Speaker 1: This time on How to Witch Bitch.
Speaker 2: We are talking about witchy books.
Speaker 3: I've got a couple that you would like. Okay, I do love a book, I dick, you'll love this one.
Speaker 1: They'll also be interesting things.
Speaker 2: Like this once again using this podcast for therapy and for some reason this I thought there was something odd about you. Not as like, not as smelly.
Speaker 1: Hang on to your witchy hats. Subscribe, cheer It's about to begin. Michelle the Witch of moons Lane and Moira Major How to Witch Bitch.
Speaker 4: Welcome to another episode of How To Witch Witch show Witch.
Speaker 3: Hello Dulling, how are you well, darling?
Speaker 2: How are you excellent?
Speaker 4: All right, before we get into today's episode, which is all about books, because we've had a number of different people contact us about what kind of books they should be looking at. These are the books that you used to in your store as well the ones we're going to go through today.
Speaker 2: That's right, so you can buy them.
Speaker 5: Online, not yet, but that's another thing. In a couple of weeks. I've got a new website that's going to be coming in fancy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: We're going to have all the everything that I have in the store will then be on at the moment. My website's only got all the products that I make, Okay, but it'll be all the products that I stop in both stores.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well you have to let us know where that happens before we get down. That A big welcome to our new witchy friends on TikTok book Girl eighty seven NA, which I think is just a fantastic name. Braxton Lane, mum of Won, Tipsy Squirrel, Tipsy Squirrel and Soul.
Speaker 5: Both of them.
Speaker 4: A really weird ringing in my ear? Do you have a weird ringing in your ear right now?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 5: It's just a tune in.
Speaker 2: But why is it happening?
Speaker 5: I've actually more into Yeah, yeah, yeah, you're off.
Speaker 4: It's in my right ear and it's like tonight's but it's yeah, it's real.
Speaker 5: It's ringing. Yeah, So it's just like a So what I do is I always call it the downloads, and my girls always laugh and go, don't worry, Mum's having a download, because I'll just sit there and all of a sudden, I'll have this ringing going on and it's like a different frequencies and I get right into it, and so I kind of like galla this and now my kids just go, don't worry, mummy's having a download. So yeah, So what it is is the more that you get into doing this, the more that you're actually turning on your own. Everybody's got the claares. We've all got the claares on nothing special. I've just worked out how to use them at a younger age. But more and more people, as we're vibrating and more of us are waking up, and more of us are getting more in tune to it, more of us will be hearing the ringing. So just think of it as just an awakening.
Speaker 2: Okay, stop, now you're clear.
Speaker 5: Okay, one of your players is awakening.
Speaker 4: Hello, Claire you on Instagram Hume eight zero eight seven, Miss b Lisa Gould Tally a Young eighty five, Shayleen eighty seven, Blinda Blunderbus. Now that is a name, if ever I've heard one that's a bus with two s's.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 6: We do.
Speaker 4: Love all your comments as well on Instagram, TikTok, Spotify, YouTube, and Facebook.
Speaker 2: Rebecca said love this episode.
Speaker 4: Was happy that there was no actual demon, but was a bit sad we need more demon butt kicking in podcasts well, it's a very niche market, but I guess there is a market.
Speaker 2: Fact.
Speaker 4: This was in reference to a friend of mine who I brought in this studeo, who thought that she had some kind of negative spirit attached to her, but we kind of went through it with her and it seemed to be her father which was trying to get in contact with her.
Speaker 5: She just wanted me, like me, to use my to use all my symbols, my lotions and my potions.
Speaker 3: Well, demon out you wanted to do anything I did.
Speaker 4: Melissa as well, Helen my lovely as. I found your podcast on a whim, Absolutely love it. It's helped me so much on my witchy journey. I just love your band to You always make me laugh and forget about my dad, my way home from work and mpath. So I'm trying to learn better boundaries and energy protection. Can't wait for more episodes talking about energy protection.
Speaker 2: I are we doing in an.
Speaker 5: Episode, We're doing horror side, horr side, that's protection an Egyptian. Yeah, yeah, And I said to you, I was I had I was going to do horror side, and you thought I thought you had.
Speaker 4: Well, no, let me read the message from you today, right, So we're talking about, you know, because we do so much prep for this, but you you right, I have horrce eye with a picture of a fucking eye, and I'm like, that doesn't sound good. You got to explain yourself, Witchie. And then I have horrce eye eyeball to talk about and can bring books.
Speaker 3: There's lots to chat about it.
Speaker 2: I was like, we're not coming here if you've got Horrorce's eye that ship.
Speaker 5: God, you still came and gave me a cuddle.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I figured it out after about I did google.
Speaker 5: What is this switch on about?
Speaker 3: Oh gosh, buddy?
Speaker 4: All right, Rebecca as well as she said, a friend recommended your show earlier this week, I have to tell you that you have.
Speaker 2: My favorite podcast.
Speaker 4: That's not very much all right, Kristen sent us a wow quite a long message. Wow, Dad is seventy five. We lost my mum to Alzheimer's almost six years ago. I sorry to hear that you were married about three years ago. The woman he married scenes have a big heart, but she has some mental issues. She's agoraphobic spiders, isn't it?
Speaker 2: What is that rice that's going outside? Mate?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 6: The whole thing you want to hang on a fear of rice. Did you say fear of rice?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Who has a fear of rice?
Speaker 4: Because it's not a fear of rice, it's a fear of going outside. All right, Okay, I'm sorry, that too the mess. Okay, he loves her, but he's not in love with her. Oh, and feels that he has to stick this throughs constantly.
Speaker 3: Can he just needs to go outside more?
Speaker 2: Stop it?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, God, any advice or something I can do. My sister and I are very tapped into our witchy sides. A mother was clairvoyant. Since they're passing, we've just gotten stronger with our beliefs. Okay, let's actually honor Christen more than you thinking it's a fear of rice and one may have to.
Speaker 2: Get her on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I agree, I think so. I think so dumbing, particularly if the mother is clairvoyant, and since they're passing, we've got stronger with their beliefs. I want to Okay, you're.
Speaker 3: Right, Okay, all right, Nicekay, let's keep going.
Speaker 2: That came from That's all right. Alexis healing in the dark. My name is Lexis.
Speaker 4: Want to tell you, ladies that your pot has helped me breaking my starlight in my craft. After my life went into shambles, I had a divine intervention that saved my love. All I want to hear about man, Yes, okay, I made a sole contract of my very own and was guided my spirit back home to my family.
Speaker 2: What does that mean? Do you know what that means?
Speaker 5: Sole contract? Is a soul that sticks comes in at a time that you needed. It could be a friend, it could be a family member, it could be just a random and they can come in and that you recognize them as part of your soul group. But you've obviously signed a contract that at this particular moment they were to step.
Speaker 3: In and help for whatever reason.
Speaker 6: That is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Oh, I want to hear about that one too.
Speaker 5: Please.
Speaker 4: Well I never thought i'd see again as in see a family, not as in her sight. You ladies are so funny, well most of the time, unless we offend people. Now, we do love your comments to keep them coming. Of course, remember to share the podcast as you all are so thank you very very much for that sharing them and letting other people know about this bizarre podcast that we have.
Speaker 2: About conjunct dividus.
Speaker 3: That could be the new one we could the eye of Rusoyah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, we need to get to some company and say, hey, we've got a great idea for your conductivitus cream horrors.
Speaker 4: All right, that's next episode. This episode we are talking about books, right.
Speaker 5: So the first one is The Ultar Within. It's a devotional guide. It's the second edition by Juliet Diaz. It's a revised, a revised one, but it's basically about the Aulta Within. It's everything witchcraft and it's a brilliant book. And I think that this would be a great book for you to read for me. Yeah, and actually maybe come do a bit of a royal review and see what you think. But that one there is a really good one. And I've got latest ones because the ones that I did last time, a lot of they're great. But they may not all be in print, but I know these ones are because I sock them in my shop.
Speaker 2: Okay, specific actions to channel anger?
Speaker 3: Did you really go?
Speaker 2: Did you really do that?
Speaker 5: Do you want to know something about that too? If you hold a problem, you can grab any book and open it up to a page and it will actually have an answer for you. So that was funny again, So that actually was funny because we're funny focks. Right, So that was to say that the universe is with us because they know that I can't say that word.
Speaker 3: Well that's it, but you can.
Speaker 2: Okay, go off, thank you, Risa.
Speaker 3: So what do you want to ask back to anger?
Speaker 6: Get it.
Speaker 2: Jesus.
Speaker 5: So what do you want to do is think of a problem, think of a question, and then you open up any book and it will have the answer for you.
Speaker 4: Okay, any witchy book or any book, any book at all, any book and Gables.
Speaker 5: Okay, but what do you want to know about Anna Green Gables?
Speaker 4: I actually need to reread them because they were very good. A vision of the self self discovery?
Speaker 5: There we go, A vision of the self. What self discovery? What is it about? And that you like? So therefore it's a vision of comfort for you. It's talking about probably a time that you had trauma. It made you feel good about yourself when I was a kid. There we go.
Speaker 3: All right, all right, so I.
Speaker 2: Once again using this podcast for therapy.
Speaker 5: I always wanted to be a therapist, but I think that i'd like to be the eighties. Like the eighties so I could still smoke. So I just go, Darling, how do you feel about that, And can I also pour myself a stiff drink?
Speaker 3: Tell me more?
Speaker 6: So you just want to drink and smoke on the job. Yeah, okay, yeah eighties.
Speaker 3: No, I can't.
Speaker 5: I give up smoking. And now it's July, I've got to give up alcohol too. What do you the whole month has tried July. So I've been dried July for the last what ten days or something?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I thought there was something odd about you and not as like, not as smelly, not as whiny. That's very impressive, very impressive. For all right, let's see, okay.
Speaker 5: Will drive July. This is good idea. We're looking at the green Witch and she says freezing herbs, your herbs, great, she said, for short term, for short term, that's if I'm doing it for a month.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, all right, that's good.
Speaker 5: That one which is really good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, very beautiful.
Speaker 5: It's a beautiful book.
Speaker 2: So this is illustrated as well. It's quite stunning.
Speaker 6: So this would be a great gift for someone who you think is a greenwitch.
Speaker 2: All okay, But.
Speaker 5: It's got all the herbs and everything, and it's look at that beautiful the hearth and a sacred space and how you can, you know, And these are just guidelines because remember this is you just got to inject your own personality into these things as well.
Speaker 2: Exercises sharpen your intuition.
Speaker 5: Now that's what you're doing.
Speaker 4: You sit in your chosen place, close your eyes, say aloud to yourself, I invoke my intuition. I open myself to information for my betterment, safety and benefit.
Speaker 5: And we know that inendorphins that are coming when you're exercising, how much better you feel and how your mentally your mental state is a lot better.
Speaker 3: Okay, I like this.
Speaker 2: This is a good one.
Speaker 4: Oh, summer garden blessing rituals, So this is something that you courage. House plant blessing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's got everything in it, all right, but a lot about the herbs and things like that, because green witches are all about herbal lore and teas and different types of potions that they can the very grounded earth witches all right.
Speaker 2: Next one.
Speaker 5: Next one is the Celtic cauldron. Now this one's really really good because this goes into crystals, that goes into recipes, it goes into all sorts of things. So you can have a look at that. So what is what's your question, what do you want to know?
Speaker 2: Ben?
Speaker 5: And open it to any page we find.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hello, do I say my question?
Speaker 3: I just think my question question.
Speaker 4: Okay, this is the third member of our and most important member of our podcast, Ben. He's makes the magic happen, seven foot tall, ridiculously good looking?
Speaker 6: Yes, kind sweet, lovely.
Speaker 3: Okay, we're just making him blush now.
Speaker 1: Yes, all right, well let's go date. Then am I on the right path as a forty year old?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah? And then open it up, open anywhere and read.
Speaker 2: Please.
Speaker 1: Well it's the first of it is written in Celtic. Sorry, okay, you read.
Speaker 3: That to me, you tell me what it means another language you don't understand.
Speaker 5: A dying rack on which you put your candles to dry, a paper bag to steal the rack from the oven, and rose petals of lavender for love. Okay. So what that is saying is think about what needs to die in your life in order for you to have the love that you deserve.
Speaker 1: That's just as deep, that's very dah.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Okay, we just try another one.
Speaker 4: There.
Speaker 5: Okay, God.
Speaker 2: On the podcast again.
Speaker 5: But you know what that means. It means you need to enjoy and love life and you are moving into a new stage of life because you've gone young man, father, you're now turned into stage, turning into forty. So therefore wisdom's coming in. So let die what no longer serves you and just look towards love and light for your future and what makes you happy. That's what it meant, alright, all right, so you're on the right path.
Speaker 2: Rituals for self care and manifestation love simmer.
Speaker 5: Oh god, see look, look there's an evidence. There's an evidence of podcasts gone by of the apple in the shape of a pentacle. Remember we did that and I cut it the wrong way. I went, see I'm laying.
Speaker 2: It's wrong again. Okay, So these books are great.
Speaker 4: These is all sort of anointing oils, melts, plant magic.
Speaker 5: It's just really nice books to start off with.
Speaker 2: Beautiful, like beautiful.
Speaker 5: I thought they're really colorful. And and these ones are all that you can put in your kitchen as as well, because they're hard you know how you have them get hard back when your recipes and stuff like that. So I love them. I just grabbed all the hardbacks. So this one hears crystal magic. So this is really good for witchcraft with magic and you know that different crystals are all charged up different You have your you know, they all have different meanings for different things. But your quartz crystal in anything that you do, charges all the other crystals times three. Oh really okay, so you're going to do a powerful spell, you always put normal quarts in if you can't find normal quartz. Smoky quartz is pretty good as well.
Speaker 4: So crystal spells for friendship crystal what the crystals mean as well? So emerald citrine, which is a very strong one as well.
Speaker 5: Isn't it isn't it to change? Great for money and abundance? While that.
Speaker 4: Amber okay, it's it's in alphabetical order. Cool, Okay, Well these are great. So these are just some suggestions as well. Modern Witchcraft Book of Crystal Magic, Celtic Cauldron, The Green Witch Illustrated and the Altar within which I'm you're going to do a review.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're going to crack about that now, Juliet Diaz.
Speaker 5: Yeah, as second edition on hers so she's it's been around for a while.
Speaker 6: All right, Well, after all of that, would you like to do the start now?
Speaker 3: I think I will?
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, aries, your confidence is contagious. This week. It's perfect time to make a bold decision to step into your leadership role, either a step up or a step out within a working career. Taurus Slow, steady progress pays off. A meaningful conversation brings in clarity and reassurance. Gemini, fresh ideas flow easily. It's a great week to network. Share your thoughts for us for the start of something new. Cancer focus on self care and your closest relationships. You'll have an opportunity to strengthen an important bond. Leo, you're ready to shine. Your creativity and your charisma attract exciting opportunities. Virgo. Small changes lead to big improvements. It's a perfect time to get organized and tie up loose ends.
Speaker 3: Libra.
Speaker 5: Harmony returns where there has been a lot of tension, So this week encourages balanced romance and a thoughtful choices. Scorpio. Trust your instincts. They're especially sharp. You may uncover a hidden opportunity. Sagittarius. Adventure calls even in the smallest of ways. Embrace spontaneous plans and broaden your horizon. Capricorn, your hard work gains recognition. It's a strong week for career moves and practical decisions. Aquarius, inspiration strikes unexpectedly. Embrace new perspectives and exciting new ideas. Pisces, as always, your intuition as your greatest tool. This week brings emotional insight and a welcome of sense of peace. And that's your stars.
Speaker 2: Well, there you go. We got through this. That is it for today. Thank you so much for joining us. Be sure to share.
Speaker 4: Be sure to share, guys with your friends. Next week we are going to talk about conjunctividis. Yes, we are the eye of Horror, which sounds horrible and painful. It's a protection from Egyptian times.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but it would have been horrible because he lost an eye and then it magically came mack.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you can have to google Ariz. I'm going to google our is it? That sounds nasty?
Speaker 2: Nasty? All right? Thank you? Five stars would be great if you are rating us today or thank you. Speak to you soon.
Speaker 5: Thanks guys.
Speaker 1: Woodwork Podcasts mobile podcast recording Woodwork Podcasts dot com dot au