Speaker 1: Just real po stood by a couple of mitches. Delease yourself for the rude shocks of young adults.
Speaker 2: You've really pieced me off. I'm not speaking now that actually really suits me. Nouri and Michual Coups.
Speaker 3: How are you? How are you? How are you not too bad? I'm in a bit of a moral conundrum. Actually might get your two cents on this.
Speaker 2: I've never been good at helping with these situations.
Speaker 3: By the way, this is going to be right up your ally. I feel. I'm literally just looking at my emails now. Five minutes ago, I got an email from Central Baggage Services at the airport. Oh yeah, because you know how I went to Taylor's Melbourne show I forget.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: I got home and I could not find my airports anywhere. And so my first thought was, ah, fucker left them on the plane, didn't I on the flight back to Sydney, And so I contacted them and I said, Hi, this was my flight number, this was my seat number, and they've just emailed me and said we've found them. Oh just now, yes, But the thing is I actually found them at home.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Oh.
Speaker 3: John came through with this thing called common sense and said check the fine my app I did, and they were literally in the home you found. I found them behind the couch. Yeah, I'm certain I looked there. By the way, I'm not that much of an idiot.
Speaker 2: So now Central Baggage Group thinks that they have they just have someone's air pods.
Speaker 3: They've emailed me and said we found them. You just have to call and identify them. And I'm like, they're fucking white in a white case. I've not personalized them in any way.
Speaker 2: There's two of them and they're in a clamshell design and mine are white. See.
Speaker 3: Now the moral can under me is do I get a free pair of AirPods out of there?
Speaker 2: No Karma, in the words of Taylor Karma is my boyfriend. Karma is on the chiefs Carma, who is that guy? Don't do it, That's what Taylor Jet price keeper Jen is here. Sorry, I don't think you should do it, bag Karma.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're right, I shouldn't do that.
Speaker 2: Well, so you're quite well off.
Speaker 3: But actually, when I spoke to them on the phone yesterday, they said we've got a pair of AirPods at Melbourne Airport and I said to them, oh, I'm pretty sure. I wore them on the flight, so I know for a fact they didn't leave them in Melbourne. They came with me on the flight and they said, oh, but you never know. Oh it's like they wanted these AirPods to be mine. They were like, no, you never know. They could have been left on the flight and then the flight went back to Melbourne and then somehow they got picked up and left.
Speaker 2: At the airport.
Speaker 3: We reckon they could be yours them.
Speaker 2: I'm like, no, I found these. Were you embarrassed? Did you feel like an absolute idiot? You would have written this fiercely worded email?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, I called them and I wasn't pissy about it. I was actually just like it's the emmy chance, Like I know this is a long shot. And now they've come through and said, yeah, we've got them, they're yours. I'm like, I don't think so.
Speaker 2: So they've asked you to identify that's stupid. You can identify a baby, for God's sake, birth bark on the hip, that's my child? Is a bellery left her on the Rex flight? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Airpod's no, If it was my phone, I can say then is it just me?
Speaker 2: Pop?
Speaker 3: Sock and a blue case or like even a laptop of stickers on it, but with the fuck personalizers AirPod totally. I've got plenty more to say about that Taylor Swift show, by the way, which is going to be part of my Is it just me today?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: Actually I'm going to Taylor Swift this weekend. But the time this airs you would have heard I would have been. But I actually have something to give you both, right, Yeah, I've actually done something.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, I've already got my hopes up.
Speaker 2: I don't get your hopes Relax. Are you going again, Mitchell?
Speaker 3: I wish I'm going.
Speaker 2: I've made you both friendship bracelets. Jenn so general, I made you this one with rainbow for pride because you work with two gay men. And then Mitchell has a high level of class and you're a star in my eyes. So I've made you a classy gold one with stars on it.
Speaker 5: Oh thank you?
Speaker 3: Is there any No, there's no words on it.
Speaker 2: I don't know your favorite Taylor song. And also that these are quicker to make the individual words. It's too hard.
Speaker 3: This one's very chic, isn't it. Yeah. Yeah, if i'd known, I would have worn my bracelets because you meant to swap them. Apparently you trade them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you can trade that around with I don't know, some real housewife of Sydney, because that's got gold beads on it.
Speaker 3: I had too, that clay made for me if in gym and when did I ask? That would have been perfect because it had traded that with you.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's so sweet. I've made heaps my mum. It's like an iPhone factory in my house. She's got a headlight on. She went to Kathmandu and she's sitting there in the middle of the night making beads for women in the nursing home.
Speaker 5: That's so cute. That's so cute.
Speaker 2: I got one on a little pink one, but it's pretty. Yeah, I'm going tomorrow night. I'm very excited. We can talk about that coming up.
Speaker 3: I guess do you remember my old place where you used to live in Ashfield? Yes, So between the city and Ashfield, in like Leichhart, there was this random shop on Paramatta Road with just this aggressive sign. All that said was beads. I've seen that bed red and white. Yes, the bead shop. And for years I was like, how the fuck are they still in business? That must be a front for something. Yeah, but oh my god, now that friendship bracelets are a thing, that place would be clean, and now's the time to be in the bead business.
Speaker 2: There's beads everywhere. I went into office works, they were selling beads. That makes sense. Then I went to Chemist's warehouse beads. I thought, I love chemists warehouse. It doesn't really make sense. Then I went into Mine to ten because I had to get new windscreen wipers and they had fucking needs Mine to ten car oil beads.
Speaker 3: So can I tell you why I said that I got my hopes?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 3: Because this is how the conversation flowed. You were like, I'm going to Taylor Stift this weekend, and do you know what I have a surprise for you both, and bearing your mind, you've been giving away free tickets on your radio show. That's head. I'm sorry, Oh no, I'm not getting my hopes up. I'm not getting my hopes. Do you know how many people have DMed me asking if Cherry can get them it's free Taylor Stift tickets. I'm like, he's not even going to throw me in mine. I'm not going to get them.
Speaker 2: Figure, you guys, I don't even have tickets, Like I've just got a like a from a friend who works at the label, like an entry passer. I don't even have actual sick tickets.
Speaker 5: Yeah, emails a man to Keller. Oh yeah, looking for tickets and she can't even get it.
Speaker 2: Price degener is here. Welcome Jenna.
Speaker 3: Hello, what now do you established that? Didn't you?
Speaker 2: I know that you didn't get an official icontact.
Speaker 5: Look, yes, I'm going on Monday night.
Speaker 2: Ah, there's something very funny about that. Why, well, well on Monday.
Speaker 5: Because that's what I was given given.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what do you mean given?
Speaker 5: Sat then to last year, my team surprised me with talent.
Speaker 2: Oh they did a give back.
Speaker 3: So neither of you actually tried to get tickets.
Speaker 5: Yes, I did.
Speaker 3: No the day that the tickets right, you did know?
Speaker 2: The days the ticket opened was like two days after my horrific breakup, remember, and you had to come to my old house as I was packing to get tickets, and we when I got lunch together.
Speaker 3: I walked in and I had my hot spot connected to my laptop. I was like, don't touch it, don't even breathe near it don't refresh it.
Speaker 2: Sorry I'm not judging, but Monday, I'm going to Taylor Friday or Saturday or Sunday is kind of like the discussion. I've not heard anyone say Monday, you're the first. I didn't even know there was a Monday show.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's the last one, so that means it's the best one.
Speaker 2: She only doing Sydney Melbourne, Yeah, shocks me.
Speaker 3: So there's a lot of people flying from here, there and everywhere in Australia, even over it's sas.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's so insane.
Speaker 3: When I was flying back from Melbourne, there was an announcement that went over that said, anyone that's using this flight to Sydney as a connecting flight to Perth, just so you know the connection won't be happening. We're all going to be shouting your accommodation in Sydney. These poor people in Perth just trying to get back to work.
Speaker 2: Oh god, how stressful pandemonium. See, we all need to fight private. Let's invest in an iGEM jet. We've got enough money in the kidiot to get you know, one flight on a Cessna.
Speaker 3: Who knows you might be able to rent one for the weekend.
Speaker 2: Maybe should show from a private jet up in the clouds.
Speaker 3: Currently it's actually more trouble than it's worth owning a private jet.
Speaker 2: I've heard that keep is just.
Speaker 3: So ridiculous, too much admin, and so anyone thinking of buying our private jet, this is so relatable to do it. Don't bother, just rent one.
Speaker 2: You know what. On the fly, I'm going to check marketplace on Facebook. I just want to check if they exist on marketplace.
Speaker 3: I'm just going to go how much to rent a private jet? Could we afford it?
Speaker 2: A lot of jet skis now there's no planes or search plane.
Speaker 5: Surely there's planes available.
Speaker 3: Oh, hang on, it says here the costs to rent a private jet there is from two thousand to fourteen thousand per hour per hour. Oh if you fly in a Melbourne.
Speaker 2: That's fucking fourteen grands. Yeah, okay, we can get a two thousand and four Allegro two thousand for sixty five thousand dollars. It's a plane that seats three. So we could do the show every week from an Edgem plane sixty five k. It's a tax right off. We could do it right, but updates on the iGEM plane coming Everyone yeah, Yeahym, of course. Yeah, Jenna has to wear one of those full head scarves like she's on Emirates. I'm the captain, and which is that one gay flight attendant that has a great ass in those pants because I press the buttons.
Speaker 3: When we landed in Melbourne, it was for those of you that are visiting, Welcome to Melbourne, for those returning, Welcome home, and for all youth swifties, hope you have an amazing weekend. And I was like, do you know what? I enjoyed that because they didn't make any stupid lyrics about no bad blood here, totally shake it off gales like fuck r Yeah. I got so sick of hearing all that every weather report for the last two weeks.
Speaker 5: It's a cruel summer.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. There is good like material there though, Like if you still have crumbs on you form you're in flight food, shake it off, that's good.
Speaker 3: You know, that's a good anyway we get into about it, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Well we should. We really should say it is your first time listening, Welcome to Is it just me? We haven't even done the intro. Every show we start with igym something we've noticed something we hate to appreciate the Is it just me? Is Mitch doesn't know mine? I don't know Mitchell's you can go yours is swifty related?
Speaker 3: Right, Sure, we'll get all the swifty stuff out of the way. But what's yours about?
Speaker 2: What is mine about? Oh? Mine is? I don't know? I don't We've just been talking about planes, you know, you know my brain only works in one Oh mine will involve the Internet, And funnily enough, in a really somble way, this will make sense when we talk about aeroplanes. Really the most famous couple of aeroplanes.
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't know any what that could be, but let's.
Speaker 2: Know, I wouldn't have said plower through Oh why, oh god?
Speaker 3: Is it nine eleven related?
Speaker 2: Well? No, yeah, I mean yes, but in like a yes. I know more about nine to eleven than I want to know about. Sure, and there's a reason why. Okay, and that's why that's all talk about coming up?
Speaker 3: All right, I'll get into my ether Disney.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 4: Is it just me?
Speaker 3: A concert's actually a bit much?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm completely with you. I've said this on the show.
Speaker 3: I hate life, I know, and I remember you talking about how concerts aren't for you, and I was there like lose that because I never thought i'd be this person. I don't know what's happened. I've not been to a concert for a very long time. I don't reckon. I've been to one since before COVID likes. I don't know. It might have been Elton John or Lily Allen. Do you remember that year between twenty eighteen little bit into twenty nineteen, it was like my concert ear.
Speaker 2: I do remember.
Speaker 3: I went to like nine or ten or something ridiculous, even things that I didn't desperately want to go to, like Elton John and Shanaia Twain which ended up being phenomenal, Even things I didn't necessarily want to go to that badly. I just went because it was a concert, and I was so into concerts at the time. I loved it all. My girl is came to town, Katie Perry.
Speaker 2: Cashut, Lily Yeah, yeah, your friends.
Speaker 3: Gaga didn't come to town, so I'd go to her and Fair.
Speaker 2: I remember you flew to Vegas.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was into concerts big time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I remember.
Speaker 3: But then I don't reckon. I've been to a proper one in quite a while, and so when I went to Taylor s fift in Melbourne. It was a bit much. Yep, it was a bit overwhelming. I don't know what's changed because I went to the bathroom a few times when I didn't even need to go, just because I was like, fuck, I need a bit of time out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a lot on. It is full, and I've never liked concerts for that reason because it's loud, it's annoying. If I have a favorite artist, I will sit there with my headphones on and just listen to it and enjoy it. I'll go for a walk and enjoy the music. There's nothing enjoyable about live music. It's over stimulated.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't say there's nothing enjoyable, but it was surprising to me that I struggled at all because I never have. Like it was obviously ninety percent phenomenal, amazing, unforgettable. And I've got mad fomo that I'm not going again in Sydney. Yeah, but I won't be greedy. It's fine. I've been once. Some people aren't coming at all, so it's fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's fine.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not dealing with at all.
Speaker 2: Jenna, do you like live music?
Speaker 5: I do, but like in moderation.
Speaker 3: You struck me as a Howden Pavilion kind of girl.
Speaker 5: No, I hate Howden Pavilion.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I meant and more theater and what I.
Speaker 2: Hate I love the Animore. See you're right if it's an intimate theater, I can get around it. Like the end more is what fifteen hundred? If that eleven hundred, and it's the perfect amount the state theater, the perfect amount state theater. Stadium tours, you can't park. The food is only a chip on a stick or a hot dog, and it's like thirty dollars, thirty dollars to get in public transport. It's awful, I'll tell you what.
Speaker 3: Though, oddly enough, most people at the eras tour I don't know what was going on. There was no line for food, no line for the bar during the show, a Swifties, non drinkers or something. Because I had no issues. I was offering to my friends there's anyone need top up because I need another break, because I was just a bit It was also a bit costophobic.
Speaker 2: It's because they're children, won right, Like the majority of people there are children, and they all have the energy of Mormons. I mean they're not. They all have that, you know, real sort of religious energy about them, and then don't want to miss the song because Taylor drops like, yeah, a new song of car brand and new our any boyfriend every album so every live show, so they miss it and they've missed the big moment.
Speaker 3: I managed to not miss any of the big moments, but there are a couple of times that I just needed to duck out because yeah, this is a lot. And at one point I went to the bathroom. There were two doors for the men's bathroom. Me being a fuck wud have accidentally walked in the exit.
Speaker 2: I hate those doors, yet I didn't realize.
Speaker 3: It was entrance and exit. I walk in and I see this massive queue of women. My first thought is, oh shit, A mine the wrong bathroom. But then the girl at the front of the line goes, h, you can go first, you're actually a man. Oh and I didn't realize that the line for the ladies room must have been so horrendous that they've all just decided fuck gender tonight, We're just going to any bathroom weekend. So I said to it. Now, you say put sweety fears fair, I'll jump in the back of the line. That's all good.
Speaker 2: Oh, I would have walked straight in, really would, because I'd be quick. I whip it out and go.
Speaker 3: I don't use the troth though ever. Oh like they weren't queuing for that.
Speaker 2: Okay they're not, yeh, just yes, of course they're not gonna be sitting on a trough Taylor Swift fans, I laid toilet paper down on the toilet seat.
Speaker 3: Yes, but no, it.
Speaker 2: Was what was your secret song? Did she sing something?
Speaker 3: Oh? The acoustic said, she does that surprise song acoustic. It's on the guitar or piano, whatever every day. This one was a mash up between Getaway Car August and some other song I hadn't actually heard of. I know I sound like a fake fan. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I mean I'm a fucking fake fan. I'm not aware aware I'm not a fan. I like her music, but I know I would do I do. I do what I love B sides. I love get Away, I love Delicate.
Speaker 3: That's a good one. I reckon. It was only a week or two ago when you were talking about and you found love for Miley Cyrus. He actually said, but don't you think like Taylor Swift? Yes? So annoying. Yes, and it's not the first time artists.
Speaker 2: I'm not comparing. I just she just doesn't cut it.
Speaker 3: Oh god, No, I won't let you go down there.
Speaker 2: My career is to pretend actually talked to her one day, So I really need to just shut up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just keep it to yourself.
Speaker 2: Also, she's incredible. I don't. I think she's a brilliant artist. I just don't listen to her music.
Speaker 3: That's what I mean. So my review of the show, I don't feel like I should waste everyone's time pointing out the obvious. Yes, she's brilliant. Yes, it was amazing. My only criticisms were, yeah, that it was a bit much. That's a me problem. That's fine me. She didn't do that song, which is weird. It was the lead single.
Speaker 2: That's my favorite song.
Speaker 5: Oh I know, ridiculous, A surprise song.
Speaker 2: Oh hope, I get that. What has she done so far on this Australian too.
Speaker 3: Doing I'm not sure, but Ashson our mate is like manifesting that she does false God. She's got false God written on a piece of paper with candles around it. That's how hard she's manifesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's where I draw the line.
Speaker 3: My only other criticism was that I don't know there was Maybe it's because I was so far away so I wasn't quite connected to it. But it just felt a little bit like auto pilot vibes from Taylor. Yeah, like very very rehearsed, you know which, Not to knock her because it is very rehearsed, and what she has rehearsed is obviously fucking impressive, but yeah, it just there was something about it that felt a bit She didn't go rogue at all. Yeah, she doesn't talk heap, she doesn't do a lot of interaction. That's not her thing. That's fine, but yeah, interesting, That's all that I have that's bad to say about it. Then it was pretty fucking good.
Speaker 2: How was Sabrina Carpenter? I love Sabrina's music. I listened to Sabrina Role.
Speaker 3: I didn't see her at all.
Speaker 2: Oh what time did you get there?
Speaker 3: I got there after Sabrina had performed, before Taylor came on, which, honestly a bit of a hack. I was thinking to myself, where is everyone like the crowds? There was nothing. It was no trouble getting in whatsoever. But that's because probably ninety nine percent of people were already seated, so we just waltzed in right at the end. What time bit after seven? Maybe caught past seven. And to Taylor's credit, she starts like clockwork, seven point thirty on the dog. There's literally a clock on the stage counting down. So there's no fucking about, like you know how Madonna got all that heat because she started like three hours later. She didn't really address it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: Nobody could get home because public transported.
Speaker 2: Was all shut down. Taylor would never, she would never, and she was at the zoo. Good for her? Did she go twice?
Speaker 3: I wonder if she did it raw and snore, but she was there two days in a row, and she's so overnight in a tent next to the line.
Speaker 2: And no doubt Travis Kelsey snores. He'd have that's a football player, you'd have coliflower nose. She would she Apparently she loved the Australian animals. I'm not joking. She loved the cassawery. I read in an article, which is a giant tall bird actually kind of like her, Yes, very much like her, A dangerous, tall, beautiful bird of prey.
Speaker 3: Is it just me on the fly? Have you ever noticed especially watching that Netflix documentary The Miss Americana. Yes, have you seen that Taylor Swift stocks? Oh?
Speaker 2: I did, and I gave up.
Speaker 3: See that's what I mean. That's the attitude that I've picked up on over time. Is it just me on the fly? Does she actually have quite dreadful posture Taylor Swift?
Speaker 2: I'm not commenting why. Yes, I saw a TikTok that was like, here's why Taylor Swift will nightling live along life? No, not my not my thoughts. But apparently she's a mouth breather. If you breathe through your mouth, it's very un very unhealthy for you. Got to breathrough your nose.
Speaker 3: Isn't it in three your nose out through your mouth?
Speaker 2: Correct? But if you inhale through your mouth and breathe through your mouth, you then hunt your neck over when you sleep. You should breathe through your nose. You should be wanting to. It's because you get more oxygen through your nose. You get more carbon dioxide through your mouth.
Speaker 5: That's why you can get that mouth tape, my.
Speaker 2: Mouth tape every night. What and I'm the healthiest person you've ever met.
Speaker 3: If you haven't met many people, who is it just me.
Speaker 5: Make sure you leave a review on your podcast app.
Speaker 1: If you don't, you're a little bitch.
Speaker 3: Now, if any part of you is thinking, no, I won't listen to episode eight coming out this Wednesday, well think again, because you might remember I had my big pitch last week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we did. Mitch's big pitch was very dramatic.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 2: Huge.
Speaker 3: Wasn't that dramatic? It was this, do you want to be in the Marti gra Parade?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, sorry, it wasn't that dramatic.
Speaker 3: But you've apparently got another big pitch of your own to try and pop mine.
Speaker 2: I guess yes, I will. Well, I've been trying top you for years, and finally I feel like I will do it. I have a big pitch for a new segment, and I think you're all going to love it because it just involves eating treats.
Speaker 5: Oh like pig Week.
Speaker 2: No, No, not like pig Week, which is coming up.
Speaker 3: I don't think it is. It's later in the year, isn't it.
Speaker 5: No, it's like May.
Speaker 3: It's May just had pig Week.
Speaker 2: Are you kidding me? We just lost like almost one hundred killers between the two of us. I can't believe that it really is the annual pig Week.
Speaker 5: It's like around May because it's usually before my birthday.
Speaker 2: Are you serious when it's your birthday?
Speaker 3: You're right. I've just looked at the other pig Week episodes. They've been May thirty one, May twenty seven, and May thirty. It's May thirty one around that area, like late May, early April. We still have three months. It's not closed, but that's still much sooner than I thought. If you'd asked me, if you put a gun to my head and said when's our annual pig Week, I would have said September.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: You're right, we do pig Week for my birthday.
Speaker 3: That's a drastic change. We'll have to take it to the board.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we will. We've got a few months to ask them if we can get a contraceptive diaphragm. Sam, who's still owns twenty three percent, we'll find out anyway.
Speaker 3: So you've got a big pitch that somehow involves food.
Speaker 2: I've got a big pitch. It involves food, It involves science, and it involves no and it involves your favorite chocolate bar. That's all I'm going to say. Okay, we've all got a favorite chocolate bart Jenna double Degger, Mitchell the Sarah de Lorenzo cookie crumble.
Speaker 3: Bar, cherry ripe actually cherry ripe.
Speaker 2: So they sound so similar mine stickers okay, and the listeners will be involved too.
Speaker 3: Right, Well, that's happening on our Wednesday percent.
Speaker 2: And power tools are involved.
Speaker 3: Power tool, I'm in my handyman era are you? Yeah? What did you do?
Speaker 2: That's handy?
Speaker 3: All thoughts of things.
Speaker 2: I've got a drill, well, doesn't get my juice?
Speaker 3: And a hammer, do you?
Speaker 2: And plying full stop? Yeap?
Speaker 3: What a weird kit? What's in your toolbox? Mate?
Speaker 2: I've got toolbox. I'm very handy, I'm masculine. A drill, an air pump what head? Yeah for blowing up balloons and toys.
Speaker 3: Well, I've also got an air pump for my tie's on my bike?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, same same anyway this week Mitch's big pitch.
Speaker 3: Also coming up in our next episode our souvenir exchange. Please tell me you brought them?
Speaker 2: I did the holiday souvenir gift exchange.
Speaker 3: Heay, isn't this your Hawaii music?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well this is the tropical This is Jenna's gift exchange. Oh yes, as Jenna tell everyone, remind everyone where you went again.
Speaker 5: I went to Fenwatu, Fiji and New Caledronia.
Speaker 3: Wow, so this is very you and I've just been to Melbourne. We've all got souvenirs for each other. I'm going to back myself in here and say, I reckon, mine's going to be the fucking best out of the lot the ones I got for you.
Speaker 2: No, mine top minor historical. This is aeroplane ambiance too, because this is you and the airplane that's all you went. And then of course mine are from Germany. They're all from Germany.
Speaker 3: God, this is one of those days whe you're going to go feral with the sound effects.
Speaker 2: I can feel just Helm's painted picture.
Speaker 5: Where's the horse?
Speaker 2: Pardon me.
Speaker 3: Encouraging the horse? I'm so sick of the horse.
Speaker 2: The horse is next to them, opener? Is it really is a my life?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: Should we get into your? Is it just me now?
Speaker 2: Should we? No? I'm not typing anything. I'm just saying. There's also another gift from France. Mitch gets too, because here's the host of the show. I get one. You'll be happy with one, and no returns on yours because because Jenna's. I can admit Jenner's was stolen.
Speaker 3: What it's those missing AirPods at Melbourne Airport, isn't.
Speaker 2: It Jenner's was stolen from Germany?
Speaker 3: What the fuck?
Speaker 2: I was sweating at custom sweating. I'm not doing to leather the jacket. I'll have to take it.
Speaker 3: Off with it foreign fruit to something from Germany.
Speaker 2: I wanted to install a papyre. No I stole it. Wait anyway, you'll find out I'm Wednesday's episode in a couple of days. Gift exchange from all of us, exciting from around the world. Shallowy, my agyem. Yes, please, let's jump in. Is it just me? Are we all only ever six clicks away from a nine to eleven video?
Speaker 3: Yes, thank you, you've counted.
Speaker 2: I have a theory and I want to put it to the test on the show. I just feel whenever I'm on YouTube watching anything anything within six clicks, like six recommended videos on the right hand side. By the sixth video, I'm watching nine to eleven clips.
Speaker 3: I reckon that's based off your search history and you're watching history though, isn't it, Jenny?
Speaker 2: You feel it too?
Speaker 5: For me? It's TikTok and Facebook I've never searched nine to eleven.
Speaker 2: Mitchell. I've baked cakes and watched a couple of recipes, and then now I'm not forever getting kke recipes. It should have wiped it after a couple of weeks, but I the reason it clicked for me was because I went to Europe and I flew Premium Economy and I wanted to watch the cabin interior analysis of Premium Economy. You know, it shows you the inside. So I went, oh cool, clicked it and then I, shit you not. Within six videos, I was watching a minute by minute, blow by blow breakdown to nine to eleven it happens, Mitchell.
Speaker 3: Did you actually watch it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: For hours.
Speaker 2: Message generous said, you've got to get on this. It's it's such engaging content.
Speaker 3: Well that could be why YouTube keeps serving that up. No, they know you like it. You're a sucker for it.
Speaker 2: I'm going to test it.
Speaker 3: What do you mean?
Speaker 2: So I'm logging in to the kiss FM YouTube, So this is not my algorithm all right ready? Yeah, so I'm going to start with this. It's plain spotting. Emirate's a three eighty full cabin tour. That's just the first video that I'm going to then, For example, I clicked the next one the side it says inside the A three eighties cabin that's requested on recommended on the site. I don't click that, clicked it here it is, it's got me inside the A three euties' cabin. That's the next video, charming. I click one the side HD cockpit scenes done. How many clicks is this?
Speaker 3: Two? Okay?
Speaker 2: Two clicks? Look is opening the cockpit in air?
Speaker 3: Two videos in total?
Speaker 2: One you go, okay, so two videos in total. Let's find another one extreme maneuvering of the bowing triple seven X. Sure it's just a bow and triple seven X extreme maneuvering. Let me click the next one landing in Prague LKR Right, I'll look on the right hand side. Ah, yes, what in five clicks? Sunset takeoff over Twin Towers, May two thousand and one, and now on the right all the shocking footage every absolutely like Cologies nineteen ninety nine inside the Twin Towers. How many clicks was that for? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Four or five? I think?
Speaker 2: Now? Should we test it from a cake video? You give me something, think, Mitchell, Let's do something obscure something you'd google.
Speaker 5: Airplane cake God, how.
Speaker 2: To volumeize hair.
Speaker 3: I don't need to know anything about that.
Speaker 2: Fluffy pancakes. Here we go, How to make the world's most decindite fluffy pancakes. The next video.
Speaker 5: This recipe makes the softest.
Speaker 2: Yep, I'm making cheweros now click one. So you got to kind of cater it to maybe an aeroplane. How to make crispy potato chips. Next yep ooh, yep, I'm the recommended Now first Hawaiian bow and seven eight seven takeoff. I've clicked it. What does that have to do with the potato chap that's right, that's right, and we're back.
Speaker 3: Back to New York City.
Speaker 2: New York City Escape May two thousand and one, and now we're into nine eleven Mitchell, and that was from fluffy pancake recipe. The Internet needs to answer for its sins.
Speaker 3: How was that? Yeh?
Speaker 2: I just think the Internet takes it to dark places, not for kids.
Speaker 3: My TikTok used to be full of nine to eleven shit until you taught me how to reset the anger with them. I haven't seen anything for ages.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was getting better again.
Speaker 3: That was my own doing. Yeah, because I had watched a few things.
Speaker 2: Oh, that TikTok algorithm is sticky, like honey, you like, you watch one video for three seconds too long and then oh my god, I'm on Duran Durian TikTok. I get Durian fruit now because I watched one for too long.
Speaker 3: Did either of you watch that? Who the fuck did I marry?
Speaker 5: Viral thing to part ten?
Speaker 3: Is that all?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 3: Oh? I finished it? And now my algorithm on TikTok is full of people talking about it, and I'm like, I do I want to hear.
Speaker 2: Other people talk.
Speaker 4: What is it?
Speaker 2: I don't know what it is.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's this woman reathe the tisso give the use the name. And she did a fifty part maybe more than fifty part explanation. It's cause part one, who the fuck did I marry? She was married to like a pathological liar, and it is wild. It took me all day. It's literally like listening to an audiobook because she doesn't. At the start, you're kind of like, hurry up, spit it out. Stop dwelling on the details, just spit it out. But then by the end you're like, do not skip any detail? Yeah, you want to every fucking word to.
Speaker 2: Part fifty, send me one general I'm interested.
Speaker 3: Yeah, please do. But now that my now that I finished the series, TikTok thinks that I want to hear other people talk about it.
Speaker 2: I'm like, yeah, fuck, you'll be on nine to eleven in a few days. Yeah, guys, if you want to make pancakes this weekend, just it's a slippery slope to terror you're listening to?
Speaker 3: Is it just me?
Speaker 1: Got something on your mind? Hit up at a couple of Mitch's on Instagram to get yourself on the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's go. This is your chance to be just like Mitch and I. You can haven't? Is it just me? If your own we call them? Is it just you's? You're on the show, you get a free prize DM Prize Keeper Jenna. Let's go to Warnable in Victoria, where the gorgeous Catherine joins us. Hello, Cafe Hemo, Welcome. How long have you been an idiot?
Speaker 4: Since about season two?
Speaker 3: Oh wow, it's been a while.
Speaker 2: Now just wait for season five when Mitch and I date briefly real good, but then season six we split.
Speaker 3: I have a feeling that she's up to date.
Speaker 2: Up to day.
Speaker 4: I am up today. I'll just finished it this morning.
Speaker 3: You're even more up to date than everyone because you're currently hearing an episode that hadn't come out.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Fuck, look at her go.
Speaker 2: You are ahead of the curb. What are your thoughts on Jenna? She's sick today?
Speaker 4: Oh Jenna, it's just not good enough.
Speaker 2: Do you think she's it's nice? So do you like her on the show?
Speaker 4: I love Jenna.
Speaker 1: Well, she's here, so you've.
Speaker 2: Made awful comments about her and she can hear you nice. All right, Bradley's going to count you and hit us with your region. Okay?
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 4: Is vomiting in your car a lot worse of vomiting anywhere else?
Speaker 2: Oh? My word, oh god, vomiting full stop is pretty randid. I'd argue that a vomiteds a vomit.
Speaker 3: No, but it's much more convenient to be by toilets.
Speaker 2: Totally. But when did you vomit in your car? You make it out like we've all been there.
Speaker 4: So I was about ten weeks pregnant and I just left work and I sallw to fly, and I thought it was okay, and I thought I'll hold this in until I get home throughout ten minute trip home.
Speaker 3: Wait, so you knew that you were going to vomit. You kind of had a feeling that you have to hold it in.
Speaker 4: I felled it and then went away, and then it came back and I was reversing my car out as the car park at work, and it just came flying out.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Oh Jesus, I've never spewed when I'm the driver. That's interesting.
Speaker 2: So how did you handle it?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 4: I called my husband and was like, can you meet me at the front door, And he's like, oh, I'm not home at the moment.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 4: I just drove home and got out of my car and cleaned myself up and then cleaned my car up.
Speaker 2: That's got a girl. That is a that is a powerful feminist woman.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's very tricky when you're the passenger in a car, whether it be you know, when you were getting car sick as a kid. You never know whether to flag it or not. You don't want to cause a fuss, like you might start feeling a bit queasy, and like you said, Catherine, it comes and then it passes and you're like, no, I'm fine. And then it's usually when it's like, oh fuck, it's going to be too late. That's happened to me a few years ago when I was younger and couldn't hold my liquor and I spewed an uber that wasn't good.
Speaker 2: Oh did you have to pay the fee?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: How much?
Speaker 3: I can't remember. It wasn't fucking good. I couldn't afford it at the time. I was a poor UNI student and I had like an empty water bottle with me, and in a panic, I just tried to vomit into the bottle, but it just sort of splashed back all over my face. It wasn't good. And the guy just pulled over and said, I'm gonna let you make your own way home from here. Oh really, he had no concern. It was just like, get the fuck out of my car.
Speaker 2: I remember you.
Speaker 5: Were in an uber with me and we had to pull over a new spewed on the road.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I don't remember that, Janna. When this is after your birthday party? My birthday?
Speaker 5: What back in like twenty nineteen or something?
Speaker 2: Shit, yeah, from my what house? We're in Glee?
Speaker 5: No, it was at that Mexican restaurant.
Speaker 3: What ye are you more?
Speaker 2: I don't think I've ever had a birthday to Mexican party. Yes, you did my party at a Mexican restaurant.
Speaker 5: Yes, it was twenty eighteen, twenty eighteen.
Speaker 3: Yes, if Mitch can't remember, I can't remember. Are you positive?
Speaker 5: Mantina?
Speaker 2: What is it called?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Where in the rocks? No, I don't believe you.
Speaker 3: You did.
Speaker 5: I forgot my ID and we.
Speaker 2: Ah, Jenna couldn't get in, and we both I spat on the back of her hand and transferred my entry with her sticker.
Speaker 3: Damn, and it worked and she got in.
Speaker 2: There were no worries. Bring your girlfriend inn it.
Speaker 3: Fuck, this is ipening that I don't even remember the event, let alone chundering on the way home.
Speaker 5: Wow, I started rating until that day.
Speaker 3: You'd have told me. If you had have told me that that happened when we first met in like twenty sixteen, I would have believed you. But twenty nineteenth to old.
Speaker 2: Eighteen, I think it was still straight at that point.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Wow, Well you know Catherine more Yeah.
Speaker 3: Mitchell bringing it up, Catherine, And no worries.
Speaker 2: I've never spewed in a car, you know what, This is just an interesting fact about me. Vomiting is like one of my biggest phobias. I hate it.
Speaker 3: You just don't do it.
Speaker 2: I have vomited like a very hair I suppress vomit. I will stay feeling sick over the act of vomiting because it triggers something in me, something about like not having control over your body.
Speaker 3: In that moment.
Speaker 2: It's just like and you look like a fucking hyena.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Catherine, thanks for your input. Hang on with it recently, are you still pregnant?
Speaker 5: I am.
Speaker 4: I'm twenty eight weeks.
Speaker 3: How have the morning sickness going?
Speaker 4: It just started getting better. It was more night time sickness. Well that's fucking so Usually eating my dinner would come back at me most nights. But six weeks left of work and then I'm done, so sweet.
Speaker 3: Hopefully no more yacks in that time.
Speaker 2: Totally no.
Speaker 4: No, I'm going to try and keep it down there.
Speaker 2: You be careful on any loud or sudden noises because that could induce the baby.
Speaker 3: And just remember Mitchell's a beautiful name for a boy.
Speaker 4: Well we're having a little girl, oh, Michelle, Yeah, I'll keep that one in mind to pass by my husband.
Speaker 3: Oh would he not be keen? On that.
Speaker 4: Might toss it around to maybe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well it's what got your breaking into the first place. It tos it around, Catherine, Thank you, damn Jenna, we'll get your price. What a little sweetheart. I'm all right, let's let's get out of here. Let's go. That's the end of the show.
Speaker 3: Hang on, don't fucking wrap us up too. So we've got to tell people what our phone number rips. Oh, of course, so you can get on the show just like Catherine. She sent it the text on this number.
Speaker 2: Oh far too till nine four e two zero two.
Speaker 3: For two to nine. It is it?
Speaker 2: Now we can go. We've ticked all the boxes. Yes, thanks for listening. Five stars on Spotify, Lee little comment. If you see the comment box you can write a comment. What should we make the question this week? I don't know how many clicks for you to get to nine to eleven. Everyone, do it on your algorithm and let me know.
Speaker 3: Have you chunned it in the car? That's probably more approaching yea, and more achievable for it more likely to have a story to go.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 3: By the way, if you do come on with then is it just me of your own? Jen and I we're revery stuck in the prize carp and as we speak, we're getting some good shit.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, are we going to do what we were talking about doing?
Speaker 3: Probably?
Speaker 2: Well they're currently you know, well there's pop sockets that go out, there's mugs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well that's the thing we've I've got the pop sockets still that I had to super glue mine on to my fine. I changed this the other day, and I reckon, the sticky bit's gone a bit fucked because they're a couple of years older. We got those pop socks, so I reckon, that's why we need to get some new ship.
Speaker 2: Well, we're thinking, we're brainstorming. Don't forget my big pitch on the episode in a couple of weeks, in a couple of days, and then the souvenirs. It's been a while. See you guys. Thanks listening.
Speaker 3: I'll catch your cinity. It's faith Is it just me?
Speaker 5: A podcast by a couple of mitches.
Speaker 1: Make sure you've get to follow on your podcast. AFT.
Speaker 3: Welcome to eighty D brief our secret segment on the end, are there any photos from that so called party of yours toury because I'm really confused.
Speaker 2: Let me google my birthday twenty when Jenna twenty eighteen.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm mortified, but also it is somewhat redeeming that we pulled over in time.
Speaker 2: Yes, where do we pull over?
Speaker 5: Somewhere in the city, in the city, I don't know where. Sharing an with you, I'm staying over at your house?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 5: Yeah, the one in Valmain or something Concord. Yeah? No, what was one after that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: There?
Speaker 2: Did you sleep?
Speaker 3: He stayed over?
Speaker 2: All right? I'm looking at the rock.
Speaker 5: God you Talisha and I shared a bed.
Speaker 3: Surely we didn't.
Speaker 2: Yes, we did.
Speaker 3: Bed, the big bed.
Speaker 2: I had my own.
Speaker 3: I lived with her.
Speaker 5: It was offsets.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I've got fun.
Speaker 3: I've been sleeping in Talisia's round.
Speaker 5: I'm so I was looking after you?
Speaker 2: Oh my god? Was this with my sisters? Were my sister's there?
Speaker 3: More than likely if it was one of your events, the whole fucking family would have been there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I don't remember. Yeah, I've got photos from that night. It's not with you, guys, but I'm in it ready with my sisters.
Speaker 3: I just want to have that light bulb moment where I go, oh, yes, that's what I was wearing. Doesn't help.
Speaker 2: Was that the night Jenna, I don't know, and these girls were there with Mexican hats on? Who are those two?
Speaker 3: Wasn't it your party?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I don't know who they are.
Speaker 5: You had randoms there.
Speaker 2: I seen she got married and I think she got a bungye fixed. When was it twenty eighth or September twenty eighteen? My birthday's the thirtieth.
Speaker 3: Okay, let me look in my photo, Mitchell.
Speaker 2: Why are you so worried? It's so good?
Speaker 3: Well, no, it's just a bit alarming when you don't remember shit. Yes, it could have something to do with the fact that I was clearly a little bit pissed, correct, But also you would think I would remember everything that happened in the Leader, like the part where I was sober. I just, oh my god, what a photo that Jenna and I took that night.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Mitchell's show What the fuck you look insane?
Speaker 3: No, I don't, Mitchell. That was obviously before things went a bit askew.
Speaker 2: Show me, show me. Oh my god, Jenna, you look you guys are gorgeous.
Speaker 3: Jenna looks, no fucking difference.
Speaker 2: Wow, you look the fucking same. Mit You look different. You're like twelve years old.
Speaker 3: That's the only photo I have from that night. Does it say what time it was taking? Surely at the top, No, I mean my Google photos everything gets backed up. Eight forty four pm.
Speaker 2: It was an early night.
Speaker 5: No, I think that was when we were going on the way, on the way to Elma.
Speaker 2: I don't remember it, but there.
Speaker 3: Were photos on jenn it doesn't want to hang out with many more.
Speaker 2: Jesus, you thought she just didn't like you anymore, But it's because I was correct for good reason. Fuck, she vomited all over the room.
Speaker 3: No, I think I vomited on the road.
Speaker 5: Yes, it was on the road.
Speaker 2: Yes, I just well, you were blind drunk, and it was probably a Mexican tequila.
Speaker 5: Yeah, actually I think it would have been frozen.
Speaker 3: That ringing a bell? Is it that it was ringing a bell? Because those motherfuckers were potent. And I remember getting up to go to the bathroom, you know that feeling when you sort of get up and go ooh, I'm drunkn than I thought.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do remember that.
Speaker 3: It was that the one in the rocks, sort of on the corner, oh my god, and on the way clicking it's the.
Speaker 6: Way there we were drinking from a wine bottle. Well, and we have tam right at her friend's comedy show or something.
Speaker 3: I don't remember that. Yeah, drinking from a wine bottle.
Speaker 2: Wow, do you have any decoor?
Speaker 3: Okay, I know we make jokes about me being an alcoholic now, but fuck, at least I'm not that bad anymore.
Speaker 2: Holy you in twenty eighteen, how old were you?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You were little six years ago.
Speaker 3: I don't remember now.
Speaker 2: Twenty one?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you kid.
Speaker 2: I would have dated you.
Speaker 3: I can make jokes about you fucking wanting to take kids. You can't know.
Speaker 2: That's not the joke. It was a twenty one said you said you were a kid? I could No, No, are you a kid? You were twenty one? I could have dated Yeah, yeah, okay, don't have to cut that. Wow there you go. Okay, stress about it.
Speaker 3: No, No, I'm just glad that it's sort of coming back to me because I'm thinking, oh my god, like I believe Jenna, but also no bells me. But no, I do remember that now because every time I walked past that place, like, oh, there's a nasty memory that took place.
Speaker 2: Well, now you know, Now I know it all falls into place. Well, there you go.
Speaker 3: I'm honest, Jenna, that night, there must have been part of you, because you're not a big drinker. You're not the type to apparently walk down the street drinking straight from a wine bottle. Yeah, you're not that tiright. There must have been part of you that night that thought, fuck Mitchell has a problem. No, not at all, but I clearly did. Now you're a bad friend for not being concerned.
Speaker 6: I do remember you getting up to go to the toilet and you took a while, so I went to check on you when you were throwing up in there, and staff member came.
Speaker 2: At the restaurant, it's not even a club, it's a Mexican family establishment for kids.
Speaker 3: But I do remember those slushies being like too easy to drink, the potent. They don't taste yeah, like you're drinking that's sweet. Yeah, it was just like a seven eleven slushy.
Speaker 2: And they're also massive. They probably have three to four standards in them. They're really big.
Speaker 3: I don't know why it's taken me this long to sort out my own habits, but I've realized that I just am always sipping on something. I've always got a drink bottle with me throughout the day. At any given point, I've got a drinkottle in my hand, always sipping on something. It must be like a fidget thing. And so I only realized too recently. I should have realized long ago that I kept accidentally drinking more than I wanted to, because I would just keep sipping on the wine and one of my friends, being lovely obviously, would be like top it up for me, and then I just kept sipping, and then I'd go, fuck me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm plastered.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've realized I have to start having the waters, which sounds like very entry level drinking level RSA. So I've only just sort of Colton, that's a mess.
Speaker 2: You need to hydrate. You know what gets out my don't. I rarely drink, but my after drink ritual is four hydrault, two penat dole, and I wake up feeling Mitchell, it'll change your life.
Speaker 3: I didn't know you could have more than one, Mitchell. If you read the back of.
Speaker 2: A hydrault, it says minimum six because it needs to also with a hydrault. If you don't, you only use two hundred meals of water. If you dilute it, it doesn't work because your body needs to absorb the high concentrate, so you need to do more tablets less water.
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 3: I do barely any Waterbut I didn't know you could do more than one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do four.
Speaker 3: That's exciting news.
Speaker 2: I think you'll do it four tablets too, neurophon. You wake up feeling and you actually feel amazing the next day. It's such a good hack. Do you know what?
Speaker 3: I actually thought recently that perhaps I've become immune to hydrault because I would have one before bed, and that used to do the trick. But these days it doesn't. I'm like, what the fuck? I had a hydra light? Well, have I got a headache?
Speaker 2: For the international listeners?
Speaker 5: Hydraulight is probably American or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, probably you reckon. It's just like electrolyte or whatever. I ah right, Yeah, anyway, it's been a very confronting day for me. Thank you for exposing my filthy behavior. Jenner.
Speaker 5: That's okay. Sometimes we just have to look at Is there any.
Speaker 3: Other filthy memories you have of me that you've been sitting on. We should do a Jenet's fable, But it's just Mitchell's drunken antics.
Speaker 5: I don't remember anything.
Speaker 2: Else, Jenna, do you have any experiences? Sorry, just by so you know, someone at age twelve to an adult can have up to twenty in one day, forty in one day. But the intake in the first six hours they recommend is a minimum of twelve and a maximum of twenty. No takeing the first twelve hours twelve to twenty. Yes, if you're under twelve months you can have up to four or maximum ten in a day.
Speaker 3: That seems fucked. I'm telling you trying to drum up sales, aren't they That's working.
Speaker 2: I'm the fucking face of hydrauli. Do you have any negative memories of me like this? Jenna?
Speaker 5: Negative memory?
Speaker 2: Well memory, clearly that has traumatized you. Mitchell vomiting. Do you have any memories similar to about me?
Speaker 5: No, because you barely drink.
Speaker 3: I've got stories about Jenna similar to mine, but definitely not as embarrassing as mine.
Speaker 2: Well, there was that one Radio Awards where I was vomiting so heavily into the cubicle toilets, and then someone came in to help me, and it was Brendan Jonesy Jones, and he tried to pick me up and I vomited on him and he jumped back and I got it all over his tie and he went, this is Calvin Klehin. Wow, I got his tie? Well?
Speaker 5: What about one time Nat Penfold, who I hate and.
Speaker 2: That's been on this show, co hosted this show, your mortal enemy how every owner? Yes? Yeah, of course we championed and created her.
Speaker 5: Yes, Jonesy, she drove Joan home from the Christmas party a few years ago.
Speaker 2: That's funny, You're like threw.
Speaker 5: Up all over her new car.
Speaker 2: He threw up in her new car.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's hilarious.
Speaker 3: Did you know what? Hearing all these stories, Hearing all these stories about your radio awards and even the embarrassing one about my history. Hearing all these stories, I'm actually finding them a bit reassuring, because I'm like, God, it's been a long time since I've had a night like that.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's good.
Speaker 1: You're right.
Speaker 3: I must I must be getting better in terms of like not handling my liquor. I mean, like just not drinking as much, being a bit more sensible about it, and knowing my limits as well. I've noticed, actually reassuring.
Speaker 2: I've noticed that going out with you, it's less. Yeah, I could drink less.
Speaker 3: Yeah, fu canal. That's so embarrassing the thought.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought of that night with you.
Speaker 3: You were young.
Speaker 2: I mean, you don't overthink it. It's all good.
Speaker 3: I'm not overthinking it. It's fun.
Speaker 2: There was one hour in Christmas party where I got so drunk I would have been twenty or twenty one, and I fell asleep in the cubicle at Marquee, and then Casey Donovan was trying to get in because she was the guest performer, and they're like being on the door, and you know, when you're drunk, can you hallucinate? Be here? What's going on? Open the door? Was Casey Donovan jo I need to get her into a shit. No, I'm not sorry, but I fell asleep on the toilet for probably a good half an hour.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, remember that time at Stonewalls asleep? I fell asleep on the pole.
Speaker 2: Oh damn it.
Speaker 3: That was That was the story I was going to use against you. Now that you've taken ownership of it, it's less embarrassing. She's in power, She's she's brought power back into it. Yeah, we got kicked out of Stone Wall because I think the security guy knew that we were all there as a group and Jenna. Obviously it had one too many Long Island ice spreeze, which basically one too many is one one that's all you need. Those things pack a fucking punch. They do, they do, and so Jenna might have just been feeling a little bit woozy and she's sort of like laid against the wall with her eyes closed. But we're still do still dancing. Yes, cute, and then they were just like, I think she's got to go home. So we all got kicked out. But that wasn't one where I'm like, oh, how embarrassing for her. I was like, fair enough, Yeah, it's a big night for Jenna.
Speaker 5: I went out and we went to a porto.
Speaker 3: I have no doubt. So I have no memory, but I have no doubt.
Speaker 2: I've been to a porto six times in my life, and five of those six has been with Mitchell on Stone Walls. It's his ritual. You're out with Mitchell on Oxford Street, we end up in a porto getting chicken strips, of course, and I'm not knocking it. I fucking love it.
Speaker 3: It's everyone's tradition.
Speaker 2: I went out with my radio show, my night show team, and three of us are queer and one is gay, is straight, and we were walking to the bar. He's like, I've never been to with the Imperial. Might well take you to the Imperial. I like the Imperial, and we line up. I get in, my executive producer Grace gets in. Alex gets in. He's gay, and then we kind of get him and I'm like, oh, where where's Michael. He's standing at the door, and he goes, well, this is it for me, guys. They didn't let me. He was stone cold sober, but he was so anxious about going to a gay bar that he stammered and started when they asked him where he's been. Have you been here before?
Speaker 3: Mate?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: No, no.
Speaker 2: But he didn't want to sound homophobic, so they thought he was on something.
Speaker 3: He didn't want to be like as if yes exactly, So.
Speaker 2: They went, You're not coming in. That's it for me, guys, I'll get a train home.
Speaker 3: Steck like, that's the shit I know.
Speaker 2: I reckon.
Speaker 3: He would have been secretly quite relieved.
Speaker 2: Well, we all thought we probably should go with Michael, and then we all heard sophiell as Bexter. So we left and forget put him in a number, right, shall we go?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean, if you want to get out of here, we can only she.
Speaker 2: Will be back in a couple of days, so don't worry.
Speaker 3: Sure, Well, we hope this podcast made you feel at least two percent better today. That's all just two percent, so we do.
Speaker 2: I saw some bitch running past me and Cronella with a T shirt that said, hope today makes you feel one percent better?
Speaker 3: Really, I thought.
Speaker 2: I tried to turn around and chase him. She was faster than me, and I wanted to get the brand of the shirt so he could sue them. We didn't invent that, na, but we made it famous. You know, someone made the crow nut before the crow nut was famous.
Speaker 5: He's got a point.
Speaker 2: I don't know where that analogy came from.
Speaker 3: Neither do I.
Speaker 2: Hell, well, so we do. We'll see you guys in a couple of days.
Speaker 3: Bat to their idiots, love your baby?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is it just Me?
Speaker 5: Podcast by a couple of miches.
Speaker 1: Make sure you've had to follow on your podcast.
Speaker 2: The most n is most