Speaker 1: Welcome to the Christian O'Connell show podcast. Right now, I wanted to get your phone out and just have a look at the text that top one whatever it is that the top of your kind of text inbox, have a look at it, and then forward it on to me. Give you the number and a couple of seconds. Do not explain what is going on there. We're going to try and work out. It's like a snapshot of our lives. Really is that our phones are everything. So I just wanted to send them to us. The text that is at the top of your phone right now, it's ford it onto me. Oh four seven five three one O four three O four seven five O three one o four three. Why don't you put that? Put Christian text number on there as well, so you've got my context. You don't need to get a hold of me. You're not faffing around with it. Oh four seven five o three one oh four three. For me, this is every flipping day. Number one thing I hear from my wife is some sort of a date's got to go in the calendar? Can you this one? Can you put the fourth of June in? I can't if I say it in the calendar I don't want to do it? Can you put the dready? One is like what a takeaway? Do we fancy tonight? And what for dinner tonight? Is a endless stream of questions between my wife and ion text So today that yesterday's one, yes even was about can you put in your diary? Dune? The fourth, we're all going on the queue train. Do you know you guys everything on this queue train?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's cool.
Speaker 3: That's a steam train that goes between Cliff When we stayed in Queens Cliff Overy starts.
Speaker 1: Lovely, isn't it?
Speaker 2: Every hour?
Speaker 3: It was giving Chris the rots. He goes if I hear that damn one more time?
Speaker 2: Thought you were going to say you rode it every hour? Chris couldn't get enough of it again, please me shove on the.
Speaker 1: Coal in the front like a kid with a birthday treats. So it's an old train, isn't it. Train is all right? There's a restaurant on board.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I do lots of stuff. They do jazz, I think on some Sundays and all sorts of things. Thomas the tangine across the summer holidays.
Speaker 1: It's brilliant, Oh fantastic, we're doing that. That's about that's going in the June and fourth. That's date to look forward to. Chance on a train, can't escape Jasculus. They just called you. Are you even going in the toilet? There's a govern slide tron brown Jackie boy? What's he at? The textas on top of your phone?
Speaker 2: All right? My last one is out going? So I've sent this? How old is he? Three exploration marks? He was a baby.
Speaker 1: The other day I have a guess someone who's twenty one.
Speaker 2: It's Hamish Blake's sons Sonny.
Speaker 1: How old is he now?
Speaker 2: He must be like? He looks like ten. The last time I saw I don't even.
Speaker 1: Know closest friends. What are your closest friends? Right? How old is he now? He looks like he must be ten.
Speaker 2: Hamish and his family live in Sydney.
Speaker 1: Now you.
Speaker 2: Knowing them?
Speaker 1: About fifteen years? Those boys.
Speaker 2: I honestly, the last time I saw him, I reckon. He could hardly walk. It felt like he was out of it.
Speaker 1: The first time you introduced me to Sonny, we're in Cheeky Monkey. That was about four years ago. Well he was walking then, he was like four.
Speaker 4: Now he looks like a proper grown up kids. I couldn't believe how old is he? And Harrish never wrote back, So I don't know.
Speaker 1: Why that, says stinking flake who Actually the question is, seriously, how old is he? I've got no idea how old is he now? No one asked that he's a close friend. You should know if you google it you'll probably probably get the answers on Wikipedia. You couldn't even rather do that. Patsy, what's the Texas on till be your phone? Mine?
Speaker 3: Says it's hanging on the laundry door. Audrey has school photos today, So I said to Chris last night, make sure you put a fresh shirt on her. And he's texted me one with like sort of you.
Speaker 1: Know, bad stains or something. Not that again you have blood down it last.
Speaker 2: Year, I say, one time, clean shirt, gravy Canada.
Speaker 1: No gravy shirt with.
Speaker 3: Girls, especially because they're not kicking footies so much like boys in the mud. You can get a couple of days out.
Speaker 2: Of a shirt.
Speaker 3: So I said to her. She had a fresh one yesterday, but I said, please make sure she has a fresh one again today for the photo.
Speaker 1: These school photos I didn't want to arrived last week and I caught my daughter and put them in the bin, and I was like, oh, that's got my name on it. It's the school photos. They're ter wort. Oh no, yeah, that's how it should always be. School photos aren't selfies. Okay, hand them here. They were beautiful, but the technoon she's still the same. Yeah, it's that strange sort of sky blue backdrop that just brains the color out of any healthy looking, vibrant kid or adult. You ever see any posters around town, No one is in front of that awful sky blue backdrop. Entraine your life forts off from them.
Speaker 2: They cost a pretty penny, cost.
Speaker 1: A pretty penny. These days they's all have ten move and six. I think they are really really, really really expensive. Honestly, so I could top notch photographer for what is stand there, click.
Speaker 3: Go, And it's all the same sort of stances. I'd love like a full length shot of her in a uniform, but it's always just like sitting there on the angle with head.
Speaker 2: You want to say that clean shirt that I'm working too.
Speaker 1: As I said, Lois, so there are these grease stains down I tell you mom about this before Carl and Brner and.
Speaker 3: You're listening to the Christian Okyl's Show podcast.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go through these. I love this one that came in a little bit too late. Hi heard on the rail of this morning. You're searching for Tony Barber. I'm his agents today, my friend, I've gone man o Manno no cut for you, mister agent. Knew there was not that much work out there. All right, so many sext messages coming in there no explanation, and we're trying to work out what's going on in your life. It's bib Thursday.
Speaker 2: Sounds.
Speaker 1: I'm back at your house for Aladay school photo today.
Speaker 2: No stains on the top. What however, where you bibs?
Speaker 1: Everybody is bib Thursday day. Bibis are things you should have to live in school sports sometimes versus or. I don't think they do this now, but sometimes we had a yeah that pe teacher left up for a turn that is not happening now. Skins and you know when it is very different time. No one said, wait, why there's bibbs there, sir? Why are hiding them behind your back?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I forgot to read them today. Just show me your skins are when did they when do you reckon it? Was the year where they were like, you're coming doing that anymore? I no more skins anyway. Bib Thursday, guys, is Bib Thursday. Meeker's sleeping with me in the back room in case you can't find her in the morning. That's a pet or baby and.
Speaker 2: You know what that sounds like.
Speaker 4: Actually that's probably two partners who have a baby and one they have that spare room to go and sleep in the sanctuary.
Speaker 2: That's what we call.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the panic room. It's a nice name. I've only heard it once before. There was a character on Neighbors a couple of years ago who had that name. I'm now desperate to know that the people talking about a baby that's been named and it's an unusual name. But is it Toadfish? Do you think someone's called the kid Toadfish?
Speaker 2: Can't roll out.
Speaker 1: Some Queenslander Toadfish or Missus Mengele. Yes, this is one hundred a Thursday message. I reckon this has come in this morning. Tomorrow we're going to get slammed. That is, guys, guys, guys, is it I'm willing to guess that's guys, guys. Guys. Uh, you're welcome Jenny and it's double bunny.
Speaker 3: Oh what does that mean?
Speaker 2: Is it some kind of secret code? Yeah? Or are there actually two rabbits?
Speaker 1: No, I reckon, there's something going on. This code for something. And then this is guy here. We've been talking earlier about pacemakers. Patsy's dancer handled fitted this week Christian who said that there's a monitor that feeds information once a day. I want to know that if you all the help desk and there's a technical problem, do they ask you to turn the pacemaker on and off again to see if it fixes the problem? Actually, I think they bring you in. They do actually open you up to have a quick look at it, give it a little bang on a tabment and put it back In the Christian O'Connell show podcast. At the moment, we're slipping through your phone messages. Whatever the phone message is that's at the top of your inbox, send it over to me on for seven five three one oh four three. That's our text number on the show. O four seven five O three one oh four three. No explanation, Just forward on the text message that's on the top of your phone, whether you sent it to somebody or it came into you. Let's get back into them. This is all in block capitals. So someone, this is when it's it's always like exclamatory, isn't it when it's all in block capitals. Can you believe Nando's has a no cash policy?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Dot dot dot question mark? Well, quite a few places have a no case see now says kind of COVID thing. Or I guess it isn't only handling that dirty old cash.
Speaker 3: I didn't think you could refuse cash. It's a form of Payment's.
Speaker 1: Woken up going down there to play for that piery pierry chicken in a pitcher. I love Ernandos. I'm at d C eight ten to eight point fifty. If you want to say hello, that is someone who ryans a very tight schedule. What is DC code.
Speaker 2: For Washington d C? Strange texta scene.
Speaker 1: Just don't have that kind of business going on. Come on, hidal, don't call a text. I'm in the car with the Ferrels. We know Ferrels is under twelve teenagers? Is that you just say the teens or some of that Ferrels? Is that seven eight nine peak feral, isn't it? We were all especially boys, We were all ferrls, former fers and slightly feral still now. To be honest, if my wife is away for a day or two, I will go feral again.
Speaker 4: And if you get in the car with a car load of guys at any age, it goes.
Speaker 1: So yes, I love this one. Hey, d don't don't even call them text, don't even speak to me when this I in the car with the Ferrls going to Costco. Oh, it's even worse. You're going to Costco and peak traffic. Uh. It's it's finished, but it's making noises like it's on brackets, weird, but no smell, so I've turned it off.
Speaker 4: Washing machine could be any household appliants because our dishwasher steal beeps like it finishes.
Speaker 1: And then you're so needy, aren't they? All the beats and sirens going on with the washing machine or washing machine when it's finish, has got this irritating buzzer? Is that.
Speaker 2: I like to keep them in there. I like the dishes in there. Wash me.
Speaker 1: It's all right, there's no time limit on this. The Christian Connell Show Podcast