Speaker 1: What would you do if you found out that your father in law or you had a sneaking suspicion that your father in law was having an affair with whom who knows?
Speaker 2: What would you what do you find like like like panties in the beard or no?
Speaker 1: Okay, so hear this out, all right, there's a woman who was on her father in law's phone. Now he's been married for thirty five years. They are happily married. They are the picture perfect couple.
Speaker 3: Happily asterix, No, happily, it's got to be an asterix, apparently.
Speaker 1: So she So, this woman was on her father in law's phone and she was installing something on there, a new app, some sort of like security where whatever.
Speaker 4: She's quite techy, quite a techy young thing, and.
Speaker 1: She saw that there was a well she saw that there was like you know when you can hide apps and you can hide things. So somehow she was in an area where you can hide apps in your phone.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: Anyway, she finds that the dad has a dating app downloaded and is in his Wow, what do you do in this situation if you find out that your father in law, married thirty five years, has dating apps hidden on his phone. Do you tell your husband? Do you tell the father in law that you know? Do you tell the wife? Do you get involved? Well, everyone, don't jump.
Speaker 2: At me at one.
Speaker 3: Sorry, you just posed a humongous question to us. We're just giving a second to think about it. I would think I'd probably be like, Hey, I'm just running some stories checks on your phone. Do you want me to delete these apps that you don't use, like the dating app that you've got here?
Speaker 2: No, see what he says. I like that, brit But I'd play I'd play mind games.
Speaker 5: I'd be like, God, this fire needs a bit more tender, and I'd look at him, or it goes there's a bee out there.
Speaker 2: Listen to.
Speaker 3: What he says, plenty offiici lately, Oh that was good work.
Speaker 2: Is a Christian? He's mingling?
Speaker 5: It's Christian?
Speaker 2: Is that mingle?
Speaker 5: Hey?
Speaker 4: Do you guys liked your coffee grinder?
Speaker 2: That was a ground the worst one. But yeah, that's what we do. Why what happened? Did she confront is this?
Speaker 4: This is the big question, This is the conundrum.
Speaker 1: She's asking for help because she doesn't know what to do and feels like she's uncovered a family secret.
Speaker 4: For example, maybe he's having an affair.
Speaker 1: Or alternatively, maybe the thirty five year marriage is also very happy because they're swingers and they're having an open relationship.
Speaker 4: That's also a possibility.
Speaker 1: Imagine uncovering that your parents are having an open relationship.
Speaker 3: An app is not hidden. If you're in an open relationship, it might be hidden because you don't want your kids to see it.
Speaker 1: For that reason, you know, you don't want anyone else to know that you're in an open relationship.
Speaker 5: I think stay out because my family, the Cheery family, had a family mystery that now we all know about, and it's ruined it.
Speaker 2: Family secret, family secret. I've got one too, you want. I think I've spoken about it on the show before.
Speaker 4: Oh, I know what it is.
Speaker 2: I'm Cheery, Mitch Cheery HRR.
Speaker 4: What was your old last name?
Speaker 2: Mitch Chowie, Mitch Chowie with a E, Cowry, Cowrie.
Speaker 4: Your whole name got changed.
Speaker 5: I had a great great great great great grandfather didn't know him, and he killed someone in my family, another family member. He was cleaning his rifle and got away and he was rubbish in the local town that we lived in. So he had to change the spelling of his surname, and ever since then jury has been spelled the way it is now.
Speaker 2: What country was this in?
Speaker 4: I think Australia for some reason. I pictured your family from Denmark.
Speaker 2: My grandpa was born in Egypt and in Netherlands. It's a whole thing.
Speaker 4: It's also irrelevant to the story.
Speaker 2: But we've got to call Jade. It's something happened to you family. Mystery secret.
Speaker 6: So both my nan and pop Austrian, which I don't really think much of that. I'm quite common for people to marry people from the same country. Mine Nane passed away second and during that I think a couple of people noticed that her maiden name was the same as her married name, and then it was revealed that they were actually first cousins.
Speaker 4: Secret. That should remain a secret, But it's actually I legal. Just because it's legal doesn't make it right, but it's.
Speaker 3: Legal, so it's not wrong morally. Morally maybe, but like technically, they didn't do anything wrong.
Speaker 4: They didn't do anything wrong.
Speaker 1: Secrets don't have to necessarily be wrong, but there could be something that you don't want everyone to know in all them.
Speaker 2: That's not a statement, no, genealogically speaking.
Speaker 3: No, that's actually also incorrect.
Speaker 2: That's why I heard it happened in my family because of his insects. They found out they were cousins. Any Way, I can't handle it. I don't can family members. Did they kill me No, no