Speaker 1: Celebrity news.
Speaker 2: Oh you like that, Jana Hawking? What are you following today?
Speaker 3: Okay, So Brad Pitt has gone official with his girlfriend in As Ramon or in de Ramon, I'm sexy on Instagram. She's thirty three years old. He's sixty two years.
Speaker 4: Old, but he doesn't look sixty two.
Speaker 1: Oh in the wrong light he does. Oh, the wrong light he does. Did you see him at the tennis? No, it wasn't good. It wasn't good. She looks dunning. She looks like his ex girlfriend Angelina Joelo.
Speaker 2: Actually, I'm having to look at a photo here. There's similarities, isn't there. You're saying Brad Pitt's looking haggard these days, he's looked better.
Speaker 1: He looks as if he's had a bit of air brushing.
Speaker 3: So their hairstylists put up some pictures of them both going to Taylor Swift's wedding, which I guess makes He's like, I'm a cool dud.
Speaker 4: Although he's a bad day we've heard before on the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah bad dad.
Speaker 3: But they went to the wedding and then in As re shared it all to her Instagram using the Taylor Swift song Lover Yeah and that in these days is the definition of a hard launch.
Speaker 4: I gotcha. All right, So everyone's talking about the age.
Speaker 1: Everyone's talking about that.
Speaker 4: How do you feel about it?
Speaker 1: Well, this is the.
Speaker 3: Reason I love Hugh Jackman. He's current girlfriend. He's fifty seven. Sutton Foster is.
Speaker 1: Fifty one, right, age appropriate, fig age appropriate? Why do you need this? What do you talk to her about?
Speaker 4: Do you go to dinner things star?
Speaker 1: I'm sure it's riveting, but.
Speaker 4: It could be worse. How well, she's over thirty at last, for what we know.
Speaker 3: But they've been dating for four years, so she was actually in her twenties.
Speaker 1: She was married to a vampire diary star. Too young, Brad, too young?
Speaker 4: All right, Well I want to know from you then you're single. How old do you go?
Speaker 3: I'll go up to so I'm forty one, I'll go like early fifties.
Speaker 4: Okay, so about ten years.
Speaker 3: Ten years, ten years either way. But I tried dating younger earlier this year.
Speaker 4: It was a nice date young so boring? Yeah, well your no, you always got a date older if you're a female. What about how right?
Speaker 1: Well, now I am going to date younger?
Speaker 4: What about our gen z?
Speaker 2: Here?
Speaker 4: You gen z Chelsea, I think so, yeah, ninety eight to eight.
Speaker 1: I think I am okay five at the six yeah whatever?
Speaker 4: Yeah do you how old do you go?
Speaker 1: Oh look, I'm twenty seven. I reckon My oldest is like thirty three.
Speaker 4: Okay, you're being agy, so you wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Brad Pitt absolutely not see Yeah.
Speaker 4: Okay, sorry, everyone's judging the day.
Speaker 3: We're totally judging him.
Speaker 2: Whatever thought on that thirty one oh sixty five. Maybe you want to stand up for Brad Pitt.
Speaker 3: God cue the man.
Speaker 1: Also in heartwarming.
Speaker 3: News, former NRL star Jai Arrow has given us a reminder to celebrate life's big moments when you can.
Speaker 1: He's married the love of his life.
Speaker 3: This week, and Berna cult Color covides in a very small ceremony, a courthouse elopement, which I just think is so romantic in in place. They announced it on Instagram. They then popped on The Montoya's podcast and he was talking about in your own.
Speaker 5: Disease in this hamber I was I think I had it, but I was always hopeful, you know what I mean. I was like, oh, now what I need to know, but hopefully something that is mean him. There is a lot of things.
Speaker 4: A lie.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and then when I got my above sing on my should in April, the neurocent there was enough evidence to undiagnosed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a really sad story.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we had Jai and his beautiful fiance now wife here on the show. In fact, I believe you can see the full chat. I know it's not our kids socials if you want to have a look, but also up on our YouTube channel think.
Speaker 4: Yeah kiss on YouTube you can find us. Yeah, it was really hard to hear their story.
Speaker 2: And he was only diagnosed like only two weeks before he came in here.
Speaker 1: Actually, yeah, it's only been five weeks. Yeah, it's gone quickly.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 2: And they've got a little baby together, and so they've gone and they've got married.
Speaker 3: Yes, they've done a quick, little sexy elopement. But they are having a bigger wedding in Italy later this year. You're going to go through a weird big wedding as well, friends and family, but everyone needs to get on board. This weekend the Rugby League is hosting the biggest birthday party they're calling it so it's Jai's thirty first birthday. Also, the Rabbitohs are playing the Knights and they're actually going to attempt a world record with everyone who goes to the game wearing as many party hats as they can. Okay, so you can buy these party hats on the NRL website. This is all for GI, it's all to raise money for GI, and M and D charities get on board. But congratulations, yeah Jai and your gorgeous wife Arna.
Speaker 4: It is a lovely story.