Speaker 1: Celebrity news.
Speaker 2: You like that guards and now we're going to hit a celeb news with nut what he got?
Speaker 1: So it's the logis this Sunday Night TV's Night of Nights. And for the first time since Sam pats So for the first time in three years, we have a new host because Sampaign had been hosting and Robert Irwin is going to be taking over this year.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: When it comes to the hosting style of sampag, it was very Ricky Gervaise. It was very roasting celebrities and he did a really good job of it in all honesty, very funny. Yeah, he was very funny because he's like that low effort, doesn't try too hard humor. Yes, So obviously we're talking about Robert Irwin. Now he's not a he's not a comedian, so it's going to be a very different style. So he spoke to Averian Willem Woody about how he's going to approach that hosting style.
Speaker 4: Okay, who am I taking aim at? Oh where do I begin, Sampaign? No, no, no retribution, Sam, I'm coming for you. No, no, not at all. Honestly, like I wanted to preserve that kind of keep that and do something new, different, completely different. So it's going to be a lot more sort of like big and bowl and theatrical. And there's going to be some Australia Zoo kind of wildlife moments in there as well. Cool, but there is also room for the roast. But you will see we've we've incorporated that in a very surprising way.
Speaker 1: Now, what I predict is he's going to dance. His opening number is going to be a dance because he's just went dancing with the stars in the US. Yes, a phenomenal dancer.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: I just have a feeling he's going to add because he said it's going to be a lot more theatrical. Yeah, big and bold.
Speaker 3: I reckon it will start with a dance, and then I reckon half the Zoo's going to come out.
Speaker 1: He should do a remake of Toxic by Britney Spears with a snake.
Speaker 3: Oh, yes, that.
Speaker 1: Would be cool.
Speaker 2: We'll find out on Sunday night. But yeah, he's just got to owner. You can't try bare comedian when else.
Speaker 1: No, and also you both know because you've done it before. I mean you do a lot of it still. But hosting jobs, yeah are hard man. Yes, if you get a tough crowd.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Last year I was actually at the Logis and I remember sitting around and thinking, Jesus is a tough crowd. Which is on TV, I reckon they add canned laughter as well, But in the room it feels completely it.
Speaker 3: Feel and there is nothing worse. When you drop a joke or like you're trying to be funny and it's crickets, don't you just die internally?
Speaker 2: I don't know if you're like may like right now we're speaking to hundreds of thousands.
Speaker 1: Of people, but we can't see them.
Speaker 2: It's not up on stage like people.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I actually think the smaller the crowd the worst. More intimate, it becomes a big bunch of people.
Speaker 3: At least you're going to get some like giggles out of a few. Yeah.
Speaker 1: By the way, you can listen to Robert Erwin's full chat with Wilmoody this afternoon from four right here on Kiss Now. Ann Hathaway, God, it's a big year for Anne, so she's anywhere, so many movies, Herons and data Zendea everywhere. So Anne Hathaway Devil is prior to two of course, Odyssey, The End of Oak Street is the latest one, and also the trailer for Verity.
Speaker 3: I cannot wait to watch that.
Speaker 4: Very love the book.
Speaker 2: Yeah, love the book. Do you read?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 2: I read Why Are Shocked?
Speaker 1: Do you think she's done?
Speaker 2: Can you read too busy? Oh? I can read?
Speaker 1: No, it's oh I can read.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he reads the game on repeat?
Speaker 3: You read? You read the newspaper, Mikey, Yeah, I can see it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you're seventy.
Speaker 2: You're still caught up because I called you fifty before.
Speaker 1: Guy should hug. But also, not only has she in every single movie in the world, she's also pregnant with her third child right now. Not a weapon, I know. So she was doing this new interview and she was talking about all her films, and she actually came out with this little controversial take some people would say, but I wholeheartedly agree. She said, any movie that includes this one thing should be immediately rated. Ah, take a listen. I feel like movies that kill dogs should automatically re read it are doesn't matter if anybody curses, it doesn't matter if there's violence, if the dog dies are readed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 2: Oh man, Well, like, what's that same one? I never watched it?
Speaker 3: On.
Speaker 2: Yeah, anything with an animal dying.
Speaker 3: I don't even think just dogs, like I don't even like seeing horses die, like any kind of animal death.
Speaker 2: It's not real. They're not really killing that horse maybe back in the day, but you.
Speaker 1: Really intensely others.
Speaker 3: They're like family members.
Speaker 1: Another dog one Dennis Quaid's in it. I'm pretty sure it's called a Dog's Purpose. Very sad as well, but you know what it is. It's all about because the dog is just there through your life and they kind of get brushed to the side, even if you're a good pet owner. They're still just sitting there waiting for you to play with them, waiting for you to come. I can't no, I can't do this music video. Mikey. We watched it when we used to work together years ago, and we all cried because it came out around that time.
Speaker 2: You happier. Yes, yes, yeah, Marshmallow. I literally I don't cry because real men don't cry, right, don't say that, but when I watched, there was something in my eyes. So it starts with the girl getting a uppy for her birthday and now guys just flick flicks through to the end.
Speaker 1: She's older and then she has to go to the vet and do that, isn't it awful?
Speaker 2: I can't watch that a little poor.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh wow, I'm hormone like.
Speaker 3: She killed instantly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't like that.
Speaker 4: No,