Speaker 1: iHeart podcasts. You can hear more Gold one I four point three podcasts, playlist and listen live on the free iHeart app.
Speaker 2: Got anything good?
Speaker 3: Hey, This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: It is our grand final of our Oasis competition. Sing it and Win It? What an amazing price When we find the winners with your help this morning on the show. The next time we speak to them, they will be in London and they'll be getting ready to go and see the opening show of Oasis in London. First time they've played together in London in seventeen years. It is huge. The Oasis tour begins at the end of next week.
Speaker 4: That's come so soon.
Speaker 1: But those early dates are not relevant because they're in a country called Wales. It only really matters. A lot of people start email and going, why aren't you talking about the Wales gigs? Because they're in Wales.
Speaker 4: Why are they starting there?
Speaker 1: Well, because they want to get ready for London so you need a cup yet, Oh, don't say that. I've had a lot of Welsh listeners who enjoy the podcast are getting very upset going you're not talking about you keep saying the first show is July the twenty fifth. Why aren't you mentioned the fourth where the World Tour begins, because it's in Wales even they're aware of. You've got to respect London. You don't rock up after nothing together in seventeen years and walk out on stage on one hundred thousand people London. You need a few wins under your well so they can knock over that. You can impress the Welsh easily.
Speaker 4: Right, easily impressed people are.
Speaker 1: Easily going to impress the Well. She's then you roll into London, where you know expectations are high. People have paid a lot of money. I am so excited about the start of the World Tour next week because actually Choking Aside be the first time we actually see them on stage, and what the set this is going to be one of It's going to change with all the different shows. Yesterday I was catching up with a friend of mine who is a brilliant music presenter in the UK and he makes documentaries. Now he's made This Live, a documentary that I've done the voiceover for that's on in a couple of weeks time, and he was saying how where he lives in London. It's about three minutes from where Oasis have been rehearsing over the last eight weeks. He said, he walked past yesterday and he heard them doing cigarettes and alcohol from outside. It was and it said, he goes, it's people stopping in the street and filming a building with Oasis in. He goes, it's like fever pitch right now in London where and even even noticed how the news coverage is getting starting to get a ramp up about the boys as well. I saw Patsy you found an article about how much money they're going to make from the.
Speaker 5: Tour phenomenal, something like forty million. Would that be pounds? I would imagine.
Speaker 1: Perhaps it is way higher than that. It's they make almost a billion.
Speaker 6: It's really a billion.
Speaker 1: Well you think about they've sold a million tickets just for the London shows at Wembley, that they're doing other shows around London and then Europe and then the world. I think they'd feel short change and they've got forty million. Taylor Swift, Taylor Swift made two billion for that tour. It's change Cold played in one point two billion. Four Music of the Spheres. Elton John did just under a billion for Goodbye Yet a bit it be I had a mansion between eight hundred and to a billion dollars of their mate from the tour. Wow. So people when people go, I wonder why now they come back? You know you can keep saying no so many times and then when the number I guess if you say no, they just come back with more money and then indeed just rock up with some merchant stuff like that and they go. Even the Australians are interested. Right, we have to get back together.
Speaker 3: Christian O'Connell show, go on podcast.
Speaker 1: Right now, let's talk about yesterday. Are we Monday winners or loss? Patsy, what's it for you? Mate?
Speaker 6: I am a winner most definitely.
Speaker 5: I had a listener messaged me last night with a photo of a boat. They had been to Melbourne Museum and seeing this beautiful sort of redone up yacht that used to sail in the bay back in the twenties and its name was Patsy big black lid is Patsy goes, Patsy, look.
Speaker 2: What I've found.
Speaker 6: You're a boat And I thought, fantastic. Does my fame?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: No, I am now a boat proudly displayed in Melbourne Museum.
Speaker 1: You know, each to her own you know I could see you want to judge over the rear that that has literally floated the pats boat. Fact that someone saw an old boat, right, a real old boat from the nineteen twenties, And thought, that reminds me of that newsreader on the radio, that ancient old boat.
Speaker 6: How funny is that? Though not Pats but Patsy. Yeah, in pride of place.
Speaker 1: Perhaps she feels like a very common name for a boat, doesn't it. Monte Carlo, aren't they They're rich kind of rich names, aren't they. But Patsy? I haven't seen that one, you know.
Speaker 6: No, I haven't seen it when I've been there either.
Speaker 5: And I thought that was very nice of them to take a photo and reach out, take the time to send me the photo and say look what I found.
Speaker 6: So I thought, ye, winner for a month, I'll take that.
Speaker 1: Wow. Are what's your Monday? Winter or loser?
Speaker 4: I thought I.
Speaker 7: Wasn't winning yesterday, But turns out I'm a big fat loser.
Speaker 4: I was at Col's.
Speaker 7: I remember to get bin bags, which I was very excited about because we're down.
Speaker 4: To our life one get home. They're too small.
Speaker 1: Oh no, there's nothing worse than that. So what do you get the little twenty liters one and you've got fifty liters.
Speaker 7: I was standing there in the aisle being like small medium, small medium.
Speaker 4: I'm pretty sure it always go bigger.
Speaker 1: It's not having a flappy sock, but it's better than a too tight sock, I know, because now I have to stretch and they tear. Yes, they're not even a millimeters. Think now are they being back?
Speaker 4: You can almost like see it is what you called it.
Speaker 1: Nanotechnology.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and I stupidly got the compostible ones, like the you know, the safer nature ones, but that means they're even extra thing.
Speaker 1: They won't stretch over that bin mouth and.
Speaker 7: Now they're because you're there, you have to buy packs of like fifty and so my next like two months, I'm going to have to deal with these stretchy C'm too short.
Speaker 1: Let them buio the grade right now, give them back to the planet right now. Now you've got to go back, go back.
Speaker 4: I don't know it feels now.
Speaker 1: I think the important things you need to know in life are your shoe size, your waist size, your next size, and your bin size. Yes, yeah, how compromise, no, no, exactly, it has to be slightly bigger than the bin mouth. That stretch is a modern peril for all.
Speaker 7: Because it's such a big gap though from when you buy bin bags.
Speaker 4: You're not doing it every week every time I.
Speaker 7: Go, ah, you should have remembered what size, but it's always too long ago.
Speaker 1: But I always wonder who are the people with the small tiny bins?
Speaker 4: You have a tiny bin?
Speaker 1: How tiny that necessitates a bin back?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 1: You can just empty it is that small?
Speaker 4: No, that's gross. Mine sits actually outside.
Speaker 7: It's not like one of those ones that goes in. It's it's maybe I don't know how big.
Speaker 1: We I call that a desktop bin.
Speaker 7: I find it really handy to slide across what in just.
Speaker 1: Half an apple? It's third done.
Speaker 7: I have to we have to check it out every probably every day, every two days.
Speaker 1: But it's handy, too high maintenance.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast question.
Speaker 1: I'm a Monday Winter certified grown up to my own washing machine, all by myself, with no man around, trained, all the stinky water good as new. When you have to drain out that stink water, you have to get a little cup and then a teatowel to soak out it. It's really because you can't quite get a full scoop in there. Christian. It's listening to Patsy and how happy she seemed to be about finding out that there's an ancient boat boat named in my honor nineteen twenties. Christian. The word that came to Minus says to it is relic.
Speaker 6: Oh that's nice, isn't it?
Speaker 1: With us?
Speaker 4: Some relics are revered.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's lovely, Paul.
Speaker 1: It's roadshow is water will Relix. They're celebrated. Yet you dream that someone's got another great relic? Yes, because what the relic has is built.
Speaker 9: To last, class, timeless, dignify it.
Speaker 1: Dignifying fossils. No, not that, No, no, no, no, no, no, let's move on. I am a Monday winner. Yesterday I caught and escaped rabbit someone's. As I was driving to my house yesterday, maybe a minute and a half away, I just saw a rabbit hop onto the rope in front of me, right, and so luckily there was no other casket, and so I pulled over. The rabbit looked terrified. It was just sort of by the curb. I approached it very carefully, and then I thought, I just I guess said you just grab it. I never had a rabbit, so I just grabbed it around the waist. I've got to go gash on my left arm here because that thing did not want to be like, yeah, a hell of a kick. So then I just I could have asked, and then I looked quiet shriek I saw and then I'm a hold this rabbit, and I'm thinking, what do I actually do? What's my play here? And I saw these trades and they were looking at me like and they just all pointed at a house the other side like they've had enough of getting that rabbit. So I went I saw it with my head and there twenty two is it? And they went like that, nodded again. No words were said. And then July with the thing holding it out in front of me like a ticking time up because it was really start of kid. THENIL was wir like can I die if it bit me? Like raby, yes, you need a tennis shot time. At the time, I didn't have a time to go and get back in the car with the rabbits, go and get chap, find a medicare card, go and get that done and then drive back to number twenty two.
Speaker 4: But it has scratched you.
Speaker 1: Yes, it had You should probably get that checked out.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you might need a ting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this could be the last show. But know that I died doing what I love, which is giving you soon a chance to go to see anyway, I'm not to the door. They didn't. You know, some people don't pretty some people in life they're not like me and my wife are pretty loose. Like that front gate was wide open.
Speaker 4: I always closed people's front gate.
Speaker 1: This gate was wide open, right. I couldn't even see a rabbit hutch in the front yard. I think, where's the thing live? I was doing the old hello, Hello, have you got rabbits?
Speaker 10: Hello?
Speaker 1: And then someone inside goes, hang on a minute, right, and again the thing's starting to really sort of these eyes are like dilating now line. I actually think it's going to go for me or something. They opened the door and they went, oh this again, and I went, do you want him now? And he went and the guys goes, there's put him down there. Thought I might get a reward and anything. I got nothing.
Speaker 3: The Christian o'connall Show podcast, Good.
Speaker 1: Morning Hannah to the Rabbit Rescuer, Good Morning Hannah. Definitely get a techno shop and monitor them for infection. The hell you do look a bit palee rabid right now? What is is Stephen Christian Monday winter turning sixty next month. I thought we could only to have a full medical road worthy certificate done. The results are in heart, BP, cholesterol, kidneys, liver, yes, liver all spot on. Have the camera down the throat and up the bottom hopefully in that order. And the Dr Tommy, I'm in perfect health. Bid win Steve, congra, We done to you now. My wife and I wants us both to go and have a scan like that where you actually get a proper work up where you go in an MRI. Well they say they just test for everything. Wow, I'm terrified. I'm going to be honest because I'm wonder if they go looking for trouble they're fine because if they got all the effort, they want to justify the fees involved. Say, when you take the car in right, the beholder, the wipers are right, the trackings have been off, They're going to go and look look for trouble as well. They're going to find trouble in there. And if I get in that and plus has anyone ever got into one of those MRI tubes of death.
Speaker 6: No, I have to have after the cancer.
Speaker 1: What's it like? I hate it?
Speaker 6: Yeah, you really have to.
Speaker 5: You know, you're big on meditation and that will really help you. And I find I really have to go into a totally different zone.
Speaker 1: If you take it at the Bottle Wife.
Speaker 5: And Brown Brothers in there, I could right through the intravenous strip because.
Speaker 1: You're in there fight Well how long you're in there? For half an hour? A minute?
Speaker 6: Really noisy?
Speaker 1: It's really I had one done for my knee, but because that was my knee, I was only my head was sticking out that I was like, yeah, yeah that wasn't it had closed end. But I was half in your top half was I've poking out? And so but that was like the noise pats, Yeah, I planking, Yeah, what's going on?
Speaker 6: Metal grinding?
Speaker 1: And then you go and then some buzzies go and just relaxed, went, what's happening? Whatever the gamma rays are. Surely this is worse for me. This thing. If I've told my meniscus in my knee.
Speaker 7: Is anything touching you or are you just lying there? And it's like it's a tight space isn't it very confined torpedo?
Speaker 5: I actually closed my eyes. I can't open them once they start. Once the you know, the what is it, the stretcher thing you're on, once it goes in, I just closed my eyes. I find it easier, and I just I just have silent thoughts to myself.
Speaker 4: Can you take in like air pods and listen to music.
Speaker 1: No book, to watch the TV?
Speaker 5: You know, but think of the positives, because early intervention is key.
Speaker 1: So what are you saying that someone's happened to me? I've got intentness at the moment, list needingly, I've got rabies and now got some sort of terminally might walk in. They go, my god, this guy, don't worry about that. Save your money, mate, get your affairs in order. And I sought that funeral playlist out like now, AC is there someone out waiting when we can give them the back news? We don't need to turn it on to This guy's not testined for.
Speaker 5: A long lifec Anxiety is a real thing. It can freak you out a bit, but just try to remain.
Speaker 1: Have you ever taken any valume or anything or dizapan?
Speaker 5: No, you're not allowed to take well you've got a fast for a lot of them, so you actually can't.
Speaker 1: So I was told that you can take valuume.
Speaker 6: Oh well, good luck to you.
Speaker 1: All right. So yesterday on the show Jo and Patsy's News, a big third major wing for Minji Lee and I was just listening to her say what it meant to her because this is a huge achievement, third major win in the golf tournament in Texas yesterday and she did the classic Aussie thing.
Speaker 11: It's really cool, especially you know, being only a few of us who have done it.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 11: No, it's just a really special feeling. Yeah no, yeah no, it's just a really special feeling.
Speaker 1: In terms of top three Aussie sayings. It's above to me. Good a mate, Yeah, it's a yeah no. And I find myself saying it when I'm speaking to people back home in England and they go, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. You still sound like one of us. But what's this year now? And oh my god, it's happening myself. I need the Jets becoming one of them.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah no, it's just a really special feeling.
Speaker 1: Now, what have you found out about the history of Yeah nah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I went down a wormhole yesterday and I found a two thousand and two article from the Australian Journal of Linguistics. I'm sure you're both familiar. And it's called yeah na a discourse yeah Na in Australian English.
Speaker 4: So it's an academic who's done a whole thesis.
Speaker 1: So what's the history of vienna?
Speaker 7: So it developed in the nineties as a distinctly Australian expression, She says. Australians pride themselves on being laid back, egalitarian, self deprecating and casual, and yeah nah manages to communicate all of that in just two words. It's the linguistic equivalent of a shrug and a grin.
Speaker 1: Oh, I like that. You're right. If it was an emoji, it's both of those. Fifty to fifty the face split, she said.
Speaker 7: It's a polite way of not going along with something but still letting the other person feel heard.
Speaker 4: So you're not like dominating. You go yeah, yeah, it's nah, but you're go yeah, all right.
Speaker 1: But now in this context, what what does it mean though? In this where Minchili is talking about this massive win, a third major Yeah no, it's.
Speaker 2: Just a really special feeling.
Speaker 7: Yes, it's a big feeling, but no, yeah, so she's got she tries that Aussie tor poppy syndrome. Yeah, I've done something amazing. Yeah, but also nah, oh okay, so.
Speaker 1: She's not like another example someone not doing it is I'm named after a redick boat. That's just yeah, that's just yet I understand.
Speaker 3: Now, Christian O'Connell show, go on podcast.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the Christian O'Connell show. Christian talking about MRI scans. They give you earphones and you choose some music. I tend to fall asleep, which isn't great. On one more occasion, I've had that folding asleep twitch and then they have to do it all over again because moving blurs the image. Thank you, Scotty, Matthew, Christian. I've had a few MRI scans done over the years. The machinery, right, it is loud and you feel like Augustus Glut stuck in a suction machine from Chudding the chocolate factory. However, my discomfort pete when they gave me set of headphones to listen to the radio. Sadly it was stuck on Fox. I swear I heard the repeat the same song twice in the short time that I was in the machine. Now, Rio you found something else when you're doing your research yesterday about the classic Aussie phrase Yeah nah.
Speaker 7: Yes, so I found this journed this article from the Journal of Linguistics about yeah nah, and she has a really interesting if you.
Speaker 1: Just days back to the nineties and you're like, it's actually interesting. It's a very ustraating thing of balancing too much adulation, yes, exactly, curbing your enthusiasm.
Speaker 7: Yeah, deflecting praise and not wanting to seem too far above the pack.
Speaker 1: Is so, now I understand why Mencheli said it yesterday when she's just when she's just literally one a third major.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, it's just a really special feeling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she said, Yeah, it's great, but I'm not going to get too carried away.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, yeah, I'm not too arrogant.
Speaker 7: And she said it also reflects the quintessential Australian understatement. And this is a great observation, she says, Rather than saying how something is, Australians always say what it isn't. For example, how's the weather as she's not warm, how's the wine not a bad drop? How's John's haircut? I've seen better. How's the movie not bad?
Speaker 1: Yes, you're right, Yes, we always do. There's something measured about it.
Speaker 4: Yes, we never go oh that's good or that's bad. It's not good, it's not bad.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get into this week. Small thing, big rage, small thing. Okay, this is where you can ven your spleen. It's the small things in life that butcher us over the edge. So before you turn up to work in a bad mood, ven your spleen right now. You can text me. Oh four seventy five three one oh four three. I got this email yesterday, Christian. Normally I think I'm a calm person, but I'm writing now thinking otherwise. Here's my small thing, Big Rage Footy edition. I love it, Christian. Number one. People that turn up late to the footy or any shows, there's always empty seats, either in front of you or to sign you think, yeah, no one has to sit this close to me, my kids and me, we can see perfect. Then as soon as these didy dannies appear from nowhere, they get in the way. Yeah, you're right, they're always in the way. Yeah, you have to empty seats you did go to It's like sometimes when there's in a not even a half full cinema, right, and you've got empty season and those people that insist on sitting exactly where the scene number is, even if it's like bunched up next to you, it's like there's ten empty rows here. Yes, because you've got that seat, you can do whatever you want.
Speaker 5: Same with car parks too, though, Like if you ever had like a new car, you don't want to get it scratched, so you'll intentionally park right over the other side of the car park.
Speaker 1: Oh it's empty, bay's either side.
Speaker 5: And inevitably someone more park right next to and there's a million other parks.
Speaker 1: Same in an empty restaurant, and then they go and sit someone next You're like, it ain't great for them, It isn't good for me. Yes, don't they want they're almost on an early date. Don't they want to be somewhere else? Is something some loan guy Christian nothing? Standing in a long queue to order food at the foot you get into the front that people in front of you, they'll have no idea what they want to order. Mate, you've had all that time at the time, or they do the old where did I put my wallet? And know you be ready, yes, be ready? What's it for you? The sweet Patsy. Small thing, big rage mine.
Speaker 5: Is those antiseptic wipes that are using here in the studio and at home. You go to pluck just one or two out because you don't need a lot, but you can never get one or two.
Speaker 6: It's like half a packet comes out of it.
Speaker 1: Five or ten all clump together, pantsy. I think they do it on purpose. You get through the packet quick, and you've got to buy an You can more big conspiracy theories uncovered here on the show. It is absolutely impossible to know it is no, no, they clump together, don't three or five and issue back in the pack And then I wonder that it's now contaminated with dirty airs. Yes, and it's going to go back into the packet and it won't be fully accepted. The rest of the tribe.
Speaker 4: They know you.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no no. Why don't you get out of the plane. You can't crawl back here.
Speaker 6: That's the point of no return.
Speaker 1: Are you dirty? You make us dirty? I get the feeling they shut that door the payload. No no, no, no, don't know mom, Dad, let me back in. No, you've been out in the air. I saw you were that kitchen top, a little bit of breadcrumbs there. You can't come back in.
Speaker 5: But I'm try different brands and they all do the same.
Speaker 1: They want you buying more package. This goes right to the top. All right, then, what's your small thing?
Speaker 3: Big raised a Christian O'Connell show, Gone podcast.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the Christian O'Connell Show. A very special show today. What an amazing prize. Over the last two and a half weeks we've been asking you to sing it and win it with Oasis, picking away to song, put your own words to it, express why you should win your way to London. No waiting until November for you. You're out there. We're going to fly someone on today's show. They're going to be heading out next month to the opening night Wembley Stadium, one hundred thousand people, first time Oasis are reunited for seventeen years, playing live together. It's an amazing prize and in the next hour we're going to find the winner. I'm so excited for them. When we say goodbye to them about half eight this morning on the show. The next time we speak to them and hear from them, they'll be in London crazy. Oh my god, I'm jealous. I'm excited. It's such a great prize. We got three very hard to actually pictures, three songs. Because I've been so many great entries, and thank you very very much to everyone who's put real time actually ours to even send us shabby ones. The time involved in making a great one and a shabby one. Actually it's the same. That's just so cruel about life. Sometimes everyone looks already hard at life, but it doesn't mean it gets to pay back. Sometimes the same with this weakness competition. So yesterday I got a lot of quite upset emails, understandably not some of them were just actually playing me. I was like, look, I get it. One guy actually just set me a actually abusive email. I think you just get to you forget that we are human beings as well. We've heard all the entries I said, gods to heard yours. It just wasn't very good. I know that's not what you want to hear, but you need to understand just because you think it's great, does it mean you get to fly to London. The other three they're really good, and I stand by those three, but there are lots of other ones that almost didn't make it anyway, but doing small thing, big rage right now, small thing, Christian mom morning, my small thing, big rage for thirty years of marriage. My husband leaves the sink full of mankey soupy water gone cold to gun jail around the sides after to work. This is not what I want to come home to. Seriously, how hard is it to pull a plug? Jenny your rights? This is Sorong Will and Morris, small thing, big rage, clothes sales stuff, telling me I look great in it, knowing damn well I don't. I will. I am very distrustful because has anyone got a story where they went, no, looks terrible. No with you and your body type? No, no, no, no no, there's a shot around the corner with baggy tracksuit pants for people like you. But no, in fact, I'm gonna say, no, I don't want you wearing our stuff. When have they ever done that? No one's got that story.
Speaker 4: They always try to do the odd. I've got this one at home, actually.
Speaker 1: That I brought a jacket with that spiel. I didn't even want to winter jacket, but the guy went, you know what, it's getting a bit chilly out there. I was like, yeah, I'm very easy Sultan, and this guy went, listen, it's the last one they're not doing anymore. In fact, I own it myself. You won't go get it for anyone else gets in it. And here's any of this whisper my friend whisper and you've got the sub tis. I didn't even know. He didn't even he wasn't even dressed very well. He was dressed like a bogan at the races. Whatever you got going on, I want some of that matchup. Yeah, Christian small thing, big rage. That's from Natalie Porter watching TV with my team and that of nowhere you see them scrolling and then there's a big development TV show and they go, what's just happened? Then not paying attention Christian small thing big grades people who talk on loud speaker at the shops or anywhere where there's other people around, and it's distorted through the tiny speakers, so all you hear at the time is what was that? What did you say? As they can't hit. I think that's one of the worst things in public is other people now thinking that we are just extras in their life. Yes, my character and not just that I don't know how I can have a conversation with anybody in front.
Speaker 7: Of other strangers.
Speaker 1: So embarrassed, so self conscious. My wife constantly gets annoyed. Where if I'm on the train or in an uma, I don't want to talk God, She goes, why do you want to talk about people around? It's not like controversial. It's a little bit shy. Don't she could talk in the radio for a living. They just want to quiet in it. See. Some people actually start having a business meeting, don't they. I'm not joking. They go, day, is everyone there?
Speaker 11: All right?
Speaker 1: Then we can begin. We can begin at the start of this tool. I'm sorry, this train carriage is not your meeting room.
Speaker 4: Yes, preach, Yeah.
Speaker 1: And what's your small thing? Big rage?
Speaker 7: I have a TV based one as well. There are a couple of streaming services out there. You know who you are who. When you're using the subtitles and you want to toggle on or off, you don't have it.
Speaker 4: Readily available on the show.
Speaker 7: You have to navigate out of what you're watching, stop what you're watching, and.
Speaker 4: Then you've got a final settings.
Speaker 7: You've got to navigate with that little remark that's a pain.
Speaker 4: In the bar.
Speaker 1: See see thing, and it's not clear what's on or off?
Speaker 7: No, exactly like which one is the is the one with the little message box?
Speaker 1: Do you guys? Increasing now watch TV with the subtitles on?
Speaker 4: Yes, I don't know.
Speaker 6: I can't stand in them.
Speaker 1: It's all do it. It's just like a standard default for them. And I found myself now unless it's a comedy show or a stand up special, because you're in the punchlines before the comedian does so slightly out of whack. But now I find myself. And also some TV show there's so much mumbling involved, right Ozarks Terell for this, like turned the damn contrast? Understand what rewind it? Sometimes again? Anyone else get that? I didn't hear it? I thing we've got rewind? You've gone too far.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 5: I find subtitles detract too much from from the actual pictures. I can't do two things at once when it comes to what I need to either watch the picture and listen or read the subtimes.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I find myself reading the subtitle what are you doing?
Speaker 1: Watch the show?
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 1: It's a century overload, isn't it. We're normalizing it all right, I'm going to play something now this was This is from my car yesterday. I recorded this, and I wonder how relatable this conversation between me and Siri when you're in a car is Hey Siri, Hey Siri, Hey Siri, Siri? Cool, Sar wife?
Speaker 3: What do you want to say?
Speaker 1: Serri? Call Sarah wife?
Speaker 11: Siri?
Speaker 6: Sorry, I'm not a.
Speaker 1: Phone that is every rubbish. It won't ever do what you ask it to do when you're in the car. I think it does it on purpose as well. Well. Chat TPT is coming for you, Siri.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I've just activated your SERI. I've just had an email from a man called Adrian. Listen to us right now in the evening Monday night in the UK. He has someone called Sarah in his phone. Is now because I was yelling Siri called Sarah wife, his phone has sprang to life. He's calling someone called Sarah. He doesn't even know is my wife's phone number in your phone age? All right, So we are about ten and us away from giving you all the details about how you have your say, how we need your help, and trying to work out who are we going to send to London for this amazing trip of a lifetime to really go to rock and roll history. We're talking about Oasis, one of the biggest reunions in rock and roll history in the last last couple of decades. I would say it made such big news last year in August, where there was no leaks, there was no rumors. Suddenly it was announced, Wait, not only are Oasis going to be working together again, they're going on a global tour. Crazy. It's very them. You go from not even being able to spend Christmas together with your mum for seventeen years. You imagine that. And I must have interviewed Noel Gallagher over twelve times. It would always come up, do you think you will have it even for a one off show? No way, no way, I'm done with that part of my life. And then suddenly they announced they're going on a wait for it, not just doing one night at Glastonbury, a global tour. So someone you couldn't spend any time with you're now going to spend I'm not sure if my marriage would last a world tour, you know, two hundred dates, or the traveling together lug and suit cases around us like it's such a lot of wear and to air on a relationship. But it's an amazing story and it all kicks off the world tour at the end of next week and then they roll into London and this is where the eyes of the world when they're both together for the first time in London on stage together at Wembley Stadium. This is where we're going to send two of our listeners and until the next hour, you got to have your say, who would you love to send out that on behalf of the show. Take it as a given. They're all Oasis super fans. Everyone who went to this competition where you put your own lyrics to an Oasis song and send it into us. I just want to say, before we actually meet the finest and you hear their entries before you start voting. There were so many great ones. I just want to say, very very close to Sam Memett, just listen to how great this is. I need to see this bad jaffing no one.
Speaker 12: I'm feeling ready your buddy, Yeah, solute of God a man, you have it all, but how much do.
Speaker 1: You want it? I'll make you laugh. Ready for the procast? Can I fly with you? Listen Tree and double you.
Speaker 12: Can you set me free from the chains of wear it be bind Out.
Speaker 1: I missed the nineties glory, but I'm still in bout. I need to find to win for the flying to.
Speaker 13: Come by wife.
Speaker 1: Singing, so read.
Speaker 12: It now it's Christian said, he says, Leon, but real lefty with the die.
Speaker 1: So we tra now that when lee home to you and to ever see them.
Speaker 3: Now I'm singing for that Christian.
Speaker 1: Now I'm very very close. Outstanding work from Sam Mehmet now someone else who It's the full spectrum in life. It's the full colors of all. There were so many colors in the rainbow. And what I'm politely trying to say is standards were so broad. Yeah, wid we're a broad church. We are very broad. Non denomination of okay, aly welcome in the church. And most days when I was playing, I really wanted to make sure that if we were playing a really good entry, I wanted to balance it out to something where the bar was more realistic. And that person was the mighty Greg. This dude, you would not have heard a show last two weeks. Whe I didn't play this, I would like to leave this. He won my heart, and he didn't win the tickets to go to London, but he won my heart warning and I just want to surprise Greg right now. Greg, Are you there, Hello? Greg?
Speaker 10: Hello?
Speaker 1: Yes, Greg, Greg is Christian. I just want to cool you up to say thank you so much for entering the competition and being such a great sport. As much as we love getting the really great ones, you one really cheered us up and made us laugh, and I just want to say thank you.
Speaker 10: Well, thank you very much. I had fun doing it.
Speaker 1: Well. Listen, Greg. Also, as a small thank you as well, I wanted to give you a pair of tickets to see Oasis at Marvel Stadium when they come here at the end of October and November.
Speaker 10: Wow, that's an awesome consolation prize.
Speaker 1: Well, I just think you really deserve it. You've been such a great sport and we really have love playing your amazing entry. It's will always. It always made me smile every single and I think you motivated more people to enter this competition. The really great ones are intimidating. Yours is fun, it's achievable.
Speaker 10: It took me a few hours and I actually really enjoyed doing it.
Speaker 1: Well, it sounded it as well. And also Greg is and there she's at work, Thank god, does she tell you. I got a couple of emails a man yesterday. I actually thought one month she was outside my house. You sound terrified. They don't say anymore. She'd come back from what a Christian. But we're back in the basement.
Speaker 10: She's actually sweetie, I can tell.
Speaker 1: I can tell she's the sweetens. You know what she is. She's very proud of your efforts, Gregory.
Speaker 10: She tells me I'm her favorite fan.
Speaker 1: Her favorite husband, that I'm the husband, so I can yeah, yeah, no, no, you can't. Right, well listen you and you and Ham. Oh no, I'll get another email from her. Greg Thank you very much for taking part in the competition and just been such a great sport. And I hope you really enjoy Oasis when they're here in November. And I'll see you there. Okay, wow, see Greg?
Speaker 10: Bye?
Speaker 1: Was this someone else there? What was going on? Sweetheart? Lot of emails a man yesterday? This is my piece and are we good now?
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: It is our grand final of the Big Oasis competition. Sing it and win it up for grabs Juil. The next hour we're going to find the winner, who is off to London with whoever they want to take with them for the trip of a lifetime to go and see Reunited Oasis at the opening night at Wembley Stadium. This is months before they make their way out here at the end of October and November. Let's meet the three Finest. There is excitement in the studio. There's tension in the studio. How could there not be. There is rock and roll energy in the studio. Up first, good morning and good luck to you Andrea. Thank you for your entry. Was the early ones we got and it really really blew us away. It's very very funny as well. So what do you do, Andrea? I'm a lawyer, you're a lawyer. Yes, leave no documents anywhere. Team. She could sue us if she doesn't win. She have this whole station shut down.
Speaker 4: It's okay.
Speaker 8: I had to sign my life away before, so did you? You guys are say yeah?
Speaker 1: Now tell us about you and away sis Andrew? What would this mean to you if you win the big trip to London?
Speaker 8: It would be life changing for me, you know, being part of music history. It's just something that I could thought I would only ever dream of, and now it's in reaching distance. At thirty three, Sorry, thirty six, I wish I was thirty three.
Speaker 1: It's okay. We all take a couple of years off. Patsy does that every day, she's somehow getting younger.
Speaker 8: I've never been overseas, so this would be absolutely life changing for me in London is.
Speaker 1: In the summer, Yeah, and it would be electric that week as well, when you were out there before that big opening show at Wembley Stadium, will be.
Speaker 8: In the wimbley crowd would be Oh, I can't even like think of how it would be, but life changing.
Speaker 1: Great. Okay, let's hear Andrew's entry right now and what we're going to do. So there are three finers here. There's Andrew, Dave and there's Dealt. We're going to hear from all of them and they are going to open up the text lines and I'll give you bless you. I'll give you the most important numbers you need of how to vote. So we're going to hear from all the finalists and their entries. This is Andrew's brilliant one.
Speaker 14: Two songbirds talking to me through my radio leans my cycis halfway through Bron swearing at the crowd, calling Nola troll but still their songs, well they hear o my soho.
Speaker 3: Although I do.
Speaker 14: Think they are rude, I'd still sell a kid me for their ticks.
Speaker 4: Hearing with forever and now that world.
Speaker 14: Here gold deaf Emplease don't let me miss this.
Speaker 1: Don't let me miss this. I don't want to miss this. Andrew brilliant Entry. Hello, No, no, no, it's brilliant. It's very good. Okay, you're a lawyer by day, singer by night. Yeah, all right, let's go to Dave now, good morning, day morning mate. So first of all, Dave, awesome t shirt, your Christie puton fat which is great. So who would you be taking with you?
Speaker 15: My good pal lurch yep aka Sean Katy.
Speaker 1: And this is an old friend of yours.
Speaker 15: Yeah, we've been yeah, best mates for yeah twenty five thirty years, I think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And tell me about you and Owasis you've found since as a teenager.
Speaker 15: Yeah, pretty much. Yeah, they've been the sound track to my life, both of our lives actually. So yeah, we've got to see them a bunch of times back in the day and got to meet him and hang out with them and all that.
Speaker 1: And so when did you meet them?
Speaker 15: I meet him twice two when they played at the Forum and Livid literally bumped into Liam on the street and had a chat. And then when they came back in five, we were hanging out with him at Cherry Bar.
Speaker 1: Oh wowen a cherry bar. Yeah, it was a good time.
Speaker 15: We were drinking beers with him and yeah, got to hang out for quite a.
Speaker 1: Wik And have you got Oasis tattoo?
Speaker 15: I've got one of the very first songs that Liam Road born on a different cloud.
Speaker 1: It's one of my favorite songs.
Speaker 15: So got that tattooed on my arm and actually showed that to Liam the first time I met him, and he lost his mind over it.
Speaker 1: And he's actually actually not that difficult for Liam to lose. That's why the band broke up. He couldn't put it back together again.
Speaker 15: Well he actually he remembered me in five from from the awesome encounter, just from the tattoo.
Speaker 1: So this means a lot to go back out there and especially seeing really not because there's a fellow Wastes fan. None of us ever thought they'd get back to man. Yeah, Like this was just it's crazy to.
Speaker 15: The deal and kind of complete the whole experiences.
Speaker 1: Dave and lurch good luck. Here's Dave's entry to SuperSonics.
Speaker 7: And its able.
Speaker 12: Christian. I'm begging please, I'm seeing on the duney dreaming of the money out.
Speaker 1: Of the back kids the give and.
Speaker 12: Me the stundy to find a way to make it on the plane so the kids won follow because my friends come with.
Speaker 4: Me and see it on the plane away.
Speaker 1: Really, we're really my un fan to see Christian. We are begging take us to.
Speaker 13: See a man.
Speaker 1: Another brilliant entry. This is from day World One Day brilliant, brilliant, brilliant World, great lyrics, very very well sung as well. All right, now that's hear from Dale. Welcome to the Final Deal.
Speaker 13: Christian is great to meet.
Speaker 1: So you would take your dad.
Speaker 13: I would totally take my dad. We're pretty big Oasis fans.
Speaker 1: That's so cool.
Speaker 13: Yeah, it'll be an amazing experience. At first of all, Wembley what an institution for music, you know what I mean? Yeah, I think of bands, Queen all those.
Speaker 1: Live in nineteen eighty five. That's one of the best live performances ever.
Speaker 13: Yes, and yeah I've never seen Oasis live. I missed out in five. I just finished my high school and i'd started an apprenticeship, and I think it was a bit too busy playing their songs. And then then rather than going seeing them, I couldn't afford it as a second year apprentice. So yeah, and then they disbanded two thousand and nine, I missed out.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Now listen before we start, well, we just have to play Dell's entry, and all I want to say is all of you have got tickets on us to go and see them in November. Okay, so whatever happens, sadly there can be only one winning act. However, you all get to go and see Oasis because I didn't want anyone leaving the studio empty handed. Okay, so I appreciate God to go. It's just really implet to us that we really wanted you to get something and not leave without nothing, because you've all worked so hard. But Dell, let's go back to you. Don't look them back in anger, Dell winning for him and his dad. Friend of man gave me UNTSI watch the story Morning Glory, the week had happen.
Speaker 9: On with me, June the two, wander Wall and Shady Supernova.
Speaker 1: So send me you away.
Speaker 12: I'm gonna be jeteadplanes.
Speaker 1: Why could be give Wmber.
Speaker 12: To see can I get from this free a night that day.
Speaker 1: I hope they control bear anger. Another sixteen years is not the answer, is what the world is saying. Come on, Liam and No, try and hold it together fellas well, at least until left a concert brilliant, low, very very good, great lyrics. I hope they control that anger. You speak for everyone, because some think in November is a long long time away and there are so many shows to get through. Okay, So we're about to open up the text lines now on four seven five O three one oh four three, and producer Kaitlin's got the details you need. So Makka, if they want to vote for Andrea, what do they text?
Speaker 16: All you have to do is text Andrea to oh four seven five zero three one zero four three, all right.
Speaker 1: And if they want Dave to win.
Speaker 16: Text Dave to oh four seven five zero three one zero four three.
Speaker 1: I can spot the trending of what we've done. We're not playing at this radio game. And if they want Dale winning for his dad.
Speaker 16: That's right, You've got to text Dale to zero four seven five zero three one.
Speaker 2: Zero four three, all right.
Speaker 1: Have your say now, O four seven five O three, one oh four three Andrew Dave of Dale, good luck.
Speaker 3: Thanks Christian O'Connell. Show Go On podcast is the.
Speaker 1: Moment of truth. Over the last three weeks we've been asking you to sing it and win it for an amaze price. Go and see rock and roll History. The reunion. They said that was never going to happen. Oasis back together again. Yes they're here in November, but they're in London way before they make it here. Will they even still be together by November? I don't know. I'll see it when I believe it. But for one of our finests in the studio right now they get to see it and believe it way before the rest of the world. Actually, the opening night in London at the world famous, the one and only Wembley Stadium, Oasis sing it and win it. Thank you very much to everyone who's voted. It's actually been very very close between Andrea, Dave and Dell. They're all in the studio right now. No one's speaking to me. They were very chatty half an hour ago. Now they're just like, get on with it. This is an theydea what those TV reality shows w They drag the ass out of it. It's a doctor's waiting room. Give me the good news. It feels like we've known you guys for a couple of weeks because actually, as entries started to come in, we were starting to form a top three, and very quick when all three of you got your entries in, this kind of has been the top three for a while. So it's actually really nice to actually see you all because actually for me and the team, you've actually been a big part of our life so last week and a half. So Sandy, there is only one two some that are going to make their way to London, but you've all making sure you use eye contact with all of them at the moment. It's actually quite intimidating where there's six people glaring at you see me, So give me the tickets. I'll rip them out of your hands. Where are those tickets? Thank you very much for taking part in this. It's been amazing, three amazing entries. When you start these kind of competitions, it's a big aswer to ask people to actually sing and write their own lyrics. But the lyrics to all three of your songs are brilliant, very very funny, very clever. All of you are going to see Oasis. That's the most important thing. No one's leaving the show empty handed today. I will see you there in November when they're here. However, there is only one winner. It has been very close sing it and win it with Oasis. But flying to London? Is it? Andrew? Is it?
Speaker 3: Dave?
Speaker 1: Is it Dale?
Speaker 4: It's you?
Speaker 1: Dave. You are the winner. Dave and his best mate Sean. You are off to London to see Oasis. He has awaitss tattoos. Best buddies are heading there to go and see their bands in a couple of weeks time. Dave, well done, congratulations.
Speaker 15: Thank you very much, Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: So what does it mean you're actually going You've done it? Yeah?
Speaker 15: Wow, I'm kind of lost for word today. Actually, yeah, this is huge, this is absolutely massive. We're going to have the best.
Speaker 1: We're going to come back with some stories that I'm'm even sure whether we get you back for a while. You just go ay well out in London. I get the thinning you're going to meet up with the band again and carry on that European tour. We see you when they return here in November. You're both going to need Rehan when you come back here. In a couple of weeks time. But I am so happy for you guys. It's a great price. You're genuine fans. I love the fact that it's two best buddies. No, it's not with your best MANE. You never get to spend enough time together. You know, it's hard to see come just have a night out together. But you're going on a world trip together. You're off to London. When you're going out there, it's summertime in London, which I'm telling you is great. You know, Friday night at Wembley Stadium, you're going to be with one hundred and ten thousand people. It's the first night in London. It's going to be I don't even know what it's going to be like. I can't describe it, but I know it's going to be an unbelievably electrifying atmosphere. When those two brothers walk back out on that stage together again and then strike up their first song together. I think everyone who's actually there you've been tears. Yeah, you'll be watching them and looking around. It'd be like a polaroid moment in your life. Absolutely. You know, these snapshots that we have that we're lucky to have them, but well done. Thank you, pleasure seriously, it's a great entry. It's an outstanding entry, and I really love the story of you two. Have a great time out there. Please be careful, no, I need to know you're gonna be careful. You're representing the show. Wait, get in the right kind of trouble, not the wrong kind of trouble as well. I do on this clip being on the news. In a couple of weeks time, two Bogans are ruined the Oasis show. I'm calling Heathrow Security right now. Do not let them in. They've got something up their backsides. And it's not Oats as much, it is not Oways as much. Any who's wait, well done. Next time I speak to you, boys, you'll be in London getting ready for the big show. Have a safe trip out that. Well done, Andrea, tough luck, Thank you very much. And also to tell and you beautiful dad as well. Tough luck. But I'll see you there in November of the show.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Time for this morning's time waster that's doing the show today Thanks to Cogan dot Com and Cogan dot COM's end of financial year Cell is on now Cogan dot Com clicking awesome two hundred and fifty dollar Cogan voucher up for grams on the time waster looking for your sleepy celebri team. What preparations When you get to a certain age, the number one thing you worry about and you talk about is sleep preparation. Yes, sleep hygiene Andrew Schubermann's sleep protocols. I am big, big, big on this, Pats. What do you do?
Speaker 5: I do listen to a guided meditation the same track literally for years, because I go off like.
Speaker 6: That and it's just rain with thunder and lightning.
Speaker 1: Lovely. Do you take any supplements before now?
Speaker 5: I do not.
Speaker 6: No, I do not, but I take a big jug of water.
Speaker 1: You get up, so perhaps she has the poor thing has to get up way before any of us. Yeah, I just passed. She gets up before she goes to bed. It's incredible. She does it. She goes to bed in the car comes in over the west gate.
Speaker 6: It's so fun.
Speaker 5: You know, as a mum, you just it's second nature where you just is always like listening. Even though I've got a teenager now, it's like she's still little.
Speaker 1: It's always that five year scam.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and menopause, you don't sleep anyway.
Speaker 1: So yeah, did you.
Speaker 4: Say you have a big jug of water before you get a bit?
Speaker 6: Now, I take a jack with me.
Speaker 1: Because then you got to get up and deal with it.
Speaker 6: But I get thirsty through the not like a little bird, and I need a little.
Speaker 1: I take a table tablespoon of salt.
Speaker 4: What.
Speaker 1: Yes, it stops that happening because your pH balance does change no time, because as your body is processing and eliminating tocsins other night, you will get dehydrated. So I offset that. So it stops me waking up because your pH balance changes literally wakes you up saying you need to excreete.
Speaker 4: That's my most annoying thing.
Speaker 1: In the morning. And then you go and see what the time is and you start going, Okay, if I got to sleep right now, I can get about one thirty five, and then you're lie. They're going sleep happen, sleep happening, and it's like suddenly then panic going, how do how do I go to sleep?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 1: On the strange things, isn't it in life? It's how do we go to sleep? Yes, it just happens. You can't make it happen.
Speaker 4: And the more you try to make it happen.
Speaker 1: The pillow, the pillow over. You need that cool side of the you'll sort it out.
Speaker 6: Stick your leg out like the hokey pokey.
Speaker 1: So I take magnesium. Yeah, alright, I have six hundred milligrams of magnesium. I have a cup of mug herbal tea, which really really helps. Oh my god, that's been a game changer. And then they have a yet a teaspoon of raw honey. Apparently that does something to your liver. It shops your glicogen levels changing during the night. Tried it two months ago. It's been a game change. Really, try god. Last night I went to sleep and did not wake up until the alarm went off.
Speaker 4: That is small things.
Speaker 1: That is rare, rare for me because once you get up, once you get up for that little pee break at two air, I then have two am thoughts mortgage, mortgage, the kids, what they find, what they enjoy doing, Like I could fix that at two am, you know, no good. But then the hamster world starts. But they're like heat coming out, and then poor wife goes, can you not go back to sleep? I went, that is now, don't have to pretend to go to sleep to settle my wife down who sleeps really easy? Ah, my word, she is awake and out out out out. Oh yeah, yeah. All right. So we're looking for your sleepy celebrities and telling you I never had any problem sleeping with some trank Sinatra Gold, Rob Pillow, that's how he's so looking. That guy gets a lot of sleep to the beautiful face you love see lo Green? Oh my god, yeah, what about seapap Green. That's how he sleeps so well. Ted Danson gets a solid eight a night, does he?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, time for bed dancing. Oh no, that's gold twenty four carrot so real. What have you got to sleepeace celebrity.
Speaker 7: Iron Man's getting a bit tired. Oh yeah, Robert Drowsy Jr.
Speaker 1: Oh no, that's good.
Speaker 4: God, the days are a bit sleepy.
Speaker 1: Hey, come on, we're gonna we're phasing Max Yawn. I don't know that, Minus Meller, Tony Hawk. Oh that's very good.
Speaker 7: Thank you, and Kira nighty Kieren ninety very good Silver.
Speaker 1: All right, what have you got then? Sleepy celebrities text them?
Speaker 3: In The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Two hundred and fifty dollars Sylvestan Show Today in the Time, Wasteter feel sleepy celebrities thanks to Cogan dot com Rio are you ready tomorrow? All right, let's put some very clever acting Wow powerful, I like it, God Bluss all right, justin sleepy celebrity Snooze and Sarandon good gold, Tom Snooze Silver, Perry Comato's silverlus very good. Ben's still asleep, He's still sleep in there, still asleep. That's outstanding, Ricky Kerr, cantnap Stevens Silver, h Hit the Sackman. That's Golden Bay go well armed, Santo see Ester Stallone Silver, Yeah, Goldie Yawn.
Speaker 9: Silver Puss, Leonardo Di Naprio, Oh good, Silver, Plass World un Brock pi j z pj Z Bronze, Robert Downey Dona.
Speaker 1: That's good. That sounds very good. Gold, plu Chewett Melowtonin Gibson, Silva Taylor drifting off to sleep, Silver Bed Gelly Bed Jelly's good Gold, Henry forty Winksler.
Speaker 4: Boy, Yeah, I'll give it to you a silver plus.
Speaker 1: I love this one. You're a sleeper. We're gonna have to do a part two of these tomorrow morning when we start Maduna, Oh very good to gold Johnny Deep Sleep silfuss Alana is not upset, Bronze no and Snorri Hayne Silva Wow, all right, Ria, who's best in show? Who's winning the two hundred and fifty dollars? But it's due a sleeper Jew a sleeper very good. He didn't put your name on it, but outstanding work. Last song for.
Speaker 3: Us Christian O'Connell show, go on podcast.
Speaker 1: Now onto tomorrow's show. What's waiting for us? What are the odds?
Speaker 7: Believe it or not?
Speaker 10: What?
Speaker 4: An you gotta be justhing me?
Speaker 11: Like?
Speaker 4: Where you with Cheryl who married a Hunt?
Speaker 1: Who works with the Cheryl.
Speaker 4: Who married a Hunt?
Speaker 10: As where went to the football with a mate of mine?
Speaker 17: Sat next to an old couple and he was an.
Speaker 1: Old speedway racer. So I said, oh, whereabouts for your base goes?
Speaker 15: Well?
Speaker 10: A little town called sort Nath in London.
Speaker 3: I said, on some sort Nath we lived in the same house ten years apart.
Speaker 7: What are the odds that you're on a boat in the Nile and you run into or husband's best friend, nanny who was from Lebanon.
Speaker 17: I've had worked at a place with a guy named Gavin. His twin brother's name was Brad In the same place. I worked with a guy named Chris. My brother's name is Chris, and we both had a sistant named Julie.
Speaker 1: Stories of coincident chants tomorrow on the show. Email me today to get an early Christian at christiano'connell dot com. Today you we're back tomorrow. Have a great day. Thank you very much for joining us, by
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast