Speaker 1: Flex and Firms Flex and Firms. This is the Flex and Frooms catch up podcast. Welcome back to Flex and Firms. Yesterday, Flexi, we had a very exciting guest on the show, Begga Hatch, a Sydney based singer, songwriter, all around Leggi oon day. She is performing soon at the Sydney Opera House doing a headline show.
Speaker 2: Huge So she's a big deal and also one of the very few people in the entire world, not even Beyonce can say that she has this claim to fame. Becca Hatch has recorded a song in Simlish for the Sims.
Speaker 1: Who can I say, At certain points in my life I've wanted to be a singer and if I was in her position and I could have my own song in Similish, I would simply perish all of this said and done. I would like usk now Flexi to try and learn Similish together if your listenings will be a very exciting experience. I think hearing a new language. I know you've been learning a language recently, Flexi.
Speaker 2: I have been learning Dutch. You might be thinking why Dutch. It's not the language that matters. It's the fact that I think that one language speakers. Ah, I don't want to say the dumbs of the bunch, but it really is an oversight to be able to express yourself in multiple ways and you are the weakest link go to Europe and language. So you know. It's not an ego thing. It really isn't. It really isn't. It's about connecting with my fellow person. And so I think also, I really love that feeling in high school when you and your friend spend so much time together you developed a whole new dialect. That's the energy. I think we could bring to this show for me.
Speaker 1: I think that would be important. We'll see how we go.
Speaker 2: If you're interested in learning similars, let's start with the basics. Hello, goodbye, Susial sorsal. You could switch it up salsal, oh, I think, but keep it in your natural intonation.
Speaker 1: The next one is I think you are hot. This is a really important one. If you have a current crush.
Speaker 2: Zawaka geneva no no zawaka genava woah. If you do you feel you don't feel it.
Speaker 1: I didn't feel that.
Speaker 2: Okay, this one's baby noble, noble, Yeah, I feel like you're not really fluid. That's coming through.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm going to nail this one. This is excuse me, get out of my way. Blursh machine lube blosh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's it's given passive aggressive. It came through. What about I'm pregnant barber.
Speaker 1: Barba, Yeah, all right? How about this one? This is nice chick, Hello, cutie, Linda McCoy.
Speaker 2: That doesn't sound right at all? Can we get a fact check on that one, Brookie? And then the last one, I'm on fire.
Speaker 1: Well that was so good. I'm gonna do one fin of one. This is ooh, I look like a smoke and hottie in this ravishin Oh. It's good that one hits different, doesn't it?
Speaker 2: That one's very English pilled though rashine, ravishing.
Speaker 1: Too close, too close. If you learn a Similish language, simply google it. I think this is a really important skill.
Speaker 2: Do you want to get involved?
Speaker 1: Go to your local Google to bit a flexi on that here with Flex and Friends. You've been listening to the Flex and Firms Daily podcast. For more, tune Indicator on DAB or stream it on iHeartRadio.