Speaker 1: People do some weird shit.
Speaker 2: Hello, I'm Tracy Grimshaw.
Speaker 1: Welcome to a parent affair tonight. We're coming to you from my bedroom. Summer feedings maka more sinse than others.
Speaker 3: Leitch, Australian gymnast one commodore Games Gold in nineteen ninety that.
Speaker 2: His performance on the pommel Horse India are Marcus grow up.
Speaker 1: Bless yourself for observations you didn't ask for.
Speaker 2: You are a cheap tramp and a filthy liar.
Speaker 1: This is is just still to play a couple of mentions.
Speaker 2: We should include Jenna's name in the opener.
Speaker 1: Tell about a compromise. We'll say your name, but it's said in simlish.
Speaker 2: Drap a luby perfect Now he michtui.
Speaker 1: And hello, yeah, oh my god, for the two hundredth time, Hello are you?
Speaker 2: How are you? How's that for a blast in the past.
Speaker 1: God that I missed that open and that was so much fun?
Speaker 2: That was that the two open up?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I thought we played the OG.
Speaker 4: Season one opener for the one hundredth episode, So that's the season two one got fucking dragged on it.
Speaker 1: It was a little long word. Economy. Wasn't our strong suit? Back in season two. It was funny though, what were the references? That was?
Speaker 2: Who was that? There was Tracy Grimshaw working from home during.
Speaker 1: The good perss, So she struggled through that she had a horses.
Speaker 2: I've already forgotten. Hang on, I'm gonna have to rewind.
Speaker 1: John Laws Graham.
Speaker 4: Can I tell you Graham Gilbert, who has frequented our segment talkt back things many times. I'm not sure if he's dead or alive. He's not on air anymore, and there's no explanation for you're kidding.
Speaker 1: Maybe he was.
Speaker 2: I went down a rabbit hole and I was googling death notices.
Speaker 4: And there's been a few Graham Gilberts ste in the last three years, and I don't know which one's him.
Speaker 1: Was he maybe taken up by the Me Too movement and we just didn't realize.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I heard maybe he got dementia.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 4: A radio friend of mine told me that sorry to start the Bisonenary on such a sour note, that's you know what I.
Speaker 1: Mean, thoughts to the Gilbert family. Fee listen, but that's very sad.
Speaker 4: He brought us a lot of laughs, he did. We swear we were laughing with him.
Speaker 1: What do you do when your friend sinteneri wants to leave dinner? By centenary Baba, two hundredth episode. Congratulations Mitchell, real, we made it.
Speaker 2: Cheers to that daily gifts. I've got bubbly do you I do it? Oh?
Speaker 1: Where is it?
Speaker 2: I've got a champagne. Here we are, Oh, Sandie, I'm a bit scared to open it because I've got all the buttons and the tech over here all over yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I mean price keeper. Jenny, you're in between us.
Speaker 2: Hello, she made it, she made it here, Welcome Jenna, Thank you.
Speaker 1: I'll get some glasses.
Speaker 4: We should actually tally out of all the two hundred episodes we've done, how many Jenna has been there for?
Speaker 5: Maybe this is my hundred.
Speaker 1: I think at this rate it probably is. Let's pop this in celebration.
Speaker 2: Careful, I'm worried. It's been shaken up a bit. It fell over in the fridge.
Speaker 1: Fucking hell yeah, happy two hundred All right, here we go.
Speaker 4: Oh hey, oh, it's going everywhere.
Speaker 1: I knew it my iPhone. I don't care about you, Jenna.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna have to clean that couch later. It doesn't matter. Congratulations on two and I'm covered in We've made a mess, Jenna. Why did you?
Speaker 1: Why did you whale like that?
Speaker 5: I was scared.
Speaker 1: I'm getting some paper towels.
Speaker 2: Do talk about any You just have to get a tea towel. What house is?
Speaker 1: You've got Q tips under the kitchen table with toilet paper, some toilet.
Speaker 2: Roll, you can do that. I don't buy paper towel. I think it's the waste on the floor.
Speaker 4: I've got a few teatowels on rotation that I used for wiping, and I separate them from the ones that are used to wipe dishes.
Speaker 1: Did you when Sean finishes all over your chest?
Speaker 2: Well, I've got wankerchiefs for that. Yes.
Speaker 5: In celebration of my hundreds.
Speaker 4: God, I wish if anyone of our idiots are planning to re listen to the series from starting to finish, because I know some people do that when we take breaks over Christmas or whatever.
Speaker 2: They to start from the beginning. Please do it.
Speaker 4: Tell you of how many episodes, Jen, it's been here for I reckon, we might be surprised. You've probably done like one hundred and seventy. Yeah, maybe right, you're done? Here we go excuse me? Why do you do this every time?
Speaker 1: Sorry, because I get freaked out.
Speaker 2: I can't keep making the same joke the tides out.
Speaker 4: Dale, give me a full plat by you get freaked out by the head, But has head ever concerned you?
Speaker 2: There we go nice and full cheers chook jeerz cheers, congratulations, yeers.
Speaker 1: Cheers everyone.
Speaker 4: Now, as you know, idiots, whenever we've got some sort of special occasion episode and anniverse three what have you? We like to do A Q and A and so that's what we're dedicating today's episode too. We've got a bunch of burning questions. Some of them are anonymous, some of them aren't even questions, they're just flat out hate mail cowards.
Speaker 1: But also, if it is your first time listening, welcome to is it just me?
Speaker 4: Welcome every got two hundred episodes to binge to catch up. If this is your first.
Speaker 1: Every episode for two hundred episodes, we've started the exact same way without fail with and is it just me? I actually don't think there's been an episode without one.
Speaker 2: I think there was once was it and we did get complaints saying it just felt wrong? What do we do? It was when you were at home with COVID.
Speaker 4: Jenna and I were in the studio and we were going to start with a caller, yes, and we just couldn't figure out a way because we were in separate studios. We could not figure out a way to get the phone line to work with all three of us.
Speaker 1: Either.
Speaker 2: You couldn't hear them, They couldn't hear you. We couldn't hear you. That.
Speaker 4: We just couldn't get it to work. So we just didn't do any gym we said, and people were like, that's fucking wrong. That just feels incorrect.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I do remember that.
Speaker 5: Actually I don't remember that at all.
Speaker 1: Well, you probably didn't turn up.
Speaker 2: That's where you were there at that time.
Speaker 1: We've had a lot of the time. Well that's how we start every episode with the is it just me something we've noticed, something we hate or appreciate me? She doesn't know mine, I do not know mitches. That's quite simple. That's the premise of the whole thing.
Speaker 2: Are you gonna go first?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I can go first? Why not?
Speaker 4: Sure, let's go I got two hundredth I just had to. It's been away for a couple of times.
Speaker 1: It's also not we've also done gems on the fly like we can't.
Speaker 2: Is christ all right, Well let's just not fuck about just do it.
Speaker 1: One of our many gems. Bradley go for it for the two hundred and something's time?
Speaker 5: Is it just me?
Speaker 1: Are you just loving Denise Dreysdale ding Dong Denise on I'm a Celebrity to Get Me out of You?
Speaker 2: O is she's still on it?
Speaker 1: She knows she got eliminated at time of.
Speaker 4: This week because I thought she would have tapped out earlier. I've always cherished Denise Drysdale.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Denise Drysdale for the International Listeners is an Australian TV veteran. She's in her seventies and she's on I'm a Celebrity, Get Me out of Here this season, which is current test and I think in the whole franchise.
Speaker 4: She really surprised me that she would agree to that. She just does not like being uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well she was the first out, so I have a feeling.
Speaker 2: Oh really Yeah, And.
Speaker 1: Also Studio ten was axed the show she was on. Yeah, so is Tristan McManus, who was the host of IT. His on it, so is she? I almost feel like it's a contractual thing for Channel ten to be like.
Speaker 2: Hey you are We've got to get to do something with them for a years.
Speaker 1: And she was also the first out conveniently, so I feel like it was in her contract to come in for a week.
Speaker 5: And go a week and she didn't come in with everyone else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she came in too. She was an intruder. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I just love Denise Drysdale. I discovered her when she was on The Circle. I think want to do on the Circle, which is like Studio ten. Before Studio ten.
Speaker 1: It was like the Australian version of The View.
Speaker 4: You Yeah, actually no, not really the View. It was I don't even know what you compare it to Jenna, What would you say the Circle was?
Speaker 5: I would say similar to the View because there was but.
Speaker 4: Less like arguing. It was more just a bunch of mums hanging out having fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah. There were four women on a round table, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, at one point there was a man there.
Speaker 5: Circle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it was a circle.
Speaker 4: It was actually I remember this because I'm such a little team in it. I remember their couch was a semi circle and the viewers complete the circle.
Speaker 1: Oh that's quite so. You would have loved that show.
Speaker 2: Oh it is so my cup of fucking tea.
Speaker 4: The Circle, chrisy Swan, Denise DRIs O, Beautiful Jimmy, Georgia Coughlan loved them. And then obviously the Circle wrapped up and they brought her on board Studio ten to job share with Eier butt Tres right because she wanted to cut down to two day of the week, right.
Speaker 2: Denise did the remaining three right.
Speaker 1: So they needed what two elderly white women of power to come on the show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And then Ida left all together and they brought in Denise Scott, so it was like the rotating Denise's Denise.
Speaker 1: I totally yes, it was so. Now is this true? My favorite piece of Australian celebrity law is the fight that Denise Drysdale had with Ida Buttrose, which involves a Brussels sprout being thrown at someone's head.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Apparently that was a big part of why Ida but Troce left.
Speaker 4: What happened because they were filming some fun Christmas promo and there was Brussels sprouts there as a prop, and Denise started throwing Brussels sprouts at Ida Buttros and Ida buttons if such a lady and she thought that with their attrojure that behavior.
Speaker 2: Got it and that she resigned. Apparently she did not take it lightly.
Speaker 1: Well, she got hit to the head of the fucking Brussels sprouse, so she took it about three.
Speaker 2: Think about it. They could have been hot and oidly.
Speaker 1: They could have been here. That would have pissed me off.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The only thing I've watched so far of Denise in the IMA celeb Jungle is her getting her head massaged by Callum Hole which is his name. Yeah right, I think I've googled that a few times actually, and it is. It's hilarious. She's being massaged by this twenty five year old British boy and it's like and she's just moaning and grown it going harda harda do.
Speaker 4: I love the way she speaks, like I hope to be Denise. When I graw, oh you will be when I like, she doesn't say here she says hey.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh she's so easy.
Speaker 2: I love her anyway.
Speaker 1: I'm just really enjoying it. I thought you would love it too much'll it's so old.
Speaker 4: I've seen bits and pieces online. I'm not watching it for Denise, but like, I'm already a fan. I don't need to be converted. Yeah, I've worked with her a couple of times.
Speaker 1: Have you?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, video, I've done two things with her.
Speaker 4: One of them, I think this is still on my YouTube channel if you're fucking curious enough to go for a dig. It was me teaching her how to use a Google Home. Yes, yes, because she is so hopeless of technology, doesn't even her producer told me that all she knows how to do is just call him.
Speaker 2: She can't text. So I did a video teaching her how to use a Google Home. Hilarious.
Speaker 4: Loved it, and then Studio ten got us to do a thing on air for Australia Day, which I don't go look that up because yeah, it was on the cusp of like do I agree to this because Australia Day doesn't have the same fucking vibe about it as it used to. People are frowning upon it like they should. But then I was like, I can't say no to working with Denise Draisaw. Of course, we went to the International Cruise Ship Terminal whatever it's called, and like quizzed tourists on Ossie slang so lame.
Speaker 2: But I got to work with Denise and it was fun.
Speaker 4: You might notice if you do end up finding it and wanting to watch it that at one point she just funcks off, and I'm having to do the rest solo because apparently she just thought it was too hot.
Speaker 2: She goes that it's too hot for me. She hailed a taxi as it drove past.
Speaker 4: Went back to the hotel, didn't even tell the cameraman or producers. Denise I said, she left, So did you feel it on your own not to do the rest by myself?
Speaker 1: Funny one, she's a ding Dong Drysdale. Anyway, give it a watch, guy. It's not a plug, but it's very fun. All right, Well that's my ageent.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're ready for mine, Bradley, you count me in, please, Choock?
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 2: Did you also bring gifts to give each other today?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 2: What celebration? I just thought I would bring gibs your birthday episode.
Speaker 4: It's not about birthday, it's the two other episode. I thought i'd get presents for you both.
Speaker 1: Did you actually do yes?
Speaker 2: I did? No, No, No, I figured it's much. I figured that's fine.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is you can't do this because they have the audience are like they're.
Speaker 5: So awful to him. Awful to him.
Speaker 4: There's not one part of you that probably thought to bring a gift. So I get that, but I just thought this would be cute.
Speaker 2: You're ready for this? Wait, so you've got gifts? I love the way you can't say gifts. It's so funny.
Speaker 5: Gifts.
Speaker 3: What do you say gifts? Or what like a little moving in image you're saying gifts? G I fts, gifts.
Speaker 2: Gifts will unpack that lay.
Speaker 5: We don't have time to.
Speaker 1: If you've got gifts, I'm going to be that with better, we will piffed.
Speaker 2: Okay, So for you Jenna, Oh my god, I knew.
Speaker 4: That we were going to be recording at my house today and historrectly. Every time we're recording here, you bitch and moan about can.
Speaker 2: We get food? So I thought I can't have Genevieve going hungry here. This is for you, my god.
Speaker 1: It's a brown paper bag. Yep, open her up.
Speaker 2: I guess if she feels like sharing it for all of us, that's up?
Speaker 1: What her it is?
Speaker 5: Here we go? Oh the little cupcake?
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, cupcake factory? Is that sponsor? Did you pay for them? I'm a kiddie.
Speaker 2: I did pay for it because I love that joint. It's dremoine is it? I used together all the time? Show me Jenna?
Speaker 1: Can I see?
Speaker 5: Look?
Speaker 2: So that's for you, Jenna.
Speaker 1: Oh the cupcake factory.
Speaker 2: So that's for u Jenna and for you Cheery.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's this? I bet my gift is a lesson that my fucking luck, a lesson in what I don't know. I mean, I'm always tall. Lessons that some sort of moral.
Speaker 4: Well, I believe that the moral is that I'm just so fucking thoughtful, because I guess this gift falls more under acts of service.
Speaker 1: Which is my king. I love that. I love.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I did a love language test with Steve in the other day.
Speaker 2: I thought you were more of a words of affimation time.
Speaker 1: I'm actually all of them that needed.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, what I've done for you is because that's our idiots know, especially the ones that have been listening since day one, as they know you fucking love a sound effect.
Speaker 1: I do love a sound effect.
Speaker 4: They get mixed reviews. Some people are Team Combs and they think, fuck, that's annoying.
Speaker 2: Stopper people are like this is hilarious.
Speaker 4: The majority I do like the sound effects when they're well placed, like they're relevant and yeah, funny part of the game.
Speaker 5: I like them. I like when they're random.
Speaker 1: I hate people love them, people love them the podcast border if they.
Speaker 2: Contribute to the show. I love a sound effect.
Speaker 4: But if I'm bearing my deepest thoughts and feelings, then you play a fucking horse whinny, and.
Speaker 2: I'm like, that's a bit disruptive.
Speaker 4: I can read the room, so you have, to your credit, you've gotten way better at that. The early days, I was like, fuck me, this is like a kid on Red Cordial.
Speaker 1: The early days, I just wouldn't listen. I really wouldn't. You be like, this is my body dys morphe you, and I'd just play a helicopter sunset.
Speaker 4: Okay, So what I've done for you because with our studio upgrade, we had to leave the old studio behind. We did, which means you had to bid farewell to the sound effects library and start from scratch correct And I realized that the.
Speaker 2: Sound effects are now missing. It's a bit trickier in the new.
Speaker 1: Studio hard and I have felt the void.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, and so even I felt the show was a bit fucking naked without them.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you notice.
Speaker 4: I edited some in last week because I was like, it feels wrong not having And so what I've done for you, because I know what brings you joy, is I've built a new sound effects library on my laptop because I figured you've got enough on your plate. You're not going to build them from scratch. So you've got a brand new sound effects library to play with. Oh my god, Pasten the laptop player.
Speaker 1: That's just the nicest thing anyone's done for me.
Speaker 2: Especially because I hate them totally. Mitchel, here you go.
Speaker 1: Here, thank you? Oh my god.
Speaker 4: So for one day and one day only, Yeah, just for old time's sake. Yeah, as we celebrate our bi centenary, you have fucking full support to go as feral of you like on the sound Affairs.
Speaker 1: How feral are we talking like this? Ferrell?
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh my god, it was so excited. Wait wait, Mitchell, an earthquake.
Speaker 2: On our bikes.
Speaker 5: That triggers me, that triggers you.
Speaker 3: And of course the sea, the dolphins are Freddy, the same dolphins.
Speaker 2: Calm down, Sorry, what else?
Speaker 4: So there's a few old favorites on there, Billia ones, But I've also thrown in some wild cards for you.
Speaker 1: Oh, there's some really good stuff in here. Sorry, we just sold another mug. Don't laugh too hard. You dropped your champagne.
Speaker 2: Shit. Look at how his eyes have lit up.
Speaker 1: They really have so much fun. I really love this.
Speaker 2: There's one that I think you'll really enjoy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's so many. I'm literally so excited.
Speaker 4: There's one that's called Coomb's Franken bite. Yeah yeah, which is like Kardashian style, you stitch together a few different words and sentences to form a sentence.
Speaker 1: Have I done that of you?
Speaker 2: Now I've done that?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, sorry, slip of the finger. Here we go. This is the Coombs Franken butt. Yes, all right, God, I'm sitting up. I'm excited. This is a great gift, Mitchell. All right, here we go.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, cheery, he's way better than me. You can use that whenever you damn we'll play. Oh my god, what has happened to you?
Speaker 1: Have you freshly been to therapy or something?
Speaker 2: I still go to therapy.
Speaker 1: But clearly this is such a thoughtful gift.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 2: I was thinking you'd be like, oh, it's not a real present. I can't take it home.
Speaker 1: No, this is incredible.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you see the gesture.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I do, Jenny, why don't you try one of your cupcakes and let us know what you think of it?
Speaker 2: So I don't think you should go super feral now.
Speaker 4: But also I can't police her, but I'm going to surprise us with the ship throughout the show totally.
Speaker 1: He Jen's opening her cupcakes. She's choosing. Oh, it's fine. It's an audio medium, so if you could just choose one I'm choosing. I've played with my sound effects, so you please your try actually cheery.
Speaker 4: You know how you sometimes play hold music to kill time. I couldn't find the exact hold music that you usually use. I've chosen a different track. I hope you like you've updated it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so while Jenna's fucking about with the so we'll.
Speaker 1: Put the show on hold some oh oh mine.
Speaker 2: Oh now we're going to pay for the right to use that song.
Speaker 1: Oh we're fucking screoge.
Speaker 2: Yeah there you're welcome, black eyed piece.
Speaker 1: Oh, Jenna's tried the cupcake?
Speaker 5: Delicious?
Speaker 1: Is it nice? Jenna that's discussing?
Speaker 2: That was the distressed burp from will It Blendler? Do you know how many times.
Speaker 4: I've replayed just the distress burp. I find it so funny. Go I was so worried there should be a Jena sound effect on there too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, Jenna, have another bart of the cupcake?
Speaker 2: I get another, Well they're yours.
Speaker 1: Okay, she's trying it.
Speaker 4: It's the Jenna whimper slash sex noise depending on how you Mitchell.
Speaker 1: This is so very thoughtful of you.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm glad you like it.
Speaker 1: It's genuinely so kind and I'm touched.
Speaker 2: What are some other random ones that I've put on? There? A zipper?
Speaker 5: Did you get the horse?
Speaker 2: No? I didn't even think of that. Oh no, but I've got a baby camel.
Speaker 1: Why do would you think to put a baby camel on that?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Oh wait, maybe i'll go Aurio.
Speaker 1: Yeah, have it go. Can I have one place?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 5: So vanilla one?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I just don't think we should all eat it at the same time. The podcast, how we've not learned our lesson?
Speaker 2: After two episodes.
Speaker 1: Into the microphone? Okay, we won't do Oh, sorry about that.
Speaker 2: I even brought back the live tweek.
Speaker 1: We just got a live tweet with the congratulations on the two hundredth episode. Oh that's so nice, Prince Andrew. Oh shit, that's such a shl Can we block you block.
Speaker 5: It's just me? You should follow these idiots online search a couple of mitches.
Speaker 1: Right, So, as it is our by a centenary episode, our two hundredth episode of Visit Just Me. We thought we're going to throw the rules out and we're not going to do a standard episode. Cheers, so that your cheers to that. Cheers, Jenna, cheers to you as well.
Speaker 2: Cheers.
Speaker 1: We're doing a Q and A for the rest of the episode. We've done Q and a's on our big milestone episodes before.
Speaker 4: Exactly, and we've got a fucking lot this time because, like last time, we gave you the option to make it anonymous, so people got a little bit dreadfully honors because they weren't putting their name to it. If you didn't get a question in in time, and you're listening right now, I'm going to pop a link in the episode description where you can keep sending the questions. So next time we do a Q and A, we'll get to that question. We've actually got a few here left over from last time. The box in later.
Speaker 1: Can I say the height on some of these listeners, like the diff the stark contrast between the questions asked on Instagram compared to the anonymous questions chalk and cheese. People are so brazen when it's or not.
Speaker 2: Why don't we start with the hate comments actually, and then we'll get to the gorgeous, thoughtful question. Sure, go for it.
Speaker 4: So Anonymous of course aka Coward said never I heard anyone let go so many fake laughs like Jenna, it's actually unbearable.
Speaker 5: How do they know?
Speaker 4: I was about to jump to your defense and say, no, no, they're not fake. She actually just does laugh a lot in real life, not just on the podcast.
Speaker 1: That's the reason we have you on the show. You're a laugh trap.
Speaker 5: I remember in year six I was voted the person who laughs the most at anything, really, like I would laugh at everything that'd go hah planned and I'd.
Speaker 4: Be like, you know, and people like you are a blessing at a comedy show because if I'm bombing hard, you'll laugh anyway.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we all.
Speaker 1: Also, I don't think you fake laugh. You've got now to.
Speaker 4: No, I don't have any need to another anonymous one. I remember when the show was actually funny. Oh now, it's just bragging about weight loss and doing anal. I don't believe I've bragged about either of those, to be fair, it feels targeted.
Speaker 1: To be fair. Since the show started, we've always been doing anal.
Speaker 2: Including Jenna totally.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fuck off, God, people are annoying. Oh sorry, accidently tap the earthquake that was That was a accident.
Speaker 2: I didn't know what was happening.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry. Shut up.
Speaker 2: Say it to my face next time, Prick.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, this one's for you, Cheery. Does Cheery ever, actually, I'm not going to lead with that. You can't asked?
Speaker 1: Ken?
Speaker 2: Do you want to hear this one?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I don't mind.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm kind of just not filtering them. I'm just going down the fine. Does Cheery feel like his weight loss was a blow for big boy representation in media?
Speaker 2: Because I sure do.
Speaker 1: Oh, I mean, definitely not a I'm still one hundred and twenty kilos. I'm still a big boy, and I'm definitely not thin by any definition. Absolutely not. No, I don't fair enough.
Speaker 2: There we go. We'll leave that at that. I'm not a stick And another one for you, Cheery can Cheery's new man drive or is he dating another freeloader.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, these are brutal of being roasted on our bisentary.
Speaker 2: I don't think that was the roast towards you.
Speaker 1: No, not towards you know who. You can drive?
Speaker 2: Yes, ah, what a blessing.
Speaker 1: He can drive, and he can actually well he's on his green Peace, so he does take a while. He drives at ninety kilometers an hour. It's his max.
Speaker 2: I thought you were allowed to go one hundred on the green.
Speaker 1: I'm not quite sure, to be honest, but sometimes I might take the peaplates off if we're going I just you know, No, that's not how it works, I know, but I'm like, I'll pay the fine. I've got big boyt money. You know, I'm froe with a peaplate.
Speaker 2: Grow up.
Speaker 1: No, I know, but it's just the perception of like me getting in a peaplate car.
Speaker 4: I actually felt really naked when I got my full license and I didn't have a peeplate on my car. It took me a while to accept that that was the new normal. I was like, Oh, I forgot my plate.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, I don't need one.
Speaker 1: You've got so many points now, you've got thirteen demerit points to play with.
Speaker 2: I don't have that many lefts?
Speaker 1: Can I say, coming from a partner that didn't drive to a partner that can.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, no, wonder you're back on the beoth. You've got a desot.
Speaker 1: I know I do. No, you can't dry. You can't drink and drive.
Speaker 2: That's why I said desot. Oh you're right, Yes, I'm not the thing he drinks.
Speaker 5: Nobody should drink and drive.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Jenna, well said, I said, all right.
Speaker 4: Next questin Marley says, this is for you, Jenna. I dare Jenna to participate in her own will it segment with an idea of her own.
Speaker 5: Oh, I don't have any ideas.
Speaker 2: I'm sure if you thought about it your core, We've done will at block? Will it blend? What else is there that.
Speaker 1: Requires a lot of preparation from Jenna? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Will it kill?
Speaker 2: Only once? Will it kill? She tries different weapons? Yes?
Speaker 1: What do you mean? You just bring in different varieties of.
Speaker 5: I hold a four can put it in a microwaveven.
Speaker 1: Oh if that would kill you.
Speaker 2: You bath with a toaster and if you survive, you try another. No, that's fucked.
Speaker 1: Why would you even I can do that on your own podcast. Ye, I think we want to bring that to this show.
Speaker 2: Keep that for the cat one please. Harry asks, how does the show today compare with how you envisioned it at the start?
Speaker 1: Oh, it's completely different.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's more chaotic than I expected it would be. I thought, oh, well, with cheeries broadcas background, with my podcast experience and the training I've done at the radio school, it's going to be so slick and polished it'll never be roke.
Speaker 1: Can I say we're actually very slick and polished the show runs as live really?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I suppose that's true.
Speaker 1: We are slick, but we didn't envision it.
Speaker 2: Envisioned it. Oh god, that's just going to stay in because that's how raw we are.
Speaker 1: Totally. I didn't picture it to be anything. Really, it is what it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't.
Speaker 4: I don't remember what I expected it to be. But I thought it was going to be very polished basically, which I suppose it is in a way. But also we get a bit loose, which suits me just fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And half the fun of like a podcast and any creative project, is it ending up being something completely different to what you thought it was going to be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 4: Tie asks out of all the apps, which one is your favorite and which one makes you cringe if any Oh my.
Speaker 1: God, I'll take this one. To start the first episode. I can't listen to any of the first thirty episodes. I don't want to listen to There's.
Speaker 4: Like moments within those episodes that are fine, but I could listen to a full episode because I feel like I was just I don't know, I find myself really annoying back then. I feel like I'd be a bit more relaxed now.
Speaker 1: I agree. We were trying very hard in the early days, although but.
Speaker 4: We didn't know we were trying hard, Like we weren't actively trying hard. It just came across that way, and any hindsight, I'm like, oh, shut up, Mitchell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but we weren't trying hard in order to be better than anyone.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: We were trying hard because we genuinely wanted to make a good podcast. Yeah, but we wanted to put content out into the world that we were proud of. But now I think we just don't.
Speaker 4: I still give a ship, but I've just relaxed a lot more into it.
Speaker 2: I think totally.
Speaker 5: Yeah, my favorite episode was the coffin one.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 4: That's often I think I've said before if people asked what's the good one to start with, I usually start with that. Yeah, because not only was standing in a coffin, but like the rest of the content was strong.
Speaker 2: I reckon, yes, if I do say so myself.
Speaker 5: Strong a strong episode. There was also me in the bin, Yeah.
Speaker 1: That was good.
Speaker 5: One in the straight jacket.
Speaker 1: I like the straight jacket that was really eased up on the torment to work.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know, yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 4: Actually I've got am recently saying it's been a while since you've gas lit Jenna.
Speaker 1: Yeah, after and.
Speaker 4: I was like a gaslighter every day. But she just doesn't know. And I don't make a spectacle of it.
Speaker 1: We do plenty of it, just not recorded. No, it's my life, just not on the show.
Speaker 4: This is for you, Jenna, and wants to know Jenna. Fuck Mary Keel Coomb's cheery an Oscar.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'll be honest, that's the kill One's hard.
Speaker 4: It's not literally, just the only thing about the one who's not here to defend himself.
Speaker 1: Also, no, I.
Speaker 5: Couldn't do that to Oscar, I'd rather do.
Speaker 1: It, all right, who'd you rather have sweaty sex with?
Speaker 5: Probably Oscar?
Speaker 1: Oh wow, so one of us are dying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wouldn't do that.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't.
Speaker 2: Oh that means I'm going to die because you're more marriage material.
Speaker 5: It was actually the opposite. But now thinking about it, I'll marry you and I'll kill you.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, it's an audio medium to hundred episodes. She hasn't learned that was me. When you say you, no one understands. She pointed towards me for marriage. Everyone, So I'm getting married. That's fine by me.
Speaker 4: I don't know who I would choose if it was reverse, like fuck Mary, kill Cheery, Jenna, Oscar.
Speaker 2: I couldn't marry Jenna because our cats wouldn't get along.
Speaker 5: How do you know that?
Speaker 2: Because Isabella doesn't like other animals.
Speaker 1: You'd have to kill you'd have to kill Jenna.
Speaker 5: So I don't know you'd have to kill Cheery.
Speaker 2: I think i'd have to marry Cheeri. Yeah that checks out, because I couldn't marry Oscar.
Speaker 5: I'm going to kill Cheery.
Speaker 1: You can't flip. You've already killed Mitchell. So now we're both dead. I'd kill Jenna only because she wouldn't put.
Speaker 2: Up a phot yes, and she'd be reincarnated. It's fine.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's so true. But Jenna, that means by marrying me, we'd have to have sex often.
Speaker 4: Now that we're talking about this, this is all ringing a bell. I think we've had this question before, but it might have been Sam instead of oscar.
Speaker 1: Ol Sam in a harp. That's a different story.
Speaker 2: Question Anonymous.
Speaker 4: I need to know how Coombs actually covers rent doing what dinnerly ads?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's rough.
Speaker 4: I mean, you don't have to worry about me, Darlin. I'm not behind on rent payments, so I'm doing just fine. And it's not just innly ads.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: But you that Airborne, you've been fogging the airbone. You know, the Pyramids. Imagine if Mitchell was.
Speaker 2: Just the avon. I've been door knocking. Yeah, yeah, of course, yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: Another anonymous lineous removed, swearing from the idgem group chat. I don't reckon you would even know a thing about this, cherry.
Speaker 1: No, I haven't.
Speaker 2: So you know, there's a Facebook.
Speaker 4: Group in during Idiots, and then within that group they've created a community chat to go alongside the group.
Speaker 1: I created the chat.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so there's like a messenger conversation that happens. But I don't know how to change the settings. But for some reason, you cannot swear in that group chat, and God bless our idiots. They can't have a common station without swearing. They've created an unsanctioned group chat of their own, and it's called is it just fucking me?
Speaker 1: You're kidding?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh sorry, No, I'm not kidding.
Speaker 1: Let me have a look cod on.
Speaker 2: So if you go to the just me community chat now, yes, right.
Speaker 1: Okay, But I'm like, they're God in this chat.
Speaker 2: It won't send it. I'm telling you it's sent.
Speaker 1: What I wrote consented is a prank.
Speaker 2: No, because it doesn't work for anyone else.
Speaker 5: No, maybe because you created it.
Speaker 4: Quick send a voice message to the groups. Everyone knows why you said that.
Speaker 1: Jennet, can you seek.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she says that under his zip.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you guys have set me up.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not kidding.
Speaker 1: Oh, someone says, are you exercising your right to swear unlike the rest of us?
Speaker 5: Wait, let me try. Let me try writing and see what happens.
Speaker 2: Because I've never tried it was Oscar that showed me.
Speaker 1: Janet can write kitchile you've got a test it.
Speaker 2: My phone's up there filming. I can't use it.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's all right, okay, Jenna. I think you should do a groveling apology.
Speaker 5: Okay, and just explain. Sorry.
Speaker 2: We were talking about how we're not allowed to swear. We try to test it.
Speaker 5: Okay, Hi everyone, we're just recording the podcast and we were testing whether we can swear in the group chat, and it looks like we can, but.
Speaker 2: I didn't think it would stand.
Speaker 5: I'm so sorry. Yeah, we're really sorry. It wasn't meant for you. We love you. Bye.
Speaker 2: See there we Well that's interesting.
Speaker 4: Why are we allowed to swear at our podcast community but they're not allowed to swear at us?
Speaker 1: I have no idea, but what is it? Because we made it and we're admins, must be.
Speaker 2: But even as an admin, I tried to change the settings, it just it won't work.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: Well that's all right, Okay, Well I'll move on to the next question. Speaking of actually the sea word, yep, Anonymous asks why and when did the word start getting beat? I swear it never used to be.
Speaker 1: Oh, this is a you thing, you're the editor.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So it actually was more of a case of I heard other podcasts beat the sea word, and I thought, yeah, it probably is a bit march. I I don't want to say on the record, I've never said the sea word on this podcast, unbeat. I may have, but somewhere along the line, I made a conscious effort not to say the sea word. I don't say it in videos, I don't say it on the podcast. I fucking say it a comedy shows, and I say it in real life.
Speaker 2: It's my favorite. Yeah, but yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Think in the early days there might be a few sea bombs that you let sleep and I didn't beat. But then I was only in the last year or two that I started beeping them because I was like, it's a bit march.
Speaker 1: Are you beeping it with our edge and beep? Of which, of course is because don't forget that is our edge and beep?
Speaker 2: No, because I actually thought you would have forgotten about that. Now.
Speaker 1: Of course I've not forgotten.
Speaker 2: About added that to your sound effects.
Speaker 4: We were talking about let's ditch the traditional this one, let's ditch the traditional beep, and it said we'll use this Jenna, how dare you.
Speaker 2: Speak to me like that.
Speaker 1: No, we're not. We're leaving that in just to ruin your career because Jenna wants to work in law.
Speaker 4: So it was sort of a recent thing that I started beeping it just because I thought.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: It also kind of makes it more can but adds to the drama.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 2: The beat makes it so much more dramatic.
Speaker 1: I'm with you, I'm with your Keep leaping and keep bumbles.
Speaker 4: Drop and sea bombs is a bit much. Yeah, especially for you because you're trying to be a priest one day, I'm sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course, Yeah, yeah, Coombs. What is your favorite memory thus far with dating Sean?
Speaker 1: Oh, this is cute.
Speaker 5: Um.
Speaker 2: I think the uler Root trip is a standard. We were talking about this on Monday in the last episode. Yeah, yeah, the ula Roo trip was gorgeous. I just loved it because we also.
Speaker 4: Did like the We've got a high car and Alice springs the five hour drive in the middle of fucking nowhere. It's like memorable, but also just like seeing him with my nieces and nephews is so cute.
Speaker 1: That's so sweet.
Speaker 2: They like him more than me.
Speaker 4: I don't mind, because he is really good with them, and recently Eleanor called him Uncle Sean and he's got a bit teary, just those warm, fuzzy moments.
Speaker 2: It's very cute totally.
Speaker 1: And then I'm sure the sex in the ulary was nice.
Speaker 2: We didn't actually root You're kidding. I was furious because you wanted it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I hope it doesn't mind me telling the story. But I had to have a conversation the next day and I said, I think we need to start putting boundaries about how much Went Worth we watch because.
Speaker 2: It's affecting our sex life.
Speaker 1: You told me this. We would literally.
Speaker 4: Watch went Worth because we were obsessed with it. And I'd be like, are you.
Speaker 2: Sure you want to put one more episode on till we had to bed? Now?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I put another one on. I'm like yeah, hell, and then you fall asleep in front of the TV every time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I'm like, well, now, what maybe you need to here's an idea. Keep it prison themed, shake up the bedroom, and make it went Worth themed.
Speaker 2: What I just gang in with a broom?
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, I'm thinking more conjugal visit, not shanking with a fork attached to.
Speaker 4: Us speaking of relationships. What happened with Cheery and haydenmous As. I feel like I'm being teased but never explained.
Speaker 1: Well, it's not your place to know, Yeah, but you know everyone wants to know, So I'll now tell it for the first time, what happened with Hayden and I. No, I'm not going to do it.
Speaker 2: That's ridiculous, brilliant use of the record.
Speaker 1: Thank you soon.
Speaker 2: You know, it's just personal.
Speaker 1: It's been a year in a couple of days. Out of respect for him and out of respect for myself, I'm not going to go into it. I've also basically I've given like ninety percent of the story.
Speaker 4: It's just very You've actually given one hundred percent of the story that I've had to cut out later because when we're recording. When we record, you get real brave, you get real lippy, and then I have to say to you later do you want to leave this in?
Speaker 2: And you're like, oh, actually better not so thank god I'm here.
Speaker 1: I'm also at that point where I look back on like we were together for five years and like genuinely like four and a half of that were amazing, like really good, and it was my first genuine love. So like, I'm trying to remember that and have that of course, because it was so good and it taught me so much about myself about how to love and he was great and I was great. So I just want that to be the memory. But it wasn't nice in the end. You guys know what happened, but I just don't think it's right to talk about it. But I did go through Hayden's and I found really large. It was actually smaller than and I cried. I just told you all.
Speaker 4: Moving on one for you, Jenna. Sarah not anonymous. Sarah wants to know has Jenna gotten her bloody license yet?
Speaker 5: Well, I'm still on my ls, but they expire in a couple of months.
Speaker 4: A couple of months. We could do this. There's no minimum hours for you. We just need to get you ready for the test.
Speaker 5: Yes, that's true.
Speaker 4: You know the ever since we taught you to drive, which was fucking two or three years ago, I've still got the l plates down the side bit of my passenger seat in the car because I was like, we'll do this off them, we'll drive home in the studio and you can drive all supervised.
Speaker 2: That never happened again.
Speaker 5: Oh I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Thank you for apologizing.
Speaker 5: Yes, no, thank you for letting me know.
Speaker 1: After you had that man's laughter incident. I just want Jennet to get a license so then I can take points. You can take points for me. I paid very well. Wink wink. I mean joking. All jokes is all jokes only.
Speaker 4: That's the thing people go down to, like bowling clubs or where old people hang out, old people who never drive, never commit driving offense, and they pay them to cop the fines for them.
Speaker 2: Oh. Yes, they don't have enough points to play with.
Speaker 1: My ninety three year old Nan has had quite a few texting incidents under the Harbor tunnel.
Speaker 2: Are you serious?
Speaker 5: Really?
Speaker 2: Oh, Chiery, you shouldn't be doing that. Just a joke, Yeah, just a.
Speaker 1: Joke, all right, More do the glacious ones?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 4: Anonymous asks, is there a serious issue between the three of you that has occurred since the podcast began that it's never been spoken about on the pod before spill the tea issue.
Speaker 1: Well, we all did get that strain of herpes and we were wondering where it came from.
Speaker 4: Yeah, still a miss, I feel like any issues you'd fucking hear about it on the podcast anyway.
Speaker 5: Totally.
Speaker 1: Mean, we do argue, but it all gets resolved. It all comes out in the wash pretty much.
Speaker 4: We basically just nip it in the bar. There's not like issues that we haven't spoken about, like, oh, don't go there.
Speaker 1: The biggest one was on the show when we did when we allegedly forgot your birthday.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, yeah, allegedly.
Speaker 4: This is the only thing that gets me riled up because you actually did the right thing and you said I'm sorry, my bad, but then you backpedal and say, well I did and actually do anything allegedly. I'm like, okay, we actually left it in a good place. Don't poke the bear.
Speaker 1: No, totally.
Speaker 5: And it was upsetting when you both forgot my birth.
Speaker 2: But weren't you not there that week anyway?
Speaker 5: No, I was. But we had a guest who was it, the twink guy.
Speaker 4: Who tim aber a worthless Twink birthday episode disrespectful of sus.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we wouldn't even clocked it.
Speaker 1: Sorry, it's because we prerecord and whatnot. Was that a good excuse?
Speaker 2: No, Actually, let's get flight it. You're right, we precort it.
Speaker 4: That week's in events, we didn't realize it was going to be released on your birthday.
Speaker 2: You remember you were there, don't typical stupid woman.
Speaker 1: You were there, you proved it.
Speaker 2: I think you'll find in your sound effects board Cheery. Yes, just fucking with you. We actually are just terrible friends.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we actually hate you.
Speaker 2: No, I felt awful, but hey, Cheery is due for a forgotten birthday.
Speaker 1: Soon, totally, yeah, coming up, it's very soon September right in mind?
Speaker 5: Yes, what is that very soon?
Speaker 1: I thought you were actually talking about your birthday? Mitchere, which is very soon? About my when's yours again?
Speaker 2: June? Fuck me?
Speaker 4: This is what got me last year. I feel like it should be the thirteenth or something, but it's actually way early.
Speaker 2: It's like the eighth or something. What is it? In my mind, it's in the teens. But we learned that last year. Isn't it the eighth, No, it's the fuck even earlier. Jesus.
Speaker 1: No, we'll celebrate.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna have to put reminders weeks in advance to that. But you know, an answer to the question, We basically just sort shit out. Yeah, and then we even fight on the podcast. You hear about it all. There's no tea that we haven't spilled Mabel.
Speaker 1: Ratings, Darlin, we want to succeed another one.
Speaker 2: For Jenna, What actually happened on Kentiki, Madeline asks, I've listened to every episode and I still don't know.
Speaker 5: I mean, it involved a few celebrities and something that I regret.
Speaker 2: She can't talk about it because he's so famous. She doesn't want to be a hume.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: And of course no, I'm not going to delve into her private life and spill the details. But basically, it was a shock to me because when I went on Kentucky, I was already a bit of a party animal. So I went from like, not zero to one hundred. I went forty to sixty, whereas Jenna went zero to one hundred. So it was a shock to the system. It was so out of character.
Speaker 2: And then I went with the fuck you yeah, right, yeah, and you zero. I've never seen this behavior since.
Speaker 1: I will say though, for the first time in the history of the show. For the Bison Tenary Mitch did record audio of that moment, and let's roll it out now. Jenna in Kentucky.
Speaker 2: Okay, right, ready for the second finger. Okay, sorry, that's gross. What was that sounded.
Speaker 1: I don't know, the microphone just fell into Jenna's lab.
Speaker 2: Is it just me?
Speaker 1: The rude shocks of young adults?
Speaker 5: Food?
Speaker 4: Fuck, We've got so many more questions to get three, let's keep going through them. Coombs, Did you struggle entering the city gay scene when you first moved from the country. Oh, that's an anonymous one. I don't know why that's anonymous. That's not no spicy at all. But I definitely did a beer. It was very daunting at first. I was such a fish out of water. Oh really, the first time I ever went gay clubbing. I don't even know if this exists anymore, but it was like part of SBS's Mardi Gras coverage. They were kind of piggybacking off the whole bog and Gate viral video thing, and they were like, let's take the Boge and Gate Kid gay club for the first time.
Speaker 2: There was a camera crew. There was a journalist there.
Speaker 4: So that was obviously a different experience to going clubbing for the first sign because I've been filmed, so I was like on and then when I started actually going out without the camera crew, it was still a bit like, holy fuck, fish out of water.
Speaker 2: But I settled right in overtime. Yeah, now I'm a little club rat.
Speaker 1: You really are? You love it more than I do.
Speaker 2: I've been I actually haven't been in months.
Speaker 1: Really another of us.
Speaker 4: It got to the point where Sean, who is ten times more sensible than me, said can we please go to Oxford Street this weekend?
Speaker 2: Because I miss it? I was like, fucking must be getting mad of even Sean missus. Sean next question, Shari asks, do you think you'll make it to three hundred episode?
Speaker 1: Oh shit, Well I didn't think we'd make it to two hundred, so I mean I may as well say yes, I think we will.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I wasn't really keeping tabs on where we were up to. It was actually a case of fuck. I thought the hundredth was yesterday. Yeah, that's we're at two hundred already. We kind of just got here by accident. So if we just keep on keeping on it, we'll get to three hundred and be like shit, especially now they're doing two a week, it'll That's what I was going to say.
Speaker 1: We continue doing two a week, we'll be at three hundred in a year. So it's fine. Was that good math?
Speaker 5: I think? I think sounded convinced.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so that's right, correct, Yeah, Keeley Keeley are these real names?
Speaker 2: Yeah? How would you pronounce that? K? E l Y Keeley?
Speaker 4: Okay, well Kelley wants to know which Mitch would you say comes up with the most ideas for segments?
Speaker 2: What's your process?
Speaker 1: Oh, well, it's clearly me.
Speaker 2: It's kind of true.
Speaker 1: No, it's not. I think it's very shared.
Speaker 4: I mean, well, just remember the question is the most ideas? Yeah, often I make them happen. But you've got a lot of ideas.
Speaker 1: That's actually very true.
Speaker 2: That's why we like the whole rug sniffing thing.
Speaker 4: You said that as an idea, as a joke, you forgot you even suggested it, But I was like, on the weekend, fuck it, I'm gonna make it happen.
Speaker 1: Totally same with Willett Bland. Oh we know that think that was your idea?
Speaker 2: No, that was it was, but will even though it's been done a million times before, the block.
Speaker 1: But the top five doorbells, Yeah, but you make them all happen.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: In terms of what's the process, it's yeah, that pretty much. It works a lot of the things. I don't know how some creators.
Speaker 2: Do like calendars and schedules weeks in advance, because we very much just go with the flow, like well, like an idea will fall in our lap because it's a follow on from last.
Speaker 4: Week, you know, And so yeah, I agree. I don't know how to explain the process. It's kind of just go with your gunt on the day.
Speaker 1: I remember the day that Jenne had her first idea, and that was one hundred and ninety nine episodes ago.
Speaker 2: Hey, actually there's a question here for Jenna about that mini Fudge wants to know. Can we get and is it just Jenna for the two under episode? And IgE? If you will?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you.
Speaker 2: Fire up that sound effect bits?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've got one.
Speaker 2: We've got one. Wait, I think, don't ever think you're good at this.
Speaker 1: You've never had a miss. You've got a one hundred percent success rate. I've got the same effect that Bradley. Can't you in? Is it just me?
Speaker 5: Does it feel really nice when the doctor checks your ears?
Speaker 1: Once again? Very good?
Speaker 2: They checked my ears the thermometer, Oh yeah, you're rah. It tickles the bit and they.
Speaker 1: Also kind of clicks when they do and they put the plastic cover in.
Speaker 5: Feels so good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree. It's like a little mini eargasm.
Speaker 5: Like can you keep it in for longer?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're still talking about me. I like when they put the cold stethoscope on your chest.
Speaker 2: Oh, yes, the cool deal. Yeah. Have we ever talked into a steths goo? But I didn't realize it's basically a microphone?
Speaker 1: No, I haven't.
Speaker 2: No, we could fucking host a podcast at none of those things. When have you spoken into a step If you put the headphone things on, just talking to it, you'll hear yourself.
Speaker 1: Really yeah, the more you know.
Speaker 2: Next question, when will we be getting rash shirts?
Speaker 5: Oh that's a good question. Well, since the Billabong factory burnt down.
Speaker 2: She's wiping out the competition so that we can launch downs.
Speaker 5: It's been a lot dealing with the lawsuits and stuff, but like it will happen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're going to try and make it happen in time this summer. I've been meeting with this new merch guy and he said, yeah, we can make that happen, but I don't think we should do that anytime soon. What sort of idiot buys a rash vest for winter? And I'm like, our idiots precisely.
Speaker 1: Also, we'll get them on a good deal. If you buy them in a winter.
Speaker 2: Probably that's a good Yeah. If there's enough interest, which there was more than one question about the fucking rash vest I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 5: Some safety is so important.
Speaker 4: If there's enough interest, we'll make it happen, hopefully by this summer.
Speaker 5: Yes, definitely by this summer.
Speaker 4: Another question for me, Tomothy, Oh, that's not a real name. Tomothy wants to know what's with not my cup of tea? Good stuff coming soon announcement at the start of the year. I remember this and nothing eventuated. So this is my old podcast that I did before this one, and we were sort of toying with the idea of relaunching the podcast, and it was kind of like, are you in?
Speaker 2: Are you in?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm in, okay, And then nothing's really happened because I already have a fucking podcast, and since we're trying to get to the three hundred streak, I can't do two podcasts at once. It'll have to be after this one ends, whenever that comes. Yeah, but we've basically expressed an interest to get the band back together.
Speaker 1: Well, why don't we just kill this podcast and then they'll be hyped to bring it back, and we just bring it back.
Speaker 2: Well, you were almost too willing to kill this podcast.
Speaker 1: I know. I just was trying to think of a way to promote it been announced, We've killed it for like a month or something, then come back.
Speaker 2: Well do you know what's done? We actually have recorded an episode. You know those.
Speaker 4: Portable mics we got, yeah, the road one, Yeah, the ones that Oscar uses for the reports and stuff. Yes, when I got those, I wanted to test them. And so I said to Talisha because she happened to be here.
Speaker 2: One of my old co hosts. Yes, I said, should we just drive over to Asian's house and gas slider and say where you've been? We agreed to do a recording.
Speaker 4: Were just walking with a microphone and start recording, and we did it and Ason just rolled with it, and then we recorded a one hour episode and it.
Speaker 2: Was actually really fun. So yeah, one day we'll see he'll be released. We're all we're all interested.
Speaker 4: Yes, And based on the reaction when we were posting on the old not my cover to Instagram where people like fuck yes, I'm like, well maybe other people are interesting it back.
Speaker 2: But I'm already happily married to this.
Speaker 1: Podcast, so we'll see good answer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So as soon as.
Speaker 4: One of you guys fucking acts app and ruins our relationship, I've gone back to me.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I keep pressing Siri on the laptop. Sorry, that was me. I keep pressing Siri. Sorry.
Speaker 2: Anonymous asked, is cheery on izempic?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, people are fucking brazen. I'm not on a zen pic. I'm not. My doctor did prescribe me I zen pick about a year and a bit ago, because I was one hundred and sixty kilos. I was a very big boy, and I thought, let's try a z mpick. And I tried it for three four weeks maybe five weeks max. And it made me violently sick, like so I would shit myself.
Speaker 4: And I also, I've heard that it's like a bit nasty the side effects. It sounds like a medically induced eating disorder.
Speaker 1: I was on a very small dose and I had like awful gastro symptoms. My stomach was terrible. It was like my body just forgot how to process food. I'd been like constantpated for three days and I'd shit myself silly. Then I had stomach cramps. I was nauseous, so I came off it and then no, but I lost the weight the normal, not normal way, but the traditional way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like it might have given you a bit of a fucking kick stamp. But out of all the what is it again, forty five?
Speaker 1: I think it's forty five. I'm not weighing myself anymore. I am, let's say forty five out.
Speaker 2: Of forty five. It's probably only the first ten.
Speaker 1: The rest with you not even even. But yeah, definitely, yeah, I was. I tried at the very start, but not for me. No.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've heard a lot of people say that.
Speaker 1: Actually, so many people ask me as well. I was like, absolutely not.
Speaker 2: People ask me as well. They're like, oh, you look fabulous. You want to pick?
Speaker 4: I was like, I love that. That's now the language we use. That's the default.
Speaker 2: Also, you've got to stab yourself in this by the way, that ANSWER's no.
Speaker 1: Mitch is not a m pic. Oh my god, for the little bit that I did it for like four weeks. Will you stab yourself in the stomach every day you get a bruise there? It's all, Yeah, it's not fun at all.
Speaker 4: But you know it has its place, some people like to use it whatever. Anonymous asks Jenna absolutely, no hate your gorgeous.
Speaker 2: But are you gay or straight? I don't think it's ever been mentioned.
Speaker 5: No, I don't think it has. I do consider myself straight, but at the same time, I don't want to put myself in a corner.
Speaker 2: I thought you're gonna think in a box. I'm like, well that rules that out. Then what gay is Jenna?
Speaker 5: But yeah, I do feel like I identify as straight.
Speaker 2: It wasn't women plowing through it were on Kintiqui anyway.
Speaker 4: Next question, Anonymous asks live shows for the podcast, yes or no?
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: I'd love to make this happen, but it has just been a scheduling thing, Like you two are already busy as fuck, and also at one point my comedy manager what's trying to make it happen? But I'm pretty sure your manager never applied with email.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I fired that manager about a month. Yeah, so.
Speaker 2: One.
Speaker 1: I haven't decided yet, but in the interim, I feel like we're now in the best state to do it.
Speaker 2: Schedulers so they need to be with a manager involved because I always find like, sometimes too many cooks in the kitchen.
Speaker 5: That's true.
Speaker 1: I agree, What is it just scheduling? It's just more money and scheduling, Like, we can do it and.
Speaker 4: Then you won't have to give twenty percent if we just do totally imagine that. Yeah, so we'll pick that conversation up again. But it's something we'd like to do, make no mistake. But yeah, it's easier said than done. I think totally scheduling and your commitments and ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's on the radar though, for sure. All right, one more question, right, last one?
Speaker 2: You're ready for this?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Do any of you actually have ADD hence the name of your secrets? I'm not sure what you're talking about, No idea, what you what secret?
Speaker 1: Second, I don't know. Let's talk about it, but I don't know what you're on about.
Speaker 4: I for one, Yes, I have been diagnosed with ADHD or just ADD in my case, which stands for attention deficit disorder without the H, which stands for hyperactive.
Speaker 2: Apparently I am not hyperactive.
Speaker 4: I'm just off with the fairies but not disrupting anyone. But I am on medication for that, which means that I can focus and I'm quite popular at parties.
Speaker 2: But no, neither of you have been diagnosed, right, No, I.
Speaker 1: Have asked my doctor, and she claimed my doctor, my physician, they claim.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: Mitch is adamant that I do. But I don't think I do.
Speaker 4: I just recognize a few symptoms in you that I also have. But it's a lot harder to get diagnosed these days. Your doctor has probably been asked a hundred times before, and so when you said I think I might have a D, she just went nope. Yeah, there's a lot of people seeing TikTok, being like I think I am. So it's like a lot more hoops to.
Speaker 2: Jump through to actually get diagnosed than when I did. It was actually so straightforward for me, it's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: No, you were one of the very first I.
Speaker 2: Went to the GP and I said, I think I've got a to D.
Speaker 4: Because I knew all through high school, I knew that I had it, and so I was like, I think I've got a to D. She goes, right, do this quiz. I'll send you to a psychologist. I had to go to one psychologist. She goes, Yep, I'm pretty convinced you've got it. Went to psychiatrists. They were like, here's your meds and that all happened within like a month.
Speaker 2: Really, now it takes.
Speaker 1: A wag, Yeah it does. But can I be honest, I'm kind of not on board with the whole I watched TikTok and people are like, this is how I knew I was autistic. Yes, I love just vanilla ice cream, and I'm like, okay, yeah, it's.
Speaker 2: A bit more complicated than one hyper fixation.
Speaker 1: Everyone's commenting being like, finally, answers, I think we all like vanilla ice cream.
Speaker 5: But then all the comments are like, finally, and now I understand why I like vanilla ice exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you go, oh my god, I've got a community. I'm like, no, it's just people that like vanilla ice cream. That's your community. Yes, anyway, So no, but Jenner, are you diagnosed.
Speaker 5: No? I haven't been, but I do think I have some traits of it. But I have brought it up with my psychiatrist, and oh.
Speaker 4: If you've already got a psychiatrist, fucking you're halfway there exactly.
Speaker 5: But he's mainly focused on my inside, right, so it could be a subset of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I see.
Speaker 1: Oh well, no, speaking of add let's finish the show. Sure here that's the end of the show. End about two hundredth episode.
Speaker 2: Thanks for all your questions, idiots. I love a good Q and A.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was very fun. I really loved it. That was good.
Speaker 4: And like I said before, go to the link in our show notes and that's where you can submit your anonymous questions. If you've got any springing to mind right now, just send it through and we'll get to it in the next one.
Speaker 1: Totally, I should say before we go there, we really should, for one last time check the into traffic WSFM times.
Speaker 5: I knew you'd love that.
Speaker 1: That's my favorite one.
Speaker 2: What other sounds of when you played yet there's quite.
Speaker 1: A few green sloops.
Speaker 2: Yes, A nice that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and now of course it is I'll get a little froggy, just a little ribbit. That's cute. It is next to the glass breaking, so you could do a frog jumping onto a glass breaking while it was playing Grand Theft Auto. Why is that here?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I can't explain what corner of my brain I pulled that from. I just thought he might like this. The sound Andrea's theme.
Speaker 1: I played Sound Andrea's like a child, Like a child as a child, which.
Speaker 2: Is so inappropriate. It's our eighteen plass.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I would just beat hookers on the street as what I do it.
Speaker 5: I would just drive peacefully around, would you.
Speaker 2: Yeah? One time I was playing GTA with Acelin from Not My Cup of Tea, Yes, and she just goes, do you have to be a criminal? Like what if?
Speaker 4: I just wanted to make it as an actor on DTA Yes, because it was based in La.
Speaker 5: Literally every time I played it it was very fun.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Oh bucker, was that the computer or was that a sound effect?
Speaker 2: It's a sound effect.
Speaker 1: Now it's square. The computer's a bad time. We're back and nourysm. We will go two hundred shots go. We really should say thank you to you guys for listening to the idiots, for keeping us going because we couldn't part if it wasn't for you.
Speaker 2: The fact that there's people that have been there from day one and stuck around blows my mind. I'm very flattered the newbies.
Speaker 1: To whether it be TikTok or Instagram, might we love you thanks for following.
Speaker 2: Or through your hairdresser, whatever it may.
Speaker 1: Be, totally who knows? All right, guys, we love you. Thanks for listening.
Speaker 2: We'll catch you back on Monday, and it's love you all.
Speaker 5: Ye see yah?
Speaker 2: Is it just me a podcast by a couple of meches.
Speaker 1: Make sure you've hit to follow on your podcast.
Speaker 2: Welcome to eighty D. Brief our secret segment.
Speaker 4: On the end, we pretend that the episode is done and then we just go over a bit and hope that no one hears this.
Speaker 2: I don't have to drive anywhere, so I'm going to get another chapagne.
Speaker 1: He can I have another cupcake? Am I eyeing off that green one? What flavor is it? You know?
Speaker 2: I think it might just be the color of the icing.
Speaker 1: Oh, I hate it when they do that. I think color should reflect flavor.
Speaker 2: Don't what do you want it to be?
Speaker 1: It's not who don't say that? Is about to eat it? Oh there's only one chocolate left?
Speaker 5: Yeah that's fine.
Speaker 1: Are you sure I really fucked up?
Speaker 2: That One's got a malte at that looks cool?
Speaker 1: Just yet it doesn't good.
Speaker 5: I'm going to have another one.
Speaker 2: Why do we keep doing this eating at the same time as each other?
Speaker 1: Just one?
Speaker 2: I'm going to do a one woman show over here.
Speaker 4: Trying off get your champagne. Okay, so I'm going to be away from the mic. You're both just going to be eating with him mouthful. Sure this is going to be award winning ship.
Speaker 5: All right, ready, well that's interesting.
Speaker 1: Going to go on hold? Put the show on hold.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you two aren't even trying to fill the silence.
Speaker 2: While I'm gone. Cherry was on his phone.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I was on Instagram. Anything. Wow, that is a really good What favor is that? That looks like actual poo? I say that that is poo color.
Speaker 4: If you're unwell, you're just jealous, know of the fact that this was her if not your.
Speaker 1: Oh I was seven of us, well, two hundred episodes? Guys? Did you both think we'd make it?
Speaker 4: I just again, I didn't really think about it. We've kind of just made a routine of it. We do it every week and I don't keep count. It's like saying, oh, did you think you would ever go to the supermarket five hundred times? Yeah, It's like I wasn't trying to brack it up.
Speaker 2: This happened.
Speaker 1: How old were we when we started this?
Speaker 2: It was twenty nineteen.
Speaker 1: So when was that we met at genis fortieth twenty nineteen?
Speaker 2: Fuck so I would have been I actually can't do the math.
Speaker 1: Twenty four I would have twenty You would have been twenty three. I would have been twenty four.
Speaker 5: I was fifty one.
Speaker 1: So yeah, twenty three, we would be in twenty three. No's yeah, twenty three, twenty four yeah, okay, I remember I was.
Speaker 2: Now you're practically thirty.
Speaker 1: Shut up, I'm twenty eight.
Speaker 2: I knew that was going to get right. Wait, are you in the twenty eight?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I thought it was twenty nine?
Speaker 1: Did you actually?
Speaker 2: But I'm turning twenty eight and you're year older than me, all right? Your birthdays after Yeah, I'm twenty nine in the end of this.
Speaker 4: Year, right, so there's only a little bit of time where we're both twenty eight, correct, which is right?
Speaker 2: And my birthdays went again?
Speaker 1: Your birthday, yeah, of course, yes, that's job correct. There's a two in there. There is, Thank god, it's between the between two than between zero and nine.
Speaker 2: You're right, it is.
Speaker 1: It's one or seven? No fuck two? No, well, well, Jenny.
Speaker 2: You go remember it's exactly six months before and after Christmas.
Speaker 1: As if that helps me at all.
Speaker 2: It's the twenty fear fuck face, because actually Christmas is the twenty fifth. That helps immensely.
Speaker 1: That's how math works. And Jenny, your birthday of course being yes June four?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And Cheeries is September twenty nine or seven?
Speaker 1: Incorrect? Both wrong?
Speaker 2: Is it in the twentieseven? No? Thirty correct?
Speaker 1: That's fine. Thank god. That made me feel so much better about myself telling Bean two hundred episodes? Does iHeartRadio need to be told about this? What we had that one meeting with the executives. They all signed off and gave us that sack of cash and they've just fucked.
Speaker 5: Right off, I think a lot of them.
Speaker 1: So do they not realize that we're still on there?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: No, they do.
Speaker 4: They've actually they've basically just left us to our own devices for nearly five years.
Speaker 1: They have.
Speaker 2: It's only been in.
Speaker 4: The last twelve months that they've started like interacting with us and being like really excited to see that the podcast is back for the new year, love the new artwork, and like they've been really encouraging.
Speaker 2: The shit, And I'm like, what's going on. Has there been some meeting with the board members being like new company policy, be nicer to everyone, because all of a sudden they're just showering us with all this fucking love. They sent us what was it again, chocolate?
Speaker 1: They sent us chocolate for the Valentine's Valentine's.
Speaker 5: But they called me Jennit Churi.
Speaker 1: Also, they were emailing just me and seeing Mitchell like your staff like hada Mitch, Mitch, you're also cced for convenience. I'm like, can you please email all of us?
Speaker 4: What about that time? Here's some tea for you. We got this email from someone who works in sales at iHeart and she gripped us a new one saying, we've had feedback from the team saying that you guys are really really slack with getting back to our emails. And they said, and for that reason, a sponsor has pulled out, yes, and withdrawn their you know, sponsorship or whatever. And I came back and I said, Hi, I don't understand. I'm so sorry this has happened, but I've not gotten an email from anyone at iHeartRadio for three months.
Speaker 2: What am I missing? It's not in my junk.
Speaker 4: And then they ended up investigating and they spelt my fucking name wrong. Yeah, so week I got my ass tornish reds because I'm not replying to emails.
Speaker 2: That was just you not replying.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, I was on every single email.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but me, the doer of things, wasn't getting them. And then we got in so much trouble for apparently having a client pull out because we're so flanky.
Speaker 1: So you'll hear ads for companies that we have to do for apatriation. We're just to apologize to iHeart will be doing ads for companies we don't align with.
Speaker 4: When they told me, oh, it's actually my missake, and I said, oh, that's so fine.
Speaker 2: It happens to the best of us.
Speaker 4: Make sure you tell that client that it was not our fucking Please own up, because I would never just not reply, So I fucking would just not reply to an email to be fair, it's not in my nature to be super meticulous.
Speaker 5: That same person just recently had a deal with a cruise ship company and they would like Jonesy and Amanda to go on a cruise and record their time there without any producers.
Speaker 1: Wow, you just also need to put two dollars in the swear jar.
Speaker 2: So oh yes, what, oh right, I forgot about that. Where's the chi ching? Actually know?
Speaker 4: The bike bells are our new chi ching. Where's the chi ching sound effect for the sweager?
Speaker 1: That's two dollars in the swear jar, Jenny, you mentioned Jones and Amanda.
Speaker 5: Excuse me? Excuse me.
Speaker 4: Jenna looks so confused because she wasn't here for that bike belt episode.
Speaker 5: I wasn't expecting that.
Speaker 1: That's very funny for everyone else.
Speaker 4: Yeah, everyone's piercing, dying the laughing. Anyway, what you need to do is tell that cruise hip company. Hey, I'm so sorry Johnson and Amanda aren't available. However, would you be interested in Mitchell Cherry and Mitchell Combs instead? Correct, we don't need fucking producers. We've never had one.
Speaker 5: I want to come.
Speaker 1: Because we will definitely.
Speaker 2: No, they've only got room for I.
Speaker 1: Come on, come on, I want to No, I enough time, Mitch.
Speaker 2: All right, looks like it says you and I. Jen, Let's go, Jan Yuk.
Speaker 1: You're not a Jen. Jen Handlon's a Jen and that's Jen A her real name. How was the fortieth Mitch went to TikTok superstar Jen.
Speaker 2: A is fortieth friend of the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I was invited, but I couldn't go.
Speaker 2: It was lovely, Yeah, I loved it.
Speaker 1: Was there ebbs on everything.
Speaker 2: No, she took the night off, she.
Speaker 1: Paid caterers, she let her hair down, she works, she makes good money.
Speaker 4: She was also like so funny meeting her friends who are all so lovely, which was actually a surprise because then I walked in there. I was like, oh my god, I could get gut of by any of these. They look like the sort of blokes that go pigging.
Speaker 1: Totally, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: They would got.
Speaker 4: Work shirts, hats, boots, jeans, that sort of vibe, and I was like, oh my god. But they were all so lovely. There was this one guy I was lining up at the bar. He was wearing a hat at night inside go figure. I was lining up at the bar and he was sitting at the table and I was sort of right behind him. He took his hat off and shook it, like flicked it so as to get rid of this sweat, and it all flicked up the back of my legs. No, and I felt all this water droplets on the back of my legs because I was facing.
Speaker 2: Towards the yeah, and I was like, people, is that? And I was looking up at the roof is something leaking?
Speaker 4: And someone else comes up to me and goes, just so you know, that was that guy's hat sweat, and I went.
Speaker 2: Like, it takes a lot.
Speaker 4: I don't get queasy or gaggy or anything like that, but I felt so sick. I had to go to the bathroom and like, wash my legs. I was just like another man's hat sweat. I spoke to him later. He's actually lovely. I didn't bring it up, but I was like, that's the most vile thing that ever has his.
Speaker 1: Staying, was it john a?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 1: All her friends named like that.
Speaker 2: No, no, no.
Speaker 4: Right, Actually it's going to be friends of hers that were there listening. A few of her friends are idiots.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Yeah, hello guys. I'm sorry I couldn't be there. It looked very fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you were invited.
Speaker 1: I was invited. I want no harm done to Jenney. She's so cute.
Speaker 4: I said to her, I know that we just keep saying this, We keep fucking saying it. It's been years, but we must get you back on the back.
Speaker 1: I agree, we really should. I think we should. She's a great guest.
Speaker 4: Speaking of one of the anonymous questions that I didn't read out was basically like, are you not doing guests on the podcast anymore. And the answer to that is, we're not not doing guests. But when we did our fucking serve a monkey.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot.
Speaker 4: Of the feedback said that they don't love guest episodes being as frequent as they are. Like a special one off for Dan or whatever the fucking name is, who coming, that's going to be good.
Speaker 1: She's a lawyer, she's in the middle of litigation, and she's got a cat and a dog. I mean, who made that choice? Clearly she's busy.
Speaker 4: Okay, what if I said to you, make it happen within the month, Oh, could you do that?
Speaker 1: I can?
Speaker 2: Can I issue that challenge?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 4: Because yeah, I still love a good guest episode. They're some of my favorites. But yeah, some people listen just for us. Some people love the guests, some people don't.
Speaker 1: It's just, yeah, we've got a totally personal choice. Yeah, Dana is coming within the month.
Speaker 4: Okay, so this episode comes down on the seventeenth yep, so seventeenth of May. We'll have fadan on before then.
Speaker 1: That's your birthday. Yeah, you're right, I'll get her on. We're emailing back and forth.
Speaker 2: How many fucking emails does it take You've been emailing back and forth since January.
Speaker 1: No, so far. I feel you may have left her on red, no idea, leave her on red, and then she would bumped it because she's a lawyer. She was like, to whom's this may concern? I'm sorry for Dan, but she did just get a cat and dog and she got to cook dinner every day and be a lawyer.
Speaker 4: But you sold it to me totally differently. You said she lives this down the road. She'll pop in any time.
Speaker 1: From the old studio.
Speaker 2: I'll fucking shout on uber. It's fun.
Speaker 1: We'll put it on the kideo. Yeah, all right, listen, we really should go for the two hundredth episode. We've celebrated. It's been fun, Mitchell. The gu were gorgeous.
Speaker 4: Thank you that you didn't get a lot of mileage. There's so many sound effects yet to be discovered.
Speaker 1: Oh well, you know, don't get ahead of yourself. Do I only have to use this? Do I only get this gift for one episode? Does it only apply to this one episode? I think that's absolutely sorry. That was that worked, That worked really well. It was a genuine slimmer. Oh I think this can stay This was a gift.
Speaker 5: This was a gift, beautiful kid.
Speaker 4: I mean I did intend it to be for one episode only, but that means I'm gonna have to give you my laptop every episode, so you can't ask me to google a thing.
Speaker 2: That's fine, Jenna, it's gonna have to bring her fucking Lapstop Jenna.
Speaker 1: Back to googling. I'll be on the sound effects. You need to be your gorgeous self.
Speaker 2: Deal. Wow, deal, I've never had this luck. We have just been gorgeous.
Speaker 1: Welcome to my life. It's very fun.
Speaker 2: Where do I start?
Speaker 1: Well, you know how I said I didn't get your gift. I actually did.
Speaker 5: Oh come on, there we go?
Speaker 2: Is it fucking Tim Dormer again?
Speaker 1: That was a good gift. I had to pay him twenty dollars on cameo.
Speaker 2: It did not call what in your contact that you knew would answer?
Speaker 1: All right, let me stand up. I can give you my gift. You've wanted it for years. I'm standing up. Oh my god, what do you think?
Speaker 2: What an anti climax? Oh?
Speaker 4: In my mind it was so much more impressive. Yeah, oh god, you're douching.
Speaker 1: Wow, I'm sitting back down. How it sounds is that easy. Maybe maybe I'll start all.
Speaker 4: Right, wait wait, is that your hesitation because you think the douching process is too tricky.
Speaker 1: I know I've done it before.
Speaker 2: I know really not known how many carries you've eaten in the well.
Speaker 1: I'm not much carmer boy. It all absorbs with nan as well. I thank you for listening for the two hundred episodes. We adore you, We love you so much.
Speaker 4: We hope this podcast made you feel at least two percent better today.
Speaker 2: That's all so we do. We love you very very much.
Speaker 4: It gets thanks for sticking with us for two hundred episodes. Hears to the next fucking two hundred.
Speaker 2: Cheers, jeers, love you all, Love you Jeerzy s By Is it just me? A podcast by a couple of meters.
Speaker 5: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast app.