Speaker 1: Tuesday Afternoon with Britt, Laura and Mitch. Try the new fragrance by the way, DC ten Sport one hundred meal by Dan Carter. It is new and it is exclusive to Chemists Warehouse for just forty nine to ninety nine. Now our next guest. We are so excited for these boys. You may be one of their three point eight million followers on social media. You may have seen some of their videos floating around Jack and Falcon. It's the Inspired unemployed.
Speaker 2: How do you maybe calling yourselves unemployed when you literally have more jobs than most people and earn so much money.
Speaker 3: We are full on for all of that.
Speaker 4: We started out as unemployed and we still are in a way.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's yeah. We should change change the name. But you just got to keep being fake.
Speaker 2: I reckon, well, inspired employees don't really have the same ring to it.
Speaker 3: Does it. No, Just roll off the tongue quickly though.
Speaker 1: What is the origin story of YouTube? Boys?
Speaker 3: Did you go to high school together?
Speaker 4: Then?
Speaker 1: I hear that you were tradees together. What is the origin story of making content together?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 5: So we we only we were a year apart in high school, so Fox is a year under me. We went to Europe on a trip just us two, and we were like, we were working our trade jobs and we honestly hated them so much that I called Falcon.
Speaker 3: I was like, well, we need to go and we'll make a business. I don't know what it is.
Speaker 5: We won't come over unless we've got something going on. And then he's like, no, I can't do it. I'm starting my apprenticeship. Were like, and then he called me back twenty minutes later after he spoke to his mum and he's like, effort, I'm coming. I was like yes, and then we went over there. We didn't know this was going to be a thing. We just started making videos and then honestly, seven months later we came home but we only had like seven thousand followers, and then we were like, dude, what are we doing. We're putting in so much time and effort to get nowhere. But it was so fun. But then we're like, you know, we're working jobs at the same time, going to work the next day after dressing up as Barbie dolls so embarrassed, and everyone's like.
Speaker 3: You know, no one believes in you when it's not a proven concept.
Speaker 4: So runs like these guys are right should we taken the rehab, like what's going on?
Speaker 3: And then luckily just kind of took off three videos.
Speaker 5: Three videos went just viral and then from there, honestly, we went from seven thousand to thirty thousand like two days, and then the managers started rolling in and jobs and that honestly, from that day three years ago whatever it was, to now, it's just been like kind of onwards and upwards, which is weird.
Speaker 6: But can you tell us about because you have gone from strength to strength, You've got beers, You've interviewed and done sketches with people like Margot, Robbie, Jason Momoa, Shack is in the basketball Is that right?
Speaker 3: I saw those as those ads were everywhere. They were crazy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, can you give us some goss on these celebrities, Like, who do you think would be the worst person you've worked with?
Speaker 1: Probably Mitch, I'm a real bastards.
Speaker 3: Margo was the best, for sure. She's going.
Speaker 5: She's just it's like it's like you're Arnie down at the cafe, like just chatting everyone, and she's so humble and nice. The bigger the people, I honestly feel like you've realized all the big people are so respectful and nice.
Speaker 6: Well, you've taken the next step and you have a TV show coming out tomorrow night on ten Play or you can stream it on Paramount and Channel ten. In Spied Unemployed Impractical Jokers.
Speaker 2: Give us a little rundown.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so that show's actually a show im practical jokers in the US. And yeah, they asked, luckily asked us to do the OS version, and pretty much what it is. It's a hidden camera prank show where one of us will be in like a real life situation.
Speaker 3: There's four of us for mates, but one of us.
Speaker 4: Will be like waiting a restaurant or a massage therapist, and they have an earpiece in and the other three are telling you what you have to.
Speaker 3: Do, so cringe.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you pretty much it's just painful the whole time. You're got an earpiece in getting told to do the most embarrassing things that they can think of him. We all know each other so well, we're all housemates, so we know everyone's weeks and strengths, so we play off their weakness.
Speaker 3: So yeah, it's pretty embarrassing show. It's horrible.
Speaker 2: Ever, moments in like when you're recording content, you're doing it out in public, or you're creating this show where any one of you is just like, actually it's too much, like I'm too embarrassed, I can't do it, Or do you just lean so heavily into it that you're like, what.
Speaker 3: It's so hard? Honestly, I don't think we get any better out.
Speaker 5: I think we get work.
Speaker 4: I know it didn't get any easier throughout the whole season we or the last day, I was just as nervous and rattled as the first day.
Speaker 5: We put Falcon. His biggest fore you was public speaking and stand up comedy. So we booked him the headline of a stand up comedy show sold out three hundred or four hundred people, and we gave him, put him out on stage, and we said that we were going to give him material in his headset.
Speaker 4: And they had like a shot caller on me where like everybody just shocked me.
Speaker 5: Like so we went out there, well he went out there, and we're there and we put a time on. We're like, all right, Falcon, so he's your first joke and we're like, repeat after us, our first joke is and he said that, and then we go good luck, buddy, and we put a time on for one minute with no material, and he's there with his microphone, he's sanging it on his head.
Speaker 3: It was so bad, like you can't even explain.
Speaker 4: Like they were like, trust us, don't worry, like, just listen to what we say, just say everything we say.
Speaker 3: And I was like, all right, cool.
Speaker 4: At least they're my mates, they're gonna look after me, and I gave me nothing. But they also would set me up with these jokes, be like what's the go of pronouns? And I'd be like, oh my god, oh my god, and then they'd just be like good luck.
Speaker 3: And it was so bad that it wasn't even funny. It was like bullying. We love you.
Speaker 1: And you can get them on The Impractical Jokers tomorrow night, Channel ten and ten play, or you can stream the entire series on Paramount Plass. Talk to you soon, good luck for the premiere you guys boys all right back after this here on the pickup