Speaker 1: Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell show podcast. Morning Jack Post's good to see you now, Patsy morning. Now, I understand you you may have seen a ghost of sawning at the station.
Speaker 2: The funniest thing, well not funny, scary actually just after five o'clock where I sit in my studio. So I've got like a big glass panel, haven't I in front of me and we can see.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're comedy known as that. I think it's a window refer to us, but obviously in your world it's outwear a bit.
Speaker 3: It's a glass panel.
Speaker 4: It's like bigger than a window. It feels like a panel like its panels.
Speaker 2: It's glass gauge anyway, so I can see the reflection because at the back of me, behind my back is the door into the studio and that's also got a panel of glass anyway.
Speaker 3: Again a small narrow windows.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I looked up because there was someone standing there and it's pretty obvious, like I can see in the reflection.
Speaker 4: That there was someone who I thought there was someone standing there. That's weird.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I went out to the producers, Oh did you need something? Because usually if they stam you know they need to see about something. No, no, I wasn't us, wasn't anyone in the newsroom. So I think it's the ghost. I think it's tim the resident station ghost.
Speaker 3: I remember when I first started working it six years ago about Timmy. Do you remember we got those amateur They bought all kinds of instruments, Yeah, to find Timmy.
Speaker 1: One of them was mainly a camera that apparently could detect orbs.
Speaker 3: It was acord It.
Speaker 1: Blair Witch Project team turned up to see if they could capture Timmy. But they thought they had because they had all kinds of instruments, and that was that there was paranormal activity here, but mainly it was only a round Pats.
Speaker 4: No other people have seen Timmy the ghost.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, there have been sightings here over the years. Just a small child, isn't it.
Speaker 2: It's not a child, but I had a feeling that it's a young It felt. I know that sounds weird, but it felt like a young male and it was all in black.
Speaker 4: But I always get the heat of me grown up.
Speaker 3: His prom is the year twelve.
Speaker 2: But I feel like when that happens to you, that it's like there's a message that needs to be heated.
Speaker 1: So now he's up on the caffeine. He used the word window freebie. There's two off the top of my head of what the messages are so far? So did you what do you take your birth away?
Speaker 2: Did you?
Speaker 3: You must have seen an apparition of some sort that oh I don't know. Apparently you asked rio was he behind you?
Speaker 4: And it's not real because he's dress very well.
Speaker 2: He's just a small jumps He's got a very bright, lovely cream colored windsheet.
Speaker 3: He's just come off a ski lodge.
Speaker 4: He looks quite nice. He's got a black slack slack on today too.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, he's very very smart. Job interviewers, No, no, no, he's coming in in a brand new outfit day this week. He's been shopping this week.
Speaker 1: Is because he's off to the Grand Final. He's a Swans fan, so he's going through he's running through options for his Grand file outfit.
Speaker 3: His jumper even has the crease in the sleeve.
Speaker 1: That little security tag as well. It stole it like an S shape at the back as well.
Speaker 3: So how many times have you seen Timmy the Ghost?
Speaker 4: A few times? I reckon over my many years here.
Speaker 3: And what's he normally doing. Is he standing behind you?
Speaker 2: He's always in black and yeah, he's always behind me or beside me.
Speaker 4: So I'm down the kitchen, down the.
Speaker 3: End, I'm a cup of tea.
Speaker 2: He's sitting there and my god, this.
Speaker 3: Dilmar is delicious salong tea. He's always good with the client plugs as well.
Speaker 2: That was weird because he was like a meter away and then I turn around, he wasn't there, like I could see him in my periof of peripheral peripheral vision.
Speaker 3: Jack, have you seen I haven't seen Team? Is anyone else hands that we've seen? Timmy? Yeah, this says to me. This says, well, yeah, we'll move on. The Christian Connell Show Podcast