Speaker 1: You know what, We want you to celebrate the little wins of the week. These are the little moments that you have that are aren't necessarily a big celebration.
Speaker 2: We love doing this. We've got five hundred dollars from the s Warehouse to give away. But also it's you know, everyone celebrates the big things, the graduations, the weddings, the really exciting stuff, but this is more about those tiny milestones that sometimes go undetected.
Speaker 1: Yeah, five hundred bucks cash for the best win. Hello, Melanie, what's your little win?
Speaker 3: So I feel like I nailed Daylight savings with the kids in the love They don't know that it's ended, so they've been skipping off to bed blissfully unaware that they're actually going to beds an hour earlier for three nights so far this week, quick to Melanie before.
Speaker 2: The real question here, though, is are they sleeping into the normal time? Because my kids will go to bed normal time, but they wake up at five am.
Speaker 3: I don't even want to say it out loud because I'll jinx it, but yes, it's so far, so good.
Speaker 1: Did you guys make parenting sound so boring that these are the little moments of respite?
Speaker 4: That you get any amount of sleep is not a little win.
Speaker 2: And that is Oh my god, books, Melanie, please teach me your ways.
Speaker 4: You can call you after this.
Speaker 3: Thank you. I don't please. These victories are few and far between. We have to celebrate that.
Speaker 5: One of those people.
Speaker 4: I'm here for you. I'm here for you, and you can care.
Speaker 5: If no, I do care. But if my kids, when I have kids, are not getting iPads, I stand by it.
Speaker 2: You're so full of it. They're not gonna eat sugar either. You just wait, you just wait, and.
Speaker 1: They're going to be a bilingual all right. Cassandra on thirteen one of six y five. What's your little win?
Speaker 6: So I actually just went out on my first date with my partner for the first time in probably six years. Kids free.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that's okay. Why have you not gone out in a date in six years? Just because no?
Speaker 2: Babysitters? Too hard deprioritize the relationship.
Speaker 6: Look, I feel like we actually, like most of the time, we really enjoy our time with him, but it's just never sort of come across so kind of like it just never sort of aligned. The star's never aligned. So someone gets sick and then we can't go outen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, was it? Did you enjoy it? Did you have fun? Was it a nice day?
Speaker 6: It was fantastic. It was Mexican food.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah.
Speaker 4: Did you have a little uh Lancelada on the site afterwards?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was a little turo.
Speaker 6: Oh there was. There's margga readers.
Speaker 5: I think she's picking up what we're putting down, but I get I get it.
Speaker 3: Congratulations, I caught ya, caught ya.
Speaker 4: So happy for you, Cassandra.
Speaker 1: That's a nice little win. Last one, Natasha thirteen one O sixty five. What's your little win?
Speaker 5: Tash Hi?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, it was a massive win for me. I'm finally a mom to a baby girl and her name is Stella and.
Speaker 5: She has four legs.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, that's probably a more well behaved wind than what you would have if you had a real child, like as in a human child.
Speaker 4: So congratulations.
Speaker 5: Oh that's exciting.
Speaker 4: How long okay, how long was the gestation? Have you been waiting for a long time?
Speaker 5: Sixteen years?
Speaker 3: Sixteen years?
Speaker 5: Are you crying over dog?
Speaker 4: Just really happy that she's happy. That's a big win.
Speaker 5: Why did you wait so long?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 5: I tried.
Speaker 3: I've got two boys and a husband, and what's a practice, and we have never had a girl.
Speaker 2: And I finally just.
Speaker 3: Went and got my own girl. I'm like, you know what, I'm over this, I'm going to buy a girl.
Speaker 1: Well, listen, you know, we'll give you five hundred bucks at Chemists Warehouse or whatever you need to get for your little girl.
Speaker 5: At Chemists ware House you.
Speaker 2: Can get you can get nappies, but unfortunately they're not doggy nappies.
Speaker 3: No, my son's even happy for life.
Speaker 5: Oh there's your son. Mom's got five hundred bucks. Buddy, What are you gonna get at Chemists Warehouse? Mate? What do you think you'll buy?
Speaker 4: You gonna get?
Speaker 3: Do? Get some Cortiota just for like a real man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you don't worry. You tell mom they've got lollies at Chemists ware House as well.
Speaker 3: What yeah, jelly? Yeah?
Speaker 1: All right, Well you guys enjoy the new addition to the family. You have a great weekend with your new your new baby.
Speaker 2: Congrats, congratulations guys all good five hundred buck thanks to Chemist Warehouse.
Speaker 5: Will'll be back again next week and so will we.
Speaker 2: Laura, I love that one. You know why I get my raspberry on Monday. If you've been following along, the show. I get my kitten on Monday.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Laura gets her cat raspberry.
Speaker 2: I don't wait to tell you all about it. Monday show is just cat content. We're definitely getting canceled.
Speaker 5: I have a feeling I'm going to be off Monday. Everyone.
Speaker 1: Sorry to say, have a great weekend. If you missed any of the show, you can podcast it. Watch our beautiful brit Or.
Speaker 5: I'm a celeb. Get me out of here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, make sure you keep voting as well. Ten votes per day for her on ten play correct.
Speaker 1: That rhyme but not intentional. We'll see you Monday, guys, see ya, see you guys,