Speaker 1: Welcome to them.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell show podcast, Kenny Logins, Danger Zone, Christian O'Connell Show, go on one oh four point three four Get Marsh dot com dot Au five minutes past seven, Patsy, Yes, how is the temperature at home?
Speaker 1: Between you and the wearer? Be love? God?
Speaker 3: It's a little frosty, little frosty Ford.
Speaker 1: Now is everything all good? Everythink cooking?
Speaker 3: It's not completely back to where it was, but we're working on it.
Speaker 1: This is the fault, I believe of pet peeves.
Speaker 4: I didn't know that we'd be opening up such big cans of worms.
Speaker 1: I had no idea.
Speaker 4: I just presume when we gave our other halfs the right to reply when we'd said on Thursday, here are partner pet peeves, and people called.
Speaker 1: In and shared theirs.
Speaker 4: Because now we're spending far too much time together indoors. These pet peeves are always there, they're always aware of we're really hyper aware of them now. I had no idea on Friday that Chris would really unleash something could obviously was in there dormant, and he decided to let rip.
Speaker 1: And this is what he let rip with on Friday.
Speaker 3: I'm about to embark on the biggest act of self sabotage.
Speaker 1: If you're saying that, why do that right now?
Speaker 4: You can't hide away at work and meetings, is that you're in captivity.
Speaker 1: They've caught you.
Speaker 3: I'm about to embark on the biggest act of self sabotage since Phonsie dumped Pinky Tuscadero.
Speaker 1: But here we go. Anyway.
Speaker 3: The thing that annoys me the most about Patrina is when she eats, she gnaws on her food. She'll move everything to the back of her mouth. She'll clench down on the back teeth, she'll pull her teeths back, and her neck will fan out like a frill neck lizard. It's really, really horrible to watch, and she insists on doing it even when we're in a restaurant. It's gross and I hate it.
Speaker 5: Wow, don't Pinky like wow, get that feeling?
Speaker 4: That is harsh? Like that is harsh. Anyway, He's left us us a message? Left now, how things are at home?
Speaker 3: Okay, Christian mate. When I heard the show go to air on Friday, I knew there was gonna be blowback because I got a text after the show in capital letters on my weight.
Speaker 1: It's all I got that.
Speaker 3: I felt like al Pacina at the end of Donnie Brasco. I felt like I needed to put my watch, ring and wallet in an envelope and sign it to Audrey in case no one ever sees me again. I needed a plan. I didn't have one. Actually, what I needed was a panic room, but I didn't have one of those either, So I knew I was going to have to face the fire. So when she come home, she wasn't happy say, my natural instincts kicked in and all I could do was stop, drop and roll. It's the only thing I could think of, and I worked awfully hard, awfully hard all weekend to try to make it up to her. Made her a lovely secuterie board glass of bubbles. Don't know if it worked because the dialogue is still being pretty limited all weekend, but I'm hoping it'll blow over soon. But mate, if you ever do one of these segments again, can you promise that you won't include me? Thanks? Mate, Yes, there's still way to go.
Speaker 4: Did the cold cured meats and the glass champagne do anything?
Speaker 1: Patsy was a starting point.
Speaker 5: Let's just say.
Speaker 1: On my wife.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: It didn't take long for Chris to channel once something to unleash all that about Patsy and her unique eating habits. However, for Jack and I, I guess our wives hit the lottery.
Speaker 1: You know, they're with two guys.
Speaker 4: Faults are strangers to us, barely on speaking terms with Faults.
Speaker 1: But over the weekend I kept saying to her, look that must.
Speaker 5: Be please please think this.
Speaker 1: It's odd, it's odd. I get it, but they don't.
Speaker 4: And just to help Patsy out, just to help settle things down, find something that really annoys you about me. And suddenly she went in a rant yesterday about something it's an occurring thing that's been going on our relationship for over twenty three years. And I went, no, no, no, now you found it, do it now? This one had just happened.
Speaker 6: My pet Peeves just happened where you have listened to the.
Speaker 4: Inises Karen on the streets somewhere, isn't it?
Speaker 6: My pet Peeves just happened.
Speaker 1: Reless, reckless in the rage. All right, far up, Sarah.
Speaker 6: My pet Peeves just happened where you have just wind on about not being able to find the chai.
Speaker 1: I've just looked for it.
Speaker 6: Chide, my pet peeves just happened where you have just wind on about not being able to find the chi I've just looked for it, and I've just looked for it, and then I've gone into the cupboard. Literally, the very very first thing in front of my eyes is the chai leaves right in front of me. I don't even understand.
Speaker 2: It's because you're.
Speaker 6: Literally incapable of opening your eyes or even moving anything.
Speaker 1: Can you feel the anger? Incapable?
Speaker 4: You are incapable of capable of opening my eyes or moving Technically, I'm dead.
Speaker 1: That's one of like three signs of life, isn't it? Can I just say in my right right right.
Speaker 4: To reply the chili leaves we're hitting in a mysterious jar. I'm I meant to open the jar.
Speaker 5: It's been removed from the packaging in a special job. What's the point of doing that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's the point to keep it fresh? But there's like five other jars.
Speaker 4: I don't have time. It's not game show, it's not deal or No Deal, the jar special. I don't have time for that. All right, So Jackie boy be Yankee, you obviously had to beg her a weekend again.
Speaker 5: I'm saying, please, please think of any anything. No, no, I refuse to do it, but I'd be lying. Eventually she found some time alone and she did this actually without me prompting her.
Speaker 7: Hi. This is Bianca's confessional about my pet peeves about Jack. It might be t m I, but he does this thing where he like doesn't cut his toenails and instead he just like pulls at him like savage and he just rips them from his feet.
Speaker 2: It's gross.
Speaker 7: I hate it.
Speaker 5: Bye, oh Jack.
Speaker 1: I love the Cheerry buy.
Speaker 4: There is that when someone says, hey, don't take this the wrong weight, and then there's only one we're going to take it bye.
Speaker 1: After dropping out a show, you don't do that. That's a good case.
Speaker 5: That's revolting. Well, we must have them out. We must have done it as cave people, because how else did we get our toenails off? And it actually is so effective. I do agree it's gross for other people to watch.
Speaker 2: What I get it.
Speaker 5: You use your fingernail, say the fingernail on your thumb to make a small incision in the toenail, and then you can peel it. It actually comes off more perfect than if you're cutting it.
Speaker 1: Are you okay, okay not to do this. Can we all agree We're never going to do Partner pet Feeves again, going to open the phone.
Speaker 4: No, I'm going to see it in this idea right bury under thirty feet of concrete. I'm moving on. We never go near Partner pet Peeves again. You do not put off your
Speaker 2: Tonehills The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast