Speaker 1: Quest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell Show podcast. How are you going?
Speaker 3: Can you believe it's near the end of January?
Speaker 4: Please? Is in? Please?
Speaker 5: Sir?
Speaker 2: May I have some more of your horn?
Speaker 4: Please?
Speaker 2: It's Winky time, Christian O'Connell Show, Gold, one oh four point three.
Speaker 4: And that's why my daughter doesn't joined me to come and work on today's show. AnyWho, Good morning Wednesday, It's the Christian O'Connell show here on Gold. Good morning, Patsy morning, Good morning, Jackie Boy. Morning guys, and Jackie Boy, how are you now? Because you are living a bachelor song, wife and little baby boy are away in America for a couple of days.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna tell you something disgusting.
Speaker 4: Oh we'll state that laptop is it?
Speaker 5: No, it's in the kitchen. Yankee has been gone four days and there's maggots in the Oh.
Speaker 4: Oh god, that come on. I mean all men go feral within a out forty eight to seventy two hours, but maggots.
Speaker 5: They're discussing. Is there anything more gross than the maggots?
Speaker 4: Have you let it get like that?
Speaker 5: I didn't know we've been doing defecating the scene. We have We have just moved house over summer, and I didn't realize we were starting composting. So there's this little bench for compast and I thought that don't you put it under the sink. Well, that's why it's on the bench, essentially like bank has bought it. Disgusting and ready to put it somewhere else.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you could put it somewhere else. I'll wait for that lady to come back. Move it there, opening up hand, put it in there. It's my supervisor is not here at the moment.
Speaker 5: I notice, you know, you know when you go through life and you notice like a bit of a smell but not enough to like, yeah action something you just like, but like, so.
Speaker 4: That would be someone like you. Was working at Charne Nobyl burning smelling won the main reactor.
Speaker 6: Good enough to call anyone. But it's off, isn't it. Well, there's no one to call it. Yesterday I got home and it was unavoidable. The smell demanded attention.
Speaker 4: Flying around and sort of hatching.
Speaker 5: They had their little black and then but then some of the guys had actually got out. Guys, it was disgusting this and I don't start my day with maggot chat so I took the compost down the back of the house.
Speaker 4: And then came back in a paper of maggots. There's like a swarm following.
Speaker 5: I didn't even look in there. I don't want to know what because the magazine got out of the box. So they were around on the bench jack and so I put the compost at the back. So did you, MP, I don't want to be I can't today that today all I can't. I couldn't at that time i'd seen the maggots on the bench. I couldn't look at what farm is possibly going on inside the box. But then I came back sprayed them all with the martine over the next time.
Speaker 4: Minute's ancient orange, and I really.
Speaker 5: Got rid of half account on them. They all died and then I'm trying to like scoop them up with some paper down, but they're slippery from the moreteen slicking vapor. I got the vacuum cleaner out.
Speaker 3: No, no, now, the smells in the vacuum.
Speaker 5: I was gagging trying to just.
Speaker 4: And you invited and then to come around tonight the maggot central. I'm not in anything that you've prepared or has been there. That kitchen top.
Speaker 5: I think everybody should eat before the.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Now time waste extra time. We're looking for office bands. Bands you find in the office. But you Sara's got some more office facts. Pennits have holes in them to prevent suffocation in case you accidentally swallow one. This is true at the top of those big pens in that little hollow though.
Speaker 5: Here's we chew on the pen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Monday is the most common sick day in all of Western countries except this country. Really, really, yeah, what other day do you think You're on?
Speaker 5: Friday?
Speaker 4: I'm trying to wrap my rain. Tuesday, really Tuesday. I get the Monday. You have two big a weekend, maybe overcook it on the on the Saturday in the and you're dreading the the dreads are out going about the working of the Monday. Tuesday. I don't understand.
Speaker 3: Oh, I know, it's cheapskate Tuesday. The movies, you get movies high price.
Speaker 5: People are taken a sick get five dollars off them.
Speaker 4: When you just drive around outside village cinemas or gold class and there's cues of people pretending to be sick who didn't go to work that day, going to see the flicks.
Speaker 5: Great theory though, all right, so.
Speaker 4: Office bands, accounting crows, silver pass system of a downsizing.
Speaker 5: Silver pennantwork, gold and.
Speaker 4: Rage against the fax machine us chewing up again fax in the name. I could push it over the loan by yelling, all right, jackie boy, what have you got? Band? You'd find in the office.
Speaker 5: Usually I know, the louder you get, the least.
Speaker 4: Let's call the Sandlers worked around him. He's build career out of that.
Speaker 7: What do you mean, dad?
Speaker 5: Office bands? Who's playing an office.
Speaker 4: Fin someone's yelling, someone's someone's.
Speaker 5: Nervous glue fighting. Oh god, it works, Janet Faxon should have been louder. I should have been shipping coins. There's a great Melbourne band, bluesy band called the Teskey Brothers. But when they're playing it office first, the Desky Brothers.
Speaker 4: Long way to get there? Was it worth it for the Give it a silver.
Speaker 5: And not UB forty USB forty.
Speaker 4: That's about of gold.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Jenny's just emailed. She's got an idea about why Tuesday is the most common sick day here in Australia. Where is the rest of the world. It's always your classic Monday, Christian. I think it's because the most common sit down Australia be in Tuesday. The construction industry of course has an audio every second Monday. Yeah, it's them and Christian. There's enough of the trades around Australia. If they are chucking it on a Tuesday, it will become our national sick day. Jenn. I think you're actually right that. Of course, the cinema Tuesday. It's all those trades. When they do pull that siki, they're going to see Tu Tanic together, all right, Tye waist eggs the time, we're looking for office vans nine inch staplers, Oh no, Fleetwood, iMac silver paper finger silver, laptop hoods.
Speaker 5: Silver.
Speaker 4: Andrew I thought it was gone full scap fighters older word. He phrased that one frog us some full scap paper. Oh silver, the red Heart paper clippers.
Speaker 5: These sounds really good from.
Speaker 4: File Collins Silver, Taylor swivel chair.
Speaker 5: Silver paths. We're getting closer. We're warming up.
Speaker 4: Motley glue gone, David Begbury and summary Eskimo Joe gold. There's a ninety five old Eskimo Joe. Eskimo Joe feels like a good nickname for someone. We've got Joe works here that starts all always at old Deskimo Joe.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 4: Chris well Done zz Desktop Silver water Coolio gold.
Speaker 1: That's really good.
Speaker 4: You didn't put your name on that. Whoever you are, last three digit you find five hundred well done. You've won a chopin the white out stripes, silver plus the white board stripes and three cubicles down and it was only one pen today two pins oh two. It's a low scoring one though.
Speaker 2: Christian Connells Show podcast, we're.
Speaker 4: Moving on from the extra time time waster of office bands. However, just Jo and Patsy's headline and that song there, the whole raft of that, I think our gold worthy ones came through. So just before we move on, Bone in the Midnight Oil.
Speaker 5: Oh that's good and he's getting pins on that yes, okay, gold.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Kenny logging into the computer is gold plus. That's my favorite one that last out yesterday's as well. I love that one ash flow chart Rider gold and I don't maybe you guys get this vice President of the USA. So we ask for bands you'd find in the office office band, does every office have a VP wandering who is the vice president of gold fn Huggy Hugy or is he r R Biden And we don't know. All right, let's do late to the party late, all right, Lake's the party. This is where you can email the show about anything we've been talking about. When it suits you, you shoot me an email. Nothing we ever talk about on the show is ever left completely behind. You can pick it up whenever it suits you, might be a podcast or just so. It was too busy at the time for you to call the show. Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au is my email. Send me a note, Mandy. We were talking about it didn't fit when you just under calculated or miscalculated something not fitting. This is an amazing story for Mandy.
Speaker 8: Hi Christian, and it's Mandy here from Druan. I was eight and a half months pregnant and quite a big belly. Two cars in our smallish garage and I always fitted through, but I must have parked a bit closer this time. Gone to walk through got so wedde I started depending and could not move forward or backwards. Had to wait for a neighbor to walk past to say help me. So they called the fire brigade who came and had to hoist up the back of one of the cars, pivoted to the side, let me out and then went to hospital and I was okay, baby was fine. That it was so embarrassing.
Speaker 4: That is an amazing story of Mandy. Mandy, thank you very much for that. The rest of the emails and people calling the station off the show yesterday all to do with the topic which has broke out of left field yesterday for days. We were talking yesterday about Perry works on the show. It's been to Japan, where they used widely used bidets. They have done for decades, right, same with a lot of North European countries as well as Spain and France. I think they came from. So we ask you people, are they that good? And lots of people calling insane. They are amazing. It's much better than wiping you let water do it. It's clean, it's more hygienic. And we heard about ones though, and then we heard about one from gay and in one of our favorite phone calls we've ever had on the show, which is saying something because we've got blessed with amazing calls and stories every day. But Gay actually said this line about it's the Rolls Royce of toilets is incredible. So after I ranked so so as soon as Jack and I would do film the walk through yesterday of the new home that we're going to be given away for the Robber Melbourne Hospital home. Nottery draw which is out and bright, which is beautiful. After that called Robert Innes and said, can we give away It's called the Toto, right, the neo rest. This is the one that the celebrities have ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: It's the most expensive toilet you can buy, toilet b day set and it has so many folks.
Speaker 4: We're giving it away, Patsy, We're giving it away Friday n thanks to Eanes get the e and S feeling thanks to Toto. So Jackie Boy tell us a couple of facts about the amazing Toto which you can win on Friday. This is a gift. It's not so much for you.
Speaker 5: It's for your backside, comfortable rear front and ofating cleansing functions, WATO soft light function for nighttime use, so it actually illuminates the bowl.
Speaker 4: That's good for you at night, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the love God always misses it not. You don't even turn the light on.
Speaker 5: You get up in the morning, christ just peas all over the saffron floor. You're guilty.
Speaker 9: I do not.
Speaker 4: I can hit the bowl. I can hit the bowl. Speak to my wife. I'm a bowl head.
Speaker 5: Get this ultra smooth ceramic glaze that coats the whole toilet bowl. Its microscopic surface ridges are far smaller than waste particles, leaving no place for waste to gain a foothold.
Speaker 4: We're giving this away Friday ever since. Less from Eric.
Speaker 10: Good morning, Christian, Eric from Berrick Cooling. I heard you were talking about days this morning, and I will say my purchase of my day was a life changer. I have a lot of friends that come around and love to use the machine, and I can hear them pressing away at all the buttons and using all the controls. The best four hundred dollars I've ever spent. The best example I've been given is a greasy plate. You either wipe down a greasy plate with a paper towel, or you can wipe it with a paper toel and warm water, and you get better results for everyone out there. Get it be day today. You will never say nay, Yet every.
Speaker 4: Day today you will never say yay. Didn't need the greasy plate.
Speaker 5: And that's a man who's happy with a four hundred dollars BI day. Imagine a ten thousand dollars one.
Speaker 4: You'll be calling the show once it's all set up. It's all thanks to Ianes. You can win it Friday, get the Eanes feeling thanks to Toto.
Speaker 2: This is the Christian o'connells show podcast GICs.
Speaker 4: Isn't it great being back after our way too long break? It's great wee can off back in the show. We're excited. It's great hearing the calls and the stories coming through, and we're ridly sad about next week. We start to give away a billboard every single down the show. More about that in the next hour. But one of our listeners isn't happy, and if just one of you isn't happy, you can't be happy. None of us can be happy. None of us can. We've had a threat. So it's a darktown radio where someone contacts the station threaten to take their valuables to rival, and then they name the rival. You know, doesn't happen in relationships? Does it any more? This anymore? This, and I'm off to Marie. I don't want to go, but I am going to. I'm going to. I'm going to. I'm packing up the car right now. I'm going to Marie. Let me just read out the message. It came to this radio station, ran about lunchtime yesterday, killed the music. We all need to leading guys, gather around, team produces everybody. Okay, no hello, because when you're angry, straight into business. Okay, don't time formalities. Why on earth would you have American slogans on your radio station?
Speaker 5: What did we do?
Speaker 4: He's talking about this that you know that show me the money, the fake American accent. Why on earth would you have American slogans on your radio stations. Quotation marks, show me the money, end of quotation marks, double exclamation mark. We are in Australia is the word what this says? And we are Australians say with an Australian accent. It can be done. Switching to triple M. Thing I like about this though, in his rage, his little chunky thumbs, he's put two p's in triple trip M. It's a new one of their new digital stations. I think trip M.
Speaker 5: So he's he emailed the radio session or you directly.
Speaker 4: He must have been doing show me the money. He's moaning about this this big thing we're doing. It's showing the money. You win money from the radio station that brought you so q and this is how Gold do it. Fake American accent from the radio station that brought you cash Man.
Speaker 11: Cash grab comes a radio competition so easy even Tom Cruise can play.
Speaker 4: Put you in.
Speaker 2: Sorry dude, okay, Gold one oh four point threes.
Speaker 4: Show me the money, show you the money, so you know what's By the way, Triple M for the last three decades been using fake American accents with actually order their ideas.
Speaker 5: By the way, I'm worried when this email. Here's the breakfast show and here's that there's.
Speaker 4: An English guy on there. We are Australians. It can be done, all right, so we don't want to lose. Listen now, we don't want someone upset. Okay, so calling now Australians or do an impression of an Australian just yelling or saying show me the money.
Speaker 5: Right idea. We can even audition it for Huggy. You say, this could be your new voice for your petition.
Speaker 4: Exactly, okay, because this is a you know, this is a this is God, this is a fake American accent. Okay, it's a voiceover guy. You know, Sue the Boss loves this kind of stuff, doesn't she know? She in fact that is this is super Boss. She has a special sound effect in her office, you know, that tannoid system. She just goes quick, put me on out and need to record another new.
Speaker 5: One from at the time. We actually had a sit down, proper official meeting with Sue and that guy Jamie, and they told us about the voice like they talked about this voiceover guy like he was the Babe Ruth of voiceover guys, like he can do any voice, any voice you can imagine, he can do it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And then not just that to say, They were like going, so you want a Russian guy? And I said, why would you want? Oh, we're doing putin Monday Monday, pick the suburb you want wiped out and we're puting it. Why would we need a Russian voice? Situation would we be in when we acquire that adio show? Anyway, show me the money, that's all you've got, yelled down the phone to keep this guy happy, or he's off to tripe a m.
Speaker 2: Carl A Briner. No, you're listening to the Christian o'conl show podcast.
Speaker 4: We need you help. We have had an angry text about Midday yesterday sent to I'll give You on his show, moaning about how the voiceover guy they use on Show Me the Money is an American voice and this guy is saying use an Australian voice. This is Australia. It can be done. So we don't want to lose a listener or upset anybody on the eve of of course Australia Day. So could you just call in this morning? We will record you. Maybe we'll give some alternative promos to sue the boss. I just need you to call in and go in your own beautiful Australian voice, show me the Money. That's it. We need to save a listener otherwise he's going to Triple M and they need them.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Has been a complaint to this fine radio station. This is what it says, word for word. Why on earth would you have American slogans on your radio station. I mean he must be just contact in Netflix and Stan about all these American TV shows are showing at the moment, why on earth would you have American slog cons on your radio station. Show me the money. He's talking, of course, about this big new thing station doing after nine. Show me the money. We are in Australia. We are Australian. Say it with an Australian accident. It can be done. Switching to triple M. And he's missed about triple M had a little p in there as well. Jackie said that the voiceover guy we use, this guy from.
Speaker 11: The radio station that brought you cash grab.
Speaker 4: Jack described him as the babe Ruth of voiceover guys. Someone else has complained about that. Oh my god, Jack, this is also Australia. He's not the babe ruth. He's a Don Bradman. We're twenty four hours away from Australia day. Take it easy, people, we've got to get this wrong.
Speaker 5: And look at how quickly we could do twenty four hours a day of broadcasting. But we do thirty seconds of American accent and you lose all.
Speaker 4: That's it. This is the fragile world we find ourselves in. So at the moment, our friend doesn't like this from the.
Speaker 11: Radio station that brought you cash Man, cash grab God one or four points.
Speaker 4: Free, show me the money. So all we need to do this is an easy fix. He's happy, he stays at locks and loaded on gold. We don't lose a listener. We just need you to read that line. We can then cut it together and make a nice shiny Australian version of the show me the Money promo as we call them in the trade. Graham, Okay, Graham. More I need for you then is just show me the money. Graham.
Speaker 12: Off you go by show me the money.
Speaker 5: That's pretty good.
Speaker 4: That's very good. Okay, So I just need that one more extra line, Grame, this is very good. From the station that brought you cash Man and cash grabs it show me the money. Let me just go through that again. You've got you've got to work for your money in this game, my friend, tap dance, tap dance.
Speaker 12: We can't remember things, so I'll.
Speaker 4: Break it down for you. So first of all, just say, from the station that brought you.
Speaker 12: From the space and that brought you cash.
Speaker 4: Man cash Grabs, I can't even remember that.
Speaker 13: Maybe I should become American.
Speaker 4: And cash Grass what's more? Please within and cash craps. It's show me the money.
Speaker 14: It's show me the money.
Speaker 4: Mary, I am the truck driver. I see. I'm going to be your agent, big future voice over work. Okay, that's very good, Graham. Let's try now, Sharon. Come on, Sharon, Hi, how are you going? I'm good, Sharon? Okay, could you be the new voice of show Me the Money? So just first of all, we Sharon, let's hear your first read of show.
Speaker 15: Me the money, Show me the money.
Speaker 4: Okay, Now what are we going to do? Is I reckon? You're about sort of about forty percent of the moment. If we take that to one hundred and ten percent, what would that sound like? So now show me the money, show me the money. Okay, how about now we do show me way to be and then go money. So go show me the money, Show me the money. More pause, more pause, show me the money, show me the money. This is okay, all right, So let's not break it down from the station that brought you, from the station that brought you cash Man, cash Man and cash grabs and cash grab. It showed me the money.
Speaker 15: It show me the money.
Speaker 4: Smash it So good. Voice of someone's going to be out of work. Thank you very much, Sharon and let's go to Baden good. Here are we? Yeah, we're good.
Speaker 9: This is it.
Speaker 4: This is a proper Australian accent. Lovely to hear that. Okay, so how would you say show me the money?
Speaker 14: Well, first of all, I'll tell you I go one A four three, show me the money, and I want to get it back to me.
Speaker 4: I love that little bit of artistic adjustment. You got more and loadsmall.
Speaker 14: You know we really want the money, don't we?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Absolutely, it is getting more afraid. I think we got more emphasis.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, so we could just focus at the moment. There's so much energy here. I want to focus it like a laser at the moment. We can cut through rock with that voice. So paid you say, show me the money.
Speaker 12: Show me that money getting better.
Speaker 4: That's it. I love the branding and the eye get this is technically very good. From the station that brought you, from the station they brought you, cash man and cash grab the money. I wanted to be. It's so good, you old rascal. Yeah, absolutely all right. We'll let you go for that pain and I think that's all we're going to get out the truth. It's there with that little squeeze what final one?
Speaker 5: Is this what you expected?
Speaker 9: You know?
Speaker 4: He's laughing right now, said the boss. This is why we use American pros. Steve. Yeah, Steve, you've got a load of money to give away. You're gonna yell show me the money.
Speaker 16: Yep, show me the money.
Speaker 4: Very good, Steve. From the station that brought you.
Speaker 9: From the station that brought you.
Speaker 4: Cash Man, cash grabs. That's sorry, I've got in the way there and cash grabs your time.
Speaker 14: And show me the money.
Speaker 2: Well not everybody the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: You make a great voice over guy, Yes, Russell Crowe, that voice he's got, He's got such an amazing voice. Chances of him being available to do radio promos for Gold very very slim.
Speaker 5: Did you I ever end up watching the rest of that Russell Crowe movie last year? What was it about poker Face Face? Poker Face one of the best movies of last Somebody told me that in an interview he apologized for making poker Face.
Speaker 4: He need have bothered. It's an amazing movie. And I, for one, thank Russell Croche for being in that movie because I wanted to be the show's new voiceover guy for twenty twenty three. Even if he did only like two sessions a year, it would be amazing. Again we ask, We can only ask all right, starting next Monday on the show something new for you, guys, really excited about this. We're giving away every single morning next week and the week after as well, and we can even do a couple of times during the show. Within ten minutes, you come up with a phraser, slogan, a question, anything you want to put on a billboard and we can put it up within ten to fifteen minutes on ninety six digital billboards all over Melbourne. That is the power that we have. In the studio Jack slaptop, we type out the message with you once he clicks send. Within ten or fifteen minutes, they were all changed to ninety six different billboards. These are bus shelters as well, and bus stops as well. They all change to ninety six of them all over major arterial as we call them as well, arterial roots in and out of around Melbourne as well. Your one message, whichever it is, got a great email overnight actually about someone who wants this next week. This is it, Christian, I need a billboard. All it would say is urgently needed goalkeeper for under fourteen's girls at mill Park, sc Christian. It is harder to find than you call it. Yesterday looking for a black imparlor for its daughters. So you can do anything, sell, buy whatever you want up there. Okay, there was a lady yesterday, Jenny, that wants to look for a forty five year old to fifty five year old bearded boyfriend.
Speaker 5: Yes, are we putting them together, by the way, so that they.
Speaker 4: Can reverge her to maybe do the advert in the next two weeks, because then she's got options.
Speaker 5: Then she's got a selection.
Speaker 11: You're right.
Speaker 4: It's like they'vebout the Bachelor, but just full of bearded men. The beard Schiller good sixteen. They did men go into the house, only one will leave with Jennifer. So yeah, that's what we're doing next week. The power. Yesterday we had a great call saying that they wanted to use the billboards for this.
Speaker 9: I'm sending my message stairly and squarely to Peter's ice Cream. I want to bring back the.
Speaker 4: Wink icy pole, all right, So she was very passionate. Okay, Patsy, do you remember this a little bit before your time?
Speaker 3: Do I remember we were just talking about the Winks ice cream No, I was thinking that yesterday. I don't recall the Winks. I remember the Hearts ice creams, but I don't remember the Winks. I think it was a bit.
Speaker 5: This is a telltale sign of someone who got caught not listening. Maybe too much description.
Speaker 4: Remember what an ungreat way to style out of it? I was just thinking about yesterday, yesterday, yesterday, yesterday.
Speaker 3: I don't remember winks.
Speaker 6: No, I do not.
Speaker 5: Okay, I actually read about winks. They're like a paddle pop, but Peter made them. They were actually before the paeddal Pop, and Streets made paddle pop to compete with the wink.
Speaker 4: And so what is the wink? What was the wink? Is it a caramel based?
Speaker 5: It's chocolate and caramel ice cream sounds to it together with smooth fudge.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, that sounds great. Does anyone remember these? Should we start a campaign to bring them back? Oh?
Speaker 2: Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 4: Do you remember Wink ice creams? Nine four one four one O four three Rose, Good morning, Good morning, Christian, Good morning Rose. Thank you very much for calling the show. So do you remember wink ice creams?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 17: I used to get one every day on moll I hang from school. And then when I got married Palm, I was telling my husband about him, and he remembered them and we wanted to get one, and then we found out there was none.
Speaker 4: It stopped them. Yes, so, Rose, do you think we need to try and get them brought back?
Speaker 17: Oh? Yes, very much so.
Speaker 4: So how many years ago was it you think you last had one?
Speaker 17: Well I was married for forty years, so.
Speaker 1: That been all right.
Speaker 4: Rose. Thank you very much for giving us a call. We'll see what we can do.
Speaker 17: Oh that would be great. I could take one down and give it to him at the cemetery.
Speaker 4: Rose, you're breaking our hearts. Well beautiful, yep, happened. Okay, Rose, I hope you well. Thank you very much for giving us a call. Thank you, Bobby and Kayleen. Good morning, Good morning. Here are you going? I'm good. So do you remember wink ice creams like Roses?
Speaker 16: Definitely? I remember them fondly. I used to get tongues lighters quite a lot as a kids, and they were always in the trees are at home, and that was in the seventies and then by the eighties early eighties you couldn't get him anymore.
Speaker 5: And what do you remember of him? Was it like a paddle part?
Speaker 16: No, nothing like a petal pop. I don't like pettle pop. I don't know. They were just a really creamy chocolate and they were actually like a brand and pink color.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the photos, that's what they look at. It's strange looking things.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 16: Oh no, they were beautiful. They were really creamy and yeah, devastated when they took them off the market.
Speaker 4: Ah, Katie, thank you very much you call. We've got another corner on though now Patricia from well werribee h.
Speaker 3: Do I remember what?
Speaker 5: Sorry?
Speaker 2: This is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: We've got an amazing day ahead of us to our my family, my eighteen year old daughter Ruby. It's a citizenship ceremony tomorrow morning at the local town hall. We cannot wait the family. It's an amazing as we head into May this year, five years since we moved to Australia, having Ruby before she leaves home to go to unit. It's incredible.
Speaker 5: Do you all dressing up for you?
Speaker 4: Yeah? We are. It's amazing. Actually, I've even got my mom and dad because you can watch online from you. Yeah, they can watch online my dad and mum and getting up on the early hours to watch from the other side of our back in the UK. It's an amazing thing. So and Jack's done a really nice thing tonight because obviously we're off observing the National Day tomorrow. So you're you're hosting this running yours tonight.
Speaker 5: Yes, And it started with excitement yesterday we were talking because I played poker on Saturday night. I was telling you guys about how fun it was. We played for eight hours. My friend's got the proper table, he's got the cards, he's got the chips. So I said, you know what, what did you all come around and play poker.
Speaker 4: At my day? Nice team bonding thing. We're all back together off the big Christmas and New Year break.
Speaker 5: Everyone's excited. Yeah yeah, oh my god, we'd love to do that. So I put get home, put an official group chat out. And this always happens on group chats, people disrespect them.
Speaker 4: I said, so this is on WhatsApp.
Speaker 5: This is on WhatsApp. Hey guys, we're locked in for poker night tomorrow night at six pm. Who's coming, Who's coming?
Speaker 4: Right? Right? Right? Supply I did say that I was coming.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 4: I told you Monday, Yeah, I'm coming looking forward to it.
Speaker 7: Jack invited us after the show in person, when you already organized. He said, yeah, come bring your partners, It'll be so much fun. So we all agreed. Then we all patted Jack on the back. Thank you so much, La La. You know, we need to keep Jack happy for this, and he's doing something great, and so we're saying thank you, you know, doing the right thing.
Speaker 4: This is non team bonding already. I mean, how is it going to be to our person now with losing money and there's alcohol, part sex. I just hate the fact that no, no, no, hes got the floor.
Speaker 7: What's that message? Wasn't a come over to my house. It was a message to tell us all that all our partners had been uninvited. So what does he wanted to He want us to pat you on the back for that.
Speaker 4: But that was just so much.
Speaker 5: That was just a bit of fine print. As I said, guys, not reading the seas. This is what I remember of it. Guys, we're on for poker at six pm. The poker table only really fits about eight people.
Speaker 4: So to bring reality shows Poker Island.
Speaker 5: So realistically to have everybody's partners there, it's going to be too squishy, So why don't we just keep it as the core team. That's what it started.
Speaker 4: Did use the phrase to squishy, so just.
Speaker 5: To know fine print, partners are no longer welcome.
Speaker 4: Nice for everyone house. Yeah, the ripples of that. So then uninvite and how the other halfsh you can't come? Jack hates you?
Speaker 7: So response did you expect from us after that? I thank you so much. We'll now go tell our partners that they can't come.
Speaker 4: Now, I believe here now. The tone of it was, that's always with Jack. There's a little bit befuddled and confused. However, an r s v P is required. Yes, something you're writing, you have this.
Speaker 3: That's courtesy.
Speaker 5: It is at the moment that message is sitting in the group chat. Nobody at the moment, it's just Jack and I paying poker. Very rich Jack.
Speaker 7: Three weeks ago I invited to you and the whole team to my thirtieth on Saturday. Still yet to see an r s v P from Jack the rest of the team.
Speaker 5: Excuse me, I rs That's what I'm saying. Everyone else in the team is rs VP. Jack.
Speaker 7: No response on Facebook, no response on WhatsApp, really, I actually honestly missed that. You know, all you did was I got a thumbs up emoji. So you have seen it, but you have not.
Speaker 4: Seen it either. I've not seen it. To be found, I've not seen that.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying double standards. Maybe hold yourself to the same stingy but you're holding.
Speaker 4: Okay, we've we've only in backs seven made it's show seven.
Speaker 5: The saddest part about all this is.
Speaker 4: Can I make a scrapped the pokon? Hell? He does not need to lose money and sort of out fox each other and add alcohol.
Speaker 5: I already pushed the dining table against the wall, set up the poker table.
Speaker 3: And the maggots of been cleaned up.
Speaker 4: If anyone to the people are thinking about coming tonight, for God's say, eat before you come. My family can't reminded around a year and a half ago, fateful Christmas we got there. There's no food there, right, I've got hungry teenagers. Okay, And he's like, I thought, we didn't make the pasta together. It's got a passive machine out. We're not going to work in Nona's museum.
Speaker 5: I thought it would be fun for your daughter when there may be five and the teenagers are hungry and eat feeding. We make the dough.
Speaker 4: We made the dough. They made it for five minutes, so then obviously they got bored and went back to their phones. And Jack's like, okay, your daughters, they don't want to do it for longer and they want to eat now. Ten o'clock we ate Patsha. Ten o'clock, we ate right the way home, way home. At eleven o'clock we're a Macca's drive through in the corner from Go Bo. I'm not exaggerating, So eat everyone before you come tonight.
Speaker 5: You got to make You've got to make the dough and then let it sit. That's the problem.
Speaker 4: You don't like me around and start chopping up that iceberg. Who is come.
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 4: Sorry, I might go. This is a nightmare walking.
Speaker 5: This is team building.
Speaker 4: Husual energy on this. Once we get team building, this is one of the worst arguments we've had on it.
Speaker 5: You've got to break it down to build it back up. We're at our lowest point right now.
Speaker 4: We come back.
Speaker 5: We need the poker night to save the team.
Speaker 4: We need it.
Speaker 5: Everybody's coming, non negotiable.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the Christian Kyle's show.
Speaker 4: Podcast, Patsy, you honestly have done the right thing. Not coming on tonight. I'm actually nervous about the repercussions of the team because people people aren't going to do well. We're playing what are we playing?
Speaker 5: Poker? Texas? Hold them. I'll explain the rules because I know there are some beginners coming, so I'll do an introduction, put a list of what hands beat what hands on the wall. But it's really not about winning.
Speaker 4: A list of what hands. But who's gonna be Do.
Speaker 3: You say it's not about winning all losing. You're the worst poorest loser.
Speaker 4: Is this what I'm worried about? His house as well?
Speaker 5: I'm a great loser.
Speaker 4: No, you're not. You have to almost host an entire tenpin bowlder nights. You could find someone to a listener to beat.
Speaker 5: What happened to that? By the way, you pulled the pin because your.
Speaker 4: Wife beat you again over Christmas? I said, you still want to do it at my house?
Speaker 5: That, guys, tonight is not about I just want to make this clear. It's not about winning a losing. It's about getting in a room altogether with the team. We all have fun. We have a couple of drinks. We have share stories, fast forward.
Speaker 4: This is like something out of mass. That table has been flipped over at half time by Jack.
Speaker 5: If you got at my house, this is what I'm worried about. If you guys all bring this energy like you brought this energy.
Speaker 4: You're the energy bringer. I'm the energy healer. I'm turning up with some sage to actually cleansed that place. Smudging. We called it, to get the juju out. Okay, right, lines are open now. Nine four one four one oh four three. Weakest claim to fame is bat. When we ask you every single Wednesday, what is the weakest claim to fame you have? Remember, no claim to fame is ever two week.
Speaker 2: For this The Christian O'Connell Show podcast, and we're back into this business like show business.
Speaker 18: I met Princess Margaret, actually served her cucumber sandwiches.
Speaker 1: I owned by piercens with the smith.
Speaker 2: My don't had a car accident with Rick Springfield.
Speaker 15: I had a night out with the man who invented dictionary.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell's weakest claim to face dominy.
Speaker 4: Great calls on this. Never know who we're going to call to call, what story we're going to get and we claim to fame. We're going to hear nine four one for one oh four three joining this morning. Then just tell us about your weakest claim to fame. First this saning we have Janine.
Speaker 14: Good morning, Jeanine, good morning team.
Speaker 5: How are we all?
Speaker 4: Good team? Here's goodie you well.
Speaker 18: I'm very well, thank you. This is about my fourth time through in the last couple of months.
Speaker 9: I'm very excited.
Speaker 4: Why you get a little gold badge, a loyalty card, five, a free coffee.
Speaker 5: I mean, we were away for six weeks. Who are you talking to?
Speaker 8: Anyway?
Speaker 18: My week has came to fames. I only found this out last night. I've been cutting this man's hairs for quite a few times, well for twenty years anyway. I am the barber of the ex pool man for John Farmon and Lindsay Fox.
Speaker 4: And you had no idea all that time, no no idea.
Speaker 18: We've been cutting his hair for about twenty years. It's become a very good friend. Yeah and yeah, he's basically the pool builder to the staff.
Speaker 4: By the way, who's a fellow in the background. Oh that's my husband, all right, who's that?
Speaker 18: That's my husbands.
Speaker 2: That's barber Bill gotcha okay, a good front of your house in the morning.
Speaker 15: In the background, yeah, well he's a bit of a parrot.
Speaker 16: But anyway, Cracker.
Speaker 4: In the on the radio. That's a little podcast we've got going on down the line. And now listen, Jane tell me this. So how did you find this out? He's coming in for his customing trim shot back inside. So I've been anyway nice on holidays and then he says, well, actually I have a bit bit busy at John Farnon's pool.
Speaker 18: I tell you, I'm actually I'm going to put you into my house, all.
Speaker 4: Right, money guys, yeah, live wire.
Speaker 13: Well, he was telling us his story while he was in the chair about how he had to go on program John Farm's plant equipment, all his pool equipment, and John Farm was standing over and watching it.
Speaker 12: And he doesn't like this, you know, the trades me because it makes him nervous.
Speaker 4: Sure, he's just like, he don't he doesn't trust him. He knows what the chloring level needs to be.
Speaker 13: Well, maybe fans he was trying to work it out so he could save a couple of bob and eliminate the pull man.
Speaker 5: It looks easy enough.
Speaker 4: To be a movie, eliminate the pull man, and then.
Speaker 12: We're thinking his brain's going, well, what's this and what's that? So my my client to him and says, you're the voice. You try and understand and make if I had a big dollar for it.
Speaker 13: Every time someone said that to me, it was really funny with his and then wanted to adopt him at one stage.
Speaker 4: To be all right, we listened. It's been lovely having the Janine show and what's your name sir Bill? Bill? Lovely to have you both on. Thank you very much, cool on the show, take.
Speaker 12: Care, great job, thanks for the entertainment.
Speaker 4: Bless you, thank you for the entertainment just giving us as well. And one two double acts on the line there and play a.
Speaker 2: Soul now The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: If you ever wondered what happened to Abbott and Costella, you just heard them powerful scenes. You're the voice, try and understand it. It's very funny what.
Speaker 5: That had a whiff of as the husband didn't have the guts or bravery to call into the show.
Speaker 4: But once his wife is gone, here you get them go, you warm them up on them. They again they bring on the main event. And now for the main event of the evening, my husband Bill, Bill. All right, so we're looking for your weakest claim to fame on nine four one four one O four three Mitch Christian, Mitch, welcome to the show. What's your weakest claim to fame? Mate?
Speaker 14: My weakest claim to say, mate is the bass player. I don't know if you know the band Jet, very great better the band Jet came to my brother's wedding.
Speaker 4: Boom there it is might drop. Yeah, we're from Dingley Finish where we were a couple of months ago, toward the end of last year. He was su the WORKO. That's right. Did you go over and say hi?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 14: I was a bit younger at this stage. My brother's a bit older than me. But I went over and got an autograph on a apkid.
Speaker 4: And how come the basse player from Jet was at the winding They went to school together? Gotcha? All right? Thank you very much, Mitch. Let's go to Fiona.
Speaker 15: Hi, Christian, how are you going?
Speaker 4: Oh good Fiona? What is your weakest claim to fame?
Speaker 15: My weakest claim to fame is I met Woody Harrelson in a Blockbuster video store.
Speaker 4: What else? And again where else.
Speaker 15: In Melbourne in Doncaster, Doncaster?
Speaker 4: What was Woodo Howison doing there?
Speaker 15: He's got friends that live in the area and he was on holiday. He was holidaying in Australia and gives being friends and yeah, Friday nights are at Blockbuster Video like everyone else does in the nineties.
Speaker 4: Can you remember, like what he was looking at to try and get out?
Speaker 15: He was in the actions and he had a Bruce Willis's video in his hands.
Speaker 4: A bold guy. It's a bold guy.
Speaker 5: Looks a bit like me in the nineties. Woud he Harrelson? I mean he's huge now Indecent proposal.
Speaker 15: Yeah, it was two years after Indecent Proposal and I went all fan girl on him and my biggest question to him was what was to me?
Speaker 4: More like, well, what did would he say?
Speaker 15: He laughed and he said no, she was really lovely, really easy to work with that. I think he was a bit disappointed we weren't more interested in him.
Speaker 4: You know, we're looking for facts about suburbs, and well we haven't heard this one about he's got friends friends, this is amazing putting coaster on the map.
Speaker 15: And they left Blockbuster Video. We did follow them to the house what. We kept driving because we were too scared to do anything about it.
Speaker 4: And so what happened when he got to the place where it was going? Did you carry on? Did you park across the road like you're tailing him?
Speaker 16: No?
Speaker 15: No, we just we kept driving. We're like, oh, I try, that's where they are, and kept driving.
Speaker 4: But you know, do you think he knew?
Speaker 15: Do you think they knew?
Speaker 4: And turn the lights off?
Speaker 5: Muster, They're going to try and watch Boris Willis through the window.
Speaker 4: Hutton Hawks Suckers, Ah, Fiona, this is a great one. Thank you very much for giving us a call.
Speaker 2: Well, Christian Connell's show podcast see coming Monday.
Speaker 4: Something new for us, something new for you guys. The power that we now have, it's amazing. We can be giving away billboards for the next two weeks, so you really can have whatever you want on your billboard. Whant to say your billboard. It's not just one each day, and we have the power to change ninety seven billboards live during the show, so you could be calling us say I really need to do it. In the next half an hour. I need to get this measure to somebody. I know they're going to be on the op in the next twenty minutes, we can change the billboards on an opeon and across ninety seven other billboards, all live during the breakfast show within about ten minutes, just from Jack's computer. We actually, I actually can't believe that they've given us the power and the responsibility.
Speaker 5: I got this, I got the link sent to me yesterday. It felt like too much power. Opened it up. It's like, enter your message here and it hits sen.
Speaker 4: How many shows before we get our first typo? That's what I was thinking, because you know what it's like with emails and that you reread it. You're a bit tired in the morning. It's it's a high pressure job, yours more than anybody's next week. You've got to reread it a couple of times, click send, and then that's it. The next thing, you know, within tim minutes is up all over Melbourne and these big billboards.
Speaker 5: So should I type it then get you to proof reading?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you need a proof rate.
Speaker 4: I think we need three because actually probably the best proof of it it will be Patsy because she's done how many millions of bulletins You've.
Speaker 3: Actually proved too many to count?
Speaker 5: Trillions?
Speaker 4: Oh okay, oh, anyway, so it lasts Monday. A big question is what do you want on your billboard? What do you want to say? Christiana Team Me and my lovely partner, Emma. I'm getting married on the tenth of February, which is going to be right in the middle of when you're doing your big thing on a P and O cruise. There are forty people that are attending our wedding. Ninety five percent of the guests are traveling up the Monash. I know where along the Monosh to get on the boat at midday for the wedding to be held in doc on the boat, and then we leave for a three day cruise, which is an eighties theme. Emma, being the fantastic, kind hearted person she has, has organized everything. What I'm trying to do is to use the billboards to at least do something along the Monash wherever possible. As we approach Intodos, where the boat will leave, I just want to thank over all our hard work with the following message, this is lovely. I love you, Emma Lee, and I'm looking forward to becoming your husband today. That's love. Oh go.
Speaker 5: Wait hey, sorry, I go to distracted because are they inviting people to a wedding on a boat, and then they take the whole wedding party on a three.
Speaker 4: Days hopefully not No, I'm thinking they get off.
Speaker 3: No, oh, I'd love to do a three day eighties crew?
Speaker 4: Is that a be awesome? It'd be great. But with everyone seeing, you know, all the rallies and yeah, I already get dinner again. Yeah, that's the same table, that same story.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that afternoon wedding is enough for me to go, oh, we got such and such?
Speaker 4: Can we when can we go? How many couples have that? No matter how good the wedding is, the west wedding will ever go to is your own one? After that? It's a it's a sliding scale, and you all couples do that? Do you think we can leave? They're not on the they don't stay on the boat. I think they get back over. They get back out of town and get back on that old monash. Ninety percent of you off, you go?
Speaker 5: So who's left on the boat. Yeah, and then other people and strangers.
Speaker 4: Well not strangers there paying customers, megabonds off the stage, hide the whole p and O cruise and some thirteen story honeymoon.
Speaker 5: But So are all the guests of the crews watching the wedding or do they know about the wedding or they come after the.
Speaker 3: Way they know because they know to get on the road on the monash the arterial to get to station peer to the boat.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm talking about the strangers.
Speaker 4: Listen, we can't have this next week. We're up against time. All right, you're mister type right over there. I can't have you pulling apart the whole origin story. This is a reminder to me, actually that commuter.
Speaker 5: Do you think they're feeling, it's actually good to plush this out of the system, out and be game ready.
Speaker 4: Monday Ready, Monday morning, Jackie moy and every morning, not just Monday. Maybe I'm going to get some billboards from your new home all the way into the station of Monday came ready, Jackie boys. All right, here are some of the ideas you've been calling in with so far. But what you want on your billboard next.
Speaker 16: Week, I'd actually love to have welcome back Tom Love Mum.
Speaker 14: We've been looking for nineteen sixty seven Shiv light in parlor.
Speaker 9: Black color, Peter's ice cream. I want to bring back the wink icy coll.
Speaker 10: For the single men of Melbourne.
Speaker 7: Stop posting photos of yourself on dating apps that were taking ten to twenty years ago.
Speaker 2: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: At the risk of unraving you again. You know the message I just read out about possible billboard next week. Yes from the husband to be Kevin for his wife to be Emma, guests coming down the Monash wants us to change the billboard. Guests are all going on this cruise Pino Cruise. Wedding takes place while they're docked yep.
Speaker 5: And then we weren't sure if the guests get off and the couple go on the cruise or if all guests everybody going to the wedding goes on the cruise.
Speaker 4: Great recap, by the way, that's very good. Kevin heard all this, Okay, not bright to beat groom to be Just how do you guys and jack Joanna understand what was going on the wedding guys and ants Jackie boy, Yes or the wedding parties stay on the boat for the cruise for the three days. Then me and Emmus stay on the boat for a second cruise to South Australia for four days. For our private honeymoon.
Speaker 5: Okay, is that a bit too much to ask of guests?
Speaker 3: No, A lot of people have like destination weddings, They go to Bali or Thailand for a week.
Speaker 4: Patsy's done with that really well, I was about to swear that he's responded to an invitation. What do you want on your billboard? It's not for us to start then getting into their personal private business. If people want to choose to do that and celebrate that, they might have had one of those weddings who got moved around five times in in lockdown.
Speaker 5: True, but it doesn't mean you have to have a wedding that goes five times. He probably imagine the guests got the choice to come on, and they.
Speaker 3: Probably well, they could easily just decline the invitation exactly.
Speaker 5: Then you left with the adults.
Speaker 4: They've chosen to come along and celebrate and have a three day party with their friends, have a great time. Sometimes you go away for a wedding, you've got to take a weekend away. My I'm go Sydney for the weekend, getting on the friday.
Speaker 5: That's true, that's true, Okay, not that weird, all.
Speaker 4: Right, Kevin? I hope I still have some good feelings about possibly putting this or at the moment these ninety seven billboards that we can change. They're all just going to be you explaining what they see on the first.
Speaker 5: One on they Maybe I should do the first one and say, sorry, Kevin, that's not been rude.
Speaker 4: Another possible messed for the billboard here, Christian, I heard that lady saying, can men stop using photos? Single men stop using photos at ten years old? Okay? Can then? I just also say, can single woman of Melbourne stop filtering the be Jesus out of your profile picks? Ours might be ten years old, yours are heavily filtered. There's something in the air today. Can everyone play nice? Okay? I'm start to get very worried about the poker night in under ten hours tonight rounding yours all right? Today's time healthy movies. It's World Health Week. You might have seen this, perhaps he was talking about it on her news yesterday. World How Health rankings have been announced, revealing the healthiest countries in the world and number one Japan, Australia number eleven not bad, not bad, the UK sitting solid at fifty three.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, what do you think you guys are doing wrong.
Speaker 4: Have you seen the diet that we can see him out there? Surprised?
Speaker 5: Surprise there, I actually am surprised that globally Australia is known as a beer drinking country. When you go to England and see what you guys are capable of.
Speaker 4: What you are capable of, I'm saying nothing. Australia's called very well in nutrition but very poorly in alcohol consumption, is all I'm going to say here. The US was named this is no surprise, the healthiest country because of its high obesity rate. All right, we're looking for your healthy movies, healthy movies, the perks of eating couliflowers, pretty good, gold she pretty good? Me fat free, Willy free? Willy was good, but fat free Willy Yum yum. When Harry met salad?
Speaker 5: Oh delicious silver plies.
Speaker 4: Kombucha cassidy in the sunlight, lovely fermented health drink. Hi, Jackie boy, what have you got? Healthy movies, healthy movies, dust fruit, Oh gold, great start, chariots of fiber. What's so gotta give it?
Speaker 5: That's two golds, angus thongs and perfect jogging.
Speaker 4: And there we go. The gold run must end bronze town.
Speaker 5: Is that a well known film?
Speaker 9: You?
Speaker 16: I heard of it?
Speaker 5: Chariots and five.
Speaker 4: Days about that wedding?
Speaker 5: And three days I've got one more.
Speaker 4: If you're going.
Speaker 5: About a soyer, you're listening to the Christian O Carl Show podcast.
Speaker 4: Today's time waste healthy movies. You ready tomorrow, Let's do it. Throw Mama from the training area. Gold, John Chai hard silver, no carbs for old men, Silver die, It's hard silver plus Dude, Ken, where's my car? Nicky means king wah my car? Yeah, that's a gold, don't Chris Juice Bigelow Mail Jigglow. He's got that new she bullet on the go. Old Juice Juice Bigelow Male Jigglow, Silver Bow Samic Rhapsody, Silver, Scott Joggers in the Mist, Bronz Crouching Fiber, Hidden Dragon.
Speaker 5: Silver you Me and kim Chi gold.
Speaker 4: Mark that's very good. Gone is the wind a new diet.
Speaker 5: Get rid of about Windy problem Silver.
Speaker 4: Ten things I hate about Jim Bronze, Missus doubt Fiber Gold, that's very good. Shinzana, well done. Austin's Austin Powers the spy wrote me up a mill plan. They come on rambish and it's good Laura and I tried born on the Try of July.
Speaker 11: Gold.
Speaker 4: That's very clever. Weekend at Burpea's Gold, Mark Rosford, well done tofu good men, Silver plus, I deserve the gold, Leroy, Throw mama off the gravy train. No Mama, no more great stick call that tunnel to the ship, No Mama, no more gravy. My big fat free Greek yogurt.
Speaker 5: Gold.
Speaker 4: Dude, where's my Carlories? Where's my Carlories?
Speaker 5: Silver?
Speaker 4: Edward salad hands Silver, Who're gonna call? Oh clusters?
Speaker 11: Gold?
Speaker 4: That's so good. Cindy and Geelong take about sugar free at Bernie Yeah, Bronze Kale Bill Gold. That's very clever. Dan and Sydney, Hello Sydney, because all of Sydney listen through Dan, men who stare at Goat's milk Silver plus. All right, thank you very much, every bit last song for us after this, then we're telling you about the next show should be Friday Show.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: All right, so we're now back Friday. Whatever you're doing tomorrow, have a great day on Australia Day. Let me tell you though about what you're coming back to what are you waking up with when you join the show on Friday. A price. After all these calls yesterday raving about how great first of all B Days were Bidays, how mazing they were, and then we heard about this thing called the Toto, which one of you described gay described as the Rolls Royce of toilets. Soon as I heard that, I thought, I bet I know who will sell one of those robber n s. And so we have a ten thousand dollars for day to give away on Friday, water be Day or thanks to NS. Get the NS feeling thanks to Toto, Jack. Let's give them some great facts about the Toto, which one of you will win on Friday.
Speaker 5: It's a luxurious toilet integrated with a washlet.
Speaker 4: Seat, hybrid ecology system system is completely integrated in toilet pound with no in wall system required.
Speaker 5: It has an auto opening and closing lid, no need to touch the lid with your hands, remote control, full function front and rear warm water bide cleaning, comfortable rear front and oscillating cleansing function, fully adjustable temperature controls.
Speaker 4: Autosoft light function usable for nighttime usage.
Speaker 5: I actually love this one tornado fly.
Speaker 4: We've all had those mornings. We've all had those.
Speaker 13: Needs.
Speaker 5: Powerful streams of water merge and swell three hundred and sixty degrees.
Speaker 4: Honey, you're going to be in that long. I'm on tornado flush. Who's the duney? All right? So you can win that on the show on Friday. It's a ten thousand dollars amazing state of the art rolls Royce of Toilets, the Toto. Now, of course, if you're gonna do some of that, we need we need some production. So we've asked were able to give us a couple of choices. First of all, you say bedet ge.
Speaker 1: Wa a ras very the day already fine in a toilet store, bast.
Speaker 2: Very the day.
Speaker 4: I think it's a toilet wo be warm when you open the door, roop.
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 4: Like that one strong? What about this? You can win a bedad.
Speaker 1: Wait, good fight wiping it's a beautiful just let it strays.
Speaker 4: Do you like that one so far?
Speaker 5: That's even better?
Speaker 4: N you too? But day more thing that's great? And what about this? Jack suggested this one different vibe?
Speaker 1: This beday is the greatest the day I've ever known.
Speaker 5: I could have done some more win I bet because that was my suggestion. You're like a bare minimum here.
Speaker 4: You can win a bedad.
Speaker 1: Wait, good fight wiping. It's a beautiful Beday. Just let it strailway.
Speaker 4: Join us again. Then on Beday Friday where you can win the Toto before we go. One last thing and finally showing the money is coming up. Today we were talking about this big new thing that Gold are doing after the breakfast show. I'll give you doing it in a minute. Show me the money where we can win cash. That's all we need to know. Wing cash now. Someone complained yesterday during the day to Huggy when obviously he'd been doing it, saying, this is Australia. We don't need American sounding voiceover people doing the adverts for show me the money.
Speaker 11: From the radio station that brought you cash, grab God one or four point show me the money.
Speaker 4: He said, this is Australia winning Australian voices. Okay, well he's off the triple M. So we auditioned some of you so we can make a brand new one. I think this is better from the station that brought you cat.
Speaker 9: Show you you the money, show me show me the money.
Speaker 4: Love it all. Right, I have a great day tomorrow. We're back Friday on Bidet Fridays, Jan O'Connell Show podcast