Speaker 1: Let's do this is to pick up a stakehole.
Speaker 2: Pick up down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna reveal to brit Laura a big topic everyone in the world are discussing. It's your choice to decide whether or not we carry on the conversation or we stop talking about it forever.
Speaker 3: Stamp it out.
Speaker 2: I'm the optimist. What do we got me? Pick up?
Speaker 1: Put down? Parking meters in Australia going cash less. It's a big swing at the moment. A lot of parking meters are going cashless. It's a national rollout, no more coins only card.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm gonna say pick it up only because I have gone cashless. Actually, I've gone everything list for so long. Now all I carry around is my phone, and it's so obnoxious that I don't even know where my credit cards are in my house anymore. I just have a phone.
Speaker 2: I personally don't use cash, but I don't think we should go cash less because it affects too many people. How many people rely on cash, especially like I mean for the little things like the one or two dollar coins going into I don't know, like where you wash your car or the parking meter. It doesn't affect me because I haven't seen cash in a long time. But I don't think we need to go cash.
Speaker 1: I agree, you know what, I think that the kids of the next generation are going to miss out on. I did it the other night. That's why I'm bringing it up. I paid for my double cheeseburger at ten pm at night, coming home with cash, and I put you know in the McDonald's window opens, you put your hand out, and the sixteen year old McDonald's worker put.
Speaker 3: Her hand out. We touched.
Speaker 1: It's no, we know it. No, it's not COVID we touched. But the human connection I have with this young girl putting the coins in her.
Speaker 3: Beautiful mitich gorgeous. There is there is a much more serious sight of this though I don't mean there's been lots of conversations recently around domestic violence in the media and I think no, but it's very important.
Speaker 2: There is.
Speaker 3: I think financial abuse and having situations where women aren't able to access money and cash not being around. There's a big and greater conversation there that probably doesn't need to have him pick up and put down. But I agree, let's not go completely cash less or off the pack.
Speaker 1: Of my cheeseburgers. It's a good way the topic, but I don't think at the time. All right, pick up, put down perfume for dogs?
Speaker 2: Pick it up. I love to spray my dog Delilah with like her doggy perfume.
Speaker 3: Okay, I mean, let's not talk about the heart eating things. What do you got for me?
Speaker 1: Italian fashion house dog Cha and Gobana have launched a dog perfume namede. It's one hundred and sixty six Australian dollars and it smells like sandal wood with creamy undertones of must It.
Speaker 2: Should be called down dog Chay and Goabana.
Speaker 3: This is okay, it's a stupid thing. I joke, dog Chay and Gabana funny.
Speaker 2: Thanks, Yeah, I'm glad you over these moments.
Speaker 1: Dog Chay and gobarka after one up.
Speaker 2: Me, don't you? Is your horse bigger?
Speaker 1: What? What does that even mean? Is your horse bigger?
Speaker 3: I'm going to put it down. I think this is where we should draw the line. One hundred and sixty six dollars for some dog spray seems really excessive, and in this economy.
Speaker 1: I'm not for it.
Speaker 2: I'm picking up the perfume for dogs, but I'm putting down the dog chain Gabarkner because that's too expensive. Just get like a freshener from down their own.
Speaker 1: Or you don't want to talk about the animal welfare consequences of this, you want.
Speaker 3: To add, Laura, somebody think of the animal.
Speaker 1: Stop last one pick up, put down snacking on food while you're still shopping in the grocery store.
Speaker 2: What I know what Laura is gonna do.
Speaker 3: I'm going to pick this up, but I also have strong feelings about it. I'll let you go first, Mitch your stories.
Speaker 1: In the UK, it is technically illegal to shop eat an item before you pay for it, even if you do pay for it at the end.
Speaker 3: I think this is ridiculous. Firstly, everyone loves a little grape. You know, you take a little grape, go test the grapes. No one wants to buy a whole bunch without just having a little.
Speaker 2: Chick to test the entire where's the limit?
Speaker 3: Can you just test an apple?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 3: You know? You test a banana? I do like it at Woolies. How for kids especially, They've got this little section where you can take one piece of fruit. But what we always do is like if we're walking around and I'm buying yogurts or whatever. I'll let the girls eat one, but then I'll take the empty packet and I'll pay for it.
Speaker 2: I growing up, I remember this, four of us kids, and we would get a cab and nossi stick like so with the.
Speaker 1: Deli you would check at that first.
Speaker 2: Mom would go to the deli and we know how to get the sticker out, so like you say, I'll have a kilo. Then they put the price on it. Yeah, So then she would unravel it and we just had a huge stick of meat. And we used to just walk around a stick of meat.
Speaker 1: Do you know what Michelle Churry used to do. She used to get a barbecue truck, but we'd eat the skin as the treat while we would shop, and she'd just peel the skin off and we'd sit there walking around coals with the skin dripping in.
Speaker 2: That was a bit messy.
Speaker 1: Oh, you guys got great story reactions, And here I am the fool that eats the chicken skin. Screw you all.
Speaker 2: Hey, two words you never thought you'd hear in the same sentence. Rihanna and Soccer. We're going to talk about a disastrous moment that she had after the break.
Speaker 1: All right, that's the next on the pickup