Speaker 1: It's a Christian a Commons show podcast.
Speaker 2: Hey, good morning, Wednesday morning. Let's get into it. You two must remember them what it was like when at the end of the school term you could come in casual clothes. This was my house yesterday and obviously we're daughters. Wow we I would go, hey, and you gotta be really careful now, because I started to say, I'm conscious now about what I say arount rewarding how they look. Yes, so I said to my six year old, how does that making you feel? That outfit? She just meant to me, I just wanted to tell me what it looks like. I went, I'm hearing it at the moment. That's not a good thing. We had a lot of tension yesterday just around the wording around it, you know. And I'm trying to retrain these feminists as well, saying I thought you were feminists. You always took correct me. Now you just want my approval and how you look physically. I'm more interested in your soul and how it makes you feel. So we had a lot of going on yesterday about there must have been seven different outfit changes. At first, I was getting reallyto it because I said the first outfit looks great. I picked that one and she was like, no, I don't know whether it's trying too hard. And then I had to think back to what it was like when I was that age. When you're sixteen, you overthought everything you had to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, at least for a boy. It was just like what T shirts?
Speaker 2: For me?
Speaker 4: It's all about trainers for me, that shit end off. What band T shirt?
Speaker 2: Am I going to wear?
Speaker 4: The casual Clothes Day was the biggest decision I had. Yeah, And what were the options for you?
Speaker 3: The green day Green Day or the other.
Speaker 2: Green day one or the green Day one in the washes it dry.
Speaker 4: Or I also remember the night before casual Clothes Day trying to put rips in my jeans, but because I used the Stanley knife, the rip come out to way too clean.
Speaker 2: So just like a perfect slit across the leaves, so you basically weren't asks chaps. It's a good look for a young guy around town.
Speaker 4: It didn't really have the distressed look. It looked like distressed.
Speaker 2: You were distressed. The other thing as well, because it was for me, and perhaps it was the eighties, is like the big thing when I was sixteen is this you know they say, oh fashion, it's all sicklic called come back. I can guarantee what I'm about to tell you will never ever come back again. I can't believe it was ever a thing but fluorescent covered socks. Oh yeah, do you remember those? Like, I mean floresca like for boys and girls. It was like the bright sort of orange ones, the green ones. Do youmber those fluoro socks? Yeah?
Speaker 3: So the idea was to because you're wearing jeans, obviously, so.
Speaker 2: I shuddered out at what I actually thought. This is a great look, this is gonna be I'll be the only guy I know it was. I was the only guy wearing black sort of drain pipe jeans I still wear now with bright orange florescent socks. The jeans rolled up so you can see those socks, but not too rolled up, more like, oh, did you notice these green high vis socks? Right? And then a pair of sparkling white trainers that almost hurt the eye. There were these Adida shell tops. It was a head of her look a hell of a look, Patsy Jimmer, your looks what used to go for?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're right, though I can empathize with the girls. That was terrifying. I used to spend days, but it wasn't just the clothes were like, it's.
Speaker 2: Like an hour and a half yesterday evening. Then they would go out there with two different showers to do her hair in a different way. It was like some sort of red carpet production in the house, right. And then then when she went to bellowent, so you're happy with everything you wear and it went, no, this is like your mum, I said, it looks great. You're going to look great. To other was I no, know, you're going to feel great tomorrow. You're going to feel great.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Talking about you'd have the end of term dress up day at school. My daughters have both got it today, so yesterday evening, which is the noise of a lot of frustration, a lot of meltdowns, hair dryers going on and off, back in the shower to take that head off, and then in the hair drive back on. I've slammed you. Slamming of doors is my life at the moment, the bulk of my conversation with two teenage daughters on the other side of a shut door. You know, I don't just want to barge in where they're like, oh ah, there's nothing else saying our house and I'm not there through the gap. It's okay, it's okay. Can I a couple of tea always helps us. Pummies like a cup of teas and biscuits. Yes, as I made them a hot chocolate. It's like a cold animal. I said, I'll just leave it here the other side of the door, and I heard this, it's a tratt Don't live your life like that.
Speaker 4: You need one of those prison so you can push it through, and then the little square window so that you can still speak.
Speaker 1: Opening.
Speaker 2: I don't need one of those shutters at the maximum security facility. The bulk of my teenage dad heard at the moment is through the other side of a slam door. Just you're you're right in there, trying that little wedge. Your cat's out here. What's the going and have a chat? Hi, I can stay here for a bit.
Speaker 4: The bick hard chocolate will solve the world's problem.
Speaker 2: Chocolate and some biscuits. Anyway. I then went downstairs and I didn't really sound right. I said to wif, I just give it ten minutes and see if they're eating the biscuits or anything. I cropped back up.
Speaker 4: There, honestly, like putting food out for angels.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying they're wild animals, but I am saying they're wild animals. I went mad up just to see they've taken the biscuits, but sadly left the hot chocolate. I've got to be honest. I then went like this. I don't know what I was thinking. I went that was actually a really nice hot chocolate.
Speaker 1: The Christian o'connells Show podcast.
Speaker 2: This morning Chat Punts, taking leaf, ount my book and win us. You can bring stuff in and dump it on air to give away to listeners. It's great. Why not? Why not abuse the show the privilege we've been given to just bring in junk from home? You guys, get rid of it, you guys take it all right. That's what I've been doing the last up on Mondays with stuff for my garage sell What is that deflated looking sad thing you've got in your hand? It looks Let me play the music, but he sells it to the sells it to the city. What have you got there?
Speaker 4: It looks messy, but it's actually brand new. I just didn't know how to repackage it.
Speaker 2: This is I'll say this has been shoved in there.
Speaker 4: This is a came out beanbag. Great bean bag for anybody who wants to sit in the bean bags.
Speaker 2: Target audience right there for bean bags. Anyone wants to sit in a bean bag. So on the adverts. There's never been a bit of time to sit in a bean bag this long easter weekend.
Speaker 4: COVID friendly, Have you always dreamed of sitting in the bean bag? Olive tear drop green bean bag? No, I put in green because that's what olive.
Speaker 2: Is, but just double up on that color.
Speaker 3: This is the last week.
Speaker 4: I had a bean bag issue where I had a leather bean bag that popped a hole in it.
Speaker 3: It was too thick to stitch back up.
Speaker 2: Ah, yes, I remember now.
Speaker 3: So I didn't know what to do with the hole.
Speaker 4: Somebody said, get a cheap bean bag, put it inside your bean bag. Yeah, and then you won't have any balls.
Speaker 2: Get out of the hole.
Speaker 3: That's what I bought this for.
Speaker 4: And then I got home, opened up the big leather bean bag, saw all those balls and there's billions of millias. I've got to get all these balls out of this bean bag. Get it, get the new olive green bean bag into the other bean bag and that's too sure balls bag, And I thought, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: They go Why did I bother? Why did I bother? Plus, once you open up those balls, they're just not leaping up everyway, so they got freedom. They have no d day landing. They're like getting off the boats landing on the beach.
Speaker 4: They do not respect gravity in anyway.
Speaker 3: So I didn't want it's unused. This is unused.
Speaker 4: Besides, I did take it out of the packaging to try and get in there and decide better of it. But besides that, this is an unused, perfectly mint conditioned green bag in mint green colored olive.
Speaker 2: Let's just get its green olive.
Speaker 4: Yes, I just don't know any other selling points I keep having.
Speaker 2: Which she just points out. It's not technically a bean bag, is it. There are no beans. It's just actually you're giving away, giving away it's an empty bag.
Speaker 4: It's the bean bag shell.
Speaker 2: What's happening to the show this week? Two days ago? No, yesterday, we just gave way to health Donuts. Now we're just giving away an empty bag.
Speaker 3: What about?
Speaker 4: Okay? What about I promise to fund the beans?
Speaker 2: Oh daddy, warboxers rocked up there. What about he's gonna buy I'll shout you those beans because that's what they'll be worried about. So the bean bag skin, because that's that's probably two dollars the listeners don't need to worry about.
Speaker 4: Now the skin will come in the post and they'll put a ten dollar note in there as well.
Speaker 2: They've got to go and buy that. Where do you get the beans?
Speaker 4: You get the beans from came out as well.
Speaker 2: Right, So basically that you give them an empty bag that they need to go to kmart to actually complete.
Speaker 3: Yes, right, yes, calling now.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Once more on the sho show, we're giving you prices that money actually money can buy. How much was that bean bag sack?
Speaker 4: Well, it's invaluable to the person who gets it.
Speaker 2: Not in value, I think you mean priceless. It is invaluable telling the truth on commercial radio, so much to learn. Technically, you're right, it's a correct Freudian slip.
Speaker 4: It's extremely valuable, more than money could buy. It's a bean bag, tear drop shaped bean bag.
Speaker 2: No, it's the bag there are no beans. Yes, you are aware it's beanless bag.
Speaker 4: But it is the bag for the beans. You have to provide the beans. But I'm going to put the costs of the beans.
Speaker 2: Can we do a feature called you have to provide the beans?
Speaker 5: What fabric is it?
Speaker 2: Jack?
Speaker 3: Great? Great question?
Speaker 2: Is a great question or just a question?
Speaker 3: It's a durable fabric.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but is it like a Swede law Cora coll Groy or you don't know?
Speaker 2: It's what are we in the seventies with a shack pile carpet.
Speaker 4: It's definitely synthetic, but I can't really tell what it is. But no, it's not a natural fiber. It's a cheap one.
Speaker 2: Michael, good morning. Let's get Michael on here.
Speaker 6: Good morning, Hate Gary.
Speaker 2: I'm good Michael. You fancy this beanless bag?
Speaker 7: Absolutely? I've sort of been looking for one for a couple of weeks and just having really loud then the right one.
Speaker 2: You've got to compare the market. If you're looking for a bean bag, shop around in there and go, I'm not mine it today.
Speaker 8: You've got to try it, man, Yeah, find.
Speaker 2: The price, fire rices. I'm walking out the door right now. Can't go with.
Speaker 4: Fifty people on mainstream. He will sell me a bean bag, big.
Speaker 2: W I just run the corner right now and there go down as ten to me. So is this your final offer for this being less bag? Well, my friend, Michael, the road is over you. The search is over. Well, you've got the bag.
Speaker 7: Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: That's awesome.
Speaker 4: So you have beans already at home? Michael, will you to go? You have to go to the shop.
Speaker 7: No, I have to go to the shop back out there.
Speaker 2: It's another couple of months to be like I remember you to you, I said, I go elsewhere. I don't get around with this stuff. Now.
Speaker 3: All I need is the beans for the right price. Michael.
Speaker 4: Congratulations, you're gonna love it. The olive tear drop bean bag beans provided by you. But I'm going to put in some cash there to for you to pay for the beans. Jack needs two big bags of beans.
Speaker 2: And Michael, what are you using it for?
Speaker 7: I'm going to put it right in front of my TV and I'm going to sit way too close to the screen and play video games.
Speaker 2: Awesome, good guy, how you enjoy it? Okay, when you've got the beans and it's all complete, we need to see a picture of this, all right, definitely, all right, take care. I have a good Easter. Weekend. Thanks Christian, you too, happy gaming Christian.
Speaker 1: Hello Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: That's pretty kind of you. Actually, to that guy who gave me an empty shell of a bean bag, you put some money in there to pay for the actual beans for it.
Speaker 3: Well, it's a rubbish prize and he's going to go.
Speaker 2: Fill up the bean Yeah, but that's good. He used to do that, Thank you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was waiting for some kind of trick.
Speaker 2: You put twenty dollars of your own money.
Speaker 4: Yeah, two bags cost twenty four dollars. But I'm not going I don't have the coin, so I'm not going to put that in. He can, he can put four dollars in. I'll come to the party with twenty dollars and I'll be happy.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Is it true you went out there just now and asked the producers to put the money. Yes, but I I Tom came running anyway. Jax just asked us for the money.
Speaker 4: No, no miscommunication, right, okay, as always, and it's good to communicate.
Speaker 2: I'll give you a chance to clear clear.
Speaker 4: People here, whispers. I don't have cash on me, so all I was simply asking for someone to stump.
Speaker 3: Up the cash.
Speaker 4: And I'll pay them back through their bank details.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, just ahead of a two week break.
Speaker 3: We've got after no why it already, Brad, the new guy, the video guy.
Speaker 4: Why do you think I was asking what his surname is so that I can have all these details correct for when I'm ready to get online and pay the money back.
Speaker 2: So the guy's been working a week, You've tapped him up for twenty bucks. That is paying him back.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, okay, all right, how about this, I'll put it an extra five Brad.
Speaker 3: That's for you.
Speaker 4: Some nice spending money.
Speaker 2: You guy here's five bucks. Was walking around money. He's from Adelaide. He doesn't think he's like suddenly a millionaire with five extra bucks in his back pocket. Hey new lad, Hey you getting on here on the big show. There's a little five dollars and old Jackie bye. Always pay it back.
Speaker 6: Hello, good money.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: This is breaking news. We literally were listening to Patsy's News and she was talking about this incredible story about mullets, which to me is it's an Australian institution. Of course, it's never gone away here the rest of the world. We moved on and you guys like, no, we'll keep that, We'll keep that. We don't we don't worry about the muddet. It's permanent here.
Speaker 4: And in twenty twenty one, I feel like it's coming back with a real research And do you know who led that?
Speaker 8: You?
Speaker 3: Thank you? I did have it. I've got more of a bay Be mullet you would call.
Speaker 2: I don't want to people think, you know, I called it an office munet. Yes, it says, you know, yeah, I working off first, but I'm still a study. Yeah, party but during the week's business, party at the weekend, and party at the back.
Speaker 4: So when I hear that a school wants to ban mullets, that's very close to my heart is the mulletwaarer. Trinity College in Perth bands mullet haircuts, calling them unacceptable.
Speaker 2: That this feels un Australian. Why what do they think is going to happen? If they're one of their young bright young sparks on the actent titled young Men, How's a munet?
Speaker 4: This is the quote from the college. It is without reservation that the college sets a clear requirement that ensures health and safety as well as setting a high standard for personal presentation.
Speaker 2: Health and safety, gonta do with the money? Maybe you've got animals, little woodland animals living in there. I get it.
Speaker 4: Okay, maybe the back of a mullet could fall into heavy machinery.
Speaker 2: And because you have a lot of those private schools, you know, they're all training them to work on lanes.
Speaker 4: But yeah, claiming that health and safety issues and personal presentation, students who do not meet the school's grooming standards will be picked up by their parents in order to get a haircut.
Speaker 2: Wow. Really, so what they're going to have like mullet inspectors at the school gates, like measuring rat tails and going when does their haircut? Governor's been a haircut? To actually a mullet.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I wonder if I would get through this school doors with this business mullet.
Speaker 2: I think you would because it's an acceptab mullet. It's a mullet with a little lowercase M.
Speaker 4: And then what and at what point do they start to trim it?
Speaker 5: Well, it gets on the shoulders.
Speaker 4: Really, I think you can get a mullet because it's some mullets kick at the back, so they wouldn't.
Speaker 2: Necessarily know who right now, if I was, I don't work for the Mullet Organization of Australia. I don't know if there is one, like a council. If I didn't in PR right now, I don't know why I sign up to be your poster boy. Who is the Dog's play?
Speaker 4: Is a mullet?
Speaker 2: That is, it's a beautiful money It screams an eighties movie of like like Biff.
Speaker 4: Tanners, because you almost want to go up to it and just check.
Speaker 3: It's not an Andreasy style wik It's that good.
Speaker 2: Huge if it is true that actually is a.
Speaker 4: Syrup Western Austrain premiere. Mark McGowan, he's not weighed in on this.
Speaker 2: He has he's got better stuff to talk about. There's some kid's hair.
Speaker 4: He claims that he's personally fond of the mullet, but he says rat tails are a step too far.
Speaker 2: Politically. It's actually it's political if it goes to a rat tails.
Speaker 4: It's actually quote was, I'm very pro mullet, but I'm not pro rat tails. Rattails are a bit beyond the pale.
Speaker 2: Beyond the pal This is amazing, right A minister like that, he's going to be advised by people. They have to every kind of statement they put out there, the newance of it could what's the worst case scenario, what the optics look like here? And then I said, you're going to have to have an opinion on this.
Speaker 4: You've got to speak now. It's front page news. This is too hot for Mark. You've got to have a comment on there.
Speaker 2: So what's the lot about beyond the pale?
Speaker 4: He's pro mullet, but he's not pro rat tail. Rat tails are beyond the pale.
Speaker 2: I haven't heard the phrase beyond the power outside of downtown Abbey Lord Crawley and that used to use it a lot. What got banned at your school? Then lots of things get banned at schools over the disse years are different. Fans come in and go out. What got banned at your school?
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: In Birth, very posh Hogwarts basically.
Speaker 3: No mullets at Hogwarts.
Speaker 2: You didn't see a mullet, the magical mullets? What was this one of the house rules of Smither. Of course Hogwarts fans, very posh school in Birth has today just suddenly banned the mullet.
Speaker 4: If if a student rocks up with a mullet they'll be sent home or sent straight to the hairdressers to get a hairclut.
Speaker 2: I tell you what, though, whenever you heard about one of your mates or someone at the school being sent home by the head one a day, that was huge. If true, it was all anyone was talking about. Do you remember, And then the rumors and lies would spread to eventually they killed the head masters and you will go, but none of you would go. That doesn't seem right.
Speaker 4: We'll never see me again.
Speaker 2: It was we'd be back in tomorrow. Always have been sent home. I want to go. It wasn't a punishment either, being sent home. You dream of that day do even when you fake sickness or it's too hot, or in England if it was too cold, more likely then you get sent home. But they've banned the munet, so you'll be sent home if you rock up with the munnet.
Speaker 4: Luckily, Premiere of Western Australia Mark McGowan has come out and defended the mullet. Said he's personally fond of the mullet, but he said he's not pro rat tail, so if kids come with rattails, he says that.
Speaker 2: Does he needs to have an opinion on munnets anyway, But then to draw the line.
Speaker 4: At a rat No one asked about a rat tail. He said they were beyond the pale. If you're interested, I found out you don't hear that phrase a lot beyond the pal. So it's not power like the conner. No, it comes from pale as in paling fences to mean the area enclosed by such a fence that is enclosed and safe. So to be beyond the pale is to be outside the safe area.
Speaker 2: So the safe area as a monnet. Yeah, the other side of that impowed fence is the rattail field. Yes, don't put yourself of that field in life. Okay, all right, let's go to line. So talking about what got banned at your school, Jack, we'll got banned at your school?
Speaker 4: Oh, we had Marble's band at our primary school. Why it just became an obsession and became like a currency, black market currency of people trading marbles.
Speaker 2: Are you sure you weren't in a prison current currency to do what we well.
Speaker 4: Just the kids trading marbles and who had the more expensive marbles. The way they banned it was really good. They said, we're going to have a marble Day from nine am to three pm is all marbles guarantee, and then after that no marbles for the rest of you know, your primary school life. So we had this great day where everyone bought their marbles. We had marble runs.
Speaker 2: Going, but attends with the sadness that you know is going to come to an end.
Speaker 4: But it's still a better way to go out than just having a straight up beat.
Speaker 2: I'm happy it's the end of the school term for us. Tomorrow on the show, we're doing all Vinyl. Would you like to bring your marbles.
Speaker 3: In them anymore?
Speaker 4: What would when do you buy marbles?
Speaker 2: Toy shop get marbles?
Speaker 3: Marbles?
Speaker 2: Yeah, this will literally date when I went to school with a decade like nunchucks and ninja throwing stars and for something banned that means someone took them into school one day and then was you know, there's always that thug all right in the senior year that the teachers actually frightened off. They went into puberty right in their first year when they started school. There was a massive kid right even now when I city phone and something like that is a man? Was he undercover or.
Speaker 3: Something like Billy Madison going back.
Speaker 2: To school, Adam's Apple and like a bed at the age of two, and then when he he hit puberty, like really young, and then when he was sixteen, he was just jacked. The teachers are terrified of him. One day he actually came in through skates with nunchuks over his should.
Speaker 3: All right, and you asked if I went to imprison.
Speaker 2: And in his pocket at ninja throwing stars, just start throwing them around, and the teachers actually sort of they didn't get too into They sort of like you know, when they're like a sheep dog might try and move someone out the school gates to call this his parents. All right, let's go to lines. What got banned at your school? David, Good morning.
Speaker 9: Good morning, how are you.
Speaker 2: I'm good, David. I hope you w on this one. Thanks for corn the show. God good.
Speaker 8: Thanks. Yeah.
Speaker 9: I went when the wifies and where we had British Bulldogs game, but you always you just wrecked all the uniforms. But none of us had any buttons on ships and yeah, that sort of stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we were allowed a couple of years of rich bulldog. Wasn't it the most fun?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 2: Now when you look like, what were they thinking? Just letting kids basically attack each other.
Speaker 6: But it was so good that.
Speaker 2: Room they had where they would just drink whiskey and smoke pipe, looking at kids, bringing out the Lord and the flies every last break, limbs being kicked and stuff like that. The sparing of wonderful stuff here at the school. David, thank you very much. You calm. I have a good day.
Speaker 9: Thank you.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast this.
Speaker 2: Morning we're talking about what got banned at your school after the mullet. The mullet has been banned by private school in Perth. At Jack School marbles which for me, I literally couldn't wait for lunchtime to get back out there and play marbles. As soon as I got home, I was playing marbles. I couldn't wait for my dad to come home for so we could play marbles. To me, as a kid, I used to love playing mark.
Speaker 3: I cherished that sack of marbles that I had.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just that little bag. Wasn't you get the like you get sat Summas in now? Stuff like that, that little kind of net that used to be in I've just found out Jack and Arf disappeared. We will get back to the show. Particippeared down a marble wormhole in the moment. I've just found out there is actually a World Marble Championships that takes place every year on Good Friday, says back again. Obviously at the end of this week, takes back to fifteen eighty eight. No, it's held at a pub. It would be in England. I've got people from over the years playing from Australia, Belgium, Canada, Estonia, France, Germany, Japan, Netherlands, United States and England have all competed. The tournament started in fifteen eighty eight, during the reign of Elizabeth First, when marbles was chosen as the deciding game of a legendary sporting encounter between two young suitors, Charles and Hodge over the hand of a Tinsley Green milkmaiden named Joan. This is amazing.
Speaker 4: Marbles is one of the oldest sports then, older than all the modern sports we love.
Speaker 2: This is incredible. There was even talk about it the early Olympics, whether there not marbles. I'm looking at the historical timeline of marbles obviously, like I said, going starting in fifteen eighty eight, the only time that they didn't have the World Championships. This goes to so what a big event. It was nineteen forty two to nineteen forty five. It just says here on Wikipedia. No tournaments were held during the Second World War. Too busy fighting, Hitler. You need the used to throw marbles at the Germans.
Speaker 4: First World War though, Go nuts.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's go back to the lines. We've got Mick here, what got banned from your school?
Speaker 6: Mic Oh good man? Here are you going?
Speaker 2: Yes, good minute? What got banned?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 6: You stolen my son? Are Actually we've already mentioned Minya stars were banned.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm glad it was here as well. Yeah, someone getsing this was the eighties, is that right, Mick?
Speaker 6: Like seventies? So I'm making them in cheap medal at school.
Speaker 2: You're mate. The teacher didn't say that. That wasn't part of the lesson planned.
Speaker 6: No, No, it was sort of behind the scenes sort of thing. Yeah, there wasn't announcement over the radio that anybody caught the position to summary suspension.
Speaker 2: Do you know what? I used to love metal work lessons at school because I don't know about you, Mett, but the teacher used to take us right. He would sort of set up what you meant to be making that day and you'd have access to all this heavy machinery for drills and cutting metal and winter. Then he would go off and have a cigarette around the side, saying you had to go marks and papers. Right, So about ten or fifteen minutes you were in charge. Are basically a factory kids, heavy machinery. Of course you're gonna make as a private project Ninja throwing stars. That's amazing.
Speaker 6: Well, they they sort of stipped there, and that's when we started trining out explosives and grenades and things like that.
Speaker 8: Right, A little a good thing.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's beyond the pale when it gets into games.
Speaker 1: Beyond the pal The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: We are I promise moving on from what got banned at school and marbles. All I also is two last Marble facts. I've just seen that after the Second World War, when they were like, hey, we're free, We've beat that crazy guy marbles about the World Championships are back. Laurel and Hardy entered the team to just bring cheer back to the world. Laurel and Hardy entered a team into the World Marble Championships in nineteen forty seven. And I've just had an email from someone who is a professor of history at a university here who said that actually the ancient Greeks and the Romans all played marbles. That's how Caesar became the leader game of marbles. Who knew? Christian drinking water has just been banned at my daughter's school after the kids? Is it all now? My kids can't leave their house and that like some eighteen gannon drama. Water has got a new.
Speaker 3: It's like carrying a baby around.
Speaker 2: Are going to run out on water today?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 2: Is that a COVID thing? So it's incredibly late. My primary school they banned cordial and Lolly's. Yeah right, that lemon barley. Cordial is a gateway drug, isn't it?
Speaker 1: Kids?
Speaker 2: Please say no? Golf ball dodgeball banned from my school, Graham, The question is now that it's banned that, why was that? How was that ever a thing? How long did that even go on for? It's the big question there. Jackie Boy yesterday was talking the show about how there's some roadworks going on and you're not getting deliveries and uber eats and the rest of it from the post office.
Speaker 4: Yeah, everything's going to the post office. So I walked down there to pick up a package yesterday. I was expecting one thing, and when I got there, she had three things for the address ready to take home.
Speaker 2: And how long is this trip? Five to ten minutes?
Speaker 4: It's a ten minute walk, Yeah, maybe a couple of k's and I should have What I should have done is gone back home, get the car and come and pick it up. But you've got that opportunity to go. No, I'm here now.
Speaker 2: I want to get it all done, checking off it from the to do list.
Speaker 4: So it was like one normal shaped box, then some cleaning products in a weirdly triangular box, and then some car mats in a big.
Speaker 2: Flat races in town for the eastern donuts and burnouts again that Tesla car mats got that big old seatbelt, the Racaro.
Speaker 3: One where it says there's nothing just so you don't.
Speaker 2: Oh, bless him always in some crap box of a car as well, no car seat, just Raccaro F one Hamilton nine hundred.
Speaker 4: Either way, I'd ordered the car mates, I was getting him home. The other thing is I had Luna waiting outside on the lead for me outside.
Speaker 2: The post lovely walkd to go to the post office thirty two going on seventy two, old man with a dog.
Speaker 4: So I'm trying to juggle all the different boxes in the perfect arrangement. Car mats under the holding Luna with one hand, and then the two boxes, trying to the clean triangle. Your one proved to be the hardest, but you had to balance him on the other square box.
Speaker 2: You think about this, Were you wearing a.
Speaker 4: Jumper, no T shirt and shawls?
Speaker 3: I come from the.
Speaker 2: Could you not have tunkeed in the T shirt and shoved it down? The T shirt?
Speaker 3: I didn't try that. But a big square car down there?
Speaker 2: What about the car mats?
Speaker 4: No, car mats were two square, too big and square card Can.
Speaker 2: You strap them to the dog like saddle bags?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: Well they're all in their boxes. No, then everything's poor car mats floating around. Okay, so you're laid enough, trust me. I tried, tried the difference.
Speaker 2: You're a human meal right now.
Speaker 4: I decided this is too hard. I tied Lunar back up, took him back into the post office. I said, I'll leave too here and then come back for him later.
Speaker 2: No, I'd never do that. Well, they don't struggle.
Speaker 4: They say no as well, because They're like, no, once they're scanned out of the post office.
Speaker 2: They said, no, I can't get them home.
Speaker 4: They said, once they're scanned out, they're out. You can't come and store stuff at the post office. So for the first five hundred meters.
Speaker 2: Say fine, you'reat the dog here, you're gonna have the dog.
Speaker 4: I'm trying all the different configurations of like come outs under the arm triangle in one.
Speaker 2: Hand, and you're doing this as you walk in. I have to keep.
Speaker 4: Stopping because stuff is slipping out. The last thing I go for as I'm getting like a couple of blocks away and nothing's working, is come out in one hand, the two boxes balance in the other hand, dog lead in the mouth.
Speaker 2: Wow, hell ever look right?
Speaker 4: Power look strange, But it's the best way to hip move to properly hold everything. And so I'm a few meters from my house and I see all the roadworks crew and I want to say to them, they're looking at me strange. I want to say, this is your fault because you're holding up the whole road.
Speaker 3: These delivers.
Speaker 2: You can't just say. So that's a good chat for them to hear. Is they're going about their job, which is back. I can work for some guy who just a couple of hours in the morning. This is your fault.
Speaker 10: I Trianglar cleaning products, boy racing car mats, Hamilton five hundred. Hey, guys, stop working, stop doing that compact. Listen, this is the saddest story you've ever heard.
Speaker 2: Go to light candle tonight for this guy.
Speaker 4: The good thing is I get home safe and all three packages make it home.
Speaker 3: And but I didn't get to give a.
Speaker 2: Dirty look to the or today on the way home.
Speaker 4: You saw me yesterday with those car mats.
Speaker 2: You put the car mats, and you're driving today with them.
Speaker 4: I haven't put him in. I actually put them out last night, Becau. They're all folded up, so I put them out on the deck to unfold.
Speaker 2: That's the power of moon water life.
Speaker 4: So they're resting on the rest ready to go into they're all straightening out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, little bit. Good guys in Jackson World.
Speaker 1: He Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: What if you had to carry well, if you had to carry back. I remember about eight years ago, I was walking past one of those You know, there's general wear shops that sell just about anything. It doesn't appear to be any kind of criteria. It's just like loads stuff. And out the front they had what I can und describe is a park bench. Yeah right, sort of thing you'd seen in a park by a little bit of a late to feed the ducks. And I saw this, said heavily discounted sell. I went in there and I thought I wasn't in the market for a bench. Got to be honest, but I just thought, whoa. I went in. Then the guy says, only one left, and he's showing this massive box. Went I don't want to I'm not putting that together because this is the bench, went dow. I went, no, no, and only buy that one out there, readily made, and he went fine, right, So he said I just needed to get rid of it now, went fine, okay, And it was about, I don't know, ten minute walk from home. So it was just me. I realized, suddenly, is that you're going to is gonna take that home? Went yeah, you know when you're trying to go Yeah, yeah, stronger than I. Look, how's it looking? I think, how amuchy? I could have loved this town a small high street. So I did. I sort of picked it up under my arms right as if it was a person and start walking and it's a slatted bench, so I could sort of just see see, I could just well, see, I've got to move around together. Maybe I have to keep putting it down and sitting on it because it's really really heavy. I get it at home. My wife opens the door right and I went, I've got a bench, and she justes like, what the hell? This doesn't go with the You're not that I always got the interior and extray it's always your wife's choice. So horrified that I got this bench. We had it for six months and then we sogned it. But yeah, I had to lug a bench once all the way home. But you surreal. While Champagne Charlie on the show is a young sort of gadfly about town, what's your story about carrying stuff back?
Speaker 11: I used to have My favorite bike was this yellow Trek bike, and it was a lot bigger than what I should have had because my parents wanted me to grow into it.
Speaker 2: And one day by even a bike because you're like, it's a penny farthing, you'll grow into it. But I'm only one year.
Speaker 11: Old, and one day someone stole the wheels and the seat off it. And I was way away from home, so I had to lug this massive bike on my little nine year old shoulders.
Speaker 2: It's a big frame. Just the frame was so sad. All right, then let's go to lines. Now, what if you had to carry home? Kim?
Speaker 6: Good morning, Good morning, how are you.
Speaker 2: I'm good Kim, and I hope you're well this morning as well. What's your story for Absolutely? When I was in primary school, my mother made this cake.
Speaker 12: For Christmas and it was for a raffle and it was about two foot across and she did drawers and it weighed time and we had to carry.
Speaker 13: This big four blocks to the school and.
Speaker 14: We happened to with the raffle and had to carry it all the way home.
Speaker 2: Oh no, there's something cruel to getting that is. That's a massive cake, isn't it. It was bigger than a wedding cake.
Speaker 13: It was massive and it weighed a ton. And yeah, we had to carry the being there and all the way home. That's amazing they would do the raffle.
Speaker 2: Nice to know about that raffle. Kim. Thank you very much you could. We have a good day.
Speaker 13: Take care guys, Bye.
Speaker 2: Bye, raffles stories tomorrow, Team make a note Zoe, Good morning, Good morning, good morning, Zoe. What if you actually carry.
Speaker 12: A computer desk, a computer desk from a secondhand shop in Brunswick to Abbotsford.
Speaker 2: That's a bit of a walk.
Speaker 1: So how do thatank?
Speaker 12: I took the better part of three hours.
Speaker 2: Were you doing some sort of ad men along the way like me on the bench where you'd stop, just put up at the desk and get a laptop out and do some work along the way?
Speaker 12: I might I might have had lunch on it at some point.
Speaker 3: Do you have a partner to help you carry the other end?
Speaker 12: Thankfully? Yes, But we were both tired, week poor, very hungry students, and it was a ten dollar desk, so it was really really hard. And by the end of it, I think there was you know, bloody knuckles involved, and we ended up putting it into one of those big Matchew taxis at a petrol station that was about a minute and a half from where we.
Speaker 2: Were taking you. You've done all the hard yards by then, Did you try and get it on the tram or anything?
Speaker 12: We got part way onto a train and then we got it onto a train.
Speaker 2: That is amazing. So we'll send you a prize for this great story.
Speaker 15: Mate, very funk.
Speaker 2: Thank you all right, thanks calling. We got time for Jake. Yes we have Jake.
Speaker 9: Good morning morning.
Speaker 2: Hi, I'm good Jake. What have you carried?
Speaker 13: My dad and I we were visiting my older brother. We just turned it in, so we thought, let's grab a slather of beer. The only problem was we didn't have a Cara was ray out away from home, so we had to carry the bee home and then longste was getting a bit heavy, so we thought we just drink the warm beer as we're walking home. And we got home, we felt so sick.
Speaker 3: They didn't have a bottle shop on the other end.
Speaker 13: No, no, but it was three hours away.
Speaker 2: All right, Jake, thank you very much. You killed my Have a good day.
Speaker 8: Christian Christian O'Connell.
Speaker 2: The Christian o'connells Show podcast Heavy Wensda on a show we look for your week, your weakest claim to fame, No claim to fame? Two week for the show. Here were some of the great ones we had last week. There's no business like show business.
Speaker 7: I seriously backed into Michael Schumacher's Formula one.
Speaker 1: Car like just the new WM's driver.
Speaker 16: So I served feers to the actor who played Elliott's.
Speaker 4: In Et by sometimes soil with the guy who cuts James Ryan's trees.
Speaker 17: My dad's best friend had a high school band and.
Speaker 6: They turned down Neil Young as their reading.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell's weakest claims to Fame? That was just last week's one. There were so many of the beers to the now guy that used to be Elliott in Et, the guy with James Rayne's trees out of the Tree Game that wasn't allowed to run James Rain's place, but his friends on the Tree Game did so many great ones last week. That's what it is. And we're looking for your weakest claim to fame, No claim to fame. Two week for the show. Brook kicks us off first today, Good morning, Brook, Good morning. All right. What have you got then, your weakest claim to fame?
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 16: I'm an next countress here in Melbourne and I have a client and her daughter lives next door to Chris Hemsworth up in Broken Heads.
Speaker 2: That's pretty amazing when you're saying lives next door and he's got a big old spread. It's not like you know you're hearing him every day out there doing his weights and crunches.
Speaker 12: No, they've got a pretty big heuse.
Speaker 2: It's the other side of a perimeterive fence to That's great. There, that is a very weak claim to fame. That's great, Brook, Thank you very much you call.
Speaker 12: Thanks for the call.
Speaker 16: Can I say, have big shout out to my kids?
Speaker 2: Please? Your kids?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 12: Jack and Molly? Hello?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And why don't you you got kids? Then? What do you have one of the easter hampers? What do you what do you think they'd like? The bilbi's, the bunnies, the vegan or hunting eggs?
Speaker 16: Oh, definitely the bilbies.
Speaker 8: Please on the way we.
Speaker 2: Send it out today, have a great Easter with your kids.
Speaker 16: Thank you and thank you.
Speaker 2: That's all right, pleasure, good morning, Good morning Christian.
Speaker 8: My weakest claim to fame is I used to work with a bloat who met Elvis's uncle in the early seventies.
Speaker 2: Take alberhamplers. This is amazing. You hadn't met Elvis. I didn't know Elvis. I didn't know anything about Elvis's uncle. It sounds like a b side. It's Elvis's uncle name.
Speaker 8: What happened was he in the early seventies? He finished UNI and so he's gone take a holiday when he finished UNI, and he went to America and he found himself in Memphis. So they go to Graceland and they're hanging around and they said his bloke, and he said he's Elvis's uncle, and they fought, and then he gives them tickets. He goes, if you're making your way around and you can get to Vegas. He gave him two free tickets, and they actually went and saw him in Vegas. And do you know how many Australians have seen Elvis live in content? Very many? He actually saw Elvison concept in Vegas.
Speaker 2: Mick, I'm worried about your heart rate right now. I'm going to be if you're next to a guy with like a throbbing neck vein is Mick on the phone to us. I believe all of this. Mickey boy, this is amazing. What amazing thing for Elvis is uncle to do?
Speaker 6: It was?
Speaker 8: It was well the hang on, hang on. He did say that he asked him for a fee for the tickets.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's how Elvis, that's called a ticket. How probably your tickets? Imagine that I've met powder Fingers uncle, I've met Uncle, I met the Rolling Stones his uncle or they're going I'll get you these. Yeah, that's two thousand dollars. Please, Mick, that's a great story. Thank you very much and call you have a good day. Thank you. And tomorrow let's do a head count how many Australians did see Elvis. We're after a strong start right now. Elvis's uncle just hang around outside.
Speaker 1: Never Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: We're into your stories this morning. I was always on a today your amazing stories of your weakest claim to fame. It's an amazing call from Mick about Elvis's uncle hang around outside Grayson's selling tickets to basically who knew Elvis had a dodgy uncle. How you got here, Elias?
Speaker 6: Good morning, Good morning, Christian, how are you.
Speaker 2: I'm good, buddy, welcome to the show. What's your week? Claim to fame?
Speaker 15: Well, my week claim to fame? It's it's not even mine. It's it's actually my husband, Stuart. He went to high school with Jeffrey Russia's son, and one day he went over to Jeffrey Russia's house just to hang out with his son, and Johnny Depp was there and they played a game of billions together.
Speaker 2: This is too good.
Speaker 3: It's too good, it's too it's got.
Speaker 2: It all Johnny Depp billiards, billiods as well. Johnny Depp would played billiards house amazing one old school game Elias. That's that's too good, buddy. That's a genuine claim to fame.
Speaker 15: Thank you.
Speaker 2: And do you know if your husband beat Johnny Depp at the game of billion? Do I want to know who won? Did? Did he let him win?
Speaker 15: I'm not sure he did say that Johnny Depp was like surprisingly good at billions though.
Speaker 2: I'm playing with all those bangles dread in the way hanging down on to the table, Alice. That's a great one. Thank you very much. You call r. Let's go to George.
Speaker 1: Good morning, George, Good morning, Christian.
Speaker 17: My wigs claimed the fame. I ran in the back of Prince Charles on a pushbike.
Speaker 2: Now was this when he was he did like a year? Didn't he studying out at the cottage in Geelong? Was it?
Speaker 17: There was in Geelong? He was in there at the school for a few whiles, I suppose. But I was a young fellow, and I was working for a company called Mercer Printers, and at the time I was delivering copying of the paper machines on a pushboard of a milkrle on the front, and.
Speaker 2: He went into the battle. When did we say he went into the back? Do you mean it on the backside of Prince Charles.
Speaker 17: Or no, he was he was sort of cutting doing the ribbon things, cutting it out the new library.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I mean those rules are never far from cutting some ribbons somewhere. It's a library every day for them.
Speaker 3: So didn't, George, you see a big fan for somebody cutting a ribbon in the crowd. I think I might not ride.
Speaker 2: With that milk cate in the front with all the princess stuff.
Speaker 17: I was just running laid on deliveries and I had no brakes on my bike. You know, you put the foot on the back wheel to stop if you had no brakes with the warn never just gone there and it's still and skidded and planned in the back of.
Speaker 2: Any security guys swam swam but.
Speaker 17: What looked like me up and said do you know who that is? I said, wouldn't have a clue, mate, I'm late. I got to deliver this paper.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no time for royalty. Love it, George, Thank you very much. She called you have a good weekend. Okay, you two Christians there, kindly come on him.
Speaker 14: Good morning, Christian money. I used to lift into Kate Sobrano while I was in the toilet.
Speaker 2: Who's on the tourning? You are all? Kate Sobrano is no?
Speaker 16: I was.
Speaker 14: I used to get to Bilou throughout my work day and I used to be able to hear Kate Sobrano rehearse and sing. She used to go to like a bath and rehearse for the night show through the day, and while I was working, I used to be able to hear her singing her her famous songs.
Speaker 2: That's actually something quite nice having a little break and listening to that, listening to Kate Sabona Grate voiceout doing their rehearsals.
Speaker 14: Well, that used to be actually, you know, her bedroom eyes songs and pash me and all sorts of things.
Speaker 2: Do you ever try and bang through the wall and shout out requests Kate a little bit and then flush?
Speaker 14: Oh that she was certainly entertaining. Put it that way.
Speaker 2: Would you like a chocolate Easter hamper?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 14: That would be lovely, Thank you. Christian.
Speaker 2: Bilbie's Bunnies vegan hunting eggs which one are you going to.
Speaker 14: Go form a surprise?
Speaker 2: All right, I'm going to send you hunting eggs this weekend for Easter. Okay, have a lovely Easter CARDI thanks you cool.
Speaker 14: Thank you you too.
Speaker 16: Bye.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell show.
Speaker 2: Podcast Last Few calls them for this week's weekers Claim to Fame. Let's go to Victoria. Good morning, Victoria, Good morning, Christian.
Speaker 16: My mom's my mom's best friend's second cousin is married to Kathy Freeman.
Speaker 2: This is incredible. Mom's best friend's second cousin is Caath Freeman's husband. Yep, that is amazing. The fact that you can recorder that, that is already impressive. Victoria. You on your way to school? Yes, you're looking forward to the Easter break?
Speaker 12: Yes? Definitely?
Speaker 2: Yeah. You doing anything called over the two weeks?
Speaker 12: Probably not.
Speaker 2: Now, would you like I know you're thirteen, but I bet you still like chocolate? Would you like a big chocolate hamper for you and your family?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 6: Please?
Speaker 2: All right? Yeah, you can have no hesitation there, Bilbie's Bunnies vegan or hunting eggs? What would you like?
Speaker 12: Vegan?
Speaker 6: Please?
Speaker 2: Vegan? Okay? Like my daughter's great? All right, we'll send you a nice vegan chocolate one for Easter. You have a great time you all right? Thanks you calling Mitchell. Good morning, Hey.
Speaker 18: Christian, I've got a pretty weak claim the same perfect. So I adopted a dog from the Lost Dogs Home about nine months ago.
Speaker 2: Great thing to do this, so many bought in lockdown. Then people realize it's a lot of responsibility with a dog. So that's a great thing to do.
Speaker 18: So I was trying to find a bit of background on him last night, and so I searched his old name and it turns out that you shook hands with Mike Larkins, which is a weather guy.
Speaker 2: The top dog dog start Wikipedia page. How do you even find out online about your dog?
Speaker 18: Yeah, so I just searched his name along with the place he was from, and just clicked on image. Isn't there's there's him shaking hands with Mike Clarkin.
Speaker 2: Just some kind of context. Why Mike Larkin, I've met. He's a lovely guy. Listens to show why is quite Larkin? What event was he? He's shaking the poor of your dog.
Speaker 18: Apparently he does like he's quite invested in helping the dogs find home.
Speaker 2: He shakes up and I'm going to get you home, buddy. Okay, you won't look in my eyes, Mike means it guarantee.
Speaker 18: Yeah, if you ever want to help me out as well, I'm trying to find the interview because that would make me really famous.
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 18: Yeah, because he interviews like the dogs on the news.
Speaker 3: He dog.
Speaker 2: Another layer of Australia is revealed to me. Mike Larkin is interviewing. Perhaps he's going like it doesn't sound crazy. He's the chatteler dog.
Speaker 5: And on the news each week he does a spot for.
Speaker 3: Losop A dog dogs. Hey, how are you?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: But if you bring Channel ten publicity, I reckon they will be able to scoop through a copy of that for you.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, they'd love to do it. Nothing else better not the moment getting ready for you know tonight's episode of the Cube Hanger Mike Larkin dog they have with all their fingertips, I mean, hang my, the Russian hankers, everyone has nine ten seven. Bring up publicity. This is do you know what, Mitchell, I'm going to take this up. I Am going to contact Channel ten and we're going to try and get you this legendary interview. So Frost Nixon if if one of them was a dog, and find out what's the name of your.
Speaker 18: Dog, Marshall? Now, but it was Jigsaw like.
Speaker 2: Me in a divorce. Okay, we'll get Channel ten to get on the case that and if anyone knows Mike Larkin, please get into call the show so we can find out more about I mean, when are missing out on some one? Do we need to start interviewing dogs? I mean, I'm don't see how this works now, Mitchell, that is a great call. Okay, we'll give you a sas a frash chocolate hamper as well.
Speaker 1: You Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Today, who knew we've been talking about things being banned at school? This takes us back to school, the good old Bunsen Burner about that the gauzing that rubber tube, your stuff they're going get And when you did chemistry school, did you have not there was a chemistry teacher. Then they had like a mute assistant who never spoke.
Speaker 3: We didn't have that.
Speaker 2: Oh, they had like a lab assystem I think we called it was someone who would sett all the demonstration equipment up because the chemistry teacher was like a magician weren't there. They always did some that's some demonstration and you had to go and do it on your little table.
Speaker 4: Oh no, we got a poor man's version of that. Our science and chemistry teacher was really the sports teacher, and you just filled in doing the science stuff.
Speaker 2: Filled in with science knowledge. A pe teacher still in his shorts, sheep.
Speaker 4: He actually played ultimate frisbee for Australia.
Speaker 2: Really all right, So on National Buns and Bernadet, we're looking for you science bands, Mike and the Quantum Mechanics Silver, Bacteria Culture Club, Silver PB, Zeppelin.
Speaker 3: What's that?
Speaker 2: PB is the chemical single on the apodic table for lead. Oh that's yeah goal, yeah death LAMB for QT silver plus yeah instead of month and and Sons Bunsen and Sons gold Ace of bass pH Do you remember the base pH is at seven months.
Speaker 4: Into deep on me, I did not get through. No, I felt mine silva.
Speaker 2: Thank you? Depeche mean Median and modes. Do you remember that that's just a pressure medium.
Speaker 4: I've done real obvious stuff like Isaac Newton, You've done like proper.
Speaker 2: What do I get for Depeche mean Median and Mode silver silver? I don't get gold for that. That's smart. Okay, Jackie boy, what have you got science bands?
Speaker 3: He equals mc hammer.
Speaker 4: Oh, that that's gold, Olivia, Isaac Newton, John or So Gold, Stephen Hawk, Kings of Leon.
Speaker 2: That's very good.
Speaker 4: And Einstein Maiden.
Speaker 2: Bronze.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Turn out to mark this morning's outward time waste on national Bunsen Bernadete. How they even celebrate that? How is that? Marks?
Speaker 3: Hold your buns and burners in the air night tonight.
Speaker 2: We're looking for your science bands, Adam and the ants gold. What I'm justin test tube dummies.
Speaker 3: I'm looking for something for test Gold.
Speaker 2: That's a very smart one. Warren Physics, Collins Silver, Pas Hydro, Jennifer Lopez Hydrogen Jennifer Hydrogen Lopez bron Yeah, Aaron deserves more Zinc one eighty two gold, very good, Steve. It's just because you like one eighty two. We can't have this kind of shonky mark in Chack Gang, Green of Youths, Bronz Experimental as Anything, Gold plus, very funny, Kane Chemistry Club silver plus. No, I can't read that one. That's rude.
Speaker 19: Buns and roses gold, uh Ac equals MC squared. Not really there, Kings of Neon Gold very good, Daniel McCormack, hold and Lamb Coats, Lamb Coats, Linda nice one.
Speaker 2: The PPE tools, the PPE tools you working in chemistry.
Speaker 3: In your PPE gear you have, But what's the band?
Speaker 2: The beat tooles from England. Wow, but blink one to two Bronz. Come on, Jay, that was better than that cold fusion chisel silver dry ice cube gold. That's very good. Of course if you're in a chemistryna you have a funnel, that's right, funnily for Tato Funny Silverado Chemical Equation, Brothers Silver Chemical Equations. Did anyone understand that I hated all that borrow too?
Speaker 4: From one and Zinc Floyd silver carbon, Jovi silver plus nitrogenesis bronze rage against the Hadron collider.
Speaker 2: Oh look at you, Mike in Geelong with you with your Hadron collider reference very smart silver plus Oh sadly not smart enough for Jack Celine Dion like a Seline trip salt water.
Speaker 4: Yeah silver oh yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: And Katie Experimente Katie Perry eight x berry minty silver Abby my world, that's a gold all right, turn out today's shows has to be beyond the pal Tomorrow morning, it's the last day of the school time on the show as well as actual schools all Vinyl for us. We need to find out, we need to speak to Mike Larkin, find out more about these interviews he does once a week with dogs. And we go back to tanks for Tavin. They're trying to take it off on our bucket. This to crush a car. That's the show tomorrow. Thanks for all your stories today and Coles have a good day.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast