Speaker 1: Hey, good evening.
Speaker 2: This is Christian from the Christian O'Connell show. Every Monday we have the misheard lyrics. It's just another mishard Monday, Christian O'Connell's misshard lyrics.
Speaker 1: All right, welcome back to the Misheard Lyrics. How us works?
Speaker 2: You send in your misheard lyrics, we go through them if we agree with what you're mishearing. If not, and for the really great ones's hall of favor. All right, here we go. First of all, then we're into Big John's. Got this one from the Go Gos Mercenary. She says, I just wanted to make you or is it cheese and Otters wanted the menu?
Speaker 3: Going on there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, cheese and Otters wanted the menu. Do we all hear it?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Definitely well done, big jobs strong start. Let me going to Michael. Michael's got this one from Elton John. I'm still standing or is it? I still salmon? And after all this time he's still stealing that salmon? That is so spot on simple, But a good one there, Michael, I'm still salmon.
Speaker 3: Very good.
Speaker 2: Nathan's got this real life Send me an angel, Send me an angel?
Speaker 1: Or is it Christian? Know you love a monkey?
Speaker 2: Is it Simeon Angel an Angel Monkey, Let's find out we're all hearing Simeon.
Speaker 1: Angel waiting for us in heaven. Monkey.
Speaker 4: Butler's yep, Simon Angel down well spotted, Nathan, Adrian's got this one from Queen another one bites the dust.
Speaker 2: Steve walks warily down the street with his brim pulled way down low?
Speaker 1: Or is it? According to Adrian, Steve walks warily down the street with a pimple way down low.
Speaker 2: Great spot with a pimple way down low. Adrian, very good, I love that one. All right, this is going to take a couple of listeners. Okay, he feels like we've talked about this song quite a few times the last couple of weeks on the show.
Speaker 1: We're talking about I four sixty five and raisings to come back.
Speaker 3: Well, remember that listener said it was the best live show they ever thought us.
Speaker 1: This song comes from Nick Stall. I'm blue Dabade Daba dart. Those are literally the lyrics.
Speaker 2: I mean, couldn't to Nick our friend in Chattanooga, is it? I'm blue in Aberdeen and Dubai in Aberdeen and Dubai noes and let's say we can get through the rest of twenty twenty without any mentions of High for sixty five and Blue Last One. Then I said that a classic, an amazing song. It's actually a cover version, but one of the greatest cover versions ever. I say all this because I love the song and I know what we're about to do it. This is going to change this song forever, all right, Johnny Cash doing her What have I Become My Sweetest Friend?
Speaker 3: Part of Beker the Swedish.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: I want to hear the rest of that. There's something about it gives me goosebumps. It sounds like he's next to you singing it to you. It's so intimate. Anyway, What have I become my sweetest friend?
Speaker 1: Wait, let's hear it one more time before you ruin it. If you just say goodbye friend, we're always going to have this play of it part of.
Speaker 3: Beker my Swedish.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I can do this, because I'll tell you what, I just love that song so much. Now, whenever I listen to it again, I'm going to hear this line in a different way.
Speaker 1: What do we do?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 1: I need to know what have I become? My Swedish friend.
Speaker 3: Part of Beker Nice Weeds.
Speaker 2: Fred is the great, late Great Johnny Cash, saying, what have I become my Swedish friend? What do we do?
Speaker 3: It's just the new lyric?
Speaker 1: Is it there?
Speaker 3: Can I think?
Speaker 1: Give it again? Light?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is there, but I'm not going to reward you with that, but well done gazerro Gary Adams, you get great miss hurd Lywits this week.
Speaker 1: Guys, thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Who is it?
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell show,