Speaker 1: Just hosted the Black couple of minches. Hello, yeah, yelese.
Speaker 2: Yourself for the rude shocks of young adultsthood.
Speaker 1: How dare you leak our company secrets?
Speaker 2: That's like the newest hiary at KFC walking out with a megaphone and going oregano set head Now he is Uli and Michull coups. Hello, yeah, hallo Yeah, getting close to the end. I can feel it, you can smell it. The end is nine of the podcast.
Speaker 1: Of the pod Yeah, don't ask me how many episodes are left, because apparently I can't count.
Speaker 2: We're very little, very few. Price keeper jenees here, of course, hol h.
Speaker 1: Am I right in saying that, including this episode, which people are yet to consume, it will be actually four.
Speaker 3: Wait what's this episode?
Speaker 1: Two? Three two fifty two three four five, Yes, because I'm not counting this episode as complete, we just bloody start. So now we can.
Speaker 2: Say we've got FOURFTUR episode four episodes to go, including the one you're currently in your ears direct.
Speaker 1: We've actually got an announcement in this episode about something we plan to do in one of those remaining episodes.
Speaker 2: The bucket list tics continue running very much. Do times ticken dog it is? Are wet?
Speaker 1: I shouldn't say we have an announcement because last time we had a fucking announcement it wasn't good, was it. I promise idiots, you will actually enjoy this one. You will. It's a good one.
Speaker 2: I think you will enjoy it.
Speaker 1: Also on today's episode, another round of will it?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and I'm not across what this one is?
Speaker 1: An out of the box food concoction?
Speaker 2: Where did this come from? For you?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Not will it? We know why we've done it. We've done well, We've done will it blend, We've done willet cream.
Speaker 1: It's weird food experiments. So what's the question?
Speaker 2: The question is why where did was this inspired from?
Speaker 1: I actually don't even have an answer. My mind just works in weird fucking ways.
Speaker 2: We know that. Yeah, yeah, all right, well I can't wait excited And you also have like an eski behind you, and there is there's there's briefcases and it looks like you're off to hogwarts all the food suitcases and trunks.
Speaker 1: That's all the food in the kitchen talent? Have you really? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, well I'm excited for will it? This is the final.
Speaker 1: Will it safe to say yes, probably will be. I don't imagine we're going to bring it back in the in the last four episode.
Speaker 2: We need to really tick things off the bucket list because we're running out of time. Yeah, what else is there on the bucket list? When John have a quick look, a little little read through it.
Speaker 1: Okay, another napt pen pot episode, longest episode ever. That's what we're going to aim to do in the final episode. That'd be good. Kate lane Brook as a guest one last time, Aidan suggested that literally next episode, that's going to be happening.
Speaker 2: We've got radio television star kateling Brook, so that's going.
Speaker 1: To be happening on Monday's episode. But Dan's stress we would normally take an you call on that episode. We're going to move that to Wednesday. We're going to clear the runway for Kate shuffling the decks. Yes, an episode with Steven, said Sarah tick Dick, another roving report from Oscar Tick. Thank you, Katie. Give ben Ford his teatowel. Jake suggested, funk I got to get on that.
Speaker 2: I was talking him this week too. I should have done it.
Speaker 1: I could just post it to him or something.
Speaker 2: I know where he lives.
Speaker 1: I'll just drop it off do yeah, Oh easy, okay, I'll just drop it off out it with no context. For context though the teatowel he tweeted me around the time of the bog and Gate video that went viral in twenty fifteen. Cheusing knew me as the work experienced kid. He was like, can you grab me one of those tea tawls you mentioned in the video. I was like, of course, I can do that.
Speaker 2: Seems like a really I don't think he'll remember.
Speaker 1: He probably won't. I'll have to fucking screenshot the tweet when I see him to send it to him yet. Lana suggested the life on Cut Girls. As guests on this podcast, you'll pick up co hosts.
Speaker 2: Yes, we're my former co host, so that won't.
Speaker 1: Be happening for Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, no, I honestly just don't think that's going to happen with timing.
Speaker 1: Yes, was Lana, Sorry, John Lord's sending us off? Thank you, Emily Tie. Can we finally get me playing the violin? Thank you? Jack Tick go into a smashroom. Matt suggested that Tic.
Speaker 2: Tick, well, we are doing well, We're doing well, all right, we're making.
Speaker 1: A Peter wanted jen A on mom more time she did a little message for it. Sure that that's okay. Olivia wanted more talk back teams moments tick.
Speaker 2: We did that. We're getting through it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we are getting through it.
Speaker 2: Actually, there's one more thing on the bucket list that you haven't said, Mitch. Yeah, well, actually, why don't we just do it now? Why don't we just get it over and done with?
Speaker 1: You want to tick something off now? Yeah? I think so.
Speaker 2: It won't be quick, but it certainly will be enjoyed. Sure, all right, it's your first time listening. Welcome to It is just me. Every show we start the same way. Something we've noticed, something we hate, her appreciate. Mitch doesn't know mine, I don't know Mitch's. We jump in, sure go Bradley, Is it just me? Is it time Dot Wiggins made a comeback on the podcast? Because she's here now, you will not believe this.
Speaker 1: You're right, Katie did suggest that for the buck list one loves cut up with Dot Wigan.
Speaker 2: Well, she's here. I have a pssiatrist's next door to Pepsi Palace, and she said she messaged me, hilarious message me and it was just like you know when you do one letter than four spaces and two letters. Yeah, just coming to see with a letter see you at pod iatrist.
Speaker 1: That would have taken her a long time to write that text month.
Speaker 2: So but she's here. I've just put her in the green room. She's like, go get her so excited.
Speaker 3: Oh it's been so we haven't seen her in this new building.
Speaker 1: So Dot is Cherry's old lady alter ego for those that are you here. But he commits to the bit. She has come here, Dot down, Hold on here, I'll get it a hand, Cheery, help her down. She's okay.
Speaker 2: So she's aged a little since she's been here.
Speaker 1: Last you've forgotten us, Doc Gordon. Girl, look fantastic. Thank you you're talking to me or Jenna you me? Yes, thank you? What is your nail polish?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 4: I'm so proud of you and your radio career being here in this studio.
Speaker 2: Oh don't know.
Speaker 4: It's a I can't wait to hear you in the new year on the show and the program is the only thing keeping my heart pumping, knowing that I'll be able to listen to you, my gorgeous grandson from the wireless I haven't been proud of him.
Speaker 1: Girls, she hadn't heard the news. Who are you?
Speaker 2: No, that's Jenna, you know, jennadaughter, My.
Speaker 1: Gorgeous girl, thin and skin like a lizard.
Speaker 2: How was the podiatress?
Speaker 4: Awful?
Speaker 1: Awful? Mate? What actually is a podiatress?
Speaker 2: Dot?
Speaker 1: I'm not even sure off the top of my head, over prist Darling, it's a foot doctor.
Speaker 2: Oh, I see people wanted you back on the show? They did, didn't they want her back on the show much?
Speaker 1: I think the reason Dots don't take it personally that you stopped appearing as often as you did is because more often than not, you were here for the sake of a prank call. And we kind of banned prank calls in a way. Dot, But maybe we just throw the fucking rule book out because we're nearly ending the podcast. Maybe it's fucking muck up day for us?
Speaker 2: Who could we prank call?
Speaker 1: Do you think maybe she left her wallet at the podiatress? What's the nearest diatrist to pepsi palace?
Speaker 2: Find a podiatrist near me? And is that the one you went?
Speaker 1: Dot?
Speaker 2: You can look at Jenna's computer, Okay, don't you're on the pod.
Speaker 1: Okay, dot, Well we're ready to go. We've found the number of the nearest podiatrists to us, so let's let's give him a call.
Speaker 2: You've got a cough, Dot. Hello, I can help you.
Speaker 1: It's me calling.
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry to bother you again.
Speaker 1: I was just in there with.
Speaker 2: My my grandson to get my callouses off.
Speaker 1: It's just poor. No, no, there's no poor here.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: You do fit, yes, we do.
Speaker 2: You know you.
Speaker 1: Do fit.
Speaker 2: I'm just calling out left my purse. I think it might be looking calling the wrong pedietary clinic. I think you might be fib Are you looking for paling peddietary perhaps?
Speaker 1: Or who? I think you're called the wrong clinic.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: You don't have my purse. No, we don't have your purse. There's anything in Lost and Found anything? No person? Or it's a crocodile, black crocodile. I think you've got the wrong place. I think you've got the wrong number. All right, well I have a lovely day, thank you, Paul. All right, that's enough. She's exhausted, she's tired. You can tell she's you know, she's she's old, she's older.
Speaker 1: Back I would have even rummaged through lost and found and be like, we've got one.
Speaker 2: That would have actually seemed quite sweet. He had like a car.
Speaker 1: He probably gets dots types calling all day every time.
Speaker 2: They're the only people that I've been to a I actually have had my tonails removed. And then I went to a psychic and he's like, your tornails had removed? Really, how did you know? That's very specific?
Speaker 1: Well, DoD it has been lovely to see you, to get to right and who what is that? And is it just me of my own? I've got one. It's something embarrassing that happened to me on the way to the studio today.
Speaker 2: Do you have any gym?
Speaker 1: The fox?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 1: I was trying to wrap read the room badly?
Speaker 2: Just me.
Speaker 1: Do you miss what's his name? You know?
Speaker 2: The boy Andrew?
Speaker 1: Okay, what a man.
Speaker 4: He was so brasiant with those cases and I don't know what he's corn and I miss him greatly.
Speaker 1: He's so good. He's very good. And we're also a fan of Allen Jones mainly point but as great. Yeah, who just grace?
Speaker 3: Didn't you love Ralph Harris the.
Speaker 1: Lobble Lobble? I watched you. I've got a Kevin spacey film Modern Time.
Speaker 2: I really want to finish it, all right.
Speaker 1: Okay, she's got to go, she's got Look she's she's ninety six. Thank you, thank you, help her out.
Speaker 2: She's tripped, she's tripped.
Speaker 1: Help her out.
Speaker 2: Well, let's take it to the pediatric Farewell.
Speaker 1: Dot I die. We'll miss you, all right, you're ready for my please? Okay, Bradley, is it just me? Do you ever throw your food scraps out the window.
Speaker 2: All the time? I did a banana peal yesterday.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: See that's what I mean, fruit and ship perishables. Obviously, you don't throw your mackets trash out the window. That's gronky yuck. But like chook bucket items, that's fine.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: You know what I do every morning? I peel an egg, I crack it on the side of my car, put my window down, and I peel the egg with my thumb and then boil boiled egg and then eat that as I drive.
Speaker 1: And then you don't throw the shell out the window.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's all biodegradable, it's all natural. Oh.
Speaker 1: I'm all throw things out the window thinking the birds will love that.
Speaker 2: That'll be a good.
Speaker 1: Snack for the birds. They can't eat an egg shell.
Speaker 3: At the same time, when you throw it out, you don't want them to be on the road.
Speaker 1: Well that's the thing. Because I made a bit of an error today because night realize that you do this in Sydney. I thought it might have been a country people thing because that was so the norm on the country roads with if you're driving around and it's just farmland, basically you just chuck it out the window. It's such a normal thing to do. We would throw scraps and shit out the window of the school bus. It's very normal for the sheep. But today I just auto piloted on the way here and without even fucking thinking, I just put my window down chucked an apple core out the window while I was in the fucking West Connects tunnel.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, what did I just do?
Speaker 1: Like there was a car behind me birds in a tunnel?
Speaker 2: Oh, Mitchell, shocking.
Speaker 1: And it was too late. By the time I realized, I was like, oh, I shouldn't have done that.
Speaker 2: You've got an art appeal and the wind screen live. Some big mac truck has to swerve to be fair. I think it's fine.
Speaker 1: Not in a ton or we not in a ton or no. And also I don't think I've done that the whole ten years almost that I've been in Sydney.
Speaker 2: It was autopilot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that reflex. I don't know where it came from.
Speaker 2: Mitchell I do it too. Did do chewing gum? No? No, that's not cool.
Speaker 1: You do don't.
Speaker 2: You don't have any gum.
Speaker 1: The best thing you can do is just like, if you're at a cafe or something and they've got one of the serviette to spend, pick up a fuck load of those, put him in the glove box, and then you can your gummy.
Speaker 2: I've got their tissues in my good box. I saw some guy on TikTok. He's like, here's my life to being frougle. He's like a frugal guy on TikTok and he's like, this is how I've saved two hundred and fifty thousand dollars or whatever. And he doesn't buy toilet paper. He gets a wad of serviettes wherever he goes out.
Speaker 1: That's a big commitment because if you run out of servietes, I feel like that would run out quicker than fucking toilet paper. It's also fair, like.
Speaker 2: Is designed to get sauce out of your finger tips.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like a napkin. It's got too much texture.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't want you don't want to feel anything. No, No, it's got bumps and shit.
Speaker 1: Oh awful.
Speaker 2: Although I love a wet wipe, like it's biodegradeable wet wipe, I mean that. Whoever invented that? I mean, oh, come on.
Speaker 1: It's so confronting when you've just been using regular toilet paper to wipe your rear, entrance or eggs and whatever you want to call it. Yeah, it's so confronting when you use regular toilet paper to wipe and you think you're done and you're like, yeah, I'm clean, and then you get a wet wipe involved and you're like, I've been walking around with a dirty AARs all this time. I know.
Speaker 2: It's quite humbling, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it gets a lot more done than just toilet paper.
Speaker 2: Also, like it's humbling to know, like how clean I keep myself. Some men do not clean themselves at all. They let water rints down and that is their clean. Can I get all up in there like I'm debooning a salmon fillt, Like I'm in there I'm swiping, I'm up and I'm downing. It's like I get in every nook and cranny.
Speaker 1: Do you know what I always forget to do, which is so embarrassing because I'm a grown ass adult now, I always forget.
Speaker 2: To clean me ears.
Speaker 1: Oh oh yeah, you know it's an old thing that people say, like, oh, I forget to clean behind your ears. I do behind, but just in there in there?
Speaker 2: Oh, what do you mean, like the cracks in here?
Speaker 1: Because sometimes because I've got long nails, if I just do this, yeah, and reach inside the lode and just give it a quick scratch around the edge, I'm like, oh, that's confronted clean today actually, but a lot of like I don't even know what it is, sweat in there.
Speaker 3: And like dry skin and all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just like a white powder out under my nail, and I'm like, shit, yeah, I've got to clean the ear's a bit more thoroughly than now. One I always forget. But how is one ought to clean their ears? Yeah with a shower? Do you just like pour the aceop into the ear?
Speaker 2: No? No, but you get a Q tip and I think you swirl around. Yeah, you put a bit of something on there and you clean it up.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what, having Sean moving has really fucked my nighttime routine. Oh yeah, because I used to have my Q tips like the ear cleaner's and the floss in the coffee table in the lund room because if I was watching TV alone at night, I just get that shit done then and there. But now the is there. I can't dory that in front of him.
Speaker 2: That's putrid. Yeah. Wait, so do you guys do your morning return? Well, I guess you've got different routines like in the morning when he's getting ready for work. You guys, when they've got multiple bathrooms, you don't share a sink or do you have separate sinks.
Speaker 1: Well, he's just sort of started using the main downstairs bathroom is his and it's almost like I have the on suite to myself. How it's worked out.
Speaker 2: Is there a main downstairs bathroom? Yeah, and then the laundry.
Speaker 3: I think it's good to have different ones opportunity they have.
Speaker 1: And when I worked here, one of my colleagues was saying, oh my god, me and my partner, we could never go back to having only one bathroom, Like we just couldn't cope and I was thinking, fuck, you're a snob. But now I'm like, nah, I get it. Once you're there, you can't go back home.
Speaker 2: Well, when I lived out of home, yeah, separate bathrooms was incredible, incredible, especially with the limited bench space. Like, you don't realize how many products you need. You I've got ointments and oils.
Speaker 1: And you have more products than fucking anyone I do.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to pair it back though. Ah yah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: You're doing a decluttering all the bloody skin care well.
Speaker 2: Less there's more apparently with skincare. I mean, Jenny, well, no, I would all a lot.
Speaker 1: I know, I was just like.
Speaker 2: Caught up in that in the you know, the fat of it all. But you, Jenna, how many how many steps is your skin care routine?
Speaker 3: Usually like four?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, even that's a lot for me.
Speaker 2: I would even that, but mine at night is now three.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's coons.
Speaker 2: I know. I use a retinol and then I use a face oil and then a night moisturizer.
Speaker 1: That's it. And oh that's in the shower skincare thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, because that's like part of it. I double cleanse though, yeah, apparently that's it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the.
Speaker 2: Key to it. When it cleansed twice.
Speaker 1: First, think I do that because I will go now it doesn't feel right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we know when your shampoo ryeah, they say do it twice. Yeah, first one it gets just the oil out, and the second one gets to the roots and cleans all the cells whatever. So yeah, I cleansed twice.
Speaker 1: And then literally where the phrase rinse and repeat comes from, You're meant to shampoo twice?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Really, Oh funny, but my morning, my daily routine is two steps. Now.
Speaker 1: Somewhat proud are you? You've been preachy all this time, being like, oh no, mitchal You've got to get on this theorem and this ointment. I'm like, fuck that.
Speaker 2: Well, no, I've got more. I've got specials, like you know, creams or serums that I'll use on a special occasion, or a face masker and eye mask, but normally every day it's just it's a moisturizer and a special anti aging serum.
Speaker 3: I do like the pills that you suggested. They're really good.
Speaker 1: I did you buy them? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I do them once a week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, they're amazing. They make your skin look incredibly. You didn't like them, did you, Minchell.
Speaker 1: Have I tried it?
Speaker 2: Doctor the doctor Dennis GROW's face peals chemical peel bha. They are great for your skin and.
Speaker 1: The birthday present you gave me, right, Yeah, Yeah, I tried them. I didn't dislike them. They were fine, but I was like, I don't feel the need. I'm not like sould.
Speaker 2: I gave you a bunch of little things that I like, and I'm like, let's see if you like them?
Speaker 1: Do you even use them anymore?
Speaker 2: Absolutely not? Hand me down. I'm surprised you didn't notice one was half.
Speaker 6: Empty you're listening to Is it just me?
Speaker 5: But don't worry, Dahl, It's all almost over, and I, for one am thrilled to hear it. Hello everyone, it's your favorite podcast guest host and Mitch Cherry understudy. All right, hey, I'm here to bring.
Speaker 2: The good news to all fourteen of.
Speaker 5: Igum's listeners that the podcast is almost over finished. Brito. I'm very proud of Mitchell and Mitch and the other old lady that joins them on the podcast. Forget her name be for letting me be a part of the podcast on multiple occasions. I think if you did a tally over the past five years, I'd be up there with one of the highest repeat guests that the podcast has ever seen. So thank you for constantly letting me infiltrate the podcast. I've loved every second, but I'm very busy, you know, and I just I can't keep putting my life on hold to come and keep this podcast alive. So with that being said, cheers to is it just me ending? And cheers to trash Alli returning in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: Big show.
Speaker 2: Oh that was great?
Speaker 4: Not no?
Speaker 1: I love already can confirm trash Allie if not returning twenty five. He was trying to rile you up there.
Speaker 2: It didn't work and nothing. At the end of this show, I.
Speaker 1: Will say though, he and I are reuniting in a way very soon. If you're in Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane, all right, hey and I are doing our joint Christmas show together, our stand up comedy show. It's called Can't Be Bothered Christmas with the Gay Grinches, And so that's coming to as I said, Sidney, Melbourne, Brisbane. More talent dot com dot are you if you want to get your tickets or Lincoln my buyo.
Speaker 2: I can't wait. I have to buy tickets. I'd love to go.
Speaker 1: It's the first time in my fucking career that it's been a venue where when you buy tickets you've got all the dots and you have to click what seat.
Speaker 2: Normally general, you buy ticket, you rock up, you find it, say what venue are you doing?
Speaker 1: Factory Theater in Sydney, Comics Lounge, Melbourne, that I don't have the dots you just got and then old me seem in Brisbane. Ye, that should be fun. And it's coming up very soon Jesus.
Speaker 2: Less than a month almost, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Very much, less than a month.
Speaker 2: How's the show looking?
Speaker 1: Well? I always feel unprepared, so I'm a little bit like it'll be fun. It'll be fun.
Speaker 2: We'll come together, it will yeah, all right, Well I'll for one be there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well it's selling quick.
Speaker 2: I got to tell you, really, I'll get ticket it actually is.
Speaker 1: Okay, I would you like to see if there's even two dots next to each other?
Speaker 2: Ship with too many dots of this episode already? Should this episode just be called dot dot the Return of the Dots, And then I'll confuse dot dot sure.
Speaker 1: Then we'll plug the website a couple of dot yeah, yea dot a yeah, correct, yet take a sip every time we say dot. Speaking of sipping, Oh, it's time for the latest round of will it. In the past we have done will it block? Will it blend? Will it Cream? Today we are doing You're ready will slam?
Speaker 2: Will it slam?
Speaker 1: Will it slam?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: No, you bring in a bunch of twinks, and I'm going to have to tell you which one old slam.
Speaker 1: Don't be foul as if I would do that? What do you miss.
Speaker 2: I've already done that. What do you mean, will it's slam?
Speaker 1: Well, you're familiar with the Tim Tam slam. Yes, Oh, I.
Speaker 2: See what you're doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh, this is good. You've had a tim Tam slam?
Speaker 2: Look at me. Yeah, so I've had a tim Tam slam and they work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Oh my god, they're stunting. I know that you like to bear in mind the internationals. Yeah, yeah, I'll get you to demonstrate a tim Tam slam for the internationals that might not know what the fuck are on about.
Speaker 2: And this has turned into the best day ef Yeah. Who would have thought one of the worst weeks of my life could be flipped on its head.
Speaker 1: I knew the best way to cheer you up was food, Yeah, tim a cup of tea. Oh god, it's hot hot, otherwise the tim Tam doesn't melt.
Speaker 2: No, you're right, So tim Tam Slam of the internationals. Tim Tam is an Aussie cookie biscuit. It's chocolate coated biscuit, like choky biscuit with a bit of chocky cream in the middle, and it's just milk chocolate that is so soft that you hold it for ten seconds and it melts. So what you do is in a tim Tam slam, if you bite the corners.
Speaker 1: You bite off two corners. They can't be next to each other, different ends of the biscuit diagonally opposite each other. It's like an oblong and just a little nibble on diagonal corners of the tim Tam, and then you stick one of the nibbled off bits inside the hot drink yep, And then you suck on the other end like a straw, so that all the hot beverage comes through and it melts the inside of the tim tam very quickly. Quick chuck it in your mouth. Oh so the hot tea that you've just slept through like a straw by biting off the end of the tim tam. You can suck the liquid in. It makes it all fucking melt.
Speaker 2: Its beautiful. The whole thing is melting in my mouth.
Speaker 1: So you've heard of a timtam slam? What else can slam? What other foods can be used as a straw?
Speaker 2: You've peagued my interest?
Speaker 1: I thought I might.
Speaker 2: I know where this is going though.
Speaker 1: Okay, well i'll kick things off. First thing we're going to try is a spring roll slam. Interesting and rather than a cup of tea, I've got a cup of hot soup. There you go, that's what you might pair with a spring roll.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not man. Initially I was. I thought you were going to thank you? Oh wow, kept the props bid?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Are they still hot?
Speaker 2: I was worried about.
Speaker 1: It, super scolding. We said that really well out there or something?
Speaker 2: All right? So these are are these air fried spring rolls?
Speaker 1: I popped them in my oven this morning, really where I came in.
Speaker 2: An extra crispy one.
Speaker 1: And just for you, by the way, you know the floor air con in the car, I had it on heat to keep these things warm, which meant I was fucking boy.
Speaker 2: With Mitchually you really do think of everything.
Speaker 1: So bite off one end of the spring roll and then the other end of the spring roll, and then see if you can slip sep through it like a straw. Still, it has to be a food. I feel that it has to be a food that has a bit of airflow inside. Can't be like a dim sim slam. That wouldn't work out it's tubular.
Speaker 2: Yes, now, I appreciate that this is like complimenting flavor savory. You know it's not not making me want to gag.
Speaker 1: Here we go, Okay, here we go. Will it slam? Here we go, spring slam.
Speaker 2: Nothing's coming through?
Speaker 1: Oh no, nothing suck harder fighter double m and now slammed the spring rolls. I could make it better.
Speaker 2: See it was awful.
Speaker 1: Well it does slam it still, Sam, you can suck through it like a straw.
Speaker 2: You can, but it makes it soggy and wet.
Speaker 1: Are you ready for the next one?
Speaker 2: No, but we have a podcast to do, so sure.
Speaker 1: I mean, if you want to keep slam in the spring rolls, is it mes? Yeah? Out a vague memory of you saying you liked meet I see love me, so Sue thought, oh my god, this is brilliant, keep it coming.
Speaker 2: I'm happy so fast.
Speaker 3: This is fun.
Speaker 1: Right up next we have that was like a dinner or a lunch option, let's think breakfast.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's like an amuse boosh, that's what that means. But I always heard other people say it.
Speaker 1: Oh he's bending down a week big slam.
Speaker 2: Here we go, got a bowl of milk. Through of milk, Jenna, do you mind? Here you go? If this milk is room temperature and.
Speaker 1: It's cold, food safety measures, you know?
Speaker 2: Do you think I do what I did to the Tim Tamman bite the corners.
Speaker 1: You probably don't need to, like before you even put it in the milk. Just suck through the wheat in front of the mic. So if it has airflow? Do I look like I'm vaping? Read a little bit?
Speaker 2: Oh my god?
Speaker 6: I could play this like a kazoo. Okay, please please please, okay, let the tempt.
Speaker 1: The wheat slam?
Speaker 2: Will it slam? Weak bigs?
Speaker 1: Correct?
Speaker 2: It looks ridiculous. Oh no, it's it's too porous.
Speaker 1: What if you keep sucking? Nothing, suck harder? Oh don't choke now, flam it the week flam whoa. This is not going to be easy for you to talk any times. Then you've just put a whole week bic in your mouth. Do you feel do you think, Jenner, Yes, it's a week bic. If there's no plural, it was only one, I'd.
Speaker 3: Say a week bic, a week a week bit.
Speaker 1: A little dry, yeah, wash it down some milk, but it works.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 1: Would you say that it enhanced the week bic because obviously the tim tam slam that makes it even better?
Speaker 4: True?
Speaker 2: No, although you know when you eat weet bixs and they get soggy too quick. Yeah, it's like a thirty second window of perfect wheat bis and they're gone.
Speaker 1: You're almost going to put them like your sack and fire. Would like there's some dry bits hanging out and then some real soggy bits in the middle.
Speaker 2: It's like Jenga. You wanted to slowly fall down into place that was They also far have slammed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you go. What about the next one? Okay, let me just grab it down.
Speaker 2: Here we go. Well, stomach has got a lot of emotions.
Speaker 1: What about a chicko roll slam?
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Yeah, I've never had a chicko roll neither.
Speaker 1: I'm not even sure, what, Jenna? Can you google what the fuck they are? I don't even know what they are.
Speaker 2: I think it's vegetable bits. Isn't it slid over?
Speaker 1: It looks like a sausage roll? But what's inside, Jenna? Because I can't even remember off the top of my head?
Speaker 2: Cabbage?
Speaker 3: Okay? What's inside?
Speaker 2: The chicker roll for the internationals, by the way, is an Ozzy Servo staple. It's just a deep fried spring roll.
Speaker 1: It's massive.
Speaker 2: It's like the size of a Snicker's bath.
Speaker 3: Primarily cabbage and barley, as well as carrot, green beans, beef, beef tallow, wheat, cereal, celery, and onion.
Speaker 2: You had me at a beef tallow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've never actually tried one. So can you rather than biting off the end, just snap a bit off for me so I can try it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can have the end.
Speaker 1: And I was trying to think what drink would one pair with a Chicko roll? My mind went where You're like, it's survey, so I've.
Speaker 2: Got your favorite. It's tomato, sauce PEPSI Max, Oh my god, make you drink tomato. I knew this was fucking coming.
Speaker 3: I know he likes pepsi max.
Speaker 2: That's my favorite. Thank you, Jenna.
Speaker 1: How much airflow does the now it looks like what is it called it canola or something?
Speaker 3: Yeah, cannoli.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it looks like there is nothing getting through that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, give it a go. Just suck on it like a sausage roll. I don't think I wasn't tempted to do a sausage rolls.
Speaker 2: All right, So will it slam, Chico ro.
Speaker 1: Just try the air first before you stick it in the drink. Just try and vapor it.
Speaker 2: It's a big cigar, is not of airflow.
Speaker 1: Let me push, let me push, push. Sucking, but you're gonna blow on it a big cigar. Okay, there's probably not much use in China. Slap the pepsi is there? That is ruined a good pepsi max.
Speaker 2: I'm no quitter.
Speaker 3: Give it a go.
Speaker 2: I mean I do get far hired, but I definitely don't quit. All right, here we go, will it slam, Chicko rolling pepsi mat?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Oh my god, is it working? Oh for god, it looks like your glands are hurting from sucking so hard. I'm just getting meat. That's a fail, So Chicko roll will not slam. Good to know so hard?
Speaker 2: Did you see my whole body shape?
Speaker 1: Yes, you can still have the Pepsi max. I suppose it's full of chickam Okay, well can I just try some chicka rolling? A little could eat? All right?
Speaker 3: There we go?
Speaker 1: Well not good? No, oh no, that's not good for you. You'd think being stuff for the vegetables, it would be good for your nut. It's a fail fail just in general. Before you've even slammed it. It's not great.
Speaker 2: No, it's not for me. A sausage ry is where it's at? Well, will it is that?
Speaker 1: It? Sorry, I'm trying to swallow the fucking go ll No, I've got one more cheese. I thought that was theirs, the last one.
Speaker 2: Ready good, I'm ready?
Speaker 1: So what about a chicken nugget? Slam? Oh my favorite, because the crumb is quite loose on a Maca's chicken nugget, so there would be a bit of air flow. You reckon.
Speaker 2: So these are from Macas, but don't slip.
Speaker 1: The barbecue sauce. I was thinking you could use the Pepsi max. That might be a drink you get from maccas. Oh, you're really fucking.
Speaker 2: Game Macas do coke. Actually they don't have the agreement with PEPSI.
Speaker 1: You're really fucking game Grimmace.
Speaker 2: Shake, Give me the shake, all right?
Speaker 1: I also haven't tried one of these. I'm kind of curious.
Speaker 2: I think it tastes like a melted fred o cake. Oh really cake? Yeah? Oh that's a bit.
Speaker 1: I put it in the free throw at home to try and keep it thick, but now it's gone too thick. Just give it a stair. I got it without the whipped cream on top, because fuck that that's a sugar headache. Waiting. How do you describe the Grimmace Shake. There's been a lot of hype around these.
Speaker 2: I think it's actually like raspberry or BlackBerry.
Speaker 1: Can I have a quick sip before you tarnish it with chicken? Be alright?
Speaker 2: I just want to try the Grimmath Shake. What do you think?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're a hundredercent right melted freda cake? Yeah, don't you think?
Speaker 2: Have you tried, JENNI?
Speaker 1: But very great heavy.
Speaker 3: It's described as a purple berry flavored milkshake.
Speaker 1: Yeah it is.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like your half abubber gum infused freda O cake.
Speaker 2: Disgusting.
Speaker 3: H it's not bad. It does taste like a fredak.
Speaker 2: Let me try again. Actually know, I'll wait because I'll slam you know that the.
Speaker 1: Chicken nuggets could go beautifully with a thick shake because one of my gross guilty pleasures that maccas was always getting a strawberry thick shake and dipping my fries in it. Don't knock until you try it, and the fucking killer combo. Actually, so nuggets and grimers shake could be gorgo. All right, here we go.
Speaker 2: This is the final one. And isn't it weird how Macca's nuggets all look the same.
Speaker 1: There's the round like a template.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Then there's the ones that kind of look like I'd never.
Speaker 1: Even noticed that until you pointed it out.
Speaker 3: It's so true.
Speaker 1: You taught me that I.
Speaker 2: Don't know what this one is looks like a drumstick. And then there's the one that looks like a little yeah one.
Speaker 1: See if it has airflow. First, it's bite a bit of nugget. Oh yeah, it's a bit of room more than the Cheeka roll.
Speaker 2: Let's go, will it slam Maca's nugget in a grimmer shape?
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 2: It's like I'm chuckling your teeth. Grimmer missus, grimmers of grimm there's nothing. Go damn.
Speaker 1: Look at the ends of the nugget. It's I've eaten it though.
Speaker 2: Yeah it doesn't work.
Speaker 1: It's awful even it's the grimmerce and nugget combination in general. Awful.
Speaker 2: Fuck do you even want those nuggets? Well?
Speaker 1: I thought you might want them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't want to swallow? Oh god man, yeah, well done. So what are we concluding there? We bigs will slam, yep, yep, Tim Tam will slam. Obviously, ye spring roll will slam.
Speaker 1: You rade a spring roll slam?
Speaker 2: Yeah it was delicious. You could even do it with soy sauce. Oh yeah, Oh good idea. Actually, Chico roll will not slam, no fucking way, and chicken nugget will not slam.
Speaker 1: Should we try the nuggets with the the pepsi? It's for good measure because obviously the grimm is shake is harder sick shake, true, but it's wondering. I'm just curious. You don't have to have got one.
Speaker 2: I may as well. This pepsi is like, look at it, it's good cheek in it. Also, the BP oil spill. It's just like an oil slick on the top. Here we go, will it slam?
Speaker 3: Here we go?
Speaker 2: Nugg from Yeah.
Speaker 3: Suck hardy air.
Speaker 2: Flow good good, like a flapper or a gang stuff. Hey, come over here, so you Jenner, come over here and in my lab hot there. That was disgusting. Anything.
Speaker 1: The chicken is too thick.
Speaker 2: It's a fail. Chicken is too thick?
Speaker 1: Okay, fail disappointed. Also, what the conclusion of that experiment is? I don't really know why we did that. It's something fun, it's a good f Yi. You don't just have to slam a Tim Tams. Yeah, you've always said that, you're always famously path through one of them.
Speaker 2: Actually, okay, the tea is still warm if you want to sip.
Speaker 1: Ah, is it? It's not that warm anymore.
Speaker 2: No, it's not.
Speaker 1: My teeth gone cold and wander what right I'm going to do a slam for old time. Frank, Come here, bitch, gonna slam the funk out of you.
Speaker 2: Oh it's going down. You're top, Mitchell. You slam too fast? How good is it worth?
Speaker 1: Tim slam? You can't knock?
Speaker 2: That's so good. I've got different msgs and oils in my body that would like feel.
Speaker 1: Really unwe little very carb heavy, an't the ol heavy?
Speaker 2: Janne got away scot Free with Nove.
Speaker 1: It's just me. You should follow these idiots online search a couple of mitches. I could time for an announcement. Panic, Panic, It's not a bad announcement, not you, but it's going to be quite happy with the announcement. It's one thing on the bucket least that we've long spoken about and we're finally ticking it off. Do you want to do the honors jury?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can do the honest after years of discussion and the idea being thrown around, and it being one of the reasons Mitchell Coombs was projected onto the.
Speaker 1: World unleashed, Unleashed.
Speaker 2: Whether you like it or not, it is an idea that I had years ago and have wanted to do since this show started. In the semi final, is it just me? We can confirm that we will be broadcasting live from bogan Gate.
Speaker 1: My god, I'm a country boy.
Speaker 2: We're heading country kids.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my hometown, bogen Gate. You're finally going to be paint a visit. Yes, I'm so excited.
Speaker 2: Where's the nearest hospital I've got health anxiety.
Speaker 1: Is there one Parks and Forbes.
Speaker 2: Okay about eagle distance, I would say, all right, that's handy. So we're going to be.
Speaker 1: Going to bogen Gate. Yes, it's such a bummer because Jenna can't join it.
Speaker 3: No, I can't.
Speaker 2: Jenna's in Dubbo. Though you're close. I know.
Speaker 1: It sucks because she's going to be so close but so far away. She had a fucking funeral in Dubble.
Speaker 3: I'll be doing the eulogy.
Speaker 2: So Jennoa, sorry for your loss, thank you, thank you. We are going to be broadcasting life from bogen Gate.
Speaker 1: So I thought, why don't we want not live?
Speaker 2: But now yeah, we'll be podcasting from bogan Gate, recorded live. Will we We need to build an itinerary out because there's a lot of things that I want to get done and a lot of things a thing.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to figure out how to squeeze as much out of the weekend as we can. This weekend we will be there. Yeah, so like thirtieth and first of December. Oh shit, by the way, Mugvember very nearly over. If you got one of our mugs, A couple of dot com yeah dot a brilliant last chance. The pre orders close at the end of Mudvember.
Speaker 2: I see what you did there.
Speaker 1: Yes, I just have to remind everyone one final time if you want one for Christmas, send it to every fucking person you know. And so, you know what, I'd really love one of the that's how you get it to even a rap shirt too, maybe true shit, Yeah, we've got those as well.
Speaker 2: There are plenty of items on the website dot dot as we were, so there's so many things to squeeze in.
Speaker 1: But the problem is that they're in surrounding towns and it's going to be hard to fit it all into one day. So I guess you're gonna have to pick which out of these things on offer you want to do. All right, let's do it.
Speaker 2: This is great. It's like planning our holiday. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I feel like the bog and Gate Pub is a given.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: I also feel like a given might be the park's dish I've not seen as a child.
Speaker 2: I feel I have potentially driven through it, or passed it or on it.
Speaker 1: The Park's dish is obviously famous for the role it played in the moonlanding and broadcasting that footage to the world, and the movie literally it's a huge fucking satellite radio telescope thing in the middle of nowhere.
Speaker 3: It's me you have to see it.
Speaker 1: But we really latch onto weird novelty like that and in the country. So do you reckon? That's a definite. Do you know what the bar is it?
Speaker 2: From your place?
Speaker 1: The dish well, it's on the way fortunately, because we have to go through parks anyway. It's a slight detwour down the Newell Highway, but we can do it. They've got a gorgeous dish cafe. I feel like we can factor that into either a brunch or maybe an afternoon thing or a lunch or some great, great, great great And then meanwhile, in Condobuleim, which is about forty five minutes away, the landmarks that I can show you in Condo, I can show you the utes in the Paddock exhibition, which is precisely what it sounds like, Jenna giving me laptop. Yeah, it could be a case of once you've seen them on the laptop, that's all you need to know. In the Paddock, it's an art exhibition where people have transferred. It's quite fucking impressive. The name sounds like it's nothing, but they've transformed the utes into these gorgeous artworks.
Speaker 2: Oh, I actually like that. Is it a drive by kind of thing? Well, if you want it to be, well, there's nothing really in it for the podcast audience.
Speaker 1: So is that's true? But it's up to you because we'll be posing online and stuff. We'll be doing Instagram lives things like that. Is this a detour? Like?
Speaker 2: Is it going to take how in there? I think we skip it. I mean, I'm not a car guy.
Speaker 1: I spose there's not a lot going on out there. That's one thing that's on the list of you. If we don't have time, that's fine, Okay, that's down the program. The only other thing that I can show you in Condoble, and the only other landmark is I can take you to the count of the corner shop where Shannonoles saw a little girl waiting in the What About Me? Music videos? Yes, what.
Speaker 2: Is it open? Still in practice? So they do service.
Speaker 1: Nut's closed, but they have this sign that literally says I had seen in Shannonoles What About Me? Because he's from condobl and so we shot the what About Me music video after his Australian idol fame in conduct.
Speaker 2: As you can so it's empty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh that's sad that I'll show you because Roving Report of Oscar did a little parody of it. Look what about me? It isn't fair an, So maybe it's been done. That's all we can really do there, just recreate the Shannon No video.
Speaker 2: I like it. Yeah, we could also put the song over it. I can't see like chicken, so perhaps I could just sit there and lip sync.
Speaker 1: Did you not notice that he'd lost his voice at that one.
Speaker 2: That he thought it was pitchy?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Okay, so condo, I might pop that down the priority list. I have to say. There's also not a lot to show you in Forbes apart from the stinky cum trees.
Speaker 2: I'd love to smell them. I've never smelled a countree.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure if they're still in Bloom anymore would Spring. They were in Bloom in September. We're going in Littleville December.
Speaker 2: Summer. Yeah, how hot is it going to be? Jenna?
Speaker 1: Can you google the Buget weather forecast?
Speaker 2: Don't do well? Does your family have air con?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 1: Yes? Do they use it though they're fucking singy with it?
Speaker 3: Shit, it'll be around thirty degrees that's.
Speaker 1: All right, Yeah, yeah, shorts Weather, would you time yeah. Trundle Oundle another nearby town. It has the widest main street in Australia and the second largest pub veranda in Australia.
Speaker 2: How wide is the street?
Speaker 1: It's pretty fucking wide.
Speaker 2: No, not even if you were.
Speaker 1: To cross really big. I feel we would have to drive twenty five minutes to get their purely to just get a video of you crossing the road and being like, how long is they're going to take him to cross there? We could just time it. It's really fucking w that's huge.
Speaker 2: Of those gorgeous girls walking tell.
Speaker 1: Us as someone like you that's lived in Bloody leab with a narrow failing in room two cards, you could fit twelve cards driving good. It's a weird flex, but it's there. Unfortunately, they're all in completely fucking different directions. So if we were to try to hit all three parks kind of and Trundle in the same day, it would take hours.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing.
Speaker 1: You have to really pick your poison him.
Speaker 2: You know what, I just want to be in Bogan Gate. I want to go to the pub and I want to I want.
Speaker 1: To actually that's a given.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I want to do some activity with your parents. I've never ridden a tractor in my life. I've trouble.
Speaker 1: That's easy. It'll be It'll be almost like a hobby hunt in a way. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just don't want to look like in my head it's like a little mint get away. So I don't want to be running.
Speaker 1: I don't want to jamp at this guy. I'm running a bike.
Speaker 2: And I want to get a nice dinner with Jane Andy and you know, and I want to I want to spend time there.
Speaker 1: In terms of like close to home in bogen Gate, I'm trying to think of like fun activities. One of the things that is equally scary and also very freaking about being on the farmer is that you can scream so loud that no one will hear you. Yeah. I think I should set a video if you're screaming into the abys in the middle of a.
Speaker 2: Pat given the current situation, it'll.
Speaker 1: Be like smash room adjacent therapy. Will that be just a scream?
Speaker 2: I just want to look out and look at the stars, country stars.
Speaker 1: I do have a tradition every time I take friends back to the farm, on the last night there before we drive back to Sydney the next day, I reverse Dad's ute on the dam bank. Yeah, and we overlook the sunset and just crack some drinks.
Speaker 2: Sitting on the sitting on the back of the year. That sounds gorgeous.
Speaker 1: If only we could somehow get the fucking podcast equipment to work with no electricity, we could do it from the dam bank.
Speaker 2: We could just do it on the little mics. I'll be ship for one of our final yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because that will literally be the second last episode.
Speaker 2: Really, that sea and that feels appropriate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So Monday's episode will be Katel and then Wednesday this Bogen game. Yeah, and then the finale.
Speaker 2: Fuck. Oh that's su Jesus Christ.
Speaker 1: What else can I get you to do on the farm? We could move sheep. They need to be moved. We're going to put them back where we found them after we moved them.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Can I milk a cow? I don't have a cow. I can't fucking stand them.
Speaker 1: Oh well really, because you know that's saying like they follow them like sheep, like the sheep, they just follow the crowd. It's easy to move sheep because once you've convince one sheep to go in the main direction. They all follow cows. You have to personally negotiate with every single fucking count.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll lock it in, Mitchell, let's lock it in sheep yep. Yeah, and we can tweak it off the air and we can discuss.
Speaker 1: I can take you for a ride on the sider. Yeah, a TV. That is I've never done that.
Speaker 2: That'd be great.
Speaker 1: It is fun. Fine, have you driven a manual? Never?
Speaker 2: I don't know how. I don't know how to drive manual.
Speaker 1: Just say it the fart, that's the park stish in the farm.
Speaker 2: There's plenty of me to learn on the farm.
Speaker 1: Okay, I like that.
Speaker 2: Let's do it. I've never driven a manual in my life.
Speaker 1: Yes, look at the fuck, let's do it.
Speaker 2: This is gonna be all right. Well, listen, we got a lot to plan. Let's go for today. I'm Excitedly you could.
Speaker 3: I'll see what I can do.
Speaker 1: It would help if you could drive.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, maybe I'll plane my mom to drive me.
Speaker 2: Yeah that'll work.
Speaker 1: I mean you could maybe come on the Friday and then go to double and said, oh it doesn't mean well, it'll be too complicated, all right, we need to go.
Speaker 2: We gotta go.
Speaker 1: Yes, We've got to get out of here. Thanks for listening. It gets a new episode coming out of Monday with the very gorge so fun. Enjoy it. We'll see you in a couple of days. Chat soon. Bye, bye, seya bye. Is It just Me? Podcast by a couple of make sure you've hit follow on your podcast aff Welcome to ad Debrief our secret segment. On the end, we pretend the show is done, but it's not. We talked ship for a little bit. On the end, we run a bit longer.
Speaker 2: It's been a long episode.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not as long as the last episode.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I'm excited. Oh yeah, fuck. I feel like it could easily go wrong though, Why trying to do our longest episode ever? Because with that expectation, because sometimes the long episodes happen by accident.
Speaker 2: They do.
Speaker 1: But if we're trying to search it out, we'll just look at the clock and be like, will be fine. I'm going to have heaps planned.
Speaker 3: I think. I think we'll be fine.
Speaker 2: We're gonna be like, what is there to talk about?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but once we start, it'll be fine, you think. Yeah, I had an idea for the final episode you guys can veto it now if you want. We did it on Not My Cup of Tea. You always want food and something you have that you have the Uber eats app. What's stopping you?
Speaker 2: There's a gorgeous half it in Chicko Roll.
Speaker 1: It's so true.
Speaker 2: Yes it's got some PEPSI max in it, but you know what, eat it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So my idea for the final episode we did it on Not My Cup of Tea is because of the nature of a show like this, it's very lighthearted and conversational. You don't get to say the deep shit that you really want to, and so I think we should have a speech each Yeah, it doesn't have to be super long. Just treat it like a twenty first speech. A few nice words, you can get a bit deep if you want, a few gags, whatever you want, and I'll have like the daggy sound effects with the microphone so we can pretend we're actually at a twenty first.
Speaker 2: Birthday giving speech.
Speaker 1: We all get a chance to say what we really want to, because otherwise we might regret not saying what we want to.
Speaker 2: I think that's really cute. Yes, look it in, lock it in great and I still not on the fence about this song. I don't know.
Speaker 1: You're not on the fence.
Speaker 2: No, I'm sorry, I'm on the fence. I'm not convinced about a song. I feel like we started the show with us. I think it should be us to end the show the final words.
Speaker 1: Oh but we can't just be like bye and that's it. We didn't need a song to play us out?
Speaker 2: Do we? Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think we need a bit of a song.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of suggestions coming in, and I don't think Oscar should sing it.
Speaker 1: He sings enough.
Speaker 2: The eyes have it. I do tend to agree with you this.
Speaker 1: That's just the ideas for a song wicked. Okay, go Remember I'm not saying him now, I'm saying remember like our last episode of last year, we ended with christ cue.
Speaker 2: And we all belted. Yeah, okay, it needs to be Was it only last year? Oh my god?
Speaker 1: Man? Yeah? This is anyone? Is it?
Speaker 2: Just me on the fly? But have have the last twelve months in particular just flown by? Yes, like more so, more quicker than any any other year period.
Speaker 1: It's like November already, Like what the fuck?
Speaker 2: It's basically in twenty twenty five, you know, apparently twenty twenty five is like, can't make a really bad year for the world for sake. I don't know, like it's meant to be like a bit all over the place.
Speaker 1: Who said that?
Speaker 2: Darli Lama on his podcast The Darlay Cast The dal Cast.
Speaker 1: Oh God, Lama with a question, Man, no ideas did I have for the last episode. I've just been if it's been chilling away back in my head.
Speaker 2: It's going to be a six hour long Wicked Part one Fiasca.
Speaker 1: That's fine.
Speaker 2: No, true, You're not wrong. Are Wicked out at the time?
Speaker 1: This is dropping? Yeah? Do you guys have plans to see it immediately?
Speaker 2: I do, going this weekend.
Speaker 3: I really want to see it.
Speaker 2: I'm really excited. It's going to be amazing.
Speaker 1: It's a bit long, I'm not going to lie.
Speaker 2: I've heard that. Is it like? Does it hit all the marks where there's some points tell you like what the fuck's going on here?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And I feel like it's ruder to get up at the theater if you're seeing the actual stage version of Wicked for all the shit songs I don't like, like the fucking goat one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Miss doctor del Mar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Doctor Dilloman something bad fucking singing ghost like across Diloment. And so that's when I would get up and go to the toot in the cinema.
Speaker 2: Did you yeah, you took a bathroom break? At what point did you miss? Strategically? I knew, I know the show and the order it runs in.
Speaker 1: I strategically held my pits for the fucking goat song I don't care to goat Erasia Mitchell, which is actually a big plot point in the movie. I'm just as bad as so.
Speaker 2: What's the point of the character is He's sorry? I'm all mean? My question is is he a real goat c g i' or is it an actor cgi? I can't wait to see it. I'm gonna wear pink or green? I reckon green green.
Speaker 1: That's such an original thought.
Speaker 2: Is everyone doing that like they did with Barbie?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: Is that where people again? Culturally? Probably I might eat two bags of popcorn because Oriana is not eating anything. It might be a trend that I start.
Speaker 1: Have you seen the photos people have taken of there's signs at cinema's been like for all.
Speaker 2: That visiting Wicked.
Speaker 1: Please don't sing along? We have sing along sessions, but don't fuck the movie for everyone else.
Speaker 2: I saw that, but it's like the single long sessions will begin the twenty fourth of December. It's all right, but I will be seeing it.
Speaker 1: Oh fuck me. The Grimest Shakes getting conversation everywhere.
Speaker 2: It's splitting.
Speaker 1: What are they gonna do?
Speaker 2: Kick us out of the studio, fire me. We're see you you all soon.
Speaker 1: We hope this podcast made you feel least two percent better today. That's all stupid, so we do say idiots. Talk to you next week. Bye bye bye. Is it just me? A podcast by a couple of meches.
Speaker 2: Make sure you've hit to follow on your podcast app.