Speaker 1: Celebrity News did like that.
Speaker 2: Godsis.
Speaker 3: So, when you think of a redheaded celebrity who comes to mind straightaway, I'd say there's two Ed Sharon and the Prince. Yes, I'd say Prince Harry Ed Sheeron. Obviously we got Nicole Kidman Emberstone, but I feel as if Ed Sheeran, particularly aside from Prince Harry, has become like the poster child for redheads since he's become famous, and it's something that he's noticed as well, because he was in this recent interview and he was talking about how when he first got famous and like he's he became a huge deal, he used to see fans and other redheads out and they'd always corner him and like basically say, like, you know, it was really bad for us, going like trying to upond with him. He tells the story, Take a listen.
Speaker 4: When I got famous, I would go to clubs and my night at a club would be like some ginger kid in the corner talking to me, just be like it's hard for us, man, wasn't it. No one quite understands what we went through, man, and just trying to have a good time.
Speaker 2: You did it, honestly, I.
Speaker 4: Feel like I'm the spokesperson for them now. I always like joking about like forming a ginger army to actually like just one day just be like go around and see what happens.
Speaker 2: You're a big deal, Amy, a giant influencer. Do you get people coming up to you and honoring you?
Speaker 3: I think to plug you have to say her Instagram handle, which is Amy Grant you stop.
Speaker 1: I get a lot of mums coming out to me. A lot of women will come up.
Speaker 3: And have a trauma dumping like and my kids are so hard.
Speaker 1: Well, actually some of them do. It's more just they follow me and they're talking about do.
Speaker 3: You find it annoying when you're just trying to have a drink and you're out and they're trying to talk to you and you want to be dancing.
Speaker 1: I think the thing is I always make time for them because I think if you've got the balls to come up to me and say hello, like, I always want to hold space and give them some of my time. But sometimes it can get a.
Speaker 3: Little bit they might go away.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but no, it's it's fine. It's all everyone that I've ever met has always been so lovely. You what about you?
Speaker 2: You've been on the.
Speaker 3: Radio for year. Yeah, surely you've been.
Speaker 1: Approached more men.
Speaker 2: I got a lot of good yeah, warrant fair.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you would hate that you're not getting a lot of women.
Speaker 1: I had no idea I've hated women.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I remember one now I think about it in a nightclub. I don't know what I said on air, and this is back in the day.
Speaker 4: I don't mean anything.
Speaker 2: Well, that show was pretty rogue we were doing back in the day. She just came up and she looked at me and she goes, you are ship, Oh spat on my face?
Speaker 3: No, she didn't. My woman doing a gollie.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was like, you must have said, what did you do on the radio?
Speaker 3: But did you get her kicked out?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: I just went like, yeah, yeah, I did off your face and I licked it because she was hot. God, you're gross. God, I hate.
Speaker 2: It was so confronting, though.
Speaker 3: That is intense, and a girl coming up to you wouldn't think like you wouldn't be on the defense, not that.
Speaker 1: That air disgusting. Spitting is disgusting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, anyone that like spitting on your face. It's the most vile thing, isn't it. I still remember that's.
Speaker 3: Like she thought nothing of you. Yeah, to do that?
Speaker 2: And what did I say, like made some stupid joke on air, Like I have a laugh? Come on, yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: Never laugh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you just have a laugh.
Speaker 3: Don't get offended, just.
Speaker 1: Have a laugh.
Speaker 2: What else we have we follow?
Speaker 3: Sorry, I I do have something else.
Speaker 2: You're stuck in the spitting on my face?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I was enjoying it.
Speaker 3: So there's this new movie coming out in a couple of days called One Night Only, and it stars Callum Turner, who is Dua Leeper's husband and also he's one of the front runners to be the next Bond. So apparently this movie has a lot of sex scenes and nudity in it, and it's set in like a slightly dystopian New York City where pre marital sex has been outlawed by the government except for this one yearly twelve hour window, so everyone can only have sex for this one twelve hour period once a year.
Speaker 2: I gotta be wild.
Speaker 1: Yes, another lot of it and I'd be Sore's not even twelve hours?
Speaker 2: Yeah, everybody, you don't hard to do the whole twelve hours.
Speaker 1: You would you would be like, I'm not going to get it for another twelve months.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I couldn't. I couldn't keep doing it.
Speaker 1: Well, that's a you problem.
Speaker 3: Well, the director of the film, his name's Will Gluck. He's also done movies like Easya and Friends with Benefits and stuff. He said that apparently this movie had way more nudity and way more sex scenes, except they tested it on audiences, which is what they do with movies before they get released, and a lot of younger audiences reacted really negatively to sex scenes. So basically he's saying that moving forward, the gen zs and the gen alphers, which is anyone from like let's say thirty down or maybe a little bit younger. Yeah, and not into scene that in movies anymore. Because think our day, we'd have movies. I mean, we were talking about the other day. So it's front of Mine American party. You know, it's all about sex. It's all about nudity. The more nudity the better, the more boys would like it. But now it's apparently turning people away from movies.
Speaker 4: If there's too much nudity in sex.
Speaker 1: What is it with this younger generation? They're just a bunch of goody twissue.
Speaker 3: They don't drink anymore, They journal, they touch grass.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wonder what I like now.
Speaker 1: No sex, prudes.
Speaker 2: You know why when we were younger, that was really the only way you saw it. I remember like watching movies. You know. We were talking the other week about SBS late at night.
Speaker 3: They used to put the rather uncut magazines.
Speaker 2: They've got access.
Speaker 3: Underneath the blanket, moving up and down.
Speaker 2: Why but they've got access to the pond, right, So they don't like they don't need it.
Speaker 3: I just feel they're so prudish about everything. It's like, have a laugh and