Speaker 1: Hi Heart podcasts, hear more Kiss podcast playlist, and listen live on the free iHeart app. It is a huge day if you are a Swiftie and there have been many Easter eggs that have been dropped. I mean, you guys might have already heard, but Taylor's which is just officially announced that her next studio album is only days away from being a released or announced. I don't have all the details.
Speaker 2: I don't think anyone has the details.
Speaker 1: Laura, you know, but I'm like, you're a big Swifty. I'm a swifty.
Speaker 3: This is her twelfth album. They've dropped it on her boyfriend Travis Kelsey's podcast TS twelve.
Speaker 1: They're calling it.
Speaker 3: We have Georgie Tuney on the line to get all the goss because I feel like if there's anyone that knows anything, it's going.
Speaker 1: To be her.
Speaker 2: Hey Georgie, Hello, my love, Hello, my darling.
Speaker 1: Do you know what this is the thing people don't know about you? You're like number one top tier swifty. You've even got a podcast ready for it, pod which you guys released just to try and unpack all the Easter eggs, the signs, the stories. You literally know it all.
Speaker 2: We know, yes, well, this is the thing. So at the moment I can confirm exclusively with you guys that what we know is the name of the album. That is it.
Speaker 1: I know, literally we do have this case. It's the Life of a show Girl, which I mean, I'm so excited for this. I feel like there's been a couple of other Easter eggs because there's something about the color, like each time she has a specific color for each album. Is this the case?
Speaker 2: Oh yes, it's amazing. So we know that it's called the Life of a show Girl. Where Swifties really coming to their home is that we now full into speculation and conspiracy theory mode about every single thing. So Laura, you're so right with the color. The color for this era sparkly orange and mint green, and it's very keen. Swifties would know that she actually started wearing a sparkly outfit, the Lover outfit and also the nineteen eighty nine sparkly orange outfits during the second half of the era's tour when that was going. So she has had this in the work for at least a year. Guys, She's dropping hints everywhere.
Speaker 1: You know what I love the most about this whole thing though, is like, obviously everyone ships Taylor and Travis, like this relationship that's blossomed over the last year and a half, everyone wants more and more of it, right, But I feel like we've been kind of kept in arm's length and the fact that this has all been seeded through his podcast, which is New Heights, and it kind of on one hand, you're going to have the album details and whatnot that's happening, but also I think people are just so excited to get an insight into their relationship.
Speaker 2: I think that this is Taylor's sign that she's sort of pulling back that veil a little bit. We know in her history with her partners that they've been very very private. For her to make this announcement on her significant other's podcast huge actually mind melting, Like for me, that's something I just thought would actually never happen. So obviously they're in a great space. I think The Life of a Showgirl Too is going to be a play on that, because you know she does this a lot. You always think that her life is amazing. She's a billionaire, she's always getting up and doing exactly what she loves. But with that, there is the price to that, and I think that we're going to have some intimate moments along with some bangers about her life with Travis.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm so obsessed with him as a couple too, like and all the things that he's come out saying. You know, Taylor Swift is an athlete. She'll never call herself an athlete, but honestly, anyone has gone to one of her shows, this is three hours.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's amazing, like five.
Speaker 3: Sometimes it's like five shows in a row in the heat, Like, She's absolutely incredible.
Speaker 1: Do you reckon she makes him sign.
Speaker 3: An NBA because he would have known about this album for a very long time. Surely this is the biggest news in the world right now.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure if it's necessarily Taylor. I'm sure her publicist with the most of three pain gets in and does all of that for her, but I reckon that he would. I'm just so excited for this new era, just because any era I'm gonna love. But of note, guys, to you and your listeners, She's going to be working again with Max Martin and Shellback, and those are the super producers. By some of the hits like twenty two, a lot of the Big Bangers off read a lot of the big Bangers of nineteen eighty nine. Her most recent work. We've seen her with Jack Antonov and Aaron Dezna from The National, But we're getting back to big bangers, the glitter gel pens, as she likes to call it. I think what vibe do you think she's going to go with full pop? It's going to be full pop. There will be some deep cuts obviously. We've got to look out for track five, which, if we are to believe a leaked track list, if we are to believe some of the leaks out there, that track five is called Oldest Daughter. If that is true, I mean, rip everyone. That's just going to destroy lives. It's going to be so amazing. I've heard rumors that it could potentially be Abbat esque, and if that's the case, like check on me, check on me.
Speaker 1: Our producer just audibly gasped, exactly, Georgie. We know you're a claim journalist, but you're very clearly an acclaim swifty as well. Like it's I don't think there's anyone who knows more than you do off the top of their head, that's for sure.
Speaker 3: We'll talk to you again later in the week when we've got some more announcements.
Speaker 2: If you want to go on, please do. I'm here for you.
Speaker 1: Amazing. We'll go and catch up on all of it on George's podcast Ready for It. That is where you get all the goss. And also what time tomorrow are Australians going to be able to listen to the podcast between Travis Kelcey and Tail Swift.
Speaker 2: Nine am nine am Thursday, Australian time. Everyone, I want to block it out. Don't go to work sorry, call your box a sick nine am.
Speaker 1: Georgie, you're the best.