Speaker 1: Welcome to them, Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: All right, then let's find out about your six world weeks so far as we're into Wednesday, and then.
Speaker 3: Your texted six words right from your phone. ATA, tell us just how your week has gone. Did you watch the Dog or watch Game of Thrones? You six words in your.
Speaker 2: Or did you watch your second on the video? All right, six word week on Honday Wednesday? How would you describe your week so far?
Speaker 1: And six words?
Speaker 2: Mine would be last night cake s o s at Woolly's about half seven ruby. My daughter starts to make a cake and it'll be oh my god, it's too late, the mess. I literally go and hide awaygo, I don't eve mean to see that. She's making a cake for her one of her best friends. His birthday is today. It's so lovely, not half seven. They're tired, they're scratchy. Anyway, it all goes sideways.
Speaker 1: Its just up the cake. Something wrong with the ice and sugar.
Speaker 2: So of us eight she's on the virgine tiers and I go, look it's okay, and it isn't. I'm not a cake expert, but I'm just going typical dad positivity. It's going to be okay, it's not, it's it's swore.
Speaker 1: Then it's rude.
Speaker 4: Were all three of us are experts in badly?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yes, so we know a bad way.
Speaker 1: You know I'm excluded from yours is very good.
Speaker 2: But this thing is it's in a bad way, right, And I go, you're just gonna have to start again. She literally puts her head. I'm like, I'm going to go to Woolworst right now. I think it's open to nine or ten o'clock by the time I get there. Just text me what you need. So I go to wool Worst. There's no one there. It's all the stuff there, like the munchkins that come out of the back. They're just really stock. In the shows, they actually look like I'd broken in. There's no one there, like half faint in the evening.
Speaker 1: Have you ever seen the dude like.
Speaker 2: Me where they've got their own face time, where they're not trusted to get the right ring? That cake, Carl is a mystery. It's a different language that I do not have. So I'm like looking at my I'm sort of showing my face going and then holding things up people in there. When I went to buy all the stuff, right because I didn't know how much we need. In the end, I found what I needed, So I thought, I'll get an X a cup of bags and coat of and more problems. I brought six kilos of icings.
Speaker 1: I didn't know how much you need? One well, didn't even get through one.
Speaker 2: They must have thought this guy's baited nine o'clock is doing the radio. Sugar to six bags of icing sugar. And then I saw there was another variety of icing sugar.
Speaker 1: Do you have heard of this? What soft icing sugar?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: I thought that's all there was was soft icing sugar.
Speaker 4: Is there a different sort?
Speaker 2: So I brought four bags of that as well, and had to buy three blocks of butter as well, and something called we know of vanilla essence, don't we You know those little weedy bottles that they've got, they've got like two drops in.
Speaker 1: I needed to get vanilla paste. Oh yeah, I had to ask some on the end.
Speaker 2: I wasted ten minutes and simply marching up and down, and then the end had to because it's hard for a man to ask for help.
Speaker 1: I said, do you know whether vanilla paste? This guy had never heard of it.
Speaker 2: He had to google it. And then we've both been looking for it together a quest. I didn't know vanilla was a pace. It's a pace you can get.
Speaker 4: When we cooked our cakes, I had to get custard powder and he had to google that. I think, really, yeah, I think there's stuff in that baking aisle that nobody knows.
Speaker 1: It's no man's landing there.
Speaker 2: All right, So your week so far in six words? This is the Christian o'commel show podcast.
Speaker 1: We're on my halfway through the week.
Speaker 2: Tell us about your week so far in six words, your six word week. There is sixteen fridays until Christmas.
Speaker 1: Someone's like Patsy. Certain people are Christmas people? Aren't they? Where they are?
Speaker 2: What's the earliest moment we can start putting the tree up? The October November game.
Speaker 4: There's stuff in Wooly.
Speaker 2: I know there is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I saw the Christmas cakes and puddings yesterday and I saw this yesterday evening.
Speaker 2: It's nuts and you're thinking it's the early days in September.
Speaker 1: There's plenty of time for this end of October. Our tree will go up like last year. Dear listen, if you think she's joking, she's not.
Speaker 4: I'll put photos out when I do it. I'm serious proof.
Speaker 1: I know I love Christmas, but I love Christmas when it's Christmas?
Speaker 4: Yeah, me too.
Speaker 1: Why do we need to be like?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: And who knows? Is sixteen fridays to go? Only sixty more these presky.
Speaker 2: Fridays out of the way and then we'll be at Christmas. Well, thank you for letting us know. Truck hit car car written off Renee. I I hope you're okay. I don't hope that's not going to be an insurance claim, though they might need a bit more detail. Chris who listens to the show? He said loyal listen to the show. He's always on the time where it's as well Chris and King's park feeling drained. Eight work days until holidays. Teacher, he's hanging on. He's hanging on longyear, crap weeks, suspension on license, someone's obviously used up their twelve bonus points. You gotta sit out for a while. Dog do do on my new deck? Oh no, I'm so ex sorry to hear that. And cat spew on rug need wine? Does that mean you need wine to get rid of the stain or you've just discovered it this morning and you feel like already at twenty to seven. You need a glass of wine. I need more to eating on that kids cover than your six word week so far?
Speaker 1: How's it gone in six words?
Speaker 2: Carl and brighter Now you're listening to the Christian O Carl Show podcast. Thank you very much for sharing how your week is going so far. In our six word week, dropped cookie and coffee on trousers. This guy as Tommy. He's also on the train on his way to work. There's no changing options. You're arriving pre stained at work. There's nothing worse. You feel like you have to tell everyone. Yeah, and I spilt this on the way in. Oh sorry, George. That's a tough way to start the day. Page has got a great guy one eleven days until puppy arrives.
Speaker 1: That is exciting.
Speaker 2: Grandson, said Nan before saying Mum, this comes from the mum, Michelle. Oh, after all you did over nine months, cranky kids, pregnant wife help me. That's from alistn SOS and Megan's got code brown evacuation during swimming lesson.
Speaker 1: No, I'm sorry. I still I used to.
Speaker 2: Dream of that happening when I was taking the kids swimming, which I used to do every single weekend because it was funny. It meant one of the kids had done a floater in the pool. The co brow I used to laugh at that much. Sometimes you would see it like yours bobbing out and the more people panics are spashed around, the more it would.
Speaker 4: Like come like a wave.
Speaker 1: POOI tsunami all to This is a great one.
Speaker 2: He didn't put your name on this, but what an amazing day for you today today last chemo treatment.
Speaker 1: I hope everything's all right.
Speaker 2: David has completed his tram driver training ding, ding and yes those are all six words. Well done, boyfriend. No, I don't know about this one boyfriend over tonight. Guess the rest.
Speaker 1: I don't think we need I don't think we need to be doing that. Look. Christian O'Connell Show podcast