Speaker 1: Welcome to them. Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Over the weekend, not a great games and I was watching the D's game on Saturday night. Incredible scenes as a tooth not one, actually two smashed out of the mouth or the rising Star.
Speaker 1: Incredible story.
Speaker 2: This This is a bit of the audio from Luke Jackson losing not just one, it's actually two tooth. He had a fake one he lost that and a brand new one. Here's a look at And of course they're so young, he's only like nineteen.
Speaker 1: This will be his milk teeth.
Speaker 3: Here's a look at what happened in that third term there.
Speaker 1: That is Luke Jackson hitting the knee.
Speaker 2: There Brandon starts a bitch and he's missing one of the front choppers blaming their soda bars to be blaming Luke Jackson for running into his knee.
Speaker 3: Credit to Luke Jackson, though I've never seen a biggest smile on a guy who's lost two front teeth.
Speaker 2: So so happy wasn't he after the game on Saturday night? So have you ever seen anyone get their tooth knocked out?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Not in person? I remember.
Speaker 2: It must have been about I don't know, maybe it's fifteen years ago. Now, I used to there used to be this UK version, a lot more cheaper, low budget version of the UFC. They're a British one, right, And I was the commentator for the for the fight, and I remember there was a but its title fight was a really really aggressive fight and it was his two guys, if you're not familiar with MMA's two guys locked in a cage and one of the one of the guys kicked someone and it literally his tooth came flying out. And as a commentator, of course, she meant to be sort of you know, calling casual.
Speaker 1: I just went live on TV.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, oh's got anywhere near me?
Speaker 1: It turn it off and the tooth that's gone flying through.
Speaker 2: The air the true and they just carried on like nothing And am just lost a tooth. That would be me retiring immediately if a tooth got kicked out of my head. Anyway, So this morning, often on the show we do a one word phone. In the one word phone that we're doing today is simply tooth. If you've got a story about a tooth or teeth, like Luke Jackson, I love this quote afterwards from Simon good Win. So that Jackson had also ruptured his good front tooth during a collision. He only had one natural front tooth to start with. We'll have to get it assessed, all right, So one white phone in tooth. Have you got a story involving a tooth or teeth? Christian no Connell's show podcast. Luke Jackson lost a tooth over the weekends, actually lost two. That is unlucky, isn't it. That's what you've got about weekend? He missed too while he's playing foot at the weekend. I think he had one fake one she got like a you know rappers do maybe not that the d's low, okay, when he can buy the the merch shot. There miss an opportunity there, des come on and get any.
Speaker 4: Little Premiership cups if they make it all the way? Do you think he goes?
Speaker 3: Does Luke Jackson go looking for that missing tooth? You know why the demons are trying to move to the ball down the ground. There's one guy and his hands and knees sifting through the grass.
Speaker 2: I mean yeah, I mean normally if someone loses like a finger, you hear these stories or finger, they take it. They're put it in ice and they take it, and surgeons can reattach it.
Speaker 4: Can they shove a tooth back in? Though they can.
Speaker 1: Put you currently clearing your nose or something at the moment.
Speaker 4: They can.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: There, he's like a kind of dental blue tach.
Speaker 4: I would guess this is so loosely factual.
Speaker 2: I bet they've got some kind of dental blue tack. All right, So this morning, one word phone and with all this then simply teeth. What's your story involving your tooth or teeth?
Speaker 1: Lee? Good morning?
Speaker 6: Hi, here you going.
Speaker 1: I'm good, Lee, thanks for cooling the show. I hope you're well.
Speaker 5: Thank you you too.
Speaker 6: So my son is eleven and he has lost one tooth naturally. All his other teeth he has smashed out by being just a rough boy.
Speaker 2: Yeah boys, I mean, but to lose actually all of his teeth bar one? What are some of his big stories and for losing teeth?
Speaker 6: When he was two, he decided he had to ride his fire truck down my next for neighbors driveway and broke two of his teeth. He's run and fallen and smashed them out or been playing cricket or something, and he's just coming mom, I've lost another tooth.
Speaker 4: When he gets his adult teeth, you just have to wear a mouth guard permanently.
Speaker 5: I think so.
Speaker 6: I think so.
Speaker 1: All right, Lee, thank you very much for cool. Thank you have a nice sweet Marie.
Speaker 7: Good morning, Hello Marie.
Speaker 1: Okay, one more phone and teeth. What's your story for us?
Speaker 7: Okay, I was ten years old. I was driving with my dad. Oh well, he was driving eh old and I was next to him in the passenger seat, and my dad having false teeth, he gave a normalty sneeze. Out came the teeth flying, hit the windscreen and went landed back in his mouth.
Speaker 1: What my perfect shots?
Speaker 6: This is my jaw drops.
Speaker 7: I still to this day don't know how it happened. The angle, I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's like a snooker trick shot, isn't it.
Speaker 2: It was You've got to hit that a very precise angle that only works once to get there. What is the chance of him hitting that wind screen with his fourteen then then bouncing back in and him catching them?
Speaker 7: Yes, I don't know, but it happened, and it's I still do today have this image of and dead looked at me. He turned around and looked at me after.
Speaker 1: High five, like Wow, that happened.
Speaker 2: They should try and recreate on that what that you had him savage, So MythBusters, it's an amazing moment.
Speaker 3: If you filmed that, you'd have twenty million views on TikTok y generation.
Speaker 1: That's what was missing there.
Speaker 7: It was over fifty years ago.
Speaker 1: Wow, Marie, that is a great one to send you a price.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go to Casey. Good morning, Good morning, morning, Casey. Okay, teeth or tooth? What's your story?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 5: My son a few weeks ago was turn He went bowling with to celebrate for his birthday.
Speaker 6: Being the Prince of.
Speaker 5: Years, decided that it would be funny to sneak up behind his tickling as he was going for a strike bowling, and unfortunately the bowling ball collided with his Now, yeah, he's two sons. Ethan about having about eight bricknails after that.
Speaker 1: So, uh, poor kidd.
Speaker 5: When I got to the hospital, he said, well, Mom, you know it's not that bad because at least now I can tell people what it feels like when they ask what it feels like when you get hit by a bowling golf?
Speaker 1: So was this did you say that? This is twenty first.
Speaker 2: Yes, he's twenty and wanted he thought, tickle the guy with like a ten kilow bowling ball they have, you have to swing it back wildly, kingpin style. He thought that the best thing to do here, as I said about twenty one, is to use all about maturity and tickle someone with a great big weight in the hand that's swinging back at me.
Speaker 4: You see it all the time of the bowl, all the time.
Speaker 2: That signs everywhere going eate, no tickling when the ball.
Speaker 7: I don't understand.
Speaker 1: That's amazing. Well, we all right, Casey, thank you very much. You cool. Have a good week.
Speaker 3: By This is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast