Speaker 1: Quest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell show podcast. Unbelievable story. Channel seven reporter Matt duran lands a big interview with Adele, one of the biggest albums of the huge megastar. Adele and her albums are huge. Channel seven pay a million dollars for this exclusive interview. Heads up Channel seven, she's everywhere at the moment. I've don't know how exclusive you only there was an interview with Adele. I can't see anything on my social media feed.
Speaker 3: Hello, why is Oprah talking to Adele? We paid for the exclusive?
Speaker 2: They never trust a bomb. Does Adale know about this? She's doing other interview Caunsel. Do we presume we're the only person in even before Howard Stern or anyone, we've been going there. They play a million dollars for this highly exclusive interview and they send out their man Matt Durant to go an interviewer. Now, whether or not you've flow into London, it's a very short flight. It's only seventeen hours. There's never enough time. It goes so quickly. There's never enough time to listen to an album by anybody who you wouldn't no one.
Speaker 3: The time they've done the Oh the exits of this way? Have you the best in flights like this is hardly any time to do anything.
Speaker 2: It's time to land. Seventeen hours go so quickly. If you ever done that, there's no way You've got fifty two minutes to hear the new Adele album, because that's your only job is to hear the album. Talk to the thing about the album, Get on the plane, come home. He doesn't want to listen to him. That isn't the real rookie era here. It's about eatws Adele. That is the thing I'm still stunned about, Matt. Have you ever heard of lying? Just say yeah, I loved it. That's all they need to hear.
Speaker 3: Okay, they're going to essentially sound like other Adele's songs, so you'll be able to blag your way.
Speaker 2: Through yes to actually then say at the start of the interview, when you know, when you are just about to sit down interview someone, those couple of minutes beforehand are really really important. You're trying to establish a report. You need to settle them down that you're a fan, You've done your research. It's all going to be safe. You're with the pro one thing you don't want to hear is some bonzone from a go Nah, I haven't heard it. Is it good now? And no doubt it's gonna go screw this? She walks off obviously. So this morning we want to know your stories of He's now been suspended for two weeks. By the way, this is but it's a bit pointless. He's been suspended by Channel seven. Naughty boy, Matt. He's been suspended for two weeks, which I don't know if it's not afl Here can he appeal? I mean Joel Sellwood gets like some sort of you know, then he just appeals. Are they just half it or quarter it? So call Joel Selwood here, get this down to two days. You'll have to miss off work. So I want on this morning your stories of getting into trouble at work. Matt Durand now is not suspended for two weeks from Channel seven. Years ago, I was turning Jack before the song ended that I was giving a chance to interview Christopher Lloyd now a massive fan of Back to the Future. So the only reason I want to interview and really was to talk about Back to the Future. He was promoting a movie called Furry Vengeance. Right, and I was supposed to have gone to see the movie. Obviously I didn't. Right, Crystal was coming in for a live interview right Friday morning. All we were training get Back to the Future. I'm watching documentaries about Back to the Future. I'm not watching anything to do with Fair Avengeance. Suddenly reception buzz up and go go. Christopher Lloyd is here. I go to my producer. By the way, what's the movie about. I told my producer to go and see the movie. He also count be bothered to go and see Fair Avengers. Oh I haven't seen it. What is it about?
Speaker 3: He goes.
Speaker 2: He said to me, I think he's the voice of a cartoon Rodin right. I know, good enough for me. That's enough for an interview. And then I get straight to twenty questions about Back to the Future. Watch is out about forty years ago. Christopher Lloyd comes in and he is he's Christopher Lloyd, right, And I'm so excited. I just at the beginning, like I just said, I said, Hey, I love the movie. You know you the voice of that funny little rug to me on it. No, he goes, there's not a cartoon. And I'm in it as myself.
Speaker 1: I'm not.
Speaker 2: And he calls me out. It's the worst thing that's ever happened to him. Great, he goes, you obviously haven't seen it. You know they say the ground and swallowing them up. There's millions people are sitting around the UK. They look all here. The moment everything turned, there's there's no way to start out like, ah, it's prank in he of course I knew that you're in it. Yeah, there's no cart in animals. It's a live action movie. You say you're Brendon Furzer.
Speaker 3: It's not.
Speaker 2: That's what I love it. There's no seat gi.
Speaker 3: This is a it's a brilliant movie.
Speaker 2: Anyway, when you dipped.
Speaker 3: Back to the you've lost them. After that, it's.
Speaker 2: Getting hated me as I happened to you.
Speaker 3: Amy Shinandy didn't get to play an interview they did with Slash once because we had Slash coming in, of course, one of the greatest guitarist of all time from Guns N' Roses. We had a guitar and amplifier in the studio and they had this idea for him to play when he came in, and as soon as he walked in said what's the guitar doing there? And they pretended that it wasn't film.
Speaker 2: Oh skip, what God, I didn't know that guys tidy up the studio. That's awful.
Speaker 3: He must have a rule that he doesn't play.
Speaker 2: And if we ever interview sir out and John, make sure there's a piano next to the microphone. You don't have to, but it'd be actually nice if you did a little bit, couple of little songs.
Speaker 3: It was just in here anyway, So he was cranking and then they end up. It was such a bad vibe within the interview that we I know what.
Speaker 2: It's like, my Christopher Oyd. This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast. I remember you got into trouble from the entire well. In fact, the head of it for downloading movies show.
Speaker 3: Not guilty to those torrents. I wasn't addresses.
Speaker 2: They know they know more about our search habbits than we do.
Speaker 3: But it was like sitting in the principal's office and I had to sit down and they told me not to download any illegal movies.
Speaker 2: This is off the way with you. Right even after you've been spoken to, Sue, the boss pulled me aside to say basically keeping eye. He really can't be doing this. During the show, I said, he says he's not doing it. They know he was downloading illegal dodgy late night movies on some bit torrent site during the show.
Speaker 3: I wasn't. I played not guilty story until I died.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the Christian o'cyl's show podcast. Matt, Good morning morning. Oh yeah, we're good Matt. Welcome to the show. So how did you get into trouble at work?
Speaker 4: Well, we do all the big vinyl wraps on semi trailers and trucks and buses, and we had a business that does paintless dint removal, as in they take all the DNT out of cars. Had a really tight deadline to meet. Designed it all up, looked fantastic with a big storm in the background, big logo. Customer was on his way to pick it up. We put some photos on Instagram of it, and we're alerted by some guys in Mexico that we made a huge spelling error.
Speaker 2: Got thank god fact, thank God for Mexico went in on this.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I just assumed it was painless. Dent remove will not paintless, so I left out of tea. I thought, no, they've got to be wrong. It must be spelt different over there. So I googled it and you nothing right there.
Speaker 3: You were making it for the Mexican market, were you?
Speaker 4: I might as well have been made. I got cops and flag for it, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: So you said it was painless dent removal.
Speaker 4: Yeah, not not paintless. So it should have been paintless. But I put painless and put it.
Speaker 2: I saw a sort of company and sort painless tent remove? Is it for me? Are they going to smash my dents out? You know as you get a bit oldie a.
Speaker 3: Few dent fruits.
Speaker 2: Yeah they can pain leslie, just smash them out of me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it wasn't. It wasn't great. Cost me about ten grands.
Speaker 2: So yeah, Matt, thank you very much. Cool, have a good week Ash, good morning morning here you.
Speaker 1: I'm good.
Speaker 2: Ah'll be a great weekend. So how did you end up in trouble at work? Cash?
Speaker 1: I need to be a suritary movie list and meet another guy told him. Told May he got to turn a TV on for twenty four hours. So we had the store on the stide and the calor mad run.
Speaker 2: You told her old lady not to turn the TV on for twenty four hours.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: We had the TV on the side to fit it in the drug and we said the color Mardon run. So she brang the box up twenty four hours waiting up she could turn the TV back on.
Speaker 3: You is that an old furniture removal?
Speaker 2: And it was yeah, sky tartan paint. Yes, still going wrong, still doing the rounds all right, Thanks Ash. The Christian O'Connell Show podcast