Speaker 1: Got anything good.
Speaker 2: Hey, this is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Pats, Morning boys.
Speaker 1: How are we to see Jack? Good morning, Good morning guys. Listen, Pats on the back. We've made it to one thousand and three hundred shows.
Speaker 3: Crazy amazing.
Speaker 1: Rio actually was patting himself on the back. He has suffered a lot, though some people have had to carry this load more than others. I feel like we should all pat the producers on the back who actually do have to do a lot.
Speaker 4: Bit They weren't here, sinced one. You came in like a year or two in Riocs. Cal's just jumped on.
Speaker 1: Listen, you're came in. You're at the cold the cold face with a pick axe every morning with ster post. Yesterday Jack accidentally came in early at half five when I was arriving. It doesn't feel early, and actually said to producer here, I tell you miss timed it today. I came in way too real life. That's what I get here. I don't think this is way to I think this is appropriate.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you something.
Speaker 1: I never do this again. Bloody hell. What an idiot Christian is? What does he get in half an hour early?
Speaker 4: Yesterday? I was having to wait for my card get fixed because it's so close to the station. I just thought, I'll do emails and stuff on my computer in the building until I'm ready for.
Speaker 1: Oh, is this where you went? At nine o'clock? Because there was some consternation. We have a secret meeting room here, and obviously the team music during the day to hide away. And I heard them suddenly go oh, I can't go and there Jackson there for some reason, and I thought, bloody, here is here. He can't be doing any what show stuff? Right? Because we were having a meeting and you were hiding from us in the building, I thought, is he sleeping in there? What would he be doing?
Speaker 4: I was waiting for this message from the service center to say your car's.
Speaker 1: Ready, use one of our meeting rooms.
Speaker 4: At ten thirty, Reo actually came to find me and ask, honestly, am I okay, yes, seriously?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Well has that you been here for ninety minutes?
Speaker 3: Have you ever been here like.
Speaker 1: In the and a half Meanwhile we were actually having a meeting here, could have Well?
Speaker 4: I ran out of I'll tell you the truth. I ran doing emails very quickly, and then what I did for the next hour was update and make more efficient or my keyboard shortcuts on my laptop. Oh my god, I can actually will we make another thirteen hundred shows?
Speaker 1: Please Lord please?
Speaker 4: I am a power user of this laptop.
Speaker 1: Now well put into use. So how do you create shortcuts?
Speaker 4: I downloaded a new program called ray cast that allows you to make pretty much any type of shortcut. So now if you if I want to search, say YouTube, so give me something your search on YouTube?
Speaker 1: Okay, how to check tire pressure?
Speaker 4: See and I'm already there. I didn't have to open a browser and go YouTube dot.
Speaker 1: Com actually is pretty impressive.
Speaker 4: And I can do. That's the same thing for Reddit, Twitter, Google. That's all.
Speaker 1: Now we know what we're seeing for an hour in that room with the door was locked for some reason.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell show.
Speaker 1: Podcast Welcome to Show thirteen hundred people haven't ask me why I numbered the shows was because in the early days of starting here, I actually wanted a very audible reminder to be in this day by day because in the early days here and obviously I was, we didn't know anyone and we start this new life here, it was very easy to get swamped in there. What's going to happen in the year's time or two years time. So it is literally a way every morning before starting the show with someone yelling in my ear. This is shown number two three. You're building it day by day by day.
Speaker 4: Like a prisoner would scratch day.
Speaker 1: But that's sure way seeing it, Jack, I'm not sure how work. If we did this in our personal lives. Imagine if you knew what today was in your total life, days like.
Speaker 4: It was today, like how many days marriage you've been So.
Speaker 1: Again there's a dark, isn't there. Oh, you would counter down the other days too, if you knew when it was your last day, how many days you had left. Did I ever tell you about this death watch I brought? Oh my god, I brought this watch where you can you put in your age and stuff like this, and where you lived in the world, and it roughly estimated when you would die, and then it would the watch counted down literally hour by hour, day by day. How many often I'd be in meetings and I look at it, go this meeting is killing. But then often sometimes I've been listening to my wife talking about and dreams she had and went this again is eating into the precious years. It was too it was too scary and depression. But it is doing.
Speaker 4: It is doing the job that it's meant to be doing. You're looking down and going like, I don't have time for this.
Speaker 1: No. I would start to say that to my wife, and and then one day I came home from what I couldn't find. It was called the death Watch, and it was on the floor and Sarah had sadly stamped on it, and I was like, I don't know when how long I've got that's my umbilical cord.
Speaker 2: Christian Connor show podcast during that.
Speaker 1: Using his some keyboard strokes, and that isn't the euphemism, although sometimes it must be. With Jack Post. Jack's been crunching numbers of how long we've all been married? Yes, and he top Patsy, and Patsy went, oh god, it's like devil numbers.
Speaker 5: No, because it's like sixth of March ninety nine, So.
Speaker 4: Why are they devil numbers?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like three six and nine.
Speaker 1: I didn't see that the Da Vinci code.
Speaker 3: Sure, there's pretty numbers. Six six six is the number I know, but it's you.
Speaker 1: Know three six nine are trinity numbers.
Speaker 5: But you know what there is three if you turn the six upside down.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're not one of those numrology been around three times. That's Kirtle Vatican Day two on Conka Islands, perhatsy. What can you tell us so far by what's happened overnight and yesterday in the Vatican with all those cardinals.
Speaker 5: Well, they're bunker down, they're there, and we've already seen the first sign of smoke.
Speaker 1: So hang on a minute, Hang on a minute, you say smoke. The producers have worked tides. See we can now play the sound of that black smoke. Wow.
Speaker 5: So that's everyone obviously gathered in Saint Peter Square waiting for the white smoke.
Speaker 3: But no, it was the black smoke. So still no decision.
Speaker 1: So the first round of votes between was it one hundred and thirty three cardinals? There's no vote winner, not yes.
Speaker 3: Not yet, and they've got to have a two thirds majority.
Speaker 1: So let's search that new top cop here in Victoria.
Speaker 3: We go'll be there for eight.
Speaker 4: Who will be chosen first?
Speaker 5: So the average conclave, the average over all the years, is about three days.
Speaker 3: So you know, who knows?
Speaker 4: Have they ever got it round one?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 5: About eighty years ago apparently about eighty years. But they're all prepared, like you know, we talk about protocol with the royal family, but.
Speaker 1: This church, oh my god, it's fascinating, it really is. They're not allowed to leave the room together. Rio was telling me because there's a record number of cardinals. There's not enough accommodation for them at the Vatican, so they're trying to find alternative accommodation. But they're not allowed to leave the Vatican. Why can't they get bunk beds? So we'll go over to Ike and just gets cardinals on top of each other.
Speaker 4: Actually, for all the pomp and ceremony, why did you do account beforehand and go one thirty three coming one five beds?
Speaker 1: Okay, question Mike there.
Speaker 4: We'll work.
Speaker 3: To roll out beds.
Speaker 1: And so what else can you tell us about the conclave pats if they search for the new posts?
Speaker 3: Really interesting.
Speaker 5: So once they have decided on someone, they're taken into a special room, the tears room it's called.
Speaker 3: But they've already got suits, you know, the white robes, robes, thank you hanging up there.
Speaker 1: It's not like they give into Peter Jackson. We've got a real sick ass suit for you as well. It's like a nice shiny one. You go to the races, pocket square, you got game.
Speaker 5: So they've got three different sizes hanging up ready to go, depending on who which pope, which cardinal?
Speaker 1: Is there a shortlist? So I take it there's a short list, because there must be a load of names to peep from the voting we had over the weekend. You don't reckon they've got that giant piece of paper, like a thousand possible names. I'm going for John Paul the nineteenth What why? What preference you're going to have? I mean, I wonderho it's taken so long?
Speaker 4: That's what else is confusing. They don't choose their pope name. I don't think until they're elected pope. So Pope Francis wasn't Francis?
Speaker 1: What? Yeah?
Speaker 3: What was his real name?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Gary. You can't be Pope Gary. Change it. Francis sounds so much better. I wonder if they choose a saint's name.
Speaker 3: Well, I guess they would, wouldn't.
Speaker 1: They sat Francis of a CC patient scent of birds and animals.
Speaker 4: I choose in a communion name. Don't you have only a few select names?
Speaker 2: Too.
Speaker 1: You can pick anything you like. It doesn't have to be a saint name. Yeah, is Michael after Saint Michael.
Speaker 4: He told me once is after Mike Tyson.
Speaker 2: The Christian o'connall show podcast.
Speaker 1: On the show, we'd like to talk about the things that we've been googling in any given day. The amount of stuff you chuck into Google. It's incredible. In fact, if it's safe, get your phone out right now and have a look at some of your open tabs. This morning before the show, I was looking at mind just to see what I have actually been googled over the last sort two or three days. I have five hundred and two open tabscycle. Why what happens?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 1: It's fine? No one's calling me and we can't hear you.
Speaker 4: Christian, shut down the tabs. It's a cluttered mind. Cluttered work one of that.
Speaker 1: It's a very cluttered mind. My mind was so cluttered. You have to Yesterday I went to be a guest on some of these podcast and outside this rival radio station where you go to record you hamish any podcast, I was dealing with some work stuff, got in uber and accidentally went back to work instead of going to a far closer place home, and it was like I've been kidnapped. You know, someone's just lost in your phone. You're doing emails, you're thinking about your applies, checking the spelling and all this, and suddenly I looked up and I saw the radio station. I actually want this. Oh god no, The guy went literally stund Micks went everything okay, sir trying Oh God, no, God God no, go go go duck. Oh how are they doing this? They're sucking me into the bosses, lazy, come back to the mother load. Anyway, I'm about to tell you what I've been doing over the last couple of days and using googling a lot for and it is something that I encourage everyone who's listening right now please do this over the weekend and then I think we can create something next week. I'm doing this thing. It's all project. I'm making a playlist at the moment called my Life in Pop Music, So for the last fifty two years. I'm starting in nineteen seventy three and all the years going on from that, I'm finding out what were the top forty biggest hits of that year and then picking one song I really love, and that's the song from nineteen seventy three. I then go to nineteen seventy four. You hit Google, it's all up there. Obviously it's got everything online. Now, what were the top forty big pop hits, so it must have charted in that year. You pick a song you really like. You start out midway throught the moment, started to build a playlist. It'd be for me fifty two songs. I thought, if we do this over the next couple of days, use your weekend, build you up my life in pop music, and we start to pick three random years right from some of our playlists and the listeners next week and play some of these songs. There'd be so many great songs that we haven't played in ages that we're discovered through doing this.
Speaker 4: How how far through your life?
Speaker 1: I'm up to nineteen eighty three At the moment. It's so much fun because you feel like this overlord looking at all these songs that charted that year, like the forty songs. You're going, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I hear that one too much. All that's a good one. And you don't even realize what year most of these big pop hits came out as well. So make your playlist your life in pop music and then start do it over the weekend. It'll take you quite a bit of time, but it's so much fun. It's a really unique playlists. And also when you go around people's friends houses, I don't make you. People always ask me to make a playlist.
Speaker 4: I think as you're a radio DJ, I think it is.
Speaker 1: That they think that I just love to do it. This guy was if you had to make it as a carpenter. You don't find the man and build a table. I bet you just.
Speaker 4: Laugh, but you would if you met with a carpeton and came around. It's like I'm fixing the table.
Speaker 1: And then the other thing. If anyone's got any tips, I'm trying to find the best wired ear buds. You worry about the Gamma rays, I'm wired about the Gamma rays.
Speaker 4: I didn't know they were Gamma rays.
Speaker 1: And I saw some clip. You know, this is like a clip finds you on Instagram and it was someone talking about the Gamma rays. And this is why the algorithm is this for people like me.
Speaker 4: You're too impressionable to go on Jack, I've ready ordered.
Speaker 1: I've already ordered a very cheap Bogan set up for a red light therapy because apparently it's going to make me look younger. So I'm going to come in next week and go world. WHOA, Well, there's a twelve year old boy doing the show. Who is it?
Speaker 4: Seeing the ads, I hope you got the same one for that red light therapy.
Speaker 1: The ladies doing yoga under a woman my.
Speaker 4: Face down as if she's.
Speaker 1: Not those keyboard strokes again, it can make that appear with one keyboard stroke.
Speaker 4: As if she's sunbathing outside, but she's just inside with the red.
Speaker 1: Now this one is a lady doing seven yoga position under the red light. I don't do go, but hopefully the red light therapy make it so.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell show podcast, I.
Speaker 1: Was just talking five minutes ago home. I was just starting the sting at the moment, and I'm making a playlist called My Life and Pop Music. You go back for each year of your life. You just google top forty chart hits of nineteen seventy three, nineteen seventy four, nineteen seventy five, and you just look down that top forteen, pick a song you really liked and that's my favorite one of that year, and you start to build up this playlist and that's what I'm calling it, my life and pop music. I urge you all to do this overn the next couple of days, maybe of the weekend. And then I thought we can share these playlists. That's on the team, and you listen as well. We can play some of these songs of the next couple of weeks.
Speaker 4: He must be taking your very long time.
Speaker 1: It is. I have a making playlist anyway, but this is really I get the feeling, right, It's like my life's work. But if anything happened to me, I want you to promise me this eyes You'll finish that playlist now. I'm really mean it would be okay. The radio Shay shows will always be there, but please, that playlist of my life in pop music is taking up a lot of my time.
Speaker 4: I'm picturing a room in your house like Russell Crowne, A beautiful mind. All the clippings on the water I'm going.
Speaker 1: To take a photo on. There are a lot of post it notes. There are post it notes at the moment as well with some songs one go some years I've left blank where I can't just pick one out of my forty favorite children. Some years there's a lot of good choice. Other years it's a bit more through of it, but there are rock songs in there as well. But it's just so much fun going through building.
Speaker 4: A quick scan of twenty twelve. When that song came out, call me, maybe there's not a lot of great songs from twenty twelve. We had a real ditch arrange.
Speaker 1: You know that there is jack because I googled ahead and I was thinking, like I could pretty much guess eighties and nineties, what's the kind of field of songs? Well, but then there's that the two thousands and the midle that it's stopped being so many great ones. There's a lot of collaborations and remixes. Well, at what.
Speaker 4: Point in the two thousands, as the world it's stopped feeling like its own special decade like eighty yees picture straight away you.
Speaker 1: Know that it has a sound, ninety is the same.
Speaker 4: Then somewhere in the two thousands and especially the twenties, stitch shape.
Speaker 1: It doesn't. It lost to shape all right? It become homogenized. You're listening to TED Talk Radio. I'm your host on MPR, Christian O'Connell, Patsy, how did it go last night night one of you and Chris home alone with already on her camp knife. It was really weird, by the way, the weather last night. I thought of your daughter. It's been sunny, sunny.
Speaker 3: T shirts all my short weather.
Speaker 5: And then the day when you know it, she goes to camp hiking in the mountains.
Speaker 3: You may as well say the Alps in a distance.
Speaker 1: There are no mountains, got slope mountain bullshit, there's slight slopes, little hills.
Speaker 3: Then it gets freezing.
Speaker 5: So I did google the weather where she is pH lastopher, but they had or have currently a frost warning is current with loads of about two and the free degrees that.
Speaker 1: Is that's harsh. And seriously, if they're in the army or going through like special Forces selection, they have to do that. But they're key. And also you had like months some of glorious summer. Get them out in the.
Speaker 3: Tent, no I know.
Speaker 5: And of course little miss nearly fourteen year old won't be told that you need to take your thermals.
Speaker 3: No, mom didn't need thermals last time. Cool guarantee.
Speaker 1: One of those kids, did you put a name in all the clothes.
Speaker 3: Well, you've got to apparently that was.
Speaker 1: A big arguing with us and Lois as Lois is she was so self conscious that age and like, no, you're doning to be one of those kids went and we were like, you won't be to talent. It's your thermal top. Someone could steal your fleet.
Speaker 3: It's expensive.
Speaker 1: Price fleece market prices.
Speaker 4: The proper, the real proper th.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, don't you get me started on waterproof gore tex. Yeah.
Speaker 5: So first night Chris was at a bit of a loss, like instead of having Audrey to annoy, he had me to annoy. No, it's like a little dog following what are you doing now?
Speaker 3: What do you want to do?
Speaker 1: He lost his playmates.
Speaker 5: It was like you know when you're in classroom and the teacher leaves the classroom to go and fetch something, and it's like, oh, we've got all this opportunity to do.
Speaker 3: Whatever we want to do.
Speaker 1: Involves getting that swing out again. I told you we don't ever want to know.
Speaker 3: About no swing involved.
Speaker 1: But it's get the toy box, and I don't mean toy story.
Speaker 5: You're also exhausted because it's such a build up, packing them up to get them ready.
Speaker 1: There's an emotional kind of and you must have been. I bet you were worried last night. Is she having a good time? Is she came?
Speaker 5: I kept waking up through the night. I was worried that she was cold because she insisted on not taking thermals. But she's at that age where she is independent and she is making her own choices. So I guess if she doesn't.
Speaker 1: Take it, praise their own knees and she will be okay. She'd be okay, And I bet she'll come back absolutely stinking exhausted. Ideas after those three or four day caps, she will. They literally sleep for two or three days. They just burn out. But they have such a great time because actually times it is generally quite hard. It is really hard. They live a life really where we protect them so much. Actually, when they get out there and they and it is tough, it actually becomes this credible kind of bonding thing.
Speaker 4: I wish we had more proper camping in high school. We only did the kind of camping that's really you go to cabin and there's a big kitchen and there's the camp stuff, making your food. It's no like make your own fire, cook your own food.
Speaker 1: We don't do this Attorney UK because obviously you took in the winter, don't You don't survive that. We han't of that class. They all died one year because all the kids didn't make it out. Maybe we've talked about doing taking the show to a camp site. We should, but we can't just do it for like we go on a Thursday, we just do Friday, we go back to our beds. It needs to be like a week bad with those shows get because we just get grumpyer and like my backup and snappy with each other.
Speaker 4: Now we've waited till the winter as well. We should have done it.
Speaker 1: Yes, you're right's wait till the summer them we go then Christian Connell Show podcast, Jack and Pats. I need your buying. I can't stop thinking. We have to commit. Promise me you're up for it. I am that we actually go to a campsite and do a couple of days living there and doing the show together.
Speaker 4: And I want to do it real yes, not show business version.
Speaker 1: There's no damp, no glamping. No come on, If we can't do this, what are we saying about who we are as people? Your daughter's doing it now set an example to a.
Speaker 3: Person lords bring a guitar.
Speaker 4: Jack, it might be campfire alright.
Speaker 1: If he's bringing his guitar, I'm going.
Speaker 4: You know, honestly, one of one of the reasons that I took up guitar is there's a scene in one of the Mighty Ducks films as the credits roll, where they're camping together and they're playing we are the Champions on acoustic Guitar around the campfire.
Speaker 1: I thought, you are booked. Okay, that's the performance for night one. The night two you can do more of your magic tricks. So are we going to do this? So I'm thinking we do Wednesday, Thursday, Friday. Why aren't doing the full week? I'm not crazy.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's already a lot.
Speaker 1: That's too much, I would say. So we go, we do Wednesday show here and then we head to the campsite, and then the Wednesday night and the Thursday night and then we're doing so Thursday and Friday's breakfast show there.
Speaker 4: Okay, So then so what that's spending two nights out in the bush. If we do Wednesday show here normal, then we go out camp overnight Wednesday, overnight Thursday, comeback Friday.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm in, but.
Speaker 3: It's going to be proper camping.
Speaker 5: If we're going to do it, it's got to be like legit, no cabins.
Speaker 1: Or that's not camping. It's tense, but it's sleeping on the floor cold. But great news is get up still the same time and do the radio shown listeners. There's no treat in this for you. You're going to hear three grumpy people and getting grumpier. What's Friday is normally that big vibe, no vibe, No I reckon by like Thursday or Friday. We're in three separate tents doing leaks. We were just microphones.
Speaker 3: Lord of the flyers.
Speaker 1: Are we doing it? We have to do it before the end of the year. It's twenty five. Yeah, when it's warmer. Yeah, how warm will it be in November? On the ground, not in the air? On the ground. What's the ground temperature? Have any of you even got tents?
Speaker 3: I've never even been here.
Speaker 4: We have a tent.
Speaker 1: We went camping as the family once and we just left the campsite. I'm not making stuff at half five, just we want to be there. We went to be for the weekend. Oh no, we made it first up, but we left about half five morning. Yeah, yeah, and we were there with friends and I was just like, see went straight to macas and just went home and everyone was all happy.
Speaker 4: I was the straw that broke the kens back. It's always the mattress.
Speaker 1: It wasn't just that. It was just at one point during the night, I just heard this noise is that water? And my wife facing me on the potty in the in our team and I was like this, this can't be my life.
Speaker 5: We're meant to put the party in your We're not campus, we're not campus.
Speaker 1: Suddenly she's facing me. She was like, she was just like, look away, Chris, you're not meant to Will it be over?
Speaker 6: Wow?
Speaker 1: Look away Chris, look at me. No, no, no, look the other way.
Speaker 4: You know what we have to do before we go on a loan. That TV show where they go out on they themselves, they do like a week's training of outdoor.
Speaker 1: We can actually need some skills. Yeah. Are these tempts that you can just pop up, aren't they?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: We need those because I didn't doing that thing with the old mallet.
Speaker 4: This happened to me camping with Bianca, and I've only been camping with her once. I went camping every year with my dad. So I was like, what a great thing to do. I know how to camp. Then when I took Bianca camping, I realized, oh wait, dad did I didn't even bring matches.
Speaker 1: Using that little flint thing, that thing they rubbed together in.
Speaker 4: Their hands know how to do? None of them.
Speaker 1: We have no skills to it. Oh my goodness, it's dangerous camping here. What about snakes?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we need to know first day God.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you and you'll hear a lot of hearing sounds of the night.
Speaker 1: You hear a lot of no. No, no, don't think I'm committing now all those take my noise canceling headphones with me.
Speaker 4: Maybe like alone, we get to bring one.
Speaker 1: Those noise canceling headphones. You can bring in guitar. What will you bring up, Patsy hair strangers.
Speaker 3: I think there'll be anywhere places.
Speaker 1: Have electricity, no problem. And in the woods. Why did I? Why did I come up with electricity?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 4: Maybe we could bring a generator.
Speaker 1: We going to do the show. That's a good point. See the boss right now is going you will have electricity. So we're just going to take a week off, just go camping, no show, no show.
Speaker 4: We'll do smoke signals and then you train.
Speaker 1: Yeah, done right.
Speaker 2: The Christian o'connall Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Strange atmosphere around the team right now, only one team members volunteer to come forward to go. I'll come with you. Normally this studio, the studio door, it's a hive of people coming into chat. A little bit quiet in the last five minutes since I've announced that we are going to be taking the show to a camp site, not clamping. And we are three non campers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, proper, build our own tents, three or two or three nights, so cooking together. Ye, we should have a night each maybe or a meal.
Speaker 1: H weye, we took further. It's okay to prepare food and bring it and then we just heat it up.
Speaker 3: We don't want food poisoning. Well, how are you going to heat it up?
Speaker 1: You have a what they called stoves? Nothing?
Speaker 4: Yeah, get it all going a little gas camping stove. Yes, that's that's fine.
Speaker 1: And how would I make a cup of tea? I couldn't sern any more English? Could I excuse me? Camp fellow? How could I make a cup of tea?
Speaker 4: You will boil the billy?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you have a billy?
Speaker 1: Really Can I just bring that one? Those got big four leter earns. You know they have RSL for the old timers. Can I just attached that to my car roof because.
Speaker 4: We'll have to have a campfire. We'll be making a campfire.
Speaker 1: This is the number one thing I'm looking Forwarunate for. We'll have a campfire. Oh my god, one hundred percent. I'll be the fire guardian. Then. Oh, this is going to be great. So we don't know what we're doing, but we are going to We're thinking we do this in November. Way for it to be warmer, Yeah, wait for it to be a bit warm on the ground, to be a lot, a hell of a lot warmer. And then we'll go on a Wednesday and do Wednesday and Thursday night and the and the morning breakfast shows. But we're there all day. No leaving the camp sign. Yeah, definitely can't go home now because we don't know what we're doing. There'll be a lot of people listening to this, and imagine tusking. There'll be a lot of tusking right now from seasoned campus.
Speaker 4: City slickers listening to these guys.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, listen to the old city folk. They are going to struggle out there. What camping hacks do we need to know? All right, because you still want to hear people who actually can do a breakfast show for you guys, it's in your interest to try and stack this in our favor. Just want we have to just be what do you do when you camping during the day?
Speaker 4: That's there's a lot of free talk.
Speaker 1: Can we take a laptop when the country walk and then it's Netflix and chins in the tent.
Speaker 5: I'm going to access my news headlines I need.
Speaker 1: That's easy. One of the tim will go and find the hell son from an easy agent bring it back. You just read it out loud.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Pats do you know how to make moonshine? Don't they drink that they make moonshine camp sites? Perhaps you'll have some family recipes for that, won't you. I just presume that you, Patsy, would have been a regular camper.
Speaker 5: No, No, I know you would think that, but no.
Speaker 1: Because of a lot of these stories are like swimming creeks and find crocodiles and swimming down that creek to get to school and stuff. Like all those stories we.
Speaker 3: Hear I know it is surprising my brothers.
Speaker 5: Do you know boating, fishing, camping, all that.
Speaker 1: Not me, You're too busy in front of that time right to typing out the news at the age of one. Sitting along in a minute with Cliff Richard. This is a banger from the sixties. This is oh yeah, wait about life in the country, singing Cliff, this is what we'll be singing every morning at six o'clock to start the show. I've decided we're taking the show on the road to a campsite. I don't mean clamping, I mean a proper camp site, okay, and we're going to camp there together for a couple of days and do the breakfast shows as well. I've just done a look because I've got a camping chair. Never been camping, but I've got a camping chair. And it's the June I've got from Canaconda, the June four wheel dive Deluxe Lounge recliner. You need, you all need to get this. Here's how I see it. Six seven hours were upright, then we get to eight o'clock. You crack the little gear. You're in the recline. Now, welcome to the recline. Now and the show and Recline. I can't wait to hear what giddy we hear when we are in Recline.
Speaker 4: We're not going to be relaxed. Camp camping is like, you'll take it out of you. How do you mean like, because we're going to be collecting firewood, chopping wood physically hard, We're getting physically hard. We'll be tired each morning.
Speaker 1: But then you've got all day long just to sort of sleep in your tent avenue. There is a lot of massive loads of down time, all right. So a lot of people are giving us advice because we're not campers, which is why this is a very bad idea. But we're going to do it in November. Christian, why don't you go to camp sign and then guard during the day, go gold prospecting.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, we can take pans.
Speaker 3: We need a metal detector.
Speaker 1: No, they go panhandling, don't they? Old school it. I hope that's what you're doing with your hands. Christian, what about Jack's seapack machine.
Speaker 4: You have to have that for the last two years straight, I haven't missed.
Speaker 1: A changed your life. You can't have that where.
Speaker 4: I'm plugged in. So I guess we have to run the generator.
Speaker 1: Over the camp side.
Speaker 4: What if you were handing the hours to put more petrol in.
Speaker 5: We know what we also need, like a campfire supervisor because we can't let the fire go.
Speaker 1: Wow, I love a fire Christian Morning Team. I'm a regular camp and when camping during the day, basically what you do is you Jack's wright. You spend time collecting your firewood, and then you just sit in front of the fire all day, drinking and contemplating the universe. This is pretty much my dream life, to be honest, I am so ready for that part of it. Chris Christian, you'll need camp chairs, Anthony Posh, use a camp stretcher, trust me, that is basic comfort. Obviously sleeping bags a generator. Generators are often frowned upon, but you will need one obviously for the show. But people hate people generators to crank it early in the morning. Akay, that's us on like five am.
Speaker 4: The generator. What it does is it ruins the atmosphere.
Speaker 1: We need the show with generator unless you're on bicycles like a bicycle.
Speaker 4: Power Please turn on the treadmill.
Speaker 1: Yes, Steve, good morning, good morning, How I am We're good Steve so are you read you the camper?
Speaker 7: Yeah, we do. Yeah, we kept a few times a year.
Speaker 1: And what advice have you got from us because we're literally beginners rookies.
Speaker 7: Look, there's a few things you're definitely going to need. Like, you're gonna have running water, so you're gonna be somewhere where's the rivers. You can have running water so you can get fresh water. You can have a swimm or wash there. Or if you have a keg sitting next to the campfire, you pull hot cold water in the top and spout out the side. We use one of them. We've got running hot water. The whole time, I.
Speaker 1: Thought about where we're going to shower.
Speaker 7: You gotta shower.
Speaker 1: No, we're not doing that. We're not stinking it up. Please, do you have shower blocks there?
Speaker 4: No, No, we've got proper propper. You're thinking of a caravan parking.
Speaker 1: Have a bar and restauran on the cafeterias.
Speaker 3: That's what camping is.
Speaker 7: It's free camping spots and you've got long drop downey, is it? So that's all you get?
Speaker 1: You get? No, not dumping in the ground.
Speaker 7: You enjoy the smell of that. Yeah, in the long drop downey those smell great.
Speaker 4: The drop toilets is actually luxury because without that you're just digging a hole dropped.
Speaker 1: Does drop toilets they make you wretch.
Speaker 4: They're disgusting.
Speaker 1: They are disgusting, like half five and all those baked beans and something that snags on the night before.
Speaker 4: And I don't know why, but I always have a look down.
Speaker 1: At Yes, it's like looking at the car. What have we done? This is the start of a very bad idea.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell shown podcast Christian.
Speaker 1: When you take the show on the road in November and go camping heads to the Grampians, you can stay in the caravan park in Halls Gap. I think that's probably where I'm going to be. Whether the guys are out in the bush there.
Speaker 4: No, we're all we're all agreeing. We're doing proper build our own tents in.
Speaker 1: The boys absolutely in the caravan park and the edge adjacent to the bush a short walk. We are driving the car to the bush, have a wonder around there and then head back to the caravan park. It's all agreed, guys. Now, Gary, as this emailed in and this is great actually obviously what we talked about yesterday with pats and spoiler alerts about the Formula one news. Yes, for one of our listeners, mister Wolf Christian, I've just been thinking about all this pope news, and for the sake of mister Wolf comparats, make sure she gives prior warning before and the out seeing the new Pope. You're quite right spoiler alert in case you're saving it to watch tonight the big announcement. Who is the new Pope? Yes, Gary, great points. Do you have a name that's a pain?
Speaker 8: A name you always need to explain?
Speaker 4: Well, we've made.
Speaker 8: That my name as in game.
Speaker 1: All right, the name game. You call us up and if you have a name that's a bit of a pain, we've turned it into a game. There's a probably a one line that you've had to develop where you tell everyone and they go, sorry, what's your name? How do you spell that? You'll give them that go to one line. We turn into a game. You touch the one line, we try and guess your name. He goes like this. Caller one, stand Magic Mike Tyson, Caller two.
Speaker 5: Then Jane Fonder, Oh Tazan No, Jane Austen, Jane.
Speaker 1: Eyre Caller three. Welcome to the show, My first name as in Princess.
Speaker 4: Princess Lea Augustine, Princess Mary of Denmark.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, Diana. Is it one of the young royals? Yes, Beatrice No. Charlotte high level game. Still impressed with the Jane Eyre reference last week, Jackie Boy, very impressive. All right, let's kick off the game. Good morning, welcome to the name game caller one. Hello, Hello, my.
Speaker 6: Name, my name as in royal gun, royal gun, cannon, no rifle?
Speaker 4: Is that like a James Bond thing like gold finger?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: How did you get that? I mean, it's it's fundling in the royal a royal gun. My it's my surname and it's got two syllables.
Speaker 4: Queen pistol.
Speaker 1: No, it's not canon.
Speaker 4: No, well, king shot, yes, what your I almost didn't even let it lay my mouth.
Speaker 1: That's not a thing king shot. No, that is not a thing we do.
Speaker 9: Not.
Speaker 1: That's just crazy king shots, like sort of thing a six year old would say with his point a stuff King shot. I'm truly am how you could get that one? Nobody does.
Speaker 10: I always have to spell it, and.
Speaker 1: The clue you have you always tell about royal gun. Yes, it doesn't feel like king shots. What's your phon name, Cooler one, My name's janis Janie Kingshot.
Speaker 4: That's my married name before us married, so Williams.
Speaker 10: Nobody has totally.
Speaker 1: All right the king shot. Thank you very much for calling in. Thank you very much. Listen to me by Oh that's all right. I loved it. It's a great one. Coolner too. Good morning, welcome to the name game. Hello.
Speaker 10: My name is as in Mustang car Sally Sally.
Speaker 1: Yeah, put it down the middle half a point each.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell Show Podcast.
Speaker 1: Christian Mitchell from Red Gum Firewood. I've got some firewood from Red Gum Firewood. Happy to apply firewood for the camping trip. Already the sponsors are coming in. We don't have a conda. Call me a nine. Let's do the deal.
Speaker 4: We're going to be in the middle of the bush. We'll just collect firewood.
Speaker 1: I don't think you can just randomly start chopping trees down.
Speaker 4: They have preservation to fallen branches that are on the ground.
Speaker 1: That's a damself, Nana, And I'm turning up with pre cut stuff that the pros have double these hands. I have to still use faders. Can't have splinters in I can't have splintered hands, all right, the name game, as in let's play at the moment Jack is on fire, that's asleep.
Speaker 3: No, not.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go call a one. Welcome to the name game. As in.
Speaker 8: My last name, as in.
Speaker 1: Pen penthal dick sharpie ink pencil byron.
Speaker 5: I thought you said hen pen pen with a pe.
Speaker 4: Fountain no ink calligraphy writing.
Speaker 1: Bick biro sharpy penalel the other one.
Speaker 4: Kilometer think think old school.
Speaker 1: School feather feather, No, not that, not that all okay, So back off a bit about that. If we sit Robert quill, let's going too far the other ways stone tablets moses.
Speaker 4: The one they took to NASA. They can ride up side.
Speaker 1: So what do we we with feather quill.
Speaker 4: Ink block this week?
Speaker 1: I keep hearing his ink. Now we're out of time.
Speaker 4: We give up, We give up, caller one.
Speaker 1: We're tapping out. Hell, what's the answer, Parker, Oh, such a well known branch. All right, cooler one, Thank you very much, Parker Coller too, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 10: My last name as in germ.
Speaker 1: Germ, germ, muck phil squalor dirty damp ikey sickness illness, eat coal life, no bird flu, swine fever, tuberculosis, penicillin, no fleming.
Speaker 3: We have another hint.
Speaker 7: If I grew up in America, I would have been in a lot of trouble.
Speaker 4: I don't even want to guess.
Speaker 1: We're out of time. We're not, but without time CUTI Cootie.
Speaker 6: Oh, oh, you're like Cootie's got cuties.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a great name. Your surname is Cooties.
Speaker 10: Well it's without the yes, but yeah.
Speaker 1: Cootie COOTI all right, thank you very much to give us a call. Cootie's well done. Thank you. We didn't get it, but thank you. Call of three. Welcome to the same game as him.
Speaker 10: Good morning all. I have two.
Speaker 7: So my first name like the motorbike.
Speaker 5: Suzuki Yamaha David, Yes, yes, you got it.
Speaker 1: And surname like the coffee.
Speaker 3: No Russell Hobbes.
Speaker 1: Right. First, I'm giving you a yellow car. Yeah, yellow car. Perhaps we had yesterday between eight thirty and nine it was a crime against the show.
Speaker 3: Drink Russell Hobbs coffee in the morning and.
Speaker 1: Explains everything back up on it today. Please call the three. What's the answer? Starbuck? A name.
Speaker 3: Sounds like a superhero.
Speaker 1: Are you really Harley Starbuck y name you were born with and you chose that name all actually your parents just gave you that name. Yes, Hello, name, sir, Helen a name all right, Thank you very much. Call A four, welcome to the show. Good morning.
Speaker 10: Hi, here you going good name as in like Kenneth court net net.
Speaker 1: Yes, you are on fire today with this game, sir, Thank you very much. Just get one last one in Thank you. Caller eight, No, caller five, Caller fifty nine, click sixty six is on the line.
Speaker 4: Five five, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 10: So my first name as.
Speaker 6: In Christmas tree say father, day, tree, present, Holly, mistletoe.
Speaker 4: No our first name, No, star Reindeer, Rudolph twenty fifth, No, Donna dancer, pressure.
Speaker 1: Litenlitzen, miss Blitzen.
Speaker 5: No, no, weell no.
Speaker 1: What is the answer? Cale? Five? Eve?
Speaker 4: Oh okay, Christmas Eve?
Speaker 1: You really really you've done us there. You should have done the day before Christmas twenty four hours before Christmas. Thank you very much, cool, Thanks for taking part.
Speaker 10: Have a great day.
Speaker 1: All our lines are open now if you want to come and join us next Tuesday night, we're taking you to go and see the Great musical Beetlejuice.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell Show go On podcast.
Speaker 1: How do we celebrate this one three hundred shows with you? We take you out for dinner and off to a musical Beetlejuice.
Speaker 9: Eve listener, come along and join us for us now Big do Juiceason so so good Bee for dying just to see it.
Speaker 1: It's so great you won't want to go Beatle Juice to musical now playing at Melbourne's Regent Theata. Prepare for a night of screamingly good fun. You can put your tickets at ticker Tech. We are taking a load of you next Tuesday night. You get to see this amazing musical. Plus you give you dinner and drinks of iron and live close up magic by the one and only. No No, no, no not Jack post bet Jack Betill Jack beatle Jack, I said, if smoking him coming out with the gentleman's toilets, what a night of your life? This is going to be.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell Show go On podcast.
Speaker 1: Christian yourerit you take your own fireward. Many of the campers made the mistake of trying to pick up drop branches. It doesn't burn for long. I'd be begging to borrow my pre cut fireword, whilst Jack could be scrabbling around his hands and knees getting pine cones. Well, I've got a big roaring fire all right. Next Tuesday night we're taking to go and see Beatle twice to musical. Now, Beatle Jack, how are you? It's very quiet today. I haven't heard I thought come in here. I thought you'd be practicing your magic tricks during the songs.
Speaker 4: I haven't started practicing the man. I did make a note just during U.
Speaker 1: Wow, you're kidding today? Lie down, I reckon.
Speaker 5: He's trying to get out of it because he just limped in here asking if I had tiger bar.
Speaker 1: Hey, guys, you remember last Thursday.
Speaker 4: No, I am a bit sore in the upper shoulder.
Speaker 1: Yeah. She done much waving that wander around.
Speaker 4: I was just doing pates something.
Speaker 1: Sure, okay, cooler, what do you want? Yeah? And he said that you spent an hour hitting in the room yesterday working on keystroke shortcuts. You need to start practicing his tricks will today. What have you done the last two days since you were hired as a magician.
Speaker 4: Well, I only found out about it Tuesday, and I haven't had a car.
Speaker 1: Remember Blaine didn't drive around tricks.
Speaker 3: In his car trying to make it disappear.
Speaker 1: Oh, that explains where the magic's terrible. Everyone. By the way, he has it a car for a couple of days, so give him around to applause. He did the best O. Okay, but magic's really hard.
Speaker 4: You got built up well, don't worry, don't worry, trust me.
Speaker 1: So you've definitely got three tricks.
Speaker 4: No, I don't have.
Speaker 1: I don't have.
Speaker 4: I had the one trick with it. I already know which is Is this your car? And then I'll add two over the next What have we done?
Speaker 1: We've built this up so much, and yesterday you spent much of the time telling the team ordering your outfit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because I've now now.
Speaker 1: You've got it. You've got embody that Beetle Jack character. You don't to be fumbling around and dropping cards and mumbling when he walked the rule.
Speaker 4: I'm very excited for the outfits. I'll be in the black and white famous stripes that Bettle Juice wears. But I also have a cape and top hat like a matrician.
Speaker 1: It's a hybrid. That's Beetle Jack. My friends. All right, let's just give aways some spots to come and join us Tuesday night. Daniel, good morning.
Speaker 10: Good morning.
Speaker 1: My wife and I would absolutely love a chance to come and see Beetlejuice goes with the most form and added bonus.
Speaker 7: We would also love to see Beetlejack.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it's a real it's some one of those bonus tracks on an album that no one really listens to. It's a bonus.
Speaker 4: Sorry, Daniel. Hearing you say the ghost with the most about beetle Tricks makes me think I need a tagline like that. Beetlejack.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got one. I haven't had a car for two.
Speaker 4: Days, like the magician with a mission.
Speaker 1: Scale with that mission. Put your finger on your backside, Daniel, Sorry about this, Daniel. We'll see you tuesday night.
Speaker 7: Thank you very much.
Speaker 8: Caroline, good morning, Hello team everybody.
Speaker 1: Hello, team everybody.
Speaker 10: I'm looking forward to seeing Beetle Jack. I want to see the one magic trick.
Speaker 1: I'm really happy at the moment. We'll be lucky to get one magic trick out of him. There's none magic tricks, thank you. He told me he had three. There will three.
Speaker 10: Yes, I would love to come along if it's at all possible and see the very magic tricks. That would be incredible.
Speaker 1: Well the roll Star this is on behalf of Beatle Whu's some musical. Of course you're looking forward to seeing the musical as well.
Speaker 10: I love musical theater and I would be so keen to come along.
Speaker 1: Brilliant. Okay, look we'll see their next Tuesday night.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much.
Speaker 10: Have a great day.
Speaker 1: You can't let these people down. No, no, no, don't agree with me. I'm now very alarmed.
Speaker 4: I am a magician on a mission, and by Tuesday I'll have three tricks.
Speaker 1: Well done. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Christian Connor Show podcast.
Speaker 1: So Mother's Day this Sunday, do not forget. I think I can guess what the update is. Have you got the perfume from Mecca yet? For your wife? Gordie's mum At the risk.
Speaker 4: Is sounding like a broken record. I haven't had it.
Speaker 3: I haven't had to put everything off to the.
Speaker 4: That I've got it again. I have plenty of time, plenty of time before Mothers.
Speaker 1: Well, they start selling out over the next couple of days.
Speaker 4: Is going for a bottle of perfume? MAT's selling out. I'm surprised if there's sold one this year.
Speaker 1: But what a beautiful gift from young You know.
Speaker 4: You know what's going to hurt spending a ridiculous amount of money If I do on this perfume. Every time I smell her, I'm going to think.
Speaker 1: What a waste of what a way to see you?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: She'll think of like how happy she's going to make her She loves that scent. She's never had an actual bottle.
Speaker 5: Of it, and something for herself because moms are always doing everyone else the work.
Speaker 1: She does for you.
Speaker 4: For Gordey, I totally agree she deserves And.
Speaker 1: You don't think that is worth threet me wrong.
Speaker 3: She deserves put a price on motherhood.
Speaker 4: No, you can't, and fifty is getting close.
Speaker 1: It's nothing you type man, I swore. I don't think anyone could play that. Is that in the right choice of language? And Christians.
Speaker 3: There's a new survey out today one in five in the.
Speaker 1: News Yeah, yeah, press release of the females yesterday was that in the press release news.
Speaker 3: We're their own day. That's disgusting. Come on, people's yeah.
Speaker 1: We'll should be angry to be making your own getting on the servo, what's the basics, Well, I've got you in well, vomit killing, make your own mas on all right, we're looking for mum superpowers. So mums, this might be a superpower that you have or your mum did, or you want to nominate yourself, but ideally we want kids and husbands tell us what they think their why some mum's superpowers are thirteen fifty five twenty two. Perhaps what do you reckon yours? Is?
Speaker 5: I just have this really cool quality of knowing when the love God has had a sneaky maccas or hungry lunch. And I don't have to smell his breath. I just it's the expressions by the second that comes in the front.
Speaker 1: She goes, sholl we eat now, and I I don't want to go about a maca's earlier. You've eaten already look at me, and I can't at the moment know it.
Speaker 5: I'll say to him what did you have for lunch? And he'll have this just a certain expression and all say chicken sandwich yet code for a chicken burger.
Speaker 3: Maybe every time? I know every time?
Speaker 1: Rio, what's your mum's superpower?
Speaker 8: My mum's retired now and she spends most of her days watching scandy crime noir. Oh yeah, she loves it, and now she can. She knows the twist of every single movie we watch. It's it's an insane.
Speaker 1: So she'll do the old older sister did it.
Speaker 8: When spoiler alert if you're about to watch The Accountant, spoiler alert incoming. We're watching The Accountanta, that's a brother, you straight away within like three seconds of.
Speaker 1: Like only got it when they're walking down the street. I found out when ben Affleck found out, as she knew before. Ben Affleck is his own brother. That's how good. I love that. That's such a great superpower. It took me ages to work out that's the brother. Oh, we haven't room the account but actually it came out like eight years ago. Yes, it's okay, all right, then what is your mum's superpower?
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Mother's Day this weekend, So we're looking for your mum's superpowers. Hello to Jason Fletcher, Christian. My mum has a superpower, Launtrey. Let me tell you more. She can hand washing across two lines perfectly, space pegs, same colors for each item. I cannot do that. She earned everything fitted sheets, even but creases in my brother's overalls when he was an apprentice plumber. Wow did he want that? She's tiny under five feet but once one a hen Night's contest for holding the most pegs in one hand and they say there's no culture here in Australia and you'd be nice like this. Shame on the world for judging you. If laundry was an Olympic spot. My mum was a simone barser per day Jason, that's a great one for sure. My mom's skinner's multitasking and the ability to carry on separate conversations with each of me and my sisters simultaneously and always keeping calm on the chaos of the school run that comes from young Jess. Stacy, good morning, Welcome to the show. Hello Stacey, Hi, I have.
Speaker 10: A multi generational superpower for you.
Speaker 1: Tell us more. What do you mean?
Speaker 10: Okay, So my whole I don't know why, but my whole Mom's side of the family, including myself, we are like natural gps is. If we've been to a place once, we know exactly how to get there. It doesn't matter how many years. Like I can tell you where my uncle Greg, you know, lived back in nineteen eighty. It's bloody weird, but we know how to get there. We know the address, and we know if the roads have changed.
Speaker 1: This is an incredible skill.
Speaker 10: To have and it's amazing.
Speaker 1: Well, it wasn't being handed down in your jeans the bloodline.
Speaker 10: Well, as a kid, it was annoying because if I wanted to like be ruckous and go to my friend's house, my mom knew oh places we were.
Speaker 1: And as a kid, every day is a rocke. And I'm telling you now, I still love Ruckers. If I want to go to my friend's house, calls the Ruckers, where's your rumpus? From Jason has gone and calls her Ruckers, it's going to jump on your bed for a couple of minutes. Do you know what? I almost want to challenge you and your relatives and get you in the show next week and that she put this to the test. Are you up from that?
Speaker 10: I would be out for it. But a couple of my family members have moved, moved, and a couple of passed away, so.
Speaker 1: And obviously the dead ones, they will take it as read that we're going to have to say on switch think, Doreen, are you there? How do we get to Heaven? You take a left straight past Hell?
Speaker 10: Oh look, honestly, I reckon if you did, if you had a word, you got be like go to the last stay. So go this night and you're straight on until you go to uncle for.
Speaker 4: Greg, Greg, you can represent the family.
Speaker 10: Yeah yeah, yeah, that's also annoying. Sometimes you remember, you know the family.
Speaker 1: She don't want about it, STA change your mind.
Speaker 2: The Christian o'connall Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Can't wait to see tonight gain So like Colin, we're just going to let fans played from the stands. So all the guns that I don't want about but you do tonight just actually just free f Yeah, don't get on the plane. Pendals God won a four point three Christian O'Connell ss SO rock set dress for success. Today for the best in Sharna Taime Waster, you can win brilliant streaming service Stan free for a year. Tomorrow morning you a for Champions League semi finals. Two huge games Chelsea in Action and Fiorantina taken on Real Batis. Meanwhile in the budget kind of like Timu Football League, that's where you'll find Angesse are playing second leg against a team I've never heard o called Bodo. Is that the guy for Nord The Rings his mate Bodola. Come on Ange today with Oki for your Nature Songs because it is a great man's birthday today, Sir David Attenbrook turned ninety nine. Incredible, what a life he has raised, so many generations of us on the Wonder of the Natural World. I feel so sad now on the last episode of all of his documentaries. It's like he's talent us on and rightly so.
Speaker 4: There's always a negative.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not negative, it's negative what we've done. Oh David, don't end it on a downer. Talk about a cute otter.
Speaker 4: They hold hands, that's how he catch you, goes, We'll look at these cute dotters. Well, I only got a few days to live because you ate too many plastic.
Speaker 1: Too many plastic. Yeah, that's the thing. And Chack, who's doing improv this weekend, that's a little taste of.
Speaker 6: You.
Speaker 1: You're at the rest of what could happen in that scene. I've got a pint napple my hand. All right, Robert Williams will see your actions today.
Speaker 4: If anyone wants to conspiracy this Sunday.
Speaker 1: Night anyway, happy, but they to a great man. So David Attenborough ninety nine Today on stand Actually you got Planet Earth one and two, Frozen Planet and Blue Planet. Started his career seventy one years ago. He's made over one hundred documentaries, one hundred. That is incredible. He's got thirty two university degrees.
Speaker 3: God, are you serious?
Speaker 1: He's throwing shade and all of us.
Speaker 3: That's more than rio.
Speaker 1: Thirty two university degrees. And he's the only person to have won TV awards in black and white, color, high definition and three D. All right, So in honor of that great man and us doing all that more plastic nature song nature songs, I.
Speaker 4: Think eagles, bird for the equals?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Tally, who've written a nature song? The Spice Girls. That's right, Wallaby, that's a goal. Elvis has too. I was one when years ago. I'm that cute little lizard. That's right in the gecko Silver ed Sheeran loves our closest to ancestors. That's right. In love with the ape of you, In love with the Ape of you, Silver coolio is now, that's right, Hamster's Paradise silver plus All right, Jackie boy, nature's songs? What have you got? King of improv?
Speaker 4: No shrubs?
Speaker 1: Gold, it's gold.
Speaker 4: And gold Mangrove number five.
Speaker 1: Mangrove Vine, another Gold, Living on a prairie, Pronsie Genie in a wattle. Oh, that's very good. Silver.
Speaker 4: And remember you played a snippet of a great Australian song called Nobody Likes a Bogan by Area seven.
Speaker 1: Vaguely but for the bat. Yeah I remember, yeah, yeah, yeah, just like it was yesterday.
Speaker 4: Nobody Likes a Bogan Villia.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Long time to get this.
Speaker 4: Improv conspiracy This Saturday night.
Speaker 1: Fifteen again.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Time to Mother, Time Waster. Today on the time waster for the best and show you went Stan brilliant streamer service free for a year. Today's time waster. On the birthday of the one and only, the Great Sir David Attenborough. We're looking for Yon Nature songs. Jackie Boy, ready to Mark, I'm ready to go, Let's do it. A man called Otter not a song unless he sang it in the movie Nature Songs. Another one bites the Tusk Silver wed I'm Richard you Otter? No Gold, that's im Aiden. You can call me MARSUPI Owl Silver right on'to Mark Webber wake me up before you Flamingo silver, wed un deacon, some mix a lot with Baby's got silver backs, gold hanging basket case. Oh that's very good night sky like a sturgeon silver, Adele Christian she loves autumn. Oh someone stolen dax stick Adele loves autumn. Yes, she's rolling in the leaves. Gold broze stairway to penguin Silva girls is one of her fungus silver. I heard it through the ape vine, gold drop toilets of Jupiter.
Speaker 4: Silver.
Speaker 1: We're not gonna snake it gold foot goose gold, I walk the lion silver, another brick in the walrus. Who that's some Sonia? Who is today's winner winning stan free for a year.
Speaker 4: Congratulations to Aiden for you utter know.
Speaker 1: All right, we are back tomorrow morning. We'll have the Naked Hour and we want to know your mum's superpower. Have a great day. Thanks for joining us, Bye
Speaker 2: Bye, Christian Connell Show Podcast