Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome to Outspoken. It's your dose of the hottest influencer and pop culture news twice a week. I'm Amy Torber and coming up on today's show, Tammy Hembro confirms she's divorcing Matt Sakowski and Sarah's day unveils her yummy mummy luxury car. But first, Kate, the missing piece of the Outspoken family, is finally here. Oh, and he is just so perfect. Even though you had Harry what eight or nine weeks ago, I still can't get over how small newborn babies are. They grow so quickly. Yes, and Sophie, of course gave birth to Luca Archie. Kate, you keep saying his name is Archie. That's the name of her dog. Oh, I know, it's really confusing. Even in the script I wrote Archie Luca, I was like, oops, so Archie is Sophie and Brandon's firstborn, but Luca is the nonferred baby, real baby. He is just so cute. Yeah, we were trying to work out who he looked like. I mean, immediately when I saw him, I went, he looks like Sophie as a baby, But then Paul's expressions that look like Brandon Yeah, it's definitely a mix this time because Amy, you and I basically gave birth to our husbands. I don't know. A lot of people now have been saying that Harry looks like me. Even sorry family yesterday all said he looks like you. I think they're being polite. He literally looks like a minni Dale to me. I often go to call him Dale. But I am getting a lot of the names confused because now I'm calling Jack Harry, and now that Luca's in the picture, I mean I'm also getting Archie in there too.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, they've all got similar amount of letters in them, so it is kind of getting confusing all of these boys' names. But what was going to be even more confusing was the fact that Luca was scheduled to be born on Jack's birthday up until the very last minute.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think we'll go into that more on Sovie's birth episode, because we do have a clip of her telling me I didn't realize I was being recorded. We thought your reaction was going to be so poor. We just thought it would be funny to actually have it recorded. I acted really nice. Yeah, we were shocked. We're like, oh, okay, this isn't that this isn't that entertaining. Well, I thought it might be kind of nice for the boys to share a birthday because we've grown up sharing our birthdays, and I was like, Oh, that's really cute that they'll be connected in that way. But as the weeks went on, I was kind of like, hang on, it's not fair that they're going to have to share their birthday. And Sophie ended up getting a call I think it was a week before the c section, to say, actually, you're a day earlier, so they're one day apart.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: I think that's a lot better. I actually saw jar Dae Tunci and her sister had the same thing happened to them. So jar Day's sister's baby was born i think the day after her son, Fletcher, and I'm like, oh my god, it's more common than you think. Well, I think you guys are paranoid that people might have thought, oh, you plan to have the babies on the same day, because of course, Sophie and I got proposed to on the same day. Our weddings were nine weeks apart. I think Sophie was just thinking, I wish there was just something I had on my own. Yeah, it's always growing up with all that freaky triplet stuff. As much as you try not to be the same, there are similar occurrences. And I was like, oh, not this again, just while you're transitioning back from maternity leave to full time work for Outspoken, I say that as you have Harry on your lab. I'm so sorry. Of course he's just making all of these noises. He's meant to be asleep. But here that other Oh have other ideas. Yeah, So, as you can see, we are trying to manage everything, and that's why we've got a Tammy Hembro Deep Dive ready to go for the next couple of weeks. I think it should be four parts, but considering everything that's been happening, who knows, it may turn into a fifth part. Yeah, I think you need an extra episode actually. Yeah, So for the next couple of weeks, we'll be doing a regular Tuesday show and then we'll be dropping a Deep Dive episode on Fridays. We also still have our Outspoken Plus subscriber only episodes that are released on Thursdays.
Speaker 3: I wanted to finally tell you guys that I am going to be getting a divorce Tammy Hembro has announced she's divorcing Matt Sakowski after just seven months of marriage.
Speaker 1: The well Wind romance captivated Audio and says thanks to the many ups and downs, from getting engaged in the Maldives after dating long distance for three months, to the Grand Prix cheating scandal, It's been a wild ride for Tammy's seventeen million followers. Kay we have spoken at length on the podcast about this relationship, and listeners will know that breakup rumors have been swirling for months since the couple unfollowed each other on Instagram in March. Now, despite knowing all of that, it didn't make it easier watching Tammy confirm the news on TikTok. I'm absolutely shattered for her, and I know that there will be some listeners saying, oh, she should have seen the red flags, But she's still a woman who just wanted to be loved. And I've consumed a lot of Tammy Hembro content and my observation is that she is a hopeless romantic that loves love and she fought really hard for this relationship with Matt. This is despite her sister's publicly warning her that she shouldn't marry him. She went ahead with her anyway, And that's why it was so difficult to watch, because Tammy did have to admit on camera that she was wrong and that in fact, her sisters were right. And having sisters, I know how difficult that is to admit when you are in the wrong. Oh. It reminded me of the toxic relationship I used to be in, and it would have been so hard to say, actually, you've been right because I stayed in this relationship because I kind of wanted to prove a point that you guys were wrong. And I almost feel like that's what's happened in this situation. And it was clear how anxious Tammy was on camera. She was shaking when she confirmed the news. Let's take a listen.
Speaker 4: I feel like, oh my gosh, this is giving me so much anxiety. Oh my god, I'm worry just have tissues, not about my makeup, Okay.
Speaker 3: So I wanted to finally tell you guys that I am going to be getting a divorce. I know, I know a lot of you have been. I know a lot of you have been, you know, following my journey for years.
Speaker 2: So I wanted to be open about it and you know, I do feel like for me, addressing with you guys is sort of.
Speaker 3: Therapeutic, Like it's sort of like the next step for me. I guess, uh, it's not. I don't want to get into details, and I just you know, I'm not one to try and like bring anyone down. I don't want to, like, I just want to be sensitive to everyone involved. I don't want to talk about anyone other than my to be honest.
Speaker 1: I really wasn't surprised to hear Tammy say that she wasn't going to go into the details, although I was disappointed, but that has really been her go to strategy with her breakups with her former fiances of course, Reese Hawkins and also Matt Paul.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The big difference though here is that Tammy has children with Reese and Matt Paul, but not with Matt Sakowski, and I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up dropping details as time goes on. I think it will also depend on Matt's behavior and how he acts. Yeah, but in saying that, things did get a little bit nasty between Tammy and Reese, but we never actually found out what really caused their breakup, Whereas with Matt Sakowski. I think she may open up about what caused the breakdown eventually, and she did drop the other day that she's thinking of starting her own podcast, so I would not be surprised if her first episode was all about her breakup. I think it's a little bit of a fuck you to Matt as well, because he clearly is very focused on his own podcast, Where's Your Head At? And even though he's tried really hard to get listeners across from Tammy's following, it just hasn't worked.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think there's been a lot of conversation around Matt looking like he's a bit of a clout chaser for going after Tammy. But the funny thing is it really hasn't affected his follower out positively. I think he's been on what like one hundred and fifty thousand followers for a very long time. You think dating someone with seventeen million followers would actually bump up your following, but he's been very much disliked by her fans. Yeah, I mean, I can see why you touched on the Grand Prix cheating scandal that happened very early on in their relationship. I don't think that he's ever fully recovered from that. I think there was a bit more love going Matt's way after their wedding and when they went on their honeymoon. I think people were thinking, oh, well, maybe he is in it for the right reasons and maybe he's treating Tammy well, so let's be happy for them. But that really ended so quickly because after their honeymoon, we didn't really see much much of Matt. I think the last post we saw of them together was Matt spooking some kind of wedding photo album that he had created that was around Valentine's Day.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: During her statement, Tammy said that she never wanted or expected to break up with Matt and thought that their marriage would last forever. She conceded, though, that there was no other option but divorce. Tammy also revealed she's currently in therapy, and she said that she realizes she has a lot of growing to do. Here's more of what she said.
Speaker 3: I blame no one but myself, to be honest, I feel like I've made not the best choices when it comes to relationships.
Speaker 2: And I've.
Speaker 3: You know, i feel like I'm really good at putting on rose colored classes or She's getting like swept up and in it all. Obviously the worst part for me is that like I have kids, like I don't, I don't care about me, like I know I'll be okay, but I just I feel obviously fu I obviously feel awful for like.
Speaker 2: I feel.
Speaker 1: I just felt awful.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, stop crying.
Speaker 3: Stop cry. Obviously I've like I get a lot of nasty comments being like, oh another marriage, like this is my first marriage, just FYI, But no comment that anyone could say, like, these comments haven't even been really getting to me, because nothing to anyone could say could make.
Speaker 2: Me feel like.
Speaker 3: More like shit than I already do, like more humiliated or more I'm like I already they think that about myself right now, so they don't think those comments get to me because I'm already there. Ah, end of the day, I know this is what needs to happen.
Speaker 1: Whatever you think about Tammy Hembro on a human level, that really hurt to listen to, especially when she put a reputation on the line for Matt Zakowski and it's all blown up in her face. Well, she mentioned in Their Feeling Humiliated that quote of hers has been splashed all over the media, and I think this relationship with Matt Zakowski is going to be one that haunts her for a long time. I mean, it's just so sad, particularly with three children involved. And when they started dating, there was a lot of judgment masked as folk concern about Tammy introducing her kids too early to Matt, and it would be really difficult for Tammy to be like, hang on, yeah, you were right to be concerned. I shouldn't have done that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And Tammy's son Wolf especially got really close to Matt. They seem to have a special relationship. I also think the fact that Tammy actually married Matt would have made it really different for the kids. They would have gone, this is my new stepdad. I mean. It was only recently that Matt appeared on Shameless Media's Inherited podcast and he spoke about the role of being a stepdad and how important and special it was to him, considering that he's been very open about the fact that he'll find it difficult to naturally conceive a child. At the time, there was a lot of backlash aimed at Shameless for having Mat Sakowski on the podcast. Yeah, and that's actually continued now that the breakup has gone live, people like you should never have given him the platform. Well, I wonder when that interview was actually recorded and if he was honest with the team about what his relationship was currently with Tammy. Yeah, I mean, to be fair to Shameless Media, I think it was a good get for them. I think it probably got a lot of downloads. And I also think that Shameless Media's intention was probably to have a really raw conversation with Matt about what it's like being a stepdad. But I don't think he stepped up to the plate. The conversation itself was bizarre, but it was more bizarre from Matt's perspective. I think the questions they actually asked him were very strong, but he just didn't come to the table.
Speaker 3: It was just a.
Speaker 1: Very strange mix. Now. I want to talk more about Tammy's sisters in this scenario, because on Wednesday, before this announcement went live, Tammy shared a special post for her sister Amy's birthday, writing, thank you for always being there for me and for loving me through every season and through every version of me. You've wiped my tears, told me the truth even when I didn't want to hear it, and you've given advice even when I refused to listen. With a crying face emoji. Fast forward to Sunday, during Tammy's divorce announcement, she then said this.
Speaker 3: There's a lesson and everything, and hopefully this time I love it, and you know, hopefully I am more cautious going forward and more you know, just eyes wide open and you know, like listen to the people are at me in Hopefully I just finally learned from these sex which I feel like I finally will. But yeah, super embarrassing, super heartbreaking, super just shit situation.
Speaker 1: Now, just for some context, if you cast your mind back to October, Tammy's older sisters Emily and Amy famously called Matt out during an interview on his podcast. It was the most awkward interview I've ever heard, And I still don't get how Matt thought it was a good idea to share it. He must have been so desperate for rating it. Is it because Matt doesn't edit the podcast, like because did he not listen to it back at all? Surely he had to give it the green light, But in the moment you knew it was a train rope from the game. Maybe he thought there'd be some bits edited out. I mean, they couldn't have made it any clear or how much they despised him. They literally called him an immature baby and said that they had massive concerns about their relationship. I remember them going on about how they thought it was so rude that when they came over to Tammy's house, Matt was acting like it was his own, and that kind of gave off the impression that maybe Matt was coming across like a gold digger, or just that he was really enjoying being in Tammy's mansion. Yeah. Well, I went back and re listened to the episode, and I had forgotten that one week into their relationship, Tammy and Matt announced to her family that they were loping. Yeah, and that news led to a crisis meeting with a Hembro family where things got really heated. This is what Emily said about it.
Speaker 5: When you guys said you were getting engaged, I was like, he must be that delusional. I was really concerned because she is, like, she's spontaneous, and she's a fun spirit, and she likes to do what she wants to do. But for a guy to come in and think that's okay when she's got a one year old. Like, I thought that was a big red flag.
Speaker 1: We're talking about things haunting Tammy, hembro, this must be top of the list, especially this warning from Emily.
Speaker 5: I just hope you know marriage is a serious thing. Yeah, it is actually a serious thing. And like I hope you don't make any mistakes, Like I really pray and hope that you don't do anything to hurt Tammy.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna hurt Tammy. I have no intention of hurting Tammy. Geez, that quote did not age well from Matt Szakowski. The sad thing is often it's people like your sisters who can see the red flags. I mean, Matt was clearly love bombing Tamy. To be fair, we don't know what was going on inside their relationship, but from my perspective of having experienced a toxic relationship, normally the person tries to turn you against your family, and often when the family are calling out bad behavior, it then in this weird way, forces you together and you're like this team against them. And I think it seems like that's what's happened, and she would situation and she probably stopped telling her sisters things that Matt had done that might have been even bigger red flags for fear of them being really judgmental and hating Matt even more now. A couple of hours after Tammy's announcement, Matt posted his own statement to his Instagram story. He wrote, it is with a heavy heart that I share that Tammy and I have decided to separate. Both of us have struggled with making this decision. However, we need to do what is right for ourselves and her three children. This wasn't a decision we took lightly. Our time together will always be cherished and never forgotten. We appreciate everyone's support and space at this time as we navigate the split. I love at the end. How Matt tried to make out like it was some kind of joint statement with the WII, It's like, no, you've had to rush out this statement. I saw some people saying was this possibly a chat GPT job. Some people was questioning whether his mum wrote it, and that was a bit of a dig because before he moved into Tammy's mansion on the Gold Coast, he was living with his mum in Melbourne. What really stood out to me was the wording of her three children, which was pretty upsetting, I think because he took on the role of stepfather and it's quite clear he didn't really take it very serious. So it would have been more bizarre if he said our three children. True, But there's a way of saying it, like it felt very cold and callous. What could be for ourselves and the children? I mean, breakups aren't about winning. But if you were putting those two announcements together, Tammy is in the lead by a million miles. But I think what it boils down to is this was a rush job by Matt. He clearly didn't know Tammy was going to go and put that TikTok out on Sunday.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But in saying that, I think Tammy's announcement was very strong. It really regnized her. I was pleasantly surprised by the reaction. I was a little bit worried about how hard people would go on her. But I don't know if it's just the era that we're in at the moment, with Indy Clinton calling out trolls and all of the tattle life stuff that people are actually saying, Oh, that's a real person in the middle of this. Yeah, I think it's because in the video she actually owned up the things she said. You know, it was my fault. I was warned about this and it really humanized her. But also it took away things that people can say to her because she already said it. She's like, yeah, I get swept up in this and she only needed to learn from it. You know, I thought I had grown, but clearly not. I think clearly Matt's got a bit of work to do moving forward as well, because I was a little bit disappointed. While he was trying to push on his Instagram story that things were okay between them, he couldn't help but hit back at a commenter that praised Tammy. So someone wrote, actually don't understand how this man could or would want to stuff it up. Tammy is a dream girl, to which Matt responded, you don't know her. That's just low to go onto the comment section.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: Matt also liked another comment which read, finally he's free. It's reminding me of Morgan Waterhouse, who was Olivia rodgers ex behavior when they broke up. You know, when his immature friends came out like h she eat slept with this pant's like no fuck off? Like yeah, do you think she's going to come back from attorney to leave early to do a tell all episode. I think so, because this has turned into very big news. I think the fact that they had their wedding in Vogue as well has made this even more of a national story. I mean it's international even it's international news. And the timing of Tammy coming out and confirming the divorce is quite interesting because just last week she finally admitted that she was going through something tough, but she didn't really seem at a point where she wanted to speak about it. However, all of a sudden that changed on the weekend after Matt was spotted getting cozy on Saturday night with a Tammy lookalike at the La Rams event in Melbourne. The woman in question is News Corp sports journalist Taylor Little, and they clearly hit it off because they were spotted together drinking at a bar in Richmond following the event. Taylor even posted Matt on an Instagram story. The pair follow each other, so she shared a video of her and Matt at one of the NFL activations and wrote Matt Sakowski won't play with me and tagged him Now. The story got swiftly deleted. I feel quite sorry for Taylor because it sounds like she was at this event doing her job, and now she's suddenly at the center of this huge story. Amy, I think you're being too kind. I think she put herself in the center by tagging him in her Instagram story. There's flirtatious vibes to on Matzakowski won't play with me. Everyone is wondering what's going on with Matt and Tammy, and the fact that they were spotted together at the bar was really not a good look. It wasn't a good look. But Matt's the one who should be looking out for Tammy. He's the one that's married to her, so it's on him if he's going to be spotted out with a blonde Tammy look a lot. It's so awkward how similar they look. We posted a photo of Taylor Little on our Instagram and people were like, hang on, I thought that was Tammy.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: I was glad to see that Tammy also had good Saturday night because she was at her best friend Isabel Law's birthday, and Isabel was one of the first people to actually unfollow Matt. Yeah, that's when people were like Oh, they definitely must be broken up. Yeah, she looked absolutely incredible. She was wearing this pink dress. A lot of people are saying it's her Princess Diana revenge dress. Remember when Olivia Rodgers came out with her revenge dress. Yeah, I mean at this point, I think anytime you were a dress after a breakup, people were like, oh, it's a revenge dress. Tammy was definitely showing off this outfit though, because she posted a TikTok with the caption be in a minute, make up and acute dress is therapy. I swear she also mind to the Taylor Swift lyrics, only bought this dress so you could take it off. Oh well that's a change, because all she was listening to was Sabrina Carpenter's man Eat a song previously. Poor Tammy, She's definitely in her Taylor Swift era. At the moment after the divorce announcement, she posted a video of her miming to other Taylor Swift breakup lyrics. I want to talk about the Vogue wedding deal that Matt and Tammy had because there has been a lot of speculation that they weren't announced. Seeing the news of their breakup due to this deal. Yeah, because Vogue exclusively covered their wedding back in November, and it must have been a pretty significant deal because Tammy and Matt are also Vogue collaborated on their first wedding photo announcement post, which is a really big deal with Tammy having seventeen million followers. So there was talk that maybe Vogue had made them sign a contract that if they broke up, they couldn't announce it in a certain period of time because Batchel's style. Yeah, and last week I was on my high horse saying there's no way that Vogue would be able to do that. But since then I've come across the Vogue wedding curse trend that has been circulating on TikTok so. A TikToker called Georgie recently pointed out that Vogue weddings are likely to end in short lived marriages, so most of them end in a quickie divorce, usually a year or less later, and editors at a publication called air Mail when that step further. They did their own investigation into it and found at least thirty weddings Vogue covered in the last ten years have ended in divorce. So some big name divorces include Lopez and Ben Affleck, as well as Ariana Grande and Dalton Gomez. There was also Sophia Bush's wedding that featured in there. I was thinking that maybe it was because Vogue has started including influencer weddings that there's been this huge job. I hope it's not the case, because some very popular influencer's weddings have featured in Vogue recently m Davies and Nicki Wescott. Let's hope maybe Tammy Henbro has taken one for the tear.
Speaker 5: I've been on the hunt for the perfect seven seater boss mum car, I.
Speaker 3: Usually want one.
Speaker 1: Sarah's Day has unveiled her new car to wear one point two million Instagram followers. Back in February, the self proclaimed holistic health Princess launched an Instagram series test driving and reviewing luxury family vehicles. Now, Sarah only ended up sharing two reviews, but it was a rating success.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Both of those reviews clocked up over a million views each and created a lot of discussion online. While most people loved getting a pervy look inside the luxury cars, others felt that sa Ara was being a little bit tone deaf by splashing around her wealth. Now, Sarah isn't silly. She's been on social media for ten years, and she preempted this negative reaction before she even uploaded the first video. So she assured her followers that she wasn't out of touch in saying that the reviews of the luxury cars were pretty critical. But I suppose that's what she's there to do. It's one of those things where I enjoyed watching the videos, but I was also like, ugh, Yeah, it's this strange thing, isn't it. I think that's a lot of social media. Yeah, it's this weird thing where you're like, I'm really enjoying seeing the luxury features, but I know I'm never going to be able to afford it, so I'm a little bit jealous. Now, Sarah ended up going with a brand new Audi SQ seven sports model, the turbo twin engine. I'm pretending like I know what that means, but essentially the engine is meant to be like a sports car. I think everyone just wants to know, is this her ultimate yummy mummy car? That's what she kept labeling it. Well, it's very nice, it's a very impressive seven seater car. There are a lot of features. The one that stood out to me was the massage chairs. What yeah, so imagine sitting there in peak our traffic getting a massage. I've heard of heated seats, but I actually didn't even know you could get massage. See the car. Of course heats and cools the seats too. It also has automatic soft closing doors, this massive fuck off sun roof, and an automatic opening boot. One thing that didn't really tickle my fancy though, was it had bright red seat belts.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I remember when I was looking for my car, the top models all have like red stitching. I think it's part of the sports model. I don't like it either. Yeah, I'm not a massive fan of red, and I think maybe it's got that flashy value to it. But I think it's gonna get old, particularly because she've logs a lot in her car. Look, I wouldn't say no to It reminds me of that TikTok video where people show themselves walking on these really wealthy streets and they're like, look what they did to the window. That wouldn't have done that. It also pointed out that the brake calipers whatever they are, they're near The wheel already came in red, but if they hadn't, she would have got them paid because that's what she normally does. Well, if you're spending that much money on the car, I can kind of see why you might want those little details perfected. My biggest question though, was how much did this all cost? Because there was a disparity between prices in her two reviews. Yeah, because the first car she reviewed was Alexis GX five fifty, which cost around one hundred and thirty thousand dollars, while the other car was a seven seater range Rover, which retailed for three hundred and fifty thousand dollars. You're just paying for the brand, aren't you. Oh, to be fair, that rang Drover was absolutely incredible. It had like TV screens, it had a fridge in it. It was very all unnecessary extras. I mean three hundred and fifty thousand dollars, that is a lot of money for a car. Yeah. Well, the Audi that she ended up getting costs around one hundred and seventy five thousand for the base model. Is it about that? That seems reasonable after hearing how much the range Rover costs I'm assuming Sarah would have got the top model close to it. When asked how she came to her decision with the three cars she reviewed, Sarah wrote, Lexus wasn't as luxurious as I wanted and didn't have all the extras range drove. It was one hundred k more and I couldn't justify that When the Audi to meet felt more me sporty, fast and a bit unique. I had to love that. That's how she describes herself. I know, you know when you realize these people have weigh too much time on their hands to think about how their car reflects them as a person. I mean that didn't come to mind when I bought my new car. No, I mean it sounds like she probably paid around two point fifty fourth car. Dang hell, I mean it's not surprising. We know Sarah's day is a very successful business woman. I mean she bought her dad a car for his birthday, not just a car at Auston Martin. Yeah, but did you see she put up a vlog recently and it was a trip that she and her family went on to celebrate her mum's sixtieth and also her sister's thirtieth birth I also know they went to Fiji. We had a lot of controversy over our thoughts about her taking her son out of school. Yes, of course I was a way for that episode, but I thoroughly enjoyed the Fiji vlog, so maybe it was worth pulling him out of school. I was just thinking, what's she going to get her mum to top the Aston Mutton? But well, what she got her mum was a holiday with her to Hamilton Island, and I think they're staying at some really expensive hotel. But I thought, surely that holiday doesn't cost the same amount of money as an Aston Mutton. Perhaps she didn't want to share the extra gift she'd gotten her, like the holiday isn't enough as well, it's incredible, it's enough, but compared to a brand new car, well, I suppose her mom kind of got the car too. She probably drives in it with her dad. Did you see that Molly May's sister, Zoe Haig, She's bought this big fuck off car as well. Oh really yeah? It just shows you how well her influencer career is going. I mean to be skeptical, A lot of car brands would want Zoe Hag driving in her car, So I'm sure that there's a partnership element. I mean, originally, when Sarah launched this car series, there was a lot of skepticism around how organic it was. A lot of people, including myself, thought it was a paid partnership or she was fishing around for a free car. Yeah, because her husband had done a lot of work with Lexus, so we were assuming and the end of this car series it was going to be a Lexus. But we were wrong. Maybe this was a legitimate series.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was surprised because when Sarah unveiled her new car on her Instagram reel, she wrote in the caption again, this isn't sponsored. I paid for the car myself and have no affiliation with any car brands. Oh so you were just out of touch thinking that people wanted to see you shop for a luxury car. Wasn't actually a sponsoriting Well, I'm still a little bit skeptical because during the review video she also said this shout out to Giuseppe. You're the man from Audi Sutherland a legend. Giuseppe himself also commented on the real writing and honest pleasure. Thanks for the mention and God bless you and your family enjoy the car, and then she wrote back the big dog himself. The dealership where Sarah brought the car also got in on the action, commenting glad we could help you find the boss mum car you deserve. They then reshared the reel to their story and added a link to the website with the heading find yours today. Audi's official Instagram account also added flame emojis to S's post, and she replied, now you can send me to the f one when you debut. Monaco, here I come.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it's a case of the dealership and Audi jumping on board trying to get some attention, or maybe Sarah got a bit of a discount. I don't know. I just think that they're up her ass because they've looked at her Instagram account and seen that she's got like one point two million followers.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: A follower wrote Audi should be paying for this plug, to which Sarah replied, maybe I'll send them an invoice and hope for the best. I also noticed in the original reel that Sarah showed herself signing the paperwork at the dealership to try and push that she did buy the car herself. I just don't understand why these luxury car brands would actually want to sponsor influencers though, because if you think about their following, it's very unlikely that say, one of Sarah's twenty five year old followers would then go out and purchase one hundred and seventy five thousand dollar car. Maybe if you're a brand like Mazda or Yeah, but if they convert one person to buying one hundred and seventy five thousand dollar car, that's pretty good. I just think it would be more beneficial for the more normal brands to her, like Mazda and Nissen cars that the everyday person can actually afford, as opposed to these luxury brands. It just seems so out of reach for normal people. And I suppose that's probably why Sarah may have not done a deal with a car Brown, because potentially she didn't want to drive around in that type of car. I mean, she's been very judgmental when it comes to Keir Carnival, so my husband would be furious. He had been pushing me to buy a Keyer Carnival when I was looking, Well, they're not a cheap car either, And initially when Sarah launched this series into reviewing cars, a lot of people were like, oh, the Keer Carnival, and she didn't speak very highly of them. So when she finally shared what car she got, someone joked in the comment section saying key Carnival is also a seventh seater, and Sarah responded saying, the day you catch me driving a Kere Carnival, assume I've been cloned or living against my free will. Another person also made a joke about the Keer Carnival, and someone added a comment saying apparently Sarah would rather walk than drive a Keer not fancy enough, doesn't screen money, and Sarah responded to that comment saying, Nah, I wouldn't walk, but I'd rather ride my fat boy bike with all three sons on my back. That just screams being out of touch, doesn't it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And kay as somebody you own a Kia car a Carnival. I love my ki Esportage. It's a great car. I think at one like when I bought it was like SUV Family Car or twenty twenty three. Look, I don't think she's getting the popularity vote by slagging off the Kere, which a lot of her followers probably own. Well, that's where we're going to leave things today. Thank you so much for listening and I am so excited to be dropping part one of our Tammi Hembro Deep Dive on Friday. Make sure you chune in them and if you did enjoy this episode, we would love if you could leave us a five star review, preferably and if you enjoy the podcast, don't forget to sign up to Outspoken Plus, where we dropped extra episodes every week. This episode was recorded on the traditional land of the Ghana people of the Adelaide Planes. We pay respect to elders past and present