Speaker 1: Welcome to them, Christian no Common Show podcast.
Speaker 2: So yesterday I sent Jack off to see a performance hypnotherapist because he has a big golf game on today against your in laws, and also your wife is going to be Then you've only started golf a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've been playing for a month only I'm very bad, and no matter what I do with my in laws, I always feel like I'm having to prove myself. Even though I've been married to Bianca next year for ten years.
Speaker 2: I wonder how many son in laws and I speak as one myself still feel that I've been managed to say up for twenty five years. Right, it's worked out very well between us. Still, when I see her mother in law, who is now followed in my coach, I was moved out here stalking us. I know sometimes she still looks through me like this guy can't believe she's still with this boast.
Speaker 3: It never feels like you've got the job, always feels like I'm probation. At any moment, they can sit you down and go, hey, it's not working out for us. You try to hard, but goodbye.
Speaker 2: Those pea plates are never coming off me Prepared so you've got it's a high stakes thing you've got going on to that.
Speaker 3: So golf was a particularly nervous area for me because they're all good at golf. They play a lot. They Bianca played a lot as a junior, and I am just brand new. So I thought, if anywhere I'm going to feel fish out feedback, they're heavy with feedback. Just I always feel pressure on them to perform. So what worse place to go than somewhere that they're very good and I'm very bad. So up until yesterday, I was very nervous about playing today. Now I can happily say it's not bothering me. Really, I've seen how Jack is sat differently. He's like he's got a poker in his back.
Speaker 1: He's so straight and upright.
Speaker 3: You know what they sending me to the hypnotherapist. What I expected was he was getting my head like, you know, like some kind of sports coach. So I'd come out feeling like Roger Fedderer and I would be ready to tackle the golf game. It actually done something difference where it now it's just giving me confidence that no matter what happens, I'm going to have a great day out there. And I'm not worried about it.
Speaker 1: And then you've got the shots of maybe having a couple of good shots. Yeah, because you just can to enjoy the whole experience.
Speaker 3: I'm relaxed, I'm not worried about it. I'm not trying to prove myself. I actually feel great.
Speaker 1: So we sent to see a guy.
Speaker 2: If you listen to this, because Jack really got a lot from it, it's called Jold Fogel from hypnotist Melbourne.
Speaker 1: It's all happened. You get there, I get there.
Speaker 3: At the start, I got to say I was a little concerned because I pictured a hypnotherapist with like water features and like quiet music and lots of maybe lots of plants in the room. But on the middle of it was in Victoria Parade. I could hear card noises outside, there was a guy there was actually a guy using a drill next door, and I was like, no way am I going into trance. But fair to Joel, he was able to get me super relaxed.
Speaker 1: What can you remember?
Speaker 3: I can't remember most of what happened when I was under the trance, when I was in the trans and he was doing the session, so I maybe remember five or ten minutes towards the end, but we went for a whole forty five minutes. You have a tried hypnotherapy, pat, I have a couple of times. Yeah, all right. So here's at the start of the session.
Speaker 4: Send that feeling of deep.
Speaker 5: Relax station down through your body, on the top of your hair to the bottom of your feet.
Speaker 1: So do you remember any of this?
Speaker 3: I remember him, Yes, I remember the start of it. So I'm sad at this point in a really comfy chair. I got my feet up and I've got my eyes closed, and it felt I felt really relaxed, but I felt like there's no way I'm going to go to sleep, or like.
Speaker 1: It is holasorable. He's trying to be I'm too aware, all right. This is the him trying to put Jackie boy under into a trance.
Speaker 5: And the deeper you go, the more you relax, the more you're relaxed.
Speaker 1: And why is he going to send you off now? Because I know she's just starting to go off into trance.
Speaker 3: Now, yes, Joel, every word?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: So this because we were recalled the whole session and we had Jackie's permission with this. Here's now some less pacifix where he's actually I guess I think they call it implanting or embedding how he wants you to feel and.
Speaker 3: Think, yes, so anything from here, I actually haven't heard all my subconscious has heard, but my memory doesn't remember anything he said during the session.
Speaker 2: Or according to our Queensland a producer, voodoo is what he was doing here.
Speaker 5: And tell yourself there is always something better to do than worry about my parents.
Speaker 4: In law.
Speaker 5: Think there is always something better to do. The war about one parents, the lot think that's right.
Speaker 1: They're going, hey, yeah, yeah, it's not so good at the thin.
Speaker 2: There's something better to think about, what you think, father in law?
Speaker 5: Once more, and tell yourself there is always something better to do than worry about my parents and law. Think there is always something better to do. The war about one parents and at think that's right.
Speaker 3: But you know what, that is funny to hear it like that, But that is how I feel. Change from yesterday. I'm not I'm not I And now looking back on how I felt yesterday, it's hard to imagine being worried about walking around the golf course with them, because right now, at all.
Speaker 2: For an hour with the guy, there's more now about the trying to become the ultimate son in law.
Speaker 4: There are an amazing son in law.
Speaker 1: I'm going to give this to all son in laws. I need this. I'm going to be listening to this. I need this so much.
Speaker 2: I got the old crow coming around Sunday, noise cancing headphones on.
Speaker 4: Here are so an amazing son in law. You have to aremndous respect and integrity to your parents in law.
Speaker 1: Amazing you can deserve.
Speaker 5: And you'll have the most amazing day out on the golf course tomorrow.
Speaker 4: And you'll notice your confidence and motivation are going to grow with every stroke, swing or pat.
Speaker 2: And now this is the last bit where you start to bring Jack Brown, and I just said to beware there are some strange noises that Jack's making here.
Speaker 4: Well done, Jackie did amazingly. Well, Yeah you went deep, my friend, you did really really well.
Speaker 3: Honestly, it felt like coming out of a really long hibernation. Yeah, it was really strange.
Speaker 1: Here's a little says, how are you feeling now? Right? Imagine that a couple of hours, what is it twelve forty five? E teeing off today.
Speaker 3: Honestly, everything that he's saying in there is how I feel differently about now. I feel like I can't wait to see my in laws on the golf course. I feel excited to play and not worried about.
Speaker 2: It, just enjoyable potential possibility rather than oh God, I'm going to screw it up and look bad.
Speaker 3: My mind set has shifted completely.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: I highly recommend it. It would worked for me. I was skeptical going in, but it definitely worked for me.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: His name is Joel Fogel and you can find him online hypnotist to Melbourne dot com dot au Jackie Boy, enjoy your afternoon with the in laws and for all this other son in laws here.
Speaker 4: Are so an amazing son in law after Amanda's Respect An Integrity
Speaker 1: Book, Christian O'Connell Show podcast