Speaker 1: Britt, Laura, and come on.
Speaker 2: Everybody.
Speaker 3: Happy Friday, Friday.
Speaker 4: Everyone got a big weekend for everyone this week, isn't it. Mitch and I have the Achres, which is the radio Awards. I say Mitch and I because Laura is choosing to go on a cruise instead of the ass.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, we we all have the Acress because we.
Speaker 3: Britt, you and I are nominated.
Speaker 1: We're all we'minated, We're all good.
Speaker 3: She's not even going, but she doesn't care about you.
Speaker 5: Mitch, hey boy over there with man tits, what did you do on this show?
Speaker 3: Shut up? Why would you put those words in my mouth?
Speaker 4: Laura and I are nominated for the Best Podcast Hosts, which.
Speaker 3: Is pretty cool.
Speaker 5: Best best segment on my night shot?
Speaker 3: So who are you against?
Speaker 5: Show with Mitch Cheery? I two radio shows. I also I've got a dreamal fatigue.
Speaker 2: You are also one of my best friends. That's right, Yes you are sweet. No, that was not me confirming that. I was like, whatever, anyway you want cruise, Okay, I'm out of here or even here.
Speaker 3: I'm going on a cruise. I'm not going to be at the Achras.
Speaker 2: And if we do win, brit because it's like us together. Can you just like photo shop my head on the trophy?
Speaker 3: Absolutely not? Can you take it? If you're on the cruise, it'saw me. You're going to pretend like I don't exists. Worry, thank you all for voting for me. Britney.
Speaker 1: No, no this year. I just read the invite. There's no acceptance speeches. They cut them, so the perception is that you've kind of falling out. It's Britt's just going to walk up get the award.
Speaker 3: You're not going to win.
Speaker 5: Who are you again? Wiggle cast? What's on the show today? Massive show? It's so exciting.
Speaker 3: Next coming up next?
Speaker 2: This is a family cruise I'm going on, but we're talking family secrets. What would you do if you found out your father in law was having an affair drama, I'd go on.
Speaker 5: A family cruise with him. It's next on the pick up.
Speaker 2: What would you do if you found out that your father in law or you had a sneaking suspicion that your father in law was having an affair with whom?
Speaker 3: Who knows?
Speaker 5: What would you what do you find like like the panties in the bed or no?
Speaker 2: Okay, so he hear this out all right, there's a woman who was on her father in law's phone. Now he's been married for thirty five years. They are happily married. They are the picture perfect couple.
Speaker 4: Happily asterix, No, happily, it's got to be an asterix.
Speaker 3: Apparently.
Speaker 6: So she.
Speaker 2: So, this woman was on her father in law's phone and she was installing something on there, a new app, some sort of like security where whatever. She's quite techy, quite a techy young thing, and she saw that there was a well she saw that there was like you know, when you can hide apps and you can hide things. So somehow she was in an area where you can hide apps in your phone.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 2: Anyway, she finds that the dad has a dating app downloaded and is in his phone.
Speaker 3: Wow, what do you do in this situation?
Speaker 2: If you find out that your father in law, married thirty five years, has dating apps hidden on his phone? Do you tell your husband? Do you tell the father in law that you know? Do you tell the wife? Do you get involved? Well, everyone, don't jump at me at one.
Speaker 4: Sorry, you just posed a humongous question to us. We're just giving a second to think about it. I would think I'd probably be like, hey, I'm just running some stories checks on your phone. Do you want me to delete these apps that you don't use? Like the dating app that you've got here?
Speaker 1: No, see what he says. I like that, brit But I play. I'd play mind games. I'd be like, God, this fire needs a bit more tender, and I'd look at him or it goes there's a bee out there, listen to it, he says.
Speaker 3: Plenty offiich lately, Oh that was good work.
Speaker 5: Is a Christian? He's mingling.
Speaker 3: Christian is a mingle. Hey, do you guys liked your coffee grinder?
Speaker 5: That was a ground the worst one. But yeah, that's what we do. Why what happened? Did she confront is this?
Speaker 3: This is the big question. This is the conundrum.
Speaker 2: She's asking for help because she doesn't know what to do and feels like she's uncovered a family secret. For example, maybe he's having an affair, or alternatively, maybe the thirty five year marriage is also very happy because they're swingers and they're having an open relationship.
Speaker 3: That's also a possibility.
Speaker 2: Imagine uncovering that your parents are having an open relationship.
Speaker 4: An app is not hidden if you're in an open relationship.
Speaker 2: It might be hidden because you don't want your kids to see it. For that reason, you know, you don't want anyone else to know that you're in an open relationship.
Speaker 1: I think stay out because my family, the Cheery family, had a family mystery that now we all know about, and it's ruined it family family secret.
Speaker 5: I've got one to you want. I think I've spoken about it on the show before.
Speaker 3: Oh, I know what it is.
Speaker 5: I'm Cheery, Mitch Cheery right.
Speaker 3: What was your old last name? Mitch Chowie, Mitch chow with.
Speaker 5: Cowry, Cowrie.
Speaker 3: Your whole name got changed.
Speaker 5: I had a great great great great great grandfather.
Speaker 1: I didn't know him, and he killed someone in my family, another family member. He was cleaning his rifle and got away with it, and he was rubbished in the local town that we lived in. So he had to change the spelling of his surname, and ever since then jury has been spelled the way it is now.
Speaker 5: What country was this in?
Speaker 3: I think Australia for some reason, I pictured your family from Denmark.
Speaker 1: No, my Grandpather born in Egypt and in Netherlands. It's a whole thing. It's also irrelevant to the story, but we've got to call Jade's something happened to your family mystery secret?
Speaker 7: So both my nan and pop Austrian, which I don't really think much of that. I'm quite common for people to marry people from the same country is mine. Nane passed away second and during that I think a couple of people noticed that her maiden name was the same as her married name, and then it was revealed that they were actually first cousin.
Speaker 2: Oh, that a secret, that should remain a secret.
Speaker 3: But it's actually legal. Yeah, just because it's legal doesn't make it right.
Speaker 4: But it's legal, so it's not wrong morally. Morally maybe, but like technically, they didn't do anything wrong.
Speaker 2: They didn't do anything wrong. Secrets don't have to necessarily be wrong. But there could be something that you don't want everyone to know.
Speaker 5: Inst in all them.
Speaker 3: That's not a statement.
Speaker 5: No, genealogically speaking.
Speaker 4: No, that's actually also incorrect.
Speaker 1: That's why I heard it happened in my family because of his insects. They found out they were cousins. Any Way, I can't handle it. I don't.
Speaker 3: Did they kill me?
Speaker 1: No? No, five hundred dollars cash to spend a chemist were house up for grabs before four pm on the show as well. All Right, something miraculous has happened, Laurie. You just got to witness it in the ads. The penny has finally dropped on a prank that I have been running on Britney Hockley for about seven days now.
Speaker 3: I just want to say, I knew the whole time, did you really? I suspected.
Speaker 4: I didn't think it was a whole premeditated thing that you were trying to work out for radio, but I did suspect that he was teasing, right, his boyfriend Steven.
Speaker 1: But my boyfriend Stephen just followed Britt on Instagram. Right, and you post, you know, you post all the time on Instagram and he's twenty two.
Speaker 5: You were thirty eighty seven.
Speaker 1: Sorry, but you know, we've joked that the generation gap is noticeable.
Speaker 5: It's palpable. He's gen Z.
Speaker 2: It's very noticeable because of all of the terminology, the gen Z terminology that's been coming out recently.
Speaker 3: That's where the big gaps I think are happened.
Speaker 1: Yes, Laura, and he knows all the gen Z terminology. And he started commenting on Britney's Instagram Slay queen.
Speaker 3: He's used a lot of things, a lot of everyone knows slay queen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's used a lot of acronyms, and like he just plays.
Speaker 5: It up a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's comments on BRIT's Instagram to the point where she understands it, but barely. So on the weekend, my boyfriend Stephen went, why don't I comment something so obscurely gen z that she won't understand and that will confuse her and she'll have to google.
Speaker 5: I'm like, do it?
Speaker 1: So he commented on BRIT's Instagram looking very DTI. This is the moment that the penny dropped for Brit that we were pranking her. This happened like ten minutes ago in the ads.
Speaker 5: Ready to listen to this.
Speaker 3: I knew it was a test, Mitch. What did he say?
Speaker 4: So he wrote on my picture very DTI coded with some like emojis.
Speaker 3: Producer Grace Nose, Okay, can I tell you what I think it is?
Speaker 5: We'll have a guess.
Speaker 4: I thought it was down to something, but now I'm going to and I know You're going to cringe so hard because I don't think this.
Speaker 3: Is it dressed to impress.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it is it is do you know the context of what dress to impress means?
Speaker 3: What just means I look good?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Oh it doesn't.
Speaker 5: Oh oh no, no.
Speaker 4: It does, but the youth have made it something.
Speaker 1: Dressed to Impress is a game where you dress women up and then you walk them down a catwalk. It's on Roadblocks, a game built for children, and Grace plays it.
Speaker 5: You thought about it.
Speaker 1: I play it, and my boyfriend Stephen plays it, and then it's just dress to Impress. You look like a model. So he's just saying, like, you look like a model.
Speaker 4: I mean us OLDI is just used to say that to people if they looked dressed up, we'd be like, oh, you've dressed to impress.
Speaker 3: It wasn't a roadblock game.
Speaker 5: I think it's Roadblock Roadblock.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think it's roadblock whatever.
Speaker 3: I don't play no video games.
Speaker 4: Well at least they figured it out, So sorry, Stephen, I have one up on you.
Speaker 5: You know what you need to do.
Speaker 1: You need to go on his Instagram now and comment like, calculator nowspaper really old.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm going to do.
Speaker 4: I'm going to think I'm gonna do a whole sentence in my head and then just and then just write it in like a really hard to understand way, and see what he.
Speaker 2: Does what you just mean, using full words with no abbreviations, actually doing the exact spelling of words.
Speaker 3: And then he'll be like, what on earth is that?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 4: Kids, imagine how much I'll throw him if I use punctuations.
Speaker 5: Oh, he'll be.
Speaker 1: Done for days, all right, Next, five hundred dollars cashini to spend a chemist.
Speaker 5: Wahini, I'm just talking like a gen ztor. That's not easy, chemist.
Speaker 1: There is no some moneies zero to drop on dosh on kem on cw Okay.
Speaker 2: We've got five hundred dollars speed to spend a chemists warehouse for a little wins.
Speaker 1: Coming up next, we need to give out, as we do every Friday, a cheeky little cash injection of five hundred bucks to spend a chemists ware house.
Speaker 3: We love this.
Speaker 2: This is your little winds, not your big wins of the week, not the stuff that everyone celebrates. We want to celebrate those small little milestones that usually just go unnoticed. To be honest, if you got engaged too big, too big, obviously you get a free chicken nugget and a McDonald's.
Speaker 5: Little Win, Little Win, that's what we want, five hundred bucks. Let's give it out. Jody. Hello, what's your little win of the week.
Speaker 6: Hi. So I have a veggie patch and I've been trying to grow strawberries for like two years, and as soon as they start to get the tiny sit of red on them, the crows come in and they steal them. But I actually had a full grown strawberry this week, just one, and it was delicious.
Speaker 3: This one, this one, someone else. I'm a bit of a plant person, like I love my plants. I have a little vegie patch garden.
Speaker 2: Strawberries are the most ungiving, like vegetable slash fruit you could ever try.
Speaker 7: Well, you just to grow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you spend all this money on buying the plant, which is probably the same amount as a punnet of strawberries, and then you barely get a single strawberry out of it.
Speaker 3: And there's so much effort.
Speaker 4: I think if you're an actual strawberry farmer and you know what you're doing, it's lucrative.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And the one strawberry, though, was like the most delicious strawbery I've ever had.
Speaker 5: By definition. That's a good good win.
Speaker 3: Joe great win.
Speaker 5: You're in the running a Lina, Hello, what's your little winn of thee?
Speaker 4: Good afternoon. My little wind is getting a good night sleep.
Speaker 6: My husband just got a seapap machine and there's no more snoring and it's sleep.
Speaker 3: He's a very good wind.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm a seapat boy. I sleep with my seapap every night and it changed my life. He's going to be a very unrritable man. You're going to have a new man in your life.
Speaker 3: So oxygenated.
Speaker 4: I Mitch and I went away together at Christmas and we had to share a room and I had to share it with Mitchenie seapat machine, and I can confirm you don't get a good night sleep.
Speaker 3: Oh no, it's the opposite.
Speaker 2: She's saying he got one, and now she's getting you heard machine, Laura. It sounds dark, Vader.
Speaker 3: I think it sounds like white.
Speaker 5: Noise, to be fair. Mine was the travel one, which is a lot louder.
Speaker 3: The travel one is great.
Speaker 1: It's old school, Oh Joe, I hope it gets better at Lana. It's better than snoring, though.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's still a lot quieter than what he's snoring ones. But this is great.
Speaker 1: All right, good, unless you want more any high. What's your little win of the week.
Speaker 6: Hello, my little winn of the week was guessing the word all in one guess.
Speaker 3: That is remarkable, rain Man. What was the word?
Speaker 6: I think it's a big win.
Speaker 3: It was Monday's word with flower flower.
Speaker 5: That's that's elite flower.
Speaker 3: She's counting the letters. Word was five, no flowers in flower like counted the words. And then and he goes, she's.
Speaker 1: Lying because words five. And I'm like, she wants the money and she's making this up for free. Chemist way House.
Speaker 2: Yes, but when you said I'm not an idiot, Yes there's two flowers, I thought it was the flower clearly clearly going all right, who's getting the money?
Speaker 5: What do I look?
Speaker 2: I know you want to do seap hat machine and I want to do strawberry.
Speaker 5: Why all right, let's do word them. We're yes, I went any five hundred bucks Chemist ware House.
Speaker 6: Yours, Oh my god, amazing, so welcome.
Speaker 3: It's because you're a genius. You deserve it.
Speaker 5: We'll think about it. Jody's got strawberries.
Speaker 1: Alana got a good night's sleep, and then any really didn't get anything.
Speaker 3: If she gets there, she got the bragging rights.
Speaker 2: Okay, she got a knute strawberry is gone now and she's going to have to over all right, Well yeah, thank you ver much.
Speaker 1: The Chemist ware House save on all your favorite beauty, haircare and skincare products shopping store online today.
Speaker 5: I was in one the other week. They do MC beauty there now, so good.
Speaker 3: So good, m Beauty Foundation, amazing.
Speaker 5: Of the dupes.
Speaker 1: We will see you all on Monday. Have a great weekend, look after yourself. You can podcast the show if you missed it all week. Otherwise, we will see you Monday after Wilhem Woodie.
Speaker 3: We will have a good weekend everyone. Bye bye,