you take your toilet lid off your regular toilet. You put your toilet lid on, and hello, what's there on the side it's got?
Speaker 3: And can you alter the temperature because loue water always writs a bit cold.
Speaker 4: And let me just get into the details of it. Hold on time.
Speaker 3: Is it like a shower? You can sort of dial it in.
Speaker 4: Look at it. It's got a lot of options. It's got a lot of options.
Speaker 3: What like a pulsing jet or just like because you know that without sprinkler heads sometimes with a garden hose you can go that you we need to go like a laser focus or you want wide sprinkler all right, ChRI hey, listen. Every time we go and do that. Sometimes there can be a different repercussions.
Speaker 4: Duel nozel design. So I guess you're getting two sprays.
Speaker 3: Hell because sometimes you need to sprays.
Speaker 4: Temperature sensing control and fuse protections protection. Yea power called length one point five meters.
Speaker 3: I don't know what's not boasting jack one man's power cord.
Speaker 4: With nanosilver ion to defend against bacteria.
Speaker 3: Wow, this feels like a brave new world. Okay, who has a b day please review it for us.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: So do you have a bidet? One of a team members is getting a bedet. I'm fascinating. It's been to Japan. It's what they use out there, so it's is so much easier to use and better for your backside as well, and I guess the environment. Let's lose roll celebrity who have them? John Cena, he's not wrestling with the old monkey up backside?
Speaker 2: Is he?
Speaker 3: How would probably go?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I do know that Stone's got one. Would be goldwork, Will Smith, Tom Brady and Miss the Idiot as well. So do you have one? Known? Four one four one O four three? What's it like? Should the show get behind the bidet?
Speaker 5: Warren Christian.
Speaker 3: Of the Palls, Mister Bowl, Welcome to Miami and h Warren, what can you tell us about the humble bidet?
Speaker 5: Well? I haven't got one, but my mum got one.
Speaker 16: My mum's in her early eighties and she had seen one on a holiday till why and thought she needed one, and she had it installed by her plumber. I don't know where she got it from. And then I was at her house about a week later and she said, oh, can you use it? And I didn't even know she had one. And I said why, and she goes, well, I'm too scared, and so she basically sent.
Speaker 3: An airplane toilet. It might take her away.
Speaker 16: I just think she needed to first. She thought she was an electrocue to sell. So she sent me into the crash test dummy, you.
Speaker 4: Know, the guinea pig. And how was it work?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: It was a bit wet, and.
Speaker 16: It had a remote control, so you know, you could go wide, spray, narrow, spray, pulse.
Speaker 5: The water was heated, you could adjust for temperature. You could blow you know, air on yourself afterwards, and I tried dry.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 5: Well, I just figured I don't need to go to a theme park anymore.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, it's all that.
Speaker 4: It's a ride and a toilet, and it's going to remote like a TV remote.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: What if you lose the remote? Flush?
Speaker 5: My mum loses her she generate, she loses the.
Speaker 2: Time.
Speaker 3: It's another remote and stop it, Warren using it.
Speaker 2: She's using it.
Speaker 5: She's happy and you know, sorry.
Speaker 3: That's great, Warren, Thank you very much, She called, mate, have a good day.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Let's go to Kate. Come on and Kate. Hello, Hello, Okay, you've got a bedet. Yes, what can you tell us about it?
Speaker 15: Oh, it's pretty basic.
Speaker 8: It's just a hose, and I just it's so much better.
Speaker 9: Like my philosophy is why WI all that stuff into you?
Speaker 6: Why not wash it off?
Speaker 3: And then we'll put that on the billboard. Wait that stuff.
Speaker 4: Don't push in.
Speaker 3: You're right, it's a philosophy. Came enough.
Speaker 4: So you say you just have a hose.
Speaker 9: I didn't.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I didn't need a plumber. I attached it myself, and yeah I can adjust the pressure.
Speaker 4: That's about it, which is now picturing like a gard from the window.
Speaker 10: Into the like you said, were like the kitchen spray.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, the mixer tap. I got you all right? Okay, bye, thank you very much sharing your run live philosophy there as well. Let's go to Gay. Good morning Gay. Hello, hello, right, well can you tell us about your bidet?
Speaker 13: Well, Christian, I don't have a bidet, but friends of mine have a Toto toilet.
Speaker 3: What's that?
Speaker 13: Which is the Rolls Royce of toilets. It is unbelievable. You walk in the door and the seat goes up and then you can hate the seat. It's got a front wash button, a backwash button, a drying button, a cool at people disappear into the.
Speaker 3: What what's happened? What's happening? Beat mix is like a remix.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it sounds like you love the toilet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you love that Toto? Have you used it? I wait there, wait they put her online too. This is like radios equipment by the way of Control lawds elite. This probably won't work, but it's the only thing we can do right now. Okay, you're online too, Let's see if that helps.
Speaker 13: Is there any better Christian?
Speaker 7: It is?
Speaker 9: It is.
Speaker 4: But when you start telling us the features of the toilet, somebody wants to intercept.
Speaker 13: I'm not surprised. They probably want to break into the house and steal them.
Speaker 3: Have away with that total. So again, review the Kansas.
Speaker 13: You can hate this. It has a front wash button, backwash sidewash. Yes, it's a heated air button. You can have cool air or warm air and automatically flushes. Going there, it's right next to their dining room, and people go, it's.
Speaker 4: The head of the table.
Speaker 3: I'd want a little hat. It's bloody brilliant.
Speaker 4: You enjoy it in there.
Speaker 10: Exactly.
Speaker 13: You can talk to people.
Speaker 3: I know that sounds. There's no place like home, There's no place.
Speaker 13: Like it is the height of opulence.
Speaker 3: Oh my sounds it did you not think about getting on yourself? Or they are small fortune to get one of these?
Speaker 13: Yeah, I think I might have to mortgage my house actually works for quantas and he brought it back from overseas.
Speaker 3: I thought you could say it ripped out one of the plates or something diamond class or platinum class.
Speaker 13: The thousands and thousands of dollars, but the.
Speaker 3: Gay gay Jackson's had to look live on Google right now.
Speaker 4: Three thousand dollars for the backside.
Speaker 3: Ninety thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: That's that's for the Toto near rest x H two Japanese bide toilet sweet.
Speaker 3: This is why Kate just got a host five and he gets snack. That's not a euphemism.
Speaker 4: Amazing. I really want to fill on this thing.
Speaker 3: I want to try it now. Has anyone by the way, where do your friends live? Do they think they might have checked there one day? I want to go now, I'm not kidding.
Speaker 4: You can come to want to come eighteen.
Speaker 2: We'll all go.
Speaker 3: We all have a coach load of us big where I'm serious?
Speaker 5: Where?
Speaker 3: Where do they live, Gay, Where are they?
Speaker 13: They live in Sydney. Unfortunately I'm going on there tomorrow simply to use this.
Speaker 3: Do you know what, Gay? We love chatting to you so much almost my cheeks are aching them laughing. You're going to be already this week's cool of the week.
Speaker 2: We know.
Speaker 3: Do call a week when you won a thousand dollars, you've only got getting another thirty two thousand. You can have the Toto. It's a deposit. Oh, what a treat you are? Gay? Oh I want your little friend line Gay. So yeah, you are one thousand dollars Call of the week. Enjoy your money. That was a great call, Gay, Thank you very much.
Speaker 13: You cheated us up my pleasure.
Speaker 3: All right, call the week well thanks to Mercedes Benz Berrick Victoria's most awarded Mercedes Benz retailer. The question we need to ask now does everyone? Does anyone own a Toto?
Speaker 2: If you do?
Speaker 3: Nine four one four one o four three, and also where do you live?
Speaker 1: I'm coming round the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Here's what needs to happen. It's very clear now we need to come back tomorrow and give away the days. Seriously, I will consider myself a failure as a radio host. If I don't actually start to give away these amazing items. Who knew they were that great? Bid days tomorrow by day a day on the show. We should start to give them away. I've already texted rober Ian s. I haven't even said Happy New Year to him because we're going to rush. I just said, do you have biddays?
Speaker 2: Like him?
Speaker 3: A rude customer?
Speaker 2: Do you have bed? Days?
Speaker 3: Were just that parks around here? No one's come up to ask if I need anything? For five minutes. You and the adverts with the pearly white teeth, do you do the days? Poor guy in a meeting? What why is he talking about the days? Is he back?
Speaker 4: Were you talking about him? Because we've heard about the bid day of all bidets? The Toto Toto?
Speaker 3: All right, so we're trying to find out if anyone use to Toto? Do you know anyone with one? We actually have We're not making this up. We actually have an anonymous score on the line. Now, Hello, Anonymous, Hello, good morning, how are you? I'm good? So happy New Year, Anonymous, and tell us about the Toto.
Speaker 2: So well.
Speaker 10: First of all, it's amazing I have used it to confirm. I've actually used a number of Japanese automated toilets. I've been to Japan a number of times, but this one absolutely is the cream of the crop. It has a console beside it, so when you first walk into the rooms, I could set the scene You're first walking into the bathroom and the lid comes up. You don't even have to touch it.
Speaker 12: The seat is warmed.
Speaker 10: The console on the side gives you all of the controls that you could ever possibly want, all the things that the previous caller was talking about. The front wash wash, yep, the drying, you don't you don't have to touch anything. It's just incredible. So I can highly recommend giving it a go.
Speaker 4: Okay, and where is this TOTO that you know about.
Speaker 10: It's in a suite a Crown Casino, a Crown Towers specifically. And I know this because I know someone that is a resident in there for part of the year. So I have been in have used it. It's wonderful.
Speaker 3: Now in terms of Mark's out of ten, is going up and saying ten out of ten not actually an accurate way to describe the experience. Is it beyond that.
Speaker 2: Way?
Speaker 1: Beyond the rolls Royce of toilets.
Speaker 10: It's really hard to describe until you actually feel the water shooting from.
Speaker 4: We want to feel it, we want to feel it.
Speaker 3: It's tweaching right now. It's like, please, where is this? Where is this experience?
Speaker 4: So, Anonymous caller, your mysterious friend, he lives part time in Crown Tower.
Speaker 3: Is he in the house right now? Is he in the tower?
Speaker 12: Yes?
Speaker 3: He is now. Is is there any way you think that you could organize anyway for a Jack and I to get into the tower to sort of.
Speaker 10: I can certainly ask a question. Yeah, you know, a private person, so he can ask a question.
Speaker 4: He doesn't have to go to the toilet, work just us.
Speaker 3: Well, he can go for a walk. Yeah, you have a coffee. Doesn't even need to be there. You just need to usher Jack and I in. We each have five minutes each, you know, to really review this, and then we're gone. He doesn't even need to know about it.
Speaker 10: I'll ask the question. I'll let you know what he says.
Speaker 3: All right, Anonymous, thank you very very much. Hopefully we speak tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Okay, thanks guys.
Speaker 3: All right, so we're moving on to Patsy's news that would have the time waste. So but I'm serious, we need to start giving away for days and I need to sit on that Toto.
Speaker 1: Look, Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: One of you has experienced the Toto.
Speaker 17: Hi, Christian, I am ringing to let you know that I have found a Toto in the top level of the softatel in the sweets up there. I stayed there and I had a problem in my room and got upgraded to the top suite and there she was in through these squass doors you open up in a marble bathroom and there's a debate. I've used her and she's sweet. I'll give her five stars.
Speaker 3: Ow we And there she was the Toto, the holy Grail. We just need to get our backsides up right to the top of that. So have you ever been more envious of something no one experience? If they were talking about an amazing bed, I wouldn't be bothered. But this the way that we're hearing these first hand accounts from from who do we just have Charlene as well and anonymous? Are they saying it's it's incredible, it's an amazing experience. We have to try it out this week. Okay, today's time waste stuff Today when you're at work. Thank your fellow office colleagues. Thank you colleagues, Thank you office colleagues. It's Thanking office Workerday. Every year, Japan holds a Wheelichair Grand Prix, where competitors on office wheelchairs around a two hundred meter track take each other on. They come from all over the country to race and win a ninety five kilo bag of rice.
Speaker 4: Okay, when do we do in our penny farthing? Gres that free.
Speaker 3: Let's just focus on a toto on the prize, show the price. All right, So we're looking today for your office bands, bands you'd find in the office, on stage and office fest. I know, I know, no script this comes to me. Ice Cubicle Gold. There he is, sat in a little cubicle right now. Another wrap. Today's a good day, Ice Cubical. Uh kylie pennoag Gold really surprise LinkedIn park linked in park Silver. They might be clients Gold and the meeting tings, the meeting tings. Remember that's not my name, that's not I wanted. The meating tinks Gold, the meeting tings yet it Yeah, yeah, okay, Ice Cubicle is there. You're running another.
Speaker 4: Rap, buddy, Well office fesst is looking great? Can add some more.
Speaker 3: Bad please please roll on stage?
Speaker 4: Not Pearl Jam, print Jam, that's he's start with that. And who's the lead singer of print Jam Shreddy Bidder Gold for that, okay, John Cougar mellon Stamp also gold, not the Gorillas Manila's Folders.
Speaker 3: That's also got to give it to him silver.
Speaker 4: And what was that band that Corney Love was in?
Speaker 2: Again?
Speaker 3: Some comedy happening right now?
Speaker 4: Guys, I thought it's whole punch.
Speaker 3: Gold for the set up and the pail too.
Speaker 1: You said, this is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: All right, let's mark the time waster office bands, bands you'd find in your office, ready to mark Jack, I am Kevin's got the who's making the tea?
Speaker 4: Silver?
Speaker 3: Zoom Crash Opera Gold? But I'm bob ac piec Gold. I heard there's a computer shop somewhere called PC post It Malone Gold, very good ed men at office work Bronze bin Jovi, Ben, I guess you get the office.
Speaker 14: Ben.
Speaker 4: It's always talking about.
Speaker 3: Everyone's all around the hanging around there. How you watched last night Round the Bin Silver Bin Talk instead of Barnacre ladies. We have bannaked bums on the photocopier Gold really office chero Smith gold. That's great, Mel World done Mel from Melbourne. Yes, yeah, well done, thank you, Fleetwood Facts Silver, Zzy Laptop silver, Tom Petty cash gold petty cash. It's such an office frame of it. Oh, I need some petty cash.
Speaker 4: Take it out of the petty field.
Speaker 3: Yes, take it out. I get some supplice earth wind and you five gold Kelvin Alicia keyboard.
Speaker 4: Silver, then folds five letters silver.
Speaker 3: Faxel Rose Gold. That is so good, Anthony faxel Rose was great. Quick Australian cruel under your desk. The mosque is coming, siglights, Toto copier, Gold, Smarted Maroon nine to five Gold, who let the smell out t Tona and I Gold, Adam and smokeo Smo is great.
Speaker 4: That's the winner.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the Mester Show. Well done, Mary g.
Speaker 1: The other one this morning a brighter you're listening to the Christian o'crls show podcast.
Speaker 3: We found out that the Backstreet Boys were coming on tour to Australia. It's meant to be last year, COVID you know the rest of it. That time is now this year twenty twenty three is now they're here in March. Jack and I said, why don't we do a Backstreet Boys Boys Night out where we take it out of you guys. Guys is having a good time enjoying the Backstreet Boys.
Speaker 2: It's on.
Speaker 3: It's a thing. It's gonna be happening day for diary March the first, first first of March, Wednesday Night. It's the new Friday Night. It's the b day of weeknights. Okay, but yeah, Backstreet Boys Boys Night is going to be a thing in March, first of March. We're starting the ticket giveaway the next couple weeks. I can't believe we're actually finally going to go and get see the boys.
Speaker 4: We don't even know how we'll give them away yet, but I should still let us know if you're interested to come along on the Boys Night.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm so excited. You know what we should do is the winners we put them in a WhatsApp group.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't know why Big coming Down, especially really Big come Down. Why would they want to be in a WhatsApp group? Got the Backstreet Boys boys now? Because I know you do, That's why. And the big prizes don't end there, my friends tomorrow morning on this show. Haven't got any formal arrangement yet with robery in this, but if you build it your backside. Can't have that be day tomorrow on the show, Winner the Day a Day, Start your Bday right with the bedets and.
Speaker 4: Then everyone who wins a Beday will put in a WhatsApp group.
Speaker 3: Experience day. We need to finish now. It's all been a bit giddy today, like imagine too much sugar. There's been a lot of sweet names are from the corners today. Thank you very very much so to on the show. Mark my words. We'll be back tomorrow morning and you will be winning bdays. Start your Beiday rights.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast