Speaker 1: We do this every Wednesday.
Speaker 2: Everyone pick can't.
Speaker 3: Yes, I have collated the biggest news stories of the last twenty four hours from every leading newspaper and publication on Earth. How big they have a readership of anywhere from a million to three The scope.
Speaker 1: Is broad, probably two broad. I bring them to you, girl Britain.
Speaker 3: Laura, you decide do we pick it up, carry on the conversation or do we put it down?
Speaker 1: Never speak in it again?
Speaker 4: Yes, And you've been dripped feeding something that I really need the answer to you about James Bond.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's coming out very soon. Wink wink. All right, pick up, put down?
Speaker 3: Reserving public park benches, pick up or put down?
Speaker 5: Put it down?
Speaker 6: Put it down? But I need context?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, social media use It taped a four piece of paper that he printed at home that said reserved for the thirty first of the eighth from one pm. He then sticky taped it to a public table at a park, and the Internet obviously is saying, no.
Speaker 6: You can't do that.
Speaker 2: If you don't want to pay for venue higher, you can't go sticking a reserve sign on a park bench. You have to get there in advance and make sure, you can sit your booty on it to deserve it. This is a big thing though, when it comes to like kids' birthday parties, because a lot of people have their kids' birthday parties at like local parks and stuff. And I was down visiting my mom and we took the kids to a park and somebody had glad wrapped an entire like little gazebo. They'd wrapped all the way around this gazebo because they were reserving it.
Speaker 6: Maybe it was a crime scene.
Speaker 2: No, it looks like that, but no, I think they just had an eleven am birthday party and the kids were getting down there a bit late.
Speaker 3: He might be a witness, then the police might be okay, put it put down. James Bond today coming out as gay?
Speaker 6: What I mean, obviously pick it up.
Speaker 4: But James Bond, who wanted the characters, the actual character in the movie is going to be gay, or one of the actors has come out as gay.
Speaker 1: Daniel Craig is gay. Daniel Craig is gay, No, it's not.
Speaker 3: Daniel Craig, who played James Bond right, was doing press for a new film he was in.
Speaker 1: But of course the pressed were like, well, we want to ask about Dame's Bond.
Speaker 3: So out of nowhere, they asked Daniel Craig and the director, is it possible that James Bond could ever be gay?
Speaker 1: This is what he said. The Internet's loving this right now.
Speaker 2: Do you think there could be a gay James Bond?
Speaker 1: Daniel Craig shakes his head.
Speaker 5: Guys, let's be adult in the room for a second. There is no way around the fact that nobody would ever know James Bond desires period. Having said that, the important thing is that he does his missions properly.
Speaker 1: Having said that, Darling, he.
Speaker 3: Says, Darling, I adore you, and he rubs the nape of Daniel Craig's neck.
Speaker 2: I don't know if he'd be gay. He'd be bisexual with anyone or anything that was hot enough.
Speaker 1: Jamess, Bye.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I just think he would do what needs to be done to get mission done. I think that really is a pendulum that swings.
Speaker 3: All right, picking up putting down the last one today, girls, this is a pretty light one to went on a pickup put down committing fraud.
Speaker 6: What legally we should say they put it down.
Speaker 2: But I think, as we established last week, I've committed fraud and you know, very sorry for it.
Speaker 6: I think he probably should put some contact in it.
Speaker 2: Okay, I've broke into my ex boyfriend's house and I you know, stoly signature, and I went on a lovely holiday without him.
Speaker 6: It wasn't that bad.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, Well you might like this, Laura, because a trend is emerging from the United States. People are discovering there's a hack that allows you to get free money. Essentially wherein you write a physical check, say for one hundred thousand dollars, You then run to the bank, you deposit it, and before the bank have time to clear it, there is a brief window of two to three minutes where that money is available in your account before it's legally cleared. So you run to an ATM between it being deposited and being cleared, and you take that money out and people are revealing, oh my god, free money.
Speaker 6: It's like it's back.
Speaker 1: It's fraud.
Speaker 2: That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard, and people are going to go to prison. Don't listen to everything that you see on TikTok is what I have to say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it is a hack.
Speaker 4: It's not a hack because you go to prison. They can see what you have done.
Speaker 3: But I could argue it in a court of war that it is a fault in the system of the bank.
Speaker 6: No, I don't think that will fall.
Speaker 2: You've intentionally deceived the bank to take money out, Mitch, don't try that at home.
Speaker 1: I need a good lawyer.
Speaker 4: Then, all right, Well, coming up, I want to talk to you about why Laura's and my friendship has ended.
Speaker 6: That's not true, Laura, Laura tried.
Speaker 4: Don't dispute this, Laura, Laura tried to kill me on the weekend.
Speaker 6: I will if you keep this up.
Speaker 3: James Bond, Gay and the Life un Cut girls falling out in the same day.
Speaker 2: Life un Cut is over that headline, but our friendship's over the business.
Speaker 6: I still need that. I got bills to pay, but the friendship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, Cartwaite, that's next.