Speaker 1: Is it just really stood by a couple of mitches.
Speaker 2: Hello, you totally release.
Speaker 1: Yourself for the rude shocks of young adults.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No one says the word turn as an adult.
Speaker 1: Kids would be like, can I return?
Speaker 2: You don't say that sit as an adult?
Speaker 3: Can I return?
Speaker 1: In your car? I want to turn. It is mich Julie and Mitchell COO's Hello You, Hello you coming to you life from a public holiday at the time of recording.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you mind if I tell Riddie to what's happened today?
Speaker 1: No? I mean you know what. I don't take any ownership over it, so I don't feel bad. So yes, no, I don't know.
Speaker 2: No one's here. No one here is trying to make you feel bad in Gwood. So we're currently recording on end zac Day, and we thought it's a public holiday. Mitch Jenna don't have to come to the office. So I felt a bit bad that you have to work in a way doing this podcast on a public holiday. So I was like, let's make it more relaxed. Instead of going to the office, we'll do it in my lound group. I set everything up, it was all ready to go. I blew up a fucking mattress in the lound room and who stood it up to try and sound fruit and.
Speaker 1: Make it sound like I need to have a nap mid show for acoustic reasons.
Speaker 2: He needed his halftime nap.
Speaker 1: Surprised people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, anyway, So it was all set up, the lights of the camera's ready to go, and then Cheery goes, oh shit, I didn't bring the microphones. Yeah, which I'd know that someday. It's don't work in the audio space, but they're quite important to make a podcast app for that's like.
Speaker 1: Polling yo, turning up to Master Chef day one and going, shit, I forgot the food. Like, there's no Master Chef without the food exactly.
Speaker 2: It defeats the whole purpose. And so we were like all right. Then we all car pulled in Cheery's car headed into the studio, including Price, kiper Jenna, who was here.
Speaker 1: Of course, cheers here.
Speaker 2: Does it feel a bit shitty being in the office on a public holiday?
Speaker 1: Not gonna lie, Yes, yeah it really does. And also I don't work Friday, so I was geared up for a four day weekend this week. And now, no, that's all right, and what can you do? We're dedicated to.
Speaker 2: The what if I try and make it really fucking fun today? So I didn't feel like we Oh you always.
Speaker 3: Do that, It's always fun.
Speaker 1: It's always fun.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, the way your eyes just darted each other, like go along with the li like go along with the large.
Speaker 1: Well like in Jonestown.
Speaker 2: And so it's a cult. Would it be fun to do a little taste tests here? Because look what I brought with me today. Show me the lube lozenges you recommend?
Speaker 1: Oh you know, I'm so excited for this.
Speaker 2: This is the place to help with dry mouth. I suggested this, you did, and I said a couple of episodes ago, whenever it was Yeah, I said that when I tried it, it felt like having lube in my mouth. Yeah, you did, as if you'd just taken the fucking lid off lube had a swig off you go, that's what it takes.
Speaker 1: This is the number one dentist recommended dry mouth brand. I don't realize how much competition there was in the space.
Speaker 2: Yeah, neither. I'd never heard of dry mouth lozenges.
Speaker 1: So do you suck on it or do you chew it? Mitchell?
Speaker 2: I guess it just pop it in like a strip seal. All is like, yeah, it's very strips of adjacent, very dentist.
Speaker 1: Right here we go, don't chew it. You're trucking it on, oh favor.
Speaker 2: Right it is saying looby, right, it's weird. I don't know if i'd find that helpful, because it was so that I didn't get a dry mouth during the podcast, so that I didn't drink all that water and need to piss all the time.
Speaker 3: See, yeah, it's so loopy.
Speaker 1: Oh that's looby. Oh my god, it's slimy.
Speaker 2: Now. You also had a theory that perhaps these would help with gobby. It should be out. I'm trying to make today fun for you mate.
Speaker 1: All right, Jenna, it's horrific. I think it would help with it, with some sort of fun, I guess.
Speaker 2: So apparently ice cubes are meant to help with that.
Speaker 1: I've cried that you oh god jah.
Speaker 2: As in you put the ice cube in your mouth.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, and had vice versa.
Speaker 2: Okay, I didn't make any difference. What is its supposed to achieve?
Speaker 1: It's like a different sensation because it's cold down there's very sensitive down there, so it's cold. Interesting, it does nothing.
Speaker 2: So were you struggling to talk with the loss and during your mouth. It's not a subtle lozenge.
Speaker 1: It's not a subtle subtle loznge. But my mouth isn't like I think I'm just drinking the lube, like I'm swallowing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I found it a bit distracting.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I like it dry mouth lost ange that my works, but also I just feel like I'm salivating because it's sweet. Yeah, this is normally in my mouth with a strepsaw or something. Well, yeah, we're here at work on a day off.
Speaker 2: I here's something I did to try and make it fun. I made bloody an Zac Day spread for your both. I tried to fool you into thinking that I made sandwiches and anzac biscuits. They were store bought. You didn't fucking fall for it.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: I brought them with me in a tupway container to the studio since we had to relocate. Oh there, sugar hit. Will that make you feel better?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Will?
Speaker 1: But I don't want to suck and chew on the same podcast. Never stopped you before though no one really hasn't. We'll eat them in there throughout, maybe at the end of the show. We'll welcome everyone. If it's your first time listening, welcome to Is it just me? Every show we start with it? Is it just me? Something we've noticed, something we hate or appreciate. Mitch doesn't sorry about that?
Speaker 2: Sorry, I thought that was the sound effect.
Speaker 1: That's that's my saliva.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a bit much, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Mitch doesn't know mine. I don't know mitches, I don't mine today, I've noticed.
Speaker 2: Mine is also something I noticed. It was something I noticed in the car trip. Here about you? Oh no, but you're not the only one I've noticed a pattern.
Speaker 1: I've given you a free lift.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not negating that criticism. I have a feeling you're going to read it that way, but it purely is an observation. But you're not the only person I've noticed that, does it?
Speaker 1: Is it about that door dash driver almost hit No? Okay, good?
Speaker 3: That was a close call.
Speaker 2: Close that would have been his fault if he struck him.
Speaker 1: Thank you. I agree.
Speaker 2: As a cyclist, I couldn't believe the reckless abandon in which he just pulled out in front of you without checking if there were any cars coming, And it wasn't like a quiet street No, more often than not, there would be a car coming.
Speaker 1: He clearly hasn't any street safety lesson.
Speaker 2: Like, No, I didn't see him at the cycling in the city course.
Speaker 3: And on Ansack day of all day.
Speaker 2: Makes the difference, but read the room, I would have seen you.
Speaker 1: All Right, well shall we jump in? You can? I can get first? You want to go first? What do you want to do?
Speaker 2: Maybe Jenna decides, have you got that sound effect?
Speaker 1: Oh, I've got a sound effe from me. I'm gonna just chew this guy.
Speaker 2: That's what I did.
Speaker 1: It's it's ruining the vibe.
Speaker 2: I was a guest on someone else's podcast yesterday, Jimmy and nath.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and a am I competition mind you?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I actually did say to them, it's so nice to be here with my favorite night show.
Speaker 1: You did not. I did just take such a bitch.
Speaker 2: It's a jake.
Speaker 1: I beat them in the rating, so it doesn't bother me at all.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I put one of the dry mouth wasn't just in on the way and I was like, I can't do the interview with this in my mouth. So you saw me out the front of the fucking SCA building going.
Speaker 1: Yeah, chewing it, trying to spit it out in the vih Mitch is nervous nobody, so why would you be nervous? Excuse I'm joker. I love them. It's a bit of playful, you know. It's like friendly Foes Canada in the USA. All right, well you can go first, will you to jump in?
Speaker 2: I've got Dan it's a side.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've got the soundfect.
Speaker 5: I want to know what's bad about you, Chury, So I'm going to choose it was.
Speaker 1: Bad Dare on Antac Day of all days.
Speaker 2: You know, it's also funny just if you're lashing out at someone, just be like, oh, and so close to Antac Day?
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course in December. Could you just say so close and then insert the nearest holiday?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I can't believe you hit that cyclist with your car, and just after resta totally as if that affects it in any way.
Speaker 3: Just after Martin Luther King Day.
Speaker 2: Actually we should do that. What day does this episode come out? Monday the April. Don't all rush and check your calendar at once.
Speaker 3: Monday the twenty night.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me have a quick look.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, that's Self Determination Day is it.
Speaker 1: Yes, so close to Self Determination Day.
Speaker 2: On this here, Self Determination Day, which I've always proudly celebrated. I've never missed it.
Speaker 1: Stephen's facetiming mess. Sorry put him on.
Speaker 2: He's not a secret anymore.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hi, babe, we're recording the podcasta his dog sitting. What message do you want to spread? D l D?
Speaker 2: What what's d l D Delayed language development disorderthologist?
Speaker 1: Of course, thank you, Stephen. We'll make sure that gets out there all right, sick bye d l D. It doesn't he's not he's not a presenter. He doesn't understand the comment. He has to do context.
Speaker 2: Just googled other celebrations today. I've got an idea of what you and Stephen can do when you get home. Will you be celebrating National Ziper Day? Does it sound effect for that? I believe true.
Speaker 1: There is, yes, this one.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what that's meant to mean.
Speaker 1: That's a my zip.
Speaker 2: It sounds like it's such an effort to get undone.
Speaker 1: What from zipper opens?
Speaker 2: Don't bring dolphins into this. There is nothing not so close to National Supply Chain Day. Oh, it's also National Peace rose a Day roads Why does my mind go to road days.
Speaker 1: You're an alcohol When I came out, Mom was like, it was December twelfth. She's like, it's so close to Christmas?
Speaker 2: Did she actually that's hilarious?
Speaker 1: I was like, you've still got ten days?
Speaker 2: It ruined the silly season?
Speaker 1: Wait till after Christmas? No, I could not have I was actually quite depressed.
Speaker 2: OHI guess what else? It is? The day this episode comes out? What far up that chain? Saw it? National Day of Trees?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? Cut him down astradium hathon. Oh shit, there's a frog in that tree. I'll get it. I got it.
Speaker 2: Don't worry if we're having fun? Does it not feel like we're having fun?
Speaker 1: Having fun?
Speaker 2: Sorry about that? I told you the studio still fucking.
Speaker 1: Jenna's we five too? Just went it's on an automated timer because it's a public holiday. She thought she'd have the privacy of her own home.
Speaker 2: All right, where do we settle? Am I going for?
Speaker 1: I don't give a shit? Please just speak?
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go go?
Speaker 1: Is Bradley here on the public holidays?
Speaker 2: There with a brassbee paying him overtime? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Go for it? Is it just me?
Speaker 2: Can tops not use maps?
Speaker 1: Oh? My god. Now, what do you mean by that?
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what I mean by that. We were driving here moments ago to come to the studio. We're all in the car together. You've got the map up in front of you on a fucking Imax size screen in your car. Yeah, And I said to you, Oh, you don't need maps, I can give directions. He said, no, no, no, don't worry, I'll just follow the map. Did you though, because at one point you're.
Speaker 1: In the car, make it here.
Speaker 2: So what I had to do was, as we were driving there, despite the fact that the maps now have a big fucking arrow telling you which lane to be in, I had to say to you, get in the left lane. We're turning here.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: I thought that the map was giving you a different direction.
Speaker 2: Two turn left, and it had the three lanes, and it had one arrow highlighted which was the left lane, and you ignored it.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't ignore it. Here's what happens. I don't like I'm a lane filterer, Like in my mind I'm on a moped. I'm on a motorbike. Like if there's a lineup of traffic, I'll go, well, that's going to open at some point, and I'm one of those cars that will just cut in.
Speaker 2: So even if there was a huge line of cars wanting to turn left at a red light, what was your plan?
Speaker 1: Just wait at the front of the red light and indicate? What can they do? It's a public holiday that day day, that day. Let's we forget I was indicating to the left. I would have always gone in. I wasn't ignoring it. I just know it.
Speaker 2: Was very much a oh shit, Yeah, you're right. You just didn't realize because we were deep in conversation.
Speaker 1: Well, why are you throwing me? Speaking of being deep off, why would you throw me in all my other community of tops in the same basket.
Speaker 2: Jenna, would you like to explain for any oblivious listeners of ours, what do I mean when I say top and bottom correct?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, so a top will insert their penis?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Jesus, Jennet forgot, we've got children.
Speaker 2: You're going to use colorful language, embellish at all.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Insert you can just say and I'll play a sound effect for it. So yeah, they.
Speaker 5: Will insert there yeph into correct and then a bottom.
Speaker 3: Yes, we'll received cop.
Speaker 2: It like a champ in there and correct anyway. So the reason I'm leaving you in with that is because I've not in huh.
Speaker 1: Lubing me in you wish mate.
Speaker 2: Although the ninety is young, it's a public work.
Speaker 1: So close to antac data. Yeah, you know what, it.
Speaker 2: Might not just be Tops, it could be straight men as well. I reckon they would both make the same mistake.
Speaker 1: Anyone who's putting their penis in something learn to drive.
Speaker 2: The reason I'm saying Tops can't use maps is because Sean does this too. Yep, your boyfriend as well as Oscar our fourth wheel roving.
Speaker 1: I'm still not sure that he can claim that title, but sure no he is.
Speaker 2: Which shocks everyone assume no anyway, So Sean will do that. Whenever we're driving, I can see quite clearly that the map has highlighted be in the left lane. You're merging here, and he's your off with the fair He's no intention of turning left. And he's also the sort of person that he doesn't like making sudden maneuvers. He's the opposite to you.
Speaker 1: I'll make a sudden maneuver like I'll.
Speaker 2: Say you need to be in the left lane. We're merging here, We're turning left and he'll go, fuck, no, there's no time. I just gonna have to go forward. I was like, there actually is still time if you go left now. No I can't.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 2: And we've had enough time to have this conversation, but he's still deemed there's not enough time to turn layer get in the right lane. He doesn't like sudden maneuvers, so we get fucking lost all the time because he doesn't check the arrow on the map.
Speaker 1: Got it?
Speaker 2: And same deal with Oscar. He drove me back from my Newcastle comedy gigs and Fuck Me Dead. I was editing our podcast in the passenger seat, and even I'm keeping an eye on the map, being like, babe, you're turning here.
Speaker 1: Oh fuck am I.
Speaker 2: What is it with tops and maps? It's making it so easy for you.
Speaker 1: Well, you know why we're so preoccupied when we're driving. No, no, no, no, this is why we're so not preoccupied when we're driving, because during sex, we have to do all the work. You get to that.
Speaker 2: It's it's not you just.
Speaker 1: Get to lie there, pop in a what is it called a bioteen dry mouth, lost engine, go to town. We have to put in the work. We've got to do the thrusting we've got. There's a lot of work to be put in.
Speaker 2: You mustn't base your opinion off the clearly too lazy, dopey starfish as you've slept.
Speaker 1: Excuse you?
Speaker 2: Oh wait, I meant the two relationships more than that. Have they all been fucking starfish?
Speaker 1: No? They have not been. But I'm a real power you like, yeah, yeah, see, maybe Jenny, could you leave the room for a moment, maybe put this in the we'll.
Speaker 2: Just fight over who's in charge it still anyway?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: Well, apologies saw the tops listening miture? You really mustn't.
Speaker 2: No, it's just interesting. I wonder what the connection.
Speaker 1: Especially God, you know where the most confined group of tops are war, but I don't know where that came from.
Speaker 2: We need to ease up, We need to pull back on the fucking.
Speaker 1: War jokes that should ever be included apology.
Speaker 2: Especially of course so close to especially back then, i' imagine how much hard it would have been to get around with no Google Maps, with actual arrows telling you where to go. You just have to figure it out yourself.
Speaker 1: It would have been awful. I could not have handled it.
Speaker 2: I remember one time when I was a kid, we came to Sydney because we were buying a fucking above ground pool from someone else and grasps gum tree or something.
Speaker 1: These farming industry is doing well. I might sell myself a shit.
Speaker 2: And so when we went to pick it up, Mum and Dad opened like, I don't know what they're called in Sydney, but it was like a big fucking phone book. But it was a map in Melbourne. It's called the Meilways. I don't remember what the citny w we.
Speaker 1: Had it too, but it was called something.
Speaker 2: And they tried to explain it to me how they just flicked through all these pages to figure out the route to this random person's address. And if you put a gun to my head, there's no way I could use a school map to get around what book? And it's to turn the pages as he drives.
Speaker 1: Yes, my mum loved it.
Speaker 2: Why does he just not like the new technology where he's like, ah, well it's always worked for.
Speaker 5: Me because he thinks that works better even though lots of those roads aren't even know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was gonna say they're constantly updated in the roads totally all right, I've got to get my canoe over the Sydney Harbor.
Speaker 1: You're like, my dad, there's a bridge there. Now. My mum used a website. I can't for the life of me remember what it's called. But you'd put in your starting address and the destination and it would print out on a computer. At the time, however, because we didn't have devices on us, so you had a home computer only, so what you'd have to do was just print that web page. So and to me, that was like, this is the hot that's a normenology huge, So that was that's probably pre maps, the only pre maps tech I had. But I've always had maps when we're driving.
Speaker 2: We've always and even then before I had Google Maps, I had a tom Tom. I had a tom Tom, the one that had a little suction plug to the window.
Speaker 1: Yes, and the touch scream is terrible. Force your finger into that thing to get it.
Speaker 2: Trying to type fucking anything on that horrific.
Speaker 1: And then I had a voice activation. It's like I want to go to Crenela. It's like taking you to Venezuela.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 2: I actually hate when they talk to me. I've got my maps on mute. They never say turn left because I know how to read an arrow. Yes, and then Sean blames me for him getting shit wrong when he drives my car because he goes. I'm used to having the voice tell me where to go, like I fucking tell you where to go with my voice. Right now you're listening to.
Speaker 3: Is it just me.
Speaker 1: Listening? You're on Spotify? Don't forget to leave a five star Hey coming up in a couple of days on the next show. I have some feedback I need to give you. Mitchell.
Speaker 2: Oh good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not an intervention, which I love to throw around.
Speaker 2: There was not one part of it was worried about that.
Speaker 1: I know it was gonna be, but I thought fuck was close to Anzecdio. I better not. So. I have to talk to you about an appearance you made on another podcast. Something was said that has deeply offended me. It's not appearing on my competition's podcast.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, I just told you to your faith what I said about you to Jimmy and Naith, and I said that they're my favorite night show radio ho that's but true. That episode hasn't come out yet. I'm not sure when it does come out. Fuck, I haven't been a guest on a podcast in a because, well.
Speaker 1: Think about the podcast you've been on, you've appeared on, so that you'll find out in a couple of days. I'm not pissed off. I'm disappointed and there's something I need to get from you.
Speaker 2: I'm actually really wrecking my brain. I can't remember last time I was a guest on someone's podcast. I did a guest appearance with Trash Alley.
Speaker 1: No, God, no, I think I've got.
Speaker 2: Matt and I were on Two Broke Chicks. That's probably the last time I was a guest on someone's podcast. I'm actually offended now that to think about it, I should be guessed more often.
Speaker 1: You should, Yeah, you should. Two Girl Cats podcasts haven't called out for you, has it.
Speaker 2: I've genuinely you guys. Said to Jenna recently, I was like, yeah, I actually need a cat mum's support group. Who do you want to end to? I don't have, you know, like mother's groups and whatever people with their babies. They've got other people in that group that can ask questions. Who do I ask about my little girl? I need to confide in the Two Girls, Three Cats podcast.
Speaker 3: That's true because we do deliver deliver well. Cat stuff.
Speaker 2: Oh, I just want I just want motherly advice. I worry often. I am my mother. I worry often about whether I'm doing a good job.
Speaker 3: At parent I think that's normal. That's a normal cat parenting.
Speaker 1: This is the advice I wanted that podcast. If you guys are just the the band is very no.
Speaker 2: But I've got specific cat related issues that I've been writing down. I'm like, oh, remember that when I go on the podcast. But that was that released has been going for a couple of years.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: Don't you book him? Jenna?
Speaker 3: Yeah, would you like to come on?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: Of course, I'd love to. I love you and Semio.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'll get my co host to it because oh my god, and.
Speaker 2: I suffered that either we're fucking friends. Can't you sure is with your co host?
Speaker 3: Because I don't like to put in work, she.
Speaker 2: Gets ship done. I'd rather Lias with her anyway.
Speaker 1: Sorry, anything for press. I'll get a cat just to come on the show.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that's true, because you said last week that you were going to be a weekend Sunrise and then you pulled out because you realize you don't know about Taylor's.
Speaker 1: I canceled the day before, they were very upset.
Speaker 3: I was watching and I was waiting canceled.
Speaker 2: Who do they get on instead?
Speaker 1: I don't know that no one could replace me, so I think they just had to play.
Speaker 2: Didn't cover the tailor sift to have, they.
Speaker 1: Said, Unfortunately Mitchell's pulled out anyway.
Speaker 2: So I've upset you and we're going to find out on Wednesday. What I said on another podcast.
Speaker 1: Also brand new mispronunciations. We haven't done them in a long time. I'd say almost a year. And if your new listen, I mispronunciations were our bread and butter. After we discovered that I couldn't say well, allegedly couldn't say blind.
Speaker 2: You've gone a bit better. You really really exaggerated instead of saying blind, you'd say blind.
Speaker 1: I think because I was worked up and I go by and like I was yelling. But now it's more.
Speaker 2: Now it sounds like one drawn out syllable, but before it was definitely two blind.
Speaker 3: It's still wrong blind.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's two syllables. It's blind.
Speaker 1: I do still think I'm not actually putting it on. I do think I'm saying blind. I'm saying the same word you are.
Speaker 2: Well, I think you're fiend.
Speaker 1: You know we can't. I'm pretty sure that.
Speaker 2: Blinds video is how a lot of fucking idiots came to be. They saw that of TikTok and started listening. So we're going back to base with bread and butter.
Speaker 1: Three new mispronunciations are coming up. But in the mean three Yeah, I've got through. I found three.
Speaker 2: I just got a strap in for a lot of surprises on Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't know what's going on.
Speaker 2: This public holiday has worked well for you. You've never brought this much to the table. Why that don't work?
Speaker 1: It's fantastic. I can actually think. Yeah, can you pass an Endzac cookie?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Right, but you're about to do an in gym? Do you want to crumb off your mouth as well.
Speaker 1: As loub No. I wouldn't be the first time that made no sense.
Speaker 2: Bradley, hurry, Hey, we're not gonna yuck you, no.
Speaker 1: Dabt Is it just me? Should phone companies be contractually illegally obliged to call you back if the phone gets disconnected? It should be a legal requirement. If I'm on the phone to optus, if I'm on the phone to tell Stra, if I'm on the phone to any company.
Speaker 2: All right, so you're calling them, especially if they called me to they want me to call them, to pay a bill, to give them any of my money, to discuss a dispute, and then we're on hold for twenty thirty forty minutes.
Speaker 1: You finally get through to them at all, and then we've all been there. The phone gets disconnected, whether it be you, whether you accidentally hang up if you've got AirPods in and or you know how sometimes you got to lock your phone but then it just hangs.
Speaker 2: Up, or just the fact that increasingly mobile phone reception is so fucked a call will just fail mid call for no reason. I'm mid sentence. The reception is crystal clear. I can hear everything and then boom boom boom yep.
Speaker 1: Call Like what Normally you haven't moved, Yeah, the bars would go far four three two one and then it would have cut out. But now it's like five G. You're streaming Avatar, gone.
Speaker 2: They don't buzz you back.
Speaker 1: No, have you not been in that experience where the phone line drops out and then they do not call you back.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure I actually did get a callback.
Speaker 3: When you're on the phone to an actual person from there, not when you're.
Speaker 2: And you've already passed so many fucking checkpoints. God one for this, press.
Speaker 1: Two for that, different people whatever, first dog's genitalia.
Speaker 2: And then you have to go back to the start.
Speaker 1: Fuck that, and it's the worst, And it's always that gamble of you get disconnected and then I wait, I go that call back. This happened to me this week. I was on the phone to Service New South Wales because I got a speeding vine which probably shouldn't have said that off the back of your regim.
Speaker 2: That's the other thing I noticed. All you were driving just slightly.
Speaker 1: Press six if you're a top six. Anyway, we got to the point end they put you through to some bossy bottom to give you a lecture. Oh wait, it's been here, sweetheart. It did work.
Speaker 2: The fuck you think you're doing so funny.
Speaker 1: So we were got talking like all right, give me your driver's license number and will process this payment. I had to pay it anyway, it no, no, no, I was paying it, but I wanted to put on a payment plan because I don't pay it up up front because I hate them. That's actually a funnage them on the fly.
Speaker 2: I haven't had enough speeding fines to work up a grudge about the payment system.
Speaker 1: Oh, I've got so many. So if you'll find three hundred bucks, you can, because they can't just take the money from me in one go. Not everyone can pay three hundred bucks in one sitting. Yeah that makes sense, so you can. You can choose your O. I feel like you probably could. Well, yes, But I also hate the service New South Wales.
Speaker 2: So you know, if you just pay it on the app, you don't have to talk to anyone. So if you hate Service New South Wales, you've actually created an opportunity for more fucking conversation with them.
Speaker 1: But I also like money, so I don't want all that money out of my account, you know. So anyway, I said, I want to pay five dollars a week.
Speaker 2: Oh you can name the pride.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Interesting, And they go, well, can we suggest ten? We think that's some more, and I'll go seven. Meet you in the middle, Like I'm negotiating with this woman. So we finally get to the terms. It's like a twenty week whatever, there's no interest, and she goes, all right, let me get your driver's license number and I go to get my phone and I accidentally hang up. Ah fuck, I'm thinking this woman right is sitting at her desk with a headset on.
Speaker 2: She's already got the form up, she's got the for.
Speaker 1: Mum, and she goes, oh, well, does she just fucking pick up her laptop, put it in a bin and start.
Speaker 3: For it because it's a waste of her time?
Speaker 1: Too, waste of her time. She knows where I've called from, she's got my details in front of it. She could just call me back, and she never fucking did.
Speaker 2: So if I was in that situation, I definitely would have called back just to be like, oh, I better buzz in back.
Speaker 5: Right, And also I've got all the information up already, yeah, and because I.
Speaker 2: Would hate leaving the task half done. Yes, But also maybe she had a fucking queue of calls to get through and she's like noah, well snouthia lower's ass hule.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's isn't that not really rude? And you know what, so good transactape.
Speaker 2: You know what's interesting though? You not wanting to pay all that money at once. I'm the opposite. Oh why because I'd prefer to rip the bandad off and then my conscience is clear I have no debts. The other day, I just pay the remaining of my fucking student line.
Speaker 1: Because your X, yeah, he is about to be indexed.
Speaker 2: Well, it already has been. Last time I checked it, it was like fucking seven grand left, and I was like, oh, I could probably just pay the seven I reckon I'd be okay to do that. And then I think I was with Mum and Dad at the time. They're like, nah, nah, don't do that. Under that, just let it pay off gradually whatever, and they taught me out of it. And then I checked it recently and it had gone up to eight point five yes, and so I was like, fuck this, I'm just going to do it in one go. But now I've had to tighten the belt a bit. I feel good knowing that dead is clear, but fuck eight grand missing from the account, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I've thought the exact same thing because it's about to be reindexed at a higher percent rate. Soubt. My student deslat was at three grand. It's gone.
Speaker 2: I was going to say, you're only one year of UNI right now.
Speaker 1: I did one year of UNI, but I did three different I did three semesters at three different degrees. So I've got essentially a year worth of hextead.
Speaker 2: Wait, so did you like start accounting? Then when this sucks, I'm going to do marketing.
Speaker 1: It sucks, I mean, yes, but not those degrees? Now, well were they? I did civil engineering? Since when pair design? Did you in dentistry?
Speaker 2: Dentistry? If I did it, I believed you. No, I can imagine you dropping out of dentist.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, no I did. Oh my god. I did Bachelor of Media Communications and Journalism double degree, and then I went, this is not for me. So I did a Performing Arts theater degree at the University of Wollongong. Yeah, it didn't work. So then I went to the Universe the Australian Institute of Music and did an acting degree and.
Speaker 2: That the music industry.
Speaker 1: Hey, the Australian Institute of Music, Yeah.
Speaker 2: They do acting. Yeah, I would have thought that would be niner nationality. In Getitute of Dramatic Art.
Speaker 1: I did a short course at night and many short costs.
Speaker 2: We've all done at night.
Speaker 1: I got into Woppa, but I didn't want to move to w A. Theif years, Yes, but I didn't want to move to w A. I should have because I'm pretentious and I want to be in Sydney. You know, I hate like living in Sydney.
Speaker 3: So you moved to New York.
Speaker 1: So I moved to New York. Yes, there's the logic there. I went and started acting in New York. But that's not extut I had to pay that all up front. That's alone from my dad that I have not paid back yet.
Speaker 2: Is he keeping tabs changing I moved there for Yeah, I was much thirty grand, holy.
Speaker 1: Fun, maybe twenty, I don't remember. I paid my rent because I worked at Coles. I had the high scan rate in the region, and I moved to New York paid my rent and accommodation. Dad paid for the school, but I paid for food and everything.
Speaker 2: Okay, paying for a rent in accommodation, that's pretty impressive.
Speaker 1: Actually, it was a sublet. It was a whole thing. I'm still on New York City sublets and everyone's like brand new bulken apartment.
Speaker 2: Can't you just unsubscribed to those emails?
Speaker 1: Really good point? Yeah, yeah, they make a great point.
Speaker 2: You know what you'll do with you fucking call them.
Speaker 1: About it. But you could just click a button anyway. If you work in a telephone room, or in telemarketing. Please let us know what the protocol is, because I'm sure we have one idiot that works.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, we got a post in our Facebook group and during idiots from Summer, she's talking about your crutch. How you keep saying.
Speaker 1: Totally, yeah, totally, Well it's not a crutch. It was a day I was very hyper bored.
Speaker 2: Summer said, if it makes you feel better, cheery. I was called out yesterday by a customer with a phrase that I always say. This is Summer's crutch. I say to customers, not a problem when booking in jobs, and yesterday I had a customer who lost power and I said, that's not a problem. We'll get it sought this afternoon. And she responds with, what do you mean it's not a problem, But it's a fucking problem.
Speaker 1: Yes see.
Speaker 2: She auto pilots too, when she might do on the phone.
Speaker 1: You should listen to my radio show I have.
Speaker 2: I can't think of anything worse.
Speaker 1: Fuck off, I have so many crutches.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I'll be listening to Jimmy and Name.
Speaker 1: No you're not. Why are we plugging them? They're my competition?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, but we love them. It's no we don't you said earlier that it was playful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but every time we mentioned their name, someone gets more interested.
Speaker 3: I prefer gem Nation.
Speaker 1: What that's it's jonesy yea.
Speaker 3: But I don't have to give money because I didn't say their name fair enough.
Speaker 2: Oh fuck, what a loophole.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, true.
Speaker 2: How we started doing a fucking swear job. But every time she mentions a Menza whatever, well, you.
Speaker 1: Don't have to pay. We don't because it's just Jenna's rule.
Speaker 2: Yeah, anyway, what were you saying?
Speaker 1: I don't remember. I'd actually like to go.
Speaker 2: I said, you should listen to my radio show, and I said, can't.
Speaker 1: I just know that I've got crutches when i've got a call and I've got to get rid of them. I've given them a prize. I'll get that prize out to your honey. Thanks. That's all. I said that every night.
Speaker 2: No, and you know what you do? All right, We'll got it out to you.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll do it. Okay, But I find.
Speaker 2: That kind of reassuring and companying the Okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, all right, okay, fire off the next song. It's a whole thing anyway, all right, thanks to your Jim who's that? That's me?
Speaker 2: Should we get a caller on? Now? It is? Is it just me? Monday?
Speaker 1: After all? Let's let's dial off a call. Let's go, so this is your chance to have any gym of your own. Yes, let's go to the Shire today again.
Speaker 2: We're in the Shy last week.
Speaker 1: And I know that's just how the cookie crumbles, doesn't it? How the ends up cookie crumbles.
Speaker 2: I'm noticing a bias from you.
Speaker 1: No, it's not no, I don't know. Just you know it's a local Shire personality.
Speaker 2: I know what's happening here because if a listener comes on with an is it just me of their own? They get a fucking prize from price Keeper gym.
Speaker 1: You got it? This is my this is she's selling them on eBay so she can rant. All right, let's dial up. Who are we calling? They Caitlin kind of need Kaitlyn cronella.
Speaker 2: Caitlyn, Kaitlyn, okay, gorgeous.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go. So she's noticed, I hate it, appreciated something. Let's find out.
Speaker 4: Hello.
Speaker 2: Hello, is that Caitlin?
Speaker 1: Hello, Hi Caitlyn, Hi darl and.
Speaker 2: What have we interrupted you doing today? It's public holiday after all?
Speaker 4: Oh? Actually we've just been to the gym. My boyfriend's now dead asleep, and we're about to get ready and go to my mum's for dinner.
Speaker 1: Caitlyn, I'm a Cronola boy. Do we know each other?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we went to high school together. I was in a couple of years below you though.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, wait, so is this during Cheery's reign as school captain?
Speaker 4: Yes? Yeah, I was there when he was school captain. I even I did drama and Cherry came and helped me with my final performance for my hc.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, is that ringing any bells?
Speaker 1: Oh, Caitlyn? Do you want to say your surname? We can bleep it out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's oh yes, Oh my.
Speaker 1: God, Caitlyn.
Speaker 2: I don't think he's for you.
Speaker 1: A band five at best, To be honest, I was really worried for your performance.
Speaker 4: No, I did get a band five.
Speaker 1: There, you see.
Speaker 2: I don't do the band five.
Speaker 1: I'm a good tutor? Was I a good teacher? Did I chew to you? Well?
Speaker 4: Yeah, because before you came in it was a fucking shit show of a performance. And then you came in and you went, no, you're a bartender who's in her late forties and it changed everything.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Wow, And I still give that advice to this day. You did. I just walk out and you're a bartender and you're in your mid forties.
Speaker 2: If Jenn had a dollar, I have to quit your job.
Speaker 3: I'd be a billionaire.
Speaker 1: Just be a bartender in your mid forties. Oh, I'm happy for you. And are you in the arts industry now, Caitlin.
Speaker 4: I'm actually a drama teacher now, so I thin?
Speaker 1: Now? Wow? Do you think I was like I was the inspiration behind that? A little Kaylan?
Speaker 4: I would give it more to the drama teacher that we had pen.
Speaker 2: She didn't repair your fucking performance like Cherry did, did she?
Speaker 1: No? She truck youthless.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 4: She was seriously like, do whatever you want. And then Cherry was like, don't do whatever you want.
Speaker 2: Wow, maybe you could be a drama teacher if all this media stuff goes tips up and you've had enough, I'd be a brilliant drama Could you go to UNI for a few years to become a teacher?
Speaker 6: Would? Yeah?
Speaker 3: You wouldn't do.
Speaker 1: I can just ride on the laurels of my radio success.
Speaker 3: Now you would just say you did?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you would convince your No, i'd act anyway. Well what a small world. So I see you around Cronella. Are you still living down in the Shire.
Speaker 4: No, i'd like recently just moved into my partner's parents' house, so we're saving up for a house.
Speaker 2: Oh that's very packed to the rafters of you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a journey.
Speaker 1: All right. Well listen, sounds like you wants to have all on that before dinner at months. Yeah, so listen, Bradley or can't. You're in the new hit us with your Is it just me? Okay?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 4: Are married men? Absolutely?
Speaker 2: Fuck?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, not all men, No, not all married people.
Speaker 1: Why do you say that?
Speaker 4: Well, I have a fuck story that I know Koombs is going to enjoy.
Speaker 2: Perfect, great, perfect.
Speaker 4: So I've got to take you back to twenty seventeen when I'm fresh out of high school. I'm like sexy as anything, and I've just gotten out of a long term related.
Speaker 1: Well that's why I was tutoring you. Let's be really, I was trying to sleep with you, Kaitlyn.
Speaker 2: I don't say that.
Speaker 1: I mean just like grooming students. Sorry, sorry, that's what I meant, just a poor, poor joke. Sorry, Caitlyn. Continue.
Speaker 2: So it didn't work out with the high school sweetheart?
Speaker 4: No, No, he was crazy anyway, that's a whole nother, whole nother. Anyway, I was on Tinder, which is a very scary place, but when you're eighteen, it's like the place to be. So I, obviously, coming out of a high school relationship, wanted to date an older man, probably be because of daddy issues, but again another thing. So I ended up matching with this guy and he's in his late twenties. He's really good looking, the profile is legit. We've like had some really nice chat and we decided to go on a date. So anyway, he picks me up and we go and get ice cream. When we get to the shop.
Speaker 2: What is it about an older man taking a younger girl for ice cream that seems creepy? The ice cream element makes it sound like you're beated as a child.
Speaker 4: Just you wait, because it's like seriously a journey, it's so crazy. Anyway, we get to this shop and he's taking forever to get out of his car, and I'm like, is something wrong? Like anyway, I walk around the car and this man is sitting there putting on his prosthetic legs.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 4: The thing was, he never brought it up, and when I looked back at his profile, all of his photos were from the waist up.
Speaker 2: Wait when you say putting it on? Had he driven you to the shop or was that where you were meeting up?
Speaker 4: No, he picked me up, but like his car had this like special pedal thing that he hooked into.
Speaker 1: And he didn't realized.
Speaker 4: I had no idea because he had long pants on.
Speaker 1: I had, yeah, co, okay, right, So then you get around the side he's putting his leg in. What he say?
Speaker 4: So I was like, oh, oh, I didn't know, and he was like, yeah, I actually don't tell people because I feel like it either scares them off or like some people are like really weird about it.
Speaker 2: And I was a bit sad. I would lead with that on my profile. I'd be like, fucking look at me, Jake the pega for.
Speaker 1: Here, Oh my god, that would be in my barrier. I'd be like, oscar for the story is but nice?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Well, I was like, okay, that's kind of cool, and then like, I have no issues with it. It was actually kind of like a nice thing to talk about and then we had time to talk about so anyway, I'm like, it's going well. We end up getting the ice cream, we go and drive and sit somewhere. We're having like a pretty normal conversation, and then he goes like, what do you think about polyamorous relationship?
Speaker 1: Oh? Here we go.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was like, I'm more of a monogamous girl myself, so.
Speaker 2: Especially at age eighteen or nineteen whatever you were.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I was like eighteen, so I was like, no, it's not really my vibe. He goes, well, yeah, I'm married and I'm looking for a girlfriend.
Speaker 1: Oh oh my god.
Speaker 4: And I was like, oh, does your wife know? And he was like, yes, he has a boyfriend as well, wearing an open marriage, the whole thing.
Speaker 2: And it's still something like the leg that's fine that he didn't flag that, that's his business, but the marriage, Yeah, you really should have mentioned that on Tinder, buddy.
Speaker 4: Yes I know. And I was like, look, I'm happy for you. That works for you, guys, I'm not interested. Anyway, he drops me home. I never speak to him again. But then two years ago, i'm single again, I'm on Tinder, and he obviously sees me on Tinder and he messages me on Snapchat because that's what we talked on, which like I would never do that. Yes, he messaged me and he was like, we're having your chat. He gives me his Instagram when we follow each other on Instagram.
Speaker 2: First message, how do you break the ice after all those years? Hey me again?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: He was like, hey, you just saw you on Tinder? Are you single again? And I was like oh, and I knew straight away who it was. I remember his name because he has a very unique name.
Speaker 1: What a confidence to be like two years later, he's still pining over two years ago. Two years ago? Yes, you're right?
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So it was like five years later, Wow, unforgettable, understandable. So he asked me again, like how do you feel about polyamorous relationships? And I was like, look, I'm still that's not my five I'm looking for someone to settle down with and he was like, no worries. So I'm a nosy bitch and I go on his program. I find his wife on Instagram and I go something, he's not right about this man. So I messaged her.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's getting too.
Speaker 4: And I said, Hi, I know this is really weird, and all respect you if you are, but are you in an open relationship in your marriage? Because your husband is sending me these types of messages. And about five years ago we went on a date and she said, no, you are not the first person to come to me about this. I'm about to file for divorce.
Speaker 2: Such a good sorry, which means that he's going to be available soon now. But god, this is like sisters looking out for each other. I love that multiple women had come forward and flagged it, like, sis, is this your man? Is that the Facebook group? Y?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, Oh my god. So you clearly should have known for a couple of years before, or maybe a few months, because she's filed for divorce.
Speaker 4: Wow, well yeah she must have. And like they in this time period that we hadn't spoken, they'd also had a child, because I had photo of the mid as well, So I was like, he's been cheating on her for at least five years probably more. Wow, thinking that they're in like some sort of open relationship and manipulating other girls. But yeah, it was. It was a whirlwind.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's what we want, Hue College, the best we've had all you glad that that wife is just going to run for the heels because fuck no, he can't you get out of their girlfriend? Yeah? Oh, brilliant story, Caitlin.
Speaker 4: Thank you guys. I knew you guys would like.
Speaker 1: Can I just say I take a bit of credit for that. I've taught you the art of storytelling. And I really think I heard a lot of Mitch Jury in that story being told. I really had a beginning, middle, and end.
Speaker 2: No, there was no embellishing. No, there was as well.
Speaker 1: You never know, you never know. Screwing in the leg seems a bit silly. I mean I doubt they screw in you know. Oh, Caitlin will send you out a price prize keeper general.
Speaker 2: Okay, perfect, thanks God, not that it's any of my business. By the way, but are you still single?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we've been through a journey. I completely forgot about the start of the conversation.
Speaker 1: There's a lot going on. He's napping, remember, yeah? Or is he? Is he hooking up with other women? You never know?
Speaker 2: You wake him up to prove that he's a faithful man. He's not hit him on.
Speaker 1: All right, Kayler, thanks for listening. We love you.
Speaker 2: Thanks Darlin, thank you bo so Key.
Speaker 1: What a sweetheart. If you've got a story like that. That is the bar that we want to set for. Is it just you callers? You can DMS on a couple of mitches, so you can text us on this number oh till no.
Speaker 2: Zero two to nine. Yes, please do. I'm loving this streak of hectic Caller's a lot of relationships stuff that's good the relationship.
Speaker 1: People get fucked in relationships famously. Yeah. Yes, people want to know the ins and outs of my last fallout. So maybe I just called the shows and is it just you'd call?
Speaker 2: You could put in a voice disguise thing we could.
Speaker 1: I could do a theatrical voice, or you.
Speaker 2: Give someone else a script. Ah, and none of our idiots will ever know that it's actually your story.
Speaker 1: And I'd realize, oh, it's a really good one.
Speaker 3: But also we wouldn't know either because you've sourced the call.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but Jenny, you'd be like that sounds striking. You'd be like Mitch, you Okay, this is a trigger warning? Do you need a trigger warning for this story? PTSD? All right, shall we go?
Speaker 2: I'm sure if you want to. I personally am just having so much fun.
Speaker 1: No, it's a very fun episode. Yeah, I'm completely looped up, so it's my mouth, so I mean, can't keep going if you like, no, we'll end it a freaking guy. It's a big show in a couple of days, the big intervention and then of course three new miss produce.
Speaker 2: It is an intervention.
Speaker 1: Now now it's just a nice word for me to throw around. It's more of a it's more of a repatriation. There's a war word for you.
Speaker 2: I knew that this was some sort of revenge because of the totally thing revenge.
Speaker 1: It's just you know, Popcorst.
Speaker 2: I feel like you would have let it slide if not for me calling you up for saying totally.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't said slide, but I mislooped up. Hey, let's go. We'll see you guys in a couple of days. Have a great public holiday the next one, which is of course National Linguiney Day.
Speaker 2: Thanks for listening to.
Speaker 3: Is It Just Me Podcast by a couple.
Speaker 5: Of make sure you've got to follow on your podcast.
Speaker 2: Welcome to add Breath, our secret segment on the end, tend the show's done, but then we just go a bit right. I'm so glad some add people just letting their minds go fucking anywhere?
Speaker 1: Now, since when has sprite been lemon and lime?
Speaker 2: Oh, we've talked about this on the podcast I reckon it was a couple of years ago. It was when Star McGowan was here instead of Jenna.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 2: I think we spoke about that.
Speaker 1: She's been banned from the show so she won't.
Speaker 2: Oh, I feel like I should be abreast of the band.
Speaker 1: She's unbanned officially. What was that for Rose McGowan being unbanned from the start? I'm sure she'll sleep better at night now, Yeah, and of course you will.
Speaker 2: We've got another Actually, we didn't get a post in the Facebook group. I created this post because last episode you alluded to the fact that Casey Donovan wants you dead and she absolutely cannot stand you. Yeah, the sight, the sound, the smell, nothing, She's repulsed by you. She thinks you're terrible.
Speaker 1: I'm not interrupting because they're all true.
Speaker 2: Ah, but we beeped out what actually happened. You didn't want to elaborate, and so I put a post in the Facebook group. Let's start a speculation thread. Why do you think Australian sweetheart Casey Donovan can't stand Mitchell? Luise cheery. There's a few theories. You want to go have a look.
Speaker 1: Is it on in the Facebook?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I mentioned that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, are we still in the pogga?
Speaker 2: Totally?
Speaker 1: I'm trying to find it. Cabby, get some dumb posts in this page? Oh everyone did? Anyone who's natural mapp He's like, shut up the wrong page for that shit.
Speaker 2: No, it's not. They're amongst friends, our idiots. They can post about anything they damn.
Speaker 1: Well, no, I know, I'm just teasing. They know I'm teasing.
Speaker 2: Where is it? Actually, here's an intervention on our idiots. Our Facebook group gets more engagement than our actual Instagram and Facebook page. So to the general public that aren't in the group, it looks like we have no fucking fans. But in the Facebook group, which is private, not everyone can see that. Oh it fires up, we get heats of engagement. Start commenting on our posts.
Speaker 1: Please, yeah, please, it's not a good look if you don't also like follow our Facebook group page.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, who gives a fuck about the face of the page. But our Instagram I can't find. I've just fucking us far found it.
Speaker 1: I found So the top actually says most relevant all right, So you've asked, why does Casey Donovan hate Mitch Jerry. Here are some of the best suggestions, as per the Idiots. Dean Barnes suggested he ran his mouth off and said something stupid. Didn't he get go? He's got eight likes. Jessica Scott said, is it like the Alicia Keys story and he somehow insulted her during an interview.
Speaker 2: I don't think you insulted Alicia Keys. You never said to her faith that you could smell her shit.
Speaker 1: No, Alicia Keys just did bapoo in front of me. Calum Cantrell he says he was the one calling for six years.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you were the catfish.
Speaker 1: Casey Donovan was cat fashion for six years.
Speaker 2: You're in the clear because they're pretty sure it was a woman in the end, wasn't it.
Speaker 1: I think yes? At last, Nila says, maybe Kerry Anne got in her ear. Oh, because we carry an hates you not me.
Speaker 2: Nah, it was you remember on? Yeah, because he called a Kerry and she was like a girl and retriever yes, and you were like, I thought you're a woman.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was awful. Joshua Ryan Cool says he said something of abnoxious and offensive as a joke. Shut up, Josh Xander Cross. I thought I boked him from the page. Move on. Tash Duff says she's jealous. We do kind of look alike, especially my bigger days. Matt Fudge says, kept telling her different establishments are giving away free refreshments.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, because of the Coke story.
Speaker 2: Oh Coke lands or not?
Speaker 1: Really angry email from Coxy Kim Coke. Oh my god, I did.
Speaker 2: She was pierced someone Also, Christine suggested that maybe you both auditioned for the role in and Juliet. I don't know why she'd be pissed at you because Katie got the lead role. You're in a peardly guess thing? Are you still doing that?
Speaker 1: Yes? That is actually?
Speaker 3: Do you even talk in it?
Speaker 1: Or not?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: I don't have a speaking role.
Speaker 2: Oh, I thought that there was something.
Speaker 1: Here's what I'm nervous about. It's meant apparently in the UK version, that New York version, they had a famous, famous radio or TV presenter come out. So the fact of the matter is they're watching the show and it's during a lull where they're lining up to get into a club and the doors open and like a couple walk out and then they walk into the club. So the door's open. It's kicked open, and it's a celebrity that everyone knows and loves.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, it's meant to be like a surprise.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, but ter, if I'm going to kick the door open, everyone's going to go. Fuck that extra's got some goal.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't think that they promise everyone in the audience of the musical that night. Hey, keep an eye out. There's a huge star making a cameo. I think it's meant to be a surprise. And so if they don't know who you are, that's fine. If you pull the roll off, well it'll be seamless. Whereas those that are coming to see you. I think the idea is that you talk about and people buy tickets. Ah, I mean, Jen and I. We're ready to go. We've got the Beats Bean account number, we're ready to pay.
Speaker 1: We'll be there, all right, Leave it with me.
Speaker 3: When when it happens to you want me to go?
Speaker 6: Whoa you know, Oh my god, I'm going to go. Who Please don't I'll go Mitchell. That'd be very funny anyway. So yeah, that is happening, but it's got to be going through the whole radio team.
Speaker 1: It's you know how slow.
Speaker 2: But you've said yes, okay, I have said yes, and you don't have a date yet. Okay.
Speaker 1: Well, but they're not in Sydney for much longer.
Speaker 2: Well then I think it sounds like it's going to happen soon. Yeah, we'll let you know it is. If you're in Sydney and want to come along to the theater, we'll make it a little excursion.
Speaker 1: That's how you plug it, Mitchell. Well, yeah, yeah, enjoy that one. Okay, that was my radio sign off. Enjoy that, honey. We'll get that prize out yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, oh no, it's like we'll get it out to you.
Speaker 1: Okay, get out to you. Okay. Don't like it, you don't like it?
Speaker 2: I like it?
Speaker 3: I like sure, thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It feels like you're clutching me to your busy and giving me a gorgeous cuddle. Yeah, okay, it'll be all right. I'll get your price you Akay.
Speaker 1: I was at a pub the other night and some what that's not like you? No, right, was with the family, so that makes sense, some twinker, you're.
Speaker 2: At the bistro. Jimmy, you got me through, Jess really And I was like, you educated the next generaction or fuck.
Speaker 1: The country screw And I was like, what do you mean?
Speaker 3: He's like, oh, you used to listen to Mitch till midnight.
Speaker 1: When I was studying.
Speaker 2: Wow, he's up last.
Speaker 1: Back when I had the late night show. Yeah, to listen, isn't that sweet?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You forget the impact you have, not Mandela Nelson.
Speaker 3: Nelson, Yeah, don't say that, not so close to.
Speaker 1: Of course, I'll try one of those cookies now.
Speaker 2: Ahh, yeah, that's fine. What about these sandwiches that I made?
Speaker 1: Have a sandwich? I prefer savory?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Here, So you tried to tell me, inconvinced Jenner and I actually that we were at your house what seems like four hours ago.
Speaker 2: It wasn't even that long ago.
Speaker 1: You made these sandwiches, but they actually with how fast you drive here? I did drug well, we want needed to get here. See now, look at the inconsistencies, Janet. This one has to do you drug a ham one.
Speaker 3: I'm good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's ham and cheese, there's some egg and lettuce. And I tried to convince you that I made these sandwiches. You believed that I made the cookies. You're like, this is so sweet. I posted the videos on my Instagram story if you missed it, I'm like popping in the Facebook group as well. Me trying to prank these two. I don't even know if it's a prank. I was just trying to seem really hospitable and like, oh my god, the work he's made.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: But I still went and picked them up.
Speaker 5: Especially Yeah, of course if you hadn't told me, I would have thought that you've done.
Speaker 1: It was because you put on a baking tray.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I really committed, and you believe me at the cookies. But then as soon as I brought out the fucking sandwiches, you were like there from seven eleven, like you even knew the store.
Speaker 3: I believed you with the sandwiches.
Speaker 1: I actually my brain wanted to say BP, but I said seven eleven or.
Speaker 2: Some I it was specifically seven eleven. I love a Servo Sanger, honestly, Servo sushi. Yeah, especially in country towns. I'm like, where did that fucking fish come from?
Speaker 1: Did you'm on the fly or is will Worth Sushi? Not?
Speaker 2: Like I don't think I've had it.
Speaker 1: I don't trust it. Oh why I don't trust it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I see them making it. They look legit.
Speaker 1: Going to Freedom Furniture and they're like, hey, we also sell tacos at the back.
Speaker 2: That's some Aldi shit right there.
Speaker 1: Aldi special bars. I get so sold into it. Oh yeah, good shopping it, ADDI for milk and bread and now we also have kayaks on them for it. It's a special by.
Speaker 3: I saw a trumpet and I'm almost sported.
Speaker 2: Yeah. My fucking grandmother in Sydney calls home once when Nicole and I were still living there growing up. Nicole played clarinet. I played violin, and.
Speaker 1: I bought your violin my birthday.
Speaker 2: That was for my birthday anyway. Yeah, my nan calls my mother and goes, guess what they're selling violins and clarinets at Aldi at the moment, and Mom's like, of course, like bloody are And then he's like, do you want me to grab them for no cola minch. Mom's like, no, they already own one of each because they've been learning for years, got them at a very reputable music instrument shop. So no, we don't need the Aldi ones. But now I'm curious and what.
Speaker 1: If they were all right, if you bought one, let us know it was years ago. But yeah, I'm.
Speaker 3: Sure the trumpet was only a couple of months ago.
Speaker 2: So why do they just do they roll a dice.
Speaker 1: Just be like, what do we do this? I saw on TikTok some woman being like, rush into aldi cookie giant cookie that you put in the microwave and it's like the size of a bar.
Speaker 3: I saw that too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I raced into Ali. I went to my local Audi. I'm like, hi, I've seen cookie. I did race and I sped there, took all the wrong turns and then had anal sex. It was great using my pennis anyway, So I God, if anyone just wanted to listen to the end of the show and heard that, that makes there's a joke referencing you, they skipped.
Speaker 2: They're like, what a sick fuck you don't need to know.
Speaker 1: No, no, it's it's a funny joke, I promise in context. Anyway, I'm like, it really wasn't. I want to get the cookie. And this girl who was like fucking thought you'd think she was anale Audi for fuck's sake. She was like, oh you saw that on TikTok. I'm like yeah. She's like, you're on British TikTok, You're on Brett Talk.
Speaker 2: She also British, and she.
Speaker 1: Was like, this happens all the time. You'd be sur brace what you've done. You've gotten the TikTok from the country.
Speaker 2: We don't sell that, so they thought it was available in Australia too.
Speaker 1: It was just the video was going viral in Australia and.
Speaker 2: We were their accents in the video.
Speaker 1: I think I've just had a mild stroke from that sandwich from the petrol station.
Speaker 2: What do you mean they're gorgeous? Do you know that in America they don't say petrol station. Yeah, what the gas du station? Don't let you fill it up yourself. An attendant has to do it. No, I think it's law.
Speaker 1: Fu me Google that that's not real.
Speaker 2: No, it was because I remember when I was staying with a friend in America, her mum was driving somewhere and we were sitting there waiting ages waiting for the attendant, and I was trying to be nice, being like, do you want me to fill it up? She goes no, you're not allowed to hear.
Speaker 1: Oh, in some states. Certainly not in California or New York.
Speaker 2: Because I was in New Jersey.
Speaker 1: Oh that's that's a different state, isn't it.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Probably in America, No, because I've definitely filled up in America. But really you paid before get this? Oh yeah, and then you've got to just guess.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 5: New Jersey remains the sole state not to allow gas self service.
Speaker 2: I was about to LA, but it wasn't all of America or New Jerseys.
Speaker 1: I've never I've never met in New Jersey so well, but yes, so the mind fuck of it all is in all of America, you pay before you feel so I'd go up how much you want? I'm like, how much do I need?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Because what if you pay one hundred bucks but you your tanker only fits eighty worth only?
Speaker 1: No, your card, it puts a hold of one hundred, I think, and then say you get to ninety five, it charges you.
Speaker 2: And then you pull out.
Speaker 1: Yes, correct, yes apparently, but it's very stressful.
Speaker 2: So you don't get ripped off if you pull out early.
Speaker 1: No, No, it depends.
Speaker 2: That's the relief.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, it is, isn't it. Sometimes you have to thank God. Anyway, shall we go?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, we can go.
Speaker 1: Probably we should go. Really waffled on.
Speaker 2: It just flew by because you're having so much fun.
Speaker 3: It's been a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: But we hope this podcast made you feel at least two percent better today. That's all just two percent okay, okay, yeah, honey, catch you on Wednesday to get to see you soon.
Speaker 1: Is It just Me? A podcast by a couple of miches. Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast