Speaker 1: Celebrity news.
Speaker 2: Oh you like that guy film? Yeah, you're on Kids Breakfast, mikey Amuderrad. Thanks Sean, Let's go to NAT and get the later celebrity news.
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 3: So, Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban split after twenty years together last year, and divorce proceedings had been filed since September, so you know, they haven't really said too much out of respect for each other and obviously their children about this separation. But now Nicole Kidman has done this new interview with British Vogue and she made like a convoluted comment about her life and her dating life.
Speaker 2: Have you deciphoned it?
Speaker 1: I'm just going to read it to you.
Speaker 3: So she said, my desire is not to be ruled by my head, trying things, making mistakes, failing, getting back up, moving on, embracing love, staying open, keeping the heart open, and the possibilities. So she's kind of to me suggesting that despite a twenty year marriage ending and the person she thought was going to be a forever no longer being in her life in that way anymore, she's still open to finding love.
Speaker 1: That's how I take that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And she said she's not to be led by her head, and she's still going to follow her heart.
Speaker 2: Follow your head, man, don't find your heart. How many mistakes have you made by following your heart?
Speaker 1: You've got a bit of both of you.
Speaker 3: Also, people confuse their heart for other feelings too, so they go But my gut's telling me, it's like, no, that's either you're you.
Speaker 1: Know, sexually attracted to that person. You know there's lust. I am a big heart follower.
Speaker 3: But eventually my head will kick in, Like I really have had relationships where it's just all been like I've led with my heart head like wake cup Amy Legger.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it always comes out in the end.
Speaker 3: Nicole's obviously always followed her heart as well, because elsewhere in the interview she was talking about her marriage to Tom Cruise. She was only twenty three at the time, he was twenty eight, and apparently she was warned not to marry Tom.
Speaker 1: So people were cautioning her that.
Speaker 3: She would be defined by his massive following because he was much bigger than her back then, and that she just live in his shadow. But she ignored the advice because she was deeply in love and they got married for they were together for just over ten years as well, ten years and then twenty with that's pretty good innings in Hollywood, right, yeah it Jesus impressive. Hey. Robbie Williams has revealed that he's been diagnosed with quote a little bit of autism, just a little bit, yeah, and he also admitted he still struggles with intrusive thoughts, but says that he's using it to his advantage. But he also said that sometimes he just does weird things and then blames it on his autism. Listen issue.
Speaker 2: I've got a bit of a as well. We've been loved, explains as haven't we all got a bit of something? Like you guys were given me stick before because my girlfriend made me dinner and I didn't arrive at all six fifty when it really should be on the table.
Speaker 1: Let's see, we've all got our work.
Speaker 3: Say.
Speaker 1: I don't think we're all on the autism spectrum. I don't think so. They say we're all on their homosexual spectrum.
Speaker 2: No, I don't agree with that one.
Speaker 1: Oh they say everyone's got an all like some degree. Yeah, I agree with that one.
Speaker 2: Hundred percent straight. But I reckon there might be a little bit of all like the real.
Speaker 1: Staunch deflecting yeah, as Kalana that when now I can't get her, let's.
Speaker 2: Go kick the footyball around
Speaker 1: Phone book footyball, Let's drink some four