Speaker 1: The christ You O'Connor show podcast.
Speaker 2: This week, good news Jack Post has become an uncle. I've just seen have you seen the baby photos yet? He's so cute, beautiful little boy. And babies just look perfect. They just look so when they're sleeping as well. There's just everything's perfect about them. So do you know much about babies? The way they will know?
Speaker 3: Actually, you know what I can never do is when people say, oh, the baby looks so much like them, Oh, the baby looks so much like the dad. The babies never look like anyone to me. No, I agree, they just look like a baby.
Speaker 1: They just look like a baby. Yeah, do you not think Patsy, No.
Speaker 4: I disagree. The second Audrey came out, she was just Chris in address.
Speaker 2: What the second she came out, she was your husband in a dress who just said that dad is going to put all into therapy for years?
Speaker 4: Why no, she hears it all the time so much so, No, girl.
Speaker 1: Basically your dad in a dress.
Speaker 5: And when you used to push the bram up the street. Luckily Chris was my husband because people would stop here in the.
Speaker 1: Post Chris was her husband.
Speaker 4: And say, oh gosh, she's like her father.
Speaker 3: Isn't she some people to even get confusing her?
Speaker 1: Is that Chris?
Speaker 3: Why have you got him in there?
Speaker 4: If I have a good pushing.
Speaker 5: Address, Oh she's she's a spit out of his mouth. She's so much like the tracks.
Speaker 2: What they just baby is to begin with, you can't see anything, maybe the hair coloring, all the eyelashes or stuff like that.
Speaker 3: But they maybe when I get to see the baby in person, becaus now got to wait another week until the lockdown to lockdown, So we were waiting till friday, but now we'll wait till next Friday.
Speaker 1: But put the baby on zoom.
Speaker 3: We haven't zoomed with the baby. The baby doesn't even have a name yet. It's been forty eight hours. I wanted to ask you guys, actually, how long are you allowed to go without naming a baby? Doesn't the government need to know that he exists?
Speaker 1: It's not only the government's business.
Speaker 2: I mean, the government gets involved in a lot of stuff here, but they don't they need.
Speaker 1: To put his name in the files or whatever. You've got to register the baby and have a birth. But I wonder how long? What is the longest people have waited?
Speaker 4: Sometimes we took eleven days eleven days.
Speaker 2: I'm a little surprised because you're so organized. I presume you would have had a short list.
Speaker 5: We did, but I was we didn't want to find out the sex of the baby, but we we were so convinced I had this male vibe going on.
Speaker 4: I was convinced she was.
Speaker 1: I think that before he came, there's a male vibe going on.
Speaker 4: And so I was so.
Speaker 5: Convinced that we weren't having a girl, that we had no girl names, Jack, they were all boy names.
Speaker 1: Why didn't you just get a couple just on the off chack.
Speaker 5: I couldn't decide it was going to be Ruby. Funnily enough, off Audrey, it's going to be a Ruby may or Audrey.
Speaker 3: Right, So what do you do for the first eleven days? Because even in the last forty eight hours, every time we talk about him, we have to call him the little baby?
Speaker 1: What are you?
Speaker 4: What are you calling? A ruby? In hospital? And but I wanted to get to know her. I was in bed for a few days.
Speaker 1: You get to know baby. They're basically nappy. I'm really getting I think we're going to get on. No, you won't, miy on my husband in address.
Speaker 5: And I thought.
Speaker 4: I said to Chris, no, she's not a rappy, I think, baby, she was.
Speaker 5: So an audry, so she became audery.
Speaker 2: Do you know, by the way, I'm the only fact I remember about when my daughters were babies.
Speaker 1: Was they don't have knee camps until they're three years of age.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're really getting to know them.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's right. They have to change the name for there's no knee camp person. Christian O'Connell Shoe Podcast