Speaker 1: Quest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: This beef Jerky's heiss weird.
Speaker 4: You got your tea the wrong way around?
Speaker 1: Used the tig infurd Oh yeah funk.
Speaker 2: What the Christian O'Connell Show Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 5: One In the same morning, Christian O'Connell's show on Gold. Good morning, Patsy, come on in, Jackie boy, Jackie.
Speaker 4: Bye, Hello morning, good morning.
Speaker 5: Sorry mate, because you're out of sight doing the show from a home and the moon, out of sight, out of mind. I looked over to Rio and he went boss but already read yeah, yeah, Smike Conway, you normally said he's in the King's throne and he looks good.
Speaker 1: The futures looking bright, so brighter. Gotta wear shades.
Speaker 5: Name that song called in now nine four one four one O four three show. He's begun, guys. I caught him with my mum yesterday on Skype, and obviously it is. She told me it's forty four days until we're reunited. I was like, wow, I know it's I know it's a couple of weeks. I know, bless so she I haven't seen my mom and dad in almost three years so good. Oh, honestly, I cannot wait anyway. My mama could see she kept rubbing her temple yesterday. You know your parents they show an ailment immediately, don't they. And I think they exaggerate. They want the sympathy. So I could see she's right.
Speaker 1: Love did to see her rubbing the templar. And this was my childhood. My mum was a nurse.
Speaker 5: But therefore I don't know if her other nurses can verify this or people live with them an absolute hypogonderate. Various elments were befalling my mum. She'll outlive all of us, right. So she's like, ah, it's great to see her. Chris forty four days, I'm like, sitting up with your head.
Speaker 1: What's up? She goes.
Speaker 5: She goes, I've got a very bad headache at the moment. It's a temporal bulge.
Speaker 1: I've never heard of that. It's awful. She I said, what is it? What have you done? She goes, I actually think it's this situation. I swear this is what she said.
Speaker 4: Oh no, not Ukraine, yes, she.
Speaker 5: Goes, how she think I'm watching the news. I think it's this situation in Ukraine. When right, you live like you live in England in the countryside.
Speaker 1: What's he got? It's beef, isn't with the town of Winchester? All right, You'll be fine.
Speaker 5: Boris is heavily involved with all those Russians paying foot sat with old Putine for years.
Speaker 1: Don't worry.
Speaker 5: Then she sent me a photo a screenshot of a newspaper article that she found online showing do you remember those kind of old things used to see in the eighties and nineties when the Cold War was at his peak, of like a radius and epicenter And it was newspaper thing I put up in our socials, right, it ain't going out people sleep, to be fair, it says areas of the UK that would be affected if the Russians landed a nuclear bomb on London, right, and it's his.
Speaker 4: Shoe attack in London.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: And also I'm thinking the phrase was ruined, like bloody Rush ruined London.
Speaker 1: It's not very newsy phrase.
Speaker 5: If that happened and London gets decimated, that's the Royal family number ten down Street, m I five Big Ben the Thames.
Speaker 1: The headline won't be London's been ruined.
Speaker 4: Oh you spoiled everything.
Speaker 5: God why would you ruin London? It's a beautiful old city. Queen Queen ruined, ruin the Thames, ruined Big Ben. You've ruined it, you idiots.
Speaker 1: What have you done? Anyway?
Speaker 5: Expand on the map, I said, Mum, you're just outside the radius as well. So the worst you'll get a second radiational way.
Speaker 1: I've seen the TV show Nobyl.
Speaker 5: I'm still coming over in forty five days, even in London's ruined because he throw won't be there either, to be diverted to another. So, yeah, my mom is seriously concerned about that sction situation in Ukraine.
Speaker 6: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Patty, what's going on with you? You've then't encounter with a spine yesterday?
Speaker 3: I went, Yeah, it was bad.
Speaker 7: I went to pick up already off the school bus. We've got the high car. We're thrashing that for all it's worth still.
Speaker 1: Running that into the ground. Yeah, I feel sorry for the car.
Speaker 8: The fairest you to stay off taking the roads, just driving straight across the plane.
Speaker 3: Anyway, I pulled up at the bus stop and give.
Speaker 1: It a doughnut again.
Speaker 7: Yet yeah, a bit did a burnout and Audrey opened the door to get back in the car to go home, and she's like screamed and jumped back. I thought, what's wrong now, drama queen. She said, Mummy, there's a big spider in the car. And I thought, oh, it's probably just a daddy long weeds or something. You know, they're everywhere in the house.
Speaker 3: She said, no, no, no, it's a red back, a red back spider, I.
Speaker 1: Thought, in your high car.
Speaker 7: In the high car and I thought, no, surely not. I've never actually seen a red back spot.
Speaker 4: I've never seen one.
Speaker 5: The higher car company will charge you extra for that. That was including in that little checklip. So go around that clipboard.
Speaker 3: It's a premium package.
Speaker 5: Yeah, We've I got to charge you for the red back, so that's another eighty bucks.
Speaker 7: I thought, surely not. So anyway, I thought, I'll just go around and you know, tell her it's fine. But anyway I went around, and sure enough.
Speaker 3: It was this big, fat red back spider.
Speaker 7: I reckon it was the size of like a twenty cent piece, and I, oh, Jackie should have seen it, and it was undeniable before Patsy, No, no, not in the wild like that.
Speaker 8: Jack Have you seen a red back I've never seen one, but I always whenever I see a black spider, I'll always check for the back of it. It was something we were told as kids to avoid at all costs.
Speaker 1: I remember. But he's hanging out with it one. I mean, I'm not looking for them.
Speaker 4: You know, those read backs are a bad influence on you, sleeping in.
Speaker 1: The cinges of my buildings trying to find those red backs.
Speaker 3: Anyway, So this thing was definitely red.
Speaker 7: Bag had a big red bright stripe down its back, and it was fat.
Speaker 3: I reckon, you know.
Speaker 5: Obviously I'm English, so they're deadly. Everything here, I just presume it's deadly.
Speaker 7: My dad was bitten by one in his twenties when he was much young. He was moving wood and it actually he actually couldn't walk for a couple of.
Speaker 5: Weeks from him, by the way. But I'm sure your dad wasn't doing that. But yeah, what you're doing that, I'm moving holding timber again.
Speaker 3: It was cutting wood for the fire.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, that's what he was doing about that shed. Yeah, back down there again, chomping out.
Speaker 1: But it's eighty two degrees today, Dad, stop binding.
Speaker 3: But they're really dangerous. And he's still got the scar on his leg.
Speaker 1: So what happened to him? He got bitten by a red back?
Speaker 7: Yeah, he was bitten by a red back. Didn't realize and woke up one morning couldn't walk, And then they realized he had a bite on his leg and they traced it back to a red back. So I had to get the poison out of his system. He was okay, But.
Speaker 1: How long was he sort of, you know, a couple of weeks, A couple of weeks, something is with the red bank.
Speaker 7: Well they're bad, They're really bad. So anyway, I thought, how much did you do with in the car? Well exactly, so I said to her, you need to get in the back seat and we'll drive. It's just around the corner back to the house.
Speaker 5: What sorry, get the I just presume this story with end immediately. And it was me, I'm setting fightly, can't everyone get up run? You know, I could set to blow.
Speaker 7: Well, I went to get my thong to whack it, much to the amusement of.
Speaker 1: The old mothers versus nature.
Speaker 3: But it crawled into the door, you know, the side of the car.
Speaker 5: It's only one of the world's most deadious spiders. And do you know what being smart sit in the back because spiders can't move quickly or rapidly.
Speaker 3: Well, it's like a two minute drive to home.
Speaker 7: Furious, So we got home and then I sprayed about a whole can of you know, bug spray and put the windows up.
Speaker 1: Why do they always do this? And he put the windows up to get back in the car.
Speaker 7: That killed little poison sauna for him. So you wouldn't be there this morning. I hope it's when the love cord goes to work.
Speaker 1: We've just.
Speaker 3: In the morning.
Speaker 1: Doesn't even know anything about this.
Speaker 4: Lady's gonna put.
Speaker 1: Down the sun visor and that the red back's gonna go surprise.
Speaker 6: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 5: Asking you right now nine four one four one O four three. Who is our longest distance commuter this morning? Oh that's over, that's enough of David Boyne nine four one four one O four three. I was settling in thinking this'll be a nice little jaunt. Now they've looped the song. We've had ten minutes. We're just come off there. Who's got the longest commute this morning? Let's start with you, Lauren.
Speaker 9: Good morning, Ah, Hi Christian, Yes, I am driving from Mountaalizer to peren.
Speaker 1: So how far is that then?
Speaker 9: About sixty kves?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yes, it's a big old drive, isn't it that? But it's not like you know, it's not west.
Speaker 4: People will be coming in from the Peninsular estate. Stay.
Speaker 5: You know you're not Michael playing with a film group in the passenger seat guiding you through with all the mules for your supplies from the mounts. Make sure you take your diary of your expedition for you and your crew. Thoughts and prayers, Lauren, that is great. Is this for work or what are you up to exploring it?
Speaker 9: Yes'm driving just to see a friend. No, it is for work.
Speaker 1: Can we ask you what are you up to when you get to Paran?
Speaker 9: I'm just working at the Victorian Burns?
Speaker 1: What a job? How long have you been doing that?
Speaker 9: Are you saying?
Speaker 10: Years?
Speaker 5: Wow? That is a life to service and dedication. Well done, Lauren, Thank you, thank you? So y'all all right, bye bye, let's go to Andrew.
Speaker 11: Good day, Christian, here you're going.
Speaker 1: I'm good, Andrew.
Speaker 5: So if you've got a longer expedition, really, rather than going from more the way from Mount Lighter, tell you to Brawn.
Speaker 1: Andrew. What is your long distance commute this morning, mate.
Speaker 12: Going from baller at the schools.
Speaker 11: But it's one hundred and fifty seven kilometers.
Speaker 5: Now that is a long drive this morning. So it sounds like you're already on the road.
Speaker 1: Yep. Are you already some way into it? Andrew?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I'm a bit I like ten minutes away from work.
Speaker 1: Bloody Oh you would have self earning then, yeah, what time do you leave?
Speaker 11: I left this morning just on four o'clock.
Speaker 1: Blimey, that's jack from the top.
Speaker 11: For a coffee on the way there though, Yeah, I bet.
Speaker 1: And what do you do? Andrew? What's your job? I'm a hydrographer Now what does that mean?
Speaker 11: So basically what I do? I do flow monitoring and sampling in Melbourne, US.
Speaker 5: Now that is a job. And how do you get them samples? You got to work experience land. You open up the manhole cover now, yeah, young day you want to get to start this industry down there?
Speaker 1: Don't forget to test tubes.
Speaker 11: Sometimes we do go down into the water, but water wre a bucket down and bring it back up. Watering can.
Speaker 4: It's not water though, is it?
Speaker 11: Well, it's more than more than water. It's like nine than the rest.
Speaker 5: Of it, guysasy here and do you you know they do reports like a once a year of stuff that's been found in like Suwei's treatment plants, so you know, stuff that people shove that accidentally gets to shove down and lose, like false teeth and toy cards. I don't know why I said to toy cards. I know what, kids, I remember. I actually did flush my favorite card and the toilet once just to see where it went, and my dad went, bizik before.
Speaker 11: You'd be surprised what actually gets flashed down? I did find my toy card and.
Speaker 1: Do you want too? It's about forty years ago now, Blue, one.
Speaker 4: Long journey from the UK.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but you know, I wonder whe but it pops up selfwhere Andrew might find it in that bucket?
Speaker 1: Ye, Andrew? What do you find sometimes?
Speaker 11: Well, one time I did find a set of taste but more than anything, we just call them rags. It's just random pieces of material that people having to flash down and it just blocks up the sewer systems.
Speaker 5: All right, Well, Andrew, have a good day to day checking out those suers. Thanks for giving us a call mate, Safe from the road.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Ash.
Speaker 5: Good morning Ash. What's your long distance queuing this srning mate, I do.
Speaker 12: Have four hundred fifty k the day.
Speaker 1: Mirrow hero status A day a day.
Speaker 5: You must be going from Mount Eliza to just be on paran It's not even on maps, you know, once you get into windso it just drops off there.
Speaker 1: What is your what is your What kind of trip is that? Then? What do you do?
Speaker 12: I'd do with the chickens to butchers or over in Melbourne and Victoria.
Speaker 1: So those chickens know what happens at their end. They already dead.
Speaker 12: They were already dead.
Speaker 5: Buddy, all right, you don't go no little trip, guys, come, lovely, beautiful day today humidity is a little bit higher.
Speaker 1: Wait, we're not going to butchers because.
Speaker 5: We heard about those guy friends of ours who never came back. No, no, no, no butchers on this trip.
Speaker 1: And so is it?
Speaker 13: That?
Speaker 1: Is that?
Speaker 5: What the all the big mileage is from going to the butchers every every day with them chickens.
Speaker 1: What is that? Making? Is it? The is it you taking the chickens to the butcher's? That what you're doing? Just that straight long trip every.
Speaker 12: Day every day? You know, I take my daughter to fire running. What is in the afternoon for sports good only, But what is that if they d eleven and thirteen and the volanty fireparties and they do fire running, they look up poses and hydrants instead.
Speaker 3: Of race a given time like a drill.
Speaker 5: Well, I tell you what is amazing? I mean gooding on them for volunteering. You know it's about But to be honest, if you're calling Triple zero and they go listen, they're a bit busy at the moment, the main unit, but there's a couple of really promising to help. You're on thirteen year olds. You're like, don't what I trump put out myself.
Speaker 1: I've got it.
Speaker 6: Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 5: Why are all movies so unnecessarily long?
Speaker 1: Now? It's just a standard. I want to go and see the new Batman movie next week.
Speaker 5: The Batman. They put that vertinus. They know it's a bit moody now with that that guy Robert Patterson. It's not it's not Batman. You know, it's not athletes. It's the The Batman.
Speaker 1: Three hours long.
Speaker 5: I mean, I love the Dark Knight movies, right, but you know I've done like nine or ten hours of that story.
Speaker 1: You know, what else are they going to do for three hours?
Speaker 5: How many times you kick someone in a cape, you know, sat in that sort of dark basement, you know, looking mean and moody at CCTV footage.
Speaker 1: And stuff like that.
Speaker 5: As Gotham turns to ruin here spoiling it again.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm not I don't know if that's what happens. But three hours of it it's.
Speaker 8: Too much because you don't even need to do any setup because we know who Batman is.
Speaker 4: So just get straight into the actually.
Speaker 1: The Origin store. We've done fifteen odd hours of the Origin story. Just get into it.
Speaker 5: Nineteen minutes is enough, mate, you know, then everyone can go home earlier as well. Three hours by the time you get there. Do you guys always want to see the trailers beforehind?
Speaker 1: I do?
Speaker 4: No, I don't, don't you know, I try and skip the trailers.
Speaker 5: Oh no, I feel like I'm being short changed. I want to know what's coming up.
Speaker 13: No.
Speaker 8: I actually asked the guy on who's ripping the tickets, what time does the actual feature start?
Speaker 5: He'll know't stand cowboys like that, cowboys, as I referred to you people, cowboys.
Speaker 4: So if it's half hour of trailers.
Speaker 1: It's so cool.
Speaker 5: Rocking in like you got inside knowledge. You know, a little tip off there. You see people like you just shuffling in, smuggling sat down, just as like it goes Metro Golden Mayor or the line raws and then comes the cool people.
Speaker 1: I want to know because you watched the trains go Alex rubbish. That looks good.
Speaker 6: What have we seen him in before?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 5: So hear in Phatsy's story earlier about the finding a red back spider in a car during school pickup yesterday, and then I'm still tack this. Just advise an audit daughter just gets in the back, see because that's the standard.
Speaker 1: Device, isn't it.
Speaker 5: You know, if you see a red back, just make sure you're traveling the back. See the red back, get in the back. That's the official slogan. I believe this morning. Are there any more stories of animals in cars, whether it's a surprise and unwanted visitor like a red back, or whether you've been transporting pets or live stock.
Speaker 1: I want to hear about stories about animals in cars.
Speaker 5: The best story we go. I'll give you a pair of tickets. Come a cinema it now with me next week? If you want go and see three hours off Batman. I've got cinemas gold class double pass. You don't have to come and meet by the way kids people go. I'm not sure whether I actually see it in the day. It's a six or nine thing, and hang out with him in the morning. I want to know about animals and cars. I chucked live stock in there because I remember a couple of years ago going to see my sister. She's married to a farmer. He's got like a proper job. His dad was a farmer, his grandfather was one. And they're all like hardened, wet, basic whatever I am, they are, they do.
Speaker 4: A real job.
Speaker 5: I've been round there on Christmas right heat, and I get up at like with a hangover.
Speaker 1: On Boxing Day.
Speaker 5: He's already done like four hours and melts a thousand cows, this with two hats.
Speaker 1: So anyway, we once had to go, he said. He said that he does speak like this as well. This is how Farmer's New UK s all I come there and pick up some pigs. What is happening? This is cod and I go go on both and pigs and I'm like, do I want to come with you to buy some pigs?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, sure, Okay, So his like farm van wouldn't start, so we had to take my sister's car, which is just a normal station working for school runs.
Speaker 1: We had four pigs that we're apparently going to go and buy, right, we have to flatten the seats. Yeah, I swear this apple.
Speaker 5: Right, So we drive to see some other crazy weather being far like that leathery sort of Clint Eastward skin like dry, Like, dude, you must know there's moisturiines in the world.
Speaker 1: You don't have to be.
Speaker 5: It doesn't have to be this side anyway, He sort of greets and go, brotherigs.
Speaker 1: These pigs do not.
Speaker 5: Want to get a station working, right. It's seriously like sort of arrestings or drunk people on midnight and a Friday night.
Speaker 1: We're like trying to get these pigs in. The pigs.
Speaker 5: I never trying to get my hands on a pig. There's no reason why I should trying to get these pigs in a speck of a station work, right. It's like party balloons. It's wild in there. We get them in and we close the door. I get in the front straightway. There's this awful smell and obviously I'm not a farmer sweet. They're used to working around muck and like animal and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: It's not a big deal to them.
Speaker 5: But these pigs driving along and then it's like school run pickup, so we're stuck in traffic. You can see the rearview mirror this four pigs, so eight eyes staring at us, going where we're going?
Speaker 4: Where did you take us?
Speaker 1: While we're in a station wagon?
Speaker 5: And then non stop defecated. Here is this and you know I'm not in my very sensitive gag reflex.
Speaker 1: I have to pull. He's like anymore, we need to get I melt the cars. I prayed sick. What have you got to do? It's town stiff neck. I ain't pulling over. So yeah, this morning, I want to know about animals. Wor's trip of my lifetime animals in cars.
Speaker 2: This is the Christian o'connells show podcast.
Speaker 5: A story from Patsy earlier on Whilst you were all asleep at the start the show about a red back spider in a car yesterday during school pickup and Patsy, being the tough, powerful liner, she has just casually told a door to get in the back.
Speaker 3: It had gone into the engine bay.
Speaker 1: I'm sure, America, you know for sure, and it's a red barony.
Speaker 3: Can you But sometimes you have to take chances in life.
Speaker 5: With a kind of surprise of popping out another air event or you know, up by the accelerator, you know, biting my foot.
Speaker 1: You know, is a red back spider?
Speaker 5: I'd want to know for sure I'm burning that car to a husk before I go anywhere near it. Jack, what can you tell us about the powers of the red back spider?
Speaker 8: Between two thousand and ten thousand people get bitten every year by the red back spider. The female is more deadly than the male, and research right out there. I just paused on the next factor, which was they like to live between ten degrees and twenty five degrees.
Speaker 1: That's the most important one. I mean, I'd start there.
Speaker 5: I was wondering the whole time. But what is their optimum temperature temperature? Because then if you are in a car, and certainly there is a red but I know where I can set that air con work.
Speaker 1: And he's gonna hate this. Yeah, I do you like that one degree off? It's chitty. I don't like it when it's chitty.
Speaker 5: Yeah, don't mind half fast research, it's a new weekly feature that's going to run for us called half fast Research. Thank you for the spider facts there, Jack forgot the master of Google. So this morning we're looking for stories. Whatever half fast research can you do for the show? No, we want stories about animals in cars, whether it's a surprise visitor like Patsy's red back spider, or you were moving live stock or pets and they got loose. Anything to do with animals in cars. I want to know about it today.
Speaker 1: Dane, Good morning, what's going on Christian here? I'm good Dane.
Speaker 5: Welcome to the show. So what's your story about an animal in a car?
Speaker 12: I'm on from So we're out Ony Not and we're having to see frothies.
Speaker 14: And went back to the you to have a frothy and there's a fox in the ute.
Speaker 12: I left the window.
Speaker 14: You could obviously smell the food, so I jumped in.
Speaker 12: The ute and yeah, I was trying to get the food out of the fridge.
Speaker 5: Flagrant. Those foxes, they don't care, right, I reckon. It was just sat in that driver's seat trying to hot one of the car to drive off with all those frothies.
Speaker 1: Take it back to his fox mates.
Speaker 12: I think he was trying to get the food out, or he might have been trying to go with beer.
Speaker 5: I don't know. Both foxes don't care. They're flagrant, those foxes. Fox in a U A strong start. Thank you very much, Shirt Dane. Have a good day, mate, legend.
Speaker 12: Choose that.
Speaker 1: Dennis.
Speaker 5: Hello, Hello, Dennis, Welcome to the show. Welcome on board, Dennis. You O KD yeah yeah, good, all right.
Speaker 1: Animal in a car? What have you got, big Dennis.
Speaker 15: So I shared a house with a girl and she started going out with this guy for those dodgy characters who has his finger in lots and lots of pies. And one of his things was that he was a licensed snake catcher, so he.
Speaker 1: And snakes. That's it.
Speaker 15: Absolutely he could catch He could catch snakes and sell them to traders. So he's picked her up to go away on a romantic weekend.
Speaker 5: Gets there's so much going on this trauma, he can traders.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's it.
Speaker 15: So he's taken away for this romantic weekend and along the way he's just happened to casually mention that he's got one of his snakes at his court in the back. And that's fine. She's not particularly fussed about snakes, until he suddenly starts screaming as they're driving along because the snake has got loose, come under the seat and.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 15: So he's swerving all over the road, manages to pull over, peels the snake off his foot.
Speaker 5: Say, one thing you don't want from a licensed snake catcher is that guy screaming.
Speaker 1: You don't want to know what he's going to do. Oh God, no, I pray for death. Oh God, take her. We've only started going out together.
Speaker 8: This is exactly when they told you not to do when I got my license.
Speaker 1: This is punishment and my finger in too many pies anyone.
Speaker 15: So then he's managed to recapture the snake and they've made it to the hotel where they were going to. He's taken it, brought it inside, so of course it doesn't get loose in the car and promptly and has promptly lost it in the hotel room so they could and then they had to check out and basically go, yes, sorry, there's a snake in the room. We're going now, good luck, and they took off and left the snake in the hotel room. A little boutique hotel.
Speaker 5: Wow, Denis this is yeah, it was just ana story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's so much going on with that.
Speaker 15: I know, I know, and she probably dumped him after that.
Speaker 1: Of course. A couple of flags.
Speaker 15: Yeah, Christian, Can I just say that not watching the trailers before a movie is one of the indicators of psycho a psychopath?
Speaker 1: Quite right?
Speaker 5: I agree those aren't strong enough words psychopath. You're right, it's actually the third thing on the psychopath test.
Speaker 1: That's how the couch A lot of them, you know, Dennis.
Speaker 8: I literally just told a story about a Medusa character who's leaving snakes all over the village, and you're calling me a psychopaths.
Speaker 15: Psychopaths if the shoe fits like an understand letting a snake go, but not watching the trailers, that is just beyond the past.
Speaker 8: Their finger out of the pie, Dennis, Come on to don with me, Come don't know with me?
Speaker 1: Dennis. Dennis will send you a prize. That is a great call.
Speaker 15: Thank you.
Speaker 1: No animals in cars? What have you got?
Speaker 13: You're listening to the question no Carl's Show podcast every morning.
Speaker 5: We're blessed with such great stories to you guys. We never ever take it for granted, thank you. Animals in Cars As people call in, we've got this very sturdy art phone system where the producers can label some of you so very quickly.
Speaker 1: I can look at the lines.
Speaker 5: Whoever was online to it just said in capitals absolutely not, which I now can't think what possible store about an animal in the car would in just that three minutes of pink. They've got time to type out. Christian must know not to go to line too. He opens this door behind it is all manner of horrors. Absolutely not some of them.
Speaker 1: Have you seen them?
Speaker 5: Jack sumteriscoat No, No. As soon as we hit this outbreak, I'm going to have a word with the producer, go what the hell is too?
Speaker 16: We should do a podcast? What was to brackets? Absolutely not? The calls that they have to hear, so.
Speaker 5: You don't have to hear them. All right, let's take them on so we can from this morning nine four one four one o four three Animals in Cars Tim Coome morning.
Speaker 17: Good morning.
Speaker 18: Here you going.
Speaker 1: I'm going to Tim and thanks corner show.
Speaker 19: Tim.
Speaker 1: What have you got for sending an animal in a car story?
Speaker 17: Oh look me, princess. I hope he's not listening, but petrified the spiders, and she's coming down frankstond Andy Road and one's crawled up on the windscreen. He jumped out of the car forgot to take it out of gear, and the car's rolling down the wrong side of the road.
Speaker 1: God, you can't be doing that.
Speaker 5: I mean, perhaps he just gets people to sit in the back car can create more problems like an accident.
Speaker 17: I'm sure there's lots of spider stories.
Speaker 5: All right, Producer Tim, let's go to guy.
Speaker 8: Yeah, have you let the car roll onto the oncoming traffic. Yeah, but there's a lot of spider.
Speaker 5: He was going to say, no one was injured, rather than go, let's not worry about that. The better phone here, Christian is spider stories on four one four three.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 5: They're by a new exec producer Tim Guy. Good morning, Good morning, here go struggling guy.
Speaker 1: Great guy, Guy, what's his story about an animal in the car.
Speaker 20: No, it was just years ago.
Speaker 18: The old man was a tickler for going up to clear and Stiles and picking up a bag, and those sorts of things in this particular day were saying to be driving pras we get up to this clear and syle. Of course, his half dozen young poddy calves. Baby calves come up for sale and he got them chaped. Of course, no way get them home, but put them in the back of the old kings would take it and make the living the grain driving driving back to the farm with a half dozen potty cows down the launch and we're all driving along with our hit hanging out the windows.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Clearing up the mess afterwards must have been a nightmare.
Speaker 18: Well while I was young at that day, so that was that was mom and dad's job, thank god. But yeah, after that he tended to go to clear and Syles with a trailer with a cage on the can.
Speaker 5: H Yeah, you learn from that one. You can do it once, don't in the old calves in the Kingswood a.
Speaker 1: Right, God, definitely, yeah, yeah, thank you very much. Your it's going on out there.
Speaker 6: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 5: Yesterday morning we were doing your Weakest Claim to Fame lobby do every Wednesday. Look a fewr stories your Weakest Claim to Fame. Yesterday we were blessed lots of great story that we do every week, but two of them involving celebrities items of clothing sort of thing like we're almost started to form a lost property box, which is what we want to carry on with and see can you keep it going?
Speaker 1: This morning? The first one we got was about this AFL great.
Speaker 10: I've actually head on my body Dustin Martin's football shorts. Dusty was coming home from futty training. Let them in a taxi. My cousin got in taxi driver realized and my cousin took them, knowing that I'm an Everard Richmondton and said here you go now.
Speaker 5: Also she said that she then wore them to a family picnic. And then the key line which I didn't want to ask you follow up question for some of the family picnic.
Speaker 1: I don't know what. At one point the.
Speaker 5: Old Dusty's got ripped off. Goodness knows what happened. That's not this show's concern. Then, so we got Dusty Martin shorts. So Jack, I need you now to start forming a list of what's in our celebrity lost property.
Speaker 1: Okay, So we've got Dusty Martin short Rusty.
Speaker 5: And then we had the Russell crows ice skates.
Speaker 14: I shared a taxi with Russell Crowe's ice skates. Now we're shooting the movie mistery Alaska. Apparently they had taken one size of two small skates for Russell Crowe, so they chucked a pair in the taxi and I was going there to be an extra in the film.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so take these, these are eleven.
Speaker 5: I told that young lad is no way he's going to get those big old feet of hiss right into a pair of ice skating against signed ten. So this morning, then can we keep this going? What are you what we were just opening? Was it the shorts or the ice skates?
Speaker 4: And now I'm doing Russell Crowe's ice skates?
Speaker 1: Good? All right, Russell, there's two, isn't there? Share double double?
Speaker 3: I believe?
Speaker 1: So yeah, I say that. Yeah, you got that in.
Speaker 4: Oh got that in good Man?
Speaker 1: All right? So read about Jack, just check there. You're taking it down correctly.
Speaker 8: Shorts, the notes of the meeting, Dustin Mutt's bullshorts, Russell Crow's ice skates.
Speaker 1: Gotcha, all right? So let's keep this going.
Speaker 5: If we're trying to find this sort of lost property of the stars, what clothing have you got for us that is of a famous person, any kind of a lister through to zlister, You've got something to chuck in there right now.
Speaker 1: Actually, Patsy, what did the war? I be love God your husband.
Speaker 7: Catch He went to John Mellencamp's concert at Rod Laver in the early nineties and he threw out John Mellencamp he was cougar then back then threw out his belt buckle into the crowd and Chris just.
Speaker 1: Like someone's eye out with that a guitar drumstick or a pick.
Speaker 5: But a solid belt buckle also. Was it attached to his belt?
Speaker 7: No, no, no, he took it off and Chris just happened to put his arm up and caught it.
Speaker 1: Wow, the this big.
Speaker 7: Oval disc thing with a big American spread eagle and his initials.
Speaker 5: On, it's just rotating through the air. Chris just casually just rises.
Speaker 7: Up, yeah, reflexes like a pen and caught it. So he'd had a few on the way home and was in the cab. He shoved it into the back pocket of his jeans and it had obviously come out in the cab and didn't realize until he got in the house and the cab was gone.
Speaker 3: So he's get who knows where it is now?
Speaker 5: Mellencamp when he was cougar, because that's when it was like, prime, stop exactly, Cougar men Incamp, you're hanging on that belt buck aren't you?
Speaker 3: Absolutely you are? But did I realize it is his?
Speaker 8: Did did he say what John Cougar did with his loose pants after he threw.
Speaker 5: The Maybe that's why I had to change his name from Cougar. Don't have any It's a different time. Now drop the cougar literally all right, Jack, I don't wanted to typing it into the documentary.
Speaker 1: Come on, John mellencamp belt buckle?
Speaker 4: How many hells in? Mellencare too?
Speaker 6: The Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Looking for your stories right now. Clothing of the stars.
Speaker 5: Have you on an encounter with an item of clothing, any item of clothing Dusty Martin, shorts, ice skates of Russell Crow, your encounters with any item of clothing of a famous person? So we're building the dreaded lost Property Box of famous people's items?
Speaker 1: Jack, what's in there? So far?
Speaker 8: So we got the footy shorts of Dustin Martin, the ice skates of Russell Crow, and John Cougar Mellencamp's belt buckle.
Speaker 1: Still can't believe this.
Speaker 5: Jody's emailed me Christian when I was about ten. I was cool to be on the Early Bird Show with Martin Monster.
Speaker 1: Any if you used to watch this?
Speaker 5: Yes, on a Saturday morning, me and two friends. It was at the Channel Channel ten studios where they filmed Neighbors. We got given costumes to hear for the segment we were on. There were clown costumes worn by the Neighbours cars previously foreseen. I wore the one and kept it that Kylie Minogue once wore.
Speaker 1: Heh all right, so Kylie Minogue clown outfit? What a lo property? Chuck it in there, Jackie boy Dal, Good morning morning, Christian.
Speaker 17: How are you?
Speaker 5: I'm good down, welcome to a show. Have you having a good week? What have you got for our celebrity lost property?
Speaker 21: Mate? I think you guys are like this one many years ago, I was going to walk into the Mount Beauty Pub with my girlfriend's father. Just as we got to the front door, this body comes flying out a thousand miles now and lands at our feet. We look down and we discover it's Mel Gibson and he's dropped his cigar.
Speaker 5: So this, wow, it's like a scene out of Lethal Weapon.
Speaker 1: Of Then I'm going to need your badging gun Riggs.
Speaker 21: So he had had a large night and we all had. So I picked up the cigar, and we picked up mel Gibson and walked back.
Speaker 5: I love the fact that you went for the stogy first as well.
Speaker 21: And then we are walking back into the pub because he was a bit worse away, and then probably were we all got training out. About five minutes later, they're.
Speaker 1: Just thrown him out.
Speaker 5: No want, it's people picking him up and bringing it back in. You can throw it one way, it's not game.
Speaker 1: The bounces like to play and bring him back. It's like a tennis match with the drunks.
Speaker 5: Yeah down, awesome story with send you a prize, Thanks buddy, thank you.
Speaker 1: So we got mel Gibson in that lost property box now cigar per great, let's try Paul. Good morning, Paul Bonding. Here you go. I'm good, Paul. So celebrity lost property. What have you got for us?
Speaker 5: I've got fifty wow in the club in the lost property?
Speaker 1: How have you got that?
Speaker 22: A long time ago, young fella into that sort of music, and I went to his concert and yeah, just in the middle, bouncing a way as you do, and somehow he chucked it out and somehow I just chuck my hand up grab and.
Speaker 15: I was like yeah, and then just headed away. So no, one's still not of mere pretty much.
Speaker 5: I was about to ask what hat? I could be a bowler hat or something like that. It's obviously a baseball cap. I've not seen him in a top hat.
Speaker 1: You know good, I said, good, New York.
Speaker 15: Yeah, flat cap.
Speaker 1: Cap. Put the down's cap.
Speaker 5: All right, thank you very much, Paul One. These are brilliant. These are brilliant. What is now in our celebrity lost property box?
Speaker 8: Jack Dustin Martin's footy shorts, Russell Crow's ice skates, John Coiger, Mellencam's belt buckle, Kyler Minogg's clown outfit, Melkinson's cigar, fifty cents baseball.
Speaker 6: Cap, Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 1: Coming up on the way.
Speaker 5: We're back into another day on this week's incredible audacious.
Speaker 1: Win Your Height and Weight Week, this morning's price.
Speaker 5: Whoa hearing wow, wee oh what's that trapdoor we've just falling in? It's a grazing board. Is this amazing grace? To amazing grace? I should have been warned, What a lovely surprise. Let's open that trapdoor again and all slide down it.
Speaker 4: Uh greasy.
Speaker 5: To him to cheese a purpose built grazing board. Fantastic will be made for you no matter how till you are.
Speaker 1: This is the price.
Speaker 19: Hey, how how Pa from Dodo's Delights Here, We've got great meat, grape cheeses. My mum makes the best relishes you've ever tasted. They're going to be on their fruit all the boys, sandwiches, rolls, homemade muffins, homemade slices, three courses of delicious, six foot devin foot long grazing boards.
Speaker 20: Wow, you guys in the studio.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Hey, I like it. If only you were him to a shock gutarie board.
Speaker 5: Uh grazzy, this is gold plus.
Speaker 4: As too as me.
Speaker 1: That is good. That is very good. Just sing another one here, jack Crazy in love.
Speaker 4: Dare we go for the backup? I want to hear it come in looking so crazy right now, crazy, We're crazy right now.
Speaker 5: Remember a man has to actually do this in the studio during the day.
Speaker 1: Wow, Crazy in love, that's no backup.
Speaker 4: Coming looking so crazy right now?
Speaker 1: It is crazy, so.
Speaker 3: Crazy coming looking gummy, looking so crazy.
Speaker 8: Oh Jackie it with rio just then his own hype man. Listen to that back you know, in those kind of songs, you'll have a hype man yelling in the background. I think Rio is doing his own hype gummy.
Speaker 1: Looking so crazy right now, that's crazy. That's great, Jackie boy. What's going on with you at the moment.
Speaker 8: You guys know NBA superstar Steph Curry, Yeah, megastar, world's best three point shooter ever in the NBA. There's a poster of him near our house where he's wearing this cool outfit playing basketball with the sleeves of a T shirt cut off. I wanted to yesterday mimic that look. I had this image in my head of me in a shirt with the sleeves cut off at the local hoop shooting baskets, looking cool.
Speaker 5: So we just now understand the process that's gone on in your mind. You see a poster of one of the all time Hall of Famous Steph Curry, and you think the only thing separating me chat post from him.
Speaker 1: Is these sleeves.
Speaker 5: You're why Rolex pay lots of money to Brad Pitton DiCaprio to slap a watch on their wrist so that we see that poster and go, do you know the only thing in the difference between me and that, and Leonardo is buying a watch, and then I'll be like them. So you're now, Steph Curry, do what do you mean you actually cut off the sleeves of a T shirt?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I got an old T shirt cut off the sleeves, like Steph Curry.
Speaker 1: I mean, if you're twelve, this is what you do. You're thirty four? Man, are you doing it? Where's Bianchy? You're hiding from her? You're not doing it for your wife.
Speaker 8: I didn't want her to say eat in case it didn't look good, and luckily it does.
Speaker 4: It didn't look good.
Speaker 5: You're not cash and how do you casually introduce that look without any gun of boyd? So suddenly what you're you're you're making tea, You're wanting a dishwasher's going?
Speaker 1: Hang on a minute, where's Jack gone? Steph Curry's bent over. I'm clogging the drain for the dishwasher.
Speaker 8: I thought I might be able to sneak out without see me and get down to the basketball court, and you know, just the neighborhood.
Speaker 4: You look and blank and white.
Speaker 8: I think the problem is looking at the poster again and why mind shirt didn't look good? Is it's a baggy shirt that people choose to cut the sleeves off. Mine was quite a tight fitting shirt, and it just looked all wrong. I looked like a student playing the thug in a school play, and I made an unconvincing thug.
Speaker 5: Jack was generous enough to share, and we've had to swear and sign a contract that this will not be shared publicly.
Speaker 7: A photo of oh please, please, please please.
Speaker 1: I went and showed my wife and kids.
Speaker 4: You were meant to that was for your eyes open.
Speaker 1: I can't my eyes, I can't.
Speaker 5: History needs to see that a man did this today thinking if I just.
Speaker 1: Snippy snips down.
Speaker 5: Steph Curry, get out there now that coboy court do a three three pointers.
Speaker 4: It was too tight, wasn't it.
Speaker 8: The the neck was too tight and the sleeve holes were right up.
Speaker 5: Now if that's what you need to tell yourself, so you went to sleep last night.
Speaker 1: The difference Steph Curry is an athlete.
Speaker 5: Patsy described because the listeners there's no way chat will share this.
Speaker 1: What does that look like?
Speaker 7: Oh, there are no words. It's like nineties nightclub, like on the street.
Speaker 1: It's a creepy turns up by himself.
Speaker 3: Isn't it's it's a.
Speaker 1: New cab driver drifting around, all right.
Speaker 4: We got like Steph Curry.
Speaker 2: This is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 5: Just going to give you a warning now. I don't have a good feeling about this.
Speaker 4: Trust me, trust me.
Speaker 5: That's why, that's why, that's what a good feeling. Who's doing the show at the moment, in isolation from home, doesn't almost he want to be any risk of getting COVID. He's seven eight days away from his wife giving birthla a son. So Jack and I just chatting down the line about this quiz we're about to set up in a minute, Patsy o'ur man here the quiz master is spooks. One of these questions involves a bridge, all right, and heights and whenever this has happened to this show before, it just it goes badly.
Speaker 1: I've just heard Jack yelling at producer Rio, what does that mean? Clearance? Blow water?
Speaker 5: Does that mean like the pylons being forced into the ground?
Speaker 1: And I guys, ten seconds left on John par.
Speaker 8: Oh, it is way too vague, really vague. I hope somebody wins before we get to this bridge question.
Speaker 5: Not just that We've just realized there's no tie break question. So please let me tell you to call in. Please try and win this.
Speaker 1: Do not draw. I'm offering you cash prize to get this, right, am I even telling?
Speaker 5: Don't fair the questions. I do not want to be going to a tie break. We've totally forgot the quizzes oft an ending tiebreak. And there is a question involving clearance below the water. If I'm running a naval academy, we have loads of business doing questions like that. But yesterday they get excited about three songs welded together? Why do we do this to ourselves?
Speaker 1: All right? It is show for maybe a show too far.
Speaker 8: I blame myself into the questions. The days are where we're asking what colorI is Shrek?
Speaker 1: That is our wheelhouse? Clearance below the water?
Speaker 5: Admiral all right, Day four a show too far? No show a lifetime coming up next on this When you're high and wait week literally clutching this document, the moment, hanging on to something in a storm. On Monday, Kelly one is waiting sausages twenty five kilos. Tuesday, Stella on our height and red rooster. Yesterday we gave away your way in welding equipment.
Speaker 1: I think was a Manda that won that today. What a prize. Let's hand over to Dodo's Delights and Lee.
Speaker 19: Hey, How, Hey, how it's Lee from Dodo's Delights.
Speaker 20: Here.
Speaker 19: We've got great meat, grape cheeses. My mum makes the best relishes you've ever tasted. They're going to be on their fruit sandwiches, rolls, homemade muffins, homemade slices, three courses of delicious six foot seven foot long grazing boards.
Speaker 18: Back to you guys in the studio.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much.
Speaker 4: A great z.
Speaker 1: I've actually taking a knee for radio right now. All right, so this prize, it is an amazing prize.
Speaker 5: Okay, this is a great price, a purpose built grazing board that could be like seven foot and then all this beautiful food that they do at Didoes Delights.
Speaker 1: They rang us last week.
Speaker 5: The reason why we're doing this is only thanks to generosity of the good people that always support the show. So thank you to Lee and his mum's relish as well.
Speaker 1: What a price.
Speaker 5: You win the board which could be seven foot, which is gonna be purpose built made for you. Then you get two kilograms of meat, ham, salami, roast beef, two kilograms of cheeses, five jars worth of old Mumma's homemade relish, one kilo of gourmet crackers, one kilo of pickles and pickled onions.
Speaker 1: I love pickled onions.
Speaker 5: Fifteen mini rolls, thirteen mini ruffins, thirteen mini slices, all homemade. The fruit rackets here over eight k fruit doesn't weigh that much. That's a lot. A kilo of strawberries. Oh, there's a lot of strawberries. Who's sitting on a consignment of that many secure compound?
Speaker 1: Hey ho?
Speaker 5: Two kilograms of grapes, what are you running the Roman army? A whole watermelon, the whole cantaloup, and one kilogram of a mysteriously labeled other delicious fresh fruit.
Speaker 1: That lot cheap somewhere off the docks.
Speaker 5: All right, calling now to win your height in a sharkouterie board. Two of you will go up against each other as we play a charcuterie shootout.
Speaker 1: Jack will read out two things.
Speaker 5: One of them is higher than the other. You have to guess instantly what's higher first. One to get three right wins this amazing prize.
Speaker 1: Jack. You ready to quiz Let's do it brighter.
Speaker 13: You're listening to the Christian O Carl Show podcast.
Speaker 5: Hello to all the kids listening right now, pulled over not outside school as mum is trying to call through to win this amazing prize, a seven foot grazing board with enough food on top for twenty people. Thank you very much to Lee and his mum, Ronda. This is a family run cafe who called up last week Dodo's Delights. And one of the lovely things you might not realistens about Melbourne is there are so many family run cafes and businesses here Sandy and London. These are really rare now they've all been replaced by big sort of global mega chains.
Speaker 1: But I love this.
Speaker 5: They do traditional food and also they do homemade crumpets. So thank you much to Ronda and Lee for doing this. It is an amazing prize. I'd love to win this all right, before we play What's Higher? Jack, I've got choices. You're the quiz master. Quiz master, I've got three game show drone effects for when we play. Okay, let's hear them a so as you go, White's Higher.
Speaker 1: Or as it be.
Speaker 4: Yep a bit more racing the clock five.
Speaker 5: Of this one suspense or was it this one that they've labeled serious drones?
Speaker 1: Here come the drones, Oh too serious? Like his big brother. Time to leave the house? Where you going?
Speaker 5: Eh?
Speaker 1: Number two go dow number two? All right, let's play it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that's what's higher?
Speaker 5: And I've asked him for a really dramatic because obviously we're going to be asking people what's high. We're going to them two things, which one is higher than the other. Once it gets straight away, no ching on Google stuff like that. So I said, team, get a really big traumatic countdown check that, or don't actually get me a grandfather clock. Go to Downton Abbey, will call the clock the Lord Cranleigh House. I'll see in the background of his drawing room.
Speaker 4: And what was at the end that another opening.
Speaker 5: Microwaved lunturally yesterday and the officright, the.
Speaker 4: Pies ready, you ready to play jack? We don't need that caredown thing. I don't think like.
Speaker 5: We're going with this all. I've got a show too far. Let's play what's Higher. Let's meet today's contestants at first. Margie, good morning, Hey Christian Margie.
Speaker 1: So you fancy we'rening this giant grazing board.
Speaker 9: Yeah, totally.
Speaker 10: I've got two growing daughters and they're eating me out of house, in the home.
Speaker 1: And how old are your daughters? Theyre in the car right now, in the school.
Speaker 10: Right in the car, and they're looking mortified, and they're eleven and nine.
Speaker 1: Awesome, And what are their names? So we can say hello.
Speaker 12: Gret and Rory.
Speaker 1: Hello, Greta and Rory.
Speaker 14: Hie, let us go to school.
Speaker 1: Grazing mortar. Al right, good luck, Margie.
Speaker 5: And in the red corners ad Margie is.
Speaker 1: Another mom on the school run.
Speaker 5: I think Christine, good morning, Good morning guys. Christine, you on the school run?
Speaker 15: I certainly am, And yeah, i have two mortified teenage girls and the cow awesome.
Speaker 1: Awesome man who is joining you.
Speaker 15: So I've got Jamie Lee and Abigail.
Speaker 5: Good morning, Jamie Lee and Abigail good morning. All right, ladies, are you ready to play?
Speaker 11: Really?
Speaker 1: Can we have a good, clean fight? Yep?
Speaker 15: Please can try?
Speaker 1: It is one all right, Jackie, boy, he's breathless there, Jackie with the nose. Questions, jack are you ready to quiz? Let's go, let's quiz.
Speaker 8: Okay for the world's biggest grazing board. Who are going first, Margie? Yeah, yep, Margie, what's higher? Prime Minister Scott Morrison or Opposition leader Anthony ALBANIZI Gimo.
Speaker 1: Correct? Second going?
Speaker 13: Wow?
Speaker 1: Done, strong start from Margie.
Speaker 5: Let's go to Christine in our Charcuterie shootout. Tell me channel seven we're ready to talk formats.
Speaker 1: The question, please, Jackie boy, what's higher?
Speaker 8: Max Gorn or Brody Grundy to a late ruckman of the AFL.
Speaker 12: Max Gorn.
Speaker 4: Correct, Macgourney.
Speaker 5: Wow, it's even Stevens here in this Charcuterie shootout.
Speaker 1: Jack Second round, Maggie, what's higher?
Speaker 4: The Big Banana or Big Ben?
Speaker 9: M Well, Big Ben is actually the clock not destructed that it's saving on.
Speaker 10: So I'm going to go to Big Banana.
Speaker 8: Oh hid our first, we're just.
Speaker 4: Going for the We're going for the whole old tower.
Speaker 1: We've got the whole. Can I speak to a supervisor, Christine? Your question?
Speaker 20: Is it?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: She is technically correct. Actually, the the.
Speaker 5: Hang on hang on the quis the quiet I wants to speak a quiz setter.
Speaker 1: Yes, I will, that's correct.
Speaker 4: We may have been a error on my part.
Speaker 1: We were trying and we give you this you're still in the big game.
Speaker 4: You two one up, Christine. What is higher? Prince Charles or the fresh Prince of bel Air?
Speaker 15: Prince Charles.
Speaker 4: It's the fresh Prince one. This is one seven.
Speaker 1: That's only the crown. You know when he's wearing that.
Speaker 4: He ain't wearing the crown yet. It's still no technicalities there.
Speaker 1: You've used up all the more technicalities. Guys. I told you this was going to fall apart.
Speaker 4: All right, Maggie, if you get this, you win ridge question?
Speaker 1: Oh no, oh, marg as well with it?
Speaker 4: Okay, Margie.
Speaker 8: From what I understand, we're looking for the height of a bridge between the water and where.
Speaker 4: The cars drive.
Speaker 8: What is higher the west Gate Bridge or Sydney Harbor Bridge.
Speaker 1: What's you're going for, Margie?
Speaker 10: Bridge?
Speaker 1: Which one? Did you say, Bate you going Westgate?
Speaker 19: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes, you corrected the charkou ben knowledge. We didn't get together tide break whenever.
Speaker 5: Really Well, now, so listen, Margie, what are we going to put down as your heights? So this is going to be a purpose made to your height? CHARKOUTI board, greasing board. What are we going to go for? Seven foot?
Speaker 13: Well?
Speaker 9: You know that I'm all about the details.
Speaker 12: So the question is with heels or without?
Speaker 1: Well, back to Big Ben, aren't we technicology? The toll issue can be So why should we should we put you down.
Speaker 10: For sevens without my shoes on?
Speaker 1: I am not that sort of would actually right now? Seven seventh foot Margie.
Speaker 13: Yeah, well done.
Speaker 5: She won a seven foot grade with enough beautiful foods from Dodo to lights defeat twenty people.
Speaker 4: Okay, no more technicalities. All wait, we promise.
Speaker 5: During this hand break, let's all google now these height things. I don't know which way that went, but anyway, it's over.
Speaker 6: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 5: All right, time waste? Are they on National Farm Day? We're looking for your farm bands. I'm just looking at mine. These eight these are keep them with the last twenty minutes.
Speaker 1: Not great.
Speaker 8: I can't believe it's National Farm Day and you did that farmer impersonation earlier today.
Speaker 1: I see what you're trying to do.
Speaker 4: I want to hear it again.
Speaker 5: Now you don't all right, farm bands? My chemical fertilizer?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, clever silver?
Speaker 1: Why but grudgingly clever like that? What kind of teacher are you? Right now?
Speaker 5: A disillusion one hold of os? They're now working down on the farm.
Speaker 1: That's right, they're houling notes silver.
Speaker 5: There's a rapper working on the farm. God, he was good last week at the super Bowl.
Speaker 1: That's right. He's rounding up all the sheep. It's sheep, doggie dog.
Speaker 5: I will only except it. Thank you, Gold eighties band to power working on the farm, to plow, to plow.
Speaker 1: To plow, plow, a plow behind the pow from the eighties.
Speaker 4: China in your hands, No, no, no, Bronze.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, yes, Gold Notorious p I G. Gold Swill.
Speaker 8: I am swill as swill as a bit of farming equipment.
Speaker 1: Yes it is swill.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Silver, thank you.
Speaker 5: Until its big Ben want me to go back that way? Moving on, nothing to see here.
Speaker 1: Jackie Boy Farman's.
Speaker 4: Alice Chicken Cooper.
Speaker 1: Yes, starts up with the gold. Very good, see and see music tractory.
Speaker 5: Straight rapidly down to Bronze the Agriculture Club and that's very good. Back up to Gold for that one. And John Barnham, Yeah.
Speaker 8: I give you yeah, come on, you know they like Barnes on the farm.
Speaker 1: Ok. Golde go.
Speaker 4: Big Man, the crowd goes wild.
Speaker 6: Christian no Connell's Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Jackie Rey to Mark.
Speaker 8: Let's give away some dash cans Pllow Daddy.
Speaker 1: Silver. Yeah, just take your time hugging. We're going to need no twenty minutes. Village really cheap Al.
Speaker 5: Gold, Motallica, Bronze, Sheetwood, Mac Silver, Barn.
Speaker 1: Jovi Gold Red Hot Chili Piggies Gold, Daft Pluck Bronze Green, Hay get Me Gaze.
Speaker 4: Gold, very clever, great band Lady that taste of music.
Speaker 5: Lady Barbara Silver, Mary J Blige, Oh sorry, Dairy J Blige.
Speaker 4: You're all clever Gold Plus.
Speaker 1: Do you put your name on that? When you send them a noise? Put your name on it. Kendrick Lama.
Speaker 4: Silver.
Speaker 5: Shout out to the boys Adriatic Stone who sent that one out?
Speaker 1: Good team work.
Speaker 5: Guys, Gwen steph Army Gwen steph Army, Farmy Bronze Tough Like Joshua, Amy Swinehurst Silver, Plowder Finger PLoud Finger Gold, Imagine Wagons.
Speaker 1: Go Plus Lincoln Park.
Speaker 5: Silver, My Chemical Romance, Silver, Plass, Van Balen Silver Pass Banana Farmer, I love banana. That's great, Marky boy, all right, who are the two best in show?
Speaker 8: Jackie Boy, I love Imagined Wagons and Dairy J Blige.
Speaker 1: Okay, they're the winners today world the last song for us.
Speaker 2: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast to.
Speaker 5: My show today, we definitely want more of your clothing of the stars. Yesterday we accidentally start a form and almost like Celebrity Lost Property Jack, what do we get so far the last two shows.
Speaker 8: Dustin Martin's fully shorts, Russell Crow's ice skates, John Cougar, Mellencamp's belt buckle, Kylie Minogue's clown outfit, Mel Gibson's cigar, and fifty cents hat.
Speaker 5: So if you got any more for the celebrity items of clothing on Lost Property, email me Christian at christiano'connell dot com dot au on tomorrow's show. Then as we finish, win your height and weight wet. What a great prize you're gonna win your weight. What a great Friday prize in smoked meats and I know this country loves barbecuing, you love smoking. What a prize thanks to this guy. Michael.
Speaker 20: Hey, Christian, it's Michael from Bubbue Spirit History. Is how you doing? I'm so pumped and sold the team here at Barbecue Spirit History is really pumped for a smokes meats Fridays. I don't know what you guys have got planned tomorrow, but what we do know is we've got an amazing price for this. We've got a five hundred dollars costco for the first meat order, but the Flaming Calls Offset smoker valued about twelve hundred dollars. A full day with our pitmastard teach you everything you need to know about the smoker, and wherever you are in Melbour, we'll deliver it fear for free. And we've also got a fully cooked Kelly's Meat's brisket. It's going to be the best brisky you've ever had. That one hundred and thirty.
Speaker 5: Dollars worth that brisk price that brisket alone is twenty five kilo, the most time ever smoked is a like an eight kilo one. That's enough for about twelve people. I'm going going twenty five kilos. Are you laying on like an industrial catering for round one one of the games? Are you working at the g for the d S docky k That is an amazing brisket. That is a great prize, honestly, several prizes. I'd love loved of a day with the pitmaster. And I didn't realize until where they called last week is actually where I got my smoker from about eighteen months ago was barbecue spit retisseries who were brilliant, and you get your own smoker, the Flaming Colls Offset smoker as well. I don't know what the winner is going to wait to it, but that I remember when they delivered my is a ton a right.
Speaker 1: That is worth several listeners alone.
Speaker 5: So and you get five hundred dollars worth of meat as well, huge prize tomorrow.
Speaker 13: Now.
Speaker 5: Michael showed a little bit of lack of faith there when he said, I don't know what you've got black, my friend, you're not dealing with amateurs here.
Speaker 1: Essentially you are.
Speaker 5: You're not dealing with amateurs here, but we actually know for once what we're doing tomorrow.
Speaker 1: All I will say for now is will you risk it for a brisket? See tomorrow, Carl a brighter nose.
Speaker 13: You're listening to the Christian O Carl Show podcast.